生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第21集: 彗星“激”化 The Comet Polarization

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Pigeon check for Sheldon.
帮谢尔顿检查有没有鸽子
North side's all clear!
北面检查完毕
Great. Let's look at some planets!
太好了 来观测星球吧
Hey, why'd you lug your telescope all the way over here?
为什么要把你的望远镜大老远拖过来啊
Leonard has one in our apartment.
家里莱纳德也有一个啊
Yeah, I'm gonna use Leonard's.
对对对 要我用莱纳德的那个
Might as well hold my hand up like this and squint.
还不如干脆把我的手卷成这样再眯眼看
I don't know. It seemed pretty good.
还好吧 感觉他那个还不错啊
You know, once when the cable went out,
有一次我们家有线电视没了
I watched an entire episode of The Bachelor
我用那个看对街一户人家的电视
on a TV across the street.
看了一整集真人秀《单身汉》
This one's more of a professional model.
这个是比较专业的模型
So was the girl he picked!
男主角选的也是专业的模特啊
This baby's got a ten-inch diameter with f/10 ACF optics.
我这宝贝是有着十寸直径的f1/10光圈的ACF望远镜
And tonight Mercury is at its highest elongation.
而今晚 水星会达到东大距
行星与太阳之间分离的角度达到最大时称为大距水星离太阳太近 达到大距公众才好观测
It makes far-away things seem close,
那会让很远的东西看起来近一点
and Mercury is a planet.
另外 水星是一个行星
I know Mercury is a planet.
我知道水星是行星
But the-the other thing was helpful.
不过另一点挺有帮助的
Oh. Look at that.
快看
- Neil Gaiman tweeted about my store! - What did he say?
-尼尔·盖曼发推特说了我的店 -他说什么了
杰出作家 代表作有漫画《睡魔》系列 小说《星辰》《美国众神》
Uh, "Next time you're in Pasadena,
"大家下次如果去帕萨迪那市
Check out The Comic Center.
记得去这家店"漫画中心"看看
Great vibe, old school,
店内气氛良好 传统漫画店风格
the owner really knows his stuff."
店主也十分懂行"
Isn't that amazing?
这是不是太赞了
Well, uh, it's no Sandman, but I guess we can't expect
比不上他的《睡魔》 但我们也不能期待
everything he writes to be a masterpiece.
他写出来的任何文字都是大作啊
When was he in your store?
他什么时候来的你店里
I have no idea. I think I would remember that.
完全不知道 他来我应该能记得啊
Obviously, vibranium is the most powerful metal in comics.
振金很明显是漫画里最强的金属了
两天前
What, more powerful than adamantium?
有比艾德曼合金强吗
He's right.
拉杰说得对
Wolverine's claws, Ultron's outer shell.
金刚狼的爪子 奥创的外壳
Need I go on?
还需要我再举例吗
You don't need to, but you probably will.
不用 但你估计还是会说
What about Wonder Woman's bracelets?
那神奇女侠的手镯呢
Good point.
说得好
Strong as a metal and fierce as a fashion choice.
金属里的一霸 时尚界的一姐
You know,
其实呢
Thor's hammer's pretty powerful,
雷神索尔的锤子也很强啊
and in the comics, it's made out of enchanted uru.
在漫画里是被附魔的乌鲁金属做的
Uh, yeah, I think it's the enchantment
我觉得是附魔的部分让它强大
that's powerful, not the uru,
不是乌鲁自己本身强大
but, uh, thanks for playing.
不过还是感谢你参与讨论啊
Oh, man, I can't believe Neil Gaiman came in,
可恶 真不敢相信尼尔·盖曼来你店里
and we weren't even there.
而我们却没在场
校对 拉杰辣鸡赛太公 佩妮万岁YY猫
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 拉杰辣鸡赛太公 佩妮万岁YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第二十一集
Can you see Mercury? Can you see it?
你看到水星了吗 你能看到吗
One second.
等一下啦
You know, the Greek version of Mercury, Hermes,
希腊神话中赫耳墨斯
也就是罗马神话中的墨丘利[水星]
was worshipped in Athens
当年在雅典受祭拜时
by the carving of giant wooden phalluses.
人们是对着巨大的阴茎木雕来祭拜祂
Please, Amy,
求你了 艾米
get your mind out of the ancient Athenian gutter.
