The Doctor we saw on the beach is a future version,
我们在沙滩上见到的博士是未来的他
200 years older than the one up there.
比现在这个大两百岁
Canton Everett Delaware III. Who's he?
坎通·埃弗里特·德拉瓦尔三世 他是谁
What the hell is that?
这是什么东西
You didn't have to kill her, she couldn't even remember you!
你不必杀她的 她根本不会记得你
How does that work?
你怎么做到的
We can only remember you while we're seeing you, is that it?
我们只有看到你才会记起你 是吗
Canton! Are you okay?
坎通 你没事吧
Doctor, I'm pregnant.
博士 我怀孕了
Suspect directly ahead.
疑犯在正前方
Coming to you now. Over.
马上就来 完毕
- Canton. - Miss Pond.
-坎通 -庞德小姐
- Is that a body bag? - Yes, it is.
-那是装尸袋吗 -没错
- It's empty. - How about that?
-是空的 -怎么样
Do you even know why you're doing this, hey?
你清楚自己在干什么吗
Can you even remember?
你甚至还记得吗
It's that monster. Amy! Amy!
是那个怪物 艾米 艾米
- What the hell's going on? - Look behind you.
-到底怎么回事 -看你身后
There's nothing behind me!
我身后什么也没有
Look! Canton, look!
看 坎通 看
All visitors to remain behind the yellow line.
所有访客请站在黄线后
All visitors to remain behind the yellow line.
所有访客请站在黄线后
We found Amy Pond.
我们找到艾米·庞德了
She had strange markings on her arm.
她胳膊上有些奇怪的记号
Do you know what they are?
你知道那是什么吗
Why don't you ask her?
你为什么不问她呢
- It's over. - They' re here, Canton.
-结束了 -它们在这儿 坎通
- They're everywhere. - I know.
-它们无处不在 -我知道
- America's being invaded. - You were invaded a long time ago.
-美国被入侵了 -你们早就被入侵了
America is occupied.
美国已经被占领了
You're coming with us, Dr Song. There's no way out this time.
跟我们走吧 宋博士 这次你逃不掉了
There's always a way out.
天无绝人之路
We found Dr Song.
我们找到宋博士了
These bricks, what are they made of?
这些砖块是什么做的
- Where is she? - She ran.
-她在哪里 -她跳出去了
Off the 50th floor.
从第五十层
I'd say zero- balanced dwarf star alloy.
我看是零平衡的白矮星合金
The densest material in the universe. Nothing gets through that.
宇宙中密度最大的物质 密不透风
You're building me the perfect prison.
你在给我建造一座完美监狱
And it still won't be enough.
然而这还远远不够
- What are you waiting for? - I'm waiting for you to run.
-你还在等什么 -我在等你逃跑
It'd look better if I shot you while you were running.
击毙试图逃跑的犯人看起来更好
Then again, looks aren't everything.
当然 一切也不能只看表面
Is there a reason you're doing this?
你为什么这么做
I want you to know where you stand. In a cell.
我想让你认清自己的处境 身处牢房
In a perfect cell. Nothing can penetrate these walls.
完美的牢房 任何东西都不能穿透这些墙壁
Not a sound, not a radio wave.
声音 电波
Not the tiniest particle of anything.
甚至最微小的粒子
In here, you are literally cut off from the rest of the universe.
在这里 你才真的与宇宙万物隔绝
So I guess they can't hear us, right?
所以我猜他们也听不见我们了 对吧
- Good work, Canton. Door sealed? - You bet.
-干得好 坎通 门封上了吗 -当然
- You okay? - Finally.
-你还好吗 -总算好了
These things could really do with air holes.
这玩意儿真该设计些通气孔
Never had a complaint before.
之前可没人抱怨过
Isn't it going to look odd that you're staying in here with us?
你和我们在一起不会很奇怪吗
Odd, but not alarming.
奇怪 但不足以引起注意
They know there's no way out of this place.
他们知道没人能从这里逃脱
Exactly. Whatever they might think we're doing in here,
没错 不管他们觉得我们在干什么
they know we're not going anywhere.
他们都清楚我们无处可逃
She dove off a rooftop!
她可是从顶楼跳下去的
Don't worry. She does that.
别担心 她经常这么做
Amy, Rory, open all the doors to the swimming pool.
艾米 罗伊 打开所有通向游泳池的门
So, we know they're everywhere.
所以 我们知道它们无处不在
Not just a landing party, an occupying force.
不仅仅是登陆部队 占领军
And they've been here a very, very long time.
它们已经在这里呆了很长很长时间
But nobody knows that, 'cause no one can remember them.
但是没人知道 因为没人能记住它们
- So what are they up to? - No idea.
-所以它们想干什么 -不知道
But the good news is... we've got a secret weapon.
但好消息是 我们有一个秘密武器
Apollo 11's your secret weapon?
阿波罗11号是你的秘密武器
No, no, it's not Apollo 11,
不 不 不是阿波罗11号
that would be silly.
那会显得太蠢了
It's Neil Armstrong's foot.
是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗的脚
In just a few days mankind will set foot an the moon
再过几天 人类将会首次
Today the President reaffirmed America's commitment...
今天 总统重申了美国承诺
- Clear. - Clear.
-确认 -确认
So, three months.
所以 三个月了
- What have we found out? - Well, they are everywhere.
-我们都发现了什么 -它们无处不在
Every state in America.
美国的每一个州
Not just America, the entire world.
