生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第20集: The Herb Garden Germination

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
My new book The Hidden Reality takes on a grand question:
我的新书《隐藏的真相》讨论了一个很大的问题
Is our universe the only universe?
我们的宇宙是唯一的吗
You see, there's a growing belief among scientists like me
越来越多像我这样的科学家相信
that ours may only be one among many universes
我们也许只是茫茫空间里众多宇宙中的
populating a gigantic cosmos.
其中一个
In The Hidden Reality, I explore this possibility
在《隐藏的真相》中 我在不涉及
without presuming any knowledge of mathematics or physics
任何数学和物理知识的情况下
on the part of the reader.
向读者阐释了这一可能
Hysterical.
可笑至极
I'm glad you talked me into this.
很高兴你说服我来这里
We work so hard, sometimes, it's nice to goof off
咱们平时太辛苦了 有时候偷个闲
- and do something silly. - Agreed.
-干点儿蠢事儿也挺好的 -没错
Wait till you hear how he dumbs down Werner Heisenberg for the crowd.
你等着听他跟大家胡扯沃纳·海森堡吧
You may actually believe you're in a comedy club.
你都会觉得自己是在德云社听相声
You can think about Heisenberg's "uncertainty principle"
你可以觉得海森堡的"不确定性原理"
much like the special order menu
就像是在某些中国餐馆里的
that you find in certain Chinese restaurants, where you have
每日特供菜单 你会发现有些菜
dishes in column A and other dishes in column B,
在A栏里 有些菜在B栏里
and if you order the first dish in column A,
如果你点了A栏里的第一道菜
you can't order the corresponding dish in column B.
你就不能点B栏里的第一道菜了
That's sort of like the "uncertainly principle."
这就有点像"不确定性原理"
Ba-dum-bump.
当里个当
Say, I heard an interesting tidbit
说起来 我听说了霍华德和
about Howard and Bernadette.
伯纳黛特的一件趣事儿
Really, Amy? Gossip?
你开玩笑吧 艾米 跟我聊八卦
I'm disappointed in you.
我对你失望了
No, now.
别急啊
Evolutionary biologist Robin Dunbar has identified gossip
进化生物学家罗宾·邓巴把八卦定义为
as an aid to social bonding in large groups.
一种有助于在大群体内维系感情的手段
Forgive my language, but "poppycock".
恕我直言 全是扯淡
What if he's right?
万一不是呢
And by not participating in gossip,
如果没有八卦
society breaks down into
社会就会分裂成为
small feral bands of tattooed motorcycle riders
一个个纹身摩托车手组成的野蛮小帮派
fighting to the death over the last few cans of tuna fish.
为了最后几罐金枪鱼罐头打得死去活来
Fine.
好吧
In the parlance of the urban music scene,
用城市音乐[黑人音乐]的术语来说
"what's the 4-1-1"?
"你想跟我说啥"
(411为美国查号台 这里代指信息的意思)
Bernadette is thinking about breaking up with Howard.
伯纳黛特想和霍华德分手
I believe our nation's tuna cans are safe.
我觉得咱国家的金枪鱼罐头还是安全的
Excuse me. Dr. Greene, question?
抱歉等下聊 格林博士 我能提问吗
Yes?
请讲
You've dedicated your life's work
您一直致力于
to educating the general populace
向公众宣传灌输一些
about complex scientific ideas.
复杂的科学理念
Yes, in part.
对 差不多
Have you ever considered
您有没有考虑过
trying to do something useful?
干点儿更有意义的事儿呢
Perhaps, reading to the elderly?
比如 给老人念书
Excuse me?
你说什么
Yeah, but not your books; something they might enjoy.
嗯 不过别念你的书 念点儿他们喜欢的
I kid, of course. Big fan.
当然咯 我开玩笑啦 支持你哦
生活大爆炸第四季第二十集
- Nice shot. - Thank you.
-射得好 -多谢
My father taught me archery as a child.
我父亲从小就在训练我射箭了
It's odd how the activity
真没想到这项运动居然能唤起
brings back the smell of Kmart bourbon.
