生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第10集: 自信的腐蚀 The Confidence Erosion

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
This was a good idea.
这真是个好主意
It's been a long time since we've had girls' night.
我们已经好久没举办闺蜜之夜了
Yeah, it's so nice to have a relaxing evening
对啊 能够有个放松的夜晚
at home doing nothing.
在家什么都不干最棒了
Yeah, really breaks up the other 30 days
对啊 跟我这个月其他30个
I've spent on bed rest doing nothing.
在家休养屁事不干的日子完全不同
Well, tonight we're gonna make you forget all that.
今晚我们会让你忘掉那一切
You're gonna make me forget I've been stuck in bed
你们会让我忘记我被困床上
while a baby uses my bladder as a kickball?
还有小宝宝把我的膀胱当球踢吗
Hey, you had unprotected sex with Howard.
你自己跟霍华德无套啪啪啪
You deserve to be miserable.
你遭报应纯属活该
Hey, I need some fashion advice.
我需要一点时尚建议
Really? From me? I would love to...
真的吗 向我请教啊 我很乐意...
Actually, Leonard told me Penny was over here?
其实是莱纳德跟我说佩妮在这里
Hey, what's going on? You got a date?
怎么了 你要跟小妞约会吗
I, uh, do have a date... with science.
我... 是跟科学有个约会
Oh, what's science wearing?
那科学会穿什么呢
The Griffith Observatory is looking for an astrophysicist
格里菲斯天文台在找一名天体物理学家
to consult, and I have an interview tomorrow.
来当顾问 我明天要去面试
Oh, I love the observatory.
我好喜欢那个天文台
They tell you your weight on all the different planets.
他们会告诉你 你在别的星球时的体重
Yeah. It's always bikini season on Venus.
在金星时 永远都适合穿比基尼
金星的重力约是地球上的0.91
I think you'd be great at that.
我觉得你一定能胜任
Don't you agree, Bernadette?
你也同意吧 伯纳黛特
Huh? I'm listening. I'm listening.
啥 我有在听 我有在听
I'm not watching The Crown.
我没有在看电视剧《王冠》
I just want to make a good first impression,
我就是想给人好的第一印象
and thought maybe you could help me pick out an outfit?
所以想请你帮我挑一件好的
Of course. Let's see what you got.
没问题 让我看看
Yeah, you just need to pick something
其实你只需要选一件
that-that you feel confident in.
能让你感到自信的就行了
I'm sorry. I left my magic clothes at home.
抱歉 我没带我的自信魔法外套来
I'm sure these two options will be f...
我相信这两件就够...
So you-you have other clothes at home?
你... 你家还有别的衣服吗
Uh, it doesn't matter.
算啦 无所谓
They're talking to a bunch of people.
他们要跟一大堆人谈
I probably won't get it anyway.
估计都选不上我
- Well, don't say that. - Yeah, you have to believe in yourself.
-别这么说 -对啊 你得对自己有自信
You know, before I came to America,
其实在我来美国之前
I was filled with confidence.
我是个很有自信的小伙子
What happened to me?
我怎么会变成这样
Hey, is that Raj there at girls' night?
拉杰来你们闺蜜之夜吗
Well, hey. Hey, Howard.
你好啊 霍华德
Just remember, if you fall asleep first,
记住了 如果你先睡着
they're gonna freeze your bra.
她们会把你的胸罩拿去冰箱冻住
少女过夜聚会的常见恶作剧
翻译 天下第一毒舌赛 油腻希 猫中之王
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 不吐不快赛吐槽 不说不行猫叽歪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第十集
You and Amy having fun planning your wedding?
你跟艾米计划婚礼还愉快吗
We're employing a mathematical approach
我们决定使用一种数学方法
called decision theory, so, heck, yeah.
叫决策论 所以... 太特么愉快了
Heck, yeah?
"特么"吗
Looks like someone need to put a dollar in the almost-swear jar.
某人得交一块钱的"接近骂脏话"罚款啊
We've assigned all wedding decisions randomly,
我们随机分配所有需要下的婚礼决定
and each of us makes half of them.
然后我们一人决定一半
You know, from venue to officiant
比如婚礼场地 证婚人
to numbering system for the tables: Roman or Dewey Decimal.
到宾客的桌号是用罗马数字还是杜威十进制
杜威十进制是美国最普遍的图书分类法
Why not hexadecimal?
