福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第五季 Elementary Season 5 第7集: Bang Bang Shoot Chute

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 悬疑 / 犯罪

导演: 克里斯汀·摩尔

演员: 约翰尼·李·米勒 / 刘玉玲 / 艾丹·奎因 / 乔恩·迈克尔·希尔 / 尼尔森·埃利斯 / 奥菲利亚·拉维邦德 / 安东尼·德·桑多 / 弗朗西斯·觉 / 寇蒂斯·库克 / 伊夫林·刘


台词
Previously on Elementary...
前情提要
I know it's not much, but the price is right.
我知道这里不算太好 但价格公道
The landlord know about my record, right?
房东知道我有犯罪记录吧
That I'm on parole?
知道我在假释期
He and my sister are friends, and she vouched for you.
他和我妹妹是朋友 她替你担保了
How'd you get here before us?
你是怎么比我们先到的
You'll recall I know the owner of a helicopter company.
你应该记得我认识一家直升飞机公司的老板
There was one going this way.
有一架要飞向这边
How was your meeting with Shinwell last night?
你昨晚跟辛维尔的会面如何
Oh, he's still having a tough time adjusting.
他还在努力适应中
Well, in his former life,
他以前
he was a lieutenant in a drug gang,
是毒帮的副手
a position which afforded him ample money and prestige.
能给他带来大把的钱和很高的威望
Now he has neither, so he's craving what he lost.
现在他名利双失 所以他渴求他失去的
That was delicious.
太好吃了
Don't tell my mom, but your scallion pancakes
别跟我妈说 但你做的葱油饼
are even better than hers.
比她做的都好吃
Well, I just follow the recipe.
我只是照着配方做
It's like lab work.
跟做实验一样
Mm. Flunked chem.
我化学没及格
Set the lab on fire.
我把实验室烧了
Well, accidents happen.
意外是常有的事
Wasn't totally an accident.
也不完全是意外
Speaking of chemistry,
说到化学
I'd say our sister experiment's going well.
我觉得咱们的姐妹实验进展不错
Yeah. No major explosions yet.
确实 暂时还没有大爆炸
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you,
我一直想问你
have you spoken to Shinwell recently?
你最近和辛维尔聊过吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
It's probably nothing.
或许没什么
What's probably nothing?
什么没什么
I saw him the other day outside his building.
我有天在他家外面看到他了
I had a meeting with the owners.
我当时要和房主们开会
And?
然后呢
Before I got out of my taxi, this car pulled up next to him.
我下出租车前 有辆车停到了他身边
The guy who got out, he wasn't wearing colors or anything,
下来了一个人 倒没穿什么特殊的颜色什么的
- but... - You think he was a gang member?
-但... -你觉得他是黑帮的
Looked like Shinwell knew him but didn't want to talk to him.
似乎辛维尔认识他 但不想理他
Or at least didn't want to be seen talking to him.
或者至少是不想被人看到和他说话
If Shinwell gets caught talking to a member of his old gang,
如果辛维尔被发现和以前帮派的成员交谈
that is a parole violation.
他就违反了假释规定
And if that man is from a rival gang...
如果那人是敌对帮派的...
Then that's even worse, right?
那就更糟了 不是吗
Are we doing this?
咱们要这么做吗
For Arturo.
为了阿图罗
The name's Bennett Nealy.
死者叫本尼特·尼里
Army vet, certified parachute instructor,
军队老兵 有认证的跳伞教练
and minor-league YouTube star.
小有名气的油管网红
He's done base jumps all over the world.
他在全球各地进行低空跳伞
Now, you couldn't pay me to jump out
你花钱都别想让我
of a perfectly good airplane,
从一架超好的飞机上跳下来
let alone off the top of a building.
更别提从楼顶跳下来了
But his thrill-seeking is not what killed him.
但害死他的并不是他对刺激的追求
He was shot twice, in midair,
他中枪两次 在半空中
once in the arm, once in the chest.
一次击中手臂 一次击中胸膛
Shots were fired from those bushes.
子弹是从那些树丛中射出来的
Found a couple shell casings.
找到了几个弹壳
No prints though.
但没有指纹
Witnesses?
目击证人呢
A valet at a nearby hotel
附近宾馆的泊车员
saw two men jump from the roof of that skyscraper
看到有两人从那座高楼楼顶跳下来
around 2:45 a.m.
凌晨2:45左右
Then heard two gunshots.
然后听到了两声枪响
Now, according to him,
据他所说
one jumper plummeted to the ground.
其中一位重重地落在地上
The other landed safely and then ran off.
另一位则平安落地 然后逃了
CSU found a couple dozen of these scattered around.
鉴证科发现附近散落了很多这种东西
Plus a broken thread around Nealy's right wrist.
另外尼里右腰上有一根断了的线
They think it was a bracelet that smashed to pieces on impact.
他们认为这是因冲击而断成数截的手链
Waste.
浪费了
You talking about the bracelet or the Vic?
你是说手链 还是受害者
Bullets.
我是说子弹
Mr. Nealy was doomed
尼里先生在踏出
the moment he stepped off that building.
建筑的那一刻 就必死无疑了
It's just...
只是...
So, base jump parachutes don't have a rip cord.
低空降落伞没有开降绳
Instead, they have a pilot chute.
作为替代 它们有导伞
It's held around the waist.
要将它系在腰部
You throw it out,
你将它扔出
the wind fills this,
风将它吹鼓
inflates it, and that, in turn,
让它膨胀 然后顺势
pulls the main chute from its case.
将主伞拉出伞袋
I noticed that his pilot chute was missing.
我发现他的导伞不见了
I mean, he managed to release it,
看来他倒是成功释放了导伞
but his main chute didn't deploy. Why?
但他的主伞没有打开 为什么
'Cause the connection was cut.
因为连接线被剪断了
You think his chute was sabotaged?
你觉得他的降落伞被破坏了
Isn't cutting that line
剪断那根线
and shooting him literally overkill?
还要枪击他不是太多余了吗
Well, it would be,
没错
if it was one person.
如果是一个人行凶的话
Perhaps it was two.
也许有两个人
A sniper and a saboteur.
一个狙击手和一个破坏者
In a manner of speaking,
在某种意义上
Bennett Nealy was murdered twice.
本尼特·尼里被谋杀了两次
By abu 201703
福尔摩斯:演绎法
He was supposed to help me put together the cradle today.
他今天应该帮我装摇篮的
Mrs. Nealy,
尼里太太
can you think of anyone who would've wanted to hurt your husband?
你能想到任何想伤害你丈夫的人吗
You mean can I think of two people? Right?
你是说我能想到两个人吗 对吧
Someone who would've shot him
一个会枪杀他的人
and someone who would've tampered with his chute.
还有一个会破坏他降落伞的人
Chutes, actually.
其实不只一个降落伞
Police found three more
警方在你们后院的仓库中
base jumping parachutes in the storage shed
发现了另外三个
in your backyard.
极限跳伞降落伞
All sabotaged as well.
也都被破坏了
Who had access to that shed?
谁能进那个仓库
Bennett always left it unlocked.
本尼特总是不锁门
We live in a safe neighborhood.
我们住的社区很安全
We don't even have a back fence.
我们都没有后院墙
Anyone could have gotten in.
任何人都能进去
So, I have to ask, can anyone vouch for your whereabouts
所以我得问问 有人能证明你昨晚
last night around 2:45?
2:45时在哪吗
You're asking me if I shot my husband?
你是在问我有没有冲我丈夫开枪
I'm eight months pregnant.
