神盾局特工 第六季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 第6集: 无处可逃 Inescapable

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 克拉克·格雷格 / 詹妮弗·彭 / 凯文·坦查隆 / 杰西·博奇科 / 马克·科尔帕克 / 卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯 / Keith Potter / Kristin Windell / Sarah Bo

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 汪可盈 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 温明娜 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 杰夫·沃德 / 布丽亚娜·范思克思 / 乔尔·斯托弗 / 巴里·沙巴


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Enoch. It has been a long time.
伊诺克 好久不见
- You know this woman? - I am a Chronicom.
-你认识这女人吗 -我是长生人
A particularly lethal one.
还是个很危险的长生人
Atarah wants to know
阿塔拉是想知道
how you were able to travel through time
你们是怎么穿越时间的
so that we may go back and save our world.
好让我们也能回到过去 拯救我们的世界
We don't actually know how we did it.
我们也不知道是怎么做到的
- Dispose of the criminal. - Stop this now.
-处决犯人 -马上住手
If anyone can solve the mysteries of time travel,
如果有人能解开时穿的谜题
it is Leopold Fitz.
那肯定是利奥波德·菲兹
What would motivate him to do what we need?
什么动力能促使他做到我们需要他做的事
Her.
The last thing that I would ever want
我最不希望的
is for Simmons to be in danger.
就是西蒙斯有危险
And you knew that.
你很清楚
漫威出品
Fitz?
菲兹
Jemma?
珍玛
Oh, my God, you're here.
天哪 你在这里
You're here.
你在这里
Are you okay? Did they hurt you?
你还好吗 他们伤害你了吗
No, I'm fine. Fine. Did they hurt you badly?
不 我没事 他们打你打得狠吗
No, no, I'm fine. ‭I'm fine, now that you're here.
不 我也没事 有你在我就没事了
I've got so much that I want to say.
我有太多话想对你说了
I searched for you everywhere.
我找你找遍了整个宇宙
Yeah, I was trying to find you, too.
我也在努力寻找你
Enoch said he sent you 100 years into the future,
伊诺克说他把你送到一百年后了
if you can believe that.
简直难以置信
Not until you see it.
直到眼见为实
Yeah. Wait, what?
是啊 等等 什么
- Really? - ‭Yeah.
-真的吗 -是啊
Well, then, how --
那 你...
How are you here?
你是怎么到这里的
That, of course, is the question --
这就是问题的关键
the question you must answer.
这个问题必须由你来解答
Who the hell are you, and what is this prison?
你是谁 这间牢房是怎么回事
This is the Chronicom that's been hunting us for the past year.
这就是追杀了我们一年的长生人
‭Story is her home planet --
因为她的母星...
I am Atarah...
我是阿塔拉
She likes to tell it herself, I guess.
看来她想亲自告诉你
...A sentient Chronicom from the planet Chronyca-2.
一个来自2号长生星的有意识长生人
Yeah, you live near a star
是啊 你的母星
in the constellation known as Cygnus.
在天鹅座内
Not anymore.
不再是了
Nothing lives there now.
现在那里了无生机
The planet was set ablaze, heated to the melting point,
星球被点燃到了熔点
the magma now turned to stone.
现在岩浆已经凝固成石头了
It is too late to save my planet.
现在想拯救我的星球为时已晚
Which is why I must now intervene at an earlier date.
所以我需要在那之前进行干预
Using time travel?
通过时间旅行
That's the theory.
是要这样
If you cooperate,
如果你合作的话
there would be no reason to detain you further.
就没有理由再扣押你们了
Sorry, but unfortunately, it's against the laws --
抱歉 但不幸的是 这有违
of physics.
物理定律
You're a Chronicom.
你是个长生人
I don't need to explain causality to you.
我不需要跟你解释因果关系了吧
It's impossible to go backwards in time.
回到过去是不可能的
Your partner claims otherwise.
你的搭档有不同的想法
But that would create all sorts of paradoxes.
但那会造成很多悖论的
You have no idea.
你都想象不到
You will have at your disposal
你将可以随意使用
the most advanced Chronicom technology.
长生人最先进的技术
Any tool you can imagine will be produced.
任何你能想到的工具都会出现
All your knowledge, all your memories
你的所有知识 记忆
will be instantly accessible, sharable.
都能即刻调取并可共享
Every memory? Shared?
每段记忆 都可以共享吗
That's a bit intrusive. And it can't be safe.
这太侵犯隐私了 而且肯定不安全
Not always.
的确
But a problem as difficult as a time shift
但像时间穿越这种难题
requires powerful tools,
需要强大的工具
like this prison.
比如这间牢房
Know this -- there is no escape.
记住这一点 你们是逃不出去的
Any attempt ‭would only lead to madness.
任何逃跑的尝试只会让你们发疯
But your minds ‭are the key to unlock it.
但你们的头脑就是离开的钥匙
The only solution for you is to find a solution for us.
你们唯一的办法就是帮我们想出办法
I thought she'd never leave.
我以为她不会离开了
Listen, uh...
听着
I've imagined this since I was in prison and every day since,
自我入狱以来 我每天都在想这件事
and I wanted to do it right,
我想把它做好
but now we're stuck in another prison,
但现在我们又被困在另一个监狱里
and I don't know if we'll ever be able to get out of it --
我不知道我们能不能逃离这里
- Fitz. - ‭No, hold on, hold on.
-菲兹 -别 先别说话
Just -- Just...
就...
Just let me say this.
让我说完
I've realized
我想通了
the universe can't stop us.
宇宙无法阻止我们
Because we've survived ‭the bottom of the Atlantic
因为 我们在大西洋海底活了下来
we've crossed the galaxy, more than once...
我们跨越了星系 还不止一次
...just to be together.