不仅仅是美国 全世界都是
There's a greater concentration here, though.
不过 这里的数量更多
- All better. - Better?
-好多了 -好多了吗
Turns out I was wrong. I'm... I'm not pregnant.
事实上我错了 我 我并没有怀孕
- What's up? - Nothing.
-怎么了 -没什么
Really, nothing, seriously.
真的 没什么 真的
So you've seen them, but you don't remember them.
所以你们见过它们 但却不记得了
You've seen them, too. That night at the warehouse, remember?
你也见过它们 那天晚上在仓库 记得吗
While you were pretending to hunt us down,
当你假装追捕我们的时候
we saw hundreds of those things.
我们看到了数以百计的那东西
We still don't know what they look like.
但仍不知道它们的长相
It's like they edit themselves out of your memory
感觉在你移开视线的瞬间
as soon as you look away.
他们把自己从你记忆中抹去
The exact second you're not looking at them,
就在你移开视线的那一瞬间
you can't remember anything.
你就什么都记不起来了
Sometimes you feel a bit sick, though, but not always.
有时你会觉得有点不舒服 但并不总是如此
So that's why you marked your skin?
这就是你在身上做标记的原因
Only way we'd know if we'd had an encounter.
只有这样 才能知道我们打过照面
How long have they been here?
它们在这里多久了
That's what we've spent the last three months trying to find out.
这就是过去三个月 我们想找到的答案
Not easy, if you can't remember anything you discover.
相当困难 尤其是你不记得你的任何发现
But how long do you think?
但你们认为有多久了
As long as there's been something in the corner of your eye
自从你感到余光之中有什么古怪
or creaking in your house or breathing under your bed
或者你的房子咯吱响 或床下有呼吸声
or voices through a wall.
或是隔壁传来声音 他们就在了
They've been running your lives for a very long time now,
他们已经掌控你们的生活很长时间了
so keep this straight in your head.
所以牢记这一点
We are not fighting an alien invasion.
我们不是在抵抗外星人入侵
We're leading a revolution. And today the battle begins.
我们在领导一场革命 号角在今天响起
- How? - Like this.
-怎么做 -像这样
Nano recorder. Fuses with the cartilage in your hand.
纳米记录仪 与你的手软骨融合
Then it tunes itself
并自己调谐
directly to the speech centres in your brain.
直接连到大脑语言中枢
It'll pick up your voice, no matter what. Telepathic connection.
它无论如何都会接收到你的声音 心灵连接
So, the moment you see one of the creatures,
所以 当你们看到那怪物的瞬间
and describe aloud exactly what you're seeing.
并大声描述你看到的
And describe aloud exactly what you're seeing.
并大声描述你看到的
Because the moment you break contact,
因为一旦你转移视线
you're going to forget it happened.
你会忘记所发生的
The light will flash if you've left yourself a message.
如果你给自己留过信息 灯就会闪烁
You keep checking your hand.
时刻检查你的手
If you've had an encounter,
如果你们打过照面
that's the first you'll know about it.
马上就能知道
Why didn't you tell me this before we started?
你为什么不在开始前告诉我
I did. But even information
我说过 但即使是
about these creatures erases itself over time.
有关怪物的信息也会随着时间而消亡
I couldn't refresh it 'cause I couldn't talk to you.
我没法让你记起 因为我当时不能跟你说话
- What are you staring at? - Look at your hand.
-你们在看什么 -看你的手
Why's it doing that?
为什么会这样
What does it mean if the light's flashing?
灯光闪烁意味着什么
What did I just tell you?
我刚才跟你说了什么
- I haven't... - Play it.
-我还没有 -播放
My God, how did it get in here?
天哪 它是怎么进来的
Keep eye contact with the creature and when I say,
与它保持眼神接触 当我说时
tum back, and when you do, straighten my bow tie.
你就转身 同时弄正我的领结
What? What are you staring at?
什么 你们在看什么
extrapolated from the photo on Amy's phone.
根据艾米手机里的照片中演算出来的
Take a good long look.
看仔细了
You just saw an image of one of the creatures we're fighting.
你们刚才看到的是敌人图像
You straightened my bow tie
你弄正了我的领结
because I planted the idea in your head
是因为在你看向这怪物时
while you were looking at the creature.
我给你植入了这个想法
So they could do that to people.
所以它们也能这样做
You could be doing stuff
你可能会做一些
and not really knowing why you're doing it.
你也不知道为什么要做的事情
Like post- hypnotic suggestion.
就像是催眠之后的心理暗示
Ruling the world with post- hypnotic suggestion?
用心理暗示统治世界吗
Now then, a little girl in a space suit.
现在 有一个小女孩正在宇航服里
They got the suit from NASA,
他们可以从美国航天局拿到宇航服
but where did they get the girl?
但他们去哪找的小女孩
- Could be anywhere. - Except they probably stayed
-哪儿都可以 -但是他们可能待在
close to that warehouse, 'cause why bother doing anything else?
仓库附近 因为何必费劲去另找地方呢
And they take her from somewhere
并且他们把她带走的地方
that will cause the least amount of attention.
一定是最不引人耳目的
But you'll have to find her. I'm off to NASA.
但找她是你们的事 我要去美国航天局
Find her? Where do we look?
找她 去哪儿找
- Hello? - FBI.
-你好 -联调局探员
You must be Dr Renfrew. Can we come in?
你一定就是伦弗洛博士了 我们能进来吗
- The children are asleep. - We'll be very quiet.