我怀孕八个月了
I don't even own a gun.
我连枪都没有
I went out with my girlfriends.
我跟我的女朋友们出去了
It's what I always do when Bennett jumps,
本尼特去跳伞的时候我就会这样
to keep from worrying.
能让我不担心
We were at a bar until 2:00.
我们在酒吧待到两点
I was the designated driver.
事先说好了我当司机
I dropped my last friend off around 3:00.
我把最后一个朋友送到家时已经三点左右了
And what about the sabotaged parachutes?
那些被弄坏的降落伞呢
All I can tell you
我只能告诉你
is that I didn't want Bennett to jump at all.
我根本就不想让本尼特去跳伞
I kept texting him to call it off and come home.
我一直给他发短信让他取消跳伞回家来
You can check my phone.
你可以检查我的手机
Why would I tell him not to jump if I wanted him dead?
如果我想让他死为什么还要劝他别去
What did Mark say?
马克是怎么说的
Mark Trenchman. He's Bennett's cameraman.
马克·特伦彻曼 他是本尼特的摄影师
You haven't talked to him yet?
你们还没跟他谈吗
Was he hurt, too?
他也受伤了吗
A witness saw a second base jumper land safely
有个目击者看到另一名跳伞者安全着陆
and then flee the scene.
然后逃离了现场
So you think that was Mark?
你觉得那是马克吗
If Mark jumped with Bennett,
如果马克是跟本尼特一起跳的
he's not the one who shot at him, right?
他就不是朝他开枪的人 对吗
But he could've sabotaged Bennett's chute.
但他可能破坏了本尼特的降落伞
Can you think of any reason he would have?
你能想到他这么做的理由吗
Mark and Bennett used to have a partner. Arturo.
马克和本尼特曾经有个搭档阿图罗
But three months ago, Bennett and Arturo collided in midair.
但三个月前 本尼特和阿图罗在空中发生碰撞
Arturo was knocked out and never deployed his chute.
阿图罗昏了过去 没能打开降落伞
He died on impact.
他受到冲撞而死亡
Mark blamed Bennett for the collision.
马克怪本尼特跟他撞在一起
Bennett blamed Mark for not warning them
本尼特怪马克没有提醒他们
they were too close.
他们离得太近了
I thought they put it behind them.
我以为他们已经放下了
Last night's jump was supposed to be in memory of Arturo.
昨晚的跳伞是为了纪念阿图罗
But...
但是
You're suggesting that Mark planned a different kind of memorial.
你是在暗示马克计划了另一种纪念方式
I ran out of coffee, so I made us some tea.
咖啡喝完了 所以我泡了两杯茶
Anything useful?
找到有用的线索了吗
Amongst other things, confirmation that Bennett Nealy
最重要的是确认了本尼特·尼里
and his compatriots were in a sort of addiction spiral.
和他的同伴们对极限运动上瘾
Each stunt of theirs was more dangerous than the last.
他们的每次活动都比上一次更危险
A cavalcade of risk, served up electronically
一系列的冒险行为 以电子形式
to an audience of sensation-craving millennials.
呈现在新时代渴求感官刺激的观众面前
Your phone rang while you were downstairs.
你在楼下的时候你的手机响了
It was Marcus.
是马库斯打来的
The police pinged Mark Trenchman's phone.
警方定位了马克·特伦彻曼的手机
They found it in a trash can a block from where Nealy died.
在尼里死亡处一个街区外的垃圾桶里
Must've thrown it away when he ran.
一定是他逃走时扔下的
Obviously, Mr. Trenchman doesn't want to be found.
显然 特伦彻曼先生不想被找到
I predict we'll have him in custody within the hour.
我预言他一小时内就会被抓住
Not only did the danger of our trio's stunts increase over time
随着时间增加的不光是三人表演的危险性
so, too, did the quality of their videos.
他们的视频质量也上升了
It appears Mr. Trenchman recently bought an 8K camera.
看来特伦彻曼先生最近买了一台超高清摄相机
Such cameras come pre-equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
这种相机提前安装好了无线网和蓝牙
They also typically cost between $50,000 and $70,000.
而且一般要花五到七万块
There's no way he's throwing that in the trash.
他不可能把它也扔进垃圾堆
I managed to isolate the serial number of Mr. Trenchman's new camera
我设法从他藏在油管视频的元数据里
from the metadata hidden in his YouTube footage.
提取了他新相机的序列号
So whilst pinging his cell phone proved useless...
所以既然定位他的手机已经没用了
Pinging his camera should tell us where he is.
定位他的相机应该能告诉我们他在哪
Oh, hey. Trenchman just got here.
特伦彻曼刚到
We snagged him and his camera in a hotel near the jump site.
我们在跳伞地附近的酒店里找到了他和他的相机
I'm gonna set him up in Interrogation One.
我安排他进一号审讯室
What's your sister doing here?
你妹妹来这里干什么
You remember how she helped Shinwell with his apartment?
你记得她帮辛维尔找了公寓吗
She went to the building for a meeting the other day,
之前她去那栋楼开会
and she saw someone approach him
看到有人接近他
that she thought might be a gang member.
她觉得可能是帮派分子
You fear it was an old ally.
你怕是他之前的伙伴
Or an old enemy.
或者是旧仇人
I asked Marcus to set her up with some old arrest photos.
我让马库斯给她看几张之前的逮捕照片
Why not just ask Shinwell who it was?
为什么不直接问辛维尔那是谁
I haven't spoken to him in a few weeks.
我有几周没跟他联系了
I thought I'd give him some space.
我想给他点空间
This is you giving him some space, is it?
你就是这么给他空间的吗
Go on. I'll join Marcus.
去吧 我去马库斯那边
For Arturo.
为了阿图罗
I'm telling you, I didn't kill Bennett.
我告诉你们 我没杀本尼特
Once Bennett's wife--
在本尼特的太太
sorry, his widow-- identified you,
不好意思 他的遗孀 指认了你之后
we did some research.
我们做了点调查
We know there were arguments between you,
我们知道你们之间有摩擦
physical altercations.
肢体冲突
Look, after Arturo died,
听着 阿图罗死后
we both blamed each other. It was wrong.
我们都指责对方 这是不对的
And we fought.
我们还打过架
But we were like brothers.
但我们就像兄弟
I mean, that's what brothers do.
我是说 这就是兄弟会做的事
I-I loved Bennett.
我爱本尼特
We settled our differences.
我们解决了矛盾
Not all of 'em.
不是全部的
According to this e-mail, you wanted to turn your footage
根据这封邮件 你想把关于阿图罗·阿扎多
of Arturo Alzado's last jump into a documentary.
最后一跳的视频做成纪录片
Only Bennett wasn't so keen on the idea.
不过本尼特没那么热衷于此想法
I thought it was what Arturo would've wanted. All right?
我觉得这会是阿图罗想要的 好吗
He loved publicity.
他喜欢受关注
Filming our jumps, putting 'em online, that was his idea.
拍摄跳伞 放到网上 这是他的想法
He was even writing a book.
他甚至在写一本书
From the correspondence, Bennett seemed to think
从邮件往来看 本尼特似乎认为
that you were trying to cash in on Arturo's death.
你在用阿图罗的死挣钱
So he refused to sign off
所以他拒绝授权
on any of the footage that he appeared in.
任何他参与的视频
Which was a problem, because...
这是个问题 因为
he was in all of it.
他参与了所有的视频
Killing him wouldn't just put a stop to his objections--
杀了他不仅能终结他的反对
it would also give your documentary a bang-up ending.
