生活大爆炸 第三季 The Big Bang Theory Season 3 第16集: 独行侠的馈赠 The Excelsior Acquisition

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: Mark Cendrowski

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基 / 朱迪·格雷尔 / 约书亚·马林纳 / 威尔·惠顿


台词
"The Imperial March"
[《星球大战V 克隆人战争》插曲]
Would you please turn your shirt off?
您能行行好把衬衫给关了吗
What?
那怎么行
I'm giving myself dramatic entrance music.
我的闪亮出场需要恢宏的背景音乐
People will know I'm awesome and to be feared.
这样人们才会崇拜并畏惧我
Right.
确实
There's nothing more awesome and frightening than a man
世上最惊悚的事莫过于
who's got music blasting from between his nipples.
有音乐从一个男人的咪咪间喷薄而出
Hey, Stuart, what's going on?
斯图亚特 忙啥呢
Well, you might want to mark your Google calendars.
你可能需要在谷歌日历上记下了
Stan Lee is coming to do a signing on Thursday.
斯坦·李周四来这里开签名会
Did he finally write a sequel to his autobiography?
他的自传出续集了吗
I'm sure ages 79 through 87 were just action-packed.
我就知道80来岁的人照样老当益壮
No, just a regular comic signing.
没 就是普通的漫画签名罢了
My uncle is his dermatologist and Stan's doing him a favor.
我叔叔是他的皮肤科医生 斯坦·李因此卖个面子给他
Oh, I don't want to know that!
你告诉我这些干嘛啊你
How can I possibly discuss with Stan Lee
这下好了 我怎么可能一边和斯坦·李讨论
the scientific foundations for interstellar flight
用银质冲浪板
on a silver surfboard
来星际飞行的科学依据
when part of my brain will be scanning his face
一边逐行扫描他的脸
for signs of contagious skin disease?
以寻找皮肤传染病的蛛丝马迹
Stan Lee does not have a contagious skin disease.
斯坦·李没有皮肤传染病
Well, look who thinks he's Stuart's uncle now.
一边去 你又不是斯图亚特的叔叔
Can't believe it. We're going to meet Stan Lee!
难以置信 我们要见到斯坦·李了
"I'm So Excited"
[《变形金刚》中大黄蜂播放过的歌曲]
I'm sad to say I taught him those moves.
我错了 我不该教他跳这舞的
生活大爆炸第三季第十六集
I can't decicide whether I want Stan Lee to autograph
我实在无法取舍 究竟让斯坦·李把名字签在
my Journey into Mystery 83, first appearance of Thor
托尔第一次出场的《神秘之旅》83期上
or my Fantastic Four number five, first appearance of Dr. Doom.
还是签在《神奇四侠》第五本上 死亡博士的处女秀
(Jeopardy theme song playing)
[Jeopardy智力竞赛节目 思考时的音乐 节目的主题曲]
Alex, I'm going to go with what is...
阿莱克斯 (Jeopardy的主持) 我选的答案是
you're a dumbass?
你是个傻帽
I've decided I'm going to have Mr. Lee sign my copy
我决定让斯坦·李把名签在
of this month's Batman.
这个月的《蝙蝠侠》上
That's crazy.
有病吧你
Stan Lee had nothing to do with Batman.
蝙蝠侠又不是斯坦·李的作品[竞争对手]
Yes, which is why no one else will ask him to sign one,
对啊 所以其他人不会让他签这个
and I will be the possessor of
于是我就会拥有一件
a unique, albeit confusing, artifact,
虽然怪异但独一无二的稀世珍宝
which will set me apart
我从此就和那群芸芸
from hoi polloi of comic book fandom.
漫画迷不再是一个级别的了
That's a great idea.
这点子不错
I'm going to get him to sign a Batman as well.
我也让他签《蝙蝠侠》去
What is it about the word "unique" you don't understand?
你对独一无二这个词很难理解么
Damn, paper cut.
靠 手被纸片划破了
Nothing worse than a paper cut.
被纸割伤最痛苦了
Well, obviously you don't remember your circumcision.
你忘了割礼吧[犹太儿童切除包皮的仪式]
There's Neosporin and Band-Aids in my top desk drawer.
