生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第20集: 隐士生活 The Reclusive Potential

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
If Bruce Banner's driving a rental car
如果布鲁斯·班纳在开租来的车时
and turns into the Hulk, do you think he's covered,
变身成了绿巨人浩克 车坏了保险赔吗
or does he need to add the Hulk as an additional driver?
还是租车时他得先加上浩克为附加驾驶才行
You really need a girlfriend.
你真的该交个女朋友了
Mailman's here!
邮差先生来啦
Aw. Remember when he used to get at excited to see us?
还记得他当年看到我们也这个兴奋劲儿吗
Do you have any mail for Dr. Sheldon Cooper?
有给谢尔顿·库珀博士的信吗
I do, but I can't hand it right to you--
有 不过我不能直接给你
I have to put it in the box.
我必需得先放进邮箱里
And that is what separates the U.S. Postal Service
这一点就能看出正经的美国邮政服务
from those hippies at FedEx.
与快递公司不正经的快递员的差别
Oh, goody!
太好啦
What is so exciting?
什么东西让你这么兴奋
It's a letter from Dr. Wolcott.
是沃尔科特博士寄来的信
We've been corresponding about my string theory research.
我们一直有通信讨论我的弦理论研究
Wait. Robert Wolcott? Like Wolcott's Theorem Wolcott?
罗伯特·沃尔科特 沃尔科特定理的那个人吗
The very same.
就是他
Didn't he go crazy and cut off all contact with people?
他不是发疯然后跟所有人断绝联络了吗
Yeah, he was driven mad by a friend
对啊 他是因为被他的朋友
who kept wanting to talk about the Hulk's car insurance!
整天想聊浩克的汽车保险给逼疯的
Oh. He's invited me to his cabin for the weekend,
他邀请我这周末去他的木屋
to discuss a breakthrough he's had.
聊聊他最近的新突破
- His cabin? - Yes. He lives off the grid,
-他的什么木屋 -他隐居世外
up in the mountains.
住在山里
So you're gonna go to the middle of nowhere
所以你要到渺无人烟的地方
and spend the weekend with a crazy man you've never met?
跟一个你素未谋面的疯子度过周末吗
Yes. Why?
对啊 怎么了
No reason. Have fun.
没什么 玩得开心
翻译 矿场隐士赛太公 油腻希 猫中之王
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 试说腥语赛太公 撩斋志异YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第二十集
Oh, nice one.
厉害
Hey, Penny, that's what you sound like when you read.
佩妮 你读书的时候听起来也是这样
- Hey! ?- What?
-喂 -干嘛啦
He said it.
是他说的
Sheldon, what are you doing?
谢尔顿 你在干嘛
I am decoding Dr. Wolcott's letter
我在解码沃尔科特博士的信
using this book as the key.
这本书是解密的密钥
Aren't conversations more fun when they're in code?
用密语做的交谈是不是比普通的更有趣呢
Yes. But I'm using a code where "Yes" means "No."
对的 但我的"对的"是"不对"的密语
Oh. I got it!
我解出来了
He's given me directions to his cabin.
他给了我去他木屋的路线
He seems a little paranoid.
他有点太神经兮兮了吧
He is not paranoid.
他才没有神经兮兮
- What are you doing? - ?Following his instructions.
-你在干嘛 -遵从他的指示
Leonard, you are not letting Sheldon go alone this weekend.
莱纳德 不许你让谢尔顿这周末独自赴会
I am a grown man-- I don't need somebody to chaperone me.
我是大人了 我不需要谁来当我监护人
I just need him to drop me off, pick me up,
我只需要他送我去 结束后接我回来
and pack me a sack lunch.
再帮我包一份午餐就行
Don't look at me.
别看我
When the music stopped, you were holding Sheldon.
当结束奏乐之时 牵着他的手的人是你
Amy can't take him-- it's her bachelorette party this weekend.
