生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第2集: 蔬菜扩增 The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
Whatcha doin' there?
在干嘛呢
Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner?
研究抓哔哔鸟的新方法吗
The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote?
你这个幽默暗指我是大笨狼怀尔吗
Yes.
没错
And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device
而板上画的捕鸟设备
that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury?
最终只会适得其反 让我受伤吗
Yes.
没错
What I'm doing here
我正在做的
is trying to determine when I'm going to die.
是想计算出我的死亡时间
A lot of people are working on that research.
很多人都在做这方面的研究
So what is all this?
那这些是什么
My family history factoring in longevity
我家人的寿命长短
propensity for disease, et cetera.
疾病倾向等信息
Interesting.
有意思
Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB.
卡尔叔叔的死因是KBB
What's "KBB"?
KBB是什么
"Killed by badger."
被獾所杀
How's that?
怎么回事
It was Thanksgiving.
那是感恩节
Uncle Carl said, "I think there's a badger living in our chimney. "
卡尔叔叔说"我觉得有只獾住在咱家烟囱里"
"Hand me that flashlight."
"把手电筒给我"
Those were the last words he ever spoke to us.
那是他对我们说的最后几句话
I don't think you need
我觉得
to worry about death by badgers being hereditary.
你没必要担心被獾所杀会遗传
Not true.
不对
The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically.
战斗或逃跑的本能受基因控制
Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded
他没选择逃跑 反而赤手空拳
against a brawny member of the weasel family.
跟鼬类动物中强壮的一员战斗
Who's to say that I don't share that flawed DNA?
谁能肯定我没遗传这种有缺陷的基因
You can always get a badger and find out.
你反正可以找只獾来验证的
But seriously
说实在的
even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor
即使我忽略卡尔叔叔这个因素
at best I have 60 years left.
我最多也只剩60年寿命
That long, huh?
还有那么长啊
60 only takes me to here.
60年我只能活到这里
I need to get to here.
我要活到这里
What's there?
那里有什么
The earliest estimate of the singularity
据预计奇点最早出现的时间
when man will be able to transfer his consciousness
人们能将自己的意识
into machines and achieve immortality.
转移进机器而获得永生
So, you're upset about missing out
这么说 你不高兴自己会错失
on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot?
变成某种怪异的有自我意识的机器人的机会
By this much.
就差这么一点啊
Tough break. You want eggs?
真可惜 你要吃鸡蛋吗
You don't get it, Leonard.
你不明白 莱纳德
I'm going to miss so much.
我会错过很多东西
the unified field theory, cold fusion, the dogapus.
统一场论 冷聚变 还有章狗
What's a dogapus?
章狗是什么
The hybrid dog and octopus.
狗和章鱼的杂交动物
Man's underwater best friend.
人类在水下的忠实朋友
Is somebody working on that?
有人研究这个吗
I was going to.
我打算过研究的
I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday.
我想把它作为我三百岁的生日礼物
Wait a minute. You hate dogs.
等等 你讨厌狗
A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls.
章狗玩接球时能接八个球
No one can hate that.
没有人能讨厌这个
生活大爆炸第四季第二集
What do we owe you?
我们欠你多少钱
It came to $28.17.
一共是28.17美元
Let's say six bucks apiece.
每人就六美元吧
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
干嘛
Never mind. I got it.
算了 我请了
Oh, you wanted me to pay.
你要我给钱啊
- It's no big deal. - No, no, no, no. You're right.
-不用了 -不不不 你是对的
We're not going out anymore; I should pay for myself.
我们已经分手了 我应该自己付钱
What?
笑什么
He said, "If he had woman parts
他说"如果他有女人身子"
"he'd eat for free the rest of his life"
"他后半辈子就不愁吃了"
Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to talk to yourself.
是啊 可你也没办法跟自己说话了
I'm a little low on cash.
我现金有点紧张啊
- How much you got? - Nothing.
-你有多少 -没有
How can you walk around with no money?
你不带钱怎么出门啊
I'm cute. I get by.
我漂亮 别人请客
It's okay, you can owe me.
没事 欠着吧
- Thank you. - Sheldon, six bucks.