上面抽屉里有新孢霉素和创口贴
Why don't you keep that stuff in the bathroom?
这些东西不是该放在卫生间里吗
He does. And in the kitchen.
卫生间里有 还有厨房里
And in the car. And in his pocket.
还有车里 再加上他口袋里
Yeah, but the ones in my pocket are mine.
没错 但我口袋里的可不给别人用
- Hi! - Hey.
-嗨 -嘿
Guess who's going to be
猜猜看
at the comic bookstore on Thursday?
周四谁会去漫画店
Um... can you give me a hint?
呃 给点提示吧
Stan Lee.
斯坦·李
Um... Stanley...
噢 斯坦利
Stanley... Stanley Tucci?
斯坦利·图奇?[著名演员]
No.
不是
No, Stan... Lee.
是斯坦·李
Oh, oh, Stan Lee!
哦 斯坦·李嘛
Cool!
不错嘛
You have no idea who he is, do you?
你根本不知道他是谁吧
Of course I do.
谁说的 我当然知道
You're an important part of my life
你是我生命中的重要的一部分
and I pay attention to the things you are interested in.
我自然会爱屋及乌啦
Oh, good.
是嘛 好啊
Good.
好极了
So, who's Stan Lee?
那你说说 斯坦·李是谁
Um... he was on Star Trek.
星际迷航里的
Nope.
猜错了
- Star Wars? - No.
-那就星球大战 -又错
Um... uh, Stan Lee.
呃 斯坦·李
Ooh, he was in those
我知道了
goofy kung fu movies you love so much?
是你喜欢的傻帽功夫片里的
That's Bruce Lee.
那是李小龙
Oh.
啊哦
So, is this Bruce Lee's nerdy brother, Stan?
那这是小龙的书呆子哥哥斯坦?
Sheldon, why do you have all these unopened
谢尔顿 你抽屉怎么有那么多
paychecks in your desk?
没拆封的薪水支票
Because most of the things I'm planning to buy
因为我想买的东西
haven't been invented yet.
市面上基本上都没有
There-there must be thousands of dollars here.
这儿得有好几千块了吧
Why don't you put it in the bank?
你干嘛不存银行里
I don't trust banks.
鬼才相信银行
I believe that when the robots rise up,
我坚信如果有一天机器人奋起反抗了
ATMs will lead the charge.
自动取款机肯定是起义军领袖
You've also got something from the Pasadena Municipal Court.
这儿还有一封 帕萨迪纳市法院寄来的东西
Undoubtedly another snide response to my repeated letters complaining
肯定又是回信来鄙视我 之前寄去的几封信里
that the flags in front of the courthouse are flying in the wrong order.
投诉了法院门口的旗子 次序是错误的
From left to right, it's supposed to be federal, state,
按照从左到右的顺序 应该先是联邦旗 州旗
and then city of Pasadena.
最后才轮到帕萨迪纳市旗
I'm sorry. You sent more than one letter about that?
打断一下 你为此寄了好几封信过去
It bothers me.
它们看着太碍眼了
Sheldon, this is a summons.
谢尔顿 这是封传票
A summons for what?
什么的传票
Looks like you ran a red light M Margo Avenue
信上说你在玛格大道闯了红灯
at 9:30 p.m. on November 16.
时间是11月16号晚上9点半
They got you on a traffic camera.
你被路边的摄像头拍下来了
Nice picture.
挺上镜嘛
November 16?
11月16号
Penny, that's the evening you fell in your bathtub
佩妮 那不就是你在浴缸里摔倒
and I had to drive you to the emergency room.
然后我不得不带你去看急诊的那晚吗
No, it isn't.
不是
Yes, it is.
就是
No, it isn't.
就不是
Penny, I have an eidetic memory.
佩妮 我记得很清楚
Also, that's a picture of you in the passenger seat
而且摄像头也拍下了你在副驾驶位置上
holding your dislocated shoulder.
托着你那脱臼的肩膀
Mmm, no, it isn't.
才不是呢
Okay, then why is a summons for a traffic violation
好吧 那为啥传票上违反交规的
committed in your car, bearing your license plates,
是你的车 而且挂着你的车牌
coming to me?
却寄来我这儿了
Okay, look, they sent me the ticket.
