生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第24集: 蝴蝶领结不对称性 The Bow Tie Asymmetry

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
All right, Saturday is the big day.
好啦 周六就是大日子了
A lot of people thought this would never come.
很多人曾以为这一天永远不会到来
I may have been one of those people.
其实我也曾是其中一员
I may have been one of those people.
其实我也曾是其中一员
Wait, wait, are we talking about the wedding?
等等 是在说我们的婚礼吗
- Yes. - ?Oh, yeah, I was definitely one of those people.
-是的 -那对 我也绝对曾是其中一员
And yet, here we are.
但现在我们走到这一步了
Now, we got a lot of family coming in tomorrow.
明天会有会有很多亲朋好友来
I'm gonna need everyone's help.
我会需要大家的协助
Think of this as one of your comic book movies.
就把这个当做是你们的那种漫画电影吧
There's a bunch of superheroes, each with a different task.
有一群超级英雄 每个人都有不同职责
Oh, like the new Avengers.
就像是新的《复仇者联盟》吗
Which one was that?
是哪一部来着
The one you slept through last weekend.
就是你上周末在电影院里看到睡着那部
Oh, that was a good nap.
我睡得可香了
I-I think it's more like, uh, like Lord of the Rings,
我觉得 这更像是《指环王》
and you're the Fellowship.
而你们就是护戒使者
Uh, someone's got to go to Gondor,
有人得去刚铎
someone's got to go to Mordor,
有人得去魔多
someone's got to hold off the demon of shadow and flame.
有人得去阻挡影与炎之恶魔
You mean the Balrog?
你是说炎魔吗
I mean my mother.
我是说我老母
That is a perfect metaphor, Amy.
艾米 这个比喻超棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Because it also involves a ring
因为这还包含了一个
that binds me in servitude forever.
将会永远奴役我的戒指
Aw, he said forever.
他说永远呢
翻译 实力干将赛太公 得力助手YY猫
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 雄性增长赛太公 雌性下滑YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第二十四集[本季终]
That was Wil Wheaton.
刚才是威尔·惠顿
He's really excited about tomorrow.
他很期待明天的婚礼呢
As am I.
我也是
If you'd have told me as a child that an actor from Star Trek
如果你在我小时候告诉我
would be officiating my wedding, I would've said,
会有《星际旅行》的演员帮我证婚 我会说
"Ooh, William Shatner?"
"是柯克舰长威廉·夏特纳吗"
And if you'd have said, "No, Wil Wheaton,"
而如果你说"不是 是威尔·惠顿"
I'd have said, "Well, did you even try William Shatner?"
那我会回"那你试过请威廉·夏特纳吗"
And if you'd have said,
而如果你回
"Yes, but he costs too much money,"
"试过 可是他出场费太贵"
I'd have said, "Ah, well, Wil Wheaton's good, too."
那我会说"行吧 威尔·惠顿也可以啦"
Why do you keep tying and untying that bow tie?
你为什么一直在鼓捣那个领结啊
I can't seem to get it even.
我怎么绑都不对称
Well, I don't think it's supposed to be even.
那个应该不会是对称的
Sometimes a little asymmetry looks good.
有时候稍微不对称反而更好看
In the Renaissance, they called it "Sprezzatura."
在文艺复兴时代 他们称之为"潇洒不羁"
The Renaissance?
文艺复兴吗
Amy, you know I'm more of an Enlightenment person.
艾米 你明知道我更喜欢启蒙运动
17-18世纪的一场哲学与文化运动 又称启蒙时代该运动相信理性发展知识可以解决人类实存的基本问题
At some point, we have to decide
总有一天 我们会需要决定
how we want to raise the children.
该怎么养育我们的孩子
So are you feeling okay?
你感觉还好吗
No wedding jitters?
会有婚前恐惧吗
No.
没有
There is nothing in the world
世上没有任何人事物
that would stop me from marrying you tomorrow,
能够阻止我在明天娶你
even me from the future coming back to prevent the wedding
那怕是未来的我穿越回来阻止婚礼
and the subsequent birth of a child who will destroy humanity.
从而阻止我们未来会毁灭人类孩子的降生
Because if you came from the future,
因为如果你从未来回来
that would mean you already went through with the wedding
那就表示你已经在过去结完婚了
because you believe that time travel is on a closed loop.