-谢谢 -谢尔顿 六美元
No, thank you. I'm not eating pizza tonight.
不了 谢谢 我今晚不吃披萨
But it's Thursday.
可今天是星期四
Thursday's pizza night.
星期四是披萨之夜
Not for me.
对我来说不是
Thursday is now Cruciferous Vegetable Night.
现在改成十字花科蔬菜之夜了
Tonight's selection: Brussels sprouts.
今晚的特选 小包菜
Really?
真的吗
You're changing the Sheldonian calendar?
你要改谢尔顿日程表
- It's a small price to pay. - For what?
-这只是个小小的代价 -为啥
- No, no, don't ask. - Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
-不 别问啊 -对不起
In order to live long enough to fuse my consciousness
为了把我的寿命延长到能把意识
with cybernetics, I need to change my diet.
转移到人造大脑上 我要改变饮食
Wait. Cybernetics is robot stuff, right?
等等 人造大脑是机器人之类的吧
Correct.
没错
So you want to turn yourself into some sort of robot?
这么说你想把自己变成某种机器人
Essentially, yes.
本质上是这样
Okay, here's my question.
我想问个问题
Didn't you already do that?
你不是已经变成机器人了吗
Flattering, but sadly, no.
虽然我受宠若惊 可惜还没有
I'm also planning to begin an exercise regimen
我还打算开始一种运动养生法
designed to strengthen my cardiovascular system.
加强我的心血管系统
AKA jogging.
也就是慢跑
Wait. Honey, have you ever run before?
等等 亲爱的 你以前跑过步吗
Certainly.
当然跑过
I've run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens...
我被恶霸 狗和暴走的鸡追过
and one particularly persistent P.E. teacher
还有个锲而不舍执意要给我做
determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test.
脊柱侧弯测试的体育老师
You're right. Penny jogs.
你说得对 佩妮经常跑步
Maybe you guys can run together.
你们可以一起跑的
That's an excellent idea.
这主意太棒了
Yeah, if we chat
如果我们边跑边聊
it will create the illusion of time going faster.
就会感觉时间流逝得更快了
No, it won't.
绝对不可能
Um, how does he know I jog?
他怎么知道我跑步的
Oh, he watches you from his car with high-powered binoculars.
因为他在车里用高倍望远镜尾行你
Oh, my God, that is so creepy!
我的天呐 这太猥琐了
I know!
我就说嘛
And he says he's not gonna stop.
他说他要坚持发扬下去
Then see a shrink and figure out how to talk to women.
那找心理医生解决怎么和女人说话的问题啊
What the hell?
什么玩意儿
What's the matter?
怎么了
I have pain radiating from my navel
疼痛以我的肚脐为起点
to my lower right abdomen.
延伸到我的右下腹
I'm nauseated and feverish.
我感到恶心和发热
I believe I may have cholera.
我觉得我得霍乱了
There's no cholera in Pasadena.
帕萨迪纳才没霍乱呢
Just like last summer, when there was no malaria in Pasadena.
就跟去年夏天帕萨迪纳也没有疟疾一样
Well, if it's not cholera
好吧 如果那不是霍乱
then based on a quick Internet search
根据搜索结果
the other explanations in decreasing order of likelihood
由相似度递减排列的其他解释分别是
are Hirschsprung's Disease, botulism, a 30-foot tapeworm
先天性巨结肠 肉毒杆菌中毒 一条30英尺长的绦虫
or accidental ingestion of chrysanthemum blossoms.
或者是不小心摄入菊花
When would you have accidentally eaten chrysanthemum blossoms?
你什么时候会不小心摄入菊花的
It's part of an unlikely scenario
这是包括了梦游
that involves sleepwalking and a 24-hour flower mart
和24小时营业的花店
with a less-than- vigilant proprietor.
以及不靠谱的经营者的不可能场景
Oh, Lord, my belly!
噢 老天 我的肚子
Ever had your appendix out?
你切除过阑尾吗
I haven't.
没有
I've been meaning to, but who has the time?
我想来着 但谁有那时间啊
Let's get you to the hospital.
