生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第16集: 同居公式 The Cohabitation Formulation

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
Previously on The Big Bang Theory:
《生活大爆炸》 前情提要
Guess who I found at LAX. My baby sister Priya.
猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了 我的妹妹普丽娅
It's really nice to see you again, Leonard.
真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德
Yeah, it's good to see you, too.
恩 我也很高兴见到你
Here you go.
到了
Thanks.
谢谢
- You slept with my sister?! - Yeah.
-你上了我妹妹 -对
This is a terrible betrayal of my trust!
这是对我信任莫大的背叛
Would it help if I told you
要是我告诉你
that I offered her my heart,
我向她献出真心
and she kinda stomped on it?!
却被她狠狠践踏 你会好受点么
How hard did she stomp?
她践踏得多狠
Very hard.
相当狠
Okay, I'm good.
好吧 好受多了
What's so funny?
什么事那么好笑
Nothing. Just thinking
没什么 只是在想
about the noises people make during sex.
人做爱时发出的声音
I do sometimes get a bit carried away, don't I?
我有时确实有点不能自已 是吧
It's cute.
很可爱
You sound a little like a drunken monkey.
听起来像只喝醉的猴子
You know it's meant as a compliment.
你懂的 那其实是对你的赞美
That's how I take it.
我也是这么理解的
This is perfect.
太完美了
I hope this moment never ends.
真希望这一刻永远停留
Me, too.
我也是
Well, gotta go. Oh!
噢 该走了
Already? Why don't you stay over?
这么快 留下来过夜吧
I'd love to, but you know
我也想 但是你知道
my mother needs me in the morning.
我妈早上需要我
Please. I think the woman can manage
拜托 我认为她能
to put a wig on by herself.
自己戴假发
It's not just the wig.
不仅仅是假发
It's pinning her hair up, drawing on her eyebrows.
还要把她的头发盘起来 画眉毛
It's a two-person job.
是两个人才能干的活儿
It's just, when you leave right after we make love,
只是 我们刚做完爱你就走
it makes me feel...
让我觉得自己
cheap.
很贱
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
What can I do?
我能做什么呢
Stay.
留下来
Okay.
好吧
Like, what, another five, ten minutes?
再待个五分 十分钟吗
Go home.
回家吧
Your call.
听你的
Howard...
霍华德
have you ever considered us living together?
你有考虑过一起住吗
Boy, I don't know.
天啊 我不知道
You, me, Ma living under the same roof?
你 我 妈住在同一屋檐下
No, I mean just you and me.
不是 我是说只有你和我
You can move in here,
你可以搬过来
or we can find a place.
或者我们另找个住处
- I've got a better solution. - What?
-我有个更好的主意 -什么
We wait for my mom's heart to explode
我妈吃那么多盐 心脏早晚受不了
from all the salt she eats.
我们等她心脏崩溃
Then we just stick her in the ground, flip her mattress
把她埋进土里 把她的床垫翻个面儿
and move into the big bedroom.
搬进大卧室
Great.
很好
Look at us planning a future together!
看看我们 在一起规划未来啦
Who's there?!
是谁
Are you a sex criminal?!
是性侵者吗
Sex criminals don't have keys, Ma!
性侵者没有钥匙 妈
Where were you so late?!
这么晚你到哪儿去了
I was out with Bernadette!
我和伯纳黛特出去了
I know what that means!
我知道那是什么意思
I watch Dr. Phil!
我看《菲尔博士》
(美国脱口秀节目)
I hope to God you used a condom!
希望上帝保佑 但愿你用避孕套了
I'm not having this conversation with you, Ma!
我不跟你谈这个话题 妈
God forbid you get one of those new fancy sex diseases!
上帝保佑你不会得个什么新型怪性病
Nobody has a disease!
没人有病
I hope not!
希望如此
I share a toilet with you!
我跟你共用一个厕所呢
Is that what you want?!
那就是你想的吗
To give your mother herpes?!
想让你妈妈得上疱疹吗
That's it! I don't have to take this!
够啦 我受够啦
Good luck with your eyebrows in the morning!
祝你早上画眉毛顺利
Who's there?!
是谁
Are you a sex criminal?!
你是性侵者吗
I'm still leaving!
我还没走
I just forgot my Claritin!