-孩子们都睡了 -我们会保持安静的
Is there a problem?
是出了什么事吗
- It's about a missing child. - Well, what are you...
-是关于一个失踪的孩子 -你说什么
Yes, yes, come in, please.
好吧 好吧 那请进吧
Please excuse the writing. It...keeps happening.
请别介意墙上的字 这是常事了
I try to clean it up.
我想清理来着
It's the kids, yeah? They do that?
是孩子们写的 是吗
Yes. The children. It must be, yes.
是的 是孩子们 肯定是他们干的
Anyway, my office is this way.
对了 我的办公室在这边
We nearly didn't come to this place.
我们差点就没来这里
I understood Graystark Hall was closed in '67.
我以为这里1967年就关闭了
- That's the plan, yes. - The plan?
-本来计划就是这样的 -计划
- Not long now. - It's 1969.
-没几天了 -现在是1969年
Uh, no, no. We close in '67. That's the plan, yes.
不不不 我们67年关门 这是计划
You misunderstood me, sir.
你误解了我的意思 先生
Why are you saying that? Of course it isn't.
你在说什么 今年当然不是1969
My office is this way, this way.
我的办公室在这边 这边
- I'll check upstairs. - Be careful.
-我去检查一下楼上 -小心点
I think we've found the place she was taken from.
我们好像找到他们带走她的地方了
'Cause those things have been here.
因为那些东西来过这里
But the whole place is deserted.
但现在这里已经被废弃了
There's just one guy here and I think he's lost it.
还剩一个人 我觉得他已经神志不清了
Repeated memory wipes fry your head eventually.
反复清除记忆最终会损伤你的大脑
Find out what you can but don't hang around.
尽量找线索 但别逗留太久
Gotta go. Got company.
我先挂了 边上还有人
Don't worry. I put everything back the way I found out.
别担心 我已经把所有零件都装回去了
Oh, except this. There's always a bit left over, isn't there?
除了这个 凡事总有例外 是不是
I can see them, but I think they're asleep.
我看见他们了 但他们好像睡着了
Get out! Just get out!
快走 离开这里
Now, one more time, sir.
现在我再问你一次 先生
How the hell did you get into the command module?
你到底怎么进入驾驶舱内部的
I'm on a top- secret mission for the President.
我正在为总统执行最高机密任务
Well, maybe if you'd just get President Nixon
那你最好还是让尼克松总统
to assure us of that, sir,
来跟我们确认一下
that would be swell.
那样就再好不过了
I sent him a message.
我已经给他发消息了
Hello. I believe it's Mr Gardner,
你好 你应该就是加德纳先生
is that correct? Head of security?
我没认错吧 安全主管
Ah, yes, sir. Yes, Mr President.
是的 总统先生
Mr Grant, is it?
你是格兰特先生 对吗
Yes, Mr President.
是的 总统先生
The hopes and dreams of millions of Americans stand here today,
千百万美国人的希望与梦想此刻就矗立在这里
at Cape Kennedy, and you're the men who guard those dreams.
在肯尼迪角 而你们就是这些梦想的守护者
On behalf of the American people, I thank you.
我代表美国人民感谢你们
You're welcome, Mr President.
您太客气了 总统先生
I understand you have a baby on the way, Mr Grant?
我听说你快为人父了 格兰特先生
Yes, Mr President.
是的 总统先生
What are you hoping for, a boy or a girl?
你希望是男孩还是女孩
Just a healthy American, sir.
是个健康的美国人就好 先生
A healthy American will do just nicely.
一个健康的美国人已经很好了
Now, fellas, listen. This man here,
那么二位 在这里的这一位
codename The Doctor, is doing some work for me personally.
代号叫博士 他正在帮我执行一些任务
Could you, uh, cut him a little slack?
你们能 先放过他吗
Er, Mr President, he did break into Apollo 11.
总统先生 但他确实闯入了阿波罗11号
Well, I'm sure he had a very good reason for that.
好吧 但我肯定他是这么做是有理由的
Uh, but I need you to release him now, so he can get on
但我需要你们现在放了他 好让他
with some very important work for the American people.
继续为美国人民做一些重要工作
- Could you do that for me? - Well...
-你们能帮我这个忙吗 -这个
Son, I am your Commander in Chief.
孩子 我是你们的总指挥官
Uh, then I guess that would be fine, Mr President.
这样的话就没什么大问题了 总统先生
Thank you! Bye- bye.
谢谢 再会
Carry on, gentlemen.
继续加油吧 各位
America salutes you.
美国人民向你们致敬
This place, it's been closed for years.
这里已经关了很多年了
What have you been doing?
那你一直在做些什么
she must be cared for.
她需要人照顾
That's what they said.
他们就是这么说的
That's what who said?
谁说的
Hello. Who are you?
你好 请问你是
No, I think she's just dreaming.
不 我认为她只是在做梦
Hello? I saw you looking through the hatch...
有人吗 我看到你从小窗朝这里看
How... How can that be me?
这 这怎么会是我
Who are you? I don't understand, so just tell me who you are!
你是谁 我不明白 快告诉我你是谁
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shoot you.
抱歉 我不是故意朝你开枪的
But you killed the Doctor. Or you're...you're going to kill him.
但你杀了博士 或者你即将杀了他
Just please tell me, because I don't understand!
请你告诉我 我不明白
It's just some questions.
只是一些小问题
Who was that? Dr Renfrew?