还能为你的纪录片来个绝妙的收尾
No. No, you're wrong.
不 不 你错了
Look, I gave up on the documentary.
听着 我放弃了纪录片
Bennett and I agreed to do one last jump to honor Arturo.
本尼特和我决定做最后一跳来纪念阿图罗
We only filmed it for us and for Arturo's family.
我们拍摄只为了我们自己和阿图罗的家人
Look, If I was the one that messed with Bennett's chute,
听着 如果是我破坏了本尼特的降落伞
why would I film the whole thing?
为什么我要拍摄这一切
Why would I keep the tape,
为什么我要留着录像带
If you had nothing to do with Bennett's death,
如果你和本尼特的死无关
why were you in hiding?
你之前为什么要躲着
Because...
因为
I was afraid I was next.
我怕我是下一个
I only know one person good enough with a rifle
我只知道一个人有来福枪
to shoot Bennett out of the air like that,
而且技术好到能像那样在空中射击本尼特
and she has just as much reason to kill me
而她有足够的理由来杀我
as she did to kill Bennett.
正如她杀了本尼特
She?
Got to say, that's one hell of a rifle.
不得不说 这把来福枪很厉害
It's custom. A Tubb 2000.
是定制的 黑管2000
I use it in competition.
我比赛用的
Looks like the perfect weapon to shoot a man out of the sky.
看着像是将某人从空中射下来的绝佳武器
I'm a cadet, okay?
我是军校学员 好吗
You have any idea what that means?
你知道这意味什么吗
My life is scheduled to the second.
我的生活日程精确到秒
I'm under a microscope the whole time.
我一直生活在显微镜下
Classes, training, bed checks, formations, inspections.
上课 受训 检查床铺 编队 视察
There's no way I could have snuck off campus,
我不可能从训练场溜出来
driven to Manhattan, shot Bennett,
开到曼哈顿 射杀了本尼特
then gotten back to my barracks
然后回到我的兵营
without my roommate or the gate guards noticing.
还不被我的室友或者门卫发现
Say you're right--
就当你说的是真的
you didn't sneak out the other night to shoot Bennett Nealy
你那晚没有溜出去枪击本尼特·尼里
you still get weekend leave, right?
你依然可以在周末离开 对吧
And Poughkeepsie's less than an hour from the academy.
而波基普西离学院只有不到一小时路程
You could have driven there to tamper with his parachutes.
你可以开车过去破坏他的降落伞
Mark Trenchman told you to talk to me, didn't he?
马克·特伦彻曼叫你们来找我的 对吧
Guy always was scared of me.
那家伙总是很怕我
Can't imagine why.
不明白是为什么
You think I killed Bennett because of what happened to my brother.
你认为我是为了我哥哥的事杀了本尼特
Only my brother wasn't like regular people.
只是我的哥哥不是一般人
He lived life full tilt.
他对生活充满激情
When he was in the Army,
他以前在军队的时候
he volunteered for multiple deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq.
曾多次自愿前往阿富汗和伊拉克战场
After he was discharged, he went back as a private contractor.
在他复员后 还会以雇佣兵的身份回去
He loved base-jumping.
他喜欢低空跳伞
He drove too fast, drank too much.
他下降太快 喝得太多
He was living on borrowed time,
他一直靠运气活着
and everyone in my family knew it.
我们家人都知道这一点
So you didn't blame Bennett at all.
所以你一点也不怪本尼特
Bennett was doing everything he could
本尼特尽了一切努力
to make things right with us.
想要弥补我们
He made face-to-face apologies,
他当面进行了道歉
promised to pay for Arturo's kids to go to college.
答应供阿图罗的孩子上大学
And did Trenchman tell you about Arturo's memoir?
特伦彻曼有没有跟你们说过阿图罗的回忆录
We know that your brother was writing a book.
我们知道你哥哥在写一本书
What did Bennett Nealy have to do with it?
本尼特·尼里和这有什么关系
Arturo sold it to a big publishing house.
阿图罗把它卖给了一家大出版商
He was writing about his time as a soldier,
他写的是他当兵时
his work as a parachute instructor back in the Gulf,
在海湾战争中当跳伞指导员的事
his base-jumping.
就是他的低空跳伞
Bennett was with him for all of that,
本尼特一直陪伴他左右
so when Arturo died, he promised he'd finish the book.
所以阿图罗死后 他发誓要完成那本书
My brother's kids would have gotten a big pay-out
我哥哥的孩子在书完成后
when it was done.
会获得一大笔分红
Plus, it was going to be Arturo's legacy,
而且那将成为阿图罗的遗产
something for them to remember him by.
给他们当一个念想
Even if I hadn't forgiven Bennett,
就算我没有原谅本尼特
I never would have killed him before the book was finished.
我也不会在书完成前杀了他
I wouldn't have done that to my niece and nephew.
我不会伤害我的侄子侄女的
Don't believe me, take my rifle.
不相信我 那就拿走我的枪
But I'm telling you right now,
但我现在就告诉你们
it's not gonna be a match for those bullets.
它绝对不会和那些子弹吻合的
Hey. The captain just called.
警监刚才打电话了
He said he didn't have enough to hold Mark Trenchman,
他说他没有足够证据留住马克·特伦彻曼
so he had to kick him lose.
所以只能放他走了
Just as well.
无所谓
He's as middling a suspect as he is a cameraman.
他不管是当嫌犯还是摄像师都不怎行
How'd it go at West Point?
西点军校那边顺利吗
While Arturo's sister appears to be innocent,
虽然阿图罗的妹妹看来是无辜的
the trip did bear some fruit.
这一趟还是有些收获
Arturo is writing a memoir.
阿图罗在写回忆录
She provided me with a copy.
她提供了一份拷贝
I perused it on my way home,
我在回来的路上仔细读了读
and I found this.
然后我发现了这个
Is that money?
这是钱吗
Tens of millions of dollars.
数千万美元
One of many such cash shipments sent to Iraq during the war.
在伊拉克战争中输送过去的现金流之一
But there are persistent rumors
但有一个长久不衰的传言
that much of this shipment went missing in 2010.
这批货在2010年失踪了
The photograph is captioned,
这个照片的标题是
"Our One Regret."
「我们唯一的惋惜」
Oh. There's nothing in the text about the picture.
文字里没有提到关于照片的事
Arturo and Bennett never got to tell their side of the story.
阿图罗和本尼特从没机会讲述他们的故事
While Arturo's death was ruled an accident,
虽然阿图罗的死被当做是意外
Bennett's was as far from an accident as one could get.
本尼特就绝对不是意外了
Sabotaged, shot.
被破坏降落伞 被枪杀
He did everything but land in a freshly-chummed pool of sharks.
他尽了一切努力却落在了满是鲨鱼的池子里
Well, you think he was killed because...
你认为他被杀是因为...
he and Arturo stole some of this money?
他和阿图罗偷了这笔钱
Let's just say, I'd be curious to learn their one regret.
这么说吧 我很好奇他们唯一的惋惜是什么
This was taken when they were both
这张照片是在他们
working as contractors, right?
做雇佣兵时拍的 对吧
I've been going through Bennett's financials,
我在查看本尼特的财务状况
and there's nothing that indicates
但并没有迹象显示
he's been sitting on millions of dollars.
他是有着千万美元的人
But according to this,
但这里显示
six months ago, a shell account he controlled
六个月前 他手上的一个空壳账户
received a wire transfer of $500,000
收到了五十万的电子转账
from a company called "Primi In Agrum LLP."
