生活大爆炸 第九季 The Big Bang Theory Season 9 第8集: 约会秘密观察 The Mystery Date Observation

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳拉·斯宾塞


台词
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
《生活大爆炸》前情提要
There's no point in dwelling on it.
我也不需要纠结这事
As the Vulcans say,
借用一句瓦肯人的俗语
"Kup-fun-tor ha'kiv na'ish du stau."
"人已杀 你无力还命"[瓦肯语]
- Do you know what that means? - No.
-你懂他的意思吗 -不懂
Are you telling the truth?
你说的是实话吗
Nersh.
非也[瓦肯语]
This is ridiculous-- being upset about Amy all the time
这一切都太荒唐了 总是为艾米的事伤心
isn't accomplishing anything.
不能解决任何问题
If I want to resolve this situation,
如果我想解决这件事
then I need to take action.
我就要行动起来
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
I'm going to find her and ask her to marry me.
我要去找她 向她求婚
And if she says yes,
如果她答应了
we can put this behind us and resume our relationship.
我们就把这事彻底忘掉 重新开始
And if she says no...
如果她不肯答应
well, then she can just ponfo miran.
那她就可以去自尽了[瓦肯语]
He didn't mean that.
他不是真心的
事到如今
I think it's so adorable you're making Sheldon breakfast.
你帮谢尔顿做早饭真是太有爱了
Well, he's having a rough time.
他现在很难过嘛
Amy broke his heart,
艾米伤了他的心
the DVR cut off the last minute of Doctor Who...
录《神秘博士》时录少了最后一分钟
that crow followed him home.
回家时还被乌鸦跟踪
Aren't you worried you're making French toast on oatmeal day?
你不怕在燕麦粥日做法式吐司会出事吗
Ah, well, what's this? A pot of oatmeal?
你看这是啥 不就是一锅燕麦粥吗
Or, thanks to you, what I will now call "Gloatmeal."
或者应该谢谢你 改称它为"我真牛逼粥"
Oh, I don't want credit for that.
我可不想跟它沾边
Oh, Dr. And Mrs. Hofstadter,
霍夫斯塔德博士贤伉俪
lovely to see you this fine morning.
在这美好的早晨很高兴见到两位
You're in a good mood.
你心情很好啊
Yeah, I am indeed.
的确是的
I have decided,
我已经决定了
instead of wallowing in sadness about Amy,
与其为艾米的事伤神伤心
it is time that I find myself a new female companion.
不如抓紧时间为自己找个新女伴
Oh. Good for you.
那挺好啊
What brought this on?
这想法怎么来的
I realized something-- when Amy was in my life,
我意识到了 当艾米在我身边时
I was hyper-focused on my work and ignored her.
我过度专注于工作而忽略了她
And you don't want to make the same mistake with the next woman.
你不想对下一个女人重蹈覆辙
No, I need a new woman in my life to ignore
不 所以我需要一个新女人来被我忽略
so I can hyper-focus on my work again.
好让我再次过度专注于工作
Hey, I made French toast sticks.
我做了法式吐司棒
On oatmeal day?
燕麦粥日做这个吗
Ah, I also made oatmeal.
我也做了燕麦粥哦
Ooh, that's a lot of carbohydrates for a man on the prowl.
对于要猎艳的男人来说 太容易长胖了
You know what? You eat it; you're married--
还是你吃吧 你结婚了
it doesn't matter what you look like.
长成啥样都无所谓了
Don't take advice from a man who threw his shoe at a crow.
千万别听一个用鞋子扔乌鸦的人的建议
翻译:大变态色色哒赛 小变态萌萌哒猫猫中之王 别扭大菜
校对:大变态色色哒赛 小变态萌萌哒猫 总监 YY猫
后期:鱼骨头 时间轴:风吹来的那片云
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
第九季 第八集
Thank you for coming by, gentlemen.
谢谢你们抽空来 先生们
No problem.