刚刚是谁 伦弗洛博士
What are you? You can tell me.
你究竟是什么东西 你可以告诉我
'Cause I won't remember.
因为我不会记得
You invaded us. You're everywhere.
你们入侵了我们 你们无处不在
Help me! Please. Canton, please, will you help me!
救我 拜托 坎通 快救我
- Are you armed? - This world is ours.
-你有武器吗 -这个世界本就是我们的
We have ruled it since the wheel and the fire.
我们早在远古时代就统治了这里
- We have no need of weapons. - Yeah?
-我们不需要武器 -是吗
Welcome to America.
欢迎来到美国
You have to tape everything
你必须把这间办公室里
that happens in this office, every word.
发生的每件事 说的每句话 都录下来
Or we won't know if you're under the influence.
否则我们无法确认你是不是受到了影响
Doctor, you have to give me more than this.
博士 你得多透露些情报
What were you doing to Apollo 11?
你在阿波罗11号上干什么
A thing. A clever thing.
我在做一件事 一件很聪明的事
Now, no more questions. You have to trust me and nobody else.
现在别再问问题了 你必须相信且只相信我
Doctor! It's Canton!
博士 是坎通
Quick, he needs us!
快点 他需要我们
Help me! Please, I can't... I can't see! Somebody help me!
救我 我看不见了 谁来救救我
Amy, can you hear me?
艾米 你能听见我说话吗
Amy, I'm going to try to blow the lock. I need you to stand back.
艾米 我要向锁开枪了 请你退后
Okay, gun down, I've got it!
好了把枪放下 我来解决
Amy, we're here. Are you okay?
艾米 我们在这里 你还好吗
Where is she, Doctor?
她在哪 博士
- It's empty. - It's dark, so dark.
-宇航服是空的 -这里好黑 太黑了
I don't know where I am. Please, can anybody hear me?
我不知道我在哪 拜托 有人能听见吗
They took this out of her.
他们把这个从她手里取出来了
How did they do that, Doctor?
他们怎么做到的 博士
And, and... Why can I still hear her?
而且为什么我还能听到她说话
Um, it defaults to live. This is current.
现在默认为实时通话 这是同步的
Wherever she is right now, this is what she's saying.
不管她现在在哪 这些就是她此刻在说的话
Amy, can you hear me? We're coming for you.
艾米 你能听见吗 我们来救你了
Wherever you are, we're coming, I swear.
不管你在哪 我们都会来救你 我发誓
She can't hear you.
她听不见你的
I'm so sorry. It's one- way.
我很抱歉 通话是单向的
She can always hear me, Doctor.
她永远都能听见我说的话 博士
Always, wherever she is.
永远 无论她身在何处
And she always knows that
她也永远清楚
I am coming for her, do you understand me?
我一定会去找她 你明白吗
Doctor, are you out there?
博士 你在那里吗
Can you hear me? Doctor?
你能听到我说的话吗 博士
Oh, God. Please, please, Doctor,
天哪 求求你 求求你 博士
just get me out of this.
快点把我救出去
He's coming. I'll bring him, I swear.
他快来了 我会把他带去的 我发誓
Hello, is somebody there? Who...
有人在这里吗 谁
I, I think someone has been shot.
我 我觉得有人中枪了
I think we should help. We...
我觉得们应该去帮忙 我们
I can't... I can't remember.
我记 记不起来了
Who and what are you?
你是谁 你是什么物种
Silence, Doctor.
寂静[闭嘴] 博士
We are the Silence.
我们是寂静
- Rory, listen to that. - Silence?
-罗伊 听听这个 -寂静
- We ran from the Silence? - Silence.
-我们是为了逃离寂静 -寂静
And Silence will fall.
寂静即将降临
- Hello, again. - Sir, you've been in there for days.
-各位好啊 -长官 你在里面好几天了
- What the hell have you been doing? - Doesn't matter.
-你究竟在做些什么 -这不重要
I need Dr Shepherd here right now.
我需要谢帕德博士立刻赶来这里
Sir, I need to talk to Colonel Jefferson right now.
长官 我需要立刻与杰弗逊上校进行谈话
No, you really don't.
不 你真的不必这么做
I'm President Nixon.
我是尼克松总统
I want to tell you, on behalf of the American people,
我要代表美国人民
how much we appreciate all of your hard work.
感谢你们的辛勤工作
The target for the Apollo 11 astronauts,
阿波罗11号宇航员的目的地
the moon, at liftoff,
是月球
will be at a distance of 218,096 miles away.
距离地球384403.9千米远
We 're just past the two- minute mark on the countdown.
现在火箭进入发射前两分钟倒计时
T minus one minute 54 seconds and counting.
火箭发射倒计时一分五十四秒 继续倒数
Our status board indicates...
我们的状态板显示
It's an exo- skeleton. Basically, life support.
这一种外骨骼 主要用于生命保障
There's about 20 different kinds of alien tech in here.
这里面运用了约二十种不同的外星科技
Who was she? Why put her in here?
她是谁 为什么要把她放进宇航服里
Put this on, you don't even need to eat.
穿上这套宇航服就不需要进食
The suit processes sunlight directly. It's got built- in weaponry
宇航服直接通过阳光供能 还装有武器系统
and a communications system that can hack into anything.
还有一套可以侵入任何软件的通讯系统
Including the telephone network?
也包括电话网络
- Easily. - But why phone the President?
