神盾局特工 第五季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 第18集: All Roads Lead...

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 杰西·博奇科 / 大卫·索罗门

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 杰夫·沃德 / 德尼·阿克代尼兹 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / Peter


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Hale may be after a weapon powered by Gravitonium.
黑尔可能想要一个用重力鎓驱动的武器
No gizmo, no apocalypse.
没机器 就没天启
You're my one weakness, Mom.
你是我的唯一弱点 妈妈
And I'm yours.
我也是你的弱点
I was using my speed,
我飞速冲了出去
and it felt like my arms were being ripped off.
但感觉胳膊好像要被扯掉了
The mech arms aren't built to go that fast.
机械臂是不能跑那么快的
You find a way out,
你想办法出去
make it to the Quinjet, call for backup.
上昆式战斗机 呼叫支援
Looks like you two have made quite the mess.
看来你俩制造了个大烂摊子
They destroyed a component for the infuser.
他们毁坏了注入舱的一个部件
We can't transfer the Gravitonium until it's repaired.
除非修好它 我们不能转移重力鎓
Fix it or bleed out.
修好它 要么就流血致死
We can't let it happen again.
我们不能让末日再发生了
We don't have a choice.
我们没有选择
Glenn, the doctors said you should take a deep breath.
格伦 医生说你该深呼吸
Are you ready to comply?
你愿意服从了吗
I'm happy to.
很乐意
漫威出品
Complete the mission, soldier.
完成任务 士兵
Eyes on the prize.
专注于目标
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 王大可 咖喱味的虚寒 煮粥达人 小酸奶!
翻译 24_1900 盐湖嗨爪凉 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 今 后期 饿得慌 校|监 草草
Be prepared.
做好准备
Nobody has to get hurt.
不需要有人受伤
Get in...
快进
Get out.
快出
Complete the mission.
完成任务
Hey, Talbot.
塔伯特
You looking for something?
你在找什么吗
I'm just like a...
我真是个
ticking time bomb over here, huh?
定时炸弹 是吧
Sorry. Just I've been...
对不起 只是我
in a cell for six months.
过去六个月都关在牢房里
I'm just a little pent-up.
我有点闷够了
Can't sit still.
坐不住
I can't imagine.
真无法想象
I wish we got you out sooner.
很遗憾我们没早点救你出来
Me too, son.
我也是 孩子
Me too.
我也是
Hey, listen, if you ever want to talk about it
听着 如果你什么时候想聊聊
- or anything else -- - I can't.
-或者其他什么 -不行
No, I can't do that.
我做不到
But, uh -- But thanks.
但是 谢谢你
You know, just trying to focus on one...
我只想让自己一次
task at a time.
做好一件事
Right.
Yeah, well... rest up.
好吧 好好休息
Doctor's orders.
这是医嘱
Yeah. You got it.
好 一定照办
Happy to comply.
乐意服从
神盾局特工第五季 第十八集
Stop it!
住手
But I'm enjoying myself.
但我玩得正开心呢
I don't really get out much,
我不怎么常出门
and it does seem to keep you motivated.
而这好像能让你充满动力
Okay. Let her go.
好吧 放了她
You want this machine fixed, I need her help.
你想修好这个机器 我就需要她帮忙
Please.
拜托
I'm engineering.
我专攻工程机械
She's biotech.
她专攻生物技术
We're a team.
我们是一个团队
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-你还好吗 -我没事
You sure?
你确定
I'm all right, Fitz.
我没事 菲兹
Okay.
You two are adorable.
你们俩真甜
I ship it. I really do.
我粉你们这对CP 真的
Do you have any idea of the consequences
你知道你想做的事
of what you're trying to do?
会带来什么后果吗
We've seen where this leads.
我们是见识过的
Your little trip to the future?
你们的未来之旅吗
Coulson filled me in.
科尔森告诉我了
Then you'll know that you destroy everything,
那你就知道你毁了一切
the entire planet.
整个星球
See, I thought your pal Daisy did all of that.
那不是你们的朋友黛西干的吗
You people really need to get your stories straight.
你们真该把说法定好了
Everyone that you care about will die.
所有你在意的人都会死
Not a long list.
那并不多
And it's getting shorter.
而且越来越少了
Found Anton, what's left of him.
找到安东了 他的残骸
He took a header out a window.
他摔出了窗外
Then someone else must be here.
那肯定还有其他人在这儿
Not for long.