能不能从古雅典人的污秽思想里出来
Got another follower. I'm blowing up.
又涨一个新粉丝 我要火啦
Great. How many does that make?
厉害 现在有多少粉了
High double digits.
两位数高段班
- The nineties? ?- Mid double digits.
-90多粉丝啦 -两位数中段班
Hey, uh, Penny, do you want to check this out?
佩妮 你想来看看吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊
All right, just, uh, look through here,
好的 从这里看
and if you want to take a picture, just push that button.
如果你想拍照 就按这个按钮
Okay.
Oh, what is that?
那是什么啊
Is it Mercury? I'm really jonesing for Mercury.
是水星吗 我特别萌水星
I think it's a little early for Mercury to be visible yet.
现在要看到水星还太早了点吧
Playing hard to get.
玩欲擒故纵
I like that in a planet.
我就喜欢这样的行星
No, there's something fuzzy.
有个模糊的东西啊
Is it your teen years?
是你的少女岁月吗
No.
才不是
Yes. Shut up.
是啦 你闭嘴
Look. Look at that. I think I see something.
看 看那个 我好像看到什么了
It could just be your eyelash.
很可能是你的眼睫毛而已
It's not an eyelash!
才不是眼睫毛
Okay, well, uh, take a picture. Let's see.
好吧 那你拍张照 我来看看
Okay. Here.
好了 拍好了
Hmm. I do see something.
还真有东西
- Told you. ?- What is it?
-我就跟你说吧 -那是什么
I don't know.
不知道呢
Maybe it's a comet.
很可能是个彗星
That would be so cool.
那就太酷了吧
You guys want to see a real star, look over here.
你们想看真正的星吗 巨星就在此
What?
怎么了
I just got retweeted... by Patton Oswalt's brother.
单口相声演员帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特的弟弟转发我了
So, this is really where Neil Gaiman shops?
尼尔·盖曼真的都来这里买吗
Neil Gaiman, Nicolas Cage, Natalie Portman.
尼尔·盖曼 尼克拉斯·凯奇 娜塔莉·波特曼
The list goes on.
名单可长了
They all come here?
他们都来这里买吗
Unless I'm lying.
除非是我撒谎了
Who are all these people?
这些人都是谁啊
What? Is this a flash mob?
怎么 快闪族有活动吗
Are they dancing?
他们有在跳舞吗
I don't know what today's dancing looks like.
我又不知道这年头大家都怎么跳舞
Hey, guys. That tweet actually got people to come in.
两位 那条推特真的吸引了好多人来
Isn't that great?
是不是超棒
No. I liked the way the store was before.
才没有 我就喜欢这店以前那样子
You mean empty and sad?
门可罗雀 惨不忍睹的样子吗
Yes, it was perfect.
对啊 那简直完美
Like a funeral home that sells Pokemon cards.
仿佛有在卖宝可梦卡片的殡仪馆
What am I supposed to do now
我现在要是想要
if I want to hang out and read a comic book?
留在店里看看漫画该怎么办
Go sit on the couch.
去坐在沙发上看啊
Next to a stranger?
坐在陌生人旁边吗
If I'm going to sit, read, and ignore a woman,
我唯一愿意坐她旁边阅读并无视的女人
it's going to be my fiancee.
只能是我未婚妻
Why are you being such a baby about the crowds?
你干嘛有点人群就唧唧歪歪啊
You go to Comic-Con.
你不是也去漫展的吗
You-- I'm sorry.
你... 抱歉
You're comparing this place to Comic-Con?
你把这里跟漫展相提并论吗
Well, can I go to the bathroom here next to a Wookiee
在这里 我能在上厕所时
who got his zipper stuck in his fur?
碰见拉链卡到毛发的《星战》伍基人吗
Wow. We go to Comic-Con for different reasons.
我们俩去漫展的理由还真是大不同啊
You know what?
这样吧
Just give me a copy of Action Comics 1000,
给我一份《动作漫画》第1000期
and I'll be on my way.
我买了就走
Sorry. All out.
抱歉 卖完了
Now you just let people come in and buy them?
你现在就随便放人进店里买吗
I didn't realize your soul was also for sale.
我没意识到你连自己灵魂都卖啊
Well, it wasn't, but, uh, make me an offer.