只为了能在一起
So, a love like that
所以 这样的爱
is stronger than any curse.
比任何诅咒都强大
You and I, we are uns--
你和我 我们...
We're unstoppable together.
我们合力就不可阻挡
Yeah, which is why I can't live another day without you.
所以我再也不想和你分开
So, I'm asking you, heart in hand...
所以 我要诚挚地问你
...Jemma Simmons, will you marry me?
珍玛·西蒙斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Absolutely.
当然
I have to admit, right now, here with you,
我必须承认 此时此刻 和你在一起
I don't give a damn if we ever escape.
我不在乎我们能不能逃出去了
Carthan?
卡坦星
Nope.
不是
I really thought you landed there after the crash.
我真以为你坠机后就降落在那里了
Saldon, the one with the triple sunsets.
萨尔顿星 日落三次的那个星球
We went to Saldon!
我们去过萨尔顿星
We almost died getting there.
我们差点死在去那里的路上
Well, we almost died getting everywhere.
我们去哪里都是九死一生
And at the diamond cliffs.
还有钻石悬崖
Daisy went full rage monster on the indigenous population
本土居民发起攻击时
when they attacked.
黛西怒发冲冠
They're not pleasant.
他们就不招人喜欢
She was working out some issues.
她当时有些烦恼
New issues?
新烦恼吗
Enoch and I had to stow away on a Sivian duster to get away.
伊诺克和我偷上了一辆西维亚人的拾荒机才逃走
Hey, that's another thing. I can speak Sivian now.
对了 我现在会说西维亚语了
‭Yeah.
真的
No jokes.
不开玩笑
Ja givram Sivla.
[外星语]
I like that.
我喜欢
What does it mean?
是什么意思
It means...
意思是
"I speak Sivian."
"我会说西维亚语"
Did you run into any Kree?
你碰见过克里人吗
Not recently.
最近没有
In the future, then?
那就是在未来吗
You really went to the future.
你真的去了未来
But you're not speaking about it.
但你闭口不谈这件事
Well, I don't know where to start.
我不知道从哪里说起
The beginning.
开头
You've been on so many adventures,
你经历了那么多的冒险
and I haven't heard a single exploit.
却一件不肯告诉我
Or start at the end?
要不就从结尾开始说
- No. - ‭So, how did you get back?
-不 -你是怎么回来的
'Cause if you did, then maybe we can actually solve this thing.
如果你做到了 也许我们就能解决这个问题
I know it started with a monolith.
我知道首先有一块巨石
Still haven't got used to that yet.
还是让人很不习惯
Okay, so -- so start at the beginning of the future
好吧 那就从未来的起始开始
or the end of the pa--
或者过去的终...
The end of the past...
过去的终点
That is enough to twist you up, actually, isn't it?
还真是绕啊 是不是
Fitz, please. Let's just -- Let's not.
菲兹 拜托 不要这样
Does it have the same resonant frequency as the others?
这和其他几个的共振频率一样吗
Please, let's not ruin the moment.
拜托 不要扫兴了
I'm not trying to ruin anything. I'm just trying to understand.
我没想扫兴 我只想弄明白
If everyone made it back, which I assume they did,
如果所有人都回来了 我想应该是回来了
then that means control,
那就说明能控制它
and if we didn't build the control, who did?
如果不是我们建的控制机 那是谁
Just stop it!
别说了
I don't know why you won't just tell me!
我不明白你为什么不告诉我
I don't want to!
我不想说
Jemma?
珍玛
I don't want to tell you,
我不想告诉你
and you can't make me!
你不能逼我
J-J-Jemma?
珍玛
No -- Hey!
You've got to be joking me.
这是在开玩笑吧
This...is madness.
这...真是太疯狂了
Jemma...
珍玛
I'm starting to play back what's-her-name's speech,
我开始回想起那个谁说的话
and I don't think our minds
我觉得我们的头脑
are the key to unlocking this prison.
不是离开监狱的钥匙
I think our minds might be the prison.
我觉得我们的头脑可能就是监狱
It could kill them.
他们可能会死的
You say the human mind is a powerful thing.
你说过人类的头脑很强大
Well, now we have two of them put together.
我们现在把两个人的头脑放在一起
Let's see what they can do.
看看他们有什么本事
神盾局特工第六季 第六集
Okay.
Don't -- Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I'm not afraid. I'm observing.
我不害怕 我在观察
From a distance.
远远地观察
Well, you're just destined for the sciences, aren't you?
你生来就注定要成为科学家 对吗
I'm going to be a biologist and study cuttlefish.
我会成为一名生物学家 研究乌贼
They can change their skin colors with chromatophores.
它们可以通过染色质改变外观肤色
You're gonna do a lot more than that.
你的成就可不止如此
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Well, then, ‭you know that I'm a friend,
你知道我是你的朋友
so why did you run away?
那你为什么要跑走
Why did you come here?
你为什么要来这里
This is where I learn the stars,
我在这里研究星星
memorize my chem tables,
背我的元素表
and work out problems in my head.
思考我脑袋里的问题
What kind of problems in your head?
你现在脑袋里有什么问题
All kinds.
各种问题
My dreams float up to the stars,
我的梦飞向星空
and my troubles are locked up tight in the music box.
我的麻烦则紧锁在音乐盒里
Well, that's a nice little system.
这安排很不错
Is there anything troubling you now?
你现在有什么烦恼吗
This one!
这个
Read me this one.
给我念这个
You -- Okay.
你...好吧
You want me to read you a bedtime story?
你要我给你念睡前故事
You know, I-I think I should probably take you out of here,
我觉得我也许应该带你离开这里
- because this might be the madness that she was talking -- ‭- Daddy!