很快就不会了
I activated our copter's signal jammer
我激活了直升机的信号干扰器
and set the fallen mechs to seek and destroy.
设置了掉线机器人搜寻并摧毁目标
You know how to reprogram them?
你知道怎么修改它们的程序
I took one apart once.
我曾经拆过一个
It's a basic protocol but effective.
只是基础协议 但很有用
They'll hunt down and kill anyone they find.
它们会追踪并杀掉所有它们找到的人
Show me.
带我看
You realize that we have a choice to make.
你知道我们要做出选择
Yeah.
Our hypothesis is being proven.
我们的假设已经证实
We die, we break the loop.
我们死 就打破了循环
We don't fix this, we stop them.
我们不修好这个 就能阻止他们
They'll kill us.
他们会杀了我们
I can't choose anything over you, not even --
我不能舍弃你而选择其他 哪怕是
I feel the same way.
我也一样
So...
那么
So we keep working, piece by piece.
那么我们继续工作 一点点地
There's a lot to do.
有很多事要做
Yeah.
Very complicated. It will take a while.
非常复杂 需要花些时间
Pick up the pace, or I start removing body parts.
快点 不然我就开始剁手剁脚了
Like I did to your friend.
就像我对你们的朋友那样
无信号
You're late.
你迟到了
Hold up. Please.
等等 拜托
We didn't have a chance to finish our conversation.
我们之前没机会把话说完
I said what I had to say.
我说完我要说的了
- Melinda -- - We have a mission, Phil.
-梅琳达 -我们有任务 菲尔
Good talk, Phil.
聊得很愉快 菲尔
Good talk.
聊得很愉快
Okay.
The mechs went into a system reset
机器人全部系统重启
and sent a distress signal out.
并发出了求救信号
We traced it to a location in the Appalachian Mountains,
我们追踪到了阿巴拉契亚山脉的一个位置
and after some satellite imaging,
经过卫星成像
we can confirm that this is Hale's base.
可以确认那就是黑尔的基地
It's a decommissioned military bunker,
是个废弃的军事掩体
which means it's highly secure and way off the grid.
也就是说它高度机密 远离外界
We need to hit them hard and fast,
我们得迅猛出击
knock out their defenses before they even know we're there.
在他们反应过来之前解除他们的防御
Lighthouse rules -- club 'em from behind,
灯塔准则 背后狠击
you don't stop swingin' till they stay down.
对方起不来之前绝不停下
- What? - You wearing body spray?
-怎么了 -你喷了防臭喷雾吗
May and I go in, we get the Gravitonium,
梅和我潜入 拿到重力鎓
get the queen off the board.
把皇后踢出局
Checkmate. When do we leave?
将军 我们什么时候出发
You're not coming.
你不跟我们走
I'm not?
不吗
We just got you back,
我们刚救你回来
and I need you to stay here and quarterback.
而且我需要你待在这儿掌控全局
Mack, find Fitz's schematics
迈克 去找到菲兹的图纸
and start building the artificial-gravity system
着手搭建给和风一号设计的
for Zephyr One.
人工重力系统
Oh, please don't tell me we're going back to space.
别告诉我 我们又要回太空了
- Not until we have to. - And me --
-除非不得已 -那我呢
You need me to, uh, back you up, or...?
你需要我 支援你还是...
You literally just got shot.
你刚刚中了枪
Why are you out of bed?
你为什么没躺在床上
I've handled worse.
更糟糕的我也经历过
Um, no. You stay here, help Mack.
不 你就待在这儿 协助迈克
All right, yeah, if that's how you want to play it.
好吧 如果你想这样的话
Awesome.
可真棒
Okay. Z-One's wheels-up in five. Let's go.
好了 和风一号五分钟后起飞 出发吧
All right, people, you heard her.
好了 各位 你们都听到她的话了
Let's get to work.
干活儿去吧
You're getting good at this.
你越来越得心应手了
You are.
真的
I have a feeling Professor Coulson
我怎么感觉是科尔森教授
was easy on his students.
放宽了对学生的要求
I should at least lose points for the mutiny on day one.
第一天的哗变怎么也该让我被扣分吧
For sure.
当然
But I'm throwing you some extra credit
但我打算给你加点分
for a well-timed rescue.
因为救援及时
Give 'em hell.
让他们好看
Yes, sir.
是 长官
What took you so long?
你怎么才来
- It's Ruby, she's - Gone rogue.
