生活大爆炸 第四季 The Big Bang Theory Season 4 第9集: 难题男友 The Boyfriend Complexity

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / Gregory Allen Gabroy / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 威尔·惠


台词
You know who's gonna be the bravest person in the Marvel Universe?
你知道漫画英雄世界里谁最有种吗
Whoever has to give She-Hulk a bikini wax.
能给女浩克做比基尼蜜蜡除毛的最有种
(超英雄 绿巨人的表妹)
You want to talk brave,
要说有种嘛
how about Captain America's undocumented Mexican gardener?
美国队长那位从墨西哥偷渡过来的园丁怎么样
(超级英雄 被视为美国精神的象征)
He's not braver than whoever uses the bathroom after The Thing?
他比不上那个每次办完事后都上厕所的哥们
As usual, you're all wrong.
果不其然 你们又错了
The bravest person in the Marvel Universe
漫画英雄世界里最有种的人
is the doctor who gives Wolverine his prostate exam.
是那位给金刚狼做前列腺检查的医生
How about the guy who gets a prostate exam from Wolverine?
那被金刚狼做前列腺检查的哥们儿呢
Now you're just being silly.
你这是抬杠吧
Wolverine's never displayed
金刚狼可从来没表示过
the slightest interest in helping others
对帮助他人预防前列腺癌的
prevent prostate cancer.
有一点点兴趣
Hello.
Yes, the elevator's out of order;
对 电梯坏掉了
you'll have to use the stairs.
你得爬楼梯了
Of course you can.
你当然可以
Pizza dates back to the 16th century,
披萨的历史可以追溯到16世纪
while the first elevator was not installed until 1852.
可世界上第一部电梯1852年才面世
That means that for over 300 years,
也就是说在三百多年的时间里
people carried pizzas up stairs.
人们都是爬楼梯送披萨的
Be part of that proud tradition.
请继承这一光荣传统吧
I'll go get Penny while that guy spits on our food.
趁他往披萨上吐口水的功夫 我去叫佩妮过来
Do you think they gave Wolverine an adamantium prostate?
你觉得金刚狼是不是有个金刚不坏前列腺呢
That's a stupid question.
这问题真傻逼
We're having a conversation about probing the heinie of superheroes.
我们不是在讨论如何检查超级英雄的菊花吗
There are no stupid questions.
这有什么傻逼的
Yes?
找谁啊
Oh, um, is Penny here?
哦 佩妮在吗
You're Leonard, right?
你就是莱纳德 对吗
Yeah.
对啊
Damn, it's good to finally meet you, son.
妈的 终于见到你了 小子
Okay, I think a bit of context here might help.
有谁能给我补充点背景知识吗
Oh, hey, Leonard. I see you met my dad.
嗨 莱纳德 你见过我爸爸了
Oh, good.
哇 好了
Context.
背景清楚了
Come on in, buddy.
进来吧 伙计
Take a load off.
进来坐会儿
Oh, gee, Dad, Leonard can't stay.
老爸 莱纳德没时间
He just dropped by to say hello.
他只是顺道来打招呼的
Thanks for stopping by, sweetie.
谢谢你过来 亲爱的
I'll see you later.
咱俩回聊
Bye.
That was odd.
真诡异
生活大爆炸第四季第九集
Are you sure you have enough comics?
你确定这点儿漫画书就够了吗
You're going to be monitoring the telescope for 12 hours,
到时候你可得守12个小时的望远镜
and by my estimate, you've only selected
而据我估算你挑的这些书
seven hours of reading material.
只够看7个小时的
That's even factoring in
我还算上了
your difficulty in parsing American comic book idioms
你纠结美国漫画书里这些俚语的时间
like "Bamf!" and "Snikt!"
比如"嘭" "唰"
Is that racist?
他这算种族歧视吗
It feels racist.
我觉得挺像的
Don't be oversensitive.
别太敏感了
He's calling you illiterate, not your race.
他是说你文盲 又不是说印度人都文盲
Oh, okay. Good.
哦 那就好
I don't need more comics.
我不用再挑漫画书了
Howard's gonna stop by, we're gonna play
霍华德到时候会过来 我们会一起玩
Intergalactic Battleship and Indian Monopoly.
