生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第22集: 资金不足 The Monetary Insufficiency

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
What-what are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
The light is red so I came to a stop.
红灯了 所以我停下啊
You're in a stolen cop car with a dead hooker in the trunk.
你开着偷来的警车 后车厢还有死掉的妓女
You don't have to obey traffic laws.
你不必遵守交通规则吧
I know I don't have to.
我知道我不必
The fun is choosing to.
但选择遵守才是乐趣所在啊
Hey. Missed you guys at the faculty mixer.
你们没有来学院聚会啊
Ah, you should have been there; dessert was bananas.
真应该来的 甜点简直香蕉你个芭乐赞
Sorry, that was misleading. The dessert was pie,
抱歉 这话有点歧义 甜点是派
but the pie was bananas.
这个派香蕉你个大西瓜赞
Actually, the pie was cherry,
其实这个派是樱桃口味
but the taste of the pie was... bananas.
但吃起来这美味简直香蕉你个大樱桃
Those mixers are such a waste of university money.
这些聚会根本就是在浪费大学的钱
If they spent less money
如果学校少把钱花在
on frivolous nonsense and more money on science,
这些琐碎的狗屁上 多花钱在科学上
we'd all be better off.
对大家都有好处
You're a theoretical physicist.
你就是个理论物理学家
What more do you need than an office and a whiteboard?
除了一个办公室跟一张白板 你还需要什么
Someday, my new formulas on entropy decrease
某一天 我的量子退相干导致熵减少的
due to quantum decoherence will need to be tested
新公式将会需要测试
and that will require funding.
到时候就会需要资金
Your theories are pretty abstract.
你的理论都挺抽象的
I wouldn't even know how to
我都不知道该怎么
design an experiment to prove them.
设计出证明它们的实验
Says the experimental physicist.
某实验物理学家如是说
Well, I know a place the university can make some cuts.
我知道大学可以从哪里削减支出了
Bye, Leonard.
莱纳德 拜拜了您那
One second, one second.
慢着 慢着
He's got a point.
他说的不无道理啊
In order to corroborate your string theory research,
要想证实你的弦理论研究
you'd have to create a black hole.
你就得制造出一个黑洞
Wouldn't that destroy the Earth?
那不会毁掉地球吗
Perhaps, but we'd all go to the grave knowing I was right.
或许吧 但大家都可以知道我是对的再入土
I guess you could create a contained microscopic black hole.
我想或许你可以制造个微型黑洞啊
Huh. Interesting.
有意思
Welcome back, Leonard.
欢迎回来 莱纳德
Sorry, you're out.
抱歉 你得卷铺盖了
What did I do?
我做什么了
Exactly.
正是如此
翻译 翻译缺经费赛太公 油腻希 猫中之王
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 鸡舍老板赛太公 杀鸡儆猴YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第二十二集
Ooh, this one's pretty.
这个好好看
Mm. My mother wouldn't approve;
我妈不会同意
shows too much clavicle.
露太多锁骨了
She calls it "The bosom's welcome mat."
她把锁骨称为"胸部的迎宾脚踏垫"
I can't wait to get drunk
我真是等不及要喝醉
and pick a fight with her at your wedding.
然后在婚礼上跟她起争执了
It's just so hard to tell what will look good on me.
真的好难知道到底哪件我穿起来会好看
No. This is just to give you ideas.
不 这只是让你知道个方向
You know, do-do you want something simple and elegant?
让你知道你是想要简单高雅款呢
I mean, do you want a train?
你想要拖尾[火车]吗
Ooh, we're talking about trains.
大家在聊火车啊
Not the kind of trains you like.
不是你喜欢的那种火车
Oh, I like all kinds of trains-- steam, diesel,
我喜欢所有火车啊 蒸汽火车 柴油火车
coal, elevated, bullet.
煤炭火车 高架列车 子弹列车
I defy you to name a train that I don't like.
你有本事就说出个我不喜欢的火车
The kind on the back of a wedding dress?
在婚纱后面的那种火车[拖尾]
I did not see that coming. Good job.
我完全没料到这个 你厉害
But while we're on the subject of fashion,
趁我们刚好在聊有关时尚的话题
I'm asking the university for some funding tomorrow.
我明天想跟大学要研究资金
What should I wear?
我应该穿什么
Mm. Well, I've got a push-up bra I can loan you
我有一件聚拢提升型胸罩可以借你穿
that always gets me free drinks.