-因为这可能就是她说得疯狂 -爸爸
The strange man in my room wants to abduct me
我房间里有个奇怪的男人 他想绑架我
- and take me -- - ‭Shh-shh-- ‭Shut your
-带我 -闭...
I'll read you the story.
我给你念还不行吗
For the love of Pete...
我的上...
很久很久以前 有个迷失的王子
It's about a boy and his imaginary friend
是关于一个迷失在星空中的男孩
that are lost in the stars.
和他想象朋友的故事
Is it, now?
是吗
和一个决心找到他的聪明美丽的公主
公主发誓 时间和空间都无法让他们分离于是她集结了她最勇敢的朋友 飞向了未知
What's it called?
这是什么书
黑暗神书
That's not a good book. That's a bad book --
这不是一本好书 这是本坏书
bad story, very poorly written.
烂故事 写得很差
Okay, I don't think it's safe here.
好吧 我觉得这里不安全
We should get you out now.
我们应该赶紧带你离开这里
I'm sure your daddy will understand.
你爸爸肯定能理解的
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
I am functioning optimally.
我一切运作良好
You're the one who is avoiding the task at hand.
是你在逃避你手头的任务
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I was just -- I was just figuring out
我只是...在搞清楚
that you put us in a mind prison
你把我们关进了思维监狱
and you lied to us about it!
还骗我们
I don't like it here.
我不喜欢这里
Then figure your way out.
那就自己想办法出去
She's 7.
她才七岁
And a half.
七岁半
Okay, return Simmons back to her adult age, please.
赶紧把西蒙斯变回成年
If she has regressed, it is in her search for answers.
如果她变回了孩子 那也是在寻找答案
Perhaps they are the answers I seek.
也许那是我在寻找的答案
No, missy.
不 小姐
We do not play with that.
我们不能玩那个
Okay. Yeah, no, that's -- that's not normal or helpful.
好吧 不 这一点都不正常 也没有帮助
You're messing with our minds.
你在扰乱我们的脑子
It's extremely dangerous.
这非常危险
The most powerful tools always are.
最强大的工具往往是最危险的
So, if you plan on surviving,
所以 如果你想活下来
I suggest focusing your energy in a more productive way.
我建议你以更高效的方式集中精力
I mean --
我是说
Cool.
好吧
Fitz is not wrong.
菲兹说得没错
Using the cerebral fusion machine on humans
在人类身上使用大脑融合机
is high-risk, unethical.
非常危险 且不道德
Chronicoms have used this technology to great effect.
长生人曾用这项技术得到过很好的效果
There is no better way to mine the data of separate minds
只有这样才能挖掘不同头脑中的数据
to solve the problem at hand.
解决眼前的问题
But humans have emotional problems.
但是人类还有情感问题
Don't you understand?
你不明白吗
You seem to be developing some of your own.
你好像甚至萌生了自己的情感
We've lost our home, Enoch.
我们失去了家园 伊诺克
We are fighting for our very existence.
我们在为我们的生存而战
And must be at our best.
我们必须全力以赴
But if Fitz were here, I believe he would say
但如果菲兹在 我相信他会说
you are being the absolute worst.
你真是最讨厌了
You are being, without a doubt,
你真是 毫无疑问
the supreme, absolute worst!
最超级讨厌了
You are a butt face!
你是屁股脸
Oh, that's charming.
有可爱
What is that?
那是什么
What are you hiding? Give it!
你藏了什么 拿出来
No! It's our escape plan.
不 这是我们的逃跑计划
Give it now!
快交出来
What is it?
这是什么
Mononitrotoluene.
一硝基甲苯
MNT Mnt?
As in a precursor to TNT?
三硝基甲苯[TNT炸药]的前体吗
This is a representational space.
这里只是代表性空间而已
There's nothing to blow a hole in here,
这里别的东西都炸不出窟窿
except the side of your brain.
除了你的脑壳
You're better off cooking up some cocaine or unicorn tears.
你还不如制出点可卡因或者独角兽眼泪
I don't have a memory of either of those things to pull from.
这两样我都没有可调取的记忆
My supplies were limited.
我能用的记忆有限
How are you with spectral theory or eigenvalues?
你光谱理论或者特征值学得怎么样
I'm still learning integrals.
我还在学积分
Oh, are you? ‭Well, it looks like someone's
是吗 看来某人
only gonna have two PhDs by the time they're 17, doesn't it?
17岁时只能拿到两个博士学位了
Time travel ‭is science fiction, stupid!
时穿只存在于科幻作品中 傻瓜
Oh, grow up!
成熟点吧
You're the one that said it was possible, you littl--
是你说时穿可能成功的 你个小...
Grow up. Just literally grow up.
成熟点吧 字面意义上地长大吧
This is an adult problem.
这是一个成年人的问题
You and I are supposed to be unstoppable.
你我本该不可阻挡
Well, if you won't help me,
要是你不帮我
I could turn to ‭somebody else, couldn't I?
我可以另找别人帮忙 对吧
I could imagine anything I want in this room.
在这个房间里 我想什么都会出现
I could boot up an LMD.
我可以启动个生化机器人替身
Maybe AIDA.
或许是艾达
She could really handle the computations --
她对计算可在行了
Don't you dare.
你敢
I knew that would get you back.
我就知道这么说能让你回来
Reboot the robot that locked us in our last mind prison?
重启把我们困在上个头脑监狱里的机器人
You're back. Good. Don't be mad.
你回来了 太好了 别生气
She was the most destructive force in our life.
她是我们生活中毁灭性最强的力量
Why would you think that would be a good idea
你怎么能觉得让她出现
- to bring her in here? - Oh, I'm sorry that I was childish.
-是个好主意 -抱歉我刚才好幼稚
It's just last time ‭I asked you about the future,
只不过我上次问你关于未来的事
you turned into a 7-year-old and you hid under your bed!