印象中凯马特波旁酒的醇香[他父亲酗酒]
- Perfect. - I know.
-漂亮 -我知道
What an elf I would have made.
我肯定能当个出色的精灵
What do you think you're doing?
你觉得你在干嘛呢
Shooting at a target?
冲着靶子射箭啊
With what?
拿什么射
- An arrow. - Really?
-箭啊 -你开玩笑吧
I didn't see you draw one from your quiver.
我都没看见你从箭筒里取箭
I'm not going to do that, Sheldon.
我不会这么傻的 谢尔顿
Leonard, the people at Nintendo can only go so far
莱纳德 任天堂的人在重现真实的
in helping us recreate an actual athletic experience.
竞技体验这方面只能做到这份儿上了
We have to do our part, too.
剩下的得靠我们自己
That was uncalled for, but...
虽然比较出乎意料 但是
I'll play along. Ow.
我还是配合一下吧 痛
I had an unusual experience with Amy last night.
我昨晚和艾米有一次非凡的体验
Really? How could you tell?
真的吗 你怎么感觉出来的
She was attempting to engage me in gossip.
她想和我聊八卦
- Mm. You don't say. - Yes.
-你肯定不干 -对
I think prolonged exposure to Penny
我觉得跟佩妮混时间长了
has turned her into a bit of a Gabby Gertie.
她也变得有点儿女孩子气了
So, what's the gossip?
什么八卦啊
Oh, please, I was just pointing it out.
拜托 我都说了
I have no desire to engage in the activity.
我对这种东西完全没兴趣
Fine, don't tell me.
好吧 那就别跟我说了
All right, get this.
好吧 听着
Bernadette is thinking about breaking up with Howard.
伯纳黛特想和霍华德分手
That's too bad. I wonder what happened.
真糟糕 出什么事儿了啊
Mm, it's hard to say. I can only speculate
不好说 我只能推测一下
based on the data I collected
根据我观察我父母的婚姻分崩离析
watching my parents' marriage implode.
所得到的数据
In that case, the woman dives into religion,
在我们家 我妈一头扎进了宗教的海洋
while the man dives into a bottle-blonde bartender
而我爸则一头扎进了金发女酒保的怀抱
who tries to buy my love with action figures.
那女人还想用超级英雄的玩具收买我呢
Oop! Out of arrows.
啊哦 没箭了
Boy, you sure get your money's worth out of these games.
天啊 你这游戏买的真是太值了
- Priya, can I come in? - Sure.
-普丽娅 我能进来吗 -进吧
Oh, God.
天啊
- What? - It's okay.
-怎么了 -没事
You didn't know. I'll take care of it.
你不知道罢了 我来处理吧
What-what did I do?
我 我做错什么了
Sheldon doesn't allow flossing
谢尔顿禁止在离镜子
that close to the mirror.
这么近的地方用牙线
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
It's a splatter thing.
会溅上去的
There's a little piece of tape on the floor
地板上贴了一小段胶带
you're supposed to stand behind.
你得站在胶带后面
- That's madness. - I know.
-太雷人了 -我知道
Just do it. There's a big inspection coming up,
照做吧 待会儿会有大检查
and I don't want to lose my TV privileges.
我可不想失去看电视的特权
You really need to let me take a look
你迟早得让我看一眼
at that roommate agreement, one of these days.
那个室友协议
Mm, I don't know.
有这必要吗
I get a lawyer, he gets a lawyer...
我俩各自请律师对簿公堂吗
It's just easier to stand behind the tape.
还是老老实实站黄线后算了
Oh, by the way, a fellow at work said
对了 我一个同事说
I could use his Dodger tickets this weekend.
要给我周末道奇队比赛的门票
- Does that sound like fun? - Yeah!
-应该很好玩吧 -那是
Dodgers are baseball, right?
道奇是棒球队 对吧
You'll need to explain the game to me.
你到时候得给我解释一下比赛规则
Mm, it's complicated.