为什么不用十六进制数
普遍应用在计算机领域
'Cause this is our wedding, not a joke.
因为这是婚姻大事 不是相声大会
- Hey, guys. - ?Hello.
-你们好啊 -你来啦
Oh, good. Raj is here
太好啦 经理拉杰来了
to tell us today's specials.
快告诉我们今天有哪些特餐
Very funny. I have my interview this afternoon.
好笑好笑 我今天下午有个面试
Oh. If it doesn't work out,
如果面试失败
you're ready to go on your Mormon mission.
你也穿好可以去传摩门教的衣服啦
摩门教传教士通常都是穿着西装传教
I-I don't understand what's going on here.
我没懂你们这是什么情况
Oh, what's going on here is
情况就是呢
I'm up for a job at the planetarium,
我要去面试天文馆的一个工作
and Howard is making fun of me.
而霍华德在吐槽我
Oh, that's great. You're both doing what you love.
那太好了 你们都在做自己爱做的事
Well, I'm excited for you.
我为你感到兴奋
Oh, thanks, yeah. I'd be in charge of developing
谢谢 录用之后 天文馆所有的节目
and narrating all the planetarium shows.
都将会由我来开发与念旁白
And I really want this,
我很想要这份工作
so it wouldn't kill you to be more supportive.
所以你多支持我一下是会死吗
But if it did, you could bury me at the funeral home you direct.
如果死了 可以葬在你当入殓师的殡仪馆吗
Wait. The premise is that he is dressed differently?
等等 哏都是在嘲讽他打扮跟平常不一样吗
Yeah.
对啊
That's true. He is not dressed the same.
的确啊 是跟平常差很多
Hey, Dad.
Hello, Rajesh.
你好啊 拉杰什
How was the interview?
面试怎么样了
Uh, not so great.
不是太好
They asked me what my biggest weakness was,
他们问我最大的缺点是什么
and 45 minutes later, they thanked me for coming.
45分钟后 他们谢谢我来参加面试
Son, don't take this the wrong way, but what's your problem?
儿子 爸不是不爱你 但你是有啥毛病啊
I would tell you, but apparently it takes 45 minutes.
我想回答你 但回答一次貌似需要45分钟
You know what?
其实呢
I bet it's those friends you surround yourself with.
我觉得你是受身边的朋友影响
Like that Howard, always making fun of you.
比如那个霍华德 总是在取笑你
Howard doesn't mean anything by it.
霍华德不是真心的啦
I-I think it's cultural.
我觉得是文化差异
His people come from a very sarcastic village
他的族群来自一个很毒舌的村子
called Brooklyn.
叫布鲁克林[黑人区]
Don't make excuses.
别为他找理由
What kind of friend acts that way?
什么朋友会像他这样啊
Well, I-I guess...
我想...
It was a rhetorical question.
我这是个反问句
A bad friend!
垃圾堆捡来的朋友才这样
Come on, Dad! That's just our relationship, okay?
别这样 老爸 我跟他之间的关系就这样
He makes Indian jokes, and I laugh,
他开印度人玩笑 我会笑一下
but, you know, with angry eyes so he knows it's not okay.
但我眼神是生气的 让他知道这是不对的
I, too, was in a relationship
我也有过一段
with someone who made me feel bad about myself.
跟总贬低我的人在一起的感情
If you're talking about Mom, I don't want to hear it.
如果你是要说我妈 那我不要听
I'm just saying, if you replace Howard
听我一说 如果你把霍华德
with a nice 22-year-old grad student,
换成一个如花似玉的22岁研究生
your self-confidence will soar.
你的自信绝对会爆棚
All right, Amy, you're up.
好了 艾米 轮到你了
Next decision.
下一个决定
Come on, first dance!
来吧 首支舞
Come on, first dance!
快来 首支舞
Invitations!
邀请函
That's a good one.
这个也很不错啊
Just a suggestion--
纯给个建议
hologram projected out of R2-D2.
由《星球大战》萌机器人放出全息投影
Thanks for your input, but this is my decision,
感谢您的意见 但这是我的决定
and I'm gonna go with...
而我决定要...
old English calligraphy on Egyptian papyrus.
用古英文以书法写在埃及莎草纸上
Oh, what a fun mashup.
真是有趣的混合啊
It's like the chicken and waffles of orthography.