转账公司叫「普利米依阿果马」
"First to the field."
「战场第一人」
Now, Primi In Agrum, when I looked it up,
普利米依阿果马 我去查的时候
I saw that it was also the motto
我看到这也是
for the 28th Special Tactics Squadron.
第28特别战术飞行中队的座右铭
It's an Air Force commando unit specializing
这是一支空军突击队
in search and rescue, air field security.
擅长于搜索 营救以及机场安保
They call themselves "Hell Jumpers."
他们管自己叫「地狱跳手」
So, notice
注意
the tattoos on this security contractor and this one.
这个雇佣兵的纹身 还有这个
Skull with dagger and wings on one,
一个是骷髅上有匕首和翅膀
Air Force eagle on the other.
另一个是空军的鹰
What if Arturo and Bennett's one regret
会不会阿图罗和本尼特后悔的是
was not taking the money,
当时没有拿钱
even though they knew other people had?
虽然他们知道别人拿了
You think these men
你觉得这些人
were ex-Hell Jumpers,
以前是地狱跳手
they took the money, and then,
他们拿了钱 之后
Bennett later decided he wanted a cut?
本尼特也想分一杯羹
Maybe he decided to blackmail them.
可能他决定要敲他们一笔
The $500,000 could mean
那五十万或许意味着
that at least one of them was willing to pay.
至少有一个人愿意给钱
And from what I've read, Hell Jumpers are expert snipers
而据我所知 地狱跳手都是出色的狙击手
and trained parachutists.
和训练有素的伞兵
So one of them could have shot him.
所以可能是其中一人杀了他
One of them could have tampered with his chute.
其中另一人破坏了他的降落伞
Or both.
或者二者是同一个人
So all we would have to do is look for four men
所以我们要找的就是四个
trained to survive Behind Enemy Lines,
像「深入敌后」里那样的人
move without detection and kill without compunction.
来去无影 冷酷无情
How hard could that be?
这能有多难呢
珠子
Those look like they're from a tasbih. Muslim prayer beads.
像是赞珠 穆斯林祈祷用的珠子
Blue ones are from Afghanistan.
蓝色的是阿富汗人用的
I brought back a set like that when I came for my nieces.
我回来的时候买了一套给我侄女们
It was supposed to be for good luck.
据说能带来好运
As a good luck charm,
作为幸运符
my victim's tasbih failed spectacularly.
受害者的赞珠可不太引人注意
Oh, I take it you didn't bring me here
我想你叫我来
to talk about his jewelry.
不是聊他的珠宝的
I was hoping you might have some insight
我是希望你也许会比较了解
into these four guards.
这四个人的情况
马克·特伦彻曼伙伴
We think they might be former Air Force commandos.
我们觉得他们可能以前是空军突击队的
This isn't about that money
这跟在伊拉克
that supposedly went missing in Iraq, is it?
丢失的那些钱没关系 对吧
Because... I'm not a fan of those stories.
因为 我对那事没兴趣
Nonetheless, I do need the names of these four men.
不管怎样 我需要知道这四个人的名字
The security company that employs them has not been forthcoming,
他们所在的安保公司并没有说出实情
and I thought with you contracts in the military,
于是我想着 你在军队
and the IAVA...
伊拉克和阿富汗的美国退伍军人组织和IAVA都有关系
Yeah, I suppose I could swing something,
是的 我想我能打听出点事
but it's gonna ruffle some feathers.
但肯定会引起别人注意
Well, my intention is to solve a murder,
我是要破一起谋杀案
not to offend the United States military.
不是要冒犯美国军队
It's always about a murder.
总是为了谋杀案
Look, I've had eight of my birds
我已经为了你让八架飞机
fly around the harbor of New York for you.
在纽约港上空飞行
Plus, that private airlift to Bear Mountain?
再加上去大熊山的私人飞机
That's $10,000 between pilot time and fuel.
驾驶员和燃料就得花费一万块
Now, the way I see it, the debt I owe you
所以在我看来 我欠你的人情
is paid in full.
全都还清了
Well, then perhaps it's time I extended my line of credit.
那我现在可能要再透支点「人情」了
I couldn't help but notice that recently
我发现最近
your personal grooming habits have become a little lax.
你的打扮习惯有些松懈了
And you're normally a very fastidious man.
你通常是很注重外表的
Is it right to assume that you've finally broken up
是不是意味着你终于跟
with that erratic girlfriend?
那个古怪的女朋友分手了
Want to go ahead and guess my weight while you're at it?
都说到这了 要不要再顺便猜猜我的体重
I could if you'd like, but instead,
你愿意的话我可以猜 不过
perhaps you'd like to know the name...
可能你会想知道
of a woman who is secretly smitten with you?
一个偷偷爱慕着你的女人的名字
Someone in our mutual social circle.
我们都认识的一个人
If someone was smitten with me, I think I would know.
如果有人喜欢我 我想我会知道的
That's unlikely. You chronically underestimate
不太可能 你长期低估了
your appeal to the opposite sex.
你对异性的吸引力
Was it Genevieve from Chopper Three?
是三号直升机的吉纳维芙吗
Suzy from our Thursday meeting?
周四见面会的苏西
Is it... Joan?
是乔恩吗
Genevieve has a girlfriend, Suzy is wholly unsuitable,
吉纳维芙有女朋友 苏西完全不合适
and if Joan were interested, she would be here
如果乔恩对你有意思 她就会在这
rather than attending to personal business.
而不是去办私事了
- Well, I'm out of guesses. - Well, in that case,
-那我就不知道了 -这样的话
you give me the names of four potential killers,
你给我这四个可能是杀手的名字
and I'll give you the name of one potential paramour.
我就告诉你一个可能会成为你情人的人名
Laquan Eversley?
兰奎·埃弗斯利
Tall Boy.
叫我高个男孩
You the detective that had me come down here?
你是把我叫来的警探吗
'Cause I don't know nothing about no car break-ins.
我可不知道什么撬车事件
Yeah, I know you didn't break in to any of those cars.
我知道你没有撬车
It's just a way to get you down to the station.
只是找个借口让你来警局
Listen, I'm not a cop.
听着 我不是警察
I just wanted to ask you a few questions.
我只是想问你一些问题
If you ain't a cop, I ain't got nothing to say to you.
如果你不是警察 那我跟你没什么好说的
Listen, I can call your probation officer.
听着 我可以打给你的保释官
Do they know you're still active in your gang?
他们知道你还在帮派里活动吗
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want to talk to you about Shinwell
我想跟你谈谈辛维尔
and why you approached him at his apartment the other day.
以及那天你为什么要去他家找他
What do you care about me and Shin?
你为什么想知道我和老辛的事
I know the two of you came up together.
我知道你们是一起长大的
You were both arrested as co-defendants
你们18岁的时候 因为一起入室抢劫
in a break-in when you were 18.
曾双双被捕
Neither of you would testify against each other.
你们俩都不愿指证对方
I ain't no snitch. Shinwell, neither.
我不喜欢告密 辛维尔也一样
No, but you are on his list of criminal associates,
的确 但你是他的犯罪同伙之一
people that he's forbidden to contact,
是被禁止与他联系的人
so if you really are his friend,
所以如果你真是他的朋友
and you want to help him, you stay away from him.
真想帮助他 就离他远点
What's funny?
你笑什么
You got it all backwards.
你搞反了
Wasn't my idea to meet. It was his.
不是我想见面 是他想
He asked me to come by, catch up a little.