本来没卖 但你出个价就能谈
Who is that?
谁啊
- Sheldon. ?- Who is he mad at?
-谢尔顿 -他又不爽谁了
- Neil Gaiman. ?- Who's that?
-尼尔·盖曼 -那是谁啊
- Not us. ?- Great.
-反正不是我们 -太棒了
?Guys.
两位
So, guess what.
你们猜怎么着
That indeed was a comet last night,
昨晚那东西的确是个彗星
and it turns out, no one's seen it before.
而且呢 是从未被人发现过的
Really?
真的吗
Look at that! I discovered a comet! Oh!
快看 我发现了一个彗星呢
What do you mean you discovered it?
什么叫你发现的
Well, I'm the one who saw it.
是我看到它的啊
In my telescope that I positioned.
用我摆好位置的我的望远镜
All you did was look into it.
你只是看了而已
Well, you both discovered it.
你们一起发现的
You can put both your names on the registration form.
可以在登记表上写上你们俩的名字啊
- Actually, we can't. - ?Why not?
-其实我们不能 -为什么
Because when I filled it out, it asked for name of discoverer,
因为当我填登记表时 上面问了发现者的名
and I put "Rajesh Koothrappali" because...
我写了"拉杰什·库萨帕里" 因为...
because that's who I am, and that's what I did.
那是我 是我发现的
Are you kidding me?
你不是吧
Well, he is the one who knew it was a comet.
的确 他才是知道那是彗星的人
No, he didn't. He thought it was an eyelash!
他知道个屁 他以为那是我的眼睫毛
And you thought it was a fuzzy streak.
你还以为那是一条模糊的东西
I mean, do you even know what a comet is?
你知道什么是彗星吗
Yeah, the thing I saw first.
知道啊 就是我先看到的东西
I honestly don't think that that qualifies as a discovery.
我真心觉得你那样不能算是发现
But I took the picture.
但照片是我拍的
Because I told you to!
是因为我让你拍下来
Like, if a monkey took the picture,
如果照片是一只猴子拍的
did it discover the comet?
难道彗星是它发现的吗
Excuse me?!
你说啥
Uh, he didn't mean monkey.
他不是想说猴子
- Get the hell out of my apartment! - ?And she didn't mean that.
-滚出我家 -她不是这意思
Actually, I think she did. You should go.
好像真是这意思 你快走吧
You look great.
你看起来好美
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Would you believe this is actually a dress
你能相信这是我
from before I was pregnant?
怀孕前的裙子吗
Well, it's not a competition,
不是要跟你比较啦
but I wore this suit to my Bar Mitzvah.
但我举行成年礼时就是穿的这套西装
Where's Stuart?
斯图尔特在哪
I told him we had a 6:30 reservation.
我跟他说了我们订了六点半的餐厅
Well, I'll call him.
我打给他
Comic Center, where the real superhero is you.
漫画中心 这里的超级英雄就是你
Stuart, you're supposed to be babysitting.
斯图尔特 你不是要过来照看孩子吗
Oh! Shoot. That was tonight. I forgot.
糟了 是今晚 我忘了
The store's been really busy.
店里忙翻了
Well, when can you get here?
你几点能来
Um, I don't think I can. Listen to this.
我应该来不了 听我说
I-I was ringing up a customer, and I heard someone say,
我刚才给一个客人收钱时 听到有人说
"Hey, there's a line," and I looked, and there was.
"付款要排队啊" 我一看 真的有个队
Come on. You can't do this to us.
不是吧 你怎么能这样对我们
I am really sorry. I will make it up to you.
我真的很抱歉 我会补偿你们的
But it won't be with a Val Kilmer Batman figurine
但补偿礼物不会是方·基默版的蝙蝠侠手办
because some sucker's buying that right now.
因为有蠢蛋正要掏钱买这个
此版蝙蝠侠的观众口碑较差
Not you. This is great.
不是说你 这手办超赞的
He says he has to work.
他说他要工作
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
We can have date night another night.
我们可以改天再过约会之夜
But you got all dressed up.
但你都打扮好了
We were supposed to have dinner and romance.
我们本来要享受晚餐和浪漫的
We'll just have to divide and conquer.