艾米不能带他去 她的单身女郎派对是这周末
Yes, it is--
是的呢
because I'm getting married!
因为老娘要结婚啦
Are you gonna be doing that all weekend?
你这一整个周末都打算这样吗
Yes. Do you know why?
对 你知道为什么吗
Because you're getting married!
因为你要结婚啦
All right, Leonard,
好吧 莱纳德
looks like you're driving me.
看来得你开车送我了
But maybe you could drop me at the bottom of the mountain.
但你到时候在山脚下放我下就行了
I want him to think I'm cool.
不想被他看见我要人送 都不酷了
That's great, everyone's got weekend plans.
太好了 大家周末都有安排
Amy has her bachelorette party,
艾米有单身女郎派对
and Sheldon's gonna go to the woods and get hunted for sport.
谢尔顿要到森林里被人当狩猎的猎物
Yeah, as someone who has to track him every time
身为每次他在宜家走丢时
he gets lost in IKEA,
负责找到他的专人
I feel like I'd be really good at that.
我感觉我也会是狩猎他的一把好手
Leonard, you cannot drop him off.
莱纳德 你不能放他下车就走
You have to stay with him and keep him safe.
你得跟他待在一起确保他的安全
- Howard, you have to go and keep Leonard safe. ?- Fine.
-霍华德 你得去确保莱纳德的安全 -好吧
I get it-- and you want me to go and keep Howard safe.
我懂 你也想要我去确保霍华德的安全
- Actually, I... - ?Uh, just say yes, or he's gonna want
-其实我... -你就说是 不然这家伙
to come to the bachelorette party.
会要来我们的单身女郎派对
Are you sure you're gonna be okay this weekend?
你确定这周末你可以吗
Of course.
当然啦
No, I'm much more concerned about you.
其实我更担心的是你
I know how you gals behave when the men are away.
我知道男人不在时 你们女人都是什么德行
You do?
你知道吗
I've read The Bacchae by Euripides.
我读过诗人欧里庇得斯的《酒神的女信徒》
Drinking wine, riding panthers...
喝喝小酒 骑骑豹子
Proof that girls have gone wild for over 2,500 years.
证明了女人野有着超过2500年的历史
Well, I wish I could say none of that is gonna happen,
我也想跟你说不会发生那些事
but Penny is planning it, and she is the reason
但是是佩妮在筹办 而她也是我
I own those underwear with writing across the butt.
会拥有屁股上有字的内裤的始作俑者
Well, just be careful,
凡事小心
and use protection.
记得使用防护措施
What do you think is gonna happen?
你是觉得我们会做什么啊
I don't know. But it's going to be sunny,
我不知道啊 但周末艳阳高照
and you burn easily.
你又容易晒伤
It'll be fine.
我会没事的
I'm sure there'll be some drinking and some dancing,
我估计会喝点酒 跳点舞
and then a mailman'll probably show up
然后会有个邮差出现
and take his clothes off...
开始脱掉他的衣服...
Nicholas is going to take his clothes off?
尼古拉斯要来脱衣服吗
No, not our mailman.
不是 不是我们的邮差
A dancer pretending to be a mailman.
是扮成邮差的舞者
Impersonating a federal employee?
冒充联邦雇员吗
Oh, where's the after-party, prison?
你们的庆功宴在哪举办 监狱吗
It's sweet that you're worried about me.
你担心我的样子好有爱
Well, of course I'm worried about you--
我当然担心你啦
I want you to be safe.
我希望你平平安安
And I want you to be safe.
我也希望你平平安安
I will be. I'll have my friends with me.
我会的 我的朋友们会陪着我
If anything should go wrong, I can use them as human shields.
如果出了什么事 我可以拿他们当人肉盾牌
For most of human history,
在人类历史中的大多数时候
time was believed to be an objective part of reality.
时间都被认为是现实客观存在的一部分
But with the contributions of Immanuel Kant,
但根据伊曼努尔康德的理论
science and philosophy...
