生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第19集: 主席之争 The Tenant Disassociation

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Why are you wearing a Band-Aid?
你怎么贴了个邦迪
Halley bit me.
哈雷咬我
You got beaten up by a girl.
你被女生给虐了
Hey, that's sexist.
你这是性别歧视
You're right.
你说得对
You got beaten up by a baby.
你被小婴儿给虐啦
What you got there?
你手上拿的什么呢
Oh, I grabbed a sandwich at the food truck out front.
我在前面小摊子买的三明治
Wait, n-now, hold on.
等等 姑娘请留步
Tonight is Friday,
今晚是周五夜
and I believe you know what that means.
我想你应该知道这代表什么
That my fun, young life took a drastic turn somewhere?
我有趣年轻的生命突然要急转直下吗
No.
不是
But yeah.
其实说对了
No, that means it's Chinese food night.
意思是今晚是中餐夜
Yeah, and you have Chinese food. So eat it.
是啊 你也叫了中餐 快吃吧
But I can smell your pastrami.
但我能闻到你的熏牛肉
And we can all hear your complaining,
我们也都听得到你的抱怨声
so no one's happy.
谁都不高兴 很公平啊
It does smell good.
的确闻起来很好吃
Oh, it is. I had one the other day.
是的 我那天也吃了一份
What is happening?
这是在干嘛
Everybody's supposed to be eating Chinese food.
大家现在应该是要吃中餐
Well, actually, I believe the Chinese
其实呢 我相信三明治
may have invented the sandwich.
有可能是中国人发明的呢
Their dish "Rou jia mo" literally means
他们的"肉夹馍"字面意思就是
"Meat between bread."
"肉夹在面包里"
So, it looks like all of us, including Penny,
所以我们所有人 包含佩妮
are eating Chinese food.
都在吃中餐啊
Except for you, Sheldon. You're eating crow.
除了你 谢尔顿 你在吃瘪[乌鸦]
I'm sorry, I think you're forgetting
抱歉 我觉得你忘了
that the sandwich was invented
三明治是由
by John Montagu, the Earl of Sandwich.
三明治伯爵约翰·孟塔古所发明的
Oh. The truck's called "Pearl of Sandwich."
小摊的名字叫"三明治[地名]之珠"
Now I get it.
我现在懂这哏了
All right, that smells too good. I got to get one of those.
好了 这味道太香了 我也要去买一份
And I think you're forgetting that there are written documents
但我觉得你忘了中国的面包夹肉
of meat between bread being eaten in China during the Tang dynasty.
在唐代的文献上就有记载来证明了
You know what, I'll go with you.
这样吧 我跟你去买
And then maybe we just go home.
或许我们能直接开溜回家
I think you're defining bread very loosely.
我觉得你对面包的定义很宽松啊
If we go down that road, where does it end?
如果这样的话 何时才能结束
Well, I would say when we go to bed,
我本来想回答到我们睡觉就能结束
but you talk in your sleep.
但你睡觉还说梦话
I don't want to get into this with you right now.
我不想现在跟你继续辩下去
We'll talk about this when I'm asleep.
等我睡觉之后我们再谈
I don't want to talk about it when you're asleep.
我不想等你睡着后才谈
How come we can't talk about it now?
我们为什么不能现在谈
Well, because I'm eating now.
因为我现在在吃东西啊
Fine. How's your moo shu?
行行行 那你的木须肉如何
You know what? It's great.
其实还挺不错的
Wait, look at that.
等等 你瞧瞧
Hmm. Well, maybe the Chinese did invent the sandwich.
或许三明治还真是中国人发明的
I guess you were right.
看来你刚才说的是对的
Too bad no one's around to hear it.
可惜没人在旁见证这一刻
翻译 小摊老板赛太公 油腻希 猫中之王
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 裤裆大包赛太公 头顶大包YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第十九集
I can smell that food truck from up here.
我在楼上都能闻到楼下小摊的味道
Just close the window if you don't like the smell.
如果你不喜欢那味道你就关窗啊
Of course I like the smell.
我当然喜欢那味道啊
It's salt and fat.