好吧 他们给我发了传票
I told them I wasn't driving
我告诉他们当时并不是我开的车
and they were all, "If it wasn't you, who was it?"
然后他们逼问我"除了你还有谁"
So you betrayed me?
于是你就把我出卖了
No!
才没有
It wasn't a betrayal.
这哪是出卖
It was more of a "I can't afford any more points on my license."
我只不过表示"我的驾照已经没分好扣了"
I already have to buy my insurance
我已经不得不
from this place in the Cayman Islands.
去开曼群岛上买车险了
But the only reason I was driving your car
但我之所以开你的车还不是因为
was because you were in distress and I was rescuing you.
你当时可怜兮兮的我才伸出援手
Yes,you have a photo to remember that heroic day.
你有张照片记录英勇的一天
It's not that big a deal.
没什么大不了的
You just go down to the court on Thursday
你只要周四去法院
and you pay the fine.
交罚金就行
I'm not going to pay a fine.
我才不去交罚金
That would imply I'm guilty.
那就说明我有罪
You are guilty.
你确实有罪
[《法律与秩序》的主题曲]
That one I liked.
这个我喜欢
I am not guilty.
我是无罪的
I only have a learner's permit.
我只有实习驾照
Penny was the teacher.
佩妮教我的
When the light turned yellow she said "Go, go, go."
转黄灯时 她就说"快快快"
So I went, went, went.
于是我就"开开开"
Sheldon, I'm sorry.
谢尔顿 对不起
I'll be happy to reimburse you for the fine.
我会还你罚金的钱
You know, as soon as I get a part in a movie or my own TV series.
只要我能参演一部电影 或者自己拍个电视剧
You don't need to reimburse me because I'm not paying.
不用你还 因为我不会交的
On Thursday, I will have my day in court and justice will be done.
周四那天 我会去法院 正义会得到伸张
In fact, I'm going to begin preparing my defense right now.
我现在就着手准备辩护
Okay, he's going to jail.
他坐定牢了
Oh, that's right. Thursday is Stan Lee Day.
对哦 周四是斯坦·李签名日
Now you see what you've done?
看到你做的好事了吧
Because of you, we're all going to miss Stan Lee.
就因为你 我们都见不到斯坦·李了
What do you mean "all?"
你说"都"是什么意思
Well, you're my friends.
你们是我朋友啊
You'll be standing by my side, supporting me, feeding me legal precedents,
你们要站在我旁边 支持我 为我提供案例
and if you had the upper body strength,
你们上身要是够壮
carrying me out on your shoulders when I'm victorious.
我胜诉时 可以把我搁肩膀上扛出去
Yeah, okay. No.
这个嘛 不行
Are you saying that you will not stand beside me
你是说我为自己辩护时
as I plead my case?
你不会来站在我身边吗
That's what I'm saying.
是这个意思
Howard?
霍华德
Uh, Stan Lee, or you in court.
斯坦·李 法庭上的你
Uh, if this was Sophie's Choice
要是《苏菲的选择》有这么简单
it would've been a much shorter movie. No.
电影就不会那么长了 不行
Raj? You'll be there, won't you?
拉杰 你会来吧
All right, then. My so-called friends have forsaken me.
那好吧 我所谓的朋友都抛弃了我
So, I guess it'll just be me and my eyewitness.
看来只剩我和目击证人了
Oh, balls.
晕死
Please try to wear something appropriate.
请着装得体一点
It won't help my case
要是法官只顾着想
if the judge is busy trying to read the word "Juicy"
你屁股上'美味多汁'的意思
scrawled across your buttocks.
对我的案子没好处
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
That's just wrong.
节奏不对
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Wait, hold on. Before we get to the courthouse,
等一下 去法院之前
I'd like to call on your skills as an actress.
我想看一下你的演技
What is this?
这是什么
I've taken the liberty
我冒昧地
of scripting your appearance on the witness stand
为你起草了出庭作证的剧本
because, let's face it, you're somewhat of a loose cannon.
面对现实 你有点我行我素
Now, don't worry; it's written in your vernacular.
别担心 都是用你的方言写的
So shall we rehearse?
我们排练一下如何
Do I have a choice?
我有得选吗
Well, of course you have a choice.
你当然有选择权
Although we live in a deterministic universe,
虽然我们生活在宿命里
each individual has free will.
