生活大爆炸 第十二季 The Big Bang Theory Season 12 第22集: 亲妈的结论 The Maternal Conclusion

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼


台词
Leonard, when are you leaving
莱纳德 你什么时候出门
to pick your mother up from the airport?
去机场接你妈妈
Uh, well, let's see, her plane gets in at 3:00,
我想想啊 她的飞机3点落地
figure half an hour to get her luggage, so...
取行李什么的大概要半小时 所以...
never.
死都不去
Never?
"死都不去"
Isn't that usually when you go to the gym?
那不是你去健身房的专门时段吗
Are you really not gonna pick up your mother?
你真的不打算去接你母亲吗
No-- it's fine, she likes to take a cab or a shuttle.
没事啦 她也喜欢自己打车或是坐大巴
That way she can meet people.
这样她能碰见不同的人
Well, that's kind of nice.
听起来还挺不错的
Yeah, she always says that a stranger is just
对啊 她总是说陌生人
a person whose emotional weak point you haven't found yet.
只是你还没找到情感弱点的人罢了
Your mom is the best.
你妈最棒了
Oh, maybe I should pick her up.
或许我该去接她
You don't drive.
你又不开车
That's what makes you and me a great team.
所以你跟我才是最佳组合啊
Go get your keys.
去拿你的车钥匙
You can't pick her up.
你不能去接她
It'll make me look like a bad son.
这样会显得我像个不孝子
I imagine that's one of the things we'll talk about on the ride.
我想象到这会是路程中我们聊的话题之一
That and Amy's recent reluctance to use turn signals.
还有艾米最近不喜欢打方向灯的事
We were in a parking garage.
我们当时是在室内停车场嘛
Come on, she gave birth to you.
去啦 她生了你呢
Fine, I'll pick her up.
行 我去接她
Good, I'll go with you.
很好 我陪你去
- I call back seat. - Oh, I don't want to be
-我要后座 -我不想当那个
the only one who doesn't go.
唯一没去接她的人
I'll just sit here afraid that you're all talking about me.
我会在家如坐针毡担心你们说我坏话
We're not gonna talk about you.
我们才不会聊你呢
Well, that's my other fear.
我也怕你们不聊我
This is crazy. I can pick her up by myself.
神经啊 我自己去接她
So it's just you?
只有你来啊
♪ Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state ♪
♪ Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait! ♪
♪ The Earth began to cool
♪ The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools ♪
♪ We built the Wall, We built the pyramids♪
♪ Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery ♪
♪ That all started with a big bang ♪
第十二季 第二十二集
♪ Bang!♪
♪ aBu 2019 ♪
How was your flight?
飞这一路还顺利吗
There were some parents with a baby.
有带着宝宝的爸妈
A lot of crying.
好多哭声
Well, babies do that.
宝宝都会这样啦
No, it was the parents.
不是 是父母在哭
It seems they couldn't handle some constructive criticism.
貌似他们接受不了逆耳忠言
Hey, on a completely unrelated note, um,
说一件完全不相关的事
you know, if you'd rather stay at a hotel,
如果你比较想自己住酒店
we wouldn't be offended.
我们不会不高兴的
Actually, I've been looking forward to staying with you.
其实我很期待跟你一起住呢
Really? It's just, normally, you stay at a hotel.
真的吗 因为你通常都宁愿去住酒店
- Would you like me to stay at a hotel? - ‭No, no, no.
-你想我去住酒店吗 -不不不
I-I invited you to stay with us.
是我邀请你住我们家的
And I accepted,
而我接受你的邀请
so everyone is happy.
皆大欢喜
Yep.
是的
I'm happy, you're happy...
我高兴 你也高兴
...everyone's happy.
大家都高兴
How come we never eat in the dining room?
为什么我们都不在家里餐厅吃
Oh, that's for company.
有客人来才在那里吃
What am I?
那我算什么
Apparently, a guy who wants to have his feelings hurt.
算一个自己把头送到枪口前找罪受的人吧
When does Anu come back from London?
安努什么时候从伦敦回来呢
Next week. But it's been good, you know?
下周 不过最近其实挺好的
Really given me a chance to focus on myself.
给了我机会专注在自己身上
How's that going?
专注得如何了
I didn't like what I saw, got in my car, drove over here.
我不喜欢我看到的画面 所以开车到你家来了
- Hey, guys. ‭- Hey.