-是露比 她 -失控了
I know. She's headed for the chamber facility.
我知道 她去存放舱的设施了
- Get me Anton on the line. - I can't, ma'am. He's dead.
-帮我联系安东 -不行 长官 他死了
I called in reinforcements here because his mechs went down.
我呼叫了增援 因为他的机器人坏了
We picked these up right before they went offline.
这是我们在它们掉线前捕捉到的画面
We need to leave immediately.
我们得马上出发
Ruby's dead set on powering herself with Gravitonium.
露比一心要给自己注入重力鎓
You saw what it did to Creel.
你也看到这对克里尔的影响了
He's not better, is he?
他没有好转 是吧
No, ma'am.
对 长官
He's much worse.
他的情况更糟了
Mr. Creel, how can we help you?
克里尔先生 我们能帮你吗
You can't.
你们不能
No one can.
没人能
They won't stop shouting.
他们一直在大喊
Voices, he says.
他说有幻音
They hate each other.
他们互相憎恨
Quinn likes to feel smart.
奎恩喜欢自诩聪明
But Hall's smarter.
但霍尔更聪明
But Quinn's louder.
但奎恩更吵
Quinn?
奎恩
Ian Quinn?
伊恩·奎恩
Consumed him.
它吞噬了他
Franklin wanted revenge,
弗兰克林想要复仇
but now he's stuck with him, forever.
但现在他永远和他困在一起了
They're inside the Gravitonium.
他们在重力鎓里
Their minds.
他们的思维
Their rage.
他们的愤怒
Ma'am, he only touched it for a moment.
长官 他只是稍微碰了一下
If Ruby infuses herself --
如果露比给自己注入了...
To hell with her! What about me?!
去她的 我怎么办
General.
将军
They want out.
他们想要出来
They want out!
他们想要出来
Get them out!
把他们弄出来
Get them out!
把他们弄出来
You making some progress?
你有进展吗
Yeah, it's coming along, but I got to say,
在弄了 不过我得说
the idea of the Zephyr flying to space
让和风飞进太空的想法
still feels a bit out there.
还是有点异想天开
Yeah, well, I'm not even gonna be born for another 50 years,
是啊 我还有50年才出生
so maybe rethink "out there."
你得重新定义"异想天开"了
Well, let's hope it never happens,
我们还是期望那永远不会发生吧
but if we can't change things --
但如果我们不能改变事情...
Always be prepared, yeah, yeah.
时刻做好准备 对 对
You guys need to relax.
你们需要放松
Daisy is gonna figure all this stuff out.
黛西会想到办法的
What was that?
那是什么意思
Dude's got it bad.
相思成灾啊
Whatever that means.
什么意思
You're in love with her.
你爱上她了
Sorry?
什么
What? No.
什么 不
Uh, no offense Mack,
无意冒犯 迈克
but I think your radar is way misfiring on this one.
但我觉得你这次看得太不准了
- That was convincing. I believe him. - Thank you.
-有说服力 我都信了 -谢谢
You confessed, you idiot. When you were hopped up on painkillers.
你自己承认了 白痴 你打了一堆止痛药后
Piper and I couldn't get you to shut up about it.
派珀和我都拦不住你一个劲地说
No. That's --
不 那只是...
Okay, guys.
好吧
What, you've never heard that drugs
你们没听说过药物
can make you say stuff that's a little crazy?
会让你胡言乱语吗
Maybe that's why drugs are bad.
所以毒品不是好东西啊
It's obvious.
很明显
I figured it out a while ago.
我早就发现了
All right, well, it doesn't matter.
好吧 反正也无所谓
She hates me, anyway.
她讨厌死我了
- Most definitely. - Yeah.
-绝对的 -是啊
Just for grins, say I were interested...
但就当说笑 如果我对
in someone -- anyone.
某人感兴趣
How would I...
我要怎么
Like, you got a good thing going.
你不就跟人挺甜蜜的
Don't look at me.
别看我
Last time I saw Yo-Yo, she lied to me,
我上次见到悠悠球时 她对我撒了谎
locked me up, and ran off.
还把我锁起来跑掉了
Coulson?
科尔森呢
Sorry, bro.
抱歉 哥们
Apparently, I'm incapable of expressing my feelings
看来我表达情感无能
or letting people take care of me.
也不愿让别人照顾我
You guys are useless.
你们真没用
It's lemons, then.