你变成了一个七岁小孩 还往床底下藏
Don't need a shrink to tell us that means something.
用不着心理医生 我们也知道那有深意
What are you so afraid of?
你在害怕什么
Jemma.
珍玛
Mack.
迈克
He's here.
他到了
They brought him home.
他们带他回来了
It's good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Please, not this memory.
拜托 别提这段记忆
If you're ready to see him...
要是你准备好见他了
Either way, we understand.
不管怎样 我们理解
What's going on, Mack?
怎么了 迈克
No, wait. Don't, um...
不 等等 别...
I don't want you to see --
我不想让你看见
Just let me explain first.
让我先解释一下
We can't ‭just leave him like this.
我们不能就这样丢下他
We're here for him now.
我们现在都在他身边了
Preparations are being made.
正在做各种准备
Are they gonna tell his mother?
他们会通知他母亲吗
Simmons has reservations.
西蒙斯对此有保留意见
No one knew what to say to me.
没人知道该跟我说什么
And I didn't know how to tell you.
我也不知道该怎么跟你说
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
You said there would be paradoxes.
你说会出现悖论
This was one of them.
这就是其中之一
Simmons needs to say goodbye.
西蒙斯得跟他道别
This isn't healthy. She...
这样可不健康
We need to do something -- um, have a service, something.
我们得做点什么 办个追悼会什么的
We will.
我们会的
But what if she's right?
但如果她是对的呢
So, I made it to the future,
所以我成功到了未来
and then I made the journey back?
然后又回来了
It was a loop of the end of the world.
那是个世界末日的循环
And you died to help break it.
你为了打破这个循环而死
You died a hero.
你英勇牺牲了
I think I'm gonna pass out.
我想我要昏过去了
Did -- Did they -- Did they understand?
他们理解吗
I made quite a scene with Mack.
我和迈克大吵了一架
He thought I'd lost my mind.
他觉得我疯了
I had.
我是疯了
Even if it's true, what if she doesn't find him?
即使这是真的 如果她找不到他呢
I-It takes Heaven and Earth...
这可得动用一切力量...
Luckily, I know a Director who believes in those things.
幸好 我认识一位相信这一切的局长
Mack took your death very hard, demanded a ceremony.
迈克对你的死很难过 要求举行仪式
But he was also the first one to help me
但他也是第一个帮我
retrofit the Zephyr for the search.
改造和风进行搜索的人
No.
No, I don't need to see this part.
不 我不希望你看到这个
I wanted to tell you the right way.
我想用合适的方式告诉你
I thought you'd want his ring.
我觉得你会想要他的戒指
What?
什么
Jemma, did you and I...
珍玛 你和我是不是
Had I -- Had I made that proposal to you before?
我是不是向你求过婚了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I missed my own wedding.
我错过了自己的婚礼
No, you just haven't had yours yet.
不 你只是还没办过自己的婚礼
Listen, I know it's a lot,
听着 我知道这很难承受
- but you have to hey. - No, I can't.
-但你得... -不 我不行
It's a miracle you survived.
你能活下来是个奇迹
- And there was a lot of death, - I can't.
-有很多人死亡 -我不行
- yes, but there was beauty, too. - No, I can't.
-没错 但也有很多美好 -不 我不行
What, there's more death than this?
什么 还有比这更多的死亡吗
What are you doing out of bed?
你怎么下床了
Had to see him.
得看看他
He has to take care of himself.
他得照顾好自己
You know you'd do the same thing.
你知道你也会这么做
What's wrong with Coulson?
科尔森怎么了
Why are they talking about him like that?
为什么她们这么说他
Well, Fitz, he was sick for a long time.
菲兹 他病了很久了
He -- He hid it from us all.
他隐瞒了我们所有人
That's -- That's too much.
这太难以承受了
I got -- I got to get out of here.
我得离开这里
That's too much.
这太难以承受了
He's out there, isn't he?
他在外面 是吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Then get to work.
去工作吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We could use your skills.
我们需要你的技能
No alien messes with us when we have you.
有了你 外星人就不敢找我们麻烦了
I can't leave Mack right now.
我现在不能离开迈克
Yeah, but the way things ended,
是啊 但事已至此
- it might be good to get away. - Did you hear that?
-或许离开更好 -你们听到了吗
Yeah, but it's not about that.
是啊 但和那个无关
He's not the same anymore.
他变了
Something's going on. I can feel it.
他有事 我能感觉到
Wait -- right. This is a memory. Why this moment?
等等 这是一段回忆 为什么回想此刻
The stress is getting to him.
他要承受不住压力了
He's pushing himself too hard.
他把自己逼得太紧了
And if I'm not there for him,
如果我不陪在他身边
I'm afraid something's going to break.
我担心会出事
You're late.
你来晚了
Good to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, no, s-sorry.
是的 不 抱歉
It's just 'cause you said you were gonna come at 9:00, and, uh...
只是你说你会九点到
uh, it's 9:24,
现在9:24了
and so I thought you blew me off.
所以我以为你放我鸽子了
No, I ran into Professor Weaver on the quad.
不 我在院子里碰到了韦弗教授
She trapped me in a good conversation.
她和我聊了好一会儿
Yeah, she does -- she can -- well, she does that.
是的 她的确会那么做
Sorry.
抱歉
Just -- Place is a bit of a mess.
这里有点乱
Is it? You should see my room.
是吗 你该看看我的房间
Okay.
好啊
I mean, yeah, whenever.
随便吧
If that happens. I don't care.
看不看的 我才不在乎
Thanks for -- Thanks for coming over.
谢谢你来一趟
Yeah, you wanted my help with a problem?
你要我帮忙解决什么问题吗
Uh, yeah, sort of.