我们分工合作就好了
I'll go to dinner,
我负责去吃晚餐
and you can stay home with the Internet and have romance.
你可以跟网络在家享受"浪漫"
Okay, look, I Googled it.
我上网查过了
I took the picture, so it's my discovery.
我拍的照片 所以是我发现的
He stole my comet.
他偷了我的彗星
I know, but on the other hand, do you really care?
我知道 但话说回来 你真的在乎吗
Yes, I care. This happens to me all the time.
当然在乎 我总是遇到这种事
People take one look at me
大家看我一眼
and assume I don't know what I'm talking about.
就认为我不知道自己在说什么
Oh, I'm sure that's not true.
那一定不是真的
I'm sorry. Are you saying
不好意思 你是在说
I don't know what I'm talking about?
我不知道自己在说什么吗
No, I'm not saying anything...
我什么都没说
ever again.
再也不说了
Look, I'm serious. The other day at work,
我是认真的 前几天在公司
I had this great idea, but no one was listening to me.
我想出个好点子 但没人听我说话
And then five minutes later, Paul said the same thing,
五分钟后 保罗说了同样的话
and they practically carried him around the room.
大家简直要抬起他欢呼了
Oh, well, what was it?
什么点子
Well, CPK for lunch,
去加州比萨厨房吃午餐
but that's just one example.
但这只是其中一个例子
It also happens with all the doctors I have to deal with.
我要打交道的医生也都这样
You know, they're so condescending.
他们居高临下瞧不起我
I'm so sick of letting this stuff slide.
我受够了不计较这种事
I found that comet. Why should I let Raj say he found it?
是我发现的彗星 凭什么让拉杰说是他发现的
I know you're right, but he is our friend,
我知道你说得对 但他是我们的朋友
and this could be good for his career.
而且这对他的前途也许有帮助
Okay, so you agree with me, but he still gets his way?
这么说你同意我 但他还是得逞
Ah, there you go. Everybody wins.
没错 大家都赢啦
My God, you're such a people-pleaser.
天啊 你真是爱讨好人
You can't stand making anyone angry.
你无法忍受惹别人生气
Why would I want to make anyone angry?
我为什么要想惹别人生气
'Cause it would mean you were on my side.
因为那意味着你站在我这边
Oh, I am on your side. Hey, hey.
我是站在你这边啊
Let's not forget who you're really mad at here-- Raj.
我们别忘了你真正气的人是拉杰
Oh, and Paul. Paul sucks, right?
还有保罗 保罗最差劲了
But don't tell him I said that.
但别告诉他我这么说
Hey, Howard, did you see that...?
霍华德 你看到这个了吗
I'm over here, Sheldon.
我在这 谢尔顿
That was a close one.
刚才好险啊
I almost went home with that guy.
我差点就跟那哥们回家了
You doing okay? Do we need to go?
你还好吗 我们要走吗
No, I'm fine.
我没事
I admit all these people did take me by surprise at first,
我承认这些人一开始让我措手不及
but I've learned that I can accept change.
但我已经学会能接受改变了
S-Since when?
几时开始的
I managed it when Amy switched her shampoo
艾米把她的普通洗发水
from Prell to Prell for oily hair. Hmm?
换成控油洗发水时 我就学会接受了
Although I do miss the way
虽然我挺想念
her head used to slide off the pillow.
她头以前总滑下枕头的样子
May I help you?
有什么能帮你的
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, I'm Denise, the new assistant manager.
我是德妮丝 新来的助理经理
Nope.
不要
Can you believe it? In the past decade,
你能相信吗 在过去十年
I have spent thousands of dollars in that store,
我在那家店花了几千块
and this is the thanks I get.
结果他就这样回报我
You're right. I mean, he could at least get you a mug.
你说得对 他至少该送你个杯子
He gave me a mug.
他有送我杯子
What do you think I'm drinking out of?
不然我在用什么喝水
Do you even pay attention?
你都有在注意人家吗
Honestly, less and less.
老实说 越来越少了
Amy, the comic book store
艾米 漫画书店
is like my version of the country in Black Panther.
对我来说就像《黑豹》里的那个国家
Okay, I'm afraid this is gonna get really offensive
我有预感接下来的话会
to certain groups.
冒犯到某些人种群体
But go on.