那就柠檬了
Come again?
什么
Well, in my day,
在我们那时
when you wanted to tell someone how you felt,
如果你想对某人表达爱意
you'd just save up your tokens,
你就攒点代币
you'd buy a lemon, you leave it on their bunk.
买个柠檬 留在他们铺上
That's...
那是...
That's a thing here, right?
这里也有这个传统吧
- 100%. - Oh, yeah, absolutely.
-当然 -绝对的
- When in doubt, - You should do that.
-如果不确定 -你就这么做没错
get a bunch of lemons.
就买一堆柠檬
Let me in, let me in.
让我进去
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
I'm gonna need every weapon in this fight.
在这场战斗中 我需要一切武器
We better hurry.
我们得快点了
We got to be ready.
得做好准备
Feels good going on offense for a change, you and me.
能跟你去进攻一次感觉很不错
If I need one, I'll take one.
如果我需要用枪 我会去夺的
I've got some pent-up aggression that needs let out.
我积攒了些狠劲需要释放一下
You want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
No, I want to hit.
不 我想打人
Agent Johnson, system check is complete.
约翰逊特工 系统检测已完成
Go hot, wait for my signal.
启动 等我信号
Thomas, initiate launch countdown.
托马斯 开始发射倒数
And try not to hit us on the way down.
下去的东西别撞到我们
Copy that. 10 seconds.
收到 10秒倒计
Safety first.
安全第一
Always.
当然了
Game on.
开始咯
What was that?
怎么回事
Stop.
住手
Stand down.
退下
- Ma'am, what are you - That's an order.
-长官 什么 -这是命令
I surrender.
我投降
And we totally believe you.
我们绝对信你
There's no time for us to fight each other.
我们没时间互斗了
I need your help.
我需要你们帮忙
We all have to leave right now.
我们都得马上出发
Help you? You can't be serious.
帮你 你开玩笑呢吧
My daughter took the Gravitonium
我女儿拿走了重力鎓
and went to use Strucker's machine.
去使用斯特拉克的机器了
The Destroyer of Worlds.
世界毁灭者
She's at the same facility your scientist friends are.
她跟你们的科学家朋友在同一个设施
Last I knew, they were alive.
据我所知 他们还活着
But if Ruby succeeds,
但如果露比成功了
you make no mistake, she will kill them.
相信我 她会杀了他们的
No, hey! Hey, wait!
别 等等
You two are taking a while.
你俩好慢
- Is this above your grade level? - No, no, no, no.
-做不到吗 -不不
They're S.H.I.E.L.D.'s best and brightest.
他们是神盾局最聪明的
There's nothing they can't do...
他们没什么做不到
if motivated.
只要有动力
Torturing us isn't going to make us work any faster.
折磨我们 我们也不会做得更快
Well, you didn't seem to mind torture the last time we met.
我们上次见面时 你可不怎么介意折磨
Electrocuting me.
电我
You two didn't have wedding rings, then, either.
你俩当时可没戴结婚戒指
Please. We're doing what you asked.
拜托 我们在照你的要求做了
Move.
让开
- Move. - Okay.
-让开 -好
The infuser's reversed.
注入器被逆置了
They're gonna have to start over.
他们得重新开始了
You know, I only really need one of you.
我其实只需要你们中的一个
Two is starting to feel redundant.
两个似乎就多余了
Hey, we're working with very limited resources
我们只有很有限的资源
on a very old machine.
这还是台很老的机器
Fitz!
菲兹
No!
Stop it! Leave him alone! We'll fix it!
住手 放开他 我们会修好它的
We'll fix it!
我们会修好它的
Eyes up.
抬头
Look at me.
看着我
Next time...
下次
it's her.
就是她
And I won't use my fists.
而且我不会用拳头
This kid likes her crimson crayon.
这孩子真喜欢红蜡笔
Redrum.
杀谋
Redrum.
杀谋
What is this?
怎么回事
Busted.
被发现了
My name's Glenn Talbot.
我是格伦·塔伯特
You helped rescue me.
你们帮忙救了我
What are you doing in our room?
你来我们房间做什么
Right.
是啊
I shouldn't -- I shouldn't be here.
我不该来这儿的
You're right. I know better.
你说得对 我知道的
I just -- I --
我就是
I just -- I couldn't -- I couldn't help myself.
我就是忍不住
I have a boy, George.
我有个儿子 乔治
He likes to draw, too.