科学与哲学...
When I said you should make a playlist for the road trip,
当我叫你搞个旅途歌单
I meant music.
我是说让你找点音乐
This is better than music--
这比音乐更好
this is a lecture on nonlinear time.
这是关于非线性时间的讲座呢
Sounds like it's just on regular time.
听起来只是正常的时间而已
Yes. But I put it on shuffle.
没错 但我调成了随机播放
This is nice.
真好呀
The four of us haven't taken a trip like this
我们四个人上次这样一起出行
since Leonard's bachelor party.
还是莱纳德的单身派对
第9季第3集
And now here we are for Sheldon's.
现在到了谢尔顿的单身派对
Yeah, uh, Leonard...
没错 那个 莱纳德
As Sheldon's best man, I need to inform you
作为谢尔顿的伴郎 我要通知你们
that this is not a bachelor party.
这不是一个单身派对
And tell them why.
告诉他们原因
Because you're a tiresome scold.
所以你这人碎碎念抱怨不停
No. It's because a bachelor party
才怪 因为单身派对
is typically a hedonistic blowout
是一场只追求肉体欢愉的
where no pleasures of the flesh are denied.
享乐派对
I'm not interested in that.
我对此毫无兴趣
How is that not exactly what I said?
这和我刚才说的有什么区别
Okay, now,
好了
I promised Sheldon things weren't gonna get too crazy tonight.
我向谢尔顿保证过今晚不会太疯狂
Should I be worried?
我应该担心吗
Oh, just about who you're marrying.
你只需担心你要嫁的那个人
Just come on.
快来吧
Welcome to your...
欢迎来到你的...
bachelorette party!
单身派对
It's a quilting bee!
大家缝聚会
My bachelorette party's a quilting bee!
我的单身派对是大家缝聚会
Isn't it perfect?
是不是很完美
Yeah, instead of oiled-up strippers and sex toys,
没错 抛开那些涂油脱衣舞男和性玩具
we thought: what does Amy like?
我们认真地思考 艾米到底喜欢什么
Amy likes the quilting bee!
艾米最爱大家缝聚会了
Well, this place is creepy.
这地方太诡异了
Why?
为什么
Well, did you see his vegetable garden?
你没看到他的菜园吗
Heirloom tomatoes in April.
在四月种纯种番茄
Creepy.
太诡异了
Okay, listen.
好了听着
Dr. Wolcott is a brilliant topologist.
沃尔科特博士是顶尖的拓扑学家
We need to set some ground rules so that you don't embarrass me.
我们得制定一些基本规则 免得你们丢脸
No magic. No whining.
不许变魔术 不许发牢骚
You-- just no.
还有你 什么都不许
Uh, how come he gets to whine?
他怎么就能抱怨呢
Dr. Wolcott?
沃尔科特博士
Dr. Wolcott? Dr. Wolcott?
沃尔科特博士 沃尔科特博士
That's a lot of locks.
开了好多道锁呀
Mm. That was a lot of knocks-- they were made for each other.
他也敲了好多次门 这俩是绝配
- Dr. Wolcott. ?- Dr. Cooper.
-沃尔科特博士 -库柏博士
Uh, who are these people?
这些人是谁呀
Oh, these are my friends. I wrote about them in my letter.
他们是我的朋友 我在信里介绍过
Oh, letter? I didn't get a letter.
信 我没收到过信呀
Well, that's because I just sent it this morning, you know?
我今早才把信寄出来
So score one for linear time. ?
看来是线性时间赢了
Well, um, I don't normally allow strangers into my house.
我一般不允许陌生人进我的房子
But when you do, you-you let them out, right?
但如果进来了 你也会放他们离开吧
Dr. Cooper, if you can promise me
库珀博士 如果你能保证
these men share your intellect and academic rigor,
这些人像你一样聪明又严谨
yeah, I suppose they can join us.