我忘拿我的克敏能了
(含氯雷他定 抗过敏药物)
生活大爆炸第四季第十六集
Hey, what's up?
什么事
I need a place to crash.
需要个住的地方
Uh, sure.
当然
Why?
为什么
Big fight with my mother.
跟我妈大吵一架
Still arguing over which CSI is the best?
还在争哪部《犯罪现场调查》最棒吗
No, we agreed they all have their merits.
不是 我们一致同意它们各有千秋
This was about Bernadette.
是关于伯纳黛特
What's going on?
怎么了
Howard's gonna sleep here tonight.
霍华德今晚要在这睡
He had a fight with his mother.
他跟他妈吵架了
Did you offer him a hot beverage?
你给他上热饮了吗
No.
Leonard, social protocol states when a friend is upset,
莱纳德 社交礼仪规定 如果朋友心情不好
you offer them a hot beverage, such as tea.
你应该给他们倒杯热饮 比如茶
Tea does sound nice.
茶听起来是不错
You heard the man, Leonard.
你听见他的话了 莱纳德
And while you're at it, I'm upset
与此同时 我也心情不好
that we have an unannounced houseguest, so make me cocoa.
因为来了一位不速之客 所以给我一杯可可
Point of inquiry,
有个问题
given that Leonard is your secondary friend
既然莱纳德是你的第二好友
and Koothrappali is your primary friend,
库萨帕里才是你的头号好友
why didn't you seek refuge under his roof?
你为什么没去他那
There's no room.
没地方
His sister is staying with him.
他妹妹住在他家
Wait, wait. What?
等等 等等 什么
Cocoa, Leonard. Focus.
可可 莱纳德 集中精力
I'm down in the dumps here.
我现在很郁闷
Priya's in town?
普丽娅来了吗
Yeah, some work thing.
对 为了工作的事
Anyway, my mother seems to think that Bernadette...
我妈好像觉得伯纳黛特
Hold on. When did Priya get here?
等下 普丽娅啥时候来的
I don't know. A couple of days ago.
不知道 几天前吧
The thing is, Bernadette doesn't like that I have to take care
问题是 伯纳黛特不喜欢我每天
of my mother, and my mother doesn't trust Bernadette...
照顾我妈 我妈又不信任伯纳黛特
Yeah, that's a real pickle.
嗯 确实很难办
Bye.
拜拜
Don't worry.
别担心
As your tertiary friend,
作为你排名第三的好朋友
I am prepared to step in and comfort you.
我愿意挺身而出安慰你
That's not really necessary.
其实用不着这样
No, no. I'll finish making the tea,
不行不行 我来把茶泡好
while you narcissistically ramble on
你继续自说自话地
about whatever's troubling you.
倒那什么乱七八糟的苦水吧
Thanks.
多谢
That's what tertiary friends are for.
这就是排在第三位的朋友的作用
Who is it?
谁啊
It's Leonard.
莱纳德
You can't come in.
你不能进来
I just want to talk to her.
我就想和她说句话
I forbid it.
我毙之
Open the door, Rajesh.
开门吧 拉杰
You heard me.
我说过了
I forbidded it.
我毙毙之
"Forbidded" it?
"毙毙之"
"Forbaded" it?
"吡毙之"
Get out of the way.
给我让开
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
你又是来做什么
I have business in Los Angeles.
我在洛杉矶有点公事
Why didn't you call?
为什么不给我打电话
Clearly, she was sending you a message
显然啊 她在暗示你
to take a hike, Mike.
滚远点 迈克同学
I'm sorry. I thought about calling,
不好意思 我想过给你打电话
but I just wasn't sure if seeing you was such a good idea.
但我不知道和你再见面到底合不合适
I know. Last time I came on too strong.
我懂 上次我有些太着急了
Can we talk in private?
咱俩能单独聊聊吗
- No! - Sure.
-不行 -行啊
It's completely inappropriate for a single woman
一个单身女人私下招待男性
to entertain a man in private.
这实在太荒唐了
If you insist on talking, you must do it on the couch!
要是你俩非得聊的话 就在沙发上聊
All right, you may talk in the bedroom,
好吧 你俩可以在卧室里聊
but I want this door to remain open!
但是我要求你们不许关门
All right, just this once you may close the door.
好吧 这次让你关门
But keep in mind I'll be right out here
但你给我记住 我就在外面
monitoring the situation!