他也喜欢画画
I just haven't seen him in a long time.
我好久没见到他了
It's just hard.
真的好难
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just...
我就是
I haven't been myself.
我近来不太好
I think we're all a bit out of sorts these days.
我们最近都不是很好
It's a strange time.
这是奇怪的时期
So, this is who all the fuss is about, huh?
这就是那位重要人物吧
She can tell the future?
她能看到未来
Sort of.
算是吧
She sees a lot, but it's all out of order.
她能看到很多东西 但都是凌乱的
It's a pretty...
真是
remarkable gift you have, young lady.
了不起的天赋 小姑娘
You must have seen... some incredible things.
你肯定见到过 很了不起的东西
Now, now.
好了
There's no need to be afraid of me.
不用怕我
I'm Glenn.
我是格伦
You're the General.
你是那个准将
That's right.
是的
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
I've drawn you.
我画过你
There's something wrong with him.
他有点不对劲
Creel touched the Gravitonium and felt...
克里尔摸过重力鎓后觉得
people in there.
里面有人
Franklin Hall.
弗兰克林·霍尔
Ian Quinn, too.
还有伊恩·奎恩
We've seen it consume people,
我们见过它吞噬人
but apparently, it also absorbs their consciousness.
但看来 它还能吸收他们的意识
Is that even possible?
那可能吗
Well, assume the answer to that question's always yes.
永远认定这个问题的答案是"可能"
How's Creel doing now?
克里尔现在怎么样
He's barely hanging on, lost in his own head.
他在勉强支撑 现在十分糊涂
We had to sedate him.
我们不得不给他打了镇定剂
We have to get him help. I owe him that much.
我们得找人帮他 这是我欠他的
And we will, but right now, we have to stop Ruby.
我们会的 但现在我们得去阻止露比
According to Hale,
据黑尔说
Fitz and Simmons have been spotted on site.
菲兹和西蒙斯被看到出现在了那里
Damn it, Yo-Yo.
该死的 悠悠球
If that crazy Hydra girl powers herself...
如果那个疯子九头蛇姑娘给了自己异能
Daisy, you can't go there. That's too dangerous.
黛西 你不能去 太危险了
For the hundredth time, I'm not gonna quake the world apart.
告诉你第100次 我不会把世界震碎的
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是那个意思
I'm saying you have to be careful, because --
你得小心 因为
No matter what,
不管怎样
I'm not gonna use my powers around the Gravitonium.
我不会在重力鎓附近用异能的
If you won't quake and Ruby's powered,
如果你不肯震 露比又有了异能
she'll kill you.
她会杀了你的
Sir, you brought me back to lead.
长官 你带我回来是做领导的
This is what that looks like.
这就是我的决策
You can't put yourself at risk like that.
你不能让自己担这样的风险
We'll make those decisions, Phil, not you.
这要我们来决定 菲尔 不是你
Look, we need every advantage we can get,
我们需要一切的优势
so go through Robin's drawings
去翻看下萝宾的画
and see if there's anything we can use.
看看有没有我们用得上的东西
Women, huh?
女人啊
Shut up, lemons.
闭嘴吧 柠檬
Who is this?
这是谁
And when does this happen?
这什么时候会发生
That's not really how it works.
这样是行不通的
Soon.
快了
Soon.
快了
And these?
那这些呢
These all come true?
都会成真吗
We need to act on this.
我们得采取行动
There are people who want to meet you.
有些人会想见见你的
- There are people who want to meet you. - Robin's getting tired.
-有些人会想见见你的 -萝宾累了
Maybe we could chat about this tomorrow.
或许我们可以明天再谈这个
No, tomorrow -- tomorrow's too late.
不 明天就太迟了
The mission's -- The mission's today.
任务要今天完成
The mission is now.
任务就在现在
I'm really sorry about this.
我真的很抱歉
No!
Go, Robin!
快走 萝宾
No, Robin, get out of here!
不 萝宾 快走
Go!
快走
Get help, Robi--
去求援 萝...
Just go to sleep.
睡吧
That's it.
就这样
Just go to sleep.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
睡吧
You're coming with me.
你得跟我走
I know.
我知道
Our scans show a number of mechs outside the facility.
扫描显示设施外有大量机器人
Take them out, secure the perimeter.
干掉他们 守住周边
Only Agent May, Hale, and I will be going in,
只有梅特工 黑尔和我进去
and if this goes sideways, be ready to evac.
