生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第16集: 新生儿命名法 The Neonatal Nomenclature

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Howie? Howie, wake up.
华仔 华仔 醒醒
It's time.
时候到了
Oh. Did your water break?
你羊水破了吗
No.
没有
Are you feeling any contractions?
开始宫缩了吗
No.
没有
Wait. Well, where are you going?
等等 那你要去哪里呢
To the hospital.
去医院啊
Today's my due date, and this crap needs to end now.
今天是预产日 老娘想赶紧解决这破事
Honey, babies don't always come on their due date.
亲爱的 孩子不一定会在预产日出生
Halley was two weeks late.
哈雷就晚了两周啊
But this baby's a boy.
不过这孩子是男孩
They don't take as long to get ready.
男孩"出门"通常不需要准备那么久
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm making the situation better with humor.
我在用幽默缓解情况啊
Are you?
有缓解到吗
Would you rather me make it better with magic?
那你要我用变魔术来缓解吗
- Go back to sleep. - Ta-da!
-睡觉吧 -我变
You know, I hear that sex can induce labor.
对了 我听说做爱能诱发分娩
Anything for my family.
为了家庭我愿付出一切
翻译 小孩无用赛太公 猫中之王
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 暴怒大吼赛太公 哇哇大叫YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第十六集
I believe today is Bernadette's due date.
我知道今天是伯纳黛特的预产日
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Easy. 40 weeks from the date of her last period.
简单 她最后一次月经的40周后
And why do you know that?
那你怎么会知道她经期
Well, excuse me for taking an interest in people.
我关心别人是我的错 "抱歉"啊
So, any day now.
随时都可能出生
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道了
We went to the doctor this morning,
今早去看了医生
and she said it could still be another week or two.
医生说可能还得等一两周
How's Bernadette holding up?
伯纳黛特人还好吗
It's pretty rough.
还挺难的
She's having a hard time.
她很难受
Why are you smiling?
那你为什么在笑
I had sex twice last night.
我昨晚做了两次爱
That's not fair! She's on bed rest.
你这样是不对的 人家在卧床休养
She can't run away.
没办法逃走
It was her idea.
是她提议的
She read that it can start labor.
她在哪读到性爱可以诱发分娩
Is that true?
这是真的吗
Well, I would have Googled it,
我本来也想上网搜搜
but I was busy taking my pants off.
但我的手忙着脱裤子
Yeah, not to brag, but Amy's last birthday
我没有要炫耀 但艾米上次生日
brought my coital tally up to four.
让我跟她的交媾次数达到了四次
Whatever you're doing, it's not bragging.
我能确定你这个绝对不是炫耀
- Hey, guys. - ?Hey.
-各位好 -你好啊
?Hey, I was just talking about you.
你来啦 我刚才正聊到你呢
- Oh, should I ask? - You should not.
-我该问聊什么吗 -万万不该
I'm trying to get our grant proposal together.
我想要把我们的拨款提案给写完
Any chance you've finished up those mechanical drawings?
你把那些机械制图弄完了吗
Oh, sorry. I was gonna do it last night,
抱歉 我本来昨晚应该画完的
but I got kind of busy.
结果有事情耽搁了
Yeah, you did.
是啊 有"事情"
What are they talking about?
他们在说什么
I'll give you a hint.
我给你个提示
It's something that we have done four times.
是某件我跟你做过四次的事
Watched La La Land?
看爱情歌舞片《爱乐之城》吗
What? No. No.
什么 没有 才没有
I've not watched La La Land four times.
我才没有看四遍《爱乐之城》
If you find the soundtrack on my phone,
如果你们在我手机上发现它的原声带
that's just 'cause our iTunes accounts are linked.
那只是因为我跟艾米的下载账号相关联
Looks like I might have a little more time
貌似在孩子出生前
before the baby gets here,
我应该还有点空闲时间
so why don't we just stay late and get it done?
要不我们挑灯夜战做完它吧
Well, I don't want you to leave Bernadette alone.
可我也不想你丢下伯纳黛特一个人啊
Oh, we can hang out and keep her company.
我们可以去她家陪她啊
- Yeah, absolutely. - See, see. Look at my Netflix queue.
