生活大爆炸 第二季 The Big Bang Theory Season 2 第4集: 格里芬当量 The Griffin Equivalency

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 北印度语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 查克·罗瑞 / 比尔·布拉迪

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 乔迪·琳·欧基菲 / 凯缇·萨克霍夫 / 吴汉


台词
Let's see,Raj was the kung pao chicken.
那个... 宫保鸡丁是Raj的
- I'm the dumplings. - Yes,you are.
- 我是饺子 - 没错
Creepy,Howard.
Howard 别恶心
Creepy good or creepy bad?
你在夸我还是贬我?
Who was the shrimp with lobster sauce?
小虾米配龙虾酱是谁的?
That would be me. Come to pa,you un-kosher delight.
我的 来让老爸爽爽 好久没犯戒了 (不吃虾是犹太教戒律之一)
I'm not necessarily talking to the food.
我不是光指虾虾哦
Sit over there.
别坐这儿
Sit over there.
别坐这儿
- Baby wipe? - Why do you have...
- 要婴儿卫生纸么? - 你为啥...
- No,don't ask! - No,don't,don't!
- 别问! - 不! 不要!
I'll tell you why.
我来告诉你吧
I had to sanitize my hands because the university replaced the paper towels in the rest rooms
我得清洁一下我的手 学校厕所的擦手纸
with hot air blowers.
都换成干手机了
I thought the blowers were more sanitary.
我还以为干手机会干净点
- Really,don't. - Why...
- 实际上不是 - 为啥要再问...
Hot air blowers are incubators and spewers of bacteria and pestilence.
干手机藏污纳垢 然后都喷到你手上
Frankly,it'd be more hygienic if they just had a plague-infested gibbon sneeze my hands dry.
坦白说 让得瘟疫的长臂猿来把我手喷干 都比那要来得卫生
Hey,guys,I just got the most amazing news...
嘿 大伙们 我有惊世奇闻...
Gosh,Raj,do you think you'll ever be able to talk in front of me without being drunk?
哟 Raj 你觉得你还有可能 在清醒时同我说话么?
Okay,well,I'll just,um,go eat by myself.
好吧 我还是自己一个人回房吃算了
Penny,you don't have to do that.
Penny 没必要这样吧
Oh,it's okay,between him not talking,him talking and him...
没关系的 比起他不说话 他乱说话 还有他...
I'm better off alone.
我一个人舒坦多了
Good-bye,you poor,strange little man.
再见了 可怜的小怪人
She's so considerate.
她可真体贴
So what's your news?
什么事呀?
Remember that little planetary object I spotted beyond the Kuiper Belt?
还记得我透过古柏带观察到的 类似行星的物体吗?
Oh,yeah,2008-NQ Sub-17.
记得啊 2008-NQ亚17号
Or as I call it,Planet Bollywood.
现在我要将它命名为宝莱坞行星
Anyway,because of my discovery,Peoplemagazine is naming me one of their 30 under 30 to watch.
总之 因为我的发现 我已经是人物杂志"3030计划"的一员了
- Congratulations. - that's incredible.
- 恭喜你呀 - 真是太赞了
Excuse me,30 what under 30 what to watch what?
不好意思 啥是"3030计划"?
30 visionaries under 30 years of age to watch as they challenge the preconceptions of their fields.
三十位未及而立之年的梦想家 挑战他们各自领域里种种成见
If I had a million guesses,I never would have gotten that.
汗... 让我猜一万次都猜不着
It's pretty cool.
还挺酷的
They've got me in with a guy who's doing something about hunger in Indonesia,
除了我 还有为印尼饥荒奔波游走的
and a psychotherapist who's using dolphins to rehabilitate prisoners,
还有用海豚来改造犯人的精神医疗师
and Ellen Page,star of the charming independent film,Juno.
噢 还有Ellen Page 那部大赞的独立电影"朱诺"的主角
Oh,I'd so do her.
噢 我也想像她那样
You'd do the dolphins.
就你? 海豚还差不多
Do I get an honorable mention for designing the telescope camera mounting bracket you used?