他让我去找他的 叙叙旧
You want to sermonize someone, try him.
你要是想对别人说教 跟他说去吧
I'm sure he, uh, be straight with you,
他肯定会对你坦诚相待
seeing as you his friend and all.
把你当做朋友什么的
Technical Sergeant Declan Boyle.
技术军士迪克兰·博伊尔
Thank you so much for coming by. Do come in.
谢谢你抽空过来 请进
The Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force asks you
空军高级军士长让你做什么
to do something, you do it, no matter how long you've been out.
你就得照做 不管离队多久都一样
Um, I should mention,
我得提醒你一下
drawing the pistol in your ankle holster
无论何时 你从踝关节的枪套中
at any point would be a mistake.
拔出手枪都是不明智的
Your arrival here has been recorded
你来这里已经被录下来了
and sent to a secure server.
并上传到了一个安全服务器上
So, you know, kill me at your own peril.
所以 杀我是有风险的
I'll take that under advisement.
我会好好考虑的
You want to tell me what the hell this is about?
你找我来有什么事
You're doing very well for a former enlisted man.
作为一名前役军人 你过得挺滋润
Five-figure watch on your wrist, the luxury SUV parked outside.
戴着昂贵的手表 外面停着豪华SUV
I understand you recently purchased
我了解到你最近在市中心
a condominium in Midtown.
买了一套公寓
This all leads me to think that I'm correct
这不禁让我认为
to suspect that you once stole money
怀疑你曾经偷了伊拉克战争资金
intended for the Iraq War effort.
是正确的推论
But the question is,
但问题是
whether you murdered someone over it.
你有没有因此杀人
Everyone else is getting rich off that war.
其他人都因为那场战争致富了
Haliburton, Blackwater.
哈利伯顿 黑水
My friends and I-- we figured, why not us?
我跟我的朋友们觉得 为什么不能是我们
So we took a handling fee, all right?
所以我们就收了一点手续费 好吗
Just enough to get us on our feet
只是为了在我们不做雇佣兵后
once we stopped contracting.
能站稳脚跟
But I never killed anyone over it.
但我没有为此杀过人
Especially not Bennett Nealy.
尤其不可能杀本尼特·尼里
The two of you were based at the same facility
那笔钱不见时
at the time the money disappeared.
你们俩同属一家公司
Recently, you paid Bennett a half a million dollars.
最近 你给了本尼特50万
It paints a certain picture.
很难让人不产生联想
Your colleagues are either dead or overseas,
你的同事们要么死了 要么在国外
so you're the only one
你是唯一一个
who could have accessed his parachute,
能接触到他降落伞
or taken that shot that killed him.
或是开枪杀他的人
I had zero motive to kill Bennett.
我没理由杀本尼特
The SUV out front, the condo--
那辆SUV和套房
the money I took didn't pay for that.
我不是用那笔钱买的
It wasn't nearly enough.
根本不够
I'm doing well because I invested
我过得好是因为我把这笔钱
all of it in off-the-books, high-interest loans.
全部投资到高利率的黑市贷款中了
You're saying you're a loan shark?
你是说你在放高利贷吗
The 500 grand I wired Bennett wasn't a blackmail payment.
我给本尼特那50万不是敲诈封口费
It was a loan.
是贷款
25% interest.
25%的利息
Bennett was paying me ten grand a month,
本尼特每个月还我1万
every month, never missed one payment.
从未拖欠过
So why would I kill a cash cow that's giving me so much milk?
我为什么要杀一个这么高产的摇钱树
What did he do with the money you lent him?
他借那么多钱做什么
So Bennett Nealy bought an airplane.
本尼特·尼里买了架飞机
Specifically, a skydiving plane,
具体来说 一架用来跳伞的飞机
secured via an off-the-books loan
用黑市贷款借来的钱买的
and through yet another shell company.
通过另一个空壳公司来隐瞒
So why all the secrecy?
为什么神神秘秘的
Why, it's an excellent question.
正是 为什么
How did it go with Tall Boy?
跟高个男孩见面结果如何
Not great, actually.
不太好
He said that Shinwell reached out to him.
他说是辛维尔找他的
Yeah, you believe him?
你信吗
Well, Shinwell was close to him before he went to prison,
辛维尔在入狱前就和他走得很近
so it's not a surprise that he'd want to see his old friend.
所以他想见老朋友也不出人意料
But it would fight the idea that he's honoring
但这就和他遵守假释规定
the conditions of his parole.
背道而驰了
As a sponsor, I've learned that I'm not responsible
作为担保人 我明白了我用不为我的担保方
for my sponsee's mistakes.
所犯的错误负责
I'm not Shinwell's sponsor.
我不是辛维尔的担保人
Aren't you?
你不是吗
Hey. You made it.
你们来了
You find something?
你发现什么了吗
Well, for one thing, Bennett didn't fly this plane himself.
首先 本尼特不是亲自驾驶飞机的
He had a partner.
他有一个搭档
Chet Polian.
切特·伯力安
All the flights are in his name.
所有的飞行记录都在他名下
跳伞旅行社切特·伯力安
It looks like he and Bennett
看起来他和本尼特
have been running parachuting charters,
一起经营跳伞租赁
"North Atlantic Skydiving Tours."
「北大西洋跳伞旅行社」
They fly out of this airport and one other,
他们从这里起飞 又从其他机场飞回来
but there's a twist.
但还有转折
It looks like they're advertising trips
看上去他们宣传的是
out of Ontario and Quebec.
从安大略和魁北克出发的旅行
According to his records,
根据他的记录
Bennett's mother is from Winnipeg,
本尼特的妈妈来自温尼伯
so he's a dual citizen.
所以他有双重国籍
He could have gotten a Canadian business permit easy enough.
他可以轻松拿到加拿大的商业许可证
A plane controlled by a shell company,
飞机由一家空壳公司控制
funded by a secret loan; flying in and out of Canada,
公司资金来源于由秘密贷款 飞进出加拿大
what does that sound like?
听起来像什么
You think they're smuggling drugs?
你觉得他们在走私毒品吗
Or something else.
或者别的什么
Passenger seats... in the cargo hold.
货舱里有乘客座椅
Bennett and his partner weren't smuggling drugs.
本尼特和他的搭档不是在走私毒品
They were smuggling people.
他们在走私人口
We believe that Bennett Nealy was, to coin a phrase,
我们相信本尼特·尼里 用一个新词来说
a "concierge coyote."
是「礼宾偷渡客」
A smuggler for well-heeled illegal immigrants.
偷渡有钱的非法移民的蛇头
His clients would arrive in Canada on tourist visas,
他的客户会以旅游签证到达加拿大
then Bennett and his partner would use their skydiving plane
然后本尼特和他的搭档用他们的跳伞飞机
to take them across the border.
带他们越过边境
Must have charged a pretty penny,
要价一定很高吧
considering he could only smuggle two people at a time.
毕竟每次只能偷渡两人
- Any luck finding the pilot? - Turns out
-找到飞行员了吗 -结果发现
Chet Polian is a retiree
切特·伯里安已经退休
confined to a nursing home in San Diego.
住在圣地亚哥一家疗养院中
Whoever was flying for Bennett
替本尼特驾驶飞机的人
used Polian's license without his knowledge.
擅自用了伯里安的飞行执照
Local police took fingerprints from the cockpit,
当地警方提取了驾驶员座舱内的指纹
not a match on any databases.
数据库中并无吻合
Marcus pulled the airport security footage.