小意思
So what's up?
怎么了
Well, it was the two of you who found Amy Farrah Fowler for me.
是你们两位为我找到艾米·菲拉·福勒
Now that I'm looking for my next girlfriend,
现在我在寻觅我下一任女朋友
it seemed only logical
所以我觉得
that I employ your services once again.
只有再度请你们出手才合理
Y-You sure you're up for that? She did hurt you.
她伤了你的心 你真的能再战了吗
Oh, no, it's all right.
没事的 不算什么
I think of my time with Amy as a stick of Fruit Stripe gum:
我跟艾米在一起的时光就像水果口香糖
sweet and enjoyable at first,
一开始甜蜜好滋味
but ultimately a flavorless lump of sadness.
但最后也只是一团无味的悲哀
You're not wrong about Fruit Stripe.
用水果口香糖来形容也没错
I-I was always a Hubba Bubba man. Mm.
但我向来都比较喜欢胶带泡泡糖
Hubba Bubba over Dubble Bubble? You're crazy.
喜欢胶带泡泡糖多过波波泡泡糖吗 你疯啦
Hey, the jaw wants what it wants.
我下巴喜欢嚼哪种就哪种
Gentlemen!
两位
Oh, right, uh, girlfriend.
抱歉 是来说女朋友
But what are you looking for?
你想找怎么样的呢
All I'm looking for is an educated, intelligent woman
我想找一个受过良好教育 非常聪明的女人
who shares my interests
跟我有相同的兴趣爱好
while retaining her own unique point of view.
但同时又有自己的想法与见解
She should be kind, patient,
为人和蔼有耐心
and most important,
而且最重要的是
unable to imagine life without me by 10:00 tonight.
在今晚十点前就爱我爱到无法自拔
Isn't that a little unreasonable?
这要求是不是有点不合理
All right, fine, she doesn't need her own point of view.
好吧 她不需要有自己的想法与见解
Now, chop-chop.
赶紧开工吧
Come on, Amy, show us the dress.
艾米 快点 让我们看看那裙子
Okay.
来啦
But I'm really stepping outside of my comfort zone here.
但这真的是超出了我的舒适区
I don't think any of your comfort zones are showing.
你的"舒适区"一点都没有露出来啊
Yeah, it's your third date--
都第三次约会了
maybe you could go more sexy.
要不打扮性感点试试
Well, some people think the sexiest organ is the brain.
有些人觉得最性感的器官是脑子呢
No one ever bought me drinks at a bar
但我去酒吧的时候
because my brain just popped out of my shirt.
从来没有人因为我露"脑"而请我喝酒啊
Do you have any heels higher than this?
你们有没有高一点的高根鞋
He's pretty tall.
他个子还挺高
Ooh, tall!
高个子
Finally some details about this mystery man.
终于透露了点这位神秘男士的细枝末节了
Yeah, come on, tell us more.
继续 再跟我们说说
Well, I told you his name and that he's tall.
我跟你们说过了他的名字 还有他很高
What more do you need?
你们还需要知道什么啊
Did you kiss him yet?
你们接吻没
Just a little peck on the lips.
就嘴唇上吻了一下
Well, we're your best friends-- give us one more detail
我们可是好闺蜜 再说一个细节吧
and we promise we'll leave you alone.
说完保证不再烦你
Fine. Um...
好吧
he's British.
他是英国人
All right, that is a juicy one.
好啦 这点的确是很让人兴奋
All right, where is Tall British Dave taking you?
英国高个子戴夫今晚要带你上哪呢
Tea and basketball?
喝茶加打篮球吗
To that new Italian place on Walnut.
去那家新开的意大利餐厅
Oh, nice.
挺好啊
I'm gonna go look for other shoes.
我再去找找别双鞋
Good luck.
加油找吧
I threw out all my tall ones when I married Leonard.
嫁给莱纳德时 我把高的高跟鞋全扔了
Hey, you want to swing by that place tonight
你今晚想路过他们的约会地
and get a look at this guy?