它总能让我得到免费酒水
How much money are you asking for?
你想要多少经费
$500 million.
5亿
Then I'd go no bra.
那我劝你直接不穿胸罩去吧
What do you need that kind of money for?
你要这么大一笔钱干什么啊
I have figured out an experimental design
我想出了一个实验设计
that may corroborate my latest thinking on string theory.
可以证实我最新的弦理论想法
I just need 2,148 high-power lasers
我只需要2148台大功率激光器
to compress 20 micrograms of gold into a small enough volume
来把20微克的黄金压缩到足够小的质量
to make a microscopic black hole.
从而创造出一个微型黑洞
Just nod.
点头就好了
Sheldon, they're not gonna give you half a billion dollars.
谢尔顿 他们不会给你5亿的
I mean, they won't even give me that much
连我都要不到那么多
and I keep promising I can make people's brains "grow younger."
我可是保证了我能让人的大脑"返老还童"呢
Can you?
你能吗
No. Shh.
不能
But I need it. It's the only way to settle the contradictions
但我需要啊 这是唯一有办法解决
between gravity and quantum mechanics.
重力与量子力学间矛盾的方法了
Well, it's too much money, you can't ask for that all at once.
这要求的款项太大笔了 你不能一次要这么多
Well, what if I ask for it in six easy installments
那我让他们分6期付款如何
of $83,333,333.33?
每次给8333万3333.33
Okay. What if you asked for $20 million?
好吧 那你去要个2千万如何
I'm sorry, I'm trying to do science,
抱歉 我是要做科学研究
not hire Lady Gaga to come to my birthday.
不是要请嘎嘎小姐来我生日表演
Do you even know who Lady Gaga is?
你知道人家嘎嘎小姐[歌手]是谁吗
Presumably, the wife of Lord Gaga.
我推断她应该是嘎嘎先生的老婆
Sheldon, you know, Penny's got a point.
谢尔顿 其实佩妮说的有道理
Sometimes when you want something big from someone,
有时候你想跟别人提一个大要求
you-you got to be careful not to scare them away, you know?
你得小心别一下就把别人给吓跑 懂吗
You got to start small and-and build up slowly,
你得小火开始 慢慢加料慢慢炖
even if it takes eight years.
哪怕得炖他个足足八年
Eight long years.
八个漫长的年头
That's oddly specific.
年数莫名精确啊
Have you ever done that?
你做过这件事吗
Nope.
没有
So with this level of high-power laser array,
用这个程度的大功率激光器阵列
we would actually be able to solve
我们终于可以有办法
the black hole information paradox once and for all.
一劳永逸地解决黑洞信息悖论呢
That's impressive, and how much funding were you looking for?
非常出色 那你需要多少研究资金呢
$20 million.
2千万
Really?
真的吗
You think you can build that for $20 million?
你觉得你用2千万就能造出来吗
Not a chance.
下辈子吧
I'm sorry, then why are you asking me for it?
抱歉 那你为什么跟我要这数目
Because once you've spent $20 million,
因为一旦你已经花了2千万
you're much more likely to give me an additional 50.
你就很有可能再给我追加5千万
So actually, what you're saying is with $70 million,
所以其实你的意思是 只要有7千万
you can build this.
你就能造出这个
I can see why you'd think that, but no.
我能理解您为何这么想 但非也
You can't go to the board of trustees
你肯定不能去跟董事会的人说
and say you gave Sheldon Cooper $70 million
你给了谢尔顿·库珀7千万美元
and have nothing to show for it.
但什么能拿出来的成果都没有
No. The only way you'd be able to save face is to double down.
不能 你唯一保留颜面的方法就是再加一倍
So 140?
所以就是1亿4千万
And then double again.
然后还得再加倍
280?
2亿8千万吗
And then-- good news-- not quite double again.
然后有个好消息 再将近双倍一次
So, uh, what do you say?
所以... 您怎么说
We have a deal?
我们说好了吗
He said no?
他拒绝了吗
No. That's only a two letter word.
"不要"只有两个字
You're gonna have to double down.
你得再加倍
Well, I'm sorry, Sheldon, but this sort of thing happens.
我也很遗憾 谢尔顿 但这种事常有
Higgs had to wait almost 50 years
科学家希格斯等了足足50年
before they built a collider big enough to prove his theory.