马库斯调出了机场安保录像
He's going over it now to see if he can use it
现在正在看 看能不能
to identify the pilot, or any of the people he smuggled.
找出飞行员或者任何偷渡者
You realize this opens up a small army of suspects
你们知道这在本尼特·尼里的谋杀案上
for Bennett Nealy's murder, right?
增添了一大伙嫌疑人吧
His pilot, his shady customers.
他的飞行员 他可疑的客户们
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
So this footage is a couple months old,
这份录像是几个月前的
but I'm pretty sure these were two of Bennett's customers.
但我很确定这两位都是本尼特的客户
The date and time jibe with the logs he kept in his office.
日期和时间与他办公室的日志吻合
His plane returned from a trip to Montreal not 20 minutes
他的飞机从蒙特利尔回来不到20分钟后
before these two got into that limo, but that's not all.
这两位上了这辆豪华轿车 这还没完
You know Mike over there is in the Army Reserves, right?
你知道那边的迈克在陆军预备役吧
Yeah.
知道
Did a few tours as an MP in Afghanistan.
作为宪兵去了几次阿富汗
When he was bringing that witness in,
他带那名目击证人来的时候
he caught a look at my computer...
他瞄了一眼我的电脑
recognized this guy from an old wanted list.
认出这人出现在过去的通缉令上
His name is Qadir Durrani.
他叫卡迪尔·杜兰尼
He's a Taliban warlord.
他是塔利班的军阀
联调局通缉令卡迪尔·杜兰尼塔利班军阀
Mr. Bell.
贝尔先生
Actually, it's Detective Bell,
应该是贝尔警探
and I won't be needing a lift.
我不需要搭车
We can walk to the station from here.
我们能从这里走到局里
Uh, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
Is this some kind of joke?
这是什么玩笑吗
You're a friend of Bennett Nealy's,
你是本尼特·尼里的朋友
or at least you were.
至少你曾经是
Every couple weeks, he'd pay you to pick up clients of his
几周前 他付钱请你
at Poughkeepsie Municipal Airport.
在波基普西市机场接几名客户
I think I'm gonna call a lawyer.
我觉得我要给律师打电话了
That's one idea.
你可以这么做
Another is to help us out.
或者也可以选择帮助我们
We're looking for one of your passengers.
我们在找你的一名乘客
Do you remember this man?
你记得这个人吗
More importantly,
更重要的是
did you know he was a terrorist?
你知道他是个恐怖分子吗
Checkmate.
将军
It's always good to see you, Vadim.
见到你很高兴 瓦迪姆
Next time, watch out for those discovery checks.
下次小心别再被将军了
Might I have the next game?
介意和我来一局吗
My board, so I go first. Cool?
我的棋盘 我先手 同意吗
Wonder what your parole officer
不知道你的假释官
would think of you hustling chess.
怎么看你下棋骗钱的行为
I mean, technically, it's gambling.
确切来说 这是赌博
Not gambling, chess lessons.
不是赌博 只是象棋课而已
The way you mirrored my opening, for example.
比如说 你模仿了我的第一步
Pretty conservative, but I like to play
很保守 但对我来说
with a little more creativity, myself.
我更喜欢有创意一点
I find, from time to time,
我觉得
playing it safe is the best strategy.
求稳有时候是最好的策略
I mean, take your situation.
就拿你来说
You're on parole.
你在假释期
You're trying to adjust to life without the money and prestige
你在努力适应没有了之前
that your former position as a gang lieutenant afforded you.
作为帮派高层成员的财富和声望的生活
It would be easy to see how you could, uh, be tempted
所以很容易理解 你被诱惑
to try and recapture those heights.
想要重新获得过去的那些东西
To play once more with aggression.
再次回到过去的帮派生活
A man can be tempted, ain't no law against that.
人可以被被诱惑 这并不违法
I know all about temptation.
我非常了解诱惑
That's why I avoid people and places
所以我才避免接触
that might trigger a relapse.
可能会让我复吸的人和地方
Well, it must be nice... being able to place it safe.
能够安全生活一定很好
Wish I could do that.
希望我也可以
It's true, you have certain disadvantages.
确实 你有一些劣势
But you also have...
但你还有
Watson... and she's worried about you.
华生 她很担心你
You instigated a meeting with a so-called friend of yours,
你和你所谓的一个朋友见面了
Laquan "Tall Boy" Eversley.
「高个男孩」兰奎·埃弗斯利
Ain't nothing to that.
没什么大不了的
Just catching up.
只是闲聊而已
Well, even if that was true,
就算是真的
interacting with Tall Boy is no safer for you,
和「高个男孩」碰面对你来说的危险程度
than chatting with a heroin dealer would be for me.
也不亚于我跟一个毒贩聊天
You seem like an intelligent man.
你看起来是个聪明人
Watson thinks you have potential.
华生觉得你有潜力
I hate to see you fumble away your current opportunity.
我不想看到你搞砸你现有的机会
I get you, I do, and I appreciate the warning.
我懂 真的 谢谢你的警告
I'll think on it.
我会好好考虑的
Say good night to your lady.
替我向华生问好
I've been summoned.
我被召唤了
Going to have to forfeit, but...
得放弃这局了 不过
Bishop takes pawn at F2.
主教吃掉F2的士兵
King to E2, bishop to G4.
国王走到E2 主教到G4
Checkmate.
将军
I do hope you can avoid backsliding your way to prison.
我希望你可以避免故态复萌再回监狱
If for no other reason than I would like to play you again.
就算没有其他理由 我也还想和你下棋
To be honest, Mr. Durrani,
说实话 杜兰尼先生
when we sent E.S.U. to your hotel,
我派特警队到你们旅馆
we expected to find you with your daughter.
是想看到你和你女儿
We know that you two flew into the country together
我们知道几个月前
a few months ago.
你们俩一起来了美国
Imagine our surprise
可以想象我们有多吃惊
when you turn up with your wife.
和你一起出现的是你妻子
You and this man arrived in the United States
几个星期前
just a few weeks ago.
你和这个男人一起到了美国
That's our son; his name is Marjan.
那是我们的儿子 他叫马里安
Where are your children now?
你们的孩子们现在在哪儿
They're afraid if they tell us we'll deport them.
他们害怕如果说了 我们会遣返他们
Your accent? You spent some time in England?
你的口音 你在英国待过吗
My parents sent me abroad during the Russian occupation.
在俄国占领期间 我父母把我送出了国
Mrs. Durrani.
杜兰尼太太
Homeland Security, the FBI,
国土安全局 联调局
and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are on their way
以及联合反恐工作组都在路上了
to speak with you.
都想和你谈谈
In the meantime,
与此同时
we have some questions about the men
我们有几个问题想问你
who smuggled you into the country.
关于把你们偷渡进来的那个人
If you want to help your cause,
如果你们不想被遣返
I suggest you cooperate with us.
我建议你们和我们合作
We'd be happy to, but please understand
我们很乐意 但请你们理解
that we came to America because we were in fear for our lives.
我们来到美国是因为我们害怕被杀
We need asylum.
我们需要避难
The Taliban has issued a death sentence against my husband.
塔利班给我丈夫判了死刑
Well, it's funny you should mention that,
有意思 你居然提到这个
because we have it on good authority
因为我们有可靠消息证明
that your husband was a local Taliban commander.
你丈夫曾是当地塔利班指挥官
Qadir was a village chieftain.
卡迪尔只是个村长
Before the Americans came,
美国人来之前
he pledged fealty to the Taliban.