看看那男人的庐山真面目吗
We don't even know what time they're gonna be there.
我们都不知道他们约了几点
I'll just call the restaurant,
我可以打给那个餐厅
pretend I'm Amy and check the reservation.
假装我是艾米 再确认一下预定时间
Damn, you're sneaky.
靠 你真贼
Yeah, but I'm little, so it's adorable.
但我人小 做啥都萌萌哒
I think the quickest way to find you a new girlfriend
我觉得帮你找女朋友最快的方法
is just to get you on every dating Web site out there.
就是帮你注册市面上所有的相亲网站
Are you sure?
你确定这有用吗
I've heard that on those sites, often when you think
我听说在这种网站上 常常会有
you're corresponding with someone,
你以为自己跟妞儿聊上天了
it's actually a computer program
结果只是电脑AI
pretending to be a real person.
假装是真人在回你
And you're afraid it'll do a better job than you?
你担心电脑AI比你这人形AI会聊天吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
No one does a better job pretending to be a person than I do.
假装是人类这件事上 我是打遍天下无敌手
Siri comes close, but I know more jokes.
Siri跟我不相上下 但我知道的笑话比它多
If you don't want to use dating websites,
如果你不想用相亲网站
what do you suggest?
那你有什么好建议
Off the top of my head?
随便一想吗
Uh, prospective women weed themselves out
众多有前瞻性的女性们
in a battle of wits until only one champion remains,
靠智斗战胜其他人 最后夺冠的那一个人
she shows up at my door flush with the thrill of victory,
带着胜利的激动 出现在我家门外
and then sits quietly by my side
她会在我看《夜魔侠》时
while I watch Daredevil.
默默坐到本皇身边
You seriously think women would fight for you?
你真的认为女人会为你而战吗
People compete for jobs and trophies-- why not me?
人们会为了工作和奖杯而战 为啥不会为我
He's right-- he knows a lot of jokes.
他说得对 他的确知道很多笑话
Yeah-- no, but it is basic human nature.
对 不 但这的确是人的本性
If we present him as a prize, maybe they would.
如果把他像奖品般呈现 或许真有女人会抢
Well, he's smart,
他很聪明
he's a respected scientist...
又是个受人尊敬的科学家
And I have the soulful eyes of a cow.
而且我有一双深情似水的明眸
I don't know if I'd say you...
我可不会说你的眼...
I have an idea.
我有个主意
What if we put a post on Craigslist that says:
不如我们在分类广告网上发个帖子 就写
"World-class Caltech physicist seeking girlfriend.
"加州理工学院世界级物理学家征女友一名
If interested,
如果有兴趣
solve the following puzzles for a chance to meet him."
请解出如下谜题 赢取见面机会"
Oh, we'll make the puzzles extremely challenging
我们要把题出得极有挑战性
to eliminate unworthy candidates.
才能筛掉不合格的候选人
Oh, we could set it up like a scavenger hunt
我们可以设置得像一个寻宝游戏
where the last puzzle gives the winner Sheldon's contact information.
解开最后一道题才能得到谢尔顿的联系方式
Well, this is actually an interesting social experiment.
这真是个有趣的社会实验
I'm a little jealous of the people who get to do it.
我有点嫉妒可以参与解谜的人了
Me, too.
我也是
And we've seen the prize.
而且我们已经见过这"大奖"了
I don't understand why we're leaving so early for the movie.
我不懂看电影为啥要这么早出门
Oh, I forgot to tell you-- we're gonna meet up with Bernadette
我忘了告诉你了 我们要跟伯纳黛特碰面
to spy on Amy and her date.
一起监视艾米和她的男伴
What?
什么
I don't want to do that.
我不想做这事情
What, and you think I want to see
干嘛 你真以为我会想看
a documentary about aluminum can recycling?
一部关于铝罐回收的纪录片吗
This is the movie Big Soda doesn't want you to see.