星际战舰和印度大富翁
I don't care for novelty editions of Monopoly.
我可不喜欢大富翁的新版本
I prefer the classics: regular and Klingon.
我更喜欢经典的 普通版的和克林贡版的
Actually, Indian Monopoly's
其实印度大富翁
just like regular, except the money's in rupees,
和普通版差不多 只是钱变成了卢比
instead of hotels you build call centers,
酒店变成了呼叫中心而已
and when you pick a Chance card, you might die of dysentery.
如果你抽机会卡 有可能死于痢疾
Just FYI,
顺便告诉你
that was racist.
这才叫种族歧视
You'll never guess what just happened.
你们肯定猜不到刚才发生了什么
You went out in the hallway,
你走在去门厅的路上
stumbled into an interdimensional portal
一不小心跌进了异次元空间之门
which brought you 5,000 years into the future,
来到了5000年后的未来
where you took advantage of the advanced technology
然后你在那里利用当时的先进技术
to build a time machine, and now you're back
造了一架时间机器 现在你是回来
to bring us all with you to the year 7010
接我们去7010年
where we are transported to work at the Thinkatorium
那时候我们就能被派到飞海豚利用通灵术
by telepathically controlled flying dolphins?
控制的思维水族馆工作了
No.
Penny kissed me.
佩妮刚才吻了我
Well, who would ever guess that?
这怎么猜得出来
What-what kind of a kiss?
是 是哪种吻啊
A big kiss. On the mouth.
长吻啊 嘴对嘴的
Is it possible that she was going for your cheek
会不会是她本来想吻你的脸的
and you moved and she accidentally got lip?
结果你的脸一偏她就亲到嘴唇了
That happens with me and my mom all the time.
我跟我妈经常这样
She introduced me to her father,
她跟她老爸介绍了我
kissed me and then shut the door in my face.
吻完我以后就当我面把门关了
Maybe she was trying to send you a message.
也许这是暗示
You think?
真的吗
Yeah. "This man is not my father.
是啊 暗示"这个男的不是我爸爸
I'm being held hostage.
我被挟持了
So I'm going to do
所以我要做一些
something insane in the hopes
疯狂之举好暗示你
that you'll call 911."
去报警"
Penny kissing me is not insane.
佩妮吻我可不是什么疯狂之举
She used to kiss me all the time.
她以前经常吻我的
Einstein defined insanity as "Doing the same thing
爱因斯坦对精神病的定义是 "翻来覆去地
over and over again and expecting different results."
重复一件事并期冀得到不同的结果"
By that standard,
根据这个标准
Penny is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
佩妮病得不轻
I'm just saying,
我只是觉得
it felt like it may have meant something.
那个吻有些意味深长
Ah, this takes me back.
这话让我想起从前了
Leonard obsessing about Penny.
那时候佩妮让莱纳德如此着迷
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love your new stuff,
别误会 我挺喜欢你现在的状态
but once in a while it's nice to hear the hits.
但偶尔听听你的痴情独白还是蛮有意思的
Do "Our babies will be smart and beautiful."
你再说一遍"我们的孩子会才貌双全"
That one always makes me laugh.
每次想起这句话我就笑得不行
Why do I bother talking to you people?
我真是吃饱了撑着跟你们聊天
If it'll make you feel better, we rarely listen.
我想说其实我们根本没在听 可能你会感觉好点
Hey, can I talk to you out here for a sec?
能出来说句话吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
I'm starting to think we're never going to see that pizza.
我有预感那个披萨永远也不会送来了
So you're probably wondering what that was all about.
你可能在琢磨刚才是怎么回事
What, uh, the kissing and everything?
什么 你指你吻我那件事吗
Nah, women do that to me all the time.
没什么 经常有女人对我这样的啦
Yeah, okay. The thing is, I kind of
好吧 实际上 我貌似
told my father we got back together again.
跟我爸说我们又在一起了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Well, you're the first guy
你是至今以来
he's ever really approved of, you know?
第一个被他认可的人 知道吗
You're a scientist who went to college
你是个上过大学的科学家
and you don't have a neck tattoo
你脖子上没有纹身
or outstanding warrants or...or a baby.
不是通缉犯 也没孩子
What kind of guys did you used to go out with?