-大家好 -你好啊
I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company.
抱歉 不知道你们有客人
It's all right, neither did they.
没事 他们也不知道有客人来了
Is Stuart home?
斯图尔特在家吗
No, he's at work.
没 他在上班
The last juice. I'm gonna add it to the list.
这是最后一瓶果汁 我往待买单上写一笔
That's whose handwriting that is.
原来那是她的笔迹啊
I've noticed she's been over here a lot lately.
我发现最近她常来你们家待着啊
You know how you noticed that?
那你是怎么发现的呢
Because you're over here a lot lately.
因为你最近也整天来我们家待
She has slept over every night this week.
她这周每晚都是在这睡的
Uh, no, no, she wasn't here Wednesday night.
没啊 她周三晚上没在这睡
Yes, she was. You didn't notice because you were in the hot tub
她有的 你没注意到是因为你当时
in the backyard eating Oreos.
正在后院的浴缸边泡澡边吃奥利奥
That reminds me.
你提醒了我
Oreos.
奥利奥
Really?
真的假的
A photon entanglement team.
光子纠缠团队吗
Yeah, I-I'm actually the co-lead.
我其实是这个团队的联合首席
Yeah, if you like photons and how they get entangled,
如果你喜欢光子与想知道它们是如何纠缠的
he's your co-guy.
他就是你的联合询问人
I would enjoy seeing your lab.
如果有机会 我很想看看你的实验室
Oh. Yeah, sure.
行啊 没问题
Uh, if you want, you can come tomorrow.
你愿意的话 明天可以来看
I look forward to it.
那我拭目以待
Well, I think I'm going to turn in.
我觉得我到了该上床的时间了
Good night, Penny.
佩妮晚安
Good night, dear.
宝贝晚安
- Good night. - Night, Beverly.
-晚安 -贝弗利晚安
Wow, she's being really nice.
她这回好和善啊
Yeah, clearly, one of us is dying.
对啊 我们俩肯定是有一个要死了
Come on, her.
拜托一定要是她啊
Or you accomplished something great,
也可能是你的成就
and she's genuinely proud.
让她真心为你感到骄傲啊
Yeah, all right, you've had enough.
好了好了 你喝太醉了
Hi.
你好啊
- Hey. - Oh, it's so good to see your face.
-好啊 -好高兴看到你
H-How's the concierge conference?
礼宾人员大会如何了
You guys just get theater tickets for each other all day long?
你们是不是就互相帮对方搞到各种票啊
It's going great,
很顺利啦
and the company put me in a nice place in Notting Hill.
公司将我安排在诺丁山一个很棒的地方
Notting Hill? Like the movie?
诺丁山 电影《诺丁山》那里吗
Uh, "I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl saying..."
"我只不过是一个男孩 站在另一个女孩面前说"
该1999年浪漫爱情电影中的经典台词
you better bring me home a T-shirt.
你回来时最好帮我带件T恤哦
I can't wait for you to come home.
我都快等不及你回来了
Actually, that's one of the reasons I called.
其实 这也是我打电话给你的原因之一
They offered me a management position.
他们给我提供了一个管理职位
That's amazing. T-That's your dream.
太好了 这不是你的梦想吗
It's here in London.
这个职位在伦敦
And they want me to start right away.
他们希望我马上开始工作
What does that mean for us?
那我们俩怎么办
Well, how committed are you to staying in California?
你到底有多想留在加州呢
This is where my work is, this is where my friends are.
我的工作在这里 我的朋友在这里
But are you happy?
可你过得开心吗
Not for years. What's your point?
哥已郁闷好多年了 你想说什么
All right, I got to head out to my drawing class.
好了 我要去参加绘画班了
Fruit or naked dudes?
画水果还是画裸男
Actually, it doesn't matter, I'm jealous of both.
没关系 我对两个物体都心怀嫉妒
- I'll see you tonight? ‭- Yeah.
-今晚见 -好
So she's coming over again, huh?
她今晚也会来吗
Yeah, we're gonna do a movie night.
对 今晚是电影之夜
It's my house. Don't you think you should ask me?
好歹也是我家 你不觉得应该问我一下吗
You're right, I'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
Howard, would you like to come to movie night?
霍华德 你愿意来我们的电影之夜吗
Doesn't she have her own place?