但每个人都有自由选择的权力
Now, sit down.
给我坐下
I call your attention to the events of November 16.
请你回忆下 11月16日发生的事
Do you remember that date?
你记得那天吗
"Darn tootin', I do.
废话 我记得
"If the court will excuse my homespun,
请法官原谅我家乡内布拉斯加
corn-fed Nebraskan turn of phrase."
粗俗简朴的语言
Excellent. Go on.
很好 继续
"The reason that date is, like,
我记得那天
"so totally fixed in my memory
而且铭记在我的脑子里
"is that I had the privilege to be witness
是因为我有幸目睹了
to one of the most heroic acts I've ever seen in, like, ever."
毕生从未见过的英勇行为
"And who performed that heroic act?"
谁的英勇行为
"Why, you did, sir.
您的啊 阁下
"You. Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
您 谢尔顿·库珀博士
And may I add, it is a privilege to know you."
而且我想说 我很荣幸认识您
"There's no need for compliments.
不必称赞我
This court is only interested in the facts."
法庭只看重事实
"But it is a fact that it's a privilege to know you.
但感觉很荣幸能认识您啊也是个事实啊
Totally."
真的
A teardrop rolls down my cheek?!
一滴泪从我面颊流下
Only a suggestion.
纯属建议
A catch in your throat would work just as well.
喉咙哽咽一下也可以
"But it is a fact
但我感觉
"that it's a privilege to know you.
很荣幸能认识您啊也是个事实啊
Totally."
真的
Maybe you should put on your "Juicy" pants again.
你还是穿"美味多汁"的裤子吧
Pay the cashier.
去交罚金
Sheldon Cooper.
谢尔顿·库珀
Good morning, Your Honor.
早上好 法官大人
Dr. Sheldon Cooper appearing in pro se.
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士 自我辩护
That is to say, representing himself.
也就是说 代表我自己
I know what it means.
我知道什么意思
I went to law school.
我读过法律学校
And yet you wound up in traffic court.
结果却在审理交通法庭
Anyway,
不管怎样
if it would please the court,
法官允许的话
I'd like to begin with an opening statement.
我想做个开庭陈述
The court would advise you to make it quick,
法官会建议你简短点
as the court had a dicey-looking breakfast burrito this morning
因为法官早上吃了可能馊了的玉米煎饼
and just took an Imodium.
而且刚吃了易蒙停(止泻药)
A quick opening statement.
快速的开场陈述
Like a milking stool, my case rests on three legs.
如同一个挤奶凳 本案有三个 立足点
I will demonstrate
我要论证的是
that I was improperly instructed in driving
我在驾驶过程中 受到一个女人的误导
by a woman whose lack of respect for society
这个女人缺乏社会上
borders on the sociopathic.
对反社会界定的基本认识
I will argue
我要争辩的是
that the emergency met the legal doctrine
紧急情况下的法律原理
of quod est necessarium est licitum--
是需要即合法[拉丁文]
that which is necessary is legal.
也就是需要即合法
But first,
但首先
I will raise a Sixth Amendment issue.
我要提出第六条修正案[美国权利法案]
I'm unable to confront my accuser,
我无法与控方对峙
a non-human entity, to wit,
因为控方是一台非人类机器
a camera.
也就是摄像机
So, to sum up:
所以 综上所述
improper instruction;
错误指导
quod est necessarium est licitum;
加上"需要即合法"的原理
Sixth Amendment.
还有第六条修正案
My milk stool is complete.
我的挤奶凳辨述完毕
Impressive.
佩服佩服
Thank you.
谢谢
Guilty.
罪名成立
Pay the cashier.
去付钱吧
I object.
我反对
You're completely ignoring the law.
你这是在无视法律
No, I'm following the law.
不 我遵守法律
I'm ignoring you.
只是在无视你
Really?
是吗
I would point out that I am at the top of my profession,
提醒你一下 我可是业内顶尖人士
while you preside over the kiddy table of yours.
你却坐在桌子后面过家家
Dr. Cooper, before I find you in contempt
库珀博士 我给你个机会为你最后的言论道歉
and throw you in jail, I'm going to give you a chance
不然我要视你为蔑视法庭
to apologize for that last remark.
