生活大爆炸 第五季 The Big Bang Theory Season 5 第14集: β测试启动 The Beta Test Initiation

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 阿尔蒂·曼 / 梅丽莎·劳奇


台词
Hello,
大家好
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper,
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
and welcome to the premiere episode
欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的
of Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags.
《有趣的旗帜》之首播集
Over the next 52 weeks, you and I are going to explore
在接下来的五十二周 我们将一起探索
the dynamic world of vexillology.
旗帜学的奇妙世界
Hang on, Dr. C.
等一下 库博士
What's vexillology?
旗帜学是什么
Vexillology is the study of flags.
旗帜学就是研究旗帜的
Cool.
真棒
I think I just learned something.
我想我又长见识了
- Did you have fun doing it? - I'll say.
-你觉得有趣吗 -当然
Fun and information are two sides to this video podcast,
这个节目具有两面性 趣味性和知识性
not unlike the only two-sided state flag--
就如同这面两面的州旗
Oregon.
一面是俄勒冈洲
Oh, look.
俄勒冈州该州以喜栖息于水边挖穴而居的海狸作为象征故有海狸州的别称
Hello, Mr. Beaver.
你好 海狸先生
In future episodes, we'll answer some burning questions:
在接下来的节目里 我们会回答一些热门问题
What's the only non-rectangular flag?
唯一一面不是长方形的旗帜是什么
What animal appears most often on flags?
在旗帜上出现最多的动物是什么
What animal appears second most often on flags?
在旗帜上出现第二多的动物是什么
And more.
等等
Sweet!
太棒了
Why are you waving a white flag?
你为什么挥白旗
I'm surrendering...
因为太欢乐了
to fun.
我投降了
Now, today's episode of Fun with Flags is not fun,
今天《有趣的旗帜》的内容并不有趣
but it is important.
但十分重要
"Flags: you gotta know how to hold 'em,
旗帜第一课 要学会如何拿
you gotta know how to fold 'em."
如何叠
Let's start by identifying the parts of our flag.
那我们先开始认识旗帜的结构
This edge is the hoist, and it's used to...
这边是吊孔 用来...
Excuse me, sorry, excuse me.
抱歉 借过一下
Cut.
Did you not see we are rolling?
你没看到我们在拍吗
Sorry. I'm having dinner with Penny.
抱歉 我要和佩妮一起吃晚饭
I have to get out of here.
我得赶紧出门
And I have flag knowledge
而我满脑子的旗帜知识
that I have to get out of here!
我也得让它们赶紧出来
You okay?
你没事吧
No, I'm a little rattled.
没事 就是有点生气
But like the flag over Fort Sumter, I'm still here.
但就像萨姆特要塞的旗帜 我还坚守着呢
美国南北战争在萨姆特要塞打响
And... take two.
第二遍
Hello.
大家好
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper,
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
and welcome to the premiere episode
欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的
of Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags.
《有趣的旗帜》之首播集
Over the next 52 weeks, you and I are going to explore
在接下来的五十二周 我们将一起探索
the dynamic world of vexillology.
旗帜学的奇妙世界
Hang on, Dr. Cooper.
等一下 库珀博士
What's vexillology?
旗帜学是什么
Vexillology is...
旗帜学就是...
Why is there a face on that flag?
为什么旗帜上有张脸
It's Ferdinand T. Flag.
他叫斐迪南·T·旗帜
I thought he might help bring in some younger viewers.
我觉得他能吸引少儿观众群
Confound it! You're right, it's brilliant.
真讨厌 不过没错 这主意妙
Let's take it from the top.
我们从头开始录吧
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译制作更多美剧原创翻译 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:海因里希 Tina 雨亦奇 solarbear
后期:孤帆 时间轴:YY
校对:YY 雨亦奇 总监:YY
生活大爆炸 第五季第十四集
That was a really nice dinner.
晚饭真不错
I'm glad you asked me out again.
我很开心你又约我出去了
Me, too; I missed you.
我也是 我很想你
You see me all the time.
你天天都能看到我
You sure you just don't miss the sex?
你确定你想的不是滚床单的部分吗
Well, yeah, sex with you is pretty great.
好吧 和你滚床单的感觉是很棒
Have you ever tried it?
你试过吗
I have. You are not wrong.
试过 你说的没错
I just think if we're gonna try dating again,
我只是觉得 如果我们要复合的话
we should take things slow.
应该慢慢来
Oh, I can take it slow.
我可以慢慢来啊
Did I ever tell you about my first girlfriend in high school,
我有和你说过我高中时的第一任女友
Karen Berberick?
凯伦·波布瑞克吗
To this day she doesn't know we were going out.