简直就像炸鸡华夫饼 毫不异端 毫不做作呢
Your turn.
轮到你啦
Ring bearer!
戒童
Boy, I'm so glad that R2-D2 is still available.
妈呀 太庆幸刚才没把萌机器人用掉
You know, this is really fun.
其实这样挺好玩的呢
I can't believe that people say that planning a wedding
真不敢相信别人都说计划婚礼
is one of the most stressful things in life.
是人生中压力最大的一件事之一
I know. Not a day goes by that I don't marvel
对啊 从来没有过哪一天我不惊讶
how much better we are than other people.
我们能比别人强上那么多
I'm so sorry the interview didn't go well.
面试不顺利我也很替你难过
Yeah, you would've been perfect for it.
这工作真的很适合你呢
Oh, I just get so nervous,
我就是会太紧张
and then I start apologizing for being nervous, and...
然后我又会为自己太紧张而道歉
You guys don't want to hear about this. I'm sorry.
你们不会想听这个的 抱歉啦
Stop apologizing!
别再道歉了好吗
Oh, my God!
天啊
You sound just like the woman at the interview!
你说的简直跟面试那女士一样
Have you ever thought about talking
你有想过去跟
to some kind of therapist about all this?
什么心理医生之类的谈这事吗
Ugh. Maybe.
或许吧
Hey, Leonard, do you think your mom would be available?
莱纳德 你觉得你母亲会有空吗
Yeah, you don't want to do that.
你不会想找她谈的
Talking to my mom to get more confidence
想跟我妈聊天来得到信心
is like talking to a lion to get more alive.
就跟去找阎王聊天来得到生存感一样
Well, my dad thinks
我爸爸觉得
it's because Howard's always making fun of me.
是因为霍华德总吐槽我害的
Well, that makes sense.
这话有道理
Well, what do you mean, that makes sense?
你说这话有道理是什么意思
Well, Howard does make fun of him a lot.
霍华德的确常常吐槽他
Well, that's not all Howard's fault.
那也不全是霍华德的错啊
I mean, if Raj doesn't want to be made fun of, then I...
要是拉杰不想被吐槽 那我...
Hmm. I don't know a nice way to finish this sentence.
我不知道要怎么礼貌地结束这句话
Well, so you're on his side?
这么说你站在他那边
I'm just saying,
我只是说
that's what friends do. You know, they bust on each other.
朋友之间就是这样 互相怼的啊
It doesn't mean anything.
那些话并不代表什么啊
Well, I'm not surprised you think so.
我不意外你这么想
Why is that?
为什么
Well, you can be kind of mean to me.
你对我也挺毒舌的
Well, that's because you're...
那是因为你是...
Wow. I don't know how to finish that sentence, either.
这句话我也不知道该怎么收尾
You know what? I think we're both done being disrespected.
你知道吗 我们俩都受够了不被尊重
I got a few rounds left in me.
我还有几口气 还能再承受羞辱
Attaboy, champ.
英勇的好小伙
Okay, let's see what we've got so far.
看看目前我们都有什么了
I arrive in a Little House on the Prairie style horse-drawn buggy.
我坐在美剧《草原小屋》风的马车上入场
Where you are met with an honor guard of stormtroopers.
再由《星球大战》暴风兵仪仗队员迎接
Do you think that might be jarring,
你会不会觉得有点风格不搭
going from wholesome pioneers to space Nazis?
从健康的拓荒者跳到太空纳粹
I see what you're saying.
我懂你意思了
You're thinking that you should arrive
你在想 你入场时应该乘坐
in a replica of Luke Skywalker's landspeeder.
仿制的《星球大战》卢克·天行者的陆行艇
It's not what I'm thinking,
我不是在想这个
and to save you the trouble for the future,
顺便帮你省去以后的麻烦
it will never be what I'm thinking.
我此生都不会有这想法
Well... if the ushers are so important to you,
如果迎宾员对你那么重要
what if I propose a trade?
那我们做笔交易如何
You may pick that, and I will decide, say, first dance.
让你选迎宾员 而第一支舞就由我来决定
Great. Then the ushers will be...
好极了 那迎宾员就由
my cousins dressed in frontier frock coats.
我穿上拓荒者双排扣长外套的表妹们担当
And the first dance will be that we won't have one.