他们才终于建了一个大到足以证明他理论的对撞机
50 years?
50年吗
But I want to play with it now.
但我现在就想玩到它
You just have to wait for science to catch up
你得等等 等到科学够进步了
or technology to get cheaper.
或者这科技技术变便宜了
Think about, uh, DVD players--
你想想比如DVD播放器
they used to cost, like, a thousand dollars,
以前一台要上千块钱
but just the other day I used one to smash a bug.
但前几天我还用一台来砸扁虫子
Yeah, you-you just have to be patient.
对 你得有耐心
But what if while I'm being patient,
但要是我耐心等候时
someone more relentless than me
有比我更死缠烂打的人
badgers their university into giving them money?
逼得他们大学给他们拨款了呢
If there's someone more relentless than you,
如果有人比你更死缠烂打
I'd like to meet them.
我还挺想会会他们
I would not.
我不想
I'm not waiting for the university to come around.
我不会坐等大学自己想通
I'll find another way to raise the money.
我会另找法子筹款
Ooh, if it's one of those booths where we can throw a pie at you,
如果是可以朝你丢派的那种出气小房间
I'm in for, like, 20 bucks.
我愿意奉献20大洋
40 bucks if I can throw a DVD player.
如果我能朝你丢DVD机 我愿意出40
Would you like some champagne?
二位想来杯香槟吗
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
- Thanks. - ?Sure.
-谢谢 -不客气
This is nice.
这挺不错的
What? Helping Amy find a dress or day drinking?
你是指帮艾米选婚纱还是白天买醉
It's just nice, okay?
反正就是不错 问个屁
What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
Amy, oh, my God.
艾米 我的天啊
You look so beautiful.
你看起来真美
I feel beautiful.
我也觉得自己很美
And look, both clavicles.
你们瞧 两边锁骨都露了
Take that, Mom.
吃屎吧 老妈
You know what they say:
你知道俗语说的好
if you got 'em, flaunt 'em.
有料不秀 天诛地灭
Is it possible that the very first dress is the dress?
有没可能第一条就是最好的选择
Oh, don't be silly.
说什么傻话
You can't buy the first dress you try on.
怎么能买你试穿的第一条裙子
That'd be like marrying the first guy that you...
这就跟嫁给你第一个男...
You can't buy the first dress you try on.
怎么能买你试穿的第一条裙子
Little finger sandwiches, too. This place is amazing.
还有手指三明治 这地方棒极了
Interesting thing about finger sandwiches:
手指三明治有意思的是
you put enough of them together,
你把足够分量拼起来
you got a sandwich.
就能得到一个完整的三明治
Uh, guys, we have a problem.
姐妹们 有个问题
- Are you okay? ?- What's wrong?
-你没事吧 -怎么了
I look amazing in all of these dresses!
我穿所有婚纱都美爆了
Wow. Look at your waist.
瞧瞧你的小蛮腰
Where you been hiding that thing?
你之前都藏哪儿去了
Bernadette, stop.
伯纳黛特别说啦
Penny, you say something nice now.
佩妮 轮到你开始吹捧了
Boy, you know, when Sheldon sees you in that dress,
天啊 谢尔顿看到你穿这条裙子后
he's gonna want to methodically take it off,
一定会想井然有序地把裙子脱掉
fold it up, carefully place it in a storage box,
折好 小心放入储物盒
label it, and then ravish you.
贴好标签 然后尽情蹂躏你
Should I try on some more?
我要不要再试几条
Are you having fun?
你享受这过程吗
Am I having fun being beautiful?
我享受这美绝人寰的过程吗
Of course I am!
老娘当然享受
Great. Keep going.
太好了 继续
This is it.
就是它了
This is the one.
这就是命中注定的裙子
Do you love it?
你们爱它吗
Do you?
你爱吗
I do.
我超爱啊
Wow.
Also, wow.
我也是 哇
- Hello, Leonard. ?- Hi.
-你好 莱纳德 -嘿
Are you doing anything?
你在忙吗
No. I'm just sitting here at my desk
没有 我就坐在书桌前
typing on my computer for nothing.
无目的地敲打电脑键盘
That was my guess, but I didn't want to assume.
我就是这么想的 但我不想想当然
Can you help me shoot my Kickstarter video?
你能帮我拍摄众筹网站的短片吗
Do you really think people are gonna give you
你真觉得大家会给你
half a billion dollars?