至今她都不知道当时我们是在约会
Made it easier on her when I broke things off.
不过这么一来 分手的时候就容易多了
Okay, well, maybe not that slow.
好吧 也不要那么慢
How about this,
那这样吧
are you familiar with the typical development for computer software?
你知道电脑软件通常是怎么开发的吗
You know, just for fun, let's say I'm not.
为了好玩 就当我不知道好了
Before an application is released,
在一款应用程序发布之前
they give it a trial run.
都会先进行测试
W-We could do that.
我们可以这么做
And if we hit a rough spot, instead of getting mad,
如果我们遇到分歧 不要生气
just say, "Hey, we found a bug,"
就当是发现了个问题
and we report it so it can be fixed.
把问题报告出来 然后修复
You mean like a beta test?
是像公开测试那种吗
Well, technically, this would be an alpha test.
严格上来说 这是内部测试
A beta test requires people that weren't involved
公开测试是给没参与
in the development of the appli...
程序开发的无关人士...
Seriously, do I not get credit for knowing beta test?
我好歹知道"公开测试" 不该表扬一下吗
No, you should.
当然
Absolutely. That was me being pedantic.
当然了 是我在卖弄学问
That's our first bug.
这是我们的第一个问题
You reported it.
你报告了
I can fix that.
我修复了
See? This is good.
看见吗 这样不错
All right. Let's give it a shot.
好吧 那我们就试试
Great. You keep a list, I'll keep a list.
很好 咱俩都列个单子记录
At some point, we'll exchange.
到时候再交换
Okay.
- Good night, Leonard. - Night.
-晚安 莱纳德 -晚安
Attaboy, Hofstadter.
干得好 霍夫斯塔德
Nothing gets the ladies hotter
没什么比喻能比软件开发
than software development analogies.
更能让女人兴奋
Hey, I'm back.
我回来了
Cut.
Take 47.
第四十七遍
Here's an interesting fact about flags.
告诉你一件旗帜的趣事
I will take that action.
我就当你自动开录了
The flags of Liechtenstein and Haiti
列支敦斯登和海地的国旗
were identical by coincidence,
以前碰巧是一样的
a fact that wasn't discovered until they competed
直到两国在1936年奥运会对战时
against each other at the 1936 Olympics.
才发现这个巧合
And thankfully,their embarrassment was overshadowed
不过幸好 当时西班牙内战拯救了
1936年西班牙人民开始反法西斯斗争其内战被称为"小二战"
by the rise of Fascism.
让两国的尴尬
Let's see the new phone.
看看你的新手机
I stopped on the way to work.
我在上班路上买的
Hey, do you want to peel the plastic off with me?
你要不要跟我一起揭开贴膜
Really? Me?
我何德何能呀
That's, like, the best part.
这可是最棒那部分呀
Grab a corner.
从边上揭吧
Whoa, what's your hurry, cowboy?
喂 别这么猴急 粗鲁牛仔
Savor the moment.
享受这一刻
Oh, yeah.
太他妈爽了
Speaking of cowboys,
说到牛仔
do you know what country has not one but two cows on its flag?
知道哪个国家的国旗印着两只牛吗
The tiny landlocked nation of Andorra.
内陆小国家 安道尔共和国
Oh, the next classic episode
由谢尔顿·库珀出品的
of Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags
《旗帜的乐趣》 精彩下一集
is writing itself.
题材如泉涌呀
Oh, let me try the voice recognition.
让我试试语音识别功能
Hey, I let you peel the plastic, don't get greedy.
去 人家都让你揭膜了 别得寸进尺
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
My name? It's Siri.
我的名字叫Siri
Look at that.
瞧瞧
There's finally a woman in your life you can talk to.
终于出现一个你敢跟她讲话的女人了
Are you single?
你现在是单身吗
I don't have a marital status,
如果你是问婚姻状况的话
if that's what you're asking.
我没有这个属性
Yeah, you're right, that's too personal.
也是 这个问题太私人了
We hardly know each other.
我们才刚认识
How about a cup of coffee?
去喝杯咖啡怎么样
I've found six coffee shops.
我找到六个咖啡馆
Three of them are fairly close to you.
其中三个离你很近
I will see you gentlemen later.
先生们回见啦
She is gonna break his heart.
她铁定让他心碎
For someone who has a machine
对于利用时光机
that can travel anywhere in time and space,
穿越时空的人
《神秘博士》 英国科幻电视剧
Doctor Who sure does have a thing for modern-day London.
神秘博士对现代的伦敦还真是情有独钟
Careful, it's that kind of sass
注意点 说这种无礼的话
that can get a person uninvited to this year's Who Con.