那第一支舞就 不跳了
All right. Then our...
好吧 那我们的
second dance will be the first dance.
第二支舞就变成第一支舞了
Unless we have no dance at all.
我们取消跳舞环节就行啦
Ha-ha.
呵呵
Well, if we're changing things,
如果要做出改变
then instead of throwing confetti,
那我们不要扔彩纸屑
we'll release butterflies.
改成放蝴蝶吧
Airborne worms?! Have you lost your mind?!
空中乱飞的虫子 你疯了吗
Well, if you're going to do that,
如果你要这么做
then I am changing the officiant to that
我就把证婚人换成
husky Spider-Man that hangs out at the Chinese Theater.
常在中国剧院出没的大只佬蜘蛛侠
Fine. Wedding toasts in Latin.
行啊 婚礼祝酒词换成拉丁语的
Great. Vows in Klingon.
好极了 婚誓用克林贡语说
Then I'm changing the flower girl to a dog.
那我要把女花童换成狗
And guess what he'll be scattering instead of petals!
你猜这下他不撒花瓣 而是撒什么
Want to grab some lunch?
想去吃午饭吗
You know what? I don't think so.
你猜怎么着 不去
Well, let me guess. You're not eating
我来猜猜看 你不吃饭
because the mean girls circled your chubby bits in marker?
是因为刻薄女们用笔把你胖的部位圈出来了
No. That. That right there. That's the reason.
不 是这个 你刚才说的这个 这就是原因
You're always making fun of me.
你总是在取笑我
Oh, those are just jokes.
那些都是玩笑话而已
It's my way of saying that we're friends,
我用这种方式来表达我们是朋友
and it wouldn't hurt you to drop a few!
再说你减个几斤又不会死
See? No wonder I don't have any confidence.
看到没 难怪我没自信
Come on. You can't blame that on me.
不是吧 这怎么能怪在我头上
Why not? 15 years of constant ridicule.
为什么不能 15年来你不断地奚落我
I-I think our relationship has become toxic.
我觉得我们的关系已经变得有毒了
Uh, what are you saying?
你这是什么意思
I think you and I need to spend some time away from each other.
我觉得我们需要分开一段时间
Look, I... I can see you're upset, but...
听着 我看得出你不开心 但是...
I'm gonna need some ground rules. I mean,
我需要知道一些基本规则
while we're apart, can I see other needy Indian men?
分开期间 我能否约其他缠人的印度男
Get out!
滚出去
What do you think will make the wedding worse for Amy:
你们觉得哪个会毁掉艾米心中的婚礼
a cake made with salt instead of sugar...
把结婚蛋糕从甜的改成咸的
...or a cake iced with congealed gravy?
还是把蛋糕的糖霜改成凝固的肉汁
That is a trick question.
这是陷阱答案
The answer is: you as the groom.
正解是 你当新郎
Neither of them will be the actual cake.
不会真的做刚才说的蛋糕
I'm just using it as a bargaining chip
我只是用这个来要挟
to get Amy to agree to the whole wedding party getting rings
逼艾米同意 让每个宾客都得到一枚戒指
and us getting one ring to rule them all.
我们则得到一枚可以统治他们的至尊戒
电影《指环王》的剧情
I forget, which mental hospital are you guys registered at?
我忘了 你俩是住在哪间精神病院来着
Hello.
大家好
- Hello. - ?Hello.
-你们好啊 -好啊
Really?
不是吧你
You're not gonna sit here?
你不坐这里吗
I'll sit there as soon as you leave.
等你走了 我就过去坐
You're still on this? I said sorry.
你还没气完吗 我道过歉了
Well, "sorry" doesn't make up for years of emotional abuse.
道歉也不能弥补多年来对我的精神虐待
Well, what's it gonna take?
那你要怎样才不气了
You want half my sandwich?
我分半个三明治给你行吗
What is going on?
这是什么情况
Raj is trying to blame me for his pathetic life.
拉杰想把他可悲的人生怪到我头上
His life isn't pathetic.
他的生活才不可悲
He's got that whole table to himself.
他能独占一整张桌子不用跟别人分呢
One of us should go sit with Raj so he's not alone.
我俩应该有一个过去陪拉杰坐
But I'm not done telling you about my wedding revenge plans.
但我还没说完我的婚礼复仇计划呢
You're right. Go on.