她不是有自己的家吗
Why don't you guys hang out there?
你们为什么不去她家呢
Oh, she has a roommate,
她有一个室友
and he's kind of creepy.
那个男的有点诡异
A-And that's coming from me.
是连我这样的人都觉得诡异的等级
It just feels like Denise is basically living with us.
我觉得德妮丝基本上已经住在我们家了
You know, maybe you can spend half the time at her place.
也许你可以分出一半时间去她家
Hey, when I moved in, you and Bernadette said it was okay
当我搬到你家时 你和伯纳黛特曾说过不介意
if I brought girls over.
我带女生来家里
Oh. We were making fun of you.
我们那时候是在嘲笑你呢
And this is a high-pulse laser with a BBO crystal.
这是一个带偏硼酸钡晶体的高脉冲激光器
It's pretty cool.
很酷
It emits photons in discrete bursts.
它以不连续的爆发方式发射光子
Huh. Very impressive.
非常厉害
But...?
可是...
But what, dear?
什么可是 亲爱的
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
It's just, usually there's a "But"
通常情况下你会说"可是"
followed by something that makes me feel bad.
然后补上一些让我难过的话
Ah, Beverly, there you are.
贝弗利 你来了
Sheldon, how nice to see you.
谢尔顿 很高兴见到你
Leonard was just showing me his new lab.
莱纳德正在给我介绍他的新实验室
Oh, yes, experimental physics,
没错没错 实验物理学
the carpentry of the science world. Well...
科学界的木匠活 好了...
I'm here to rescue you from the boredom.
我是来拯救你于无聊之中的
Not necessary. This is really quite interesting.
没有那个必要 我觉得这一切很有趣
But...?
可是...
But nothing.
没有可是
Oh. Well, if you want to see something really interesting,
如果你想看点真正有趣的东西
I could show you my work,
我可以给你介绍我的作品
which is being talked about for a Nobel Prize.
最近有希望获得诺贝尔奖哦
Oh, well, I'd love to see it later,
我很愿意待会来参观
but right now, I'm spending time with my son.
可是我现在要陪我儿子
Ha! I knew there was a "But"-- wait, what?
我就知道有个"可是"等着我 等等 什么
Ready?
准备好了吗
You sure I didn't need to see Paddington 1?
你确定我没必要看《帕丁顿熊》第一部吗
He's a bear, he talks, no one knows why.
他是头熊 会说话 没人知道为什么
You're all caught up.
你已经全部补完了
Push play.
按下播放键
May I join you?
我可以和你们一起看吗
Oh. Hey, Mitch, I didn't see you there.
米奇 我没看到你站在那里
Really? I've been standing here the whole time.
真的吗 我站在这里老半天了
Well, sure. Yeah, join us.
好吧 来 和我们一起看吧
Movie's up there.
电影在你的正前方
I've seen it.
我看过了
It's wonderful.
非常好看
So she's staying in London?
所以她要留在伦敦了
What does that mean for your relationship?
这对你俩的恋情有什么影响呢
It's great.
非常好的影响
I can see why she would say that, but why do you?
我明白她这么说的理由 可你呢
Well, we got into this because we both wanted to get married,
我们恋爱的原因是我俩都想要结婚
and honestly, we've been dragging our feet,
而实际上 我们一直在拖延时间
and I think this is the push that we need.
我觉得这件事正好是我们所需的动力
Wait, so you're gonna ask her to marry you?
等等 所以你是要向她求婚了吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
We like each other, plus,
我们对彼此有好感 而且
we both want to start a family.
我们都想组建一个家庭
Hey, I can work from anywhere, I'm an astronomer.
我可以在任何地方工作 我是个天文学家
They have stars in London,
伦敦也有明亮的星星
and I'm not just talking about Dame Judi Dench.
我说得可不只是朱迪·丹奇女爵士[女星]哦
No one thought you were.
没人以为你是指她
I thought he was.
我以为他是在说她
So you're really gonna move halfway across the world?
所以你真的要搬到半个地球以外的地方去
If she says yes,
如果她答应了
and if that's what she wants to do, then yeah.
而这也是她想要的 那就这样吧
Yeah, I know. I'm flying out tomorrow.
没错 我知道 我明天就要飞过去
I'm gonna surprise her with a ring.
我要用戒指给她一个惊喜
- You already have a ring? - Well, it's the same one as before.