因为你相信时间旅行的命定悖论
I love you so damn much.
我真是太他妈爱你了
Uh, Mr. Fowler, are you okay back there?
福勒先生 在后面坐得还舒服吗
Do you need more air?
需要开窗透气吗
He's fine.
他很好
I'm surprised Amy didn't pick us up.
真没想到艾米不来接我们
Oh, well, you know,
哎呀 你也懂的
she's pretty busy the day before her wedding.
大婚之日前一天很多事情要忙
Too busy for her mother?
忙到老妈都可以放一旁吗
She used to be such a devoted daughter.
想当年她是多么以母为天的女儿啊
Now she's just waiting for me to die so she can get my china.
她现在就等着我死 好继承我的上好瓷器
Thank you again for picking us up.
再次谢谢你来接我们
My pleasure, Mrs. Cooper.
这是我的荣幸 库珀太太
You know, our driver to the airport
我们去机场时的司机先生
was also a Indian fella.
也是个印度小伙呢
Mom...
Oh, so now it's racist to notice when somebody's Indian.
这年头注意到人家是印度人就是种族歧视吗
I don't think it's racist. I noticed you were both white.
我不觉得有歧视 我也注意到你们俩都是白人啊
See? You'll have to excuse her.
你看吧 你多多谅解她
She's just pregnant and hormonal.
她现在怀孕 荷尔蒙过多在说胡话
Oh, yeah, congratulations on baby number two.
是呢 恭喜你怀第二胎啊
Yeah. Whoopie.
对对对 真好啊
Her husband would be here,
她丈夫本来也能来
but he stayed home to watch their older son,
可是他得在家照顾他们大儿子
so e-everything's fine!
所以一切都没问题
Stop it.
得了吧
We're separated.
我们分居了
You don't say.
真"没"想到啊 美女
So, you're Sheldon's big brother.
你是谢尔顿的大哥啊
Uh, yeah. He got the brains.
是啊 他有聪明脑袋
I got the bod.
我有完美身材
And the face and the hair.
帅气脸庞 还有一头秀发
I like your accent.
我喜欢你的口音
Sheldon, did you used to sound like that?
谢尔顿 你以前也有那种口音吗
Can you still?
现在还能有吗
I can. I will not.
我可以说 但我才不要
Amy, you said something about my bow tie
艾米 你早先对我领结发表的见解
that I can't stop thinking about.
让我忍不住一直回味
Don't you mean...
你想说的不该是...
"Y'all said something 'bout my bow tie"?
"你们说我领结啥了"[德州腔]
Go on, say it.
来嘛 说啊
Say it.
让你说
Hey, guys, look who I have.
大家看看我带谁来了
Hey, Shelly.
谢利
I'm so glad you made it, Missy.
米希 你能到真是太好了
This is my fiancee, Amy.
这是我未婚妻艾米
Amy, this is my sister.
艾米 这是我姐姐
If I ever need a kidney, this is where you get it.
如果我哪天需要换肾 你可以去找她
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I've always wanted a sister.
我一直想要一个姐妹
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
I love you, too, Sheldon.
我也爱你 谢尔顿
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
Where's Mom?
妈妈在哪儿
Uh, she wanted to stop by the hotel and freshen up,
她想先去酒店梳洗一下
and then call her pastor to pray for Missy's soul.
然后打给她的牧师为米希的灵魂祷告
Oh, my God.
要老命了
There's mama's girl.
妈妈的乖女儿
Hi, Mom.
妈 你来啦
Oh, Larry, look at her!
拉里 你瞧瞧她
Can you believe our little lamb is finally getting married?
你能相信我们的小羊羔终于要嫁人了吗
He can't believe it.
他肯定不信
And neither can I.
我也不敢相信
Hi, Dad. How you doing?
爸 你还好吗
What the hell is that?
这是什么玩意
Come on, you know this one.
拜托 你明明就懂
It's a...
这是一只...
dog.
狗子啊
I found him in the backyard.
我在后院发现它
And don't worry, I already called the owner.
别担心 我已经打给它的主人了
Good, 'cause we don't need a dog.
很好 咱们家不需要狗
We already have two babies, you and Stuart.
因为已经有两个娃 你和斯图尔特了
That's probably him.