不过你说吧
The nation of Wakanda was a hidden gem,
避世的瓦坎达仿佛一颗隐藏的宝石
and they wanted to keep it that way,
他们也想保持现状
because they knew if they opened it up to the world,
因为他们知道一旦向世界开放
everything that was special about it would get ruined.
那里所有特别之处都会被毁掉
- Are you done? ?- Yes.
-你说完了吗 -说完了
Oh, okay.
松了一口气
That both made sense and wasn't offensive.
你说的既有道理又不冒犯人
And to make things worse, Stuart hired some woman.
而雪上加霜的是 斯图尔特还请了个女员工
- There we go. ?- No...
-冒犯要来啦 -不
I'm not annoyed that she's a woman.
我不是烦她是女人
I'm annoyed, and she's a woman.
我是很烦 而她正好是女人
No, I get that.
我懂
I'm annoyed and I'm a woman.
我也烦 我也正好是女人
It's just, Stuart knows my likes and dislikes.
只是斯图尔特很了解我的喜好
And I can count on his discretion
而且如果我偶尔拿起了
if I pick up the occasional back issue
超人好基友吉米·奥尔森的过期刊
of Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen.
我可以信任他能保密
Which I don't.
我也绝对没看过那玩意
Well, don't think of her as a stranger.
别把她当作陌生人
Just think of her as a...
把她看成是
a friend you haven't berated, lectured or condescended to yet.
你还没指责 说教或瞧不起过的朋友
I hadn't thought of it that way.
我还没这么想过呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
- You're welcome. ?- You're wise,
-不客气 -你机智
and you smell like books.
身上又有书的味道
You really are the whole package.
你真是完美的天菜
Raj, just help me out.
拉杰 帮帮我
Penny's pretty mad about this comet thing.
佩妮真的很气彗星的事
Well, I'm sorry she's upset.
她不开心 我很抱歉
- But she didn't discover it. - Oh, come on,
-但彗星不是她发现的 -得了吧
you know she was a part of it.
你知道她也有份
Just add her name to the registration.
把她的名字加到登记表上吧
But I already told everyone at work that I did it.
但我已经告诉所有同事是我发现的
My boss was so excited,
我的上司超激动
he started calling me Captain Comet.
他都开始叫我彗星队长了
Which is better than his last nickname for me: Dr. Doughnuts.
这比他之前给我取的绰号"甜甜圈博士"强多了
Because one time I had two doughnuts.
因为有一次我吃了两个甜甜圈
And two times I had three doughnuts.
还有两次我吃了三个甜甜圈
I guess you're just gonna have to swallow your pride.
看来你得把自尊吞下去了
I, I, I can't do that.
我做不到
Sure you can-- just pretend it's two or three doughnuts.
当然可以 把它当成两三个甜甜圈就行了
You don't understand.
你不明白
Leonard, I need this.
莱纳德 我需要这个
My last big discovery was
我上一个重大发现是
if you press your upper lip hard enough,
如果用力压住上唇
you can block a sneeze.
可以止住喷嚏
I told you that.
这是我告诉你的
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I brought this upon myself.
是我自找的
I'm a bad scientist.
我是个差劲的科学家
- I'm a selfish person. ?- No, no, don't get upset.
-我是个自私的人 -不 别难过
You're not a bad person.
你不是坏人
Just let me... talk to Penny.
让我和... 佩妮谈谈吧
I'm-I'm sure I can make her understand.
我一定会让她理解的
Thank you. You're a good friend, Leonard.
谢谢 你真是个好朋友 莱纳德
I'm glad you think so, 'cause I may be living here soon.
你知道就好 因为我说不定得搬来和你住了
Just look at her over there.
看看她
She just started,
她刚上班
and she gets to put up "Staff Picks."
就开始负责"员工推介"专栏了
I've been coming here for ten years--
我在这里晃荡10年了
I still can't put up "Sheldon Dislikes."
连个"谢尔顿不喜欢"的专栏都没有
I talked to her yesterday.
我昨天和她聊了会
She really seems to know her stuff.
她这人挺懂行的
Challenge accepted.
我接受挑战
That is not what that was.
我根本没这个意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
I was wondering
我希望
if you could recommend something.
你能推荐点书给我
Oh, sure. You want to tell me what you like?
好呀 能告诉我你喜欢的类型吗
I would not.