-你已经买好戒指了吗 -就是上次那个
I thought you gave it to her the first time you got engaged?
我以为你们第一次订婚时就给她了呢
I did, but I took it back.
我给了 后来又要回来了
印第安部落送出礼物后希望收到回礼否则可向对方索回礼物
So, you're an Indian giver?
所以 你是个印第安[印度]给予者
- Howie. - ‭What? If he's gonna move to England,
-华仔 -干嘛 他都要搬去英国了
I need to get all these out now.
我必须赶紧把玩笑都用掉
Here you go. Light cream, no sugar.
给你 淡奶油 不放糖
That's perfect, thank you.
完美 谢谢
Beverly, I have to say,
贝弗利 我不得不说
it's so nice seeing the two of you get along.
看到你们相处愉快 真是太好了
Oh, I've always gotten along with Leonard.
我一向跟莱纳德处得很好
Of all of my children, he's the most docile.
在我所有孩子里 他是最听话的
She wrote that in a birthday card once.
有一次她把那句话写在生日贺卡上了
I keep it in my nightstand.
我把贺卡珍藏在床头柜里
Still, it made him so happy showing you around his lab yesterday.
但昨天带你参观他的实验室让他好开心
Interesting.
有意思
Would you say that that made him, uh,
你认为那让他
much happier than usual,
比平常开心很多
somewhat happier than usual or as happy as usual?
比平常开心一点 还是跟平常一样开心
Hmm, multiple choice.
选择题
Um, I'm-a go with D: "That's a weird question."
我选D "这问题好奇怪"
It made me really happy.
那让我非常开心
We haven't always had the easiest relationship.
我们的关系不是一直都那么放松
But, well, looking back,
不过回头想想
I guess you were just trying to push me
你大概只是想鞭策我
to be the best version of myself.
成为最好的自己
So you would say that my parenting strategies,
这么说你认为我的教育策略
although difficult at times,
虽然有时严厉
directly contributed to your current success?
但直接导致你获得现在的成功吗
Well, I may have had a little something to do with it.
我可能也有一些功劳
I mean, how often do you wear your superhero underwear now?
你现在多久才穿一次你的超英内裤
- Only Fridays and my birthday. - Yeah, that was all me.
-只有周五和我生日那天 -都是我的功劳
That was me.
都多亏了我
Yeah, that's a fair point.
很有道理
I hadn't considered your influence.
我之前没考虑到你对他的影响
Perhaps tomorrow I could observe the two of you together?
或许明天我可以观察你俩相处的情况
Uh, "Observe"?
"观察"
What is going on?
怎么回事
I'm just visiting with my son
我就是来探望我儿子
and doing research for my book on how various
并为我的书做研究 关于不同的教育策略
parenting strategies affected my children as adults.
如何影响我长大成人的孩子们
This has all been work to you?
这一切对你来说都只是工作吗
Hanging out with me and coming to my lab, I...
和我相处 来我实验室参观 我...
I thought we were enjoying each other's company,
我还以为我们都享受对方的陪伴
but it was just research.
但不过是研究罢了
I was enjoying it; you know I love research.
我确实享受 你知道我很喜欢做研究
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
- What? You seem angry. - Of course I'm angry!
-怎么了 你好像在生气 -我当然生气了
Well, so would you say that you're somewhat angry,
那你认为你是有点生气
very angry or extremely angry?
非常生气还是极其生气
Never mind.
不用回答了
I can see it in your face, dear.
我从你的表情能看出来 亲爱的
I'm looking over my text correspondence with Beverly
我在回看我和贝弗利的短信记录
and I don't see anything
我没发现有什么
that would have given her offense.
会得罪她的地方
Nothing's ambiguous,
没有语义模糊的句子
I spell everything out.
常见的缩写也都完整拼出
Including "Laugh out loud" and "What's the fracas?"
比如"大笑出声"与"妈蛋 什么鬼鬼"
I'm sure she's not mad at you.
她肯定没有生你的气
Well, then why would she rather spend the day with Leonard?
那她为什么今天选跟莱纳德而不是跟我过
Because he's her son?
因为他是她儿子
Amy, I just feel like we're going in circles.
艾米 我觉得我们说话在鸡同鸭讲
You-- What?
你... 怎么
No knock? What's the fracas?
门都不敲 妈蛋 什么鬼鬼
I am so stupid.