有否提及我的贡献? 我可是为你设计了望远镜的托架的
Sorry,it's not part of my heartwarming and personal narrative
抱歉 这可不在我的感人事迹里头
in which a humble boy from New Delhi overcame poverty
一个来自新德里的谦逊男孩儿
and prejudice and journeyed to America to reach for the stars.
冲破贫困和偏见的重重阻碍 千辛万苦来到美国探索宇宙的奥秘
Poverty? Your father's a gynecologist. He drives a Bentley.
你还贫困? 你老爸是妇科医生 还开宾利跑车呢
It's a lease.
那是租的
I'm confused.
我有点困惑
Was there some sort of peer review committee to determine which scientists would be included?
这是怎么选出来的? 有没有同行评议会之类的?
Peer review? It'sPeoplemagazine. Peoplepicked me.
同行评议会? 那是人物杂志 是人们选择了我
- What people? - The people fromPeople.
- 哪些人? - 人物杂志的那些人呗
Yeah,but exactly who are these people?
没错 但他们究竟是些什么人?
What are their credentials? How are they qualified?
他们凭什么? 他们够格吗?
What makes accidentally noticing a hunk of rock
你不过是凑巧看见罢了
that's been traipsing around the solar system for billions of years more noteworthy
不就是块绕着太阳系漫游了几十亿年的石头
than any other scientific accomplishment made by someone under 30?
怎么就比其他未及而立之年的科学家 取得了更大的成就呢?
Boy,I'll bet Ellen Page's friends aren't giving her this kind of crap.
我敢打赌 Ellen Page的朋友们可不会说这些废话
Are you proud of yourself?
你为自己感到骄傲?
In general,yes.
总体上是这样
By aBu 201705
《生活大爆炸》 第二季 第4集
Oh,there's my missing neutrino.
噢 丢掉的微中子在这儿
You were hiding from me as an unbalanced charge,weren't you,you little sub-atomic dickens?
你干嘛像个不稳定的电子一样躲着我 对吧 你这亚原子小鬼?
Hey,Sheldon.
嘿 Sheldon
Hey,look,look,I found my missing neutrino.
嘿 看呐 我找到丢掉的微中子了
Oh good,we can take it off the milk carton.
噢 真棒 能把它从牛奶盒上拿下来了
Come on,we're going to apologize to Raj and invite him out to dinner.
来吧 我们要去同Raj道歉 顺便请他一起去吃饭
Apologize for what?
为啥要道歉?
He came over last night with some pretty good news and we weren't very supportive.
他昨晚带着惊天奇闻而来 可我们却不怎么支持他
I sense you're trying to tell me something.
我的第六感告诉我你有话要说
You were a colossal asshat.
你是个大混球
No,I beg to differ.
恕难同意
Of the three of us,I was by far the most supportive.
我们三个里面 我至今都是最支持他的
Really? Do tell.
真的? 说说看你怎么支持了
How will Raj ever reach true greatness if his friends lower the bar for him?
要是作为朋友的我们 总是降低他成功的门槛 Raj怎么可能真正取得伟大的成就呢?
When I was 11,my sister bought our father a "World's Greatest Dad" coffee mug
十一岁时 我姐姐给老爸买了个咖啡杯 上面写着"世上最棒的老爸"
and,frankly,the man coasted until the day he died.
可说实在的 他至死都没当一天好爸爸
Okay,let's try it this way.
好吧 这么跟你说吧
What if thisPeople magazine thing is the best Raj is ever going to achieve?
如果这已经是Raj所能达到的最高境界了呢?
I had not considered that.
这倒没想过
Come on.
走吧
I often forget other people have limitations.
我总是以为别人同我一样没有极限
It's so sad.
真是太悲哀了
He can feel sadness?
他知道什么是悲哀?
Not really. It's what you and I would call condescension.
不是这样啦 我和你都管这叫优越感
Now when we go in there,let's show Raj that we're happy for him.
我们进去的时候 要展现出高兴的神情
But I'm not.
可我不高兴
Well,then fake it. Look at me.
好 那就装吧 你看我
I could be grinding on the fact that without my stabilizing telescope mount
我都能慢慢接受这个事实 要知道 没有我的固定架
he never would have found that stupid,little clump of cosmic schmutz.
他哪能看到宇宙中那一小块垃圾
But I'm bigger than that.