估计是狗主人来了
Hi.
你好
I'm gonna need a minute.
给我一分钟
曾在电影《星球大战》系列中扮演主角卢克·天行者
That's Mark Hamill!
那是马克·哈米尔啊
Hello.
你好
Thank you so much for finding this guy.
非常感谢你找到了这个小家伙
Oh, my goodness.
我的老天
Hey, Bark. How are you, buddy?
巴克[汪汪] 你还好吗 小家伙
Y-Your dog's name is Bark?
你家狗的名字是巴克吗
Yeah.
是的
Bark Hamill?
巴克·哈米尔吗
Yeah. Well, I let the fans name him online.
没错 我在网上让粉丝给他取名
I got lucky, though.
不过我还算走运
He was almost Honey Baked Hamill.
他差点就要叫蜂蜜烤火腿·哈喇米尔
Anyway, thanks so much.
总而言之 非常感谢
I-I want to give you a reward for finding him.
你帮我找到他 我一定要好好酬谢你
Oh, no, I couldn't take your money.
不用了 我不能拿你的钱
It's just an honor to meet you.
见到你已经是我的荣幸了
No. No, please.
拜托 别客气
You don't know what this dog means to me,
你不知道这只狗对我来说多重要
and I thought he was gone for good.
我还以为再也看不见他了呢
Please? There must be something I can do for you.
请说吧 肯定有什么我可以帮上忙的地方
Anything.
什么都行
Oh, you're gonna regret that.
你肯定会后悔说出这句话
Hey, dude.
哥们
Dude?
哥们吗
Yeah, you know, just want you to know
是啊 就想让你知道
that I don't think of you as a woman.
我没有把你当女人看
Oh, perfect. I don't think of you as a man.
太好了 我也没有把你当男人看
Great.
太棒了
So, as two genderless blobs of human flesh,
所以作为两具无性别的肉身
how would you like to go
你跟我一起去参加
to Sheldon and Amy's wedding with me?
谢尔顿和艾米的婚礼怎么样
Oh, Stuart.
斯图尔特
Look, I appreciate that, but it just might be
感谢你的邀请 但这可能
a little weird, considering you're my boss.
有点怪 毕竟你是我老板
Guess who's gonna officiate Sheldon and Amy's wedding!
猜猜谁要为谢尔顿和艾米证婚
Mark Hamill!
马克·哈米尔
Luke Skywalker is gonna be at the wedding!
卢克·天行者将会在婚礼上出现
You'll need to buy me a dress.
我出席穿的裙子你来买
And did you know that my Amy
你们知道我家艾米
played Amelia Earhart in the eighth grade?
曾在八年级的时候扮演阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特吗
著名的美国女性飞行员
Amy, you never said you were in a school play.
艾米 你从未说过你演过校园话剧
Oh, no, no, at home.
不不 是在家演
I'd never let her do a school play.
我绝不会让她参演校园话剧
Those kids just take drugs and have intercourse.
那些孩子只会吸毒和交配
You know, Amy still does some performing.
艾米现在还有在表演啊
She and Sheldon do an Internet show about flags.
她和谢尔顿有个关于旗帜的网络节目
Amy?
艾米
V-Videos on the Internet?
网络视频吗
You know what men use those for.
你明知男人用那些视频干什么
If you're talking about Fun with Flags,
如果你是在说《有趣的旗帜》
I use it to go to sleep.
我一般用来助眠
Sheldon, you're awfully quiet.
谢尔顿 你真是出奇地安静啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉抱歉
I was thinking about string theory.
我刚才在思考弦理论
But catch me up. What'd I miss?
跟我说说 我都错过什么了
Are you seeing this, Larry?
你看见了吗 拉里
These are the people I'm gonna have to live with after you're dead.
等你死后 我得跟这种人生活在一起
Welcome, Bert. Don't you look nice.
欢迎 伯特 一身西装好帅啊
Yeah. Like a geode, I clean up good.
是啊 就像紫晶洞 处理过后换发迷人光彩
Don't you crack a geode open?
紫晶洞通常不都是破开来观赏的吗
It's not a perfect metaphor.
我也没说我的比喻很完美啊
Oh, my God.
老天
- Is that Mark Hamill? - Yeah.