把你扔进监狱
I am a scientist.
我可是个科学家
I never apologize for the truth.
我才不会为陈述事实而道歉
That's my spot.
那是我的位置
I can't wait to ask Stan Lee
我等不及要问斯坦·李
why he insists on giving all his characters first and last names
为什么他笔下每个角色的姓和名
that start with the same letter.
开头字母都是一样的
Oh, come on. Why would you do that?
得了 你真是十万个为什么[以下均为惊奇漫画人物]
Bruce Banner, Reed Richards,
布鲁斯·班纳 里德·理查
(分别出自《绿巨人》和《神奇四侠》)
Sue Storm, Stephen Strange,
苏珊·斯汤 斯蒂芬·史催博士
(分别出自《神奇四侠》和《怪谈故事》后者为惊奇的系列漫画)
Otto Octavius, Silver Surfer,
奥拓·八爪博士和银影侠
(分别出自《蜘蛛侠》和《神奇四侠》)
Peter Parker, oh, and worst of all,
彼得·帕克 还有最夸张的
(出自《蜘蛛侠》)
J. Jonah Jameson, Jr.
小约翰·约拿·詹姆森
(出自《神奇的蜘蛛侠》)
Okay, I'm cutting.
好吧 我要插在你前面
I'm not gonna talk to Stan Lee after you cheese him off.
免得斯坦·李被你惹毛了我遭殃
"Spider-Man" theme ringtone playing
《蜘蛛侠》的主题音乐铃声
Hey.
Sheldon's in jail.
谢尔顿进了监狱
Sheldon's in jail?!
啥 谢尔顿进了监狱?!
You called it.
被你说中了
- For what? - What do you think?
-怎么搞的 -你觉得呢
For doing the same crap he always does,
就是他平时一贯的找抽风格
except to a judge.
只不过法官不吃这一套
He has to stay in there until he apologizes.
他不道歉就出不来
So tell him to apologize.
那就让他道歉啊
Oh, gee, thanks, Leonard. That didn't occur to me.
多谢提醒 莱纳德 你以为我没想过吗
If he doesn't apologize by 5:00,
如果他五点前还不道歉
he is going to spend the night in jail.
就得在监狱里过夜了
Oh, no, that's terrible.
哦不 真是糟糕
Ooh, the line's moving. Got to go. Bye.
哇 队伍动了 挂了 回见
Excuse me?
有人吗
Excuse me, jailor?
狱卒在吗
What?
咋了
I need to use the restroom.
我要上厕所
Knock yourself out.
在那边 自便
That's the toilet?
这算是马桶?
Well, it ain't a wishing well.
不然你以为是许愿池吗
Please tell the judge I'm ready to apologize.
请转告法官 我准备向他道歉
Look at that.
看啊
"To my friend, Leonard.
"致吾友 莱纳德
From Stan Lee, Excelsior!"
独行侠 斯坦·李"
(惊奇漫画的一个系列 后改称Loners)
Awesome.
牛逼
Mine says, "To my friend, Howard.
我上面写的是 "致吾友 霍华德"
From Stan Lee, Excelsior!"
独行侠 斯坦·李
Mine says, "To Raj, from Stan Lee."
我上面写的是 "致拉杰 斯坦·李"
That's 'cause you pissed him off about his character names.
因为你纠结他的角色名 把他惹毛了
Hey,
搞毛
I didn't even mention Dum Dum Dugan or Green Goblin,
我还没提达姆弹头杜甘和绿魔
(前者是惊奇漫画虚拟组织S.H.I.E.L.D成员 后者出自《蜘蛛侠》)
Matt Murdock, Pepper Potts,
马特·默多克和小辣椒波兹
(分别出自《夜魔侠》和《钢铁侠》)
Victor Von Doom,
末日博士[出自《神奇四侠》]
oh, and worst of all,
还有最夸张的
Millie the Model.
米莉模特(惊奇漫画的长篇幽默系列)
We're home.
我们回来了
Oh, hey, buddy. How'd it go?
伙计 情况如何
You know very well how it went.
你明明都知道了还问个屁
Yeah, but we all want to hear it from you.
是啊 但我们想听你亲口说
I was found guilty and fined $533.
我被判有罪 还被罚了533美元
I'm going to write you a check for that.