这可是软饮料行业不想大众去看的电影
No, it's the movie your wife doesn't want you to see.
错 是你老婆不想让你去看
So you're actually okay with invading your friend's privacy?
你觉得侵犯你朋友的隐私没问题吗
You're not curious who she's out with?
你不好奇她跟谁约会吗
Not really.
不太
But you're curious about aluminum cans.
但你却对铝罐有兴趣
You're a weird little guy.
你真是奇怪的小男人
That's it. The Sheldon Cooper Girlfriend Challenge
好了 谢尔顿·库珀女友挑战赛
is officially alive.
正式上线了
- Congratulations. - This is exciting.
-恭喜 -太令人激动了
Right now, somewhere,
现在在某处
a woman is dividing the atomic weight
有一个女人正用
of the best noble gas by the number of colors
沿用至今最古老的国旗上的颜色数量
in the oldest national flag still in use...
除以惰性最强的气体的原子量
W-- then using that number as the average speed
然后用得出的数作为平均速度
皆为《魔戒》中的地点
to calculate the travel time from Mordor to the Shire.
计算出从魔多到夏尔郡所需的时间
And...
还有
taking her first step towards a lifetime
向美好的一生迈出第一步
of laughter, love and, best of all, rules.
等着她的将是笑声爱意 以及规矩
I-I hope we didn't make the puzzles too hard.
希望我们没有把题出得太难
Well...if she can solve them,
如果她可以解开
it'll prove she's intelligent,
那将证明她非常聪明
tenacious and... so socially awkward
固执顽强 而且不善社交
she has nothing better to do on a Saturday night.
因为周六晚上居然没有更好的事可做
Golly, she sounds too good to be true.
天啊 感觉美好得让人难以置信
This is fun. I haven't dated much since my divorce.
这样挺好的 我离婚之后没怎么跟人约过会
Well, I'm having a good time, too.
我也玩得很开心
If you don't mind me asking,
希望你不介意我这么问
why did you and your wife split up?
你和你妻子为什么离婚
Oh, you know how it is-- we wanted different things.
你也知道的 我们的追求不一样
I wanted children,
我想要孩子
and she wanted a pastry chef named Jean-Philippe.
她想要一个叫让·菲利普的糕点师
Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry.
我深感同情
No, it's-it's fine. It's why I left England.
没事的 我就是因此而离开英国
It reminded me too much of her.
那里有太多事物会让我想起她
Cold, gloomy
冷冷的 闷闷的
英国和法国之间有一条海底铁路隧道
and easily accessed by a Frenchman through a tunnel.
随便让法国佬从"隧道"进入
Hey. So, where are they?
他们在哪里
Across the street, in the left window.
对面街的左边窗口
Oh, damn it, we should have brought binoculars.
靠 我们应该带望远镜来的
Right here.
早有准备
We just happen to have those in the car?
车里碰巧就有吗
Kinda. Before I met Howie,
算是吧 我在认识霍华德之前
I liked to keep close tabs on my boyfriends.
我喜欢密切关注我的男友们
By stalking them?
跟踪他们吗
No. Stalkers are creepy.
不 跟踪狂多变态
I'm just a harmless little girl
我只是个人畜无害的小女孩
with military-grade spy equipment.
有点军事级别的间谍设备而已
Oh, there he is.
看见他了
He's cute, right?
他长得还行 对吧
Yeah!
Can I see?
我能看一下吗
What, now you're interested? You didn't even want to come.
现在你感兴趣了吗 之前都不愿意来
I know,
我知道
but you guys make being a crappy friend look fun.
但你们让做一个损友变得好有意思
Fine.
好吧
Yeah, okay, I see him.
好了 我看见他了
It looks like they're having a nice time.
看起来他们聊得挺开心的
I wish I could hear what they're saying.
真希望能听见他们在说什么
Yeah, I should've brought my parabolic microphone.