算是吧
Well, I mean, ‭I don't really need your help.
我并不是真需要你帮忙
I can solve it by myself. Just --
我可以自己解决 只是...
In lab, you seem like a good sounding board.
在实验室时 你看上去像个好参谋
Sounding board?
参谋
Yeah. Just means to bounce ideas off.
对 就是交流想法的意思
So, I'm good at reflecting your ideas back at you,
所以我很擅长把你的想法反馈给你
like a wall -- like a thick wall.
就像一面墙 一面厚厚的墙
No, no, what I mean ‭is you're good at clarifying
不是 我的意思是你很擅长理清
which ideas are, uh, heading in the right direction
哪一个想法的方向是正确的
and mapping consequential results.
并预估相应结果
For an organized person,
作为一个有条理的人
your thoughts are a bloody mess.
你的想法简直一塌糊涂
Yeah, um...
I-I-I think -- I think I need some help clearing them up.
我想...我需要点帮助来理清头绪
I just -- I haven't slept.
我只是...没睡觉
And what problem are we solving tonight?
今晚我们要解决什么问题
That depends.
看情况了
Whose memory is this, yours or mine?
这是谁的记忆 你的还是我的
We share this memory.
这是我们俩的记忆
Yeah, 'cause I remember this being the night
因为我记得就是这晚
where I went from being excruciatingly uncomfortable
我在你面前从极度不舒服
in your presence to...
变得
perfectly at ease.
完全放松
I remember it as the night I put you in the friend zone.
我记得就是这晚起 我把你视为了朋友
And I also remember how manic you were
我还记得你当时多狂躁
and thinking that genius is just a tick away from madness.
认为天才离疯狂只有一步之遥
Yeah, let's not talk about madness.
我们别谈疯狂了
I'm barely holding it together.
我快撑不下去了
- I can see that. - Um, I'm working on a problem
-看得出 -我正在解决一个问题
to try and get out of this prison,
想要逃离这个监狱
and the only way to do that is to solve time.
唯一的方法就是解决时间
And then I think about the hell that you went through
然后我想到你所经历的险境
and the pain of not being there.
我不能陪在你身边的痛苦
Slow down, Fitz.
慢点说 菲兹
And if an entire race of Chronicoms is feeling that
如果整个长生人种族都有这种感觉
and we can stop it,
而我们可以阻止
then -- then -- then maybe we should.
那也许我们应该阻止
Take control of time, undo whatever we want.
掌控时间 撤销任何我们想撤销的事
Fitz, slow down!
菲兹 慢一点
This is why I was careful telling you everything.
所以我才对告诉你一切很谨慎
Your mind is...
你的头脑
- It's been through a lot... - ‭What?
-经历了太多 -怎么
...and I'm afraid, ‭under too much pressure...
我担心如果压力太大
Oh, what, I'll crack? That's ludicrous.
怎么 我会崩溃吗 别说傻话了
I know you've been hearing him.
我知道你听到他了
You had a pretty bad mental break when you got back.
你回来后经历了严重的精神崩溃
All right, well -- well -- well,
好吧
why don't you just pi-- pile it all on?
你都说出来吧
That wasn't me.
那不是我
That's what I'm afraid of.
这就是我怕的
I know the Framework stuck with you.
我知道你没完全放下框架的事
You try to ignore it and push it down.
你想无视它 压制它
I'm perfectly -- I'm perfectly --
我完全...
I'm perfectly in control of myself.
我完全能控制好自己
He's been trapped inside your mind.
他一直困在你的脑子里
- Hey, stop. - And now we're trapped inside your mind with him.
-停下 -现在我们跟他一起困在你脑子里了
Listen.
听啊
Leopold is coming.
利奥波德要来了
He's coming for us.
他要来找我们了
We need to get out of here now.
我们得马上逃
Did you think you could play in the shadows without me?
你以为你能在阴影里玩而不带上我吗
This is what I was afraid of.
这就是我担心的
I saw this coming.
我料到会这样了
We'll find a way.
我们会找到出路的
Yeah. We're gonna be okay.
是啊 我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
会没事的 会没事的
Yes. I mean, I found you.
是啊 我找到了你
Simmons?
西蒙斯
So we've got to be all right.
我们肯定会没事的
You have a dark side. That's okay.
你有黑暗面 没事的
Everything has to be okay.
一切都肯定会没事的
Jemma.
珍玛
Oh, no.
Get back in your box!
回盒子里去
Go!
快走
- A pillow?! - ‭That's all I had.
-丢枕头 -我又没别的了
What the bloody hell is that thing?!
那是什么玩意
Listen, I would remind you that we came in here
听着 我要提醒你 我们躲进来
because your Hydra fascist shadow was trying to kill us.
还不是因为你的九头蛇法西斯影子分身企图杀我们
Oh, so you unleashed the bloody Ringu Monster
那你就放出了你放在盒子里的
that you keep in a box!
贞子吗
I don't hold a candle to you, psycho!
我跟你都没法比 疯子
Daddy taught me to put my troubles away in a little box
是爸爸教我把烦恼埋在一个小盒子里的
so they wouldn't keep me up at night.
这样我晚上就不会睡不着了
Bad feelings -- anger, fear, pain --
坏情绪 愤怒 恐惧 痛苦
I would just put them inside the little box,
我会把它们都放进小盒子里
and they would stay in there, nice and neat and crushed.
它们就会待在那里 规规整整 被压在里面
You need therapy.
你需要心理治疗
You have some deep, deep, pent-up issues.
你有压抑得很深的问题
It's been a rough year!
今年挺够呛的
I want out!
我要出去
I had no idea.
我根本不知道
I had no idea you were holding on to all that.
我根本不知道你有那样的问题
What's the point?
有什么意义
Don't let anyone know. That's the whole idea.