你以前都跟什么人在一起啊
Just guys.
就是一般人呗
Anyway, when I told him we split up, he was heartbroken,
总之 他知道我们分手了以后伤心的要命
and he kept bugging me,"How's Leonard?
他总是问我 莱纳德好吗
Why can't you get back together with Leonard?
你为什么就不能跟莱纳德和好呢
I bet Leonard never tipped a cow over on himself."
我敢说莱纳德从来不会惹祸上身
(tip a cow翻牛运动 美国农村的愚蠢运动)
So to get him off my back,
所以为了让他不再烦我
I told him we worked things out.
我就跟他说咱俩和好了
Really?
是吗
How-how'd we manage that?
咱俩是怎么和好的
What?
什么
I mean, did you apologize?
你道歉了吗
Did you have to woo me?
还是你跑来追我了
Get over yourself.
少做白日梦了
I whistled, you came running.
我一个口哨 你就冲过来了
Yeah, no, I don't think so.
是吗 我可不这么认为
Okay, why are you arguing about this?
好吧 你干吗要跟我争这个
I'm just saying,
我只是想说
if we fake got back together,
如果我们假装和好
that's totally not how it fake happened.
那也肯定不是这么和好的
Okay, whatever.
好吧 随便啦
Will you please just play along until my dad leaves?
你能不能就跟我装到我爸离开为止
Hold on, you actually want me
等一下 你真的想让我
to deceive your father with some sort of
用我的演技和吻功
sham playacting and kissing?
来瞒过你老爸吗
'Cause I'm good with that.
我可是这方面的高手
Penny, you out here?
佩妮 你在外面吗
Come on, honey, not in front of my dad.
拜托 亲爱的 别当着我老爸这样啊
Relax, I've seen you do a lot worse
别担心 我看过你跟烂得多的人
with a lot stupider.
干过严重得多的事呢
See? He doesn't mind.
看吧 他不介意
So, Leonard, I'm taking your gal out
莱纳德 我准备带你的女朋友
for a steak dinner; you want to join us?
去吃牛排 你要一起来吗
Oh, Dad, that's nice, but Leonard has to work.
爸 你真好人 但是莱纳德还要工作呢
Right, Leonard?
对吧 莱纳德
Uh, I do, I have to work.
没错 我要工作
But I'm gonna blow that off to spend the evening
但我决定丢下工作来陪我的宝贝儿
with my sweetie and her father, 'cause, you know,
和她的父亲 因为
just the kind of boyfriend I am.
我就是这种体贴的男朋友
Come here, you.
过来吧宝贝儿
C-7 C-7.
Miss.
错了
How could that be a miss?
怎么会错呢
C-6 was a hit, C-8 was a hit.
C-6中了 C-8也中了
Part of your starship has to be on C-7.
你的飞船肯定有一部分是在C-7上的
Not if it has a hole in the middle.
除非飞船上有个洞
What kind of spaceship has a hole in the middle?
什么飞船上会有洞呀
A Romulan Battle Bagel?
罗慕伦战斗百吉饼
Knock-knock.
敲敲
Oh, great, you made it.
太好了 你来了
Come on in.
快进来
I invited her.
是我请她来的
So where's the telescope?
望远镜在哪
It's in Hawaii, but Raj controls it from here.
在夏威夷 但是拉杰可以在这里控制
He's hoping to see Epsilon Eridani dim, which would be
他想观测波江座ε星云 从而证明
evidence of a planet orbiting it.
有行星围绕它的轨道运行
So we just sit and stare at the screen,
所以我们就坐在这盯着屏幕
waiting for something to happen?
然后干等吗
I did it with you when we rented the Note Book.
咱俩租《恋恋笔记本》看的时候不就这样吗
Yes, Gena Rowlands is a treasure.
没错 吉娜·罗兰兹是很漂亮
You'd better open up that bottle of wine
你最好把那瓶酒开了
or I'm gonna end up with swimmer's ear.
不然我的耳朵里就全是他的口水了
Excuse me.
不好意思
I can't be drinking, I'm about to make
我不能喝酒 我就要完成
an important scientific discovery here.
一个重大的科学发现了
What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine.
什么 伽利略的伟绩都是喝着酒完成的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Well, he was Italian.