五亿美元吗
Of course not, but if I can raise enough seed money
当然不是 但如果我能筹到足够的种子基金
to show that I'm serious,
显示出我是认真的
I should be able to attract some major investors.
应该就能吸引到一些大款投资人
And look at the cool incentives I'm offering.
快看看我提供的超酷捐款福利
"For $50,000, I will examine your diet
"捐5万 我就帮你检查饮食情况
and create a customized bathroom schedule."
为你量身定制如厕时间表"
That's fitting-- 50 grand down the toilet.
挺合适的 5万丢进马桶冲走
Well, how about this?
这个怎么样
For $100,000, I will design the flag
捐10万 我就亲自为你家
of your house or apartment.
设计一面旗帜
And for $1 million,
还有 捐100万
I will come over and tell you what's wrong with you.
我就莅临你家告诉你 你有什么毛病
Aw, and all these years, I've been getting that for free.
这么多年来 我都免费"享受"这待遇
Don't be smug, Leonard.
少自以为是了 莱纳德
That's one of the things that's wrong with you.
这正是你其中一种毛病
Well, that was a successful trip.
这趟行程收获颇丰
Yes.
是啊
Amy found a dress that she liked.
艾米找到了中意的裙子
She sure did.
确实
She found a dress that looked like...
她找到了一条看上去...
like it made her happy.
让她快乐的裙子
She-she did look happy.
她确实看起来很快乐
I mean, her face was just glowing, so...
她脸上洋溢着幸福的光彩
Yeah, we should make sure the photographer knows
对 我们应该确保摄影师知道
to just really... get in there.
拍的时候... 尽量特写脸
So we agree it's awful?
我们同意那裙子丑爆了对吧
That dress should be set on fire!
那条裙子就该一把火给烧了
Should we say something?
我们该说什么吗
No, we can't.
当然不能说
But don't you think she brought us with her
但她带我们一起去选裙子
'cause she wants our honest opinion?
不就是想听我们诚实的意见吗
No one wants that.
没人想听真话
I do.
我就想啊
No, ya don't.
你才不想
I don't want her to look back
我不想她难看
and think she made some awful mistake.
觉得自己犯了大错
《芝麻街》中的角色
You mean like your dumb Cookie Monster tattoo?
你是说像你那个蠢兮兮的曲奇怪兽纹身一样吗
See? Was that fun?
看见没 这样好玩吗
Someone's gonna say something.
总会有人说难听话
It should be us now instead of everyone at her wedding.
与其让她在婚礼上出丑 不如我们现在告诉她
Okay, but as long as we do it gently.
好吧 但我们得委婉一点说
And together.
还得一起说
Well, what about my dress?
我的裙子怎么了
Don't you like it?
你们不喜欢吗
- I don't. - ?It's beautiful.
-我不喜欢 -裙子太美了
Hey, Stuart, I'd like to sell some comic books.
斯图尔特 我想卖些漫画
Oh. Well, I know all about that.
这我太了解了
Step one is flunk out of art school.
第一步是从被踢出艺校开始
Well, why are you selling 'em?
你为什么要卖漫画
The university is refusing to fund my experiment,
大学拒绝给我的实验拨款
so I need to raise money and do it on my own.
所以我需要筹钱自己做
Ah. How much do you need?
你需要多少钱
For a start, I'm trying to raise $500,000.
一开始我想先筹50万
Well, I hope you have that rare Superman
那我希望你有那超稀有的
printed on the skin of actual Superman.
印在真正超人皮肤上的《超人》
I know you're making a joke,
我知道你在开玩笑
but I really do have some valuable issues in here.
但我真的有不少期值钱的漫画
And this is just the first box of many.
这还只是第一盒 后面陆续还有
All right, let's see what you got.
好吧 看看你这儿有什么
Huh. Is this a complete run of Todd McFarlane's Spawn?
这是整套托德·麦克法兰的《再生侠》吗
Yes.
没错
Ooh, look at this.
瞧瞧这个
Giant-Size X-Men number one,
《巨大X战警》第一期
Len Wein's relaunch of the franchise.
当年莱恩·韦恩对《X战警》系列的承先启后之作
Yeah. I know what it is. I'm the one who bought it,
我知道这是什么 是我亲手买来
bagged it, boarded it and taped it shut
装入袋子 放好硬纸板 并用胶带封好的
while wearing white cotton gloves.