也对 继续说吧
Okay, well, first, I'm going to try
好咧 首先我要尝试
to get Amy to trade with me for hors d'oeuvres...
让艾米跟我换餐前冷盘的选择权
Oh, good, you're here.
太好了 你在家
I've decided on our centerpieces.
我已经决定了餐桌中央的摆饰
I just hope your family isn't allergic to asbestos.
希望你的家人不会对石棉[有害]过敏
Sheldon, please stop.
谢尔顿 拜托你住手吧
If we keep doing this, we're gonna end up with a wedding
再这样下去 到时的婚礼
that neither one of us will enjoy.
我们两人都不会喜欢的
Are you saying you don't want to get married?
你意思是你不想结婚了吗
No, of course I do.
不 我当然想结
But that seems to be the one thing we can agree on.
但我们能意见一致的部分 也就仅此而已了
Maybe we should just get married at City Hall
也许我们去市政厅登记一下就好了
and forget about everything else.
不安排婚礼那些的了
City Hall, hmm.
市政厅
I do like metal detectors
我确实喜欢金属探测器
and the sound of permits being denied.
和许可证被拒绝时的响声
Right.
对啊
And if we're not enjoying planning this wedding,
如果我们根本不享受计划过程
then what's the point?
那办婚礼还有什么意义呢
Well, historically, a wedding was to let
从历史上来讲 婚礼是为了
other potential suitors know that we're unavailable.
让其他潜在追求者知道 我们有主了
But I think matching T-shirts that say
但我觉得上面印着
"hands off the merchandise" accomplish the same thing.
"眼看手勿动"的情侣装T恤也有这功能
So let's pick a day and just go do it.
我们就选个日子去登记吧
How 'bout tomorrow?
明天怎么样
R-Really?
真的吗
That soon?
这么快
Why wait?
何必等呢
I mean, it's not that I think we're living in sin,
我是不认为我们活在婚前同居的罪恶中啦
but I do like the idea that our next act of intimacy
但我也想我们下次的亲密行为
will be a legal requirement.
是受法律要求的
Tomorrow we'll go downtown and get married.
明天我们就去市中心登记结婚
Or we could go to Beverly Hills City Hall
或者如果你想旅行结婚
if you want a destination wedding.
我们可以去比弗利山庄的市政厅
Hey. You look good today.
你今天很帅气
What happened? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
Just tell me. I can take it.
你就直说吧 我扛得住
Nothing. I felt bad about being mean to you,
没什么 我觉得自己经常损你好坏
so I'm being nice.
所以就想对你好点
Oh, okay. Sorry. I wasn't ready for it.
好吧 不好意思 刚才没准备好
Try again.
再说一次
You look handsome.
你看起来很帅
Nope, still freaking me out.
不行 还是让我心慌慌
Hello, friends!
亲们好啊
Hey, what's going on with your hair?
你的头发怎么了
Uh, nothing. I just decided to stop straightening it.
没什么 只是决定不再拉直了
Wait, so you were making your hair look like that on purpose?
等等 你之前发型居然是故意弄的吗
When I first moved to America, I wanted to fit in.
我刚搬到美国时 想融入大家
And Howard's hair was straight,
而霍华德的头发是直的
and he was the coolest person I knew.
当时他是我认识的最酷的人
Then you never saw any other people?
之后你再没见过其他人类了吗
You know what, I-I don't want to talk about Howard.
其实 我不想提起霍华德了
I came here to celebrate!
我是来庆祝的
Yeah. I went back to the planetarium and told them
没错 我回去天文馆告诉他们
they were making a huge mistake, that I'd be perfect for the job.
他们犯了天大的错 我非常适合这份工作
I was... I was charming, I was confident.
我当时很讨人喜欢 自信满满
And they gave it to me.
于是他们就要我了
That's amazing!
太棒了
Yeah, plus, it turns out the guy they hired
还有就是 他们之前招聘的那个人
got busted at a sketchy massage parlor.
做"保健"被抓了
Oh, so happy ending for you!
这下你也是满足了
Oh, and for him.
那人应该也"满足"了
Yeah, I was on my way to tell Howard,
我本来要去告诉霍华德
and then I remembered I wasn't speaking to him,
然后想起来我和他吵架呢
so I came over here.
所以就过来了
- Mm, don't you think it's time you two made up? ?- No.