-对啊 -看啊 看我的线上视频待看列表
There's two documentaries
两部纪录片
and the movie Friends with Benefits,
还有电影《朋友也上床》[朋友有福利]
which I thought was a documentary
我本来以为这也是纪录片
about employer health care plans.
讲雇主提供健康保险
Hey, Bernie, it's me.
妮妮 是我
I let myself in.
我自己开门进来啦
Hey.
你来啦
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
I thought you were supposed to be on bed rest.
你不是应该卧床休养吗
That's done, but I've been on stair rest
已经不用了 但我已经在这楼梯上
for the last 45 minutes.
楼梯休养了足足45分钟了
Here, let me help you. ?Yeah.
来 我扶你起来
If you really want to help, put on a rubber glove,
你要是真想帮忙我 就带上橡胶手套
reach on up there and start pulling.
手伸进来帮我把小孩拉出来
I know you're joking, but I grew up on a farm.
我知道你是在开玩笑 但我在农场长大
I'll do it.
我真敢帮你
Oh, I just want this to be over.
我就想赶紧生了了事
You know, when my yoga instructor was pregnant,
我的瑜伽老师怀孕的时候
she told me there are tons of poses
她说有很多姿势
that put her right into labor.
帮助她开始分娩
I'll try,
我乐意一试
but I feel like bendy poses are what got me into this mess.
但感觉就是柔软"姿势"害我走到这一步
Okay, we're gonna start with some nice breathing exercises.
我们先从平和的呼吸运动开始
Sorry. I can't think of anything except how flat your belly is.
抱歉 我满脑子都在想你的肚子有多平坦
Oh, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Go put on some more clothes, you bitch.
去多穿点衣服 你个贱人
Okay, we go down...
好的 我们蹲下去
and back up.
再站起来
And back up!
再站起来
Yeah, hearing you is not the problem.
我有障碍的又不是听力
Put that phone away!
不许拍
Smile.
笑一个
I'm telling you, there's an acupressure point
相信我 有一个穴道[三阴交穴]
right above your ankle that can induce contractions.
就在你的脚踝上方 能帮助诱发宫缩
All right, but just a warning.
行吧 但我警告你一下
My feet are a little swollen.
我的脚有点水肿
Oh, please, Bernadette.
没事啦 伯纳黛特
I'm sure this-- okay.
我敢肯定... 哎妈
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Your ankles look fine, and not at all
没什么 你的脚踝很正常啊 一点都不像
like I just popped open a can of crescent rolls.
我刚打开了一盒羊角包的面团
My mother believes that if you're not prepared mentally,
我母亲相信 如果你精神上没准备好
it can delay your body from going into labor.
有可能会影响你的身体推迟开始分娩
So what are you trying to say? It's my fault?
所以你什么意思 这是我自己的错吗
Raj is crazy.
拉杰神经病啊
Your ankles aren't that gross.
你的脚踝才没那么恶心
Hello.
你好啊
Let me guess. You're here to try to get me to go into labor.
让我猜猜 你也是来帮忙催生的
Oh, please. I'm disgusted when people sneeze,
怎么可能 我连别人打喷嚏都恶心
and that's just stuff coming out of their nose.
那还只是他们鼻子有东西跑出来
No.
不是的
I am here to sit with you and keep you company.
我只是来坐在你身旁陪着你而已
Oh, that's nice.
那真好
Yeah, by playing the most complicated board game
陪伴的方式是 跟你玩一个桌游史上
ever invented: Campaign for North Africa.
最复杂的一款游戏《北非战役》
I bought it off eBay.
我从网上买的
It smells a little like chili, but all the pieces are there.
味道闻起来像辣椒 不过所有的配件都齐全
Come on, baby.
快出生吧 宝贝
Get out here right now and I'll buy you a pony.
现在快出生救老妈 我就给你买小马
Are there any engineers on the grant committee?
拨款委员会里有人是工程师吗
I don't know. Why?
我不知道啊 为什么
I didn't have time to figure out
我没有时间去想出
the three-input hydraulic manifold,
三轮入加液压系统分路阀箱
so this diagram is really just a flux capacitor
所以这个图其实只是个通量电容器
from Back to the Future.
源自电影《回到未来》
I'm sorry this is on such short notice.