就是盐巴跟油脂
My brain may be evolved, but my tongue still wants
我的大脑已经进化完毕 但我的舌头还是想
to pick up a club and drag that truck back to my cave.
捡起一根木棒 把那小摊敲晕再拖回我的山洞
So, there's something you like,
所以有一个你很喜欢
but it's also driving you crazy.
但是也快把你给逼疯的东西
Been there, doing it now.
我有经验 正在体验中
No, it-it's a distraction.
这太令人分心了
How can I focus on my work
这样我怎么专心工作啊
when all I can think about is how much I want that sandwich?
我满脑子都在想着我有多想吃那三明治
So, go get one.
那你就去买一个吃啊
I can't just give in to every urge I have when I have it.
我不能一有冲动就对自己妥协啊
That's why I have a rigid schedule.
这就是为什么我必须按表操课
It's bad enough I had to give in to my urge
我没克制住冲动 做了一个严格的时间表
to create a rigid schedule.
就已经够堕落了
You know, why don't I just go down to the food truck
这样吧 要不我们下楼去找那小摊
and ask them to move?
请求他们换个地方卖
- Why are you taking cash? - No reason.
-那你为什么还带上现金了 -不为什么
Oh, this is the life.
人生就是得这样
What could be better than this?
还有什么比这个更好的呢
If you weren't wearing one of my swimsuits.
比如你不是穿着我的泳裤就更好了
I'll give it back.
我会还给你的
You know the rule--
你懂规矩
once it touches hiney, it's no longer miney.
碰过小鸡鸡 就被我抛弃
You're such a prude.
你要不要这么死心眼
Do you know all the things this water's touching right now?
你知道这水现在正"碰"着哪些东西吗
Well, I'm relaxed enough.
我放松完了
Hey, Howard, look.
霍华德 你看
What's that?
那是什么
Looks like someone's drone.
感觉像是别人的无人机
Oh, no.
惨了
Do you think it was spying on us in the hot tub?
会不会是有人在偷看我们泡澡啊
'Cause I'm only 40% of the way to my beach bod.
人家离可去海滩见人的身材还差了6成
One of the propellers is broken.
其中一个螺旋桨坏了
It must have crashed.
这是坠机在这里的
Oh. Do you think you could fix it?
你觉得你能修好吗
Maybe. Should we try and track down the owner first?
或许吧 但我们是不是该先找到主人是谁
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
这样应该比较好
Anyone lose a drone?
有人弄丢无人机了吗
Looks like it's ours.
看来这是我们的了
Yay, we got a drone!
太好啦 我们有无人机啦
Oh. Yay, we got a drone.
太好啦 我们有无人机啦
The pastrami truck moved.
熏牛肉小摊换地方了
That is the danger of a restaurant on wheels.
带轮子的餐厅就会有这种危险
No, apparently someone complained to the tenants association,
不是 好像是有人去跟居委会投诉了
and they're not allowed to park on our street anymore.
现在那小摊不允许在我们这条街摆摊了
Who would complain about something that everyone loves?
谁会去投诉一个所有人都爱的东西啊
Did you complain to the tenants association about the food truck?
你去跟居委会投诉小摊了吗
Yes.
是的
And they actually took you seriously?
他们居然把你的话当一回事了吗
Oh, the tenants association takes every complaint seriously.
居委会把所有的投诉都很当一回事
Oh, great, because I'm about to send them an e-mail
那就最好了 因为我要给他们发电邮
complaining about you.
来投诉你这个人
Excuse me.
抱歉
Someone should have spell-checked.
某人发信前应该先做拼字检查啊
What is going on here?
这是怎么一回事
You're the tenants association?
你就是居委会吗
You should see the look on your face.
你真应该看看你现在脸上的表情
You might want to tell your wife
或许你会想告诉你夫人
that there's no "y" in "pastrami."
熏牛肉的"熏"没有"艹"字头
Okay, that ought to do it.
这样应该就行了
I've replaced the propeller
我把坏的螺旋桨给换了
and reattached the gimbal controller unit.
并重新装上了平衡环控制单元
Dude, you're like Grey's Anatomy for robots.