我会写张支票给你
As long as you promise to put it in your drawer
只要你答应我藏在抽屉里
and never cash it, like the others.
别去兑换 就和其他那些东西一样
I also now have three points
我还没有驾照
on a driver's license I do not yet possess,
但上面已经被扣了三点
and I was forced to issue an undeserved apology,
还被迫道了个冤枉歉
simply because I refuse to urinate
只因为我拒绝在一群犯人面前
in a stainless steel bowl in front of criminals.
就着个不锈钢尿盆排尿
Plus, you didn't get to meet Stan Lee.
再加上 你错过了和斯坦·李见面
Okay, that's enough, Howard.
好了 别刺激他了 霍华德
The poor guy's had a tough time.
这可怜虫够难受的了
He had to spend the entire afternoon in jail
一个下午都待在监狱
wearing that suit.
还穿成这幅德行
You're right,
说得对
so it would be cruel to mention
所以我们也别提在亲笔签名后
that after he finished signing autographs,
他带斯图尔特和咱一起去吃了意式冰淇淋
Stanley took Stuart and us out for gelato.
这就太残酷了
You had gelato with Stan Lee?
你们和斯坦·李共进意式冰淇淋?
He said we could call him Stan.
他还允许我们叫他斯坦
Except for Raj.
除了拉杰
Well, I hope you're satisfied, Penny.
你这下满意了吧 佩妮
You are responsible
今天我所遭受的磨难
for all the evil that has be fallen me today.
这全都是你的错
- Okay, I realize that... - Not finished.
-好吧 我知道... -我还没说完呢
It is because of you
都是因为你
that I now have a criminal record,
害得我有了犯罪记录
and it is because of you that I missed out
还因为你 害得我
on having gelato with Stan Lee.
错过了和斯坦·李共进意式冰淇淋
- Okay, maybe you'll have another chance to have... - No, no.
-好吧 也许以后还有机会... -不可能了
I will never have another chance to have gelato with Stan Lee
再也没有这种机会了
because opportunities to have
因为和斯坦·李一起共进意式冰淇淋的机会
gelato with Stan Lee come but once in a lifetime.
一生只有一次
The Moving Finger writes,
手起笔落
and having writ, moves on
白纸黑字再难改[出自《鲁拜集》]
Did he just somehow give me the finger?
他刚是朝我竖中指了吗
Not just the finger.
可不只是手指
The moving finger.
还挥起了小手
Hey Stuart.
你好 斯图尔特
Oh hey Penny.
你好 佩妮
- What's going on? - Nothing.
-怎么了 -没什么
I'm just getting ready to close up and... head out.
我正准备打烊 然后出发
Cool. Got any fun plans?
真好 晚上有安排
Oh yeah. Big night tonight.
对 今晚有重大安排
Gonna share a can of tuna with the cat.
跟只猫一起共享金枪鱼罐头
Oh nice.
真好
Not even my cat.
那甚至不是我的猫
I just feed it.
我就喂喂它
Some nights it doesn't even show up.
有几晚它甚至都不会出现
Oh okay.
好吧
Well I was hoping you could do me a favor.
我希望 你能帮我个忙
Sure yeah name it.
义不容辞 说吧
Well I'm kind of responsible for Sheldon missing Stan Lee
这次谢尔顿没见上斯坦·李 我得负一定责任
and I really want to make it up to him.
我真的很想弥补他
So I was hoping you could give me his phone number
所以希望你能给我他的电话
so maybe I can arrange for them to meet.
也许我能安排他们见个面
Oh I'm sorry I don't have his phone number.
抱歉 我没他电话
Damn.
该死
All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢了
Wait.
等等
I have his address.
我有他地址
Really?
真的
Great!
太好了
But I can't give it to you.
但不能告诉你
Then why did you tell me you had it?
那你为什么要提这茬
I don't know. Just chatting.
我不知道 这不聊天嘛
You're looking at a guy
别这样看着我
who could very well get stood up by a stray cat tonight.
我已经可怜到 连流浪猫 都可能放我鸽子
I'm sorry Stuart.
抱歉 斯图尔特
Thanks anyway.
不管怎样 谢了
Wait.
等等
Yeah?
怎么了
Maybe we can make a deal.