抱歉这么急着要
Hey, I just wish I could be there when you present it.
我只是希望你发表的时候我能去陪你呢
That's okay.
没事的
It's more important that you spend time with Michael.
你花时间陪麦克才是正经事
Who's Michael?
谁是麦克
Uh, your son?
你儿子啊
No, it's not.
什么 才不是
My son doesn't have a name yet.
我儿子还没取名呢
Okay, well, then, Bernadette's son.
好吧 那就是伯纳黛特的儿子
I can't believe her.
我真是要气死
She knows I don't want to name the baby after her dad.
她明知道我不想要孩子取她爸爸的名字
- What did you want to name him? - I don't know.
-那你想取什么名字 -我不知道啊
We were gonna wait until we saw what he looked like.
我们本来想等到看他长什么样子再决定
Well, it's a baby.
皱巴巴的光头婴儿
Her dad's a wrinkly bald man.
她老爸也是满脸皱纹的光头佬
That wasn't gonna break your way.
你就算等也杀不出条血路啊
Ah, come on!
我靠
Welcome to the next five to eight weeks of your life.
跟你接下来五到八周的人生问好
Sheldon, I said I didn't want to play your game.
谢尔顿 我说了我不想玩你的游戏
Well, then don't think of it as a game.
那你就别把它想成是游戏
Think of it as a source of information
把它想成是在传授你有关
about one of the lesser known campaigns of World War II.
二战中一场较不为人熟悉的战役的知识
You're right.
你说得对
That's so much better.
还真是"好"了许多
I know, right?
是啊 我说的没错吧
Okay, first, we need to roll to determine the weather.
首先 我们得先来摇骰子决定天气
It's a desert. Isn't it gonna be hot?
是沙漠 天气不应该就是炎热吗
Yes.
是的
Michael? Really, you think we're naming him Michael?
麦克 是吗 你觉得我们要把孩子取麦克吗
Not now, Howard.
之后再谈 霍华德
I'm in the middle of a game.
我在游戏中呢
You wish. You are hundreds of hours away from the middle.
你想得美 我们离游戏中期还有几百小时呢
I can't believe you're trying to hijack our son's name.
我真没想到你居然想强取我们儿子的名字
Bernie?
妮妮
This is as fast as I move! Calm down!
我最快只能走这么快 冷静
So you're just gonna name him Michael?
你就打算直接就取麦克吗
Were you even gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
I told you.
我跟你说过了
When?
什么时候
Oh, right. That was Amy.
好啦 我是跟艾米说过
What's wrong with Michael? It's my dad's name.
取麦克哪里不好了 是我爸的名字
I don't want to name our son after your father.
我不想我们孩子以你爸爸为名
I didn't want to say this, but he's dying.
我本来不想说 但我爸要去世了
He is?
真的吗
Eventually. I mean, you see the way the man eats.
总有一天啊 你看看他的饮食习惯
Okay, is this the hormones,
所以是荷尔蒙作祟
or have you always been a lunatic?
还是你其实一直都是神经病
I don't even know anymore.
我也说不准了
Bernie, this is our kid's name.
妮妮 这是我们孩子的名字
I think we should both agree.
我们应该双方都同意吧
You're right. We both made this baby.
是啦 我们一起造的孩子
Thank you.
谢谢理解
And I carried it, had to stay in bed for four months,
而我怀着他 为他卧床休养四个月
sacrificed my body and my job,
牺牲我的身体与工作
and soon it's gonna burst its way out of me
而且他很快就要从我下面破"门"而出
like the Kool-Aid Man.
就像广告里破墙的小人一样
Exactly. Fifty-fifty.
对啊 苦劳一人一半
I think I got Bernadette in trouble.
我好像害伯纳黛特有麻烦了
Maybe we should go.
或许我们该走了
I-I can't.
我不能走
She and I are playing Campaign for North Africa.
我跟她在玩《北非战役》呢
She doesn't want to play that. Hmm?
她都不想玩这游戏
Neither did the Egyptians, but that didn't stop Rommel.
当年埃及人也不想 但名将隆美尔还是入侵了啊
Hey! I brought Chinese.
我带中餐[中国人]来了
And I brought Indian.
而我带印度人来了
What are you guys doing here?