监视你俩的动向
Oh, damn it.
该死
Leonard, when you get this message, call me.
莱纳德 听到这条留言后请速回电
Priya, this is your brother.
普丽娅 我是你哥
When you get this, tell Leonard to check his voicemail.
听到留言后请让莱纳德查收他的语音信箱
Would you be sleeping over again this evening?
你今晚还住我们那儿吗
Because you're welcome to.
因为我们很欢迎你
That's very nice of you, but I made other plans.
承蒙美意 但是我自己有计划
Well, just keep in mind that should you ever need
你只要记得只要你需要一位
a slightly apathetic tertiary friend,
略显冷淡的第三好的朋友
I stand at the ready.
我时刻准备着
Hi, Howard. Hi, Sheldon.
嗨 霍华德 嗨 谢尔顿
- Hello. - Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
Why are you holding hands?
你俩为啥牵着手
I forbid you to hold hands.
我禁止你俩牵手
Rajesh, you know Leonard and I spent the night together.
拉杰 你知道莱纳德和我一起过夜了
Yeah, but you were just sleeping,
对 但是你俩只是睡觉而已
because I forboded you to have sex.
因为我禁子你俩做爱了
The word is "forbade""
应该是"禁止"
You sure? That doesn't sound right.
你确定吗 听起来怪怪的
Listen, Rajesh, Leonard and I have decided
听着 拉杰 莱纳德和我已经决定
to see each other again,
重拾旧情了
and you don't get to tell me
你不可以决定
who I can and can't have a relationship with.
我该和谁拍拖
Actually, he can.
其实 他可以
The Hindu Code of Manu is very clear in these matters.
印度的《摩奴法典》对这类问题有明确规定
If a woman's father is not around,
如果一个女人的父亲不在
the duty of controlling her base desires falls
那么控制她基本欲望的责任
to the closest male member of her family, in this case, Raj.
就落在了她最亲的男性亲属身上 也就是拉杰
The code also states
法典还规定
that if she disobeys, she will be reborn
如果她违背了的话 她下辈子将
"in the womb of a jackal and tormented by diseases."
"投胎为豺 疾病缠身"
If true,
如果这是真的
that seems like an awfully large gamble
考虑到奖品只是莱纳德
given that the prize is Leonard.
你这个赌注貌似下得大了点
There it is, Priya. We're Indian.
就是这样 普丽娅 我们是印度人
We believe this stuff.
就信这些玩意
I think it also says that if you eat beef,
我觉得法典上还说 如果你吃牛肉了
you need to live with cows for three months
就得和母牛一起住三个月
and drink their urine.
天天喝牛尿
Some of it makes sense, some of it's crazy.
良莠参半 不可全信
My point is, you can't go out with Leonard.
我是说 你不能和莱纳德在一起
Who can't go out with Leonard?
谁不能和莱纳德在一起
My sister.
我妹妹
Penny, this is Raj's sister, Priya.
佩妮 这位是拉杰的妹妹 普丽娅
It's very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, yeah, you, too.
哦 我也是
Priya, if you're experiencing any tension or awkwardness,
普丽娅 如果你觉得有些紧张或者尴尬
it may stem from the fact that Leonard and Penny used to--
很可能是因为莱纳德和佩妮以前曾经
if I may quote Howard-- "do the dance with no pants."
用霍华德的话来说叫做"赤裸共舞"
Sheldon!
谢尔顿
Really?
你非得这么说吗
Hey, Bernadette, can I talk to you for a second?
伯纳黛特 我能跟你说句话吗
Sure.
Penny, you became disenchanted with Leonard
佩妮 作为莱纳德曾经的恋人 你和他
as a lover.
分手了
Would you please tell my sister why?
能不能跟我妹妹说说是为啥
Listen, my mom's going to Palm Springs
跟你说哈 我妈要去棕榈泉市
to visit her sister.
拜访她妹妹
That's two whole nights in a row I can sleep over
我就有整整两个晚上
with you all the way to morning.
能陪着你到天亮了
Unless the desert air dries out her sinuses,
除非沙漠的干旱气候让她鼻窦干得厉害
in which case I'll have to schlep out there
那样的话我就得扛着
with the big humidifier.
庞大的增湿器赶过去
That's it?
就这样吗
That's your big solution to all of our problems?