如果情况不对 随时准备撤离
Now gear up.
整装待发
Coulson taught you well.
科尔森把你教得很好
Just never gave up on me.
他从未放弃过我
Promise me you won't hurt Ruby.
向我保证你不会伤害露比
Not unless I have to.
除非万分必要
It isn't her fault she is the way she is.
她变成这样不能怪她
She's driven. She's a great fighter.
她很有冲劲 是个好斗士
And with the right guidance, she could make a really good agent.
如果有合适的引导 她可以做个好特工
S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
神盾局特工
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
We're about to need all the help we can get.
我们会需要全部的帮助
Tell me what I can do.
告诉我我能做什么
If we are too late, you will need to talk her down.
如果我们太迟了 你得劝她投降
We can't let things get out of hand.
我们不能允许事态失控
Of course.
当然
I just want Ruby to be okay.
我只希望露比没事
You ladies about finished?
你们聊够没
A plane just landed.
一架飞机刚降落了
My mother?
我妈妈吗
S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
I sent the mechs to engage.
我让机器人去应付了
That'll buy us a little time.
应该能争取点时间
All right, where should I start? An arm?
好 我从哪开始 胳膊吗
- Maybe a leg? - No, don't, don't.
-还是腿 -不要
We're finished, okay?
我们完成了
It's ready.
可以了
Yes.
太好了
What?
怎么了
Hey, we did as you asked.
我们照你的要求做了
We fixed the chamber.
我们修复了舱
But?
但是
In our experience,
以我们的经验
Gravitonium is not easy to manipulate.
重力鎓不好掌控
And...
而且
we can't move it into the machine.
我们没法把它弄进机器里
Wait. Hold on.
等等 等一下
That's -- That's out of our control.
这不是我们能控制的事
Yeah, Gravitonium is unpredictable.
是啊 重力鎓无法预测
There's still so much that we don't know.
我们还有很多事不知道呢
Hey, please. Please. You can't do this.
拜托了 你不能这么做
I'm done having people tell me what I can do.
我受够了听人说 我能做什么
You were saying?
你们说什么来着
Jemma, did you see that?
珍玛 你看到了吗
That's...different.
那...很不寻常
It's not a bird, it's a plane.
不是鸟 是飞机
Oh, give me a break. It looks nothing like the Zephyr.
饶了我吧 根本不像和风
You guys arguing over drawings?
你们在为画吵架
Welcome to my entire childhood.
我整个童年都是如此
Look, we're wasting our time.
我们在浪费时间
Why don't we just ask her what these crayon doodles mean?
何不直接去问问这些蜡笔画是什么意思呢
You can go down there, but ask Deke.
你可以去试试 但问迪克就知道了
Robin's a seer, not really a teller.
萝宾能看 但不怎么会说
What's with Robin's floor? Is that paused?
萝宾的那层怎么回事 是被定格了吗
Polly?
波莉
- She's breathing. - Where's Robin?
-她还有气 -萝宾呢
We've been breached.
我们被突破了
Someone must have infiltrated the Lighthouse.
肯定有人渗透进了灯塔
He took her. Talbot took Robin.
他绑架了她 塔伯特带走了萝宾
No. He wouldn't.
不 他不会的
Earlier, I saw him.
我之前看到了他
He -- He was messing with the feeds.
他在对信号动手脚
And he mumbled something.
还嘟囔着什么
Said...
什么
Said he was happy to comply.
他乐意服从
Hydra had him for six months.
九头蛇关了他六个月
How could I have missed it?
我怎么会没发现
We have to find him.
我们得找到他
I'll stay with her.
我留下陪她
You did it.
你做到了
We did it.
是我们做到了
Ruby!
露比
Get me out!
放我出去
Ruby! No!
露比 不
No, Ruby!
不 露比
Ruby!
露比
Ruby!
露比
What did you do?!
你们做了什么
You're killing her!
你们要害死她了
No, this isn't us! We tried to warn her!
不 不是我们 我们警告她了
You sabotaged the chamber!
你们破坏了舱
No, it's not the machine!
不 不是机器的事
Shut it down!
关掉它
Are we too late?
我们太迟了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
She only took in 8% of Gravitonium.
她只摄入了8%的重力鎓
Ruby!
露比
Oh, they're screaming!
他们在尖叫
They're fighting.
他们在吵架
I've got you.
有我呢
Help me.