而且全程戴着棉制白手套
Okay, well, you know,
好吧 你知道的
I'm gonna have to open it to assess its condition.
我需要打开看看它们是否完好
Just be gentle.
温柔一点
It's never felt the touch of a man before.
它们从来没有被男人碰过
You don't seem like you really want to sell these.
感觉你并不愿意卖掉它们啊
Of course I don't want to sell these.
我当然不想卖
These are all important to me,
它们是我的珍宝
but not as important as science,
但还是比不上科学
and if this is the sacrifice I need to make, then so be it.
若为科学故 珍宝亦可抛
Okay. Uh, why don't you leave these here with me,
好吧 那就把它们留在这儿
and I'll-I'll price 'em out for you.
我帮你估个价
Is it okay if I stand here and watch?
我能站在旁边看你弄吗
Sure.
可以呀
If anyone asks, tell them I was brave.
如果之后有人问起 就说我很勇敢
Hey, I can't believe you just threw me under the bus.
你刚才就这么把我出卖了吗
I know, right? That was crazy.
对啊 超不敢相信吧
Well...
你...
Do you know how that makes me look?
你这样害我成为什么人了啊
Uh, that's an easy one-- bad. ?Well...
这个简单 坏人
Why didn't you tell her that you didn't like the dress, either?
你为什么不告诉她你也不喜欢那裙子
I mean, what happened to our united front?
说好的姐妹一条心呢
I'm sorry. Is this your first day being a girl?
不好意思 你是第一天当女人吗
Ooh, did your mom pack your lunch?
你妈给你做的午饭吗
Of course not.
当然不是了
Do you know how much it costs to pack a tuna fish sandwich
你知道从德州连夜寄来干冰包装的
in dry ice and overnight it from Texas?
金枪鱼三明治要多贵吗
Well, I do, and my mother says it's too expensive.
反正我知道 我妈说太贵了
I like tuna fish.
我喜欢金枪鱼
Do you want it? I'll sell it to you for $5,000.
那你想吃不 5000块卖给你
How's the fundraising going?
你的募款进行得如何了
- Oh, that depends. Raj, was that a "Yes"? - ?No.
-看情况 拉杰 买吗 -不买
It's going badly.
进行得不顺
How much have you raised?
你现在募到多少钱了
Well, with my Kickstarter campaign,
众筹网的项目
selling my collectibles, and the money in my bank account,
卖掉收藏品的收入 和我的银行余额
about $65,000.
差不多6万5千元
Wow. That's a lot.
已经很多了
Yeah, not enough.
还远远不够
It's so frustrating that science should be held hostage
真是闹心 科学竟然沦落为
to the almighty dollar.
金钱的奴隶
Well, don't give up. You'll find that money somewhere.
别放弃得太早 你总能找到钱的
- You really think so? ?- No,
-你真这么想吗 -才怪
but it's good that he has a hobby.
但他现在有了个爱好是好事
You ever thought of going to Vegas?
你考虑过去维加斯吗
Can you be more specific?
能说更详细点吗
Las Vegas?
拉斯维加斯
Oh, you mean gambling. ?
你是说赌博呀
Oh. Well, that's not the worst idea.
这个主意倒不坏
Um, it is the worst idea, and I'm including the year
这是最坏的主意了 就连拉杰
that Raj wore nothing but tracksuits.
曾经穿了一年运动服都比这个主意好
Ordinary people can't beat a casino,
普通人赢不了赌场
but mathematicians and scientists,
但数学家和科学家
they do it all the time.
常常是赌场赢家
Yeah, a group of students
曾经有一群麻省理工的学生
from MIT took Las Vegas for millions, and that's MIT.
从赌城赢走了几千万 这还只是麻省理工呢
Howard went there.
连霍华德都能读的学校
Come on, Sheldon.
来吧 谢尔顿
I'll give you a ride out to the desert right now.
我立马就送你去沙漠
No one is going to Vegas.
谁都不许去赌城
No, we weren't gonna make it to Vegas.
在到沙漠里的赌城前他就被我埋了
Hi. Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Depends. Is what I'm wearing okay,
看情况 我穿这身还行吗
or should I go change first?
是不是该去换身衣服呢
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I never should have said I didn't like your dress.
我不应该说不喜欢你的裙子
It's your wedding, and all that matters is
那是你的婚礼 只要你觉得美丽
that you feel beautiful.