规则很复杂的
But as I remember it, the essentials are
不过在我看来 棒球的精髓就是
"get chosen last, get hit by the ball, cry, go home" .
最后才被选中 被球打 痛哭 回家
Well, regardless, I've got four tickets.
不管怎么说都好 我有四张票呢
And I was thinking we can bring Bernadette and Howard.
叫上伯纳黛特和霍华德一起去好吗
She's really interesting,
伯纳黛特真的很有意思
and I bet I can get used to him.
我想我早晚也能适应霍华德的存在
Well, it might not be a great idea
叫他俩去可能
- to invite those two. - Why not?
-不太好 -为什么
Don't tell anybody I told you,
别跟别人说是我说的
but I heard she might be breaking up with him.
不过据说伯纳黛特可能要跟霍华德分手
Oh...too bad...
太可惜了
Although I do know one person for whom that's good news.
不过我倒认识一个会因此高兴的人
Really? Who?
真的吗 谁呀
My brother.
我哥
He's got a big crush on Bernadette.
他超喜欢伯纳黛特
What?
什么
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
No. I found poems he wrote about her.
没有 我看到过他给她写的诗
Very disturbing.
超诡异的
"Oh, Bernadette, please play my clarinet" .
"噢 伯纳黛特 吹响我的单簧管吧"
- Wow, that's hard to believe. - Yes.
-这太难以置信了 -就是说呀
And for years, everyone in my family
这么多年来 我家所有人
was convinced that he was the clarinet enthusiast.
都坚信他有同性恋倾向呢
What's that piece of tape?
这条黄线又是干嘛的
Oh, that one doesn't apply to you. You sit.
你用不着担心这个 反正你坐着上厕所
How's it going?
近来好吗
Not too bad. Did you hear about Howard and Bernadette?
还不错 你听说伯纳黛特和霍华德的事了吗
'Course I heard about it. How did you hear about it?
当然了 你是怎么知道的
I heard about it from Sheldon.
我是听谢尔顿说的
- He got it from Amy. - Oh, damn it.
-他是听艾米说的 -该死
I told Amy that in the strictest confidence.
我还叫艾米绝对不能告诉别人呢
Boy, some people are such blabbermouths.
有些人还真是大嘴巴
Well, whatever.
随便啦
I'm sure Bernadette can do better.
我相信伯纳黛特肯定能找到更好的
Do you think a sexually ambivalent Indian astrophysicist
你觉得一个有选择性缄默症 酗酒问题
with selective mutism and alcohol issues is better than
而且性取向不稳定的印度天体物理学家
a hundred-pound Jewish guy who lives with his mom?
比体重一百磅 跟老妈住的犹太人强吗
You are kidding. Raj likes Bernadette?
你开玩笑吧 拉杰喜欢伯纳黛特吗
I didn't say Raj. Who said Raj?
我可没说是拉杰 谁说是拉杰了
Okay, give.
好了 快说
How do you know? Did he tell you?
你怎么知道的 他自己说的吗
- No. - Well, then who?
-不是 -那是谁说的
I can't say...
我不能说
Priya told you. What a little gossip.
普丽娅告诉你的 真是个小八婆
You know, not an attractive quality in a woman, Leonard.
一个女人这么八婆可不好 莱纳德
Not judging, just my opinion.
我不是说她坏话 只是个人看法而已
Well, The point is, if this got out,
问题是 要是这件事传开了
it would destroy Howard and Raj's friendship.
可能会影响霍华德和拉杰的友谊
You don't have to worry.
你用不着担心
Unlike Amy and Priya, I know how to keep a secret.
我又不像艾米和普丽娅 我嘴可严呢
You're the one who told Amy in the first place.
这件事一开始就是你告诉艾米的
In confidence.
我有叫她保密呀
Hello, Mummy. Hello, Daddy. How are you?
你好 妈妈 你好 爸爸 你们好吗
We're very rich in a very poor country.
我们是穷国里的富人
So, all in all, can't complain.
所以 总的来说 没啥好抱怨的
So, Priya,
普丽娅
how are enjoying staying with your brother?