就是不想让任何人知道
You are so English.
你太英格兰了
Where are we? Is this the bunker underneath the lighthouse?
我们在哪 这是灯塔下方的地堡吗
Yep, our new S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ.
是的 我们的新神盾局总部
Oh, perfect. Well, there's no better place to lay low
太好了 再没比这个更好的藏身处了
than Strategic Homeland Intervention...
国土战略防御...
Yeah, it's an awful acronym.
是啊 这缩写真闹心
Yeah, I agree.
我同意
You'd think I'd feel safe here, but I don't.
按说这里该让我觉得安全 但我不觉得
Every nightmare we've endured can be traced back
我们经历的所有噩梦都可以回溯到
to one single moment.
一个时刻
Relax, it's no big deal.
放松 这不是什么大事
- He's just an agent. - ‭Just an agent?
-他只是个特工 -只是个特工
Have you not heard the stories about --
你没听说过...
Yes, I heard the stories. Don't be weird.
我听说了 别尴尬了
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你们来
Of course, sir.
应该的 长官
I am Agent Jemma Simmons.
我是珍玛·西蒙斯特工
- And this is -- - ‭This is -- I am Leopold Fitz.
-这是... -这是...我是利奥波德·菲兹
Fitz-Simmons, yes.
菲兹-西蒙斯 对
You know, when I first heard about you,
我最初听说你们时
I thought you were one person.
我以为你们是一个人
That's how everyone talks about you.
大家都这么说你们
Fitz-Simmons, the brain, topped out of your class
菲兹-西蒙斯 智囊 尖子生
after being the two youngest ever enrolled.
入学时还是年纪最小的两名学生
Well, there can only be one youngest, sir.
要说最小那只有一个 长官
As if that wasn't enough attention,
就好像这还不够引人注意
you recently mounted an unauthorized
你们最近还进行了一次未授权的
"bio-fuel demonstration," the results of which --
"生物燃料展示" 导致了...
Was her fault. Her fault. Yep, that was her. That was her.
都怪她 是的 是她的错
‭- It was. - No --
-就是 -不
It was you. It was you.
就是你
You underestimated ‭the propellant's burn rate.
你算低了推进器的燃烧率
- You're the one who increased the concentration... - Shut up.
-是你提高了浓缩率 -闭嘴
- ‭...and at that level of concentration, it was bound -- - Shut up.
-而浓缩到那种程度 必然会... -闭嘴
To explode?
爆炸吗
It exploded, right?
爆炸了 是吧
You're lucky no one was hurt.
幸好没人受伤
Well, we were the only ones in the blast radius.
爆炸半径内只有我们
Look, the powers that be didn't believe
当权人士不相信
an algae bio-fuel hydrogen cell
藻类生物燃料氢电池
could power a Quinjet, so...
可以为昆式战斗机供能 所以
Well, they do now.
他们现在信了
And the powers that be have also recommended --
而且当权人士还推荐...
I told you. We're getting transferred
我说了 我们要被调去
- to one of the poles. - Shut up.
-两极了 -闭嘴
...have also recommended you for my team.
...推荐你们加入我的团队
The...f-field...team?
外勤团队吗
This is an honor.
真是荣幸
Thank you for this opportunity.
谢谢您给我们机会
Yeah, we would love the chance to discuss it
是啊 我们很乐意好好考虑
and think about it more, I think, probably, alone.
讨论一番 或许私下谈
Of course.
当然
Look.
听着
I know the field isn't for everyone.
我知道不是每个人都适合外勤
Some people want to remain behind the scenes.
有些人喜欢待在幕后
I get it.
我理解
But to be out there,
但出外勤
seeing the lives you're changing,
看到你们改变的人生
you end up being the one most changed by it.
最终改变最多的会是你们
I found him so inspiring that day.
那天他给了我莫大的激励
You still needed a push.
你还需要点鼓励
Yeah, well, look at ‭what happened because of it.
是啊 看看我们因此遭遇了什么
What was that thing you kept on saying?
你总说什么来着
Do you not think I have guilt about that?
你以为我不觉得愧疚吗
Oh, yes, that's it.
对了 是这个
"Chin up, Fitz. There's nothing to be afraid of."
"振作点 菲兹 完全没什么好怕的"
Well, maybe now you can tell him --
或许你现在可以跟他说
Fitz?
菲兹
Fitz!
菲兹
Jemma?
珍玛
- Fitz? - Jemma!
-菲兹 -珍玛
- Fitz! - Yeah!
-菲兹 -在这儿
Fitz.
菲兹
I'm here.
我来了
Oh, so predictable.
真好骗
Do you really think that little of him?
你真那么看不起他吗
Comfortable?
舒服吗
I was comfortable once,
我本来也很舒服
until you showed up.
直到你出现
You were miserable.
你明明很痛苦
Your father manipulated you. And AIDA --
你父亲操纵了你 艾达...
I finally found a worthy partner.
我总算找到了值得我珍惜的伴侣
A robot to stroke your ego.
迎合你自大的机器人
You've been keeping things from me.
你总坏我好事
So...I'm gonna take
所以 我要夺走
what few interesting crumbs of memories you have,
你所剩无几的一点有趣回忆
and then...
然后
I'm gonna hollow you out.
我要把你挖空
Jemma...No...
珍玛 不要
You cause pain.
你给我痛苦
My turn.
该我了
Their minds are at war with themselves.
他们的头脑在自我折磨
- They're in the red. - I know, and I don't care.
-他们进入危急状况了 -我知道 我不在乎
They could end up brain-dead, and you get nothing.
他们可能会脑死亡的 你什么都得不到
Pull them out, Atarah.
停止机器 阿塔拉
It is the right thing to do.
这是正确的做法
Do not do anything reckless.