救救我
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在这儿 哪都不去
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
Oh, God.
天呐
Get out!
出去
No! No! Get it out of me!
不不 把它弄出去
Please make them stop!
让他们停下吧
Make -- Make -- Make who stop?
让谁停下
All of them!
他们所有人
Just please -- please put me back in the machine!
求你 把我放回机器里
Get it out of me!
把它从我身体里弄出去
We can't. It only works one way.
我们不能 这是单向的
You lie!
你们撒谎
You always do this!
你们总这样
Ruby, put them down.
露比 把他们放下
Experimentation without thought of consequence!
只做实验 不考虑后果
It's Mom.
妈妈在这儿
Look at me!
看着我
Mom...
妈妈
there's something really wrong.
我真的觉得很不对劲
I know. We're trying to figure it out.
我知道 我们在想办法
Just...stay strong, sweetie.
坚强点 亲爱的
Don't panic, just try not to panic.
别慌 尽量别慌
They can't be here. I'll get them past any mechs.
他们不能待在这儿 我带他们过机器人
Come back. I'll need you.
回来 我需要你
Okay.
It's okay.
没事的
No.
N-o-o-o-o!
- Talbot, stop. - Drop it!
-塔伯特 停下 -放下枪
You drop it! Stand down!
你放下枪 退下
Everybody calm down.
大家都冷静
Glenn, look at me.
格伦 看着我
Why are you trying to get into the hangar?
你为什么想进机库
What are you doing?
你在干什么
A solider never questions his orders.
士兵从不质疑命令
Soldier always completes his mission.
士兵永远完成任务
This isn't a mission.
根本没什么任务
This is Hale.
是黑尔
She got into your head. She brainwashed you.
她扰乱了你的思维 她给你洗脑了
Robin, it's gonna be okay, sweetheart --
萝宾 没事的 亲爱的
Don't you talk to her!
别跟她说话
The Hydra compliance program
九头蛇的服从计划
goes all the way back to Whitehall.
一直能追溯到怀特霍尔
You're trying to get in my head.
你在扰乱我的思维
You're trying to confuse me with that Hydra jibber-jabber.
你想拿九头蛇的玩意把我搞糊涂
You saw what they did to Creel,
你看到他们对克里尔做了什么
how hard you had to work to break his programming.
你为了解除他的洗脑费了多少事
What the hell do you know?
你知道什么
I know you're my friend.
我知道你是我的朋友
And you'd never kidnap a little girl.
你绝不会绑架个小女孩
Kidn-- Kidnap? That --
绑架
That's a hell of an accusation, Phil.
这是很严肃的指控 菲尔
I got a job to do.
我有任务要完成
She's not much younger than your kid.
她不比你自己的孩子小多少
Think about your son, Talbot.
想想你儿子 塔伯特
Think about it.
想想他
What if that was George?
如果那是乔治呢
You know this is wrong.
你知道这是不对的
Shut up! You shut your damn face!
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
It's not too late to turn back.
现在回头还不晚
No.
My compliance is my reward,
我的服从是我的奖赏
and I must be -- I must be rewarded.
我肯定会得到奖赏
Ignore that.
别想那个了
That's the programming talking, not you.
那是洗脑的话 不是你
Fight it. You can beat it.
抵抗它 你可以战胜它的
I can't!
我不能
I can't.
我不能
I can't complete the mission.
我不能完成任务
I gotta...
我得
I got to stop myself.
我得阻止自己
That's right.
没错
There's only one course of action.
只有一个办法了
Honey, just listen to my voice.
亲爱的 听我的声音
Listen to you, listen to them!
听你 听他们
Listen, listen, listen!
听听听
Remember your training. We'll get through this.
记住你的训练 我们能撑过去的
I can't control it.
我控制不了
It's like I'm being ripped apart.
我感觉好像自己在被撕裂
Ruby, I have been right where you are,
露比 我经历过跟这一样的事
and I know that it seems impossible right now,
我知道现在看上去似乎不可能
but you will overcome this.
但你可以挺过来的
Believe me.
相信我
They're too loud.
他们太吵了
They're trying to take over!
他们想控制我
Just focus.
集中精神
Breathe.
呼吸
- Stay calm. - It's too late.
-保持冷静 -太迟了
No. Daisy's right. She's been through this.
不 黛西是对的 她经历过这种事
Daisy. It's always Daisy!
黛西 总是黛西
Try not to lose control, okay?