-小菜一碟 -但是为什么给总统打电话
It defaults to the highest authority it can find.
系统默认与它能找到的最高领导人通讯
The little girl gets frightened,
那个小女孩很害怕
the most powerful man on Earth gets a phone call.
然后地球上最有影响力的人就接到了电话
The night terrors with a hotline to the White House.
就像是白宫鬼来电 夜惊魂
You won't learn anything from that envelope, you know.
你在那个信封上看不出什么的
Purchased on Earth, perfectly ordinary stationery, Tardis blue.
地球上就有卖的非常普通的文具 塔迪斯蓝
Summoned by a stranger who won't even show his face.
被一个甚至不愿露面的陌生人召集
That's a first for me. How about you?
这我还是第一次 你呢
Our lives are back to front.
我们的时间线杂乱无序
Your future's my past, your firsts are my lasts.
你的未来是我的过去 你的序幕是我的终章
- Not really what I asked. - Ask something else, then.
-答非所问 -那就问点别的
What are the Silence doing? Raising a child?
寂静在做什么 抚养一个孩子
Keeping her safe. Even giving her independence.
保证她的安全 甚至给她独立性
The only way to save Amy
救艾米的唯一办法
is to work out what the Silence are doing.
就是想通寂静到底在做什么
- I know. - Every single thing we learn about them
-我知道 -每了解他们一点
- brings us a step closer. - Yeah, Doctor, I get it, I know.
-我们成功几率就更大一点 -我知道 博士
Of course, it's possible she's not just any little girl.
她肯定不是随便哪个小女孩
Well, I'd say she's human, going by the life support software.
根据生命保障软件来看 她肯定是人类
- But? - She climbed out of this suit.
-但是 -她爬出了这件宇航服
Like, she forced her way out. She must be incredibly strong.
她是强行脱离的 她肯定非常强大
Incredibly strong and running away. I like her.
不可思议的强大 还逃跑了 我喜欢她
- We should be trying to find her. - Yes, I know, but how?
-我们应该找到她 -我知道 可怎么找
Anyway, I have the strangest feeling she's going to find us.
我有股预感她会找到我们
Apollo 11, this is Houston, do you read? Over.
阿波罗11号 这里是休斯敦 收得到吗
Why does it look like a NASA space suit?
为什么这个看起来那么像美国航天局的宇航服
Because that's what the Silence do. Think about it.
因为这就是寂静做的 你想
They don't make anything themselves.
他们无论做什么都不亲自去做
They don't have to. They get other life forms to do it for them.
没必要 有其他的生命体帮他们做
- So they're parasites, then? - Super parasites.
-就像寄生虫一样 -大号寄生虫
Standing in the shadows
他们从一开始
of human history since the very beginning.
就站在人类历史的阴影里
We know they can influence human behaviour any way they want.
我们都知道他们能任意影响人类的行为
If they've been doing that
如果他们在几千年前
on a global scale for thousands of years...
就已经在全球范围内那么做了的话
Then why did the human race suddenly decide to go to the moon?
那么为什么人类突然决定要登月了
ignition sequence start six, five, four.
火箭点火倒计时 六 五 四
Because the Silence needed a space suit.
因为寂静需要宇航服
...one, zero, all engines firing.
一 零 所有引擎点火
Liftoff. We have a liftoff
发射了 火箭升空了
Thirty- two minutes past the hour; liftoff on Apollo 11 .
9点32分 阿波罗11号升空了
- What is it? - It's just an alien, Dr Shepherd.
-这是什么东西 -外星人 谢帕德博士
Someone's already been treating it.
它已经接受过治疗了
Yeah. You've been treating it.
没错 是你帮它治疗了
Does Colonel Jefferson know this thing is here?
杰弗逊上校知道这里面有个外星人吗
- No. - Then I'm going to tell him right now!
-不知道 -那我现在就得去告诉他
- Again? - Sorry, what?
-又来 -不好意思 你说什么
Sergeant, why was I called in here for no reason?
中士 为什么无缘无故把我叫过来
You tend to my wounds.
你帮我治疗伤口
Why? What would you do in my place?
怎么这么说 如果你是我会怎么做
We have ruled your lives since your lives began.
我们在人类诞生之初就开始统治你们
You should kill us all on sight,
你们应当一照面就杀掉我们
but you will never remember we were even here.
但是你们永远也不会记得我们的存在
Your will is ours.
你们的意志受我们掌控
Yeah, well, sorry to disappoint you,
真不好意思让你失望
It's exactly what I needed to hear.
就想听你说这个呢
This is a video phone. Whatever a video phone is.
这是个视频手机 虽然我也不知道是什么鬼
You should kill us all on sight.
你们应当一照面就杀掉我们
This suit, it seems to be repairing itself. How is it doing that?
宇航服好像在自我修复 它是怎么做到的
Doctor, a unit like this,
博士 像这样的服装
would it ever be able to move without an occupant?
它能在没有人的情况下自己动吗
- Why? - Well, the little girl said the spaceman
-怎么这么问 -那个小女孩
was coming to eat her.
她说有个宇航员要来吃掉她
Maybe that's exactly what happened.
也许那才是真相
I know you think it's him.
我知道你以为我爱的是他
I know you think it ought to be him.
我知道你觉得应该是他
But it's not it's you.
但我爱的是你
And when I see you again
当我再见到你的时候
I'm going to tell you properly,
我会好好地告诉你
just to see your stupid face.