我送你去医院吧
So this is how it ends...
于是乎就此了结
with cruel irony.
真是无比残酷的讽刺
Just as I make the commitment to preserving my body
正当我保证要保护爱惜自己的身体之时
I am betrayed by my appendix, a vestigial organ.
我被自己的阑尾所背叛 就一退化的器官
Do you know the original purpose of the appendix, Leonard?
你知道阑尾原本的作用是什么吗 莱纳德
No.
不知道
I do. And yet I'm doomed while you live on.
我知道 而知道太多的却灭亡而你却能继续活下去
Funny how things work out, isn't it?
结局很出乎意料 是不是
Oh, Lord, I think it's about to burst!
噢 天呐 我感觉要爆炸了
On the other hand
还有种可能
it might have been the Brussels sprouts.
也许都是小包菜的错
Good night.
晚安您呐
Good night.
晚安
Appendicitis.
阑尾炎
What a nervous Nelly.
自己紧张个甚啊
Penny! Penny! Penny!
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
Coming, coming.
来啦 来啦
Hey, nice knees.
嘿 跑鞋不错嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
They're my mother's.
这是我娘的
Oh. And the Flash shirt is what?
闪电侠T恤是什么意思
Because, what, you're gonna run really fast?
你要跑的飞快吗
No, the Flash shirt is because it's Friday
不是 穿闪电侠衫是因为今天是星期五
but it's nice when things work out.
但要是真能有效就更好了
- Where's your heart rate monitor? - I don't have one.
-你的心率监测器在哪儿 -没有
- What about your pedometer? - Don't have one.
-计步器呢 -没有
Do you have telematics in your shoes connected to an iPod?
那你鞋子里有传感器连接到iPod吗
- Uh, no. - What do you do
-没 -那你干嘛呢
You just go out there and gambol about like a bunny?
就出去像兔子一样随便蹦蹦跳跳一下吗
No. I just run till I'm hungry, then I stop for a bear claw.
不 也就跑到饿了 然后买个熊爪包吃
Why are you doing that?
为什么要这么做
It's good to stretch your muscles before you run.
在跑步前最好拉伸下肌肉
All right.
好吧
Let's start with a toe touch.
先来摸个脚趾
Okay, you do it.
你来做一个
I am doing it.
我正做着呢
Oh. Wow. Good job.
哇哦 不错
Can you do this?
你能做这个么
We'll never know.
我们永远也不会知道的
Okay, let's just warm up on the run.
好吧 那边跑边热身吧
- Okay. - Okay, let's go.
-好的 -那出发吧
I've been reading up on biomechanics.
我最近一直在读生物力学的书
I think you'll be surprised at my...
我认为你会惊讶于我的...
Oh, my God, are you okay?
我的天呐 你还好吗
I think so.
应该吧
- Oh, let me help you up. - Thank you.
-我来拉你一把吧 -谢谢
Oh, Sheldon!
噢 谢尔顿
If it makes you feel any better
如果这能让你觉得好些的话
Thursday is no longer Cruciferous Vegetable Night.
星期四不再是十字花科蔬菜之夜了
Here's my chicken curry.
这是我的咖喱鸡
Howard, your shrimp biryani.
霍华德的鲜虾菜饭
- Thank you, sir. - Palak paneer, that's Penny.
-谢谢您 -菠菜奶豆腐 是佩妮的
- Thanks. - And for Rajesh Koothrappali
-谢谢 -而拉杰·库萨帕里的
from whose homeland these tasty dishes originate
家乡发明出这些美味佳肴的人
one large order of chicken McNuggets.
一个大份的麦乐鸡
- Hey, what's my share? - Uh... 12 bucks.
-我的这份多少钱 -12刀
- Okay, can I get you after Friday when I get paid? - Sure.
-我能周五付工资以后再还你吗 -没问题
What am I up to now?
我欠你多少了
Well, okay, with the Indian food, the pizza
呃 算上印度菜 比萨
the Thai food, the tank of gas
泰国菜 一箱油
the frozen yogurt
冷冻酸奶
and your rent, uh...
外带你的房租 嗯...
a little over $1,400.