你在你哥家住的还好吗
It's fine. But if I'm going to stay
还不错 但是如果我要继续
in Los Angeles much longer,
留在洛杉矶的话
I think I should get my own place.
我想我应该找个地方自己搬出去住
Why?
为什么
Is Rajesh not making you feel comfortable?
拉杰没给你提供舒适的环境吗
Rajesh, why aren't you making your sister comfortable?
拉杰 你为什么不给你妹妹提供舒适的环境
I am making her comfortable.
我有啊
Besides, she's not sleeping here
再说 反正她一半时间
half the time anyw...
都不在我这睡
What?
什么
Where are you sleeping, Priya?
那你去哪睡 普丽娅
It's a figure of speech, Daddy.
这只是修辞说法而已 爸
It means I-I work late.
意思是说我工作到很晚
Please tell me you're not dating an American.
别说你交了个美国男朋友
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样
Rajesh, are you letting your sister
拉杰 你是不是让你妹
date that little Howard boy?
跟那个叫霍华德的小子交往了
Now, hold on. If she is dating an American,
等会 如果她真交了个美国男朋友的话
that's not a bad way to go.
找霍华德也不错呀
He's Jewish.
他是犹太人
Those chaps are very successful,
犹太人都很成功的
and they don't drink a lot.
而且他们不怎么喝酒
It-It doesn't matter. Howard has a girlfriend.
这都不重要啦 霍华德有女朋友的
- For now. - What does that mean?
-那只是目前而已 -这是什么意思
I'll tell you later.
晚点再告诉你
Is something going on with him and Bernadette?
他跟伯纳黛特之间出问题了吗
- Who's Bernadette? - Doesn't sound Jewish.
-伯纳黛特是谁 -听起来不像是犹太人
You can't tell by that.
听名字哪听得出来
Winona Ryder is Jewish.
威诺纳·赖德[美国女演员]也是犹太人啊
Okay, we're getting off the subject.
好吧 这个话题先放一放
Rajesh, I want you to try harder
拉杰 你要更努力地
to make your sister feel welcome.
让你妹妹觉得宾至如归
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢爸爸
Don't worry. Everything I have, I share with her.
别担心 只要是我的东西 我都会跟她分享的
Including my friend Leon...
包括我朋友莱...
Good night, Mummy. Good night, Daddy.
晚安妈妈 晚安爸爸
Oh, my God, I think you broke my toe!
天啊 我脚趾都被你踩断了
You should have kept your mouth shut.
谁叫你多嘴的
Fair enough.
好吧 是我的错
Now, what's up with Clarinet...? Bernadette!
给我说说单簧管 不对 是伯纳黛特的事吧
I've been thinking about Dr. Greene's efforts
我一直在想格林博士
to make science palatable for the masses.
致力于把科学变得平民化的事
Oh, yeah? What about it?
是吗 想出什么来了
That's all. I've just been thinking about it.
没什么 我就想了下
Now, I'm thinking about fractal equations.
现在 我在想分形方程
Now I'm thinking about
现在我又在想
the origin of the phrase "train of thought."
"思路"这词的词源
Now I'm thinking about trains.
现在我在想火车
Are you listening to this guy?
你在听他说话吗
Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was somewhere else.
我在想别的
Lucky bastard.
你个幸运的混蛋
Now I'm thinking about Jell-O.
现在我在想果冻
So what's up?
你怎么了
It's a Bernadette thing.
是关于伯纳黛特的事
Oh, no. I hope everything's okay.
不是吧 希望一切都好
Whatever it is, we're here for you.
不管怎样 我们都挺你的
You can tell us anything.
你尽管畅所欲言
Yeah. Good or devastating.
对 不管是好事或悲剧
I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
我想求她嫁给我
- Marry you? - What?
-嫁给你 -什么
I just need to figure out the right time to pop the question.
我只想找个好时机求婚
- Oh, I'd wait. - No rush, no rush.
-还是等等吧 -别急 别急
Oh, great. It's my cousin David about the ring.