这样我就能看见你傻傻的表情
My life was so boring
我的人生很无趣
before you just dropped out of the sky.
直到你从天而降
So just get your stupid face where I can see it. Okay?
马上出现在我面前 好吗
She'll be safe for now. No point in a dead hostage.
她现在应该是安全的 死人当不成人质
Can't you save her?
你救不了她吗
I can track that signal back. Take us right to her.
我可以追踪那个信号 找到她的定位
- Then why haven't you? - Because then what?
-那就做啊 -但然后呢
I find her and then what do I do?
我找到她之后我该怎么做
This isn't an alien invasion, they live here.
这不是外星人入侵 它们就是原住民
This is their empire.
这里就是它们的王国
This is kicking the Romans out of Rome.
这就像是把罗马人赶出罗马
I know. I was there.
我知道 我当时也在
Personal question.
问你个私人问题
Do you ever remember it?
你还记得吗
2,000 years, waiting for Amy?
等待艾米的两千年时光
The Last Centurion?
最后的百夫长
- No. - Are you lying?
-不记得 -你说的是实话吗
- Course I'm lying. - Course you are.
-当然不是 -当然
Not the sort of thing anyone forgets.
那样的事怎么会有人忘记
But I don't remember it all the time.
但我不是始终都记得
It's like there's a door in my head.
就像我的脑子里有扇门
I can keep it shut.
我可以把它关上
Please, please, please come and get me.
拜托 快点来救我
Okay, all flight controllers, GO/NO- GO for landing?
全体宇航员 是否做好着陆准备
just five days since Apollo 11 blasted off from Cape Kennedy,
距离阿波罗11号从肯尼迪角出发已过去五天
this unprecedented journey is reaching its crucial moment.
这段史无前例的旅程已进入关键时刻
Armstrong and Aldrin are making their descent
阿姆斯特朗和奥尔德林正在降落
to the surface of the moon.
即将踏上月球表面
You got a bunch of guys about to turn blue.
大家都非常关注最后的结果
Where am I? Where is this?
我在哪 这是哪里
You are Amelia Pond.
你是艾米莉亚·庞德
You're ugly, has anyone mentioned that to you?
你好丑啊 有人跟你说过吗
We do you honour.
我们将给予你荣耀
You will bring the Silence.
你将带来寂静
But your part will soon be over.
但是你的使命很快就会结束
Whatever that means, you've made a big mistake bringing me here,
不管你什么意思 把我带来就是大错特错
'cause wait till you see what's coming for you now.
等着瞧吧 看你会落个什么下场
You have been here many days.
你已经在这待了好几天了
No. I just got here. You just put me in here.
不可能 我才到这 你才把我带到这里来
Your memory is weak. You have been here many days.
你的记忆很脆弱 你在这待了好几天了
No. No, I can't have been.
不对 不可能
- No! No! Get off me! - Sleep.
-不要 走开 -睡吧
- No! No! No! - Sleep.
-不要 不要 -睡吧
Very Aickman Road, I've seen one of these before.
还真是超自然啊 我以前见过一个
Abandoned. Wonder how that happened?
是被遗弃的 不知道发生了什么
Oh, well! I suppose I'm about to find out.
不过我们马上就要知道了
Rory, River, keep one Silent in eyeshot at all times.
罗里 瑞雯 保证视线里随时有寂静
Oh, hello, sorry. You're in the middle of something.
你们好 抱歉 你们正忙着吧
Just had to say, though, have you seen what's on the telly?
不过必须得问 你们看见电视上放的了吗
Oh, hello, Amy, you all right? Want to watch some television?
你好 艾米 你还好吧 要看电视吗
Ah, now, stay where you are.
都待在原地别动
'Cause look at me, I'm confident.
看看我 多么自信
You want to watch that, me, when I'm confident.
我自信的时候 你们肯定想看看
Oh, and this is my friend River.
介绍一下 我朋友瑞雯
Nice hair, clever, has her own gun,
又聪明 又有漂亮发型 还有枪
and unlike me, she really doesn't mind shooting people.
而且跟我不一样 她一点都不介意突突别人
I shouldn't like that- but I kind of do a bit.
说起来不太好 但我现在还真蛮喜欢的
Thank you, sweetie.
谢谢 甜心
I know you're team players and everything,
我知道你们很团结 还有别的什么
but she'll definitely kill at least the first three of you.
但是她肯定会先干掉你们中的三个
- Well, the first seven, easily. - Seven, really?
-七个 小菜一碟 -七个 真的
- Oh, eight for you, honey. - Stop it.
-为了你 八个都行 宝贝 -停
- Make me! - Yeah, well, maybe I will.
-有本事让我停啊 -或许我会的
Is this really important, flirting?
现在是调情的时候吗
'Cause I feel like I should be higher on the list right now.
你们难道不是来救我的吗
Yes, right. Sorry.
对 没错 对不起
As I was saying, my naughty friend here
我说过了 我这位淘气的小朋友
is going to kill the first three of you to attack,
会先杀掉你们这三个前排的
So maybe you want to draw lots or have a quiz.
所以你们也许想冒险试试看
- What's he got? - Something, I hope.
-他有什么打算 -希望他有打算吧
Or maybe you could just listen a minute,
要么你们也可以听一听
because all I really want to do is accept your total surrender
因为我只要你们彻底投降
and then I'll let you go in peace. Yes.
然后就让你们毫发无损地走人 对
You've been interfering in human history
你们干涉了人类历史
for thousands of years. Yes.