可我的胸襟 不止那么点啦
Fine. What do you want me to do?
好吧 你们要我怎么做?
Smile.
微笑
Oh,crap,that's terrifying.
我靠 太吓人了
We're here to see Koothrappali,not kill Batman.
我们是来这儿看Koothrappali的 又不是追杀蝙蝠侠
Try less teeth.
少露几颗牙看看
Close enough. Come on.
已经很接近了 来吧
- Hey,Raj. - Hey,guys. What's up?
- 嘿 Raj - 嘿 大伙都在啊 怎么了?
We just wanted to invite you out to dinner tonight.
我们想邀请你和我们一起共进晚餐
To celebrate your "30 under 30" thing. Right,Sheldon?
为了庆祝你的"3030" 没错吧 Sheldon?
That's very nice of you. I would like that.
好啊 你们真好
Hello,boys.
大家好
- Dr. Gablehauser. - Dr. Koothrappali.
- Gablehauser博士 - Koothrappal博士
- Dr. Gablehauser. - Dr. Hofstader.
- Gablehauser博士 - Hofstader博士
- Dr. Gablehauser. - Dr. Cooper.
- Gablehauser博士 - Cooper博士
- Dr. Gablehauser. - Mr.Wolowitz.
- Gablehauser博士 - Wolowitz先生
Boys,I've got a question for you: Who in this room discovered a star?
我有个问题:我们中谁发现了一颗星星?
Actually,2008-NQ Sub-17 is a planetary body.
2008-NQ 亚17号 实际上是一颗行星
I'm not talking about you,I'm talking about me.
我又没说你 我在说我呢
You,my exotic young friend,are my star.
我的外国朋友 你是我的明星
But you didn't discover him.
又不是你发现了他
You merely noticed he was here,much like he did with 2008-NQ Sub-17.
你只是注意到他在这儿而已 就像他注意到2008-NQ亚17号一样
- Sheldon... - Oh,sorry.
- Sheldon - 噢 不好意思
Boy,we've got to get you into a better office.
孩子 要给你安排一间好点的办公室
Something more suited to your status.
得配得上你现在的身份
Really,you don't have to go to any trouble.
没必要麻烦的 真的
How about if I put you in Von Gerlich's old office?
让你用Von Gerlich以前的办公室如何?
I'd rather have Fishbein's. It's bigger.
我情愿要Fishbein的 大多了
Wait a minute,I called dibs on Fishbein's office the day he started showing up at work in his bathrobe.
等等 Fishbein穿睡衣来上班以后 我是第一个申请他的办公室的
He gets a new office,I can't even get paper towels in the men's room?
他都有新的办公室了 男厕所里就不能放几张擦手纸吗?
- Sheldon. - Damn,this is hard.
- Sheldon - 靠 这也太难了
Let me ask you something.
我来问问你们
What do you think the business of this place is?
你们觉得你们成天在这里是为了啥?
- Science? - Money.
- 科学? - 钱
Told you.
都跟你说了
And this boy's picture inPeoplemagazine is gonna raise us a pile of money taller than...
他出现在人物杂志上 不就意味着 有数不尽的钱要向我们涌来
well,taller than you.
堆起来都比你高了
I have a Master's degree.
我是硕士
Who doesn't?
谁不是?
Dr. Koothrappali,have you ever had lunch in the president's dining room?
Koothrappali博士 你有没有在校长餐厅吃过午饭?
I didn't even know there was a president's dining room.
我都不知道还有校长餐厅
It's the same food as the cafeteria,only fresh.
东西是一样的 不过新鲜多了
Come on,little buddy.
走吧 小伙子
Okay,big buddy. See you tonight,guys.
好咧 大伙晚上见
You can stop smiling now.
别再笑了
So anyway,after a fantastic lunch,
总之 在享用了一顿大餐之后
I was whisked off to the Peoplemagazine photo shoot...
我立马被接去拍封面照
Have any of you boys ever been to a photo shoot?
你们几个拍过杂志封面照么?
No.
It's fantastic.
那感觉太妙了
Apparently,the camera loves me and I,it.
显然 相机同我惺惺相惜
They shot me in front of a starry background where I posed like this.