我不
All right, well, you're wearing a Green Lantern shirt,
你穿了绿灯侠的衣服
so I'm guessing you're a DC fan.
我猜你是DC家的粉丝
Although that's from the Alan Scott era,
鉴于你这是第一代绿光侠艾伦?史考特
so you're probably not super into the current run.
所以你可能不太喜欢最近的剧情
How would you feel about an alternate history
你喜欢设定在一战时期有龙和魔法的
where World War I was fought with dragons and magic?
架空历史剧情吗
That's what I wanted the theme
那是我10岁时
of my tenth birthday party to be!
想要的生日派对主题
Here.
到这儿来
Check this out.
看看这本书
It's by Kurt Busiek.
这是科特·卜思科[漫威作家]的作品
You know, if you're interested in alternate histories,
如果你喜欢架空历史
Neil Gaiman wrote one called 1602.
尼尔·盖曼写过一本书叫《1602》
I'm sorry, we're in the middle of something here.
抱歉 我们正在聊其他事呢
It is pretty good, actually.
这书写得特别好 真的
He takes the Marvel superheroes
他把漫威的超级英雄
and he puts them into Elizabethan England.
放在了伊丽莎白时代的英格兰
Let me guess-- everyone thinks the X-Men are witches.
让我猜猜 大家都把X战警当成了巫师吧
Yeah.
是的
Why don't you take this home, and if you don't like it,
你先买回家看看 如果不喜欢
return it and I'll give you your money back.
我让你全额退款
Just don't tell Stuart.
但你可别告诉斯图尔特
Stuart who?
斯图尔特是谁呀
- Where have you been? - I went to yell at Raj.
-你去哪儿了 -我去骂拉杰了
And? Is he gonna give me back my comet?
然后呢 他会把彗星还给我吗
Interesting thing.
说来有趣
Did you cave?
你屈服了吧
Maybe I did, or...
也许我屈服了 或...
maybe I did.
也许我屈服了
But I did realize something.
但我也意识到
I-I don't need to fight your battles.
我不需要为你出头
You... you are
你... 你就是
a strong and independent woman.
一个坚强又独立的女性
You have your own voice.
你有为自己发声的能力
And, to quote another strong woman,
引用另一位坚强女性水果姐的话
Katy Perry, it's time to hear you roar.
是时候发出你的怒吼[歌名]了
Did you just think of that on your way home?
你是在回家路上想出来的吗
What do you want from me? The song was on in the car.
你想要我怎么样 车上就放着这首歌
But it doesn't mean
但这不代表
that it's not true.
这不是正确的
Well, you make a good point.
你说的得确有道理
I'm gonna go talk to Raj myself.
我要自己去找拉杰谈谈
I know I don't say it enough,
我知道这话我说得不够多
but you go, girl.
加油哦 妹子
That was enough.
够了 别说了
What's all this?
这是怎么回事呀
Well, we missed our date night,
我们错过了约会夜
and Stuart's working again,
斯图尔特又要上班
so I thought we could have a date night here at home.
所以我想我俩可以在家过约会夜
Aw, that's so sweet.
你太贴心了
Oh. So... is that really what you're wearing
你在咱们的约会夜
to our date night?
就穿成这样吗
Well, Stuart's not here and the kids are sleeping.
斯图尔特不在 孩子们又睡了
I could wear nothing.
我可以什么都不穿
You might want to hold off on that--
你还是先穿着吧
we're starting with soup.
第一道菜是汤呢
Wha...? I thought you were working late again.
你不是要加班吗
I was, but Denise has got it covered.
本来是的 可德妮丝都搞定了
the funniest thing happened today.
今天最好笑的是
You know the, uh, receipt tape in the cash register?
收银台的收据打印纸
It ran out.
居然用完了
I didn't even know it could do that.
我都不知道它还能被用完
You know, we were just sitting down to dinner.
我们正要坐下来吃饭呢
Oh. Perfect timing.
来得早不如来得巧
I'll go wash up.
我去洗手
There goes date night.
约会夜又泡汤了
Are you kidding? Stuart's here! Get your purse.
你开玩笑吧 斯图尔特来了 快去拿包包
- We're going out. - What about the dinner you made?
-我们出去吃 -那你做的晚餐怎么办
Right. Hey, Stuart!