那我可以让他们加入
You guys might need to wait in the car.
你们可能得在车上等我了
Well, let me show you around.
我来给你们介绍一下
This is the chair where I do most of my thinking,
这是我思考大部分事情时坐的椅子
my thinking about work.
用来思考工作上的事
Now, my thinking about people who have wronged me,
思考那些待我不好的人时
I do over there.
我坐那把椅子
I've always said that I should get a grudge chair.
我一直说我需要一把用来怨恨的椅子
- Leonard, have I not always said that? - Mm, you have--
-莱纳德 我是不是一直说呀 -你说了
- but you were worried you'd spend too much time in it. - Yeah.
-但你担心自己花太多时间在上面了 -对
That was a real concern.
这是真的
Oh, my God, this tomato is amazing!
我的天 这个番茄太好吃了
I can eat it like an apple.
我可以像啃苹果一样吃掉它
My secret is I fertilize it with my own manure.
我的秘密就是用自己的粪便施肥
The look on your face.
这表情千金不换
It's a sort of grin. You want to know what kind?
这微笑的弧度 想知道跟哪个部位的像吗
So, Dr. Wolcott,
沃尔科特博士
in your letter, you said you had a new mathematical approach
你信中提到 你有一种最新的数学理论
that would help me conceptualize the dimensions in string theory?
可以帮助我将弦理论中的维度概念化
Uh, yes, yes, yes, yes. But before we get started,
没错没错 但我们开始前
I am going to need to collect everybody's phone.
我需要先把每个人的手机没收了
Oh. ?Why?
为什么
Because they're little listening devices, aren't they?
因为他们可都是小型窃听器呢
Yes, for people to spy on you and steal your work.
可以被想盗取你成果的人利用
Yeah, what happened to the good old days
回想一下过去的好日子
where if someone wanted to steal your work,
如果想盗取你的心血
they had to hire a prostitute to seduce you?
还得请个妓女来勾引你
Who told you about that?
谁告诉你这件事的
Just making a joke.
我只是开个玩笑
Yeah, it's not funny when it happens.
真的发生的时候就没那么好笑了
All right, now,
好了
you're probably going to want to start with this notebook here.
你可以先从这个笔记本开始
- Oh. Oh, my. ?- Here we are.
-我的天 -开始吧
no offense, Dr. Wolcott, but I'm not sure this makes any sense.
无意冒犯 沃尔科特博士 这内容无意义啊
That's because I've written it all backwards.
因为我都是倒着写的
You... Wow.
你 哦哇
That's "Wow" backwards.
我这是倒着说的"哇哦"
Hmm. You know...
那个...
- I still don't get it. - Well, plus the numbers are letters
-我还是看不懂 -里面的数字其实是字母
and the letters are numbers. ?Oh.
字母其实是数字
I love him.
我爱死他了
Are you having fun?
你是不是玩得很开心
Yeah.
开心
I just, uh, finished sewing this top to bottom.
刚缝好了上边到下边的部分
Now I'm gonna sew it side to side.
现在要开始缝左右的
Pace yourself.
慢慢来
Some more tea?
喝茶不
Oh, lovely.
太好了
Seriously? What the hell?
什么鬼啊 这都是啥玩意呀
- Huh? - ?What?
-怎么了 -怎么回事
This is my bachelorette party, tea and quilts?
这是我的单身派对 喝茶和缝被子吗
?Well, you said you didn't want anything crazy.
你自己说不要太疯狂的
?Yes, but I said it like, "I don't want anything crazy."
可我说的方式是 "我不要太疯狂的"
Which clearly means I wanted something crazy.
意思就是我要疯 我要狂
I mean, is this how boring you think I am?
难道你们眼中的我就是这么无趣吗
Penny, she asked you a question.
佩妮 她在问你问题呢
Of course not.
当然不是了
So you thought that I would like quilting?
所以你们觉得我喜欢缝被子吗
- Well, don't you? - Of course I like quilting!