他们给我弄了个星光熠熠的背景 我就摆了这么一个Pose
They're going to digitally add a supernova.
他们准备PS一个超新星上去
They say it's the perfect metaphor for my incandescent talent.
他们都说 对于我这个耀眼的天才而言 这是个完美的比喻
Right,a ball of hot,flaming gas that collapses upon itself.
没错 一团滚烫的火球 最终自取灭亡
Excuse me. Oh,it's my assistant,Trevor.
抱歉 是我的助手Trevor
Go for Koothrappali.
说吧 我是Koothrappali
They gave him an assistant?
给他派了个助手?
If I want a new pen,I have to go to the bank with wire cutters.
我只是要一支新的钢笔 他们都会让我带着钢丝钳去抢银行
Have we at this point met our social obligations?
我们是否已经够仁至义尽了?
Not yet.
还没
Okay,just put it on my calendar,but start thinking of a reason why I can't go. All righty?
好 替我排上议事日程 不过别忘了编一个我无法出席的理由
Koothrappali out.
Koothrappali断线
God bless that boy. I don't know what I'd do without him.
愿主保佑那孩子 没有他我都不知道怎么办了
You just got him this afternoon.
他不是今天下午才成了你的助手
Yes,but I'm finding that having a lackey suits me.
没错 不过我觉得我应该有个侍从
A lackey?
侍从?
Oh,I'm sorry. Is that politically incorrect?
噢 抱歉 从政治角度 这么说对吗?
In India,we just call them untouchables.
在印度 我们管这些人叫贱民
- Now? - Almost.
- 够了吗? - 还差一点儿
Speaking of untouchables,I've got great news for you guys.
说起贱民 我要告诉你们个好消息
Peoplemagazine is having a reception this Saturday and I managed to get you invited.
人物杂志这周六要办一个招待会 我已经把你们都邀请去了
- Oh,gee,thanks. - Oh,you're welcome.
- 噢 谢了 - 你真客气
Of course,I couldn't get you into the VIP section because,you know,
当然 我没法让你们去VIP区
that's for VIPs and you guys are just,you know... P's.
你们也知道 你们只是个P而已 (只是普通人)
There's a tribe in Papua New Guinea where,when a hunter flaunts his success to the rt of the village,
在巴布亚新几内亚 有个原始部落 如果猎人向村里其他人炫耀自己的猎物
they kill him and drive away evil spirits with a drum made of his skin.
部族的人就会把他杀了 把他的皮做成鼓 据说能驱魔避邪
Superstious nonsense,of course,but one can see their point.
当然是些迷信的话 不过意思大家都明白
Here you go,Raj. You might want to drink this one slowly.
来了 Raj 你该慢点喝
Okay. So,Saturday night,can I count on my posse?
好 那这周六晚上大伙一起去吧?
Gee,I'd love to,Raj,but I can't make it.
我很想去 Raj 可我没空
Oh,okay. Leonard?
噢好吧 那Leonard呢?
No,I could... no.
呃 行吧... 还是算了
Sheldon?
Sheldon呢?
I can make it. But I won't.
我有空 可我不会去的
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说啥呢?
There's a reception for my magazine article on Saturday.
这周六专为我设的招待会
And you guys aren't going?
你们这些家伙都不去?
I can't believe you.
真是难以置信
Raj is celebrating a tremendous accomplishment and you're not even going to be there to support him?
Raj要庆祝如此巨大的成就 你们居然不去捧场?
A tremendous accomplishment would be if the planetary body he discovered were plummeting toward Earth
巨大成就 是指他发现的星体正坠向地球
and he exploded it with his mind.
而他用意念爆破掉它
That would be cool. I'd go to that reception.
那真牛了 那样的招待会我肯定去
Come on,this is huge.
别啊 这已经很牛了
Raj is gonna be inPeoplemagazine,and he didn't even have to knock up one of the Spears sisters.
Raj要上人物杂志了 都不用把哪个Spears姐妹搞大了肚子
Would you like to go with me?
你愿意和我去吗?
Of course I would. I would be honored.
当然愿意 我很荣幸
Really? Cool.
当真?太好了
Shame on you guys.
你们真不厚道
Look at that,I got a date with Penny.