-那不是马克·哈米尔吗 -是的
Oh, my God.
我的老天
- Is that... - Bert, go find your seat!
-那不是... -伯特 找你座位坐下
W-What is he doing here?
他怎么会来这里
I found his dog
我捡到了他的狗
and guilted him into officiating the wedding.
然后用人情压力拐他来主持这场婚礼
Don't tell Sheldon. It's a surprise.
别告诉谢尔顿 这是给他的惊喜
Wait, I-I thought Wil was officiating the wedding.
我还以为会是威尔来主持仪式
Yeah, so did he.
是啊 本来是的
How did he take the news?
他知道自己被换后什么反应
I'll let you know.
答案马上揭晓
Hey, Wil!
威尔
Are you having an allergic reaction to my boutonniere?
你是对我别在翻领上的花过敏吗
No. I'm just so happy for you.
不 我是由衷为你感到开心
And for me.
还有为我自己
After today, you are officially--
今天过后 你正式
and, more important, legally-- Amy's problem.
更重要的是 合法地成为艾米的麻烦了
Don't be silly, Leonard.
别傻了 莱纳德
I will always be your problem.
我永远都会是你的麻烦
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Hello, Mother.
你好 妈妈
Leonard, could you give us a moment?
莱纳德 你能回避一下吗
Oh, of course.
当然可以
Oh, Shelly.
谢利
I wish your dad could see you now.
真希望你爸爸能看到你这副模样
Me, too. I miss him.
我也是 我好想他
He would be so proud of you.
他肯定会很以你为荣
I knowt I am
我就是
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, for everything.
你为我做的一切
My whole life.
照耀了我一生
Let me straighten your tie.
我帮你调整下领结吧
No, no, no, it's all right.
不必了 不用调整
It's supposed to be a little asymmetrical.
就应该有点不对称
Apparently, a small flaw somehow improves it.
好像有点小瑕疵会显得更好看
I can see that.
我懂你的意思
Sometimes it's the...
有时候...
imperfect stuff that makes things perfect.
有不完美的地方才能让事情显得完美
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Case in point.
完美的例子
So, we finally meet.
我们终于见到面了
I'm sorry, who are you?
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿
I was supposed to officiate this wedding.
本来应该是我来证婚
I was up all night preparing these notes.
我整晚没睡就为了准备这些笔记
Well, thanks so much. It's gonna be a great help.
太感谢了 肯定对我大有帮助
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Come in.
进来吧
There's something I need to tell you.
我有话要对你说
Wow, you look amazing!
你真是美呆了
That's not what I need to tell you.
这不是我要对你说的话
- But you do! - What's wrong?
-但你真美 -怎么了
Something incredible just happened.
刚才发生了不可思议的事情
Remember when you were telling me about my bow tie
还记得你怎么说我的领结
and how a little asymmetry is good?
以及为什么不对称是好事吗
- Yeah? - My equations have been trying
-记得 -我的方程式一直试图
to describe an imperfect world,
描述一个不完美的世界
and the only way to do that is to introduce imperfection
唯一的办法就是将不完美
into the underlying theory.
引入到基本理论
So, instead of supersymmetry,
所以不是超对称性
it would be super asymmetry?
而是超不对称性
Super asymmetry.
超不对称性
That's it!
就是这个
- Give me your lipstick. - What?
-把你的唇膏给我 -什么
Just give it to me, you beautiful thing!
快给我 你个大美人
We have work to do!
我们有活要干
Hey, uh, the bride and groom
新郎和新娘
seem to be running a little behind.
貌似有点事耽搁了
Do you think you could stall?
你觉得你可以拖延一下吗
Stall? How?
拖延 怎么拖
Hey, everybody!
各位
Uh, it's gonna be a few more minutes, but while we wait,
还得再等几分钟 不过不会让大家白等
does anyone have any questions about Star Wars?
关于《星球大战》大家有什么问题吗
You got this.
你能行的
So if I make slightly asymmetric knots
所以如果在四维空间用世界面
with sheets in four dimensions,
做出稍微不对称的结点
I can bootstrap the whole idea
我能将这整个想法
to a large asymmetry in 11 dimensions.
引入到十一维度的大型不对称
Maybe even at the initial moment of creation,
或许甚至在创造的最初时期
the fundamental forces lacked symmetry.