你们来干嘛呀
Sheldon texted and said
谢尔顿发短信来说
Bernadette wanted us all to come over.
博纳黛特叫我们一起过来
The game's best with five to ten players.
这游戏最适合5到10个玩家一起玩
Okay, if it's not Michael, then what do you want to name him?
如果不叫麦克 那你想取什么名字
Harry, like Potter or Houdini.
哈里 就像波特或者胡迪尼[魔术大师]的名字
It doesn't bother you that I have an old boyfriend named Harry?
我以前有个男朋友就叫哈里 你不介意吧
Okay.
好吧
How 'bout Al or Max or...
艾尔或者马克斯如何...
Ted or Kevin?
泰德或者凯文
Same answer.
都在此列
Hey, Bernadette, it's your turn.
博纳黛特 该你了
Penny's air force
佩妮的空军
is strafing your supply line in Tobruk.
正在扫荡你位于托布鲁克的供应线
We're kind of busy.
我们正忙着呢
Oh. 'Kay. But you're being pretty rude.
好吧 不过你这样挺没礼貌啊
Everyone did come over to play this game with you.
大伙特地过来陪你一起玩桌游呢
You know, I always thought Christian was a nice name.
我一直觉得克里斯提安[天主教徒]不错
I don't know.
我不知道
Sounds a little too uncircumcised.
一听就有没割包皮过的非犹太风
Bernadette, it's your turn.
博纳黛特 该你了
What about Greg?
叫格雷格如何
All right, I'll just roll for you.
算了 我帮你掷骰子
Ooh! That is a good one!
哇 这个不错
Your troops' morale rating is pretty high.
你部队的士气评分真是旺旺旺
Now, Leonard, as the defender,
莱纳德 作为守军
we need to subtract your morale rating
我们需要从伯纳黛特的士气评分中
from Bernadette's to get a final
减去你的士气评分
adjusted morale rating for the assault.
以获得本次袭击的最终士气评分
And I will just check the assault differential column.
然后我再检查一下袭击的微分塔式
Ooh! Who said war was hell?
哈哈 谁说战争即是地狱来着
Yeah, that's a rhetorical question.
我说的是个修辞反问句
威廉·谢尔曼美国内战时期联邦军著名将领
Sherman said it.
这句话是谢尔曼说的
What about Sherman?
叫谢尔曼如何
Like, Sherman Wolowitz.
谢尔曼·沃罗威茨
Yeah, that's a kid who's gonna take his mother to prom.
这孩子以后毕业舞会后只能带他妈去
Hey, Howard, you did that, right?
霍华德 你不就带你妈当伴了吗
I didn't take her. She chaperoned.
她不是我的伴 她是来当监护人
We slow-danced once.
我们只跳了一支慢舞
What about Paul?
叫保罗如何
Paul. Paul Wolowitz.
帕罗 帕罗·沃洛维茨
I like it.
我喜欢这个名字
Ooh, like "Koothra-paul-I."
就像库萨"帕"里
Okay, you ruined it.
你把这名字毁了
All right, that moves us on to the tactical shipping phase.
现在我们进入战术运输阶段
Penny, I believe, as logistics commander, that's you.
佩妮 你是我们的后勤指挥官
Okay. I surrender.
好的 我投降
Nice try, Penny.
想得美 佩妮
It takes more than everybody not enjoying it
但是想让谢尔顿·库珀终止游戏
to stop a game with Sheldon Cooper.
光靠所有人的厌恶是不够的
Sheldon, we're talking about something important here.
谢尔顿 我们正在讨论很重要的事
Fine.
好吧
If you pick a baby name, can we get back to playing?
如果你们选好了宝宝的名字 我们可以继续玩吗
Sure.
好呀
All right, here we go.
很好 开始吧
Ranatanata.
罗纳塔娜塔
You can't name him Ranatanata.
你不能给他取名罗纳塔娜塔
Oh, right, it's a boy. That'd be ridiculous.
对哦 这是男孩 这名字不合适
What about Ozymandias?
那就叫奥兹曼迪亚斯
Are you making these up or having a stroke?
你是胡乱编的还是中风发作了呀
Ozymandias is from a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley.