对呀 真该把我的抛物面传声器带来
Your what?
你的什么
Nothing. Not important.
没什么 不重要
So you've never been married?
所以你从来没结过婚
No. I mean, to be completely honest, I've...
没有 但老实说 我...
I've only been in one long-term relationship.
我只谈过一场长期的恋爱
Oh. What happened with that?
出了什么状况
That's a good question.
这个问题问得非常好
After five years,
五年之后
it was just feeling like more work than it should be.
这段感情变得太累太沉重了
Oh, that's too bad.
那可太不幸了
Was he a neurobiologist like you?
他也是神经生物学家吗
No. He's a theoretical physicist at Caltech.
不 他是加州理工的理论物理学家
I love teaching math, but that would be my dream job.
我虽喜欢教数学 可那才是我梦寐以求的工作
What's his focus?
他的研究方向是什么
Um... used to be string theory, now it's dark matter.
之前是弦理论 现在换成了暗物质
But... let's not discuss Sheldon.
不过...我们还是不要谈谢尔顿了
Let's get back to you.
还是来谈谈你吧
Wait, you're not talking about Dr. Sheldon Cooper?
等等 你说的该不会是谢尔顿·库珀博士吧
I'm trying not to.
我正努力不提呢
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
No, but I've followed his work for years.
不认识 但我关注他的研究很多年了
He's a rock star.
他可是学界巨星啊
You've got to tell me about him.
你一定得给我好好说说他
What's he like?
他是个什么样的人啊
He really seems into her.
他看起来相当喜欢她呢
I took a video.
我拍了一段影片
I forgot how much fun this is.
我都忘了这事有多好玩
Okay, we saw them.
好了 我们看见他们了
Can we go catch the movie?
我们可以去看电影了吗
Why'd you bring him?
你为什么要带他来
I had to; we're married now.
没办法啊 我俩被一纸婚书捆绑了
Ugh, I hear that.
老娘感同身受啊
I'm sorry, just one more question about Sheldon.
抱歉 让我再问最后一个关于谢尔顿的问题
Sure, why not?
好吧 问吧
It's more of a four-part question, really.
其实这个问题分为四个小题
When he wrote his paper on supersingular prime numbers,
他撰写超奇异质数的论文时
how long did it take?
花了多长时间
Um... about an hour and half.
大概一个半小时吧
I mean, wow!
哇 我的亲娘呀
And you were there to see it?
你亲眼目睹了吗
Yes. Yep. We were on a date.
是的 我们当时正在外面约会
Very much like this one.
跟现在情况差不多
I doubt it was like this one.
我对此深表怀疑
I mean, he's a genius,
他可是个大天才
and I wasn't even smart enough to figure out
而我的智商低到无法想通
why my wife always smelled of croissants.
为什么我老婆闻起来总是一股牛角面包味
What was the rest of your question?
你剩下的问题是什么
Do you think you could introduce me to him?
你可以把我介绍给他吗
Really?
你说真的吗
You-you want me to introduce you to my ex-boyfriend?
你想让我介绍我的前男友给你认识吗
You're right, it's-it's weird.
你说得对 这太诡异了
No, wait. Do it.
不 等等 就这么做吧
No. I changed my mind.
不 我改变主意了
I'd be too nervous.
我一定会紧张死的
Oh! I don't know what to do.
我不知该如何是好了
Are we gonna be much longer?
我们还要待多久
I really have to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所了
Right here.
早有准备
37 minutes left until the deadline.
离最后期限还差37分钟
Someone will show.
会有人出现的
And no matter what happens,
不管最后结果如何
this is still a fun experiment.
这都将是一个好玩的实验
Not as fun as the night we blew up grapes in the microwave.
肯定比不上那晚用微波炉爆葡萄好玩
We really have led full lives.
我们的确活得很精彩啊
Someone will show.
会有人会出现的
Maybe you don't want someone exactly like you.
也许你不想要和你完全一样的人
You know what they say: opposites attract.