我真是猪啊
I-I actually thought my mom was genuinely proud of me.
我居然会以为我妈真心为我骄傲
It turns out, she's just using me as research for her new book.
原来她只是利用我为她新书做研究
Oh, what a relief.
真是松了一口气呀
I thought Beverly was mad at me. Thank you, Leonard.
我还以为贝弗利生我气了 谢谢你啊 莱纳德
That is a weight off my shoulders.
我肩头的压力都放下来了
If you like her so much you can have her, 'cause I-I'm done.
如果你那么喜欢她 给你好了 我受够了
Oh, great. Catch the two of you later.
太好了 回头见啦二位
Sheldon, no.
谢尔顿 不要
- Why? - Well, it's an emotionally complex issue.
-为什么 -这是一个复杂的情感问题
I don't have time to explain it right now.
我现在没空跟你慢慢解释
Okay, but that excuse is running out of steam.
行 但你这个理由用太多要老套了
Well, Raj is probably on his way to the airport.
拉杰应该在去机场的路上
- Yeah. ‭- Guess he's finally getting
-是啊 -看来他终于要得到
his big romantic movie moment.
他盛大浪漫的电影时刻了
With a woman who doesn't care about
跟一个完全不在乎盛大浪漫的
big romantic movie moments.
电影时刻的女人
Well, he'll have the rest of his life
他可以用余生
to explain them to her.
慢慢跟她解释
You can't really think this is a good idea.
你不可能真的认为这是个好主意吧
Of course I don't. What am I supposed to do?
我当然不认为 但我能怎么做
Go stop him. Get your best friend back.
去阻止他 把你最好的朋友抢回来
- You're my best friend. - We don't have time for this!
-你才是我最好的朋友 -我们没时间演这出了
Go!
快去
You know, Leonard was really upset.
莱纳德很难过
Shouldn't you go talk to him?
你不去跟他谈谈吗
And send the message that he can get what he wants
然后让他觉得只要发脾气
by throwing a tantrum? I don't think so.
就能得偿所愿吗 我想不了
Beverly, put down your phone and go apologize to your son.
贝弗利 放下手机 去向你儿子道歉
Oh, so now you're not talking to me?
现在你还不跟我说话了吗
When you're finished with your tantrum, I'd be glad to.
等你发完脾气 我很乐意跟你说话
Just let me know when you're done.
你气完了就告诉我一声
Oh, my God.
老天爷啊
When am I gonna stop trying to win her approval?
我什么时候才会不再试图得到她的认可啊
E-Every time I'm around her,
我每次跟她在一起
I-I turn into this needy little eight-year-old boy.
就变成一个渴求关爱的八岁小孩
You sound like that now and she's not even here.
你现在听起来也是啊 她都不在场呢
If I could respond more compassionately than Sheldon...
如果我能用更有同情心的方式回答你
and thank you for making it so easy.
谢谢你让这毫无难度
The need for a mother's approval
渴求母亲的认可
is baked into our biology.
这是我们的天性
I know that, it's just...
我知道 只是...
after all these years, you'd think I would have learned.
都这么多年了 照理来说我该长记性了
Hmm. It's too bad you didn't.
可惜你没有
Well, see?
看见没
Compassion.
同情心
- You okay? - ‭Oh, yeah. My neck's a little stiff.
-你还好吧 -我脖子有点僵
Maybe because my boyfriend made me sleep
也许是因为我男友昨晚
in a comic book store last night.
逼我睡在漫画书店
Bet your neck would hurt if you slept in any store.
你睡在任何商店脖子都会痛
Except maybe a mattress store.
除了床垫商店
I-I'm sorry, but I couldn't sleep at your place.
对不起 但我不能睡在你家
Mitch was really freaking me out.
米奇令我毛骨悚然
He was freaking me out, too,
他也令我毛骨悚然
but there has to be a better solution.
但肯定有更好的解决办法
- Tonight we'll go back to my place. - And tomorrow?
-今晚去我家 -明天呢
With my health being what it is,
鉴于我的身体健康状况
I try to live one day at a time.
我是过一天算一天的人
I don't want to blame you, but if you'd moved in with me
我不想怪你 但如果我问你时
when I asked you to, we wouldn't be in this situation.
你搬去和我一起住 就不会有现在这种情况
You're right.
你是对的
It's my fault.