奥兹曼迪亚斯来自于珀西·比希·雪莱的诗
Oh, oh! Bysshe Wolowitz.
有了 比希·沃罗威茨
Solved. Back to the game.
解决了 继续游戏吧
Heyo! Sandstorm!
呀呀 沙尘暴
Some people name their kids after places.
有些人会以地名为孩子命名
位于华盛顿州的城市
Like what, Walla Walla Wolowitz?
比如瓦拉瓦拉·沃罗威茨
If you think that is better than Ozymandias Wolowitz,
如果你觉得这比奥兹曼迪亚斯·沃罗威茨好
then you have been breathing in the poisonous gas
那你一定是吸多了由我的部队
that my troops illegally dispersed.
非法释放的有毒气体
You okay?
你还好吧
Uh, I think that was a contraction.
我好像开始宫缩了
Is it time? Do we need to go to the hospital?
快生了吗 我们要去医院吗
No. We've been through this before.
不用 上次已经有过这样了
My water hasn't even broken yet.
我的羊水还没有破呢
Never mind your water.
别管你的羊水了
Has your mucus plug popped out?
你的宫颈粘液栓排出来了吗
在分娩开始时 粘液栓可能会先行排出
Ew, no!
呕 才没有呢
Oh, you're right. We probably would've heard that.
你说得对 如果排出来我们应该能听见
It's not a champagne cork.
粘液栓又不是香槟瓶栓
Although that would be festive.
当然那样的话也挺喜庆的
You know what, maybe we should go.
我们还是先去医院吧
Did you have another contraction?
你又感受到宫缩了吗
No. I'm just worried that Sheldon's gonna say
不 我只是担心谢尔顿又要提到
"mucus plug" again.
"粘液栓"
And I'm worried one's gonna hit me in the eye.
我还担心它会弹到我的眼睛上呢
Yep, it's time.
该走了
Should we take two cars?
我们是开两辆车去吗
Uh, actually, could you stay here and watch Halley?
你们能留下来照顾哈雷吗
That way we don't have to wait for Bernadette's parents.
这样我们就不用等博纳黛特的父母了
Yeah, you guys go. We'll take care of her.
你们走吧 我们会照顾她的
You have nothing to worry about.
你们什么都别担心
Well, not nothing. There are U-boats approaching the Suez Canal.
那倒不尽然 潜水艇正在驶近苏伊士运河
It's too late for us. Go, go!
我们逃不掉了 你们快走吧
Save yourselves!
赶紧逃命
Suez? Birth? It's a big night for canals.
苏伊士 出生日 运河今夜逢吉时
How you feeling?
你还好吧
But I am really excited to meet our son.
但我好期待见到我们的儿子
Me, too. I thought I'd be super freaked out.
我也是 我以为自己会吓死
But I'm ready for this.
但我已经准备好了
Well, not the part where you're in labor
除了你分娩时
and you squeeze my fingers till they turn blue.
用力过猛把我的手指捏紫这部分
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That must be really painful for you.
你一定很痛吧
It is.
对啊
I mean, last time, I...
你知道上次我都...
Okay,
好吧
I see what you're doing.
我明白你的意思了
It's a big one.
这次宫缩好痛
Just breathe. ?
赶紧吸气
Okay.
好了
Okay, I'm good.
好了 没事了
I'm sorry I tried to sneak the name past you.
抱歉我想背着你偷偷取名字
That's okay.
没关系
I'm sorry I used up so many good names in college.
抱歉我上大学时"干"掉了太多的好名字
I was really competitive with my roommate.
我那时候很爱跟室友比较
Forget about it.
忘了这事吧
Please.
求求你
You know what, maybe we're putting too much pressure on this.
也许我们把自己逼得太紧了
It doesn't matter what we name him.
不管我们给他取什么名字
He's gonna be amazing.
他都会是个棒小伙儿
You're right.
你说得对
This kid is part you and part me.
这孩子有你的一半 有我的一半
Yeah. He's gonna be smart and kind and funny.
没错 他一定会聪明善良又有趣
If he cracks five-foot-six, it'll be a miracle.
如果他能超过1米67 那就是神迹了
I've always liked the name Elliott.
我一直很喜欢艾略特这个名
Sorry, can't have it. That's my boy name.