这就是解决咱俩这些问题的妙招吗
If your mom's nose holds up, we get two nights together?
趁你妈不注意 我们才得两晌贪欢
Isn't that great?
这不很美妙吗
No, it's not great.
不 并不好
You need to make a choice.Me or your mother.
你得作出选择 要我还是你妈
Wrong answer.
回答错误
No, wait.
不 等等
You didn't let me finish.
我还没说完
I'm listening.
我听着呢
I came as quickly as I could.
我尽最快速度赶来了
Okay.
好的
Why?
为什么
To comfort you, of course.
当然是赶来安慰你
Sheldon told me about Leonard dating Rajesh's sister.
谢尔顿说了莱纳德跟拉杰妹妹约会的事
So I high-tailed it over here
所以我赶到这里
to pick up the pieces of your broken heart.
来安慰你破碎的心
Amy, I'm fine.
艾米 我没事
You don't have to be strong for me.
你不用在我面前逞强的
Now let's talk about Priya, that man-stealing bitch.
我们来谈谈普丽娅那偷男人的婊子
What?
什么
In situations like this,
在这样的情况下
best girlfriends are often catty about the other woman.
闺蜜经常都一起声讨小三的
Really, I am not upset about Leonard and Priya.
真的 我对莱纳德和普丽娅的事毫不伤心
Oh. Then perhaps you don't understand what's going on.
那你可能是并不清楚是怎么回事
Your former boyfriend has replaced you
你的前男友另找了
with what appears to be a very suitable mate.
一个看上去非常相配的女友
Arguably much more suitable than you.
可以说比你更相配得多
Oh. Well, good for him.
好吧 那对他来说不错啊
Hey, what do you mean, "More suitable"?
你说"更相配"是什么意思
Well, granted, Penny, your secondary sexual characteristics
佩妮 虽然你的第二性征
are reasonably bodacious.
相当明显
but Priya is highly educated,
但普丽娅有高学历
she's an accomplished professional,she comes from the culture
她是成熟的专业人员 她们的文化中
that literally wrote the book on neat ways to have sex.
甚至还有性爱宝典
Whereas you, on the other hand, are a community college dropout
而你 只是社区大学辍学生
who comes from the culture that wrote the book on tipping cows.
你们那的文化中 只有如何把牛推倒的书
Yeah. Okay, I got it. I got it.
好吧 我听懂了
So... what is all that stuff?
那些都是什么
This is a portable electroencephalogram.
这是个便携式脑电波机
I'm doing research on emotions and brain activity.
我正在做关于情绪和大脑活动的研究
So when you start crying,
所以你哭的时候
I can see which region of the brain is activated.
我能看到你大脑的哪一区域被激活
Then I'm going to stimulate the analogous area
然后我就刺激猕猴大脑中
in the brain of a rhesus monkey and see if he cries.
相似区域 看它是否也会哭
Cool, huh?
很酷吧
I choose you.
我选你
Really?
真的吗
Yep. I moved out of my mother's house.
对 我搬出了我妈家
Cord is cut.I'm all yours.
切断了束缚 我是你的了
What did she say when you told her?
你告诉她时 她怎么说
I don't know. She hasn't responded to my email yet.
不知道 她还没回我的电邮
This is so great.
太好了
I love you, Howard.
我爱你 霍华德
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So what's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么
Well, I don't really have much of anything in the house.
我家里没什么东西吃
That's fine.
没事
Why don't we go fool around in our bedroom?
不如先去我们的卧室做点好事
And then you can go shopping.
然后你可以去买东西
I thought maybe after we eat, we could see an early movie.
我想吃完后 我们去看个早场电影吧
I'd love that.
好啊
I love the way you say, "I'd love that."
我喜欢你说"好啊"的口音
She says it the same way I do.
哥也是这么说的
"I'd love that."
好啊
Everybody in India says it that way.It's not a big deal.
印度人人都这么说 没什么了不起的
Rajesh, don't be a child.
拉杰 别这么幼稚
I'm not being a child.
我没在耍幼稚
Leonard, I swear to God,
莱纳德 我对天发誓
if your sister ever comes to town,
你姐姐要是来这
I shall have my way with her.
我也会好好"关照"她的
My sister's 38 and married.
我姐姐38岁已婚
All the more shame that will fall upon the house of Hofstadter.