别鲁莽行事
You have a choice, Enoch --
你可以选择 伊诺克
work in harmony with your fellow Chronicoms
跟你的长生人同胞和谐合作
or be dismantled.
或是被肢解
Something to bite on?
给你咬的
It's gonna hurt.
会疼的
I prefer silence.
我讨厌吵闹
Psychopath.
精神病
But -- b-- i...
但是...
I thought that you loved me.
我以为你爱我呢
You're only part of Fitz's pain, to be controlled.
你只是菲兹的部分痛苦 需要被控制
That sounds fun.
听上去真有趣
Like how you control that...thing
就像你能控制那玩意吗
in the music box?
音乐盒里的那个
She's the part I'll take last.
我会把她留到最后
God!
天呐
God!
天呐
I wonder if your bones or lungs will go first.
不知你会先失去骨头还是肺
Simmons? Hey, what are you doing?
西蒙斯 你在干什么
Biology.
生物学
I like dissections.
我喜欢解剖
Oh, no.
Soft belly.
软软的腹部
God!
天呐
Your friends joke about how you two share the same mind.
你的朋友们开玩笑说你俩有共通的大脑
If only they could see you now.
真希望他们现在能看到你
We are sharing the same minds.
我们是有共通的头脑
I'm not doing this alone.
我不是一个人
I'm not doing this alone.
我不是一个人
We have each other.
我们还有彼此
I-I'm not doing this alone.
我不是一个人
You said this was mine.
你说这属于我
This isn't real! This isn't real!
这不是真的
Wait.
等等
We don't only have each other.
我们不仅仅有彼此
- We have our... - ...friends.
-我们还有... -朋友
You called for backup?
你叫支援了
Yes, I did.
是啊
I got this. Go. Go.
交给我 走吧
Glad you're okay, Turbo.
你没事就好 糊涂虫
Mack!
迈克
Run!
跑啊
Run!
快跑
You are one sick, twisted piece of work.
你真是个小变态
I should strangle you right now.
我真该掐死你
The true you just cut my heart out with her bone knife!
真正的你 刚用她的骨刀挖出了我的心脏
Well, now you know how it feels!
那你现在知道那是什么感觉了
Hilarious comeback.
回得妙啊
Yes, because your shadow self
是啊 因为你的影子分身
just tried to erase my brain with a torture machine!
刚企图用酷刑机器抹掉我的头脑
Well, o-okay, right.
好吧
- Well, that -- that is terrible... - Yes.
-那是很可怕 -是啊
...but you did shoot his father.
但你打死了他爸爸呢
That's called revenge.
那叫复仇
I don't know what I did
我不知道我是做了什么
to deserve that horror movie!
要经历那种恐怖片
Are you kidding?!
你开玩笑吗
I never knew pain until I met you!
我认识你之前都不知道何为痛苦
Oh, please.
得了
Your little music box --
你的小音乐盒
Hey, that box worked, okay?
那盒子对我很有用 好吗
It was nice --
那很不错
a nice way to contain little things...
是个很好的方式 来控制一些小事
Suppress. Deep resentments.
是压制 很深的怨念
...and keep things nice and neat and tidy...
好让一切规规整整
Oh, you're so English.
你太英格兰了
...and orderly.
井然有序
Yeah, you said that before. Please elaborate.
是啊 这话你说过了 说仔细点啊
What does that even mean?
那叫什么意思
Prim and proper and bottled up and holier than thou,
拘谨 礼貌 沉默寡言 自恃清高
How is that even an insult?
这叫什么侮辱了
Oh my God.
天呐
but actually, you're sadistic inside.
其实 你心里有虐待倾向
Oh, yeah, of course. Right, yeah, how Scottish of you
是啊 当然了 你真苏格兰
to pick a fight on those grounds!
拿这种事来找茬
You know, you hurt me just as much as I hurt you.
你对我的伤害不比我对你的伤害轻
I was dying on the inside when you left,
你离开时 我心痛得要死了
abandoned me after my brain injury.
你在我脑损伤后抛弃了我
Hey, that is not fair.
那可不公平
And then you get taken away by some rock,
然后你又被块石头带走了
only to fall in love with some bloody astronaut...
结果还爱上了个宇航员
I was alone on a desert planet.
我孤身一人困在了荒凉星球上
...who turned out to be Hive, by the way.
对了 那人结果还是蜂巢
Oh, and also, are we sure that that happened
而且 我们能确定他是在你们上床后
after you slept with him?
变成了蜂巢的吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
Because, hey, the jury's still out on that one.
因为 这事还没定论呢
Oh, you want to go there? At least he was a person!
你想说这个吗 至少他还是人呢
You built a robot girlfriend...
你建了个机器人女友
Well, that's bending the truth.
这就是扭曲事实了
...and, left to your own devices, turned into a Nazi dictator.
没人管着你 你就变成纳粹独裁者了
Wait, is that -- is that bending the truth? No! No, it's not!
等等 那是扭曲事实吗 不 不是哦
Yeah, and I suppose you're the one that's keeping me together.
那么说你是我心中的磐石咯
- It would seem so. - Holier than thou,
-看来是的 -自恃清高
- Yes. - proving my point!
-没错 -我说对了吧
Because you want to build everything your brain comes up with,
因为你想到什么就想建造什么
so you couch it in "helping mankind, helping friends."
还说成是"帮助人类 帮助朋友"
But the Framework revealed the truth -- it's all ego.
但框架揭露了事实 那都是自大使然
- Oh, ego? - Yeah.
-自大吗 -对
- I would love to deal with ego. - Would you?
-我很想说说自大 -是吗
Guess why.
知道为什么吗
- Why? - 'Cause your id's out there
-为什么 -因为你的本我在外面
- chewing Mack's head off. - Oh, really?!