是我的错
When I had the chance, I was scared and...
我有机会时却害怕了
now that I want to, you're stuck with Mitch.
现在我想去 你却甩不掉米奇
So you do want to move in with me?
你想和我一起住吗
More than Galactus wants to devour worlds.
比行星吞噬者吞噬星球的决心还要强烈
Well, that's great 'cause I want to move in with you
太好了 我想和你一起住的决心
more than the Thing wants to clobber.
比石头人想痛击还要坚决
More than Hulk wants to smash?
胜过浩克想砸东西吗
More than Batman wants to ignore the due process of law.
胜过蝙蝠侠对正当法律程序的无视
We are so weird.
我们真是一对宅人
Raj! Stop!
拉杰 停下
‭What?
什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Look...
听着
if you're getting on that plane
如果你登上那架飞机
because you love Anu and you...
是因为你爱安努
can't stand the thought of spending another day
你无法再忍受没有她的日子
without her... then go.
那你就去
If not...
如果不是
then stay here with...
那就留下来
the people who love you.
和爱你的人在一起
But what if this is my last chance at marriage and family?
但如果这是我最后拥有婚姻和家庭的机会呢
I promise you it's not.
我向你保证不是的
Believe me, somewhere out there
相信我 这世上肯定还有女生
is a woman who loves cooking shows
喜欢烹饪节目
and sweater vests and...
喜欢毛线背心
all the other dumb things you love.
还有其他那些你喜欢的傻事
You really think so?
你真这样想
Yes.
是的
And I don't think she's...
我也不觉得她
waiting for you in England.
在英国等着你
When you propose to someone in Notting Hill...
当你在诺丁山向某人求婚
it should be to someone who knows what that movie is.
应该是对一个知道《诺丁山》这部电影的人
Are you saying...
你意思是
you're just a boy...
你只不过是一个男孩
standing in front of another boy...
站在另一个男孩面前
saying you don't want him to leave?
说你不想他离开
Sure.
没错
I love you, buddy.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, too.
我也爱你
No. No, no, that's not what's happening here.
不是不是 不是那种情况
Come on.
走吧
How'd you get past security?
你怎么通过安检的
I had to buy a ticket. You owe me 1,300 bucks.
我必须买票 你欠我1300块
- Penny, can I have a moment alone with my...? - ‭Yep, bye.
-佩妮 我想和我妈单独... -好 拜
Have you calmed down?
你冷静了吗
No, I'm not calm. You really hurt me.
我没有 你太伤我的心了
- That wasn't my intention. - It doesn't matter
-那并非我的本意 -你的本意如何
what you intended.
根本不重要
What matters is the way you made me feel.
重要的是你带给我的感受
Actually, the way y-you've always made me feel.
应该是这么多年你带给我的感受
I see, so...
我知道了 所以
you're here to tell me all the ways
你是来告诉我在哪些方面
- that I failed you as a mother. - Yeah.
-没做到合格的母亲 -对
And get comfortable, 'cause I-it's a long list.
坐好了 清单很长
Is it happening soon?
短期内会说吗
You know what? It doesn't matter.
知道吗 算了吧
Doesn't matter, you're never gonna change.
算了 你永远不会改变
If I want you to accept me for me,
如果我希望你接受本来的我
then I guess I'm gonna have to accept you for you.
我想我也必须接受本来的你
So...
所以
I forgive you.
我原谅你
- I didn't ask you to forgive me. - Too bad.
-我没请你原谅我 -太遗憾了
I forgive you anyway.
反正我原谅你了
And I forgive myself for taking so long to do it.
我原谅我自己这么久才原谅你
Oh, my God, that feels so good.
我的天 感觉好极了
I must admit, it...
我必须承认 这...
it does feel good.
的确令我感觉很好
What does?
什么令你感觉很好
You forgiving me.
你原谅我
It means a lot.
意义很重大
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I was... scared to move in,
我之前很害怕搬进来
but that was a mistake because she is amazing
但那是个错误 她太好了
and I really want to live with her.
我真的很想和她一起生活
So...
所以
think you'd be willing to find another place?
你愿意另找地方住吗
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Oh, we haven't really said that yet.
我们还没说过这种事
Yeah, I do.
是 我爱她
Don't say it to me, say it to her.
别对我说 对她说
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Now both of you say it to me.
现在你们两个对我说