-那你不喜欢吗 -当然喜欢了
It's the slowest way to make a blanket!
这是制作一床被子的最慢方式
But this is my bachelorette party!
但这是我的单身女郎派对
It's supposed to be fun and wild and full of bad decisions.
那就应该放纵不羁 做些错误决定
Hey, we can make bad decisions.
我们当然可会做错误决定了
She had two kids back-to-back and I thought you'd like this,
她接连生了两个孩子 我误以为你喜欢缝被子
so we're off to a good start.
这还不算做错误决定吗
Come on, let's go somewhere we can do body shots
来吧 让我们找个地方
- off shirtless bartenders. - ?Yes.
-在裸身酒保身上喝男体酒 -没错
I don't know. That might be too much.
真的吗 会不会太过了
All right, you know what,
没错 那这样吧
why don't we stay home, have a little wine...
我们还是留在家里喝点小酒...
What are you not getting about this?!
你们怎么就体会不到我的潜台词
Dr. Wolcott, your work on time is revolutionary.
沃尔科特博士 您对时间的研究成果是革命性的
I would say thank you,
我想说谢谢你
but, in my theory of time,
但在我的时间理论中
you've already called my work revolutionary,
你已经赞扬过我的成果具有革命性
I've already thanked you,
而我也已经谢过你了
and I hate repeating myself,
我不喜欢重复说一句话
so let's move on.
所以我就不说了
Wait a minute, are-are you saying that time
等等 你是说时间和空间一样
has multiple dimensions, the same as space?
都具有多维性吗
No. No, I'm not saying it--
不 不是我说的
the math is saying it.
是数学计算说的
Though it is the math that I invented,
当然这个数学计算是我想出来的
so, yes, I guess I am saying it.
所以我想也可以等同于我说的
You understanding any of this?
你能懂任何一点吗
I haven't understood anything since poop tomato.
我从粑粑番茄之后就什么都搞不懂了
My goodness,
我的天
this is incredible.
这真是太神奇了
?See, I-I'm just not seeing where string theory fits into all this,
我就是想不出如何把弦理论代入其中
and that's where I think that you and I
所以我想在这点上
could be of help to each other.
你和我可以一起合作
Thank you. I'd be honored.
谢谢 我真是荣幸
All right. Allow me to show you my most recent journal.
我给你看看我最新的论文吧
Sheldon's right.
谢尔顿说得对
This guy, this guy's brilliant.
这家伙 真是个天才
Yeah, I mean, he's a little... kooky,
没错 虽然他有点神经兮兮
but a mind that can reconceptualize time
但他聪明到可以重新概念化时间
probably has a reason for keeping a jar
那么他用罐子收集自己剪下来的脚趾甲
of toenail clippings that we just don't understand.
一定也有我们无法理解的原因了
I could spend months up here just going through his math.
我光看他算的内容就能在这待上几个月
I think Sheldon might.
我想谢尔顿可能会
Great. Who's gonna tell Amy
太棒了 谁去告诉艾米
we lost her fiance to a madman in the mountains?
她的未婚夫被深山里的疯子抢走了
Hey, I drove.
我出力开车了
This is so exciting.
好令人激动呀
Can we do a body shot?
我们能不能喝男体酒
I've always wanted to do a body shot.
我一直想试试男体酒
Also, what's a body shot?
还有 男体酒到底是什么
It's when you take a drink out of a stranger's belly button.
就是你用陌生人的肚脐盛酒来喝
No, thanks.
免了 谢谢
What if they have an outie?
如果他们肚脐外凸怎么办
Does it just spill everywhere?
就流得到处都是吗
Okay, look, we've got all night.
我们有一整晚时间
Let's just take it easy. We can...
放松点 我们可以...
I'm getting married!
我要结婚啦
Here you go. First round is on the house.
给 第一轮免费
Hey there.
你好呀
Do you do body shots?