他向塔利班效忠
After the airstrikes forced them out,
塔利班组织被空中打击赶出去后
he cooperated with NATO forces.
他就和北约部队合作了
Then when NATO withdrew, the Taliban returned in force.
然后北约撤军 塔利班又回来掌权
We tried to change sides once again.
我们本想再次换边站
But the Taliban didn't trust you.
但塔利班不信任你们了
They burned our home.
他们烧掉了我们的房子
Destroyed our village.
毁掉了我们的村庄
The central government did nothing.
中央政府却毫无作为
And when the Taliban murdered my husband's brother,
塔利班组织杀害了我丈夫的兄弟后
we knew we had to get out.
我们就知道自己必须逃离了
We went to Pakistan, then Canada.
我们去了巴基斯坦 然后是加拿大
Where Bennett Nealy and his partner flew you to America.
在那里本尼特·尼里和他的搭档送你们来了美国
A few nights ago, Mr. Nealy was murdered.
几天前 尼里先生被杀害了
Maybe it was one of you covering your tracks.
也许这是你们之中有人想掩盖行踪
Make sure your husband's enemies couldn't find you.
确保你丈夫的敌人找不到你们
No. We didn't kill anyone.
没有 我们没杀人
My brother-in-law's wife and his children are in Toronto.
我丈夫兄弟的妻儿还在多伦多
Bennett was supposed to bring them next week.
本尼特本来下周要把他们带过来
Why would we kill him?
我们为什么要杀他
He says that you should talk to Bennett's pilot.
他说你们应该去找本尼特的驾驶员谈谈
Why him?
为什么找他
He and Bennett got into an argument after my son and I landed.
我和儿子降落后 他和本尼特吵起来了
At first we couldn't hear what the fighting was about,
起初我们听不清他们因为什么争吵
but then the pilot began shoving Bennett;
但之后那个飞行员开始推搡本尼特
he called him a traitor.
他说他是叛徒
I worried that the fight would bring the police.
我们担心他俩的冲突会招来警察
Marjan and I left the hangar and got into a car,
马里安和我按照指示离开了机库
as we'd been instructed.
上车离开
The driver took us to my husband and daughter.
司机带我们去了我丈夫和女儿的地方
Would you be willing to describe the pilot to our sketch artist?
你能跟我们的画像师描述一下驾驶员的长相吗
Of course.
当然
Stick and Rudder, by Wolfgang Langewiesche.
「操纵杆和方向舵」 沃夫冈·朗维舍写的
Give it a read.
好好读读
Hell, read it twice, read it three times.
读上两三遍
Mr. Kasdan.
卡斯丹先生
Detective Bell, NYPD.
贝尔警探 纽约警局的
My colleagues and I want to talk to you
我的同事们想跟你谈谈
about the murder of Bennett Nealy.
本尼特·尼里的谋杀案
Why me?
为什么找我
Let's just say you're a person of interest.
这么说吧 你是个嫌疑人
通缉令
We know you piloted for Bennett Nealy
我们知道你用别人的飞行执照
using someone else's license.
给本尼特·尼里开飞机
You can deny it, but we're pretty sure
你可以否认 但我们很确定
we'll be able to confirm it once we check your prints.
只要检查下你的指纹就可以证实这一点
Fine. I flew the plane.
好吧 飞机是我开的
But I didn't file the flight plan.
但飞行日志不是我写的
If the wrong name got used, that was on Bennett.
如果用了别的名字 也是本尼特的事
As far as I know, everything we were doing was on the up-and-up.
就我所知 我们只是一直飞而已
Including hiding people in the cargo hold?
包括把人藏在货舱里
Like I said, I don't know anything about that.
如我所说 我不知道这些事
It's a shame Bennett's not here to defend himself.
真是可惜本尼特不能在这里为自己辩护
It's a very convenient shame.
他不在场正好方便了你
Are you saying
你是说
that you think I killed him?
你觉得是我杀了他吗
According to our witness, you shoved him.
根据我们的证人所说 你推了他
Called him a traitor.
叫他叛徒
Maybe he was trying to cut you out,
也许他是想让你出局
and you weren't having it.
而你无法接受
I was in Ottawa for a Rangers road game
本尼特被杀那晚
the night Bennett was shot.
我在渥太华看流浪者队的比赛
I flew my Cessna. You can check the flight plans.
我开的是赛斯纳 你可以检查飞行日志
That's great. But Bennett wasn't just shot.
很好 但本尼特不仅是中枪
His parachute was sabotaged.
他的降落伞被破坏了
- What? - See, we're looking for two people, Mr. Kasdan.
-什么 -我们要找两个人 卡斯丹先生
A murderer and an attempted murderer.
一个杀人凶手和一个杀人未遂的凶手
You say you can prove you were in Ottawa the other night, fine.
你说你可以证明自己那晚在渥太华 好
Doesn't mean you couldn't have cut the cord
但这不代表你没有割断
to Bennett's pilot chute.
本尼特降落伞的绳索
I did it.
是我做的
Excuse me?
什么
I did it. I... sabotaged Bennett's chute.
是我做的 我破坏了本尼特的降落伞
Why?
为什么
Well, it's like you said, I...
如你所说 我
I was getting cut out.
他想把我踢出局
And then I figured, with him out of the way,
然后我想 把他除掉的话
I could take over the business for myself.
我就可以自己接手这生意了
What?
怎么了
Would you be so kind as to remove your gloves?
你能把手套拿掉吗
I'd like to see your hands.
我想看看你的双手
Palms down.
掌心向下
Well, you haven't said a single true thing to us.
你一句真话都没跟我们说
That includes your confession.
包括你刚才的认罪
You didn't kill Bennett.
你没杀本尼特
You just want us to think that you did.
你只是想让我们认为你杀了
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's a simple enough question.
这是个非常简单的问题
Do you pluck between your eyebrows?
你会拔除眉毛之间多余的部分吗
Yeah.
会啊
I have since junior high.
我从高中起就这么弄了
You have synophrys.
你有一字眉
Joined eyebrows.
连起来的眉毛
In addition, you lack hair on the middle segments
此外 你在手指中段
of your fingers and on the backs of your hands.
以及手背没有毛发
All three of those conditions are recessive hereditary traits.
这三种表征都是隐形遗传
Sharing one in common does not prove a genetic relation,
拥有一处共同点不能证明遗传相关
but sharing all three strongly suggests kinship.
但三处都相符则明显说明有血缘关系
What does this have to do with my husband's death?
这和我丈夫的死有什么关系
It has to do with the confession of one Gordie Kasdan.
这和一位高迪·卡斯丹的认罪有关
Pilot.
一位飞机驾驶员
He said he sabotaged your husband's chute.
他说他对你丈夫的降落伞做了手脚
But we think he was covering for someone.
但我们认为他是在为某人顶罪
He, like you, has a unibrow,
他和你一样 有一字眉
he lacks hair on the middle segments of his fingers
手指中段和手背
and on the backs of his hands.
也没有毛发
He's your father.
他是你父亲
We think he confessed to sabotaging
我们认为他承认对本尼特的降落伞
Bennett's chute to protect you.
做手脚 是为了保护你
Are we right?
我们说的对吗
The other day,
那天
when you said Bennett had been shot,
当你们说本尼特被枪击的时候
part of me was relieved.
我有一部分觉得如释重负了
I hadn't killed him.
不是我杀了他
Someone else had.
是别人杀的
Why would you tamper with his chutes?
你为什么要对他的降落伞做手脚
My pregnancy hasn't been easy.