-你不觉得你俩应该和好了吗 -才怪
No, actually. I don't need his negative energy in my life right now.
现在的我才不需要他的负能量
Standing up to him was-was hard,
反抗他虽然不容易
but it made me realize that I can do anything.
但这让我发现 我可以做到任何事
And, yeah, it's a little sad, but, you know,
虽然有一点小悲伤 但是 你懂的
life is all about...
人生就是...
Uh, sorry.
抱歉
I thought you were wrapping things up.
我以为你差不多说完了
- Hey, Howard. ?- Hey.
-霍华德 -嗨
Where is everybody?
其他人呢
I could ask you the same question.
我可以问你同样的问题
Wow, this conversation got mean fast.
这段对话立马就变刻薄了
Sorry. I'm just in a bad mood.
抱歉 我现在心情不好
Yeah? What's going on?
是吗 怎么了
I had a falling out with Raj.
我和拉杰吵架了
He said I make fun of him too much
他说我太常取笑他
and it's wrecked his confidence.
打击坏了他的自信
Please, confidence is like red blood cells--
拜托 自信心就像红血球一样
it's nice if you got some, but you don't need 'em.
有当然好 但你并不需要它们
Yeah. I mean, your life's a mess.
对啊 你的人生也一团糟啊
I don't see you blaming other people for it.
我也没见你怪在别人头上
That's right. I grew up in a loving, supportive household.
是啊 我出生在一个充满爱和支持的家庭中
This is all on me.
走到这步 只能怪我自己
Maybe I'll just hang out here for a while.
我还是自己先转转吧
Great. And you can make fun of me all you want.
太好了 你也可以尽情地取笑我
No, that's okay.
不 还是算了
No, no, no. Go on. I can take it.
不 不 没关系 我受得住
My feelings, like my extremities,
我的感情 就和我的四肢一样
are basically numb.
基本上是麻木的
Here's your license.
这是你们的证书
Now, if you wait over there,
现在 你俩在这里等一下
we'll call you when the officiant's ready.
等证婚人准备好了我就叫你们
Do we need a blood test?
我们需要验血吗
No.
不需要
Well, then, how will you know whether or not we have syphilis?
这样的话你怎么知道我俩有没有梅毒呢
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't have that.
我就大胆假设你没有吧
Okay, Sheldon, you officially exceeded the number of times
谢尔顿 你已经正式用完了我能忍受
I hoped to hear the word "syphilis" on my wedding day.
在大喜之日上听到"梅毒"这个词的次数了
I can't believe we're doing this.
我真不敢相信我们要这么做了
I know. I'm getting married.
我知道 我们要结婚了
The new Star Wars movie's coming out.
新的《星球大战》电影要上映了
We are really finishing this year strong.
这个年末真是过得好精彩
Okay, but of the two of tho...
好吧 但在这两者之中...
You know, I'm not even gonna ask. I'm not gonna ask.
算了 我不问 我不问
Are you sad we're not having a big party?
你会因为我们没有举办盛大婚礼而难过吗
I'm really not.
我真的没有
I'm here with you. It's perfect.
我们一同在这里 已经很完美了
Cooper-Fowler?
库珀-福勒
You're up.
该你们了
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
We're about to walk in that door, Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler,
我们即将作为库珀博士和福勒博士 走进去
and walk out as a married couple,
等我们出来就是新婚燕尔的
Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler.
库珀博士和福勒博士
Wait.
等等
I want to have a first dance with you.
我想和你跳婚礼上的第一支舞
Right here?
就在这儿吗
At our wedding.
在我们的婚礼上
Th-This is our wedding.
这就是我们的婚礼呀
No.
I want a real wedding.
我想要一场真的婚礼
Well...
可是...
Sheldon, it was just making us fight.
谢尔顿 计划婚礼只会让我俩吵架
I know. But, Amy,
我知道 艾米 可是
I never thought I'd want to marry anyone.
我从未想过有一天会与人结婚
So the fact that I found you is astonishing.
所以我能找到你简直就是奇迹了
It's-it's like finding dark matter,
这就好比找到暗物质
except they're looking for dark matter.
不同的是 科学家是很认真在寻找暗物质
I wasn't even looking for you.
而我都没有在找你
S-So you're even better than dark matter.
所以你是比暗物质更美好的存在
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Plus, plus, you interact with light, so I can see you.