你提供男体酒服务吗
Oh, she said she didn't want one.
她说她不想玩这个了
Mind your business.
少管闲事
Cheers!
干杯
12分钟后
Amy?
艾米
Amy? Should we get her home?
艾米 我们要不要送她回家
Why? She's sound asleep, and we have sliders coming.
为什么 她睡死了 我们又点了迷你汉堡
One more round!
再来一轮
So, how would this work
这在奇点的情况下
in the context of a singularity?
会如何进行
Yes, that's-that's a tricky bit to explain.
这部分不好解释
I assume you're familiar with non-abelian group theory.
你应该熟悉非阿尔贝群理论吧
Oh, and how.
当然
You never forget your first group theory.
你永远不会忘记第一次群理论
Listen, I'm gonna put on a pot of coffee,
各位 我去煮一壶咖啡
because there is a lot of math to go through.
有很多数学的部分得过一遍
And he said he didn't want a wild bachelor party.
他还说他不想要狂野的单身派对
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, uh, Sheldon's getting married in a month.
谢尔顿一个月后要结婚了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Yeah, I'm a married man myself.
我也是已婚男人
Oh, really? Is she here?
真的吗 妻子也在这儿吗
And alive?
还活着吗
A-And can people other than you see her?
除了你 其他人也能看到她吗
She lives in Munich.
她住在慕尼黑
It's a perfect marriage.
这是完美的婚姻
We focus on our work
我们专注于自己的研究
and send each other cards every year on our birthdays.
每年在生日的时候寄卡片给对方
Hey, wait, what-what month is it?
等等 现在是几月
Uh, April.
四月
Most years.
几乎每年
The point is we give each other space.
重点是 我们给彼此空间
I give her Europe, she gives me South America.
我给她欧洲 她给我南美洲
That's where she thinks I'm living.
她以为我住在那儿
I-I've never considered a long-distance marriage.
我从没考虑过远距离婚姻
Well, listen, if you want to be a great scientist,
听我说 如果你想成为伟大的科学家
you can't afford to be distracted.
就不能被分心
Hey, where are my manners?
我怎么那么失礼
You fellas must be hungry.
你们一定饿了吧
Do you like rabbit?
你们喜欢兔肉吗
- ?Sure. ?- Sounds good.
-喜欢 -听起来不错
Okay.
那好
But can you tell the difference between rabbit and squirrel?
但你们能分辨兔肉和松鼠肉的区别吗
- ?Don't think so. - ?Probably not.
-应该不行 -估计没办法
Great!
太棒了
We're having rabbit.
我们今晚吃兔肉
Be right back!
我去去就回
It is amazing how much he's accomplished
他通过脱离日常生活
by isolating himself from the distractions of day-to-day life.
获得了如此大的成就 实在太惊人了
Okay, please don't tell me you want to live like this.
拜托别告诉我你想过这样的生活
See, that's the strange thing.
怪就怪在这儿
I don't.
我不想
What is wrong with me?
我有什么毛病啊
Why don't I want this?
我为什么不想要这种生活
Look at how cool it all is.
瞧这一切有多酷啊
Nothing is wrong with you. You have friends,
你没毛病 你有朋友
you have a fiancee, you have a full life.
有未婚妻 有完整的人生
You know what,
知道吗
you're right.
你说得对
Thank you for bringing me up here.
谢谢你们带我来这儿
But I think I'm ready to go home now.
但我想我准备好回家了
Really? You don't want to stay for dinner
真的吗 你不想留下来吃晚饭
and talk more science?
聊更多的科学吗
No. No, we better go.
不了 我们还是走吧
I miss Amy.
我想念艾米了
And my phone.
还有我的手机
Also, I'm from Texas,
还有 我是德州人
and I can taste the difference between rabbit and squirrel.
我能尝得出兔肉和松鼠肉的区别
Oh, look who's back!
看谁重返人间啦
There she is!