会让你被今年神秘会谈的拒之门外
Uh, we're not counting this as a date, are we?
我们这次不算约会吧
Um, I'm not sure,
我不确定
but I think the right answer here is "no."
不过我觉得正确答案应该是"不算"
Bug report: When a guy asks me to spend time with him,
问题报告 当异性约我出来
maybe he plans something a little more interesting
他是不是应该安排一些更有趣的事
than hanging out at home, watching TV.
而不是坐在家里看电视
Even Doctor Who?
《神秘博士》也没趣?
Even Doctor Who.
《神秘博士》很没趣
All right, that's it. Who Con-- you're out.
够了 神秘会谈没你份
Okay, bug report taken.
好的 问题报告已收到
Next time I will have a better plan for our evening's activity.
下次我会安排更好的夜晚活动
Well, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢 明天见
Oh, wait, here, almost forgot.
等等 我差点忘了
- Here. - What's this?
-给 -这是什么
My bug report to you.
我记录你的问题报告
Well, that's quite a list you got there.
这表列得还挺长的嘛
It's color coded.
有分颜色标记
Uh, red means "fix right away."
红色的代表"马上修复"
Yellow is "eh, whenever you get a chance."
黄色的代表"有时间再说"
And green, is "I could probably learn to live with it."
绿色的代表"我应该可以适应"
There's a key down here at the bottom.
最下面还有标注呢
It's neat, huh?
一目了然吧
Yep.
So, have a good night.
那晚安啦
Yep.
Look at that.
瞧瞧
Some day, we will tell future generations
将来我们可以告诉后人
that dating used to be hard.
约会变得不再困难
What's baffling me is what you could've possibly put on the list.
我不解的是你能列出什么问题
"Hair too golden"?
"秀发太金黄"?
"Laugh too musical"?
"笑声太动听"?
"World too much a better place
"她的出现"
for her mere presence in it"?
"让世界更美好"?
How about "constantly talks with food in her mouth"?
"经常说话的时候满嘴食物" 这条怎么样
Her heart's full of love, no one cares what's in her mouth.
她内心充满爱 没人会在意她嘴里有什么
Siri So, Siri,
what's happening? How are you?
怎么样 你最近好吗
I am well.
我很好
What are you doing right now?
你现在在干什么
What am I doing?
你还能在干什么
I'm talking with you.
我在跟你说话啊
You have a beautiful voice.
你的声音真好听
Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated.
谢谢 有人欣赏很真好
I bet it is.
这是自然
Why don't women like me?
为什么没有女人喜欢我
Let me check on that.
我查查看
How about a Web search for "Why don't women like me?"
网页搜索下"为什么没有女人喜欢我"怎么样
No need. I've already done that.
不用了 我早就搜过了
Siri, do you have a last name?
Siri 你有姓吗
My name is Siri.
我名叫Siri
Ah, one name.
只有名啊
Like, uh, Cher, Madonna, Adele.
像雪儿 麦当娜 阿黛尔
All the women who rock me.
她们的声音都让我荡漾
My name is Rajesh, but you can call me Raj.
我名叫拉杰什 但你可以叫我拉杰
Would you like me to call you Raj?
你想要我叫你拉杰吗
I'd like you to call me sexy.
我想要你叫我帅哥
From now on, I'll call you sexy. Okay?
从现在起 我叫你帅哥 好吗
Okay!
好啊
Siri, I'm in the mood for gelato.
Siri 我想吃意大利冰激凌
I found ten restaurants whose reviews mention gelato.
我找到了十家评论里有意大利冰激凌的餐厅
Seven of them are fairly close to you.
其中七家离你相当近
Thank you, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
You are most certainly welcome, sexy.
你太客气了 帅哥
Well done, Dr. Koothrappali.
不错嘛 库萨帕里教授
I'm sorry?
怎么了
You've taken a great evolutionary leap
你迈出了革命性的一步
by abandoning human interaction and allowing yourself
你放弃了和人类的互动
to romantically bond with a soulless machine.
却爱上了和冷冰冰的机器打情骂俏
Kudos 一款虚拟人生游戏的名字
Kudos.
赞一个
I haven't bonded with it.
我没爱上它
Oh, no, of course.
是的 那当然
I understand.
我懂得
You're afraid the world isn't ready for your taboo love.
你害怕这世界还不能接受你的禁忌之爱
Your secret's safe with me.
我会守口如瓶的
It's just a phone.
这只是个手机
Cooper.
库珀
Kripke.
克莱皮克
Heads up.