一千四百多一点吧
What now?
又怎么了
He's just expressing his admiration that
他只是表示膜拜
you don't even have to put out to get free stuff.
你不用献身也能蹭吃蹭喝
It's not free-- I'm gonna pay him back.
我这不是蹭 我会还钱的
Shut up!
给我停
Sheldon, are you gonna join us?
谢尔顿 你不来吗
Coming!
就来
Greetings, friends.
你们好 伙计们
Greetings, whatever the hell you are.
你好 你个天知道是什么的鬼东西
I am a mobile virtual presence device.
我是一个移动虚拟化身设备
Recent events
鉴于近来发生的事
have demonstrated to me that my body is too fragile
我意识到我的肉身太过脆弱
to endure the vicissitudes of the world.
承受不了大千世界的种种
Until such time as I am able
因此 在我能够
to transfer my consciousness
转移意识之前
I shall remain in a secure location
我的肉身将保存在一个安全地点
and interact with the world in this manner.
并借此方式同外界联系
Really? That's your question--
没搞错吧 你就想问这个--
when did he put a ramp in?
他啥时搞来的那个斜坡
You're in my spot.
你占了我的专属座位
This may seem a little odd at first
可能一开始感觉会有点怪
but over time, you'll grow accustomed
但时间久了 你们就会渐渐习惯
to dealing with me in this configuration.
和这样的我打交道
Yeah, to be honest, I don't see much difference.
是咩 说实话 我觉得没什么不同
Thank you.
谢谢
That's what I was going for.
这也是我的目的
Now, Leonard, tomorrow, when we go to work
那个 莱纳德 明天我们去上班时
you'll need to allow some extra time
你得腾出点时间来
to get me down the stairs.
把我搬下楼梯
For your convenience, I disassemble into four pieces.
为了让你省力 我会分解成四个部分
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
I'm coming to talk to you.
我要去找你谈谈
You don't know where I am.
你不知道我在哪儿
My physical body is safely ensconced
我的肉身现被安置在
in a secure, undisclosed location.
一个安全保密的场所
You're in your bedroom.
你不就在你卧室里么
No, I'm not.
不 我不在
I can hear your voice coming from your bedroom.
我都能听到你说话的声音从卧室传出来
No, you can't.
不 你听不到
Wait.
你给我等着
Come back.
回来
Halt.
站住
Authorized personnel only!
未经授权人员禁止入内
So, either one of you weirdos
好吧 你们两个变态
want to buy my underwear? Only 1,400 bucks.
有谁想买我的内衣么 只要一千四百块哦
Sheldon, this is ridiculous.
谢尔顿 这太荒唐了
I'm behind you.
我在你后面
Please look at me when you're talking to me.
和我说话时请看着我
I am looking at you.
我正看着你呢
No, you're not.
不 你没有
Pay no attention to that man in the bed.
无视床上的那个人
You cannot exist as a virtual presence.
你不能以这种方式存在于这世上
Not here and certainly not at work.
这儿不行 工作时就更不行了
Oh, good God.
我的娘咧
At my age, do you know
你知不知道 我这年纪的人
how I'm statistically most likely to die?
统计数字上最可能怎么死吗
At the hands of your roommate?
被你室友做掉吗
An accident.
死于一场意外
That's how I'm going to make it look.
我就准备弄成像是一场意外
Until I can transfer my intellect
在我将自己的智慧
to a more durable container
转移到一个更持久的容器内之前
my body will remain safely ensconced in my bed.
我的肉身将被安全安置在我的床上
Fine, but don't expect my help.
随你 但别指望我会帮你
You have to help-- it's in the roommate agreement.
你必须帮我 室友协议里写了
No, it's not.
不 才没有
Section 74.C.
74条C款
The various obligations and duties of the parties
两人间若有人成了机器人
in the event one of them becomes a robot.
另一人所应尽的各项义务和责任
I'll be damned.
让我一头撞死好了
This is delightful.
这种感觉太赞了
Uh-huh.
哼哼
It's much easier to enjoy
不用担心死于车祸
the picturesque route we travel to work
这样在上班路中欣赏美景
when you remove the specter of fiery vehicular death.