抱歉 不能用 那是我儿子的名字
I said it first.
我先说的
It's not like calling dibs.
这又不是先喊先得
Yes, it is. It's exactly like that.
这就是先喊先得
Dibs on Elliott.
艾略特是我的了
I-I'm just saying, we might get there first.
我只是说 我们很有可能先用上
You only have sex once a year.
你俩一年才睡一次
I'll probably have sex tonight.
我有可能今晚就滚床单呢
Fine, you can have Elliott.
好吧 艾略特给你吧
When did you pick out our kids' names?
你什么时候连我们孩子的名都想好了
Remember that day you moved into the building?
还记得你搬进大楼的那天吗
Yes.
记得呀
A non-creepy amount of time after that.
相隔了一段不会吓到人的时间后想的
Yeah, I like the name Elliott.
我喜欢艾略特这个名字
That wasn't on my list, but I like it.
虽然不在我的备选名单上 但我喜欢它
We've heard your names. They're ridiculous.
我们听过你的名字了 全都荒诞至极
And I have a cousin named Dilip.
我叫地里扑的表亲都比那些强
Well, I wasn't going to give them any of the good names.
我才不会把好名字告诉他们呢
I'm saving those for us.
我要留着自己用
Really? You've thought about our kids?
真的吗 你还想过咱们孩子的名字
Of course. I think you and I will have exceptional children.
当然 我俩一定会生出最出色的孩子
Well, I think so, too.
我也这么想
How many kids do you guys want?
你俩想要几个孩子呀
- Two. - 15.
-两个 -十五个
- What? - Don't worry.
-什么 -别担心
I don't expect you to bear them all.
我又不要求你一个人生完
I'm sure we can find a suitable uterus to rent.
我们可以租用一个合适的子宫
- No! - Uh-uh!
-才怪 -别想
We weren't thinking about you.
我们才没有指你呢
Of course not.
绝对没有
I am going to the kitchen.
我要去厨房了
Can I get anybody anything?
要给你们带吃的吗
Penny, nice glass of milk
佩妮 来杯牛奶
and a multivitamin?
再加复合维他命如何
Guys.
同志们
Guys, wake up.
同志们 快醒醒
Terrible news.
悲惨的消息
Oh, my God. What, what, what?
我的天 怎么了
Is it the baby?
是宝宝出事了吗
No. No, no, we miscalculated
不 不是 我们算错了
our unassigned armor class units.
尚未分配的装甲部队数
We need to start over.
我们得重新开始玩了
What?
什么
Oh, no, no, no, not from the beginning.
不 不是从头开始
Just from when the tanks started moving.
只是从坦克行动开始
That was five hours ago.
那已经是5小时之前的事了
Mm, no. No, that was two hours ago.
不 那是2小时之前的事
It only feels like five.
只是感觉像过了5小时
What time is it?
几点了
It's almost 2:30.
快两点半了
Don't you think we should've heard something?
你们不觉得他们该打电话来了吗
I'm sure they're fine.
我想他们没事的
I'm calling them.
我要打给他们
Hey, everything okay?
嘿 你们还好吧
Yeah! The baby was born about an hour ago.
很好 宝宝大概一个小时前出生了
Dude, why didn't you call me?!
老兄 你为什么没打给我
The only way I would see my son for the first time
如果在见到我儿子的第一个瞬间
and immediately think "I need to call Raj"
我就想到"得给拉杰打电话"
is if he came out brown.
那一定是因为他是棕色皮肤
You know, it can take some time for pigment to form.
色素形成是需要一些时间的
You're still not out of the woods.
你的警报还没有解除
- Congratulations! - Yeah. Hey, what'd you name him?
-恭喜啦 -名字想好了吗
Neil Michael.
尼尔·麦克
Neil for Armstrong,
取自于阿姆斯特朗[登月第一人]
Gaiman, and Diamond.
盖曼[幻想小说家]和戴蒙德[著名歌手]
Michael because Bernie had to get six stitches.
叫麦克是因为妮妮那里得缝6针
Neil-- that's cute.
尼尔 这名字好可爱
But we're calling him Michael!
但是我们叫他麦克
I'm not gonna fight her.
我没法和她争
That kid's head was the size of a cantaloupe.
这孩子头大如瓜