兄弟 你就像专治机器人的《实习医生格蕾》啊
Also, why isn't that a show?
还有 这怎么还没做成节目呢
I just need to see if I can re-sync
现在看看我能不能
the controls to this old remote.
把它跟这个旧控制器同步到一起
We should name it.
我们应该取个名
The drone, or your stupid robot show?
无人机还是你的白痴机器人节目
The drone.
无人机
The show's already got a name--
那个节目已经有名字了
《综合医院》是一部知名的长寿美国日间医学电视剧
General Bot-spital.
《综合机院》
I got it working! ?
我弄好它啦
Let's play William Tell.
我们来玩威廉·退尔吧
I'll put this bowl on my head.
我把碗放在我头上
农民威廉·退尔当年因事受罚总督要他射中放在他儿子脑袋上的苹果才释放他们
See if you can knock it off without hitting me.
看你能不能不碰到我就把它打下去
You read my mind.
你就是我肚子里的蛔虫啊
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛啊
Either breaking a bowl or breaking Raj's head.
不是打破一个碗 就是打破拉杰脑袋
Be careful, they don't make that bowl anymore.
你小心点 那碗已经停产了
It's a nice one.
是一台好无人机呢
Yeah. We found it in the yard and fixed it up.
对啊 我们在院子里发现 把它修好了
Aren't you worried there's some kid out there
你不担心外面有个孩子
missing his drone?
正在找他的无人机吗
Oh, please, Bernadette,
拜托 伯纳黛特
this is not a children's toy, okay?
这不是小孩的玩具好吗
This thing's got an HD camera on it.
这上面有高清摄像头呢
Okay, then aren't you worried there's some rich
好吧 所以你不担心外面有个
peeping tom out there missing his drone?
有钱的偷窥狂正在找他的无人机吗
We asked around, and no one claimed it.
我们问过了 没人来认领啊
Ha. I think we've done all we can do.
我觉得我们已经尽力了
Did you check the video card?
你检查记忆卡了吗
Maybe you can see where it started off from.
也许能看到它是从哪里起飞的呢
What a great idea, honey.
真是个好主意啊 亲爱的
So, let me get this straight.
让我把事情搞清楚
You are the president of the tenants association?
你是居委会主席吗
President, only member, and harshest critic.
主席 唯一成员 最严厉的批评家
I once gave myself an official reprimand
我曾经就自己边洗澡边开会
for conducting a meeting in the shower.
给了自己一个官方的谴责
The steam warped my gavel.
蒸汽把我的木槌弄弯了
Okay, so when I got a fine for leaving my clothes
所以上次我把衣服留在烘干机太久
in the dryer for too long, that was from you?
收到了一张罚单 那是你开的吗
$14.99.
14.99元
The exact price of a new gavel.
正是购买新木槌的价格
And the noise complaint we got
还有我们给为你唱生日快乐歌
for singing you "Happy Birthday"?
收到的扰民警告呢
As a friend, I was touched.
从朋友角度来看 我倍受感动
As a representative of the building,
但身为本大楼的代表
I thought that you should pick a key and stick with it.
我觉得你们唱得都找不到调了
Do you know he is the entire tenants association?
你知道这家伙是整个居委会吗
No, but I'm not surprised.
不知道 但我不意外
He's also the pope of a planet he invented in hyperspace.
他还是自己在超空间发明的星球上的教皇呢
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
'Cause I wanted to make sure that you loved the man,
因为我想确定你爱的是我本人
not the office.
而不是权力
You can't just declare yourself president.
你不能凭个人意愿就当主席
I didn't. I called a meeting,
我没有 我召开了会议
I was the only one to attend.
只有我自己参加
I nominated myself, and after a pretty moving speech,
我提名了自己 经过一番动人的演讲
I voted myself in.
我选了自己
Well, if you can vote yourself in,
如果你可以选你自己
- then we can vote you out. - Yeah.
-那我们就把你罢免 -对
- Fine. Make a motion at the next meeting. - When is that?
-行 请在下次开会时提出动议 -什么时候
It's the first Saturday of every month.