瞧呀 我约到Penny了
I can't believe it took you a whole year.
花了你一年时间真难以置信
- Now? - Now.
- 够了吗? - 咱撤
Hey,buddy,I'm going to be inPeoplemagazine.
老兄 我要上人物杂志了
Yeah,call me when you're on the cover.
哦 上了封面再来给爷说
Raj,look at you!
Raj 真帅气呀!
I know. I'm resplendent like the noonday sun,am I not?
我知道 像正午的太阳光彩照人 对吧?
Uh,yeah. Starting with the champagne a little early,aren't you?
是呀 这香槟喝的 不觉得早了点吗?
It was in the limo. They sent a limo. I have a limo.
是豪华轿车里的 他们派了辆加长轿车 我可以用豪华车了
I just love saying "limo."
我爱死说 "豪华车"了
Sip on this while you're getting ready.
准备的时候 小饮几口吧
Oh,I'm ready.
我准备好了
That's what you're wearing?
就穿这个?
Um,yeah. Why,what's wrong with it?
对呀 怎么 有什么不对吗?
Nothing. I was just hoping for something a little more,you know,ridonkulous.
没什么 我只是期待你会超夸张超狂野滴
Mm,yeah. Well,this is all the donkulous you're gonna get tonight.
除了俺这身衣裳 你啥也看不见了
Okey-dokey,let's roll.
好 也行 出发吧
All right,it's time to raise the roof!
好了 是宣泄时间了!
- Hey,Leonard. - Dude.
- 你好 Leonard - 兄弟
- You look very nice. - Thank you.
- 很漂亮 - 谢谢
- Come on. Good night,Leonard. - Good night.
- 走吧 晚安 Leonard - 晚安
- Hey,Leonard,do you see my limo downstairs? - Yeah.
- Leonard 看到楼下的豪华车了吗? - 嗯
- It's bigger than the house my grandfather grew up in. - Terrific.
- 比我祖父长大的那间房子还大 - 相当不错
- It has more food,too. - All right,come on. Come on.
- 吃的也比那房子里的多 - 行了 走了 走了
I'm coming out,so get the party started
我要出场了 让聚会开始吧
I'm coming out,I'm coming out I'm coming out...
我要出场 出场 出场...
Hey,good news. You don't have to sulk about Penny anymore.
好消息 你不用再为 和Penny的事闷闷不乐了
Look,there are hundreds of Croatian women just waiting for you to contact them.
看 这里有无数的克罗地亚女人 就等你联系她们了
Anything-for-a-greencard. com?
一切为了绿卡.com?
I'll lend you my user name. It's "Wealthy Big Penis."
你可以用我的ID "超级强悍的那话儿"
You're joking.
开玩笑
You gotta make it easy for 'em. They're just learning English.
你得用简单的词语 她们还在学英语中
Pass.
去你的
So you're just gonna sit around here and mope
你情愿坐在这里郁郁寡欢
"辛普森一家"里 Apu博士创立的这家超市
while Penny is out with Dr. Apu from the Kwik-E Mart?
眼瞅着Penny和Ewik-E超市的Apu博士约会?
It's not a date,and that's racist.
又不是约会 这么说也太种族主义了 (该角色为印度移民)
It can't be racist. He's a beloved character onThe Simpsons.
哪能啊 他可是辛普森一家里面 受大家喜爱的角色
Let's just eat so I can get to bed.
咱快点吃了吧 我好去睡觉
With any luck,tonight will be the night my sleep apnea kills me.
要是狗屎运 今晚就是我的窒息睡眠死亡夜
Did you remember to ask for the chicken with broccoli to be diced,not shredded?
记得让他们 把椰菜鸡肉切成块 而不是丝吗?
Yes.
- Even though the menu description specifies "shredded"? - Yes.
- 尽管菜单上特别提到 "鸡肉丝" - 对
- Brown rice,not white? - Yes.
- 黑米 没叫白米吧? - 对
- Did you stop at the Korean grocery and get the good hot mustard? - Yes.
- 有在韩国杂货店买上等的热芥末吗? - 有
- Did you pick up the low sodium soy sauce from the market? - Yes.
- 去市场打低钠酱油没? - 去了
Thank you.