而且 而且你和光相互作用 所以我能看到你
And, also, you don't account for the missing mass in the universe.
另外 宇宙中那些消失的物质也跟你无关
- Oh, and... - Okay, I think you're getting caught up
-还有... -我想你在我和暗物质的不同点上
on the ways I'm not like dark matter.
陷入了死循环
Right. Sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
But when you make a discovery like this,
但当一个人有了如此重大的发现
you don't just take it down to City Hall--
他不该静悄悄地带它去市政厅
you tell the whole world.
而是会站出来告诉全世界
And so I'll say it in Latin or Klingon
我会用拉丁文和克林贡语说一遍
or-or smoke signals,
或者是用狼烟信号
if-if that's not cultural appropriation.
如果不会对原住民文化不敬的话
It is.
会的
Okay, so not smoke signals.
好吧 那就不用狼烟
But I want to do this right.
但我想把这件事做好
Me, too.
我也是
Let's go plan a wedding.
那就让我们来计划一场婚礼吧
You know, we did get dressed up
其实呢 我们都穿戴整齐
and come all the way to City Hall.
而且大老远来到了市政厅了
What are you thinking?
你想干什么
I have always wanted a permit to dispose of hazardous waste.
人家一直想搞一张处置危险废弃物的许可证
Let's do it.
一起去吧
Do we know if there's life in the methane plumes of Enceladus
土卫二的甲烷大气中 或是木卫二的冰川下
or under the icy surface of Europa?
是否有我们已知的生命存在呢
Come back on Tuesday for my next show to find out.
我将在下周二的节目中揭晓 不见不散
Spoiler alert: we don't.
小小剧透 答案是没有
I'm Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali,
我是拉杰什·库萨帕里博士
and thank you for taking a walk with me through the stars.
感谢你和我一起漫步在星空中
Wow. I never knew science could be so interesting.
我从来都不知道科学也能这么有趣呢
Hey, I talk to you about science all the time.
我不是常有和你聊科学吗
Oh, you sure do, sweetie.
对啊 小宝贝
Should we go congratulate him?
我们应该过去祝贺他吗
I'll do better than that-- I'll give him constructive criticism.
我有更好的主意 我要给他提些建设性意见
Here's some constructive criticism: don't.
我给你一个建设性意见 别提
- I'll catch up with you guys. - ?Okay.
-我一会儿来找你们 -好的
- Raj, you were terrific! - Oh, thank you. I was so nervous,
-拉杰 你真是太厉害了 -谢谢 我好紧张
my armpits are like a swamp.
我腋下湿得一塌糊涂
Oh, your hug just got downgraded to a high five.
给你的拥抱正式降级为击掌了
Your palms are sweaty, too.
你的手心也全是汗呀
What are you doing all the way in the back?
你一个人在后面干什么呢
Hiding out.
我躲在这里呢
I wasn't sure if I was welcome.
不知道他是否欢迎我来
This is ridiculous. You guys are best friends.
别傻了 你们是死党
Of course he wants you here.
他当然想你来了
You sure? He seems to be doing pretty well without me.
你确定吗 没有我他一切也挺顺利的
Look, he was just stressed out.
他当时只是烦到理智线断了
His life is not better without you.
没有你 他的生活并没有变好
Come on. Come say hi.
过来吧 来打个招呼
Okay.
好吧
Dr. Koothrappali, I just wanted to tell you that was amazing.
库萨帕里博士 我只想为你刚才的表现点赞
- Uh, counterpoint... ?- To the car.
-我想反驳 -上车去了
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Of course you can.
当然可以
Ooh, that went well.
哎哟 我回答得不错
Ask me another.
再问我一个
I think I'm just gonna go.
我想我还是走吧
If there is life beneath the surface of these planets,
如果那些星球的地表下真的有生命
how would we even detect it?
我们怎样才能发现他们呢
Uh, that's a complicated question.
这是个非常复杂的问题
Let me start with a simpler one.
那我先换一个简单的问题吧
Can I buy you a coffee?
我能请你喝咖啡吗
A-Also a complicated question.
这也是个复杂的问题
Because I want to say yes, but if I drink coffee this late,
因为我想答应你 可如果我现在喝了咖啡
then I'll be up all night.
那今晚就别想睡了
Decaf, genius.
脱因咖啡啊 天才
I would love to.
我很愿意