我这个孕期过得不容易
Lack of sleep, nausea, the hormones...
缺乏睡眠 恶心反胃 荷尔蒙变化
That's not an excuse for trying to murder your husband.
那不是你试图杀害自己丈夫的借口
A couple weeks ago, I heard him talking
几周前 我听到他
on the phone with some woman, late at night.
深夜给某个女人打电话
He thought I was asleep.
他以为我睡着了
I couldn't find any record of the call on his cell,
我在他手机上找不到任何通话记录
so I did a little poking around.
于是我在各个地方翻翻找找
Found one of those disposable phones hidden in his car.
找到了一个他藏在车里的一次性手机
There were all these texts between him and someone named Jaan.
里面全是他和一个叫佳安的女人发的短信
Two A's.
名字里有两个A
In one of his messages,
在他发的其中一条短信里
he promised her he would leave me.
他向她承诺他会离开我
So you decided to kill him.
所以你决定杀了他
I was angry.
我当时很生气
I called my dad, told him everything.
我打电话给我爸爸 告诉了他一切
Said I could solve the whole thing
我说我可以去本尼特的仓库
with a pair of scissors and a trip to Bennett's storage shed.
用一把剪刀一劳永逸解决所有问题
I'm guessing that's why he tried to take the blame.
我猜这就是为什么他试图替我顶罪吧
He realized I'd really done it.
他意识到我可能真那么做了
The night of the jump,
跳伞那晚
something changed.
事情发生了变化
I didn't want Bennett to die.
我不想让本尼特死
I tried to get him to call off the jump.
我试图劝说他放弃这次跳伞
But he wouldn't listen.
但他不听
He never did.
他从来不听我的
Well, that explains the sabotaged chute.
这解释了被做手脚的降落伞
But we're no closer to the sniper.
但我们还是对狙击手的身份毫无头绪
I think we are.
我觉得有头绪了
I think the sniper and Mrs. Nealy
我认为这位狙击手和尼里夫人的
were both motivated by Bennett's affair.
杀人动机都源自本尼特的婚外情
And if I'm right about the sniper's identity,
如果我没猜错这位狙击手的身份
we need to catch him soon.
我们得尽快将他抓获
'Cause I'm certain he's gonna strike again.
因为我很肯定他会再次出击
I-I don't understand.
我 我不明白
Why are you showing us these?
你们为什么给我们看这个
We found them on the ground where Bennett Nealy fell.
这些是我们在本尼特·尼里坠落的地方发现的
In Afghanistan, young lovers give each other tasbihs
在阿富汗 年轻的情侣会互赠赞珠
as a sign of affection, yes?
作为定情信物 对吗
He just asked you if you think that they're hers,
他刚问你 你是否觉得这些赞珠是她的
and you said, "Oh, I hope not."
而你说「希望不是」
I'm assuming by "hers," you meant your daughter, Zohala.
我猜这个「她」是指你们的女儿佐哈拉吧
You speak Pashto?
你会说帕施图语
Not fluently.
不太流利
Are these your daughter's prayer beads?
这些是你们女儿的念珠吗
Bennett Nealy had a lover. He called her Jaan.
本尼特·尼里有个情人 他叫她佳安
"Jaan," As you're well aware,
你们都很清楚 佳安
is the Pashto for "Beloved."
就是帕施图语的「亲爱的」
Bennett Nealy was having an affair with your daughter.
本尼特·尼里跟你们的女儿有婚外情
You didn't know?
你们不知道吗
We think the sniper knew.
我们认为那个狙击手知道
That's why he killed Bennett.
所以他才杀了本尼特
Which brings us back to a question
也就让我们回到了
that you refused to answer earlier.
你们早前拒绝回答的那个问题
Where are your children?
你们的孩子们在哪
Zohala ran away
佐哈拉
shortly after Marjan and I arrived in New York.
在我和马里安到纽约后不久就离家出走了
She left a letter saying that she wanted to...
她留了封信 说是她想...
live her own life, as a modern woman.
过她自己的生活 做个现代化的女性
We thought that she was just being rebellious.
我们以为她只是在叛逆期
So we sent Marjan to find her.
所以我们让马里安去找她
Can we assume your son has military training?
我们能认为你儿子受过军事训练吗
When my husband was with the Taliban, my son fought for them.
我丈夫在塔利班时 我儿子为他们效过命
He learned to shoot, to hide,
他学会了射击 隐蔽
to stalk his target.
跟踪目标
And they poured their poison into his ears.
他们给他洗了脑
What do you think your son would do if he knew
你觉得要是你儿子知道
that your daughter was sleeping with an American?
你女儿在跟一个美国人上床 他会怎么做
The Taliban preaches the old ways.
塔利班灌输的是老派思想
In traditional culture,
在传统文化里
when a woman sleeps with a man outside of wedlock,
如果一个女人跟有妇之夫发生关系
she dishonors her entire family.
她会让整个家族蒙羞
The only way to restore that honor is through blood.
要重获荣誉就得拿命来换
If Marjan thought that Zohala and Bennett
如果马里安觉得佐哈拉和本尼特
were dishonoring our family...
在令我们家族蒙羞
He would kill them both.
他会把他们都杀了
So, if there's a way you could help us find Marjan,
那么 如果你们有办法帮我们找到马里安
his cell phone number, perhaps,
比如电话号码什么的
be a good time to share it.
现在就是时候说出来了
伊斯兰社区服务中心 - 努尔王后避难所
Police! Don't move!
警察 别动
Lower the gun, Marjan.
把枪放下 马里安
Target in sight. Three o'clock. We have visual.
发现目标 三点钟方向 我们看到他了
Your parents sent us.
你父母让我们来的
They want you to live.
他们希望你活着
They want you both to live.
他们希望你们都能活着
Inside! Quick!
进去 快
This way, please.
这边请
Move! Move!
快走 快
Nobody here wants to hurt you.
这里没人想伤害你
Just put the gun down.
把枪放下
Marjan.
马里安
Zohala.
佐哈拉
辛维尔: 得谈谈 来我家
Come in.
请进
Been a while.
有阵子没联系了
It has.
是啊
I heard you had a conversation with an old friend of mine.
听说你跟我的一个老朋友聊了聊
I did.
是的
He said that you reached out to him. Is that true?
他说你是找他的 是真的吗
Say it was.
就算是吧
Okay, well,
好吧
do you know what would happen to you if a parole officer knew
你知道如果你的假释官知道你在跟他混
that you were hanging out with Tall Boy?
会有什么后果吗
Tall Boy is not your problem.
他不用你操心
Neither am I.
我也不用你管
Not no more.
不再需要了
Okay, but you asked me for my help.
好吧 可当初是你来找我帮忙的
And now I know better.
我现在清楚了
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
Really?
是吗
You think you know everything. You don't.
你以为你什么都懂 其实不是
You just walked into a criminal's apartment
你刚在大半夜
in the middle of the night.
走进了一个罪犯的公寓
A basement apartment.
而且是地下公寓
You can shoot a gun down here-- nobody'll hear it.
在这里开枪都没人能听见
It's not your world. It's mine.
这不是你的世界 是我的
It's where I have to live,
是我得生活的世界
and it's where I have to survive.
也是我得努力活下去的世界
Why are you saying this?
你为什么要说这些
Because this world's not safe.
因为这并不是个安全的世界
Not for me. And especially not for you. So get out.
对我来说不是 对你更不是 赶紧走吧
While you still can.
趁还来得及
It's now or never, Doc.
现在不走就没机会了 医生