每个月的第一个周六
Unless there's an emergency meeting.
除非有召开紧急会议
Then we call an emergency meeting.
那我们就开紧急会议
You really don't have to.
你真不需要这么做
This is the first Saturday of the month.
今天就是本月的第一个周六
Okay, fine. Then we vote you out.
好吧 那我们要把你罢免
Uh, uh, hold on.
等一等
Hold on. First,
等等 首先
we have to read the minutes from last month's meeting.
我们先得读上个月的会议记录
Amy, would you do the honors?
艾米 能劳烦你一下吗
Why not?
好吧
"Saturday, March 3rd.
"周六 3月3号
0705, meeting called to order.
7点5分 开会
0706, president gets shampoo in eye.
7点6分 主席的眼睛里沾了洗发水
0707, meeting adjourned."
7点7分 散会"
Okay, can we vote you out now?
我们可以罢免你了吧
Ah, very well. New business.
很好 新事宜
I move for a vote of no confidence
我提出对现任主席
- in the president. - Yeah.
-不信任的提案 -没错
Two to one, you lose.
2比1 你输了
Not so fast. I believe we have one tenant here
别急 我们还有一位租客
who has not made her voice heard.
没有发言呢
We're waiting, fiancee.
我们在等你呢 未婚妻
Yeah, we're waiting, best friend.
没错 我们在等你 好闺蜜
Yeah, we're waiting,
我们在等你
neighbor who needed a battery
上次需要电池时
and totally got one from me, no strings attached.
从我这里无条件获得一节的邻居
I don't want to be in the middle of this.
我不想掺和你们的事
No matter which way I vote, I'm either
不管我怎么选
a bad friend, a bad fiancee,
我就会变成一个坏闺蜜 坏未婚妻
or an ungrateful recipient of a battery.
或者是拿了电池不知恩图报的坏人
Next time I have a meeting in the shower,
下一次我在浴室开会时
you're welcome to attend.
欢迎你来参加
Sheldon. Sheldon for president. I pick Sheldon!
谢尔顿 谢尔顿主席 我选谢尔顿
Ugh, I can't believe my best friend sided with Sheldon.
不敢相信我最好的朋友站了谢尔顿队
Can't believe my best friend is Sheldon.
不敢相信我最好的朋友就是谢尔顿
Ah, I should've taken that gavel
我应该抢过他的木槌
and shoved it right down this throat.
从他的喉咙插下去
I would've gone the other way,
我会从另一个洞插进去
but it would've gotten to his throat.
不过终点也会插到喉咙
What?
怎么了
Don't be mad at me.
别生我的气
I mean, I can't vote against him.
我不能投他的反对票呀
Even when he's being crazy?
哪怕他是在耍疯吗
Well, what other times are there?!
难道他有不疯的时候吗
So you just let him get away with anything?
那你就放任他随心所欲乱来吗
Well, not anything.
也不是随心所欲啦
But honestly, pastrami sandwich
不过老实说 我也不想死在
is not the hill I want to die on.
熏牛肉三明治这座山上
It's not about the sandwich.
这不仅仅是三明治
It's about the principle.
而是原则问题
Yeah, principle.
对 原则问题
- And a little bit sandwich. - Yeah.
-三明治也有点关系 -对
Look, there are a bunch of other tenants in this building.
这楼里还有不少租客
All you need is for one of them to vote your way,
你只需要再拉一个人投你们就行了
and then Sheldon's out and I didn't betray him.
这样谢尔顿被罢免 我也不用背叛他
Hey, you know, that's actually a good plan.
这个主意倒是不错
That you came up with all by yourself.
这主意是你们自己想出来的 不关我事
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 请原谅我
told Sheldon I was going to the market,
我告诉谢尔顿出来逛超市了
so... I'm taking some of your stuff.
所以 我得拿点你们的东西走
I was never here.
我从没来过你们家
Sometimes you don't see it 'cause she's next to Sheldon,
有时候她在谢尔顿旁所以不容易发现
but she's pretty weird.
但其实她也是个怪人啊
Okay. All hooked up. Here we go.
好吧 都连上了 开始吧
I hope there's nothing disturbing on there.