他是意大利人
It's a reasonable assumption.
意大利人不都这样吗
Dude, can you even open your mouth
伙计 你是不是一张嘴
without spewing a cultural stereotype?
就要一棒子打死一个民族呀
Oh, I-I'm sorry, Galileo drank Diet Sprite.
好吧 对不起 伽利略喝健怡雪碧
Look, you're my best friend, she's my girlfriend;
你是我的死党 她是我女朋友
you should bond.
你们应该培养感情
You know, like you and my mom did.
就像你跟我妈那样
Your mom creeps the hell out of me.
你妈吓死我了
Yes, but she's stopped calling you Slumdog Millionaire.
是 但她不再叫你贫民窟的百万富翁了
I do appreciate that.
这点我的确很感激她
Here we go.
酒来了
I'd like to propose a toast.
我想敬个酒
To science and friendship.
敬科学和友谊
Hold on. Wait.
等等 等一下
No, it's okay, go ahead.
不 没事了 喝吧
What?
怎么了
Oh, I was working with
我今天在实验室里
penicillin-resistant gonorrhea in the lab today
研究抗青霉素的淋病
and I was just trying to remember if I washed my hands.
所以我刚才在回忆我有没有洗手
Thanks for the steak, Wyatt.
谢谢你请我吃牛排 怀特
My pleasure.
不用客气
It's nice to have dinner with a boyfriend of Penny's
能跟佩妮找的会用餐巾的男朋友
that knows how to use a napkin.
一起吃饭是件好事
So not funny, Dad.
不好笑 老爸
Let me tell you about this one genius she was going out with,
我跟你介绍一下她之前的男朋友
this-this fella Donnie.
那个叫多尼的家伙吧
Oh, will you please let it go?
你别再提了行不行
Donnie was gonna make millions turning farm waste
多尼准备把农场废物
into biofuel and selling it to the government.
转变成生物燃料然后买给政府
A lot of people are doing that.
很多人在干这行
Oh, see?
听到没
Yeah, but all Donnie did was mix pig poop with a little water
但是多尼只是把猪粪混了点水
and pump it into his mom's Camry.
然后就灌进他妈的凯美瑞里
Yeah, that's great.
真不错
It's a funny story. Moving on.
故事真好笑 说别的吧
And Donnie was a rocket scientist
要是跟那个想把乒乓球啤酒游戏列入
compared to that boy
奥林匹克项目的家伙比的话
who wanted to get beer pong into the Olympics.
多尼也算是个火箭科学家了
What was his name, sweetheart?
他叫什么名字啊 宝贝儿
Curtis, and I'm pretty sure he was joking.
柯蒂斯 我肯定他在说笑
I don't know.
我也不知道
That petition looked real to me.
他还递了申请呢 我看他挺认真的
Yeah, okay, I think this ends
好吧 同志们该刹车了
the ex-boyfriend portion of our evening.
今晚别再提起我前男友了
Well, I'm just glad you finally found yourself a keeper.
我只是很高兴你终于找到了一位护花使者
Thanks, Wyatt.
谢谢 怀特
I'm a keeper.
我是护花使者哟
Leonard, you want to come in for a nightcap?
莱纳德 来吃个宵夜吧
Oh, gee, Dad, he'd love to,
天 老爸 他也很想
but Leonard has to work in the morning.
但莱纳德明天一早要工作
Maybe I could go in a little late.
也许我能晚点去
No, no, no, you can't.
不不不 不行
Your career is far too important.
你的工作相当重要
Behind every great man is a nagging woman
每个成功的男人背后 都有个唠叨的女人
who won't let him have any fun, am I right, Leonard?
让他没法享乐子 是吧 莱纳德
Don't I know it.
可不是嘛
Well, good night, son.
晚安 孩子
Good night, Wyatt.
晚安 怀特
Oh, good night, honey.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night.
晚安
I love you.
我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh, friggety-frak.
搞什么 又当众闪光[Frak出自《BSG》科幻版Fuck]
Not this again.
有完没完
Three, four, five-- pass go, get 2,000 rupees--
3 4 6 过 得到两千卢比[印度货币]
6 7 six, seven.
Whoops. Can't go any further. There's a sacred cow in my way.