就更加怡然自得了
Refresh my memory.
提醒我下
Why didn't I just put you in the trunk?
我干嘛不直接把你塞进后备箱呢
Because I called shotgun. Remember?
因为我先抢了前排座位 记得不
Right.
好吧
You seem tense.
你看着压力很大
Perhaps this will relax you.
这样会不会感到放松
I don't want to listen to music, Sheldon.
我不想听音乐 谢尔顿
Very well.
好吧
I don't understand why you're not enjoying this.
真不明白你为什么不喜欢这样
Together, in this car, with my enhanced capabilities
你和增强功能的我 一起在车里
we're like Knight Rider.
这就好比霹雳游侠嘛
(同名电视剧 男主角和他的人工智能车)
Except in Knight Rider, the car isn't a yammering sphincter.
那里面的车可不是括约肌吱吱响的废柴
You mock the sphincter
你居然嘲笑括约肌
but the sphincter is a class of muscle
括约肌可是人体的一组肌肉
without which human beings couldn't survive.
没有的话人类没法存活的哦
There are over 50 different sphincters
人体内共有超过50种
in the human body.
不同的括约肌
How many can you name?
你能叫出多少
I was wrong-- this is exactly like Knight Rider.
我错了 这就是一霹雳游侠 没说的
Perhaps you'd be interested in a different game.
你大概会对另一个游戏感兴趣
No.
没兴趣
This is a photograph of the 1911
这张照片 是在1911年
Solvay Conference on the theory of radiation and quanta.
召开的辐射和量子理论索尔瓦会议
Using Photoshop, I've introduced a few anachronisms.
我PS了几处不该存在的东西
See if you can spot all 24.
看看你能不能找出所有24处
I'll give you the first one.
我先给你第一个提示好了
Madame Curie should not be wearing a digital watch.
居里夫人不该带着电子表
And go.
你继续吧
(益智游戏节目《冒险》的主题曲)
That's it. Bye-bye.
够了 拜拜
Bazinga.
吓死你
I have an override switch.
我有更高权限的开关
I almost died!
我差点被你害死了
And I'm safe and sound in bed.
而我仍安然无恙地坐在床上
Who's crazy now?
现在再看谁是疯子
I'm still going to go with you.
我还是会说你
Hello, Professor Hoskins.
你好 霍斯金斯教授
Nice to see you, Mindy.
很高兴见到你 敏迪
And konnichiwa, Dr. Nakamura.
早上好[日语] 中村博士
Sorry the Swedes disproved your theory.
很遗憾那帮瑞典佬推翻了你的理论
Leonard, my door.
莱纳德 我的门
What about it?
你的门怎么了
Be a lamb and open it for me.
乖 给哥开个门
Why? What's the problem?
为嘛 有啥问题吗
You think you have me stymied, don't you?
你以为你难住我了 对吗
No, I think a doorknob has you stymied.
没有啊 我觉得难住你的是门把手
Oh, look, it's Leonard and R2-D-Bag.
哦 看啊 莱纳德和R2-D-Bag[代指《星战》里的R2-D2机器人]
(《星战》里R2-D2机器人 这里D-bag是douchebag[蠢货]的缩写)
That's my joke. I told it last night.
这笑话是我想出来的 我昨晚给你讲的
You can't just use it.
你不能随便剽窃好吧
Raj, be a lamb and open the door for me.
拉杰 乖 替哥开下门
Oh, sure.
好的
He's a lamb.
他真乖
You're not.
你不乖
I'm a lamb.
我好乖哦
Isn't this nice?
这一切多美好啊
The pleasures of fellowship and camaraderie
在享受同伴感情的同时
without having to tolerate your germy breath on my skin.
又不必忍受你们污浊呼吸对我皮肤的伤害
I say we just take him to Tatooine
要我说咱们把他送到塔图因星球上
and sell him to some Jawas.
把他卖给爪哇人吧[《星战》情节]
That's two, dude.
第二次了 老兄
Write your own jokes.
写你自己的笑话去
Oh, great.
哎呦欸
Hi, I'm Penny, I'll be your waitress.