我希望里面没什么恶心人的东西
Like you two in a hot tub?
比如你俩一起泡澡吗
Hold on. Now I'm getting a picture.
等等 有图像出来了
That's not very much to go on.
光这点也没戏唱啊
Oh, that's plenty to go on.
光这点戏就可多了
We can't give up.
我们不能放弃
We got to find her.
我们一定得找到她
You just want to find her 'cause she's cute.
你只是因为她可爱才想找到她
Not just because she's cute.
不光是因为她可爱
She also owns a pretty expensive drone,
她还拥有一架昂贵的无人机
which means she has money and doesn't mind wasting it.
表示她有钱还爱乱花
And I... I like that in a woman.
而哥... 就爱这样的女人
Do you see anything that could help us locate her?
你有看到任何可以找到她的线索吗
Hmm, let me have a look.
让我仔细看看
She's got eagle eyes,
她可有一双鹰眼
always spotting continuity errors in movies.
总能在电影中发现连续性错误
It's not annoying at all.
一点都不烦人
Oh. There.
那里
Right there.
就在那里
Check out the pin on her jacket.
看看她衣服上的别针
Isn't that from the comic book store?
这不是漫画店的吗
Hmm, is it?
是吗
Hey, Howard, zoom in. Oh.
霍华德 放大
Fine. Zooming in.
好吧 放大
Yeah, I know you're being a jerk,
我知道你就是在耍贱
but it's actually helpful.
但这招还真有效呢
Hi.
你好
Hi. We're your neighbors from downstairs.
你好 我们是你楼下的邻居
We've met.
我们见过
Remember?
记得吗
I invited you to my housewarming when I moved in.
我邀请你们参加了我的乔迁派对
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
对哦 抱歉
You know, it's been a crazy couple months.
那个 最近这几个月我们都忙疯了
That was two years ago.
那是两年前了
Welcome to the building. Mm-hmm.
欢迎搬来这幢大楼
So, I-I'm running for president of the tenants association.
我正在竞选居委会主席
I could really use your vote.
希望你可以选我
You said you were gonna stop by.
你说你们会来玩
I bought a lot of food.
人家还买了好多吃的
Anyway, meeting's tomorrow.
总之 会议就在明天
We really hope you can make it.
我们希望你能来参加
- I'll be there. - Oh, really?
-我会来的 -真的吗
Yeah. You should buy a lot of food.
真的 你们最好准备很多吃的
So, I'm running for president of the tenants association
我正在竞选居委会主席
and I could really use your vote.
希望你可以选我
Uh, who's president now?
那谁是现在的主席
Uh, Sheldon Cooper.
谢尔顿·库珀
You know, about yay tall
就是那个这么高
and about yay annoying.
这么烦人的人
So you want me to vote against Sheldon Cooper?
所以你想让我反对谢尔顿·库珀吗
Yeah. You just need to show up at a meeting...
没错 你只需要到会...
Oh, no, no. No can do.
不行 我来不了
He's got a restraining order against me.
他有对我的人身限制令
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Uh, I locked him on the roof once.
我有一次把他锁在楼顶上了
Three times.
其实是三次
So, Mrs. Petrescu,
帕特里斯古太太
we were hoping you would vote for Leonard
我们希望你能投给莱纳德
instead of voting for Sheldon.
而不是投给谢尔顿
Vote Sheldon.
投给谢尔顿
No, no. Vote Leonard.
不 投给莱纳德
No vote Leonard.
不投给莱纳德
No. Vote Leonard.
不 要投给莱纳德
Thank you.
谢谢
She's wearing a pin from your store.
她戴着你店里的别针
Do you know who she is?
你知道她是谁吗
Oh, sure, yeah. That's Cynthia.
知道 这是辛西娅
Wha... s-so, she's a customer?
所以她是客人
Yeah, yeah, but I-I haven't seen her in a while.
没错 但我有一阵没见过她了
And before you say anything,
在你发表意见前
there is a lot of reasons women stop coming here.
我强调下 女性不再来店里的原因很多
It's not just me.
不都是因为我
But this time...
但这次...