对 斯图尔特
That can of soup sitting by the stove, that's for you!
炉子边的那听罐头汤归你了
You made canned soup for date night?
你用罐头汤来打发约会夜吗
And you wore sweatpants. Let's go.
你还穿着睡裤呢 快走吧
Oh, and it turns out Denise is also really excited
然后原来德妮丝也非常喜欢
for Dan Slott's run on Iron Man,
丹·索罗特版本的《钢铁侠》
because he was her favorite Spider-Man writer, too.
因为他也是她最喜欢的《蜘蛛侠》作者
How about that?
哎哟喂
Oh! And guess who goes to art school right here in Pasadena.
对了 猜猜谁正在帕萨迪纳读艺术学校呀
Hmm. I don't know.
我不知道
Denise?
德妮丝吗
You're a good guesser, Amy.
你可真会猜 艾米
Not as good as Denise, though.
不过没有德妮丝猜得准
She thought I would like this comic,
她猜我会喜欢《 阿罗史密斯》这本漫画
Arrowsmith, and she was right.
结果她猜对了
Well, was the store crowded?
店里是不是很多人呀
I bet it was. I know you hate that.
肯定很多 你不喜欢拥挤吧
It was. But if it weren't for the crowds,
是很多 可是如果人不多
Stuart never would have hired Denise,
斯图尔特也不会雇用德妮丝了
and she's the best.
她真的超棒
You must be Denise.
你就是德妮丝吧
Oh, yeah. How can I help you?
是的 有什么需要帮忙的吗
I'm Amy, Sheldon's fiancee.
我是艾米 谢尔顿的未婚妻
Oh. I got to be honest,
哇 老实说
I wasn't a hundred percent sure you were real.
我还怀疑过你是不是真实存在的
Oh, I am. And I heard you and Sheldon had a great time today
我就是本尊 我听说你今天和谢尔顿聊漫画
talking about comic books.
聊得很开心
- We did. ?- Great.
-没错 -那就好
Here's what's gonna happen.
事情是这样的
You're gonna teach me how to do that.
你得教会我怎么做
Do what?
做什么
Pretend to like comic books.
假装喜欢看漫画
Oh, no, I actually like comic books.
可我是真的喜欢看漫画
All right, let's not get hung up on semantics.
我们就不要纠结于语义问题了
It's late, we got a lot of work to do.
天色已晚 我们还有很多活儿要做
I'm sorry.
对不起
I haven't even said anything yet.
我还什么都没说呢
I know, but I heard your footsteps coming up the stairs,
我知道 可我听到你上楼梯的脚步声
and they sounded angry.
一听就怒气冲冲
They are angry. I'm mad at you.
的确是火大的脚步声 我在生你气
And you have every right to be, okay?
你确实应该生气
I was being... I was being a jerk.
我... 实在太不地道了
We did this together, and I hogged all of the credit.
我们一起发现的 而我把功劳都抢走了
And after you've been such a good friend to me over the years.
这些年你都一直对我很好
Like, I wouldn't even be able
如果不是你
to talk to women if it wasn't for you, so...
我都不能和女生说话
so I'm... I'm gonna make sure that your name is on the comet.
所以我会确保彗星上也有你的名字
Thank you.
谢谢
Even if it's professionally embarrassing.
就算这对我工作上来说很丢人
You know, or maybe put me on thin ice at work.
也许会让我的职业生涯岌岌可危
I may lose my funding.
也许会让我失去科研拨款
I still, uh... still want to make this right.
我还是想做正确的事
Good. Bye.
很好 回见了
That worked way better with Leonard.
这招对莱纳德有用多了
- Hello. - Hi.
-回来了 -你回来啦
Why are you reading a comic book?
你怎么在看漫画呀
Denise recommended it to me.
德妮丝推荐给我的
It's the Rebirth omnibus.
《DC宇宙重生》合订本
She thought it would be a good entry point for me
她觉得这本可以成为
into the DC Universe-- and I have to say,
我进入DC宇宙的入门书 而我不得不说
- I really do like... - You know, Amy,
-我真的喜欢 -你知道 艾米
Amy, I've talked a lot about comic books lately.
艾米 我今天聊了太多漫画了
Can we talk about something else?
我们聊点其他的吧