你知道大家都说 异性相吸
Well, by that logic,
照这个逻辑来说
I should be with someone short, dull and needy, eh?
那我是该找个又矮又无聊又黏人的那种吗
Not to cast aspersions,
我不是故意要吐槽
but I can't shake a stick around here without hitting that.
不过我在这儿一挥手 就能打中几个这样的人呢
You know, I once drove 500 miles
我曾经驾车500英里
to hear him speak at Stanford.
只为了聆听他在斯坦福演讲
I have a DVD of that lecture.
我有那堂课的DVD
Really? Wasn't it great?
真的吗 是不是特别棒
Not as a Valentine's present, no.
作为情人节的礼物 一点都不棒
Well, the next time you watch it,
下次你再看那张碟时
I'm the bloke who asked the question
我就是那个提问题被他评为
that he said was stupid and obvious.
又蠢又傻的那个小子
It was the nicest thing he said to anyone there.
那是他对在场人士说的最友善的话了
That's, um, terrific.
那还真是厉害
Listen, I'm-I'm kind of tired. Can we call it a night?
我有点累了 今晚先这样好吗
Oh, gosh. Sorry, I've just spent the whole night
哎呀 对不起 我一整晚都在
talking about your ex-boyfriend.
谈论你的前男友
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个大傻瓜
No, you're not.
不 你不是
Well, maybe not an idiot, but certainly not as smart as...
也许还不算是傻瓜 但肯定不如
someone we won't mention.
那个不能提的人聪明
Thank you.
谢谢
But you said you might introduce me to him--
但你说了你也许会把我介绍给他
I'm free on Thursday.
我周四有空哦
Hey, hey, they're leaving.
他们要起身离开了
What? Here, give me, give me.
什么 给我 给我
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, they're coming right towards us.
天啊 天啊 他们正向我们走来
We got to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开
Okay. Well, wait, what about Leonard?
好的 等等 莱纳德怎么办
He and his tiny bladder can take the bus!
他和他的小膀胱可以去搭巴士
Oh, no!
不是吧
She just hit my car!
她把我的车给撞了
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么在这里
Oh! Hey, Ames! What are you doing here?
好啊 艾米 你怎么在这呢
What happened?
怎么回事
Omg!
老天爷
Aren't you Leonard Hofstadter?
您不是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德吧
Yeah.
I saw you speak at Stanford with Sheldon Cooper!
我看过你在斯坦福跟谢尔顿一起演讲
Amy, can you believe it?
艾米 你相信吗
It's Dr. Leonard Hofstadter!
这居然是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
No. Pinch me.
不相信 快把我从梦中捏醒
It's an absolute pleasure to meet you. Can I shake your hand?
见到你真是太高兴了 能握个手吗
I don't know if you want to do that-- I was just...
不知道你愿不愿意 我才刚刚
Okay, never mind.
好吧 当我没说
Amy, I'm never washing this hand again.
艾米 我这辈子再也不洗这只手了
You really should.
你应该好好洗
60 seconds.
60秒
This is not looking good.
这可不妙
One minute is a long time.
一分钟足够长了
I've been telling women that for 20 years.
这句话我跟女人说了二十年
45.
45秒
45 seconds is plenty of time for a woman
45秒足够一个女人
to walk through that door and fall in love with me.
走进那扇门 然后爱上我了
You know, probably half that if I break out the old cow eyes.
要是用上我这双星星眼 时间还要减半呢
30 seconds.
30秒
What if it's Jennifer Lawrence?
万一是詹妮弗·劳伦斯呢
What?
什么
Oh, that last Hunger Games was not my cup of tea.
上一部《饥饿游戏》可不是我的菜
You thought she was great in X-Men.
你不是说她在《X战警》里演得特别好吗
Oh, fine-- I won't shut my heart to the love of Jennifer Lawrence.
好吧 我不会拒绝詹妮弗·劳伦斯的
Guys, 15 seconds.