她醒了
What happened? How did we get here?
发生了什么 我们怎么到这儿的
You don't remember anything?
你什么都不记得了吗
I remember taking some shots, and then...
我记得喝了一些烈酒 然后
that's it.
就断片了
Oh, my gosh, did I pass out?
天啊 我醉倒了吗
You kind of did.
貌似是的
At my own bachelorette party?
在我自己的单身女郎派对上吗
I'm so lame.
我真是逊爆了
Well, you didn't pass out before you did
你醉倒前还是做了
all kinds of fun stuff.
各种好玩的事呀
What did I do?
我做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么啊
What'd she do?
她做了什么
well, you don't remember Riverdancing on top of the bar?
你不记得在吧台上跳《大河之舞》了吗
爱尔兰传统踢踏舞舞剧
I did that?
我跳了吗
Yeah, you did!
当然了
But I don't know how to Riverdance.
但我不会跳《大河之舞》啊
Didn't stop you from teaching all those shirtless firemen.
那也没能拦住你教那些半裸的消防员
I saw shirtless firemen?
我看见半裸消防员了吗
Saw, smelled, slid down like a pole.
看见 闻过 还把他们当钢管滑下来
Did I flash anybody?
我有没有露奶给某人看
How about everybody?
应该问有没有给所有人看
I can't believe it. I'm so embarrassed.
真不敢相信 我觉得好羞愧
You didn't take any pictures, did you?
你们没拍照吧
Oh, no, we would never do that to you.
我们绝不会那样对你
Yeah. But if there were pictures,
对啊 但如果有照片
they would be crazy.
一定狂野极了
You guys are good friends.
你们真是我的好朋友
Dinner!
晚饭来啦
Guys?
人呢
I can't believe they left without saying good-bye.
他们竟然不告而别
Wait a minute, what if they stole my work?
等一下 万一他们窃取了我的研究呢
Wait a minute!
等一下
What if they were never here at all?
万一他们根本没来过呢
Wait a minute!
等一下
What if they haven't gotten here yet
万一他们还没来到
but they're on their way?!
但已经在路上了呢
I better tidy up.
我还是赶紧收拾收拾
Hello.
你好啊
Welcome back. How'd it go?
欢迎回家 怎么样了
Well, Dr. Wolcott's theories of time
沃尔科特博士关于时间的理论
might save my new interpretation of string theory.
或许能拯救我对弦理论的新解读
Oh, well, that's exciting.
真令人激动
It is.
确实
How was your bachelorette party?
你的单身女郎派对怎么样
Well, I was in a bar,
我到酒吧去了
and I saw some shirtless men.
还看到一些半裸的男人
They were firemen, and they fought over me.
他们是消防员 为我展开了激烈的争夺
But Penny and Bernadette got me out of there
但在胜利者得到我送的战利品前
before the victor got my spoils.
佩妮和伯纳黛特就把我带走了
I see.
知道了
What's the matter?
怎么了
You look glum.
你好像闷闷不乐的
Amy, would you still love me
艾米 如果我不是你以为的那种人
if I wasn't who you thought I was?
你还会爱我吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Well, what if it turns out
如果我其实不是
I'm not the single-minded, science-obsessed recluse
你当初爱上的那个专心致志 沉迷科学
who puts his work above everything and everybody else
把研究看得比一切人事物都重要的隐士
that you fell in love with?
怎么办
What if I'm not the straightlaced,
如果我不是你以为的那个
buttoned-up, quilting queen you thought I was?
严厉刻板 沉默寡言的缝被女王 怎么办
What if I'm a...
如果我是个
Riverdancing wild woman?
跳《大河之舞》的狂野女人呢
I'd still love you.
我依然会爱你
I'd still love you, too.
我也依然会爱你
Do you really know how to Riverdance?
你真的会跳《大河之舞》吗
You tell me.
你来告诉我啊
I'm the only man you do that for.
你不许跳给其他男人看