嗨 我叫佩妮 今晚为你们服务
Why are you introducing yourself?
你干嘛还要作自我介绍啊
I'd rather people not know
不管怎么样 我宁愿
I have any prior connection to you whatsoever.
大家都不知道我跟你们之前有任何联系
Can you tell me the specials this evening?
你能介绍一下今晚有什么特色菜吗
Sheldon, I'm not waiting on you.
谢尔顿 我不为你服务
Obviously.
当然了
I don't even have water yet.
你还没给我倒水呢
Because you're not here.
因为你不在这里
That's discrimination against the otherwise located.
你这是对远程遥控人员的歧视
I'm going to have to go over your head.
我要去找你的领导[也有比你高的意思]
Manager... manager.
经理 经理在吗
Oh, Lord, look who it is.
天啊 快看那是谁
Is that Steve Wozniak?
那是斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克吗[苹果公司创始人之一]
I think it is.
我猜没错
The Great and Powerful Woz.
神奇而伟大的沃兹啊
Penny, Steve Wozniak was
佩妮 斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克
one of the cofounders of Apple Computer.
可是苹果电脑公司的创始人之一呢
- He and Steve Jobs started it... - Yeah
-他和斯蒂夫·乔布斯一起创办了... -没错
I know who he is. I watch Dancing with the Stars.
我知道他是谁 我看过《与星共舞》
(斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克曾参加过该节目)
I must speak to him.
我得去和他聊聊
Of course you must.
你当然得去了
You know, there's an Olive Garden down the street.
这条街上还有家橄榄园[意大利连锁餐馆]
You guys should try it sometime.
你们有空应该去尝尝
Excuse me, Mr. Wozniak?
打扰了 沃兹尼亚克先生
Oh, hey.
Nice virtual presence device.
很不错的虚拟化身仪器
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
I just want to say I'm a big fan.
我想说我是你的忠实粉丝
You're my 15th favorite technological visionary.
你在我最爱的科技远见卓识者排行榜上排第15
Only 15th?
才第15啊
It's still six spots above Steve Jobs.
那也比斯蒂夫·乔布斯高6名呢
I care neither for turtlenecks nor showmanship.
我既不喜欢高翻衣领 也不喜爱炫舞技的人
Yeah, I never got that turtleneck thing.
嗯 我从来不穿高翻领的衣服
One of my proudest possessions is a vintage 1977 Apple Two.
我最得意的收藏就是一台1977年产的苹果Ⅱ
Despite the file system limitations of Apple DOS 3.3
如果不考虑苹果DOS 3.3版文件系统的局限性
it was a pretty nifty little achievement.
它确实算个一流的小成就
Thanks, we were shooting for "nifty."
多谢 "一流"这个词让我受宠若惊
You know, if you had it here
如果你能把它带过来的话
I'd autograph it for you.
我可以在上面签个名
Don't move for 15 to 30 minutes
别走开 等我15到30分钟
depending on how the buses are running.
具体情况得看公交车的运营情况
Nerds.
书呆子
I'm coming, Woz, I'm coming.
我来了 沃兹 我来了
Penny... Penny... Penny.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
What up, Shel-Bot?
怎么了 谢童木
I can't get out of bed.
我下不了床
I hurt my ankle.
脚扭了
What do you want me to do?
你想让我干嘛啊
Sing me "Soft Kitty."
给我唱"乖乖猫"吧
Really, you want me to sing "Soft Kitty"
你真的想让我对着个电脑显示器唱
to a computer monitor?
"乖乖猫"吗
Would you rather come over and sing it to me in person?
你想过来当面对我唱吗
Soft kitty, warm kitty
乖乖猫 暖暖猫
Little ball of fur...
小小毛绒球
Closer to the microphone.
离麦克风近点儿
Happy kitty, sleepy...
快乐猫 瞌睡...
No.
打住
You have to start over.
从头开始
Soft kitty, warm kitty
乖乖猫 暖暖猫
Little ball of fur
小小毛绒球
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
快乐猫 瞌睡猫
Purr, purr, purr.
呜 呜 呜[猫叫声]