尽量别失控 好吗
Your powers will only get more dangerous.
你的异能只会越来越危险
Everything powerful is dangerous.
一切强大的东西都是危险的
Melinda.
梅琳达
- Your arm. - It's fine.
-你的胳膊 -没事
What happened? Did someone go in?
怎么回事 有人进去了吗
It's being handled. We need to get to the Zephyr.
有人在处理了 我们得上和风
Handled by whom?
谁在处理
Daisy.
黛西
Talbot, stop. Don't do this.
塔伯特 停下 别这样
It doesn't matter, anyway.
反正也无所谓了
I'm not the same, Phil.
我已经变了 菲尔
I can't trust my thoughts.
我无法信任自己的思想了
There's no other way.
没有别的办法
Robin, come here, come on.
萝宾 过来 来
Come on.
Phil...
菲尔
tell George I'm sorry.
告诉乔治我很抱歉
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
I can't!
我不能
Your compliance will be rewarded.
你的服从会得到奖赏
You're just trying to trick me.
你是在骗我
That's the program.
那是洗脑
What's best is you comply.
你该服从
Put the gun down.
放下枪
I can't!
我不能
Then turn the gun on me.
那拿枪对着我
You will comply.
你会服从的
Turn the gun on me.
把枪对准我
You know, for a long time...
很久以来
you were everything that I wanted.
你都是我想要的一切
You were my hero.
你曾是我的英雄
And now look at us.
现在看看我们
Ruby, let her go.
露比 放了她
I am more than you will ever be.
我达到了你永远达不到的境界
Ruby, I am not here to fight you.
露比 我不是来打你的
- You need help. - I don't want your help!
-你需要帮助 -我不要你帮助
I want to crush you.
我想碾碎你
Ruby, that's enough!
露比 够了
That's enough!
够了
You listen to her.
听她的
She is on your side.
她是你这边的
Then why aren't you?!
那你为什么不是
Mom, face it --
妈妈 承认吧
I was never good enough for you.
我在你眼中永远都不够好
No, all I ever wanted
不 我从来都只是
was for you to reach your true potential.
希望你实现全部的潜能
I'm sorry.
对不起
I pushed you too hard.
我对你逼得太紧
Mom...
妈妈
this was a mistake.
这是个错误
No.
My daughter is not a mistake.
我的女儿不是个错误
Yo-Yo, get out of here.
悠悠球 快走
You listen to me. Stay with me. We will make...
听我说 听着 我们会...
That's who took my arm.
那是砍下我手臂的人
No, Ruby.
不要 露比
It's her, isn't it?
是她 是吧
She's the Destroyer.
她是毁灭者
Yo-Yo, she's a kid.
悠悠球 她还是个孩子
She is terrified.
她吓坏了
No, you look at me, listen to me.
不 看着我 听我说
Stay with me, and we'll get through this!
听我的 我们可以撑过去的
No, Mom, they're getting louder!
不 妈妈 他们越来越吵了
Oh, I'm losing --
我要不行了...
Let us out.
放我们出去
We want out. Let us out.
我们要出去 让我们出去
I won't be able to resist.
我扛不住的
Do it!
动手
I can make this better, I promise!
我可以让一切好起来的 我保证
No.
Ruby?
露比
Ruby! No!
露比 不
No.
Yo-Yo, what did you do?!
悠悠球 你做了什么
No.
No.
No.
No.
Ruby...
露比
Ruby.
露比
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Where's Hale?
黑尔呢
How did she get away?
她怎么跑掉的
And what happened to Ruby?
露比怎么了
I had it under control.
我本来都控制住了
She was coming around, and then Yo-Yo killed her.
她要回心转意了 但悠悠球杀了她
No.
I just saved the world.
我是拯救了世界
Qovas.
科瓦斯
Qovas.
科瓦斯
Coming here without invitation?
不请自来
You are aware of the punishment.
你清楚惩罚是什么
I found what you're looking for.
我找到你在找的东西了
My Gravitonium.
我的重力鎓
S.H.I.E.L.D. has it.
在神盾局手上
Then you failed.
那你失败了
Perhaps our deal has reached its end.
或许我们的协议要结束了
I can tell you where they're hiding.
我可以告诉你他们躲在哪
But they won't give it willingly.
但他们不会自愿交出它的
You'd have me kill them?
你要我杀了他们吗
I have no reason to stop you.
我没理由阻止你