通报
克莱皮克把所有l和r的音发成了w
Professor Rothman urinated in the particle physics wab again,
莱曼教授又在粒子物理实验"司"撒尿了
so we're going to move up his wetirement party.
我们要把他的"腿休"派对提前
Fwiday, 5:00-- pot wuck.
星"基"五 五点 自带"饲"品
Thanks, Barry.
谢谢 巴里
Siri, remind me Friday morning
Siri 星期五早上提醒我
to make my famous popovers.
制做我拿手的印度飞饼
All right, I'll remind you.
好的 我会提醒你
You got Siwi, huh?
你用Siwi 对吧
Voice wecognition on that thing is tewwible.
语音"私"别系统真是"罩"透了
Wook.
"侃"
Siwi, can you wecommend a westauwant?
Siwi 你能"腿"荐个"番"馆吗
I'm sorry, Bawwy.
对不起 巴尼[里]
I don't understand "wecommend a westauwant."
我不懂什么是"腿荐个番馆"
Wisten to me.
"钉"我说
Not westauwant; westauwant.
不是"番"馆 是"番"馆
I don't know what you mean
我不明白什么是
by "not westauwant; westauwant."
"不是番馆 是番馆"
See? Total cwap.
瞧 "肥"物一个
You suck, Siwi.
Siwi 你烂死了
Hey, don't talk to her like that.
嘿 不要跟她这么说
She's a lady.
她是位女士
Well, that wady took high-wes pictures
"作"晚 这位"奴"士给我的老二
of my junk wast night for Cwaigswist.
拍高"擎"的照片 并发到广告"性"息网
Waiter.
"挥"头见
It's open.
门没关
You ready to go?
你准备走了吗
Yeah, hang on. Let me just finish this chapter.
等等 让我把这章看完
Can you finish it later?
你不能晚点看吗
No, I can't.
不行
Reading books is a big part of my life now because, you know,
看书现在是我生活中重要的一部分 因为...
we'd have more fun things to talk about if I read more.
我看得越多 我们的共同话题就越多
Great. Good. Great.
太好了 太好了
What are you reading?
你在看什么
Two Weeks to Rock Hard Abs.
两星期腹肌速成
They kind of spoil the ending right in the name of that, don't they?
光书名就剧透了 不是吗
All right.
好的
Look, just remember how this works.
听着 要记住我们的约定
We don't get mad about these things.
不能因为这些事情生气
Uh, speaking of which, I've addressed
说到这 我根据你的问题报告
your bug report on my date planning.
修正了我今晚的约会安排
Got a really fun evening for you.
今晚的节目很有意思
It's kind of a surprise.
算是个惊喜吧
All right. Terrific.
好的 很好
Well, let me just go find a pair of shoes that aren't so tall.
那让我找双不那么高的鞋子
We wouldn't want you to feel like you were
这样你就不会觉得
out for a walk with your mommy.
是在跟自己的妈妈散步
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's my list for you-- right there.
这是我给你的报告 放这儿了
All right, fair enough.
好的 有来有往
I certainly can be quieter when we kiss.
接吻的时候 我当然能安静点
I thought it was an expression of passion,
我原以为这是热情的表示
but if it's coming across as "juicy and weird,"
但是如果被形容为"很湿很奇怪"
who wants that?
我宁愿作罢
Uh, uh... I'm sorry.
不好意思
Can you be more specific on how my eyebrows are "stupid"?
你能解释下 我的眉毛"很笨"是什么是意思
No, never mind. It's right here.
不用了 看见了
Good timing.
来得正好
Dinner's almost ready.
饭菜都快准备好了
Great.
太好了
Oh, smells amazing in here.
闻起来很不错
Oh, what are we eating?
我们吃什么
Oh, an exotic little treat.
来点异域风情
I was just talking to Siri about Peking duck,
我正在跟Siri谈北京烤鸭
and she said she knew about four Chinese grocers,
她说她知道四家中国食品店
two of which were fairly close to me.
其中两家离这很近
Her spontaneity is contagious.
我被她自发性的语音功能传染了
Who's Siri?
Siri是谁啊
Is he dating somebody new?
他有新女友了吗
Yes. His phone.
是啊 他手机嘛
Is that cute or creepy?
这该算是可爱还是可怕啊
Can I pour you some wine?
我给你们倒点酒吧
I think you'll enjoy it.
你们会喜欢的
The traditional choice with Peking duck
一般来说 北京烤鸭是佐以
is a sauvignon blanc,
长相思葡萄酒而食
另译白苏维翁 一种果香丰富的白葡萄酒
but Siri suggested an off-dry Riesling.