哎呀 不能走了 一头圣牛挡住了我去路
Bernadette, please tell your boyfriend
伯纳黛特 你能不能告诉你男友
to cool it with the cow jokes.
别再纠结印度圣牛的笑话了
It won't help.
没用的
Once he finds a joke he likes, he sticks with it.
他要是找到一个笑话 就会一直讲个不停
Yeah.
没错
Like his haircut material.
就比如他理发那次
Oh, right. Did you get your hair cut?
是啊 你理过发了吗
"No. I got them all cut."
"不 我全部理光了"
Which is still so funny.
现在还是真好笑呀
And when you go to a Chinese restaurant,
你去到一家中餐馆
he always gets the same fortune in his fortune cookie.
他每次都在幸运饼里拿到同一张纸条
Right. "Help, I'm a prisoner
没错 "救命 我是个囚犯"
in a Chinese fortune cookie factory."
"被关在中国幸运饼工厂里"
Okay, I think that's enough about me.
好吧 你们侃我侃够了吧
He's right. Let's make fun of his mother.
没错 我们开始侃他老妈
"Howard, come rub my feet!
霍华德 快来帮我搓脚
My corns are killing me!"
我脚上的鸡眼痛死了
"Howard, help me out of the tub!
霍华德 快把我从浴缸里拉起来
I'm stuck again!"
我又卡在里面了
Coming.
来了
Hey, lovebug.
你好呀 小心肝
Shut up.
闭嘴
You know what I've been doing for the last hour?
你知道前一个小时我都在做什么吗
Mm, dreamily doodling "Mrs. Leonard Hofstadter"
在本子上涂鸦心目中的
in a notebook?
"霍夫斯塔德太太"形象吗
Listening to my father go on and on
听我爸不停念叨
about what a great guy you are.
你是个多么棒的人
You got to admit, I am... I'm delightful.
你得承认 我的确很讨人喜欢
Why are you making this so difficult?
你干嘛把事情搞这么复杂
It's not difficult for me.
哪里复杂了
I'm having fun.
我觉得很有趣
Leonard.
莱纳德
What do you want me to do? You started this.
那你要我怎么样 是你挑起来的
Do you want to go over and tell him we're broken up?
你想过去告诉他我们分手了吗
- No. - Well, then, what do you want?
-不想 -那你想怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
Don't you think that's something you should
难道你在跑过来之前
have figured out before you stomped over here?
不应该先想想清楚吗
Maybe.
好吧 也许是
Leonard, Penny, excellent.
莱纳德 佩妮 刚好你们在
I'd like to say I'm very happy that you're back together,
我想说我很高兴你们又在一起了
and if I can figure out a way to do so
如果我能有法子让自己显得更真诚些
and sound sincere, I will.
我肯定会不遗余力
In the meantime,
与此同时
I'd like to go over some proposed changes
我要对室友协议进行一些修订
to the roommate agreement specifically to address
特别要提出关于佩妮
Penny's annoying personal habits.
十分烦人的个人习惯
Oh, my God.
我的老天
- What personal habits? - I have a list.
-什么个人习惯 -我列了个单子
FYI, overuse of the phrase "Oh, my God" is number 12.
顺便 第12条就是"我的天啊"的滥用
Okay, Sheldon, you don't have to do this
好吧 谢尔顿 你没必要这么做
- because Leonard and I are not... Ba-ba-ba-ba.
-因为我和莱纳德不... -吡吡吡吡吡
Are you sure you want to include him in this?
你确定要把他也牵扯进来吗
Include me in what?
牵扯进什么东西
Is there a plot afoot?
有什么正在策划中的阴谋?
I'll have no truck with plots.
我可绝对不参与阴谋
No, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
No, there's... there's no plots, no trucks, no feet.
不不 没有情节 不用卡车也不用走路
So what other annoying habits shall we discuss?
还有什么烦人的习惯要讨论
Uh, we don't discuss anything.
我们不是讨论
Leonard is the signatory to the roommate agreement.
莱纳德签署了室友协议
As such, he bears responsibility
所以 他对你的违规行为
for all your infractions and must pay all fines.
负有全责 并必须支付罚款
- Fines? - Yes.
-罚款 -是的
If Penny's going to be spending nights here again,
如果佩妮又要继续在这过夜
you'll need to set up an escrow account.