谢谢你
What took you so long?
怎么去了这么久?
- Just sit down and eat. - Fine.
- 坐着吃吧 别废话 - 好吧
All right,it's shredded. What do you want me to do?
好啦 是鸡肉块 你想怎样啊?
I want you to check before you accept the order.
你接受订单前 怎么不检查好呢
Sorry.
抱歉
Were you distracted by the possibility that Koothrappali might have intercourse with Penny tonight?
你心烦意乱 是怕今晚Koothrappali 可能会和Penny发生关系?
He's not going to have intercourse with Penny.
他们不会发生关系的
Then there's no excuse for this chicken.
那鸡肉的错误就不能原谅
You know,this situation with Koothrappali brings to mind a story from my childhood.
Koothrappali的情况让我想起了件童年往事
Oh,goody,more tales from the panhandle.
切 这下好哟 狭长土地的又一传说
锅柄状的突出地带 狭窄的条带 这里指德州
That's northwest Texas.
那是德克萨斯西北部
I'm from east Texas,the Gulf region,home to many Vietnamese shrimpers.
我来自东德克萨斯的海湾地区 住着很多越南捕虾人
Do the shrimpers feature in your story?
捕虾人是你故事的重点?
No.
不是
Anyway,when I was eight,a Montgomery Ward delivery van ran over our family cat Lucky.
我8岁时 一辆蒙哥马利·华德的运货车 压死了我家的猫Lucky
- Lucky? - Yes,Lucky.
- Lucky(幸运的)? - 是的 Lucky
He's irony-impaired. Just move on.
他不懂啥叫讽刺 继续听就是了
Okay,dead cat named Lucky. Continue.
好吧 名叫Lucky的死猫 请继续
While others mourned Lucky,
当其他人都因Lucky的死而伤心时
I realized his untimely demise provided me with the opportunity
我意识到 它的意外身亡
to replace him with something more suited to my pet needs:
让我有机会拥有我更需要的宠物:
a faithful companion that I could snuggle with at night,
晚上可以和我相互偎依的忠实伴侣
yet would be capable of killing upon telepathic command.
又不会违背人类命令的动物
So not a puppy?
难道不是小狗?
Please,nothing so pedestrian.
拜托 怎么可能这么平凡
I wanted a griffin.
我要一只Griffin (希腊神话中一种狮身鹫首怪兽)
A griffin?
一只Griffin?
Yes,half eagle,half lion.
是的 半鹰半狮
And mythological.
传说中才有...
Irrelevant.
与这无关
I was studying recombinant DNA technology,and I was confidant I could create one,
我当时正在研究DNA重组技术 而且有信心能造一只出来
but my parents were unwilling to secure the necessary eagle eggs and lion semen.
但我父母拒绝提供必需的 鹰卵子和狮精子
Of course,my sister got swimming lessons when she wanted them.
郁闷的是 我妹妹想上游泳课 他们就让她去
Sheldon,not that we don't all enjoy a good lion semen story,but...
Sheldon 不是我们不喜欢狮子精子的故事 但是...
what's your point?
你想说什么?
My point is if Koothrappali is moving on to a new life of shallow undeserved fame,
我想说的是 如果Koothrappali 开始追求浅浮低贱名利的新生活
perhaps this is an opportunity to create a better cohort.
也许正是我们的机会 创造一个更好的同伴
You want to breed a new friend?
你想养育一个新朋友?
That's one option,but who has the time?
这是选择之一 但是谁这么有空啊?
But consider this-- the Japanese,they're doing some wonderful work with artificial intelligence.
可你们想想看--日本人 他们在人工智能方面干的很不错
Now,you combine that with some animatronics from the imagineers over at Disney,
如果把他们的技术和迪斯尼动画家 的一些电子动画结合起来
next thing you know,we're playing HALO with a multilingual Abraham Lincoln.
也许接下来 我们就能和一个懂多国语言的 亚伯拉罕·林肯一起玩HALO
Sheldon,don't take this the wrong way,but you're insane.
Sheldon 别误会我的意思 你疯了
That may well be,but the fact is it wouldn't kill us to meet some new people.
他疯是疯 但我们去结交新朋友又不会死
For the record,it could kill us to meet new people.