不如我们做笔交易
What kind of deal?
什么交易
I will give you the address
我告诉你地址
if you go to my cousin's wedding with me.
你就陪我去参加我表妹的婚礼
You're extorting a date out of me?
你这是在逼我跟你约会
I kind of have to.
我没其他办法
The cousin who's getting married
这次要结婚的这个表妹
is the cousin I usually go to weddings with.
就是以前经常陪我参加别人婚礼的那个
Can I bring Leonard?
我能带上莱纳德吗
Sure. What the hell.
当然 随便吧
Deal.
成交
We'll tell people he's your cousin.
告诉别人他是你表哥就行
This is Stan Lee's front door.
这是斯坦·李家的大门
We were on Stan Lee's curb
越过斯坦·李家马路牙子
then we were on Stan Lee's walk
走过斯坦·李经常走过的路
and now we're at Stan Lee's front door.
终于来到了斯坦·李家大门外
Yup.
Oh Lord you just rang Stan Lee's doorbell.
天哪 你按了斯坦·李家门铃
At Stan Lee's house.
就站在斯坦·李家门外
We're about to go in and have milk and cookies with Stan Lee.
我们就要进去 跟斯坦·李共享牛奶和点心
Okay sweetie I don't know if we're gonna have cookies
亲爱的 我不确定他是否会招待我们点心
or he's just gonna say hi
还是直接问候了事
or really what's gonna happen so just let me talk and...
还是会怎么着 所以让我来跟他谈...
Yeah?
哪位
Are you Stan Lee?
你就是斯坦·李吗
Oh damn.
见鬼
Hi. I'm Penny. This is my friend Sheldon.
你好 我叫佩妮 这位是我朋友谢尔顿
We're not friends at the moment.
她现在不是我朋友
Depends on how this goes.
鉴于此刻形势
Right right. Anyway
好吧 总之
Sheldon here is a huge fan of yours and he was supposed
谢尔顿是您的超级粉丝 他原打算
to meet you the other day at the comic book store
那天去漫画书店参加您的签名会
but he kind of ended up in jail.
可惜最后进了监狱
I see. And you thought
了解 你们真以为
you'd just come over to my house uninvited?
这样不请自来 就能随便敲我家门
You said we were invited.
你说过我们是受邀来的
Oh no no I said I'm inviting you
不不 我只说我邀请你
to come with me to Stan Lee's house.
跟我一起去斯坦·李家
You know you fan boys are unbelievable.
你们这些自称粉丝的 真是不可思议
Do you think you can just ring my doorbell any time you want?
真以为只要自己高兴 随时都能按我家门铃
I mean why don't you just come on in
既然这样 干嘛不索性进门来
and watch the Lakers game with me?
跟我一起看湖人队比赛好了
Well I'm not much of a sports fan
我不是很爱好体育
but thank you.
不过感谢邀请
I'm sorry. He doesn't really understand sarcasm.
我很抱歉 他不是很懂什么叫讽刺
Well I'll give him something he'll understand.
好吧 我动点真格的 他就会懂了
Joanie call the police!
琼妮 快报警
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Fantastic Four Daredevil invincible Iron Man
《神奇四侠》 《夜魔侠》 《无敌钢铁超人》
Happy Hogan Curt Connors...
快乐霍根 蜥蜴博士
(分别为《钢铁侠》《蜘蛛侠》中角色)
Would you just let it go?
你能不能消停会
(Fin Fang Foom是《钢铁侠》中一条龙的形象)
And worst of all Fin Fang Foom.
还有最糟糕的 非凡龙
Hey where've you been?
你去哪了
I'll tell you where I've been.
我告诉你们我去哪了
You boys may have had gelato with Stan Lee
你们或许跟斯坦·李一起吃了冰激凌
and gotten autographed comics
还得了他亲笔签名的漫画
but I saw the inside of his house
我可是亲自进了他家
and got an autographed application for a restraining order.
还得到了他亲笔签名的禁制令申请状
Sweet.
Plus I get to hang out with him again at the hearing.
还有 等听证会时 我还能再见到他
This is going to look great hanging next
挂在我那伦纳德·尼莫伊(史波克扮演者)签名的禁制令旁
to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy.
那一定会非常酷