你就得建立一个托管帐户
Sign here.
在这签名
Hello, Hawaii.
你好丫 夏威夷
This is Dr. Koothrappali in Pasadena.
我是帕萨迪纳市的库萨帕里博士
I'd like you to reposition the telescope, please.
你想请你改放望远镜的位置
Scarlett Johansson's house!
斯嘉丽·约翰逊的家[著名女演员 超靓]
I'm kidding, Hawaii.
开玩笑的啦 夏威夷
Mahalo.
多谢啦[夏威夷语]
Whoo!
嗷呜
It might have been a mistake
我们开第二瓶酒
to open that second bottle of wine.
根本就是个错误
Well, live and learn.
吃一堑长一智嘛
So, Raj, do you think this planet you're looking for
拉杰 你觉得你找的那个星球上
could have an atmosphere that supports life?
拥有适合生命生存的环境吗
Maybe.
也许吧
If it did, I'd be famous.
如果真是 我就出名了
I'd be on the cover of magazines.
我会成为杂志封面人物
And then, instead of living alone
那我就不用孤独一人住小公寓了
in my tiny apartment, I'd have a big mansion.
而是能住大豪宅
That sounds great.
听起来真棒
It is.
的确
If you like wandering around a big, empty house
如果你想一个人住空荡荡的房子
with no one to love you.
却没人爱着你
- We'd come visit you. - No, you wouldn't.
-我们会去看你 -不会的
You'd be intimidated by my wealth and fame.
你们会被我的财富和名声吓倒
My only friends would be my genetically engineered monkey butler
我的朋友只有我那转基因的猴子管家
and the little people I hired to be my living chess set.
还有我雇来的那侏儒真人象棋
He's taking a turn to the dark side, isn't he?
他要开始变阴郁了吧
Hold on. He could come back.
再看看 他说不定能恢复的
Oh, what's the point of everything?
哦 这一切到底有何意义
Nope. He's gone.
没戏了 他彻底醉了
You know it's been more than a year
你知道 我已经超过一年
since I've even kissed a girl?
没吻过姑娘了
What about that hookup at Comic-Con you told me about?
你跟我说的在动漫展搭上的那姑娘呢
Oh, grow up. I was lying.
醒醒吧 我在骗人
I lie all the time. Nobody wants to kiss me.
我一直在骗人 没人愿意吻我
Oh, you poor, poor thing.
可怜的小东西
Raj, you have to know you're a wonderful man.
拉杰 你得知道你这人很棒
There are a lot of girls out there who'll want to kiss you.
很多姑娘都会愿意吻你的
Where?
在哪呢
You just have to look.
只要你努力找寻
Well, this was fun.
这下好玩了
Oh! I think I got a nibble.
哦 有鱼咬钩了
Oh, be careful.
小心点
Give him some line.
先放线
Okay, now reel him in.
好了 可以收线了
Oh, look at that baby.
看看这鱼
They're really biting, huh?
咬得可真紧啊
Yeah. They do that when you set it on easy.
对 你设定在"容易"时 鱼儿都这样
Oh, that's me.
是我的
Oh, hi, sweetie.
是我 亲爱的
Yeah, I got up early and didn't want to wake you,
对 我很早就起床了 不想吵醒你
so I went out for coffee and ran into Leonard on the way back.
所以出去买咖啡了 回来的时候碰到莱纳德
Guess what-- we're fishing.
你猜怎么着 我们现在在钓鱼
Yeah. Right here on his couch.
对 就坐在他们沙发上钓着呢
Hey, baby. I love you!
宝贝 我爱你
That's Leonard.
是莱纳德
Says he loves you.
说他爱你
What?
什么
I see.
我明白了
The whole thing's bull squirt, huh?
这些都是瞎编的 是吗
Well, that's very disappointing. Bye.
我真是失望 再见
There's been something I've been meaning to tell you.
我一直有话想跟你说
I can't believe you would lie to me like that.
真不敢相信 你们会这么骗我
Just for the record, I did not want to be a part of this.
声明一下 我也是身不由己的
I'll get to you in a minute.
我等下再找你算账
No hurry.