It was me. Yeah.
是因为我
I was trying out a flirty new smile.
我当时在尝试新的撩妹笑容
Now, I don't use the word "ghoulish" a lot, but...
我不常用到"食尸鬼般"这个词 但是
I-I just can't think of another word.
我真的想不到别的词来形容你了
Wait, do you know how to find her?
等等 你知道怎么找到她吗
Yeah. I think I have her address on my mailing list.
嗯 我应该有她的邮寄地址
Oh. Hey. Please, let me bring the drone back to her.
拜托 让我把无人机送还给她
You think you've got a shot?
你觉得自己有机会吗
- What if she's married? - She's not.
-万一她结婚了呢 -她没结婚
It's meant to be.
这就是命中注定啦
A little tip.
奉劝你一句
Uh, stick with the smiles you know.
使用你熟悉常用的笑容就好
Hi. What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Leonard and Penny are trying to turn the tenants against me,
莱纳德和佩妮想让租客们反对我
so they are about to see just what kind of power
他们即将见识到
the president of the tenants association wields.
居委会主席所掌有的权力
"You must be at least this tall to use washing machine"?
"身高必须超过这里才能使用洗衣机"
I'm gonna hang it up higher than Leonard.
我会挂在比莱纳德高的地方
And then his clothes will smell.
那他的衣服就会臭死了
And nobody's voting for a man with smelly clothes.
没人会投票给穿臭衣服的人
No, not when there's a perfectly unscented
毕竟另外一名候选人
incumbent on the ballot.
是毫无异味的现任主席
Sheldon, I have an advanced degree in the study of the human brain,
谢尔顿 我手握研究人脑领域的高级学位
so if my fiancé is a raving lunatic,
所以如果我未婚夫是个胡说八道的疯子
it's kind of a ding on my reputation.
对我的名声多少会造成影响
If leaders just stepped aside
如果领袖们
every time they didn't have the consent of the governed,
每次遇到屁民的反对就让位
what would we have?
那我们会拥有什么
Democracy.
民主
Not on my watch.
有我在 想都别想
Okay. Don't be weird.
好 表现正常点
Don't be weird. Don't be weird.
表现正常点 表现正常点
Hello.
你好
Hey. You found my drone.
你找到我的无人机了
Yeah, yeah. Yes.
是的 没错
It took a while to track you down,
花了点时间才找到你
but to see the look on your face, it was worth it.
不过看到你惊喜的表情 都值了
Aw, that's sweet.
你嘴真甜
Rajesh.
我是拉杰什
- Cynthia. - Ah, pleasure to meet you.
-我是辛西娅 -很高兴认识你
Likewise.
我也是
I-I feel like I should give you a reward or something.
我觉得应该给你些奖赏之类的
Oh, oh, no, you don't have to do that.
不用了 没这必要
No, I insist.
不 我坚持
How about your phone number?
那给我你的电话号码怎么样
Give me your phone.
把你的手机给我
Thanks. So, I'll-I'll call you, Cynthia.
谢谢 我会打给你的 辛西娅
Great, Rajesh.
好的 拉杰什
And thanks again.
再次感谢你
Uh, sure.
不客气
Just checking.
小心驶得万年船
Hey, Sheldon.
谢尔顿
We found something pretty interesting.
我们发现了很有意思的东西
Huh. Well, that is surprising.
真是意外啊
I, for one, have no idea what they're talking about.
我个人完全不知道他们在说什么
Turns out, when Amy took over Penny's apartment,
原来当艾米租下佩妮的公寓时
she was put on the lease, not you.
租约上写的是她的名字 而不是你
Yeah, and when I moved across the hall,
对 而我搬到对面时
you got taken off the lease and I got added.
你的名字从租约去掉了 我的名字加上去了
Well, what are you saying?
什么意思
That Sheldon's not technically a tenant at all
你是说谢尔顿严格来说并不是租户
and therefore, has no standing to be president
所以 无论谁投票给他
of the tenants association no matter who votes for him?
他都没资格当居委会主席吗
I don't know how you found that out,
我不知道你们是怎么找到这漏洞的
but I am guessing all on your own.