几千年之久 没错
People have suffered and died. But what's the point in two hearts
人类死伤惨重 但有两颗心脏
if you can't be a bit forgiving now and then?
不就是为了偶尔能做个宽容的人吗
You guys take that seriously, don't you?
你们还真把这名号当回事 是吧
Okay, you got me, I'm lying.
好吧 被你识破了 我说谎了
I'm not really going to let you go that easily.
我不准备就这么轻轻放过你们
Nice thought, but it's not Christmas.
点子不错 但今天不是圣诞节
First, you tell me about the girl.
首先 你要告诉我那女孩的事
Who is she? Why is she important? What's she for?
她是谁 她为什么重要 她为什么在这里
Yeah, we 're getting a picture of it here.
我们收到了前方传来的画面月球表面实时直播
But you're way out of time.
但你们实在太落伍了
Now, come on, a bit of history for you.
来 给你上堂历史课
Aren't you proud? Because you helped.
你不为此骄傲吗 你帮了忙啊
Now, do you know how many people are watching this
你知道有多少人现在在看
live on the telly?
这次电视直播吗
Half a billion, and that's nothing, 'cause the human race
五亿吧 不值一提 因为人类将会
will spread out among the stars, you just watch them fly.
迈向星辰大海 而你们只能看他们展翅高飞
Billions and billions of them,
数以十亿计的人类
for billions and billions of years.
将在太空中繁衍生息数十亿年
And every single one of them at some point in their lives
而每一个人类都会在一生的某个时段
will look back at this man, taking that very first step,
回头看看这个人 注视他迈出的这第一步
and they will never, ever forget it.
并且他们永远永远不会忘记这一刻
Okay. Engine stopped. ACA out of detent.
引擎已关闭 ACA制动脱离
Descent Engine Command Override, off'.
引擎臂分离
But they'll forget this bit.
但他们会忘掉这一段
- Ready? - Ready.
-准备好了吗 -好了
It's one small step for man...
这是个人的一小步
You should kill us all on sight.
你们应当一照面就杀掉我们
You should kill us all on sight.
你们应当一照面就杀掉我们
You should kill us all on sight.
你们应当一照面就杀掉我们
You should kill us all on sight.
你们应当一照面就杀掉我们
You've given the order for your own execution,
你们亲自下达了屠杀你们自己的指令
and the whole planet just heard you.
并且整个地球的人都听到了
You should kill us all on sight.
你们应当一照面就杀掉我们
...one giant leap for mankind.
人类的一大步
And one whacking great kick up the backside for the Silence!
也是给寂静的屁股狠狠的一蹶子
You just raised an army against yourself.
你们刚刚招募了一支消灭你们自己的军队
And now, for a thousand generations,
从现在起的一千个世代
you're going to be ordering them to destroy you every day.
你们每天都会下达消灭你们自己的命令
How fast can you run?
你们能跑多快呢
'Cause today's the day the human race throw you off their planet.
因为今天就是人类把你们赶出他们的星球之日
They won't even know they're doing it.
而他们甚至意识不到他们这么做了
I think quite possibly the word you're looking for right now is,
我猜你现在努力想说出口的词是
"Oops!" Run! Guys,
"糟了" 快跑 大家
- I can't get her out! - Go, just go!
-我没法把她弄出来 -你跑 你赶紧跑
We are not leaving without you!
我们不会丢下你走的
Will you just get your stupid face out of here!
你能不能顶着这张蠢脸快点跑啊
Run! Into the Tardis, quickly!
跑 进塔迪斯 快点
Don't let them build to full power!
别让他们将火力积蓄到最大
I know! There's a reason why I'm shooting, honey!
我知道 我开枪是有原因的 亲爱的
- What are you doing? - Helping.
-你在做什么 -帮忙
You've got a screwdriver. Go build a cabinet!
你手里拿了把起子 去造个碗橱吧
- That's really rude! - Shut up and drive!
-真没礼貌 -闭嘴去开塔迪斯
My old fella didn't see that, did he? He gets ever so cross.
我的老朋友没看到吧 他会很生气的
- So, what kind of doctor are you? - Archaeology.
-你到底是什么博士 -考古学博士
You can let me fly it!
你可以让我来开的
Yeah, or we could go where we're supposed to.
是啊 但也可以去我们该去的地方
- What's the matter with you? - You called me stupid.
-你怎么了 -你说我蠢
- I always call you stupid. - No, but...
-我一直说你蠢 -不 但
I wasn't sure who you were talking about.
我当时不确定你说的是谁
- You know, me or... - Him?
-是我 还是 -他
Well, you did say "Dropped out of the sky".
你说了"从天而降"嘛
It's a figure of speech, moron!
那是个比方 你这傻瓜
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 -不客气
So we're safe again.
人类再次安全了
Safe? No, of course you're not safe.
安全 不 你们当然不安全
There's about a billion other things out there
大约还有十亿个其它灾难
just waiting to burn your whole world.
等着毁灭你们的世界呢
But if you want to pretend you're safe
但要是你想假装你们挺安全
just so you can sleep at night, okay, you're safe.
好让你晚上睡个好觉 行吧 你们安全了
But you're not really.
但并不真的安全
- Canton. Till the next one, eh? - Looking forward to it.
-坎通 下次再会 -翘首以盼
Canton just wants to get married.
坎通只是想结婚
Hell of a reason to kick him out of the FBI.