那就让霍夫斯塔德家族蒙受更多耻辱
(模仿莎士比亚句式)
Ooh, I thought I smelled pizza.
我好像闻到了披萨味
That's remarkable.
太了不起了
If pepperoni were an explosive substance,
要是意大利辣香肠是爆炸物
you could replace German shepherds at our nation's airports.
你就可以取代国家机场的德国牧羊犬了
Hi. Penny, right?
你好 你是佩妮对吧
Oh, yes. H-Hi. I'm sorry.
对 你好 抱歉
I didn't know you had company. I don't want to impose.
我不知道你们有客人 不想来打扰
No, no. It's not an imposition.
不 你这不是打扰
At this point, in our ecosystem, you are akin to the plover,
此时在我们的生态系统中 你就相当于千鸟
a small scavenging bird that eats extra food
一种小型净化鸟类 从鳄鱼的牙缝间
(千鸟又叫牙签鸟 常充当鳄鱼牙签的角色)
from between the teeth of crocodiles.
吃掉多余的食物
Please, fly into our open maw, and have at it.
请飞到我们张开的咽喉 尽情享用吧
If I had more than a box of baking soda in my refrigerator,
要不是我冰箱就剩一瓶小苏打
I wouldn't have to take that.
我肯定不吃这嗟来之食
Hi, bestie.
嗨 闺蜜
Hi.
So, um, Priya, you're a lawyer, right?
普丽娅 你是律师 对吧
I know. Pretty boring, huh?
我懂 很无聊是吧
Oh, come on. It's not boring at all.
拜托 一点都不无聊
She's currently helping set up a secondary derivative market
她正在帮助建立一个二级市场
which would allow overseas car firms to hedge their investments
以便海外汽车公司巩固其投资
against potential advancements in battery technology.
以对抗电池技术的潜在进步
Thank you, Leonard.
谢谢你 莱纳德
That doesn't make it sound boring at all.
让我的工作听着一点都不无聊了
I'm sorry , but...
抱歉...
So, how you holding up?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Oh, who are you kidding? She's breathtaking.
开什么玩笑 她那么动人
So, Penny,
佩妮
Leonard tells me you're an actress.
莱纳德跟我说 你是个演员
That must be pretty exciting.
这工作肯定相当令人兴奋吧
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's real great.
对 是挺棒的
Today I drove to Van Nuys for an audition
今天我开车去范奈司试镜
I thought was going to be for a cat food commercial.
我原以为是一个猫食的广告
Turned out to be porn.
到那才发现是黄片
Did you get the part?
你有幸参演吗
I didn't do the audition.
我连试镜都没试
Given the state of your career,
鉴于你岌岌可危的职业生涯
can you really afford to be picky?
你还能挑三拣四的吗
I took acting classes when I was at Cambridge.
我在剑桥的时候上过表演课
I loved it.
我超爱的
We did Taming of the Shrew.
我们当时教的是《驯悍记》[莎士比亚著名喜剧]
Oh, wow. I love Taming of the Shrew.
哇 我超爱《驯悍记》
I did a paper on it in high school.
我高中的时候还写过一篇论文呢
"Who knows not where a wasp does wear his sting?
"谁不知道黄蜂的刺是在什么地方
In his tail."
在尾巴上"
- "In his tongue" - "Whose tongue?"
-"在舌头上" -"谁的舌头"
"Yours, if you talk of tails,
"你的 如果你谈论的是尾巴
and so farewell."
保重啦"
"What, with my tongue in your tail?"
"什么 我的舌头在你的尾巴上"
I'm regretting my earlier cattiness.
真后悔之前我对她做出这么恶毒的评价
She is an absolute delight.
她绝对是个可人儿
Wow.
Wow, indeed.
爽死了
I can't believe we're finally living together.
真不敢相信我们终于住在一起了
Yeah.
是啊
You know what would make this moment perfect?
你知道什么能让这一刻更加完美吗
What?
什么
A little snack. You got any string cheese?
零食 你有奶酪棒吗
No. I-I might have some cheddar.
没有 我可能有些干酪
Not as good.
那个不好
You can't make strings with it.
拼不成绳子
Remind me to put it on your shopping list.
记得提醒我把它加入你的购物清单
Okay.
好吧
You have hypo-allergenic detergent?