但我猜应该是全靠你们自己
So, looks like we need to figure out
看来我们得想出
who the new president should be.
新主席应该让谁来当了
- I nominate myself. - I second it.
-我提名我自己 -我赞成
Well, as a woman in love, I want to stand by my man.
身为一个恋爱中的女人 我想支持我的男人
Too bad that's been rendered bureaucratically impossible.
很可惜官僚主义抹杀了这个可能性
Well, this is hard for me
这对我来说很艰难
because I do love a legal technicality
因为我确实喜欢找到法律上的瑕疵
and this is a good one.
而这个真心不错
Although, not quite as good as the provision in California law,
不过 还是比不上加州法律的一条条款
which states a person who occupies a dwelling
此条款声明 连续在同一寓所居住30天的人
for 30 consecutive days becomes a tenant at will
自动成为任意承租人
and as such...
因此...
- I vote for Leonard! - You...
-我投给莱纳德 -你...
What?
什么
I'm sorry, Sheldon.
对不起 谢尔顿
With minimal power comes minimal responsibility,
权力[能力]越低 责任越小
and you couldn't handle it.
而且你根本做不好
Don't you misquote Spider-Man to me.
你别乱改《蜘蛛侠》里的名言
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
I mean, what man wouldn't be seduced
谁会不被决定洗衣房
by the power to decide how late the laundry room stays open?
开到几点这种权力所诱惑呢
Wait, you're the reason I had to come back
等等 就是你害我不得不第二天早上
and get my jeans the next morning?
才去拿洗好的牛仔裤吗
I can't believe you expect me to give that up.
真不敢相信你要我放弃这个
Sheldon, it's the American way,
谢尔顿 这是美国的方式
the peaceful transfer of power.
和平的权力交接
I don't know.
是吗
Think about Ant-Man.
想想蚁人
I'm always thinking about Ant-Man.
我无时无刻不在想蚁人
Michael Douglas had the suit
迈克尔·道格拉斯把自己的战衣
皆为《蚁人》中的演员
and then he passed it on to Paul Rudd.
传给了保罗·路德
Maybe you're right.
也许你说得对
Really? The Ant-Man thing?
不是吧 蚁人的鬼话
That's what won you over?
你居然被这一套说服了
Yes. He got the details right.
没错 因为他说对了细节
That's how you use a superhero.
这才是超级英雄的正常提及方式
I suppose it is time I passed this on to Leonard.
我想是时候把这个传给莱纳德了
- Thank you. - Yeah, thanks.
-谢谢你 -对 谢谢
I-I know that's hard for you.
我知道这对你来说实属不易
Well, it was.
的确
But you know what?
但你知道吗
Instead of being in charge,
现在我不在位了
I can now be the vocal opposition,
我就能当反对派
criticizing and badgering the president at every turn.
事事都批评和纠缠主席
I think you'll be really good at that.
我认为你一定会做得很棒
Me, too.
我也觉得
I think I've made a huge mistake.
我好像犯了一个很大的错误
Me, too.
我也觉得
Can't believe you got her number.
不敢相信你要到她的电话了
I know, right?
就是啊
How amazing would it be if this worked out
如果这事成了
and the story of how I met my wife
我跟我妻子相识的故事
started with you and me in the hot tub together.
就从你我在浴缸共浴开始 那会有多赞啊
Well, do us both a favor and start the story later.
为了你跟我好 还是把故事开端推后一点吧
Whatever.
随便了
I have a good feeling about this girl.
我对这个妹子有很好的预感
Like, we really hit it off.
我们很投缘
Stop flying it around.
别再飞来飞去
You're gonna break it.
你会把无人机弄坏的
Why do you care?
那有什么所谓
Because we have to give it back to the beautiful mystery girl.
因为我们得把它还给那个神秘的漂亮妹子
I mean, did you see how hot she was?
你看到她有多性感了吗
I want to get all up on that and start making babies!
我想提"枪"上阵 跟她生娃
I know exactly what underwear
我已经想好了第一次约会时
I'm gonna wear on our first date.
我要穿什么内裤
None!
"国王的内裤"