各位 15秒了
Maybe she's waiting to show up at the last possible moment.
也许她是等着最后一刻出场呢
Sounds like a drama queen.
听起来好爱演的事儿精女生
Oh, no. It is Jennifer Lawrence.
不 还真是詹妮弗·劳伦斯啊
5 Five...
4 four...
3 three...
2 two...
1 one.
That's too bad.
太糟了
Maybe we did make the test too difficult.
可能我们把题出得太难了
I don't think it matters. Look, Sheldon,
我觉得这不重要 听着 谢尔顿
I believe when the time is right for you to meet someone,
我相信命里有时终须有
it'll just happen. Okay?
命里无时莫强求 好吗
Not because of a test or a Web site,
不能因为一场测试或某个网站
but because...
而是因为...
We are the dreamers of dreams!
我们是梦想中的梦想者
It's an actual girl, and she's really pretty.
真是个姑娘 还很漂亮
Answer it!
快开门啊
All right.
好的
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Um, a-are you the physicist that placed the ad on Craigslist?
你是分类广告网站上登广告的物理学家吗
Yes.
是的
Hi. I'm Vanessa Bennett.
你好 我叫温妮沙·班尼特
Sorry it took a while for me to get here.
抱歉这么久才来
I was stuck in this boring symposium
我在听无聊的原子光谱学讲座
on atomic spectroscopy when I came across your ad,
想走又走不了 直到看到了你的广告
and it saved my night.
真是拯救了我这无聊的一夜
The puzzles were... were really fun.
那些题非常有趣
I've never had to translate Klingon
我还从来没有把克林贡语
into ancient Sanskrit before.
翻译成古梵文呢
Well... careful, hmm, it's addictive.
小心 很容易上瘾的
Chija''e'vlKub je.
[克林贡语]
Or, as they say in Sanskrit...
或者用梵文说是
Ahm asman matey-bee ta-teyva.
[梵文]
And just like that, you're a Klingon-Sanskrit junkie.
你看吧 你中了克林贡语译梵文的毒
Anyway, I-I just... I knew I had to meet the person
总之我觉得必须见见这位
responsible for such a brilliant idea.
想出如此绝妙点子的人
And I don't need to tell you, there aren't a lot of men
毕竟不用我说你也知道 这世上很少有
who love physics, archaic languages and flags of the world.
同样热爱物理学 古代语言和旗帜的人
I am a bit of a unicorn.
我也算凤毛麟角的人物了
Well, you certainly seem like a special lady,
你确实是一位特别的姑娘
uh, but as you know, you missed the deadline,
但你也知道 你错过最后期限了
so thanks for playing.
所以谢谢参与
How could you send her away?!
你怎么能就这么赶她走了
She was late.
她来晚了
And...she found atomic spectroscopy boring.
而且她居然说原子光谱学无聊
Well, I wouldn't coitus her with your genitals.
用你们的生殖器我也不想和她交配
Uh, thanks for driving me home.
谢谢你送我回家
No problem.
不用客气
I'm really sorry about your car.
很抱歉你的车被撞坏了
Oh, it's all right.
没关系的
If you're free next weekend, I'd love to take you out again.
如果你下周末有空 我很愿意再约你出来
Um... listen, you're a really nice guy,
听着 你是个好人
but I just... I don't think this is working out.
但我觉得我们不适合
Oh. Okay.
好吧
I'm...I'm really sorry.
非常抱歉
No, it's... at least the same woman
没事 至少我是被
that rejected Sheldon Cooper rejected me.
拒绝过谢尔顿·库珀的女人给拒绝了
There you go.
那好吧
If I ever do meet him, we'll have that in common.
等我见到他了 这就是我们的共同点
Sure. Heh.
当然了
And... he's kissed you and I've kissed you,
而且他亲过你 我也亲过你
so if you think about it...
如果仔细一想...
Okay, get out.
行了 滚吧