太好了 是我表弟问我婚戒的事
Hey, David, what'd you find?
大卫 找得怎样
Sure, a half a caret's fine.
没问题 半克拉就行
Her freakishly small hands make anything look big.
她那奇小的手 衬得啥都很大
It's one of the reasons I love her.
这就是我爱她的其中一个理由
Man, he's going to be blindsided.
天 他会大失所望的
I know. It'll be awful.
我知道 绝对会很糟
Why are you smiling?
你为什么在笑
Yeah, Raj, why?
对 拉杰 为什么
Uh, a smile means something different in my country.
在我们印度 笑容有不一样含义
You know, tears of joy, smile of sadness.
比如高兴的泪水 悲哀的微笑
India's a goofy place.
印度是个傻地方
Oh, I'm back to trains.
哦 我又重新开始想火车了
Did I tell you our lab got a grant to study addiction?
我有没告诉过你 我们实验室得到一笔拨款进行一项研究
- No. - Fascinating work.
-没有 -很赞的工作
I recently trained a capuchin monkey to smoke cigarettes.
我最近训练出一僧帽猴抽烟
Have you learned anything?
研究到什么了吗
Yes. He looks much cooler than the non-smoking monkeys.
有 它比不抽烟的猴子酷多了
Although it's not much of a contest.
当然这也不算项比赛
The other monkeys just sit around and masturbate.
其他猴子光会闲坐着手淫
If you don't mind,
你不介意的话
I'd like to stop listening to you and start talking.
我想停止听你说话 开始发言
By all means.
当然
Howard has announced his intention
霍华德刚宣布
to propose marriage to Bernadette.
他想向伯纳黛特求婚
I don't understand.
我不明白
The original piece of gossip indicated an impending breakup.
八卦一开始不是说他们要分手吗
I know.
就是说啊
The group consensus is that his proposal
我们一致认为他的求婚
will be met with an humiliating, soul-crushing rejection.
将遭到让他丢脸心碎的拒绝
Everyone was set a-twitter.
大家的心情都紧张得要命
Although oddly, no one tweeted.
虽然很奇怪 却没人发微薄
It's not surprising that the story
我并不奇怪这个故事
has captured the attention of our little circle of friends.
已得到我们小小朋友圈里人的注意
Are you familiar with Meme Theory?
你了解模因理论吗
I'm familiar with everything, but go on.
我什么不了解啊 但继续
Meme Theory suggests that
模因理论认为
items of gossip are like living things
八卦内容就像生物
that seek to reproduce using humans as their host.
力图利用人类作宿主迅速繁殖
I'm no stranger to memetic epidemiology.
我很清楚模因传染病学
At Johnson Elementary School,
在我就读的约翰逊小学
the phrase "Shelly Cooper's a smelly pooper" spread like wildfire.
"谢耳朵是坨臭耳屎"这话就传播迅猛
I should think so.
我想也是
That's gold.
这句话真是绝了
Your meme hypothesis does intrigue me.
模因假设并不吸引我
How might we examine this more closely?
不如我们更近地检测下
Do you have any ethical qualms regarding human experimentation?
想用人类作实验 你一点都不觉得内疚吗
It's one of the few forms of interaction with people
这是极少几项跟人类相互交往
that I don't find repellent.
不让我讨厌的
We need to fabricate a tantalizing piece of gossip.
我们需要假造一则诱人的八卦
And a second non-tantalizing piece to use as a control.
再造一则不诱人的八卦作为实验的控制组
Then we'll track its progress through our social group
然后追踪它在我们社交圈的发展情况
and interpret the results through the competing academic prisms
通过几项相互矛盾的理论来解释结果
of memetic theory, algebraic gossip and epidemiology.
如模因理论 代数八卦和传染病学
Look at you, getting me to engage in the social sciences.
看看你 居然让我开始研究社会科学了
You're a vixen, Amy Farrah Fowler.
你真坏 艾米·费拉·福勒
Oh, hey, Amy. What's up?