但Siri建议我采用非干型威士莲佐餐
非干型:形容葡萄酒有一些甜味 但不是很甜威士莲:最精致的白葡萄酒品种
I wasn't sure,
我也不确定
but I didn't want to have an argument
但我实在不想
with her in the middle of Trader Joe's.
在乔氏超市连锁店跟她吵起来
Now, what should we put Siri in for dinner?
该让Siri穿什么衣服赴宴呢
Leopard, sparkles,
性感的豹纹壳 闪耀的钻石壳
可可·香奈儿 20世纪法国设计师
or to paraphrase Coco Chanel,
或者用可可·香奈儿的话来说
you can never go wrong with a little black case?
黑色是永不出错的颜色
Siri, play some smooth jazz.
Siri 为我们奏一曲抒情爵士乐吧
Playing smooth jazz.
播放抒情爵士乐
凯丽·金 全球最著名的高音萨克斯风名家
Oh, my God, Kenny G?!
天啊 是凯丽·金的曲子
This woman can read me like a book.
这个女人简直把我看透了
I can't believe I bought my soul mate at Glendale Galleria.
我不敢相信居然在格兰岱尔凯丹广场 买到了我的灵魂伴侣
I don't know if I want to stay.
我觉得我待不下去了
This is amazing.
这简直酷毙了
How did you even get this idea
你是怎么想到这主意的
I called your dad.
我打电话给你爸
I asked him what things you liked to do when you were a kid.
问他你小时候都爱玩些什么
This seemed easier than getting a cow out here
来这里比找头牛让你玩推到
so you could tip it.
容易多了
Okay, you're kind of really great.
你真是棒极了
You mean for a person whose neck massages feel like
你是在夸一个按摩你脖子时
an eagle is trying to carry you to its nest?
就像老鹰要把你叼回巢里的人吗
Okay, bug report.
问题报告
I just complimented you.
我刚夸奖了你
You should take it and shut up.
你应该欣然接受 然后闭嘴
Right. Sorry, sorry.
好 我错了 对不起
And stop apologizing all the time.
不要没完没了地向我道歉
Right. Sorry.
好 对不起
All right, let's shoot stuff.
好啦 咱们开练吧
You want me to show you what to do?
需要我教你怎样射击吗
I play a lot of Grand Theft Auto.
我可是个玩《侠盗猎车手》的老手
I think I know how to handle a gat.
玩起手枪可是驾轻就熟
Wow. You are cute when you get all gangsta.
你痞里痞气的时候还真可爱
So, I've got a gunshot wound.
现在我多了处枪伤
That's pretty bad-ass.
痞子感更十足了吧
No, you've got a Reebok with a gunshot wound
才不是呢 是你的锐步鞋上多了处枪伤
and an ouchie on your pinky toe.
你那粉嫩的脚趾头不过是擦伤
Hello? They gave me a Band-aid.
拜托 医生给我贴了个创可贴
Hospitals do not issue Band-aids
医院不能随便给病人开创可贴的
unless it is medically necessary.
除非是伤情严重 万不得已
That is the law.
这可是法律规定
Well, thank you for a really cool evening.
今晚酷毙了 谢谢你
Thank you for hiding my Star Wars socks
也谢谢你在急诊室帮我
at the emergency room.
把《星球大战》的袜子藏起来
Is it a good time to evaluate the beta test
现在我们是不是评估下公测
and see where we stand?
看看我们的进展了
Things are looking good.
前途一片光明
So, are we still taking things slow?
那么 我们还要慢慢来吗
Because a gunshot wound today,
鉴于今天我受了枪伤
and last week,
而上周
I slammed my thumb in the kitchen drawer.
我的大拇指被厨房的抽屉给夹伤
We don't know how much time I have.
我估计我命不久矣
Good night, you.
晚安
Guten Tag, das YouTube.
YouTube上的各位看官 您好
以下为德语
Ich bin ein Bavarian.
我是巴伐利亚人
椒盐脆饼 巴伐利亚传统小吃
Und ich bin eine pretzel!
而我是椒盐脆饼
Und dis is Sheldon Cooper Presents:
谢尔顿·库珀倾情奉献
Fun...Mit...Flags.
《有趣的旗帜》
First door on the left.
左手边第一个门
Thank you.
谢谢
Siri的办公室
Dave, I found six vacuum cleaner repair shops in your area.
戴夫 我在你家附近找到六家吸尘器维修店
Four are fairly close to you.
其中有4个离你家非常近
Hello, sexy.
你好 帅哥
What can I help you with?
有什么需要我效劳
If you'd like to make love to me, just tell me.
如果你想跟我滚床单 只管告诉我就好
I'm sorry. I don't understand...
对不起 我不知道什么是...
No!
不要啊