不急
That my own daughter thinks I don't love her enough
我的亲生女儿 觉得我不够爱她到
to support her no matter what choices she makes--
不管她怎么选择我都会支持她
well, that hurts me deeply.
这太伤我心了
- I'm sorry, Daddy... - Let me finish.
-抱歉老爸... -让我说完
I thought we were past the days
我还以为你已今非昔比了
when you would try to pull the wool over my eyes.
不会再蒙骗我了
Telling me the baggie in your underwear drawer is potpourri?
说你内衣抽屉里的小袋子是香包
And the pee stick in your bathroom is to check for diabetes?
卫生间里的验尿棒是查糖尿病的
You know, I'm sorry.
对不起
You're a grown woman, and I respect your right
你长大了 我尊重你
to make your own decisions,
让你自己作决定
but all I ask is you respect me enough
我只要求你也同样尊重我
to be honest about them.
要对我说实话
You're right. Look, from now on, I will tell you the truth.
你说得对 从今以后我一定对你说实话
Thank you. Now, why don't you go and put some clothes on
谢谢 现在进去换件衣服
and we'll grab a bite to eat before I head for the airport.
趁我出发去机场前 先去吃点东西
- Now you... - Daddy, he had nothing to do...
-而你... -老爸 他跟着没关系...
- Keep walking. - Okay.
-走你的 -好吧
Please, please, please don't give up on her.
求求你 拜托你别放弃追她
What?
什么
I can't go back to the skateboard idiots, the white rappers
我不想再面对什么滑板白痴 白人说唱歌手
and all those sweaty dumb-asses with their backwards hats.
还有那些反戴帽子满身汗臭的蠢驴们
Gee, I don't know if it's in the cards, sir.
天 我不知道我是否还有机会
Then, stack the deck.
那就作弊
Cheat. Lie. I don't care.
欺骗 撒谎 我无所谓
I want grandkids before I die,
我死前还想抱上外孙
and I want them to grow up in a house without wheels.
而且不想他们在活动房里长大
- I'll give it a shot. - Thank you.
-那我试试 -谢谢
Now I'm going to do something here to help you along.
现在我来做点事帮帮你
- Excuse me? - Just don't panic.
-什么 -别怕就对了
Now, get your sorry, lying ass out of my face
你这个骗人的混蛋快给我滚蛋
and make sure I never see it again!
别让我再看到你
Oh, the reverse psychology thing. I see. That's very clever.
逆反心理 我懂的 真聪明
Don't yap. Just get out.
别说出来 快出去
I'll friend you on Facebook.
我回去上Facebook加你好友
Oh, there you are.
你来了
Just so you know, I was up all night,
跟你说 我一晚没睡
but I have finally completed
终于完成了
the Penny-specific section of the new roommate agreement.
针对佩妮部分的新室友协议
Yeah well, not necessary. We broke up again.
不必了 我们又分手了
Do you even think about other people, Leonard?
你有没有为别人着想过 莱纳德
Do you?
你想过没有
Oh, how'd it go last night?
昨晚怎么样
Oh, you know.
你知道的
Same old, same old.
都一样的 没啥变化
Looked through a telescope, saw some stars. Big whoop.
通过望远镜看到些星星 就是大惊喜了
Really?
真的吗
You waited months for time with that telescope. What happened?
这望远镜你可等了几个月了 怎么了
Why? You writing a book?
干嘛 采访我写书吗
I'm going to propose a hypothesis.
我提出个假设
Last night, Raj accidentally made contact with an alien civilization
昨晚 拉杰偶然与外星文明联络上了
and has been ordered by the United States government to keep it a secret.
然后被美国政府要求严格保密
Nothing happened. Can we please just change the subject?
啥事都没有 能换个话题吗
That sounds rehearsed. We are not alone.
这话一听就是排演过的 我们不是唯一智慧生命
You get to play with Raj's big telescope last night?
昨晚你顺利把玩上拉杰的大望远镜了吗
Where did that come from?
这话从何说起
He never touched my telescope.
他从未碰过我的望远镜
Way to go shutting up.
你给我闭嘴
I did shut up. Now you shut up.
我闭嘴了 你也给我闭嘴
- Fine. - Thank you.
-好吧 -谢谢
I can't believe you didn't call me this morning.
真不敢相信 你今早没给我打电话