嘿 艾米 有事吗
Sheldon and I engaged in sexual intercourse.
我和谢尔顿上床了
In other news, I'm thinking of starting an herb garden.
还有 我想种个百草园
Mum's the word. Gotta go.
要保密哦 我走了
Oh, hey, Raj, what are you doing here?
拉杰 你在这干嘛
I just felt like drinking alone,
就想一个人喝喝酒
because I'm deep and dark.
因为我深沉黑暗
So, uh, Howard's not here?
霍华德没来吗
No. It's just one of those times when it's just you and me.
没 又是只有我和你了
Like when the three of us went to the movies,
就像上次我们仨去看电影
and you and I waited outside the bathroom
因为红蔓卷绳糖和樱桃可乐
while Howard threw up Red Vines and Cherry Coke.
霍华德躲在厕所里吐 咱俩就在外面等着
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
Yeah.
记得
Me, too.
我也是
Good times.
真是美好时光
16 wants to order appetizers.
16桌要点头盘
- Oh, thanks. - This was nice.
-谢谢 -刚才的时光也很美好
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在这干嘛
Howard is your best friend, and that is his girlfriend.
霍华德是你最好的朋友 而那是他女友
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你真该为自己感到羞耻
I was when I came in,
我来的时候的确是
but it's amazing what liquor does to guilt.
但美酒穿肠过 美人心中留
Besides what you might not know
还有你可能不知道
is Bernadette is planning on breaking up with Howard.
伯纳黛特正准备跟霍华德分手呢
Well, I know that. How do you know that?
我知道 你又怎么知道的
My sister told me.
我妹妹说的
Oh, that gossipy bitch.
那个八卦的婊子
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken.
我不介意
You should hear how she talks about you.
你真该听听她背后怎么说你的
Okay, listen,
好吧 听着
just because Howard and Bernadette are having problems,
就算霍华德和贝纳黛特之间出了问题
does not mean you should be here sniffing around.
你也不应该在这四处打探
What can I do? I can't stop thinking about her.
我能怎么办 我脑子里想的都是她
All right, try thinking about this--
好吧 试着想想这个
Sheldon and Amy had sex.
谢尔顿和艾米上床啦
Shut your ass!
闭上你的狗嘴
Yeah, it's true. Amy told me.
是真的 艾米亲口跟我说的
How did that even happen?
怎么可能发生这事呢
Did they know that's what they were doing
他们干的时候
when they were doing it?
知道自己在干嘛吗
I-I guess they just figurd it out at some point.
我猜他们应该是灵机一动 于是激情喷涌
I can't believe old Smelly Pooper finally got laid.
真不敢相信老处男臭耳屎终于开苞了
Hope you're hungry.
希望你饿了
Interesting.
有意思
A friendly sentiment in this country,
这个国家表示友好的方式
cruel taunt in the Sudan.
在苏丹却是残酷的奚落
It's a lesson in context.
不同语境的教训啊
Will Amy be joining us for dinner?
艾米会来跟咱们一起吃饭吗
Yes, I believe so.
应该会来吧
Good, good.
好 很好
Everything... okay between you two?
你们俩 还好吧
Yes.
当然
Why do you ask?
你问这个干嘛
No reason.
没事随便问问
I was just talking to Raj,
我刚跟拉杰聊天
and he mentioned what a lovely glow she has these days.
他觉得艾米这几天容光焕发得不得了
Did he mean as if she'd been out in the sun,
他是说那种容光是因为照料百草园时
tending an herb garden without wearing a hat or sunblock?
没戴帽子或擦防晒 而被太阳晒成的吗
No.
不是
That's not what he meant.
他说的重点不是这个
Well, we may never know.
那我们就不得而知了
As my mother would say,
正如我母亲常说
the Asians are an inscrutable folk.
亚洲人高深莫测呀
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
不好意思 我还有工作要忙
Yeah, you do.
你忙你忙
You dog, you.
小坏蛋 装毛呀装
Did you get that?
你听见了吗
Every word.
一字不差
Our false gossip meme
我们谣言八卦模因
appears to have reached node lambda.