就够了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, are... are we good?
那我们没事了吧
No, we're not good.
不 没事才怪
You ruined my dress.
你毁了我的裙子
Well, why? I just said you should wear it.
为什么 我都说了你可以穿
Well, I can't wear it now. I mean, I know you hate it.
我现在不能穿了 我知道你讨厌它
That's all I'm gonna be thinking about.
这件事永远环绕在我脑海了
No, I don't hate it.
不 我没有讨厌它
I asked if you liked it, and you said no.
我问你喜欢吗 你说不
There is a lot of room between "don't like" and "hate."
不喜欢和讨厌之间还差了千八百里呢
You know, it's-it's where you find rice pudding and jazz.
米布丁与爵士乐就在这之间
Anyway, who cares what I think?
再说 我的想法有啥所谓啊
I do. You're the-the coolest,
对我有所谓 因为你是我生命中
prettiest, best-dressed person in my life.
最酷 最漂亮 最会打扮的人
Okay, that would be flattering,
这话本来应该算夸到天上了
except I know all the people in your life.
可惜我知道你身边都是些什么货色
Look, Amy,
听我说 艾米
I don't know what to say. I think I got stuck on the fact
我不知道该说什么了 我可能是只想到
that it's not a dress I would choose, but it shouldn't be.
我自己不会选那条裙子 但不该是这样
You know, it's your dress.
因为那是你的裙子
I mean, hey, would you marry Leonard?
比如 你会嫁给莱纳德吗
Ew.
Okay, a simple "no" would have been fine, but...
简单回答"不会"就可以了
you see my point.
不过你懂我的意思吧
That we're different people?
我们不一样
Yes, and from now on, I am gonna remember
没错 从现在开始 我要提醒自己
that this wedding is all about you.
这场婚礼你才是主角
I appreciate that.
谢谢
You're a good maid of honor.
你真是一个好伴娘
It's Bernadette. Hello?
博纳黛特打来了 喂
I feel bad about hanging Penny out to dry.
我觉得让佩妮背黑锅 于心有愧
The truth is, I don't like the dress, either.
事实上 我也不喜欢那条裙子
Are you kidding me?
你们在玩我吗
Now Bernadette doesn't like the dress?
现在博纳黛特也不喜欢那裙子吗
Oh, she is the worst.
她最贱了
Anyone seen Sheldon?
有人看到谢尔顿了吗
Last time I saw Sheldon was this morning.
我最后一次看到他是今早
Careful. Don't say his name a third time.
小心 不要再念第三次他的名字了
美国都市传说 在镜子前喊"血腥玛丽"这名字三次就会把这个鬼给召唤来
You don't think he actually went to Las Vegas, do you?
他不会真的去拉斯维加斯了吧
Five red.
红色五号
This is it.
时机已到
- Is everything okay, sir? ?- Oh. Hi.
-你还好吗 先生 -你好
It's better than okay.
不能再好了
I am a physicist, and I have been observing this wheel for hours
我是个物理学家 我观察这个轮盘好久了
and running a chi-square analysis,
并对它进行了卡方分析
which is how I know that the ball is far more likely
发现这个球极有可能会掉在
to land on 32, 17 or five.
32 17 和5的位置
So if you could hold off on replacing this wheel,
希望您能暂时别更换轮盘
I'd like to make several large bets.
我想要下几个大注了
Well, good for you. Pelican.
好的 很好 鹈鹕
What's pelican?
鹈鹕是什么
Sir, would you come with us? ?
先生 请跟我们来
Oh, no. I have to place my bet first. This is for science.
不 我还没下注呢 我这是为了科学
- 17 black. - No! No!
-黑色17号 - 不 别啊
Oh, guess who's no longer allowed to set foot in...?
猜猜谁终生不得再次踏入...
You look beautiful.
你好美
Really?
真的吗
'Cause I was gonna return it.
因为我正打算退掉它
Why would you return it?
为什么要退呢
You look like a pile of swans.
你看起来美若一群天鹅
I'm so glad you like it...
你能喜欢 我好开心
because... it's gonna be my wedding dress.
因为...这就是我的婚纱
I can't wait to marry you.
我都等不及要娶你了
Why do you smell like smoke?
你为什么一股烟味
I was in Vegas.
我去维加斯了
Vegas?
什么维加斯
I'm sorry. Las Vegas.
抱歉 是拉斯维加斯