你有低敏配方的洗衣粉吗
No.
没有
Better put it on the list.
那这个也要买哦
If you wash my underwear with regular soap,
如果你用普通的肥皂帮我洗内内
I get little red bumps on my tuchus.
我的屁屁会长小红点
Wait a second.
等等
I'm doing your laundry?
我还要帮你洗衣服
Well, honey, it's not gonna do itself.
拜托 宝贝 衣服又不会自己跳进洗衣机
Oh, before I forget,
差点忘了
tomorrow morning, you're driving me to the dentist.
明天早上你得开车送我去看牙医
I have to take you?
我一定要载你去吗
You don't have to take me. You get to take me.
现在不是一定要你做 而是你必须要做
Wait a minute. Are you telling me
慢着 你的意思是
your mother usually takes you to the dentist?
你妈妈通常都带你去看牙医吗
It's not weird.
这有什么奇怪的
There's lots of kids there with their moms.
诊所里有很多小孩都是妈妈陪着来的
I can't believe this.
真让人难以置信
What? It's fun.
为什么 多有爱呀
If I have no cavities,
如果我没有蛀牙
afterwards, we go out for a treat.
检查过后 我们就去大餐一顿
All right, Howard,
够了 霍华德
let's get something straight right now.
有件事我必须得跟你直说
I'm not going to be your mother.
我不会像你妈一样照顾你的
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喂 喂 喂
Where did that come from?
此话怎讲
Who's that?!
谁啊
Is it a sex criminal?!
是性侵者吗
Nobody wants to do that to you, Ma!
妈 在你面前谁都硬不起来
Where were you?!
你死去哪里了
Didn't you read my email?!
你没看见我的电子邮件吗
You know I can't turn on that ferkakta computer!
你也知道我不会开那破电脑
I left you some brisket on the kitchen counter!
我给你留了点鸡胸肉在厨房柜台上
Thank you!
谢谢
Remember to floss after.
吃完记得用牙线剔干净
We have the dentist in the morning!
明天早上我们得去看牙医
Oh, hey. What's up?
有事吗
I just wanted to check in on you.
我只是来看看你怎么样
Why?
为什么
It seems like the appropriate thing to do
这是最恰当不过的事情
when one's best friend finds herself replaced
因为当自己好朋友发现自己被
by a smart, beautiful woman
一个聪明美丽的女人所取代
with the smoldering sexuality of a crouched Bengal tiger.
而她如同温顺的孟加拉母老虎 有一种蓄势待发的性欲
I already told you, I'm okay with it.
我跟你说过 我没事
I mean, if anything, I'm quite pleased
我是说 我甚至于还很高兴
that Leonard has found someone
莱纳德找到了
that makes him so happy.
能让他开心的人
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, let's get these electrodes attached
现在先把这些电极贴上
and see what's going on in that pretty little noggin of yours.
看看你的小脑袋里到底哪部分让你哭泣
Okay.
好的
I smell Chinese food.
我闻到中国菜的味道
It's actually Thai.
其实是泰国菜
You're slipping.
你的嗅觉下降了
Are Leonard and Priya here?
莱纳德和普丽娅在吗
They went to Catalina for the weekend.
他们去卡达利娜岛度周末了[全美最漂亮的小岛]
Oh. Where's Raj?
拉杰呢
At home, forbidding it.
在家 远程禁止他们去
How about Howard?
霍华德呢
I'm given to understand
据说他的母亲
his mother grounded him for running away.
把他禁足了 防止他偷跑
Oh, okay.
好吧
Well, I guess it's just the two of us, huh?
那就剩咱俩了 对吧
Actually, it's the three of us.
事实上 是剩咱三个
What up, bestie?
你好啊 闺蜜
Good news.
好消息
Thanks to you, I was able to make a rhesus monkey cry
多亏了你 我才能成功把恒河猴弄哭
like a disgraced televangelist.
就像那种蓄意煽情的情感类节目主持人一样
Great.
不错
So, you feeling better?
那你感觉好点了吗
Not really.
还没有
Sheldon, you have a guest who's upset.
谢尔顿 你的客人心情不好
Right. I'll make tea.
知道了 我去倒茶
Sweetie, it's okay. I don't want tea.
亲爱的 没关系 我不需要
I'm sorry. It's not optional.
抱歉 你没得选择