好像已经到达目录树中的节点表达式了
This is moving faster than we thought.
传递得比我们想象中要快
Agreed.
同意
It appears the rate of gossip transmission
似乎谣言的传播速率
is proportional to the number of nodes squared.
与节点数量的二次幂成比例
I must say, Amy,
艾米 我不得不说
pretending to have intercourse with you
假装跟你上床
is giving me a great deal of satisfaction.
让我的身心得到了极大的满足
Slow down, Sheldon. I'm not quite there yet.
慢点 谢尔顿 我还没啥感觉呢
- Pass the soy sauce. - sure
-帮我递下酱油 -好的
Bernadette just asked about my sexual encounter with you.
贝纳黛特刚向我打听咱俩上床的事
The meme has reached full penetration.
模因全面插入[penetration也有阴茎插入的意思]
Pun intended?
故意用的双关语吗
No. Happy accident.
不是 无心插柳柳成荫
This is remarkable.
这次成果显著
Took less than 24 hours.
还不到24小时
I should let you know
我应该告诉你
that she asked for details about our dalliance.
她还问了咱俩调情的细节
Interesting.
真有意思
So it went beyond the mere fact of coitus
人们开始不满足于"上床"的字面意思
to a "blow by blow," as it were.
发展到要咱俩"越吹越爽"的细节了
Pun intended?
故意用的双关语吗
I'm sorry. What pun?
抱歉 什么双关
Not important.
不说这个了
I described your lovemaking as "aloof, but effective."
我把你的做爱方式概括为"冷淡却高效"
I wish you hadn't done that.
但愿你没有说出口
That's going to make me a chick magnet,
这话说得我跟一个少妇杀手一样
and I'm so busy as it is.
而事实上 我非常忙
Hey, everybody,
大家注意啦
I got something I want to ask Bernadette,
我有话要问贝纳黛特
and I can't think of a better time
现在大伙儿齐聚一堂
than when I'm with all my friends.
天时地利人和都最佳的时候
Oh, hold on, Howard.
慢着 霍华德
There's lots of better times.
还有更多天时更好的
Leonard, please. The man is talking.
莱纳德 拜托 他说话呢
Let him get it out, and let the chips fall where they may.
让他说出来 别管后果如何
Thank you.
谢谢
Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski...
贝纳黛特·玛丽安·罗森考斯基
Oh, God. What's happening?
天啊 这是什么回事
I know things haven't been perfect with us,
我知道我们的爱情不算完美
and we've had our problems,
而且遇到了问题
but I just have to tell you, from the moment I...
但我不得不告诉你 从我遇见你那刻
Howard, let me just stop you right here.
霍华德 你先别说
This is it.
好戏上场
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, what?
你愿意什么
Yes, I will marry you.
我愿意嫁给你
- You will? - You will?
-你愿意? - 你愿意?!
I will.
我愿意!
I will!
我愿意!
Oh, I love you so much.
我真的很爱你
Oh, I love you, too.
我也爱你
Congratulations!
恭喜你们
Oh, it's so exciting.
这太激动人心了
[传说中印度人高兴的泪水....]
I wonder what changed her mind.
我真纳闷她为什么改变主意
Perhaps your talk of my sexual prowess
或许是因为你对我非凡性能力的谈论
renewed her faith in love.
重燃了她对爱情的信心
As good an explanation as any.
没有比这更好的解释了
That's great...
你戴着真漂亮
Oh, hey, Amy.
嘿 艾米
Bernadette just texted me.
伯纳黛特刚发短信给我
Howard proposed?
霍华德求婚了
Yes, not important. Just stopped by
对 这个不重要 我只是路过
to let you know I'm getting orthotics.
顺便告诉你一声 我准备做矫正术
Also, I'm carrying Sheldon's baby.
对了 我怀了谢尔顿的孩子
Mum's the word.
要保密哦
You're pregnant?!
你怀孕了
Wow. Is there anything on there about orthotics?
哇哦 还有提到矫正术吗