我必须指出 结交新朋友真的会死啊
They could be murders or the carriers of unusual pathogens.
他们可能是杀人犯或者 不知名病原体的携带者
And I'm not insane.
还有啊 我一点不疯
My mother had me tested.
我妈早就带我去测试过了
If we do get a new friend,he should be a guy you can trust. A guy who has your back.
如果我们要结交个新朋友 他必须值得信任 必须为我们两肋插刀
And he should have a lot of money and live in a cool place down by the beach where we could throw parties.
而且他必须很有钱 住在海边的大房子里 可以供我们开派对
He should share our love of technology.
必须和我们一样热爱科学技术
And he should know a lot of women.
也要认识很多女人
Let's see,money,women,technology. Okay,we're agreed.
我想想 有钱 女人 技术 好吧 就这么说定了
Our new friend is going to be Iron Man.
我们的新朋友是 钢铁侠
I can go all night...
我一晚上都能...
Welcome to the Raj Mahal.
欢迎来到"Raj陵" (引自"泰姬陵")
It's very nice. Good night,Raj.
很不错的地方 晚安 Raj
- No,no,Wait. The evening's not over. - Yes,it is.
- 不 不 等等 夜生活还没结束呢 - 结束了啊
No,it's time to put on some R. Kelly and suck face.
现在得听听R. Kelly 再一起吸吸脸哟
- Oh,wow,is the evening over? - Wait,wait,wait!
- 噢 喔哦 夜生活结束了吗? - 等等 等等 等等!
That's my mommy and daddy calling from India.
是我爸妈从印度打来
I want you to meet my parents.
我想让你见见我父母
Wait. Meet them?
等等 见他们?
Hello,Mommy,Daddy. Good to see you. How are you? I'm not drunk.
好啊 爸爸妈妈 很高兴见到你们 你们好吗? 我没有喝醉哦
- Why would you say that? - Just making conversation.
- 干嘛这么说? - 随便说说而已
Mommy,Daddy,I want you to meet my new squeeze,Penny.
爸爸妈妈 我想让你见见我的新女友 Penny
I'm not your squeeze. There is no squeezing.
我不是你的女友 他没有什么女友
I can't see her. Center her in the frame.
我看不到她 镜头对准她
Here you go. Cute,huh?
看看吧 漂亮哈?
She's not Indian.
她不是印度人
So she's not Indian. The boy is just sowing some wild oats.
不是印度人又怎样 咱儿子还年轻 放荡放荡嘛
No,no,no,there's no sowing,no squeezing and no sucking face.
没有没有 没有放荡 我也不是啥女友 咱也没吸脸
What if he gets her pregnant?
万一他把她肚子搞大了怎么办?
Is this little hotsy-totsy who you want as the mother of your grandchildren?
你想要这个粉嫩小妞做你孙辈的母亲?
What right do you have to pick with whom I can have children with?
你们有什么权利选择我跟谁生孩子?
Look,Rajesh,I understand you're in America.
听着 Rajesh 我知道你在美国
You want to try the "local cuisine."
想尝尝"当地小吃"
Trust me. You don't want it for a steady diet.
但是相信我 那玩意儿吃不久的
Now you listen to me.
你们听我说
I am no longer a child and I will not be spoken to like one.
我已经不是小孩子了 说话也不会再像小孩子
Now if you'll excuse me,I have to go throw up.
失陪失陪 我去吐一吐
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了?
I don't know. Maybe it's the local cuisine.
我不知道 可能是吃了当地小吃
Okay,well,it's nice to meet you.
好吧 那么 很高兴见到你们
I'm just gonna set you on down over here.
我就把你们放在桌上吧
And I'm gonna leave,so namaste.
我要走了 Namaste (合十礼 印度见面拜礼)
And FYI,you'd be lucky to have me as a daughter-in-law.
还有告诉你们 我做他媳妇 是你们的福气
She's feisty. I like that.
妞有点脾气嘛 我喜欢
Raj,what are you doing?
Raj 你在干嘛?
No,no notes. If you have something to say to me,say it.
不 不用纸条 如果你有话要说 说出来
Sorry.
对不起
Oh,sweetie,it's okay.
噢 宝贝 没关系拉