-咬掉迈克的脑袋呢 -是吗
We're the same, Jemma.
我们是一样的 珍玛
You just like to repress your bad thoughts
你只不过是喜欢压制你的坏想法
and pretend that it's not happening.
假装它不存在
Y-Your ego likes to pretend you're Jane Goodall,
你的自大喜欢假装你是珍·古德
知名动物行为学家长期研究保护大猩猩
- saving helpless, little creatures like me. - I do not!
-拯救我这样无助的小可怜 -我才没有
When in fact, if it was you in the Framework,
但事实上 如果是你在框架里
the place would look like "Night of the Living Dead."
那里会变成《活死人之夜》
I do not think I'm saving you!
我才没觉得我在拯救你
Of course you do.
你就这么想的
Calming my manic mind in the dorm room or -- or --
在寝室里安抚我狂躁的思绪 还有
or taking Coulson up on his offer to get me into the field...
接受科尔森的提议 带我出外勤
Oh, God.
天呐
Listen, if anything, it's always you what's saving me.
要说起来 也是你总在救我
- All right, don't start that. - Yes, yes.
-别提那个 -就是的
Because you saved me in the future, you saved me on Maveth,
因为你在未来救了我 你在死星救了我
and you saved me when we were trapped in the bottom of the ocean.
我们困在海底时也是你救了我
Had to mention it, didn't ya?
非得提那事 是吧
Don't even think about getting in the way.
你可别想碍事
I mean, why would you design this thing
你设计这玩意时
without any internal controls?!
怎么不留个内部控制
Because it's a containment pod.
因为这是个隔离舱
Well, I guess we're stuck in here together!
看来我们一起困在这里了
Yeah, well, that's what "'til death do us part" means.
是啊 这才叫"至死不渝"呢
You don't get a free pass 'cause I died once already.
不能因为我死了一次你就可以躲过去了
Hey, don't joke about that!
别拿那事开玩笑
That messed me up! All my damage comes from you!
那让我好受伤 我的心痛都是因为你
Well, all my pain comes from you.
我的痛苦也都是因为你
And I'm allowed to want to save you!
我有权想救你
I'll save you every time or I'll die trying.
我每次都会救你 不成功便成仁
I don't care!
我不在乎
Me, too, because I love you!
我也是 因为我爱你
Yeah, well, I love you, too!
我也爱你
Well, then, why are we yelling?!
那我们吼什么
I don't know!
我不知道
I'm exhausted.
我累死了
God.
天呐
We're gonna have to face those things out there.
我们得面对外面的东西
And we might actually die trying.
我们真可能要不成功便成仁
Unstoppable together?
合力不可阻挡
What...the hell?
搞什么啊
Okay.
好吧
O-Okay.
好吧
That...is abso--
这简直太...
Didn't know you liked that.
我不知道你还喜欢那个
Didn't know you'd do that.
我不知道你还会那招
Fitz, we're obviously made for each other, and...
菲兹 我们显然是天生一对
I'm sorry I can't give you back the time you missed.
很抱歉我无法把你错失的时间还给你
But I can give you me.
但我可以把我给你
Now and forever.
从今到永远
The whole universe couldn't keep me from you, Jemma Simmons.
全宇宙都别想让我与你分离 珍玛·西蒙斯
I am the luckiest man
我是最幸运的男人
on any planet.
在哪个星球上都是
Well...
好吧
that was 5 minutes and 33 seconds wasted.
真是白浪费掉的5分33秒
- Are you ready to get back to work? - Okay, listen.
-你们可以继续工作了吗 -好吧 听着
I'm sorry about what happened to your planet,
你星球的事我很遗憾
and I really want to help Enoch,
我真心想帮助伊诺克
but time travel is a nasty business.
但时穿是件很麻烦的事
And I don't know that I want to be any part of it.
我不知道我想不想参与其中
So, if we have to spend the rest of our days
那么如果我们只能在这个监狱里
in this prison together, then so be it.
一起度过余生 那就这样吧
You won't be together.
你们不会在一起的
You'll be --
你们会...
Enoch.
伊诺克
I have taken bold action.
我采取了大胆的行动
We must go.
我们得走了
Embrace me.
抱着我
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
You're a grandfather.
你是外祖父了
What the bloody hell does that --
那是什么意思...
I can't believe it.
难以置信
Turbo.
糊涂虫
I wanted to.
我想...
I prayed, but I...
我祈祷了 但我...
He's okay.
他没事
He's not...okay.
他不是没事
He's locked up in prison --
他被关起来了
in space prison, with Simmons.
跟西蒙斯一起关在太空监狱里
Oh, they'll be fine.
他们会没事的
The Chronicoms need them, right?
长生人需要他们 不是吗
Yeah, they're safe for now.
是啊 他们暂时还算安全
Besides, these two, they...
再说 他俩
They can survive anything.
他们能逃过一切劫数
I bet you 100 bucks they already busted out of the place.
我敢跟你赌一百块他们已经逃出来了
Look...
听着
even if I had more jump cells available,
就算我还有更多跳跃电池
I can't send you out right now.
我现在也不能派你出去
Why?
怎么了
Talk to me.
告诉我
The Chronicom world was attacked?
长生人的世界被袭击了
That's what I heard.
据说是的
I've seen the footage.
我看到影像了
And they weren't just attacked.
他们不单单是被袭击了
Their entire planet was laid waste.
他们的整个星球都被毁灭了
And the ones who did it...
而幕后黑手
- ...they're -- - ‭They're here?
-他们... -他们来这里了
...here, yeah.
对 来这里了
Yeah, they...
You kind of... ‭stepped on my moment there, but yeah.
你...打断了我的气氛 不过没错
They're here.
他们在这里
Okay.
好吧