这可不是把他踢出联调局的好理由
I'm sure something can be arranged.
我肯定能做点什么
- I'm counting on you. - Er, Doctor...
-那就拜托你了 -博士
Canton here tells me you're...
坎通告诉我说你
You're from the future.
你来自未来
Hardly seems possible, but I was wondering...
不太现实 但我想问
Should warn you. I don't answer a lot of questions.
事先警告 很多问题我都不会回答的
But I'm a president at the beginning of his time.
但我是刚刚上任的总统
Will I be remembered?
我青史留名了吗
Oh, Dicky. Tricky Dicky.
迪克啊 狡猾的迪克
They're never going to forget you.
人类会永远不会忘了你的
Say hi to David Frost for me.
替我向大卫·弗罗斯特问好
大卫·弗罗斯特在尼克松下台后就水门事件对他进行采访
This person you want to marry.
你想结婚的那个人
- Black? - Yes...
-黑人吗 -是
I know what people think of me,
我知道人们对我怎么看
but perhaps I'm a little more liberal...
但我其实也可以更自由主义一点...
I think the moon is far enough for now,
我想眼下能去月球就够了
don't you, Mr. Delaware?
你觉得呢 德拉瓦尔先生
I figured it might be.
我想也是这样的
You could come with us.
你可以和我们一起
I escape often enough, thank you.
我越狱次数够多了 谢谢
And I have a promise to live up to.
而且我要遵守一个承诺
You'll understand soon enough.
你很快就会明白了
- See you next time. Call me. - What, that's it?
-下次见 记得给我打电话 -这就走吗
- What's the matter with you? - Have I forgotten something?
-你怎么回事 -我忘了什么吗
Right. Okay. Interesting.
好吧 挺有趣
You're acting like we've never done that before.
你就像是我们从没接过吻一样
- We haven't? - Oh, look at the time, must be off.
-没有吗 -看看时间 要迟了
Um, but it was very nice. It was... It was good.
但那个吻挺好 挺好
You know what they say, there's a first time for everything.
老话说得好 凡事都有第一次
Rory, I'm going to need thermo couplings.
罗伊 我要用下热感耦合器
- The green ones and the blue ones. - Okay, hold on.
-蓝的那个和绿的那个 -行 等着
- You're okay? - Fine. Head's a bit weird.
-你还好吗 -挺好 脑袋有点怪怪的
There's lots of stuff I can't quite remember.
我有很多事记不太清楚了
After- effect of the Silence. Natural enough.
寂静后遗症 正常
That's not what I was asking. You told me you were pregnant.
这不是我要问的 你之前跟我说你怀孕了
Because I was. I mean, I... I thought I was. Turns out I wasn't.
因为我 我以为我怀了 但其实没有
No. Why did you tell me?
不是这个 你干嘛告诉我
Because you're my friend.
你是我朋友啊
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Did you tell Rory?
你告诉罗伊了吗
Amy, why tell me and not Rory?
艾米 为什么告诉我不告诉他
- Why do you think? - I don't know.
-你觉得呢 -我不知道
I travelled with you in this Tardis for so long.
我跟你在塔迪斯里旅行了这么久
If I was pregnant for some of it, wouldn't it have had an effect?
要是我怀孕了 不会受它影响吗
Because I don't want to tell Rory his baby might have three heads
我可不像跟罗伊说他的孩子可能长了三个头
or like a time head or something.
或者有个时间脑袋之类
- What's a time head? - I don't know, but what if it had one?
-时间脑袋是什么 -不知道 万一有呢
- A time head? - Shut up, all right?
-时间头 -闭嘴行吗
I'm taking that away from you
你再这样一直听那玩意
if you're going to listen in all the time.
我就把它从你那里没收
Okay, that's... That's a fair point.
好吧 说得也对
But you should've told me that you thought you were pregnant.
但你该告诉我你以为你怀孕了
I'm a nurse, I'm good with pregnancy.
我是个护士 我擅长孕妇护理
Not, as it turns out, that good.
以这事而言 没那么擅长啊
- So can you stop being stupid? - Er, no.
-你能别犯蠢吗 -不能
Never. I'm never, ever going to stop being stupid!
永远不能 我永远不能停止犯蠢
So, this little girl, it's all about her. Who was she?
这个小女孩 她是关键 她是谁
Or we could just go off and have some adventures.
我们也可以出发去探险
Anyone in the mood for adventures?
有人想探险吗
'Cause I am. You only live once.
因为我想 人这一生啊就这一辈子
- Are you okay? - It's all right.
-你还好吗 -还好
It's quite all right.
挺好的
I'm dying, but I can fix that.
我要死了 但我有办法
It's easy, really. See?
很容易 真的 你看
Our sensors picked you up. Shipping distress.
我们的探测器捕捉到了你们 船舶遇险
It's dangerous here. There is a monster aboard.
这里很危险 船上有一只怪物
She leaves a mark on mens' skin.
她会在人的皮肤上留下标记
Uh, Doctor, what's happening to me?
博士 我这是怎么了
Amy, what are you doing?
艾米 你在干什么
Saving your life, okay with that, are you?
救你的命 没意见吧
There's a strawpee homocidal mermaid trying to kill us all.
有只蛮横的 杀人成性的人鱼在游荡
■
根据时间推算 博士被监禁在51区时10任博士和玛莎正被天使困在伦敦(S03E10)本集中出现了本剧史上第一次女性重生的画面