几种基本力都缺乏对称性
Everyone's waiting. What are you guys doing?
大家都在等着呢 你们俩在干什么
Super asymmetry.
超不对称性
Super asymmetry? Is that a thing?
超不对称性 有这个东西吗
We're inventing it right now.
我们现在就在创造它
Don't you think this can wait until...
你们俩就不能等到...
Hold on.
慢着
This is interesting.
这理论有意思
So, yeah, Mr. Mark?
马克先生
When you were on the, uh, Wookiee home planet,
当您在伍基族人的母星时
how did you even understand what they were saying?
你是怎么能听懂他们说的话呢
I don't remember ever being on a Wookiee home planet.
我不记得我曾去过伍基族人的母星
Uh, actually, Luke was on the Wookiee home planet,
其实卢克确实去过伍基族人的母星
Kashyyyk, in the Holiday Special
卡希克星球 在《星战假日特别版》里
when he helped Chewie get home to his wife.
他帮楚伊回家跟老婆团聚
Chewie had a wife?
楚伊还有老婆吗
Her name's Malla.
她名叫马拉
Wow, that's impressive.
哇 记忆力惊人啊
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, uh, I got a question.
我有个问题
Why aren't there tires on any of those Star Wars vehicles?
为什么星球大战的交通工具都没有轮胎呢
I'm sure some of them had tires.
我肯定某些有轮胎吧
Actually, they don't.
其实还真没有
I mean, the HAVw A5 turbo tank has metal gripping wheels,
话说HAVwA5型涡轮坦克是金属夹轮
but I wouldn't call them tires.
但我不会称其为轮胎
You are so hot.
你太帅气了
This is taking too long.
这也太久了
I bet that Sheldon stood my baby up.
我敢肯定是谢尔顿抛下我女儿了
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
Where-where are you going?
你要去哪里
This whole thing was a big mistake.
整件事就是一个天大的错误
I'm gonna find Amy
我要去找艾米
- and get her out of here. - Sit down!
-带她离开这 -给我坐下
Excuse me?
你说什么
Sheldon loves Amy,
谢尔顿爱艾米
and he would never hurt her on her wedding day
他绝对不会在婚礼当天伤害她
or any other day, so park it.
其他日子也绝不会 给老娘坐下
Oh, you sit down, too.
你也坐下
Are you gonna let her talk to me like that?
你就让她这么跟我说话吗
Say something.
说点什么啊
Thank you.
谢谢您了
Uh, according to Google,
根据我刚才搜谷歌
there are zero papers that mention super asymmetry.
网上没有任何有关超不对称性的论文
This is brand-new. No one's thought of it.
这是全新理念 还没有人想出来过
What are you lunatics doing?!
你们这帮疯子在干嘛
Sheldon had a breakthrough.
谢尔顿有了科学突破
Actually, Amy and I had a breakthrough.
应该说是我跟艾米有了科学突破
Oh, science? Shocking!
科学吗 真"没想到"啊
You don't understand. This could be really big.
你可能不理解 这可能十分重大呢
No, Penny's right.
不 佩妮说得对
We have our whole lives to do science together.
我们还有一生可以一起研究科学
Let's get married.
我们去结婚吧
All right.
这就对了
It's go time!
要开始啦
I am pumped!
我超兴奋的
Okay, everyone. Here we go.
好啦 大伙们 好戏上场啦
Leonard.
莱纳德
That's Mark Ha-Ha-Ha...
那是马克·哈 哈 哈...
It's-it's Mark Hami-Ha-Ha...
是马克·哈米 哈 哈...
Yep. Thank Wolowitz. He set it up.
谢沃罗威茨吧 是他安排的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Congratulations on your wedding.
恭喜你们结婚了
Thank you.
谢谢你
When this is over, I have 4,000 things for you to sign.
婚礼结束后 我有4000样东西想请你签名
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢你 老爸
I-I thought Wil was marrying us.
我还以为是威尔来证婚呢
Wolowitz got us an upgrade.
沃罗威茨帮我们升级了
Another sci-fi guy with a beard.
另一个蓄胡子的科幻片男
Seems lateral, but okay.
感觉大同小异 不过行吧
Welcome.
欢迎各位
We are gathered here today in the sight of family,
今日我们齐聚一堂 在家人 友人
friends and Almighty God.
与全能的神的见证下
That's too religious.
这宗教性太强了
That lady over there made me say it.
那边的女士逼我说的
He heard you, and he can't un-hear you.
祂已经听到了 想撤回是不可能的
We're here to celebrate the marriage
我们欢聚于此 一同庆祝
of Sheldon Lee Cooper...
谢尔顿·李·库珀
...and Amy Farrah Fowler.
与艾米·菲拉·福勒喜结良缘
I had more prepared,
我本来准备了更多证婚词
but I'm just gonna skip to the rings and vows,
但我决定直接跳到交换戒指与婚誓部分
since I've been answering your questions for 45 minutes.
因为我在这里回答了45分钟你们的问题
Yeah, he answered 'em.
呵 还他回答呢
Amy, you're up.
艾米 你先来
Sheldon, when I was a little girl,
谢尔顿 当我还是个小女孩
I used to dream about my wedding.
我就对自己梦想中的婚礼充满期待
But, eventually, I stopped,
但终于某天我不再怀揣梦想
because I thought that day would never come.
因为我觉得此生等不到出嫁那天了
And then I met you.
后来我遇到了你
From the first moment in that coffee shop,
从我们在那间咖啡厅初遇的那一刻
第3季第23集
I knew that there was something special between us,
我就知道我们之间有不一样的火花
even though I did work on a study
尽管我曾经做过研究
that disproved love at first sight.
证明一见钟情并不存在
I loved that study the moment I read it.
那个研究我当时看了就特别喜欢
Ironic, huh?
格外讽刺吧
Clearly, it was wrong.
很显然 那个研究是错的
Because I felt something that day,
因为在那天我有了异样的感觉
and those feelings have only gotten stronger with time.
而那感觉随着时间越来越浓烈
I can't imagine loving you more than I do right now.
我无法想象自己还能比此时此刻更爱你
But I felt that way yesterday and the day before yesterday
但我每一天都感到对你的爱远胜过前一天
and the day before that.
一天比一天更强烈
Is that growth linear or accelerating?
是线性增长还是加速增长呢
Accelerating.
是加速增长
Oh, maybe we could graph it out.
那或许我们还能画出表来
Save something for the honeymoon.
留点激情的到度蜜月时再说吧
Smart.
好主意
Sheldon,
谢尔顿
I don't know what the future holds,
我不知道未来会是如何
but I know that I've never been happier than I am
但我知道我此生最开心的时刻
in this moment marrying you.
就是在此刻 我嫁给了你
Well, that was unexpectedly beautiful.
真是出乎意料的感人啊
I might need a minute.
让我缓一下
Amy...
艾米
...I usually know exactly what to say.
我通常都明确知道自己该说什么
But in this moment...
但此刻...
I have no words.
我无以言表
I guess...
我猜
I'm overwhelmed by you.
我是被你吓坏了
In a good way.
是好的那种吓坏
Not in the elevator in the Haunted Mansion way.
不是迪士尼《鬼屋》电梯的那种吓坏
Even if I can't tell you now how I feel,
即便我现在无法描述出内心的感受
I will spend my life showing you how much I love you.
可我会穷尽一生让你知道我有多爱你
Do you...
你愿意...
Do you...
你愿意...
Hey, I'm just saying, I'm here if you need me to step in.
我插一句 如果你不行了 我乐意上场
No, no, no.
不用 不用
I got this.
我能行
Amy, do you take Sheldon for your lawful wedded husband?
艾米 你愿意接受谢尔顿作为你的合法丈夫吗
I do.
我愿意
And, Sheldon, same thing.
谢尔顿 同样问题
I do.
我愿意
Then by the power vested in me
我以"连你都能证婚网"
by EvenYouCanPerformWeddings.Com...
所赋予我的合法权利
...I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们正式结为合法夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
At last - Etta James
♪ At wast... ♪
♪ 最忠 ♪
♪ My wove has come awong ♪
♪ 偶的爱终鱼来了 ♪
♪ My wonewy days are over ♪
♪ 偶孤蛋的日子终鱼结束 ♪
♪ And wife is wike a song ♪
♪ 人生就香是一馊歌 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah. ♪
♪ 欧耶 ♪