生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第4集: 内爆 The Explosion Implosion

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
It feels like it wasn't that long ago
感觉没多久之前
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
we were here doing this for Halley.
我们才来这里为哈雷做产检啊
'Cause it wasn't.
因为真的没多久
Which reminds me, before we leave,
感谢你提醒我 在我们走之前
let's get you a vasectomy.
先把你结扎了
Oh, that's sweet, but today is all about you.
真有心 但今天你才是主角
So, you two ready to find out the sex of this baby?
你们俩准备好知道孩子的性别了吗
- Yeah. - Absolutely.
-是的 -当然
Is Halley hoping for a little brother or a little sister?
哈雷是想要个弟弟还是妹妹呢
Well, she's nine months old,
她才九个月大
so unless it jingles or is in my bra, she doesn't care.
只对会丁当响 或我胸罩里的玩意感兴趣
And how about you two?
那你们俩呢
You know, for the first one, we really wanted a girl,
第一胎的时候 我们很想要个女孩
but this time around, we don't have a preference.
但这一次 我们无所谓了
Yeah. Boy, girl, as long as it's healthy.
是啊 男孩女孩 只要健康就好
Well, it's a boy.
是个男孩
Come on, you can't really be disappointed.
不是吧 你们不是真的失望吧
Hey, I barely know how to be a man myself.
我自己都当不好一个男人了
Now I have to teach someone?
现在还得教别人吗
As the saying goes, those who can't do, teach.
常言道"没能力的 就去教人"
Don't you want a little version of Howard?
你不想要个孩子版的霍华德吗
I already have a little version of Howard.
我已经有个孩子版的霍华德了
Now I'm having a son?
我现在要有儿子了
I'll have to teach him how to play sports,
我得教他各种体育运动
and-and watch sports
还得带他看体育比赛
and-and-and-and-and-and...
然后... 然后... 然后...
He just ran out of man things. He's in trouble.
他碰到瓶颈 想不出还有什么爷们的事了
It's okay. We're all here to help.
没事啊 我们都会帮忙你
Yes. And this baby will have plenty of manly role models.
对啊 这孩子会有许多很爷们的榜样
Now, I'm certain that whatever Bernadette can't teach him,
我很确定伯纳黛特教不了他的东西
Penny can.
佩妮能教
Uh, she can pee into a bottle.
她能尿进瓶子里呢
Anything with a neck wider than a nickel.
只要瓶口大过硬币就行
Howie, there's a lot of amazing things you can teach a son.
华仔 你有很多能教我们孩子的事情啊
Yeah. You do always know how to pick just the right antacid.
对啊 比如你总是能选出最合适的抑酸剂
I don't know if I can teach that.
我不知道这个能否传承
It's just something I was born with.
这是我与生俱来的天赋
Come on. You can build things.
打起精神来嘛 你还会造东西啊
You were an astronaut.
你还曾是个宇航员
That's true.
这倒是
You know, as a kid, I used to make model rockets.
我小时候就曾经搭过火箭模型
That'd be pretty cool to do with a son.
估计跟儿子一起搭还挺不错
Model rockets. Finally, something interesting.
火箭模型 终于聊到点有意思的了
What is your preferred mode of recovery?
你倾向用何种方式回收火箭呢
Sheldon, we're helping our friends.
谢尔顿 现在是在帮忙我们的朋友
And we got to model rockets, yeah?
然后聊到了火箭模型不是吗
It was a tedious road, but well worth the effort.
虽然路程索然无味 但皇天不负有心人
- So, have you thought of any names? - Amy.
-你们帮他想好名字了吗 -艾米
We finally got to model rockets.
我们终于聊到了火箭模型
Why are you turning back?
你干嘛把话题又转回去
翻译 亡者农药赛太公 油腻希 猫中之王
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 绝地爬生赛太公 不给生路YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第四集
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪里
Back to the dry cleaner. Look at this.
回去干洗店 你看这个
They didn't get the stain out of my Starfleet uniform.
我星际舰队的制服没洗干净
Well, if you didn't make me wear the green body paint in bed,
要不是你整天让我涂绿漆再穿它跟你上床
影集《星际迷航》中星际联邦的正规军队及外太空探索部队
you wouldn't have to get it dry-cleaned so much.
你也不用常常拿去让人干洗了
Nah, it's worth it.
没事 值得
Hey, wait, it's your mom.
等等 是你妈妈打来
Oh, too bad. She just missed me!
太遗憾 她错过我了
Hey, Beverly.
你好啊 贝弗利
Oh, hello, Penny.
你好啊 佩妮
Uh, Leonard just left.
莱纳德刚走
He's gonna be so upset he mssed your call.
他要知道错过了你电话 一定会很难过
Why?
怎么会
Because he...
因为他...
Yeah, I don't know.
我也不知道
How are you?
你最近好吗
Did you mean personally or professionally?
你是指个人方面还是工作上
Um, personally?
个人方面
Like, what'd you do last night?
比如你昨晚干嘛了
I had Cuban food at the home of a man
我去了一个男人家 跟他吃了古巴菜
with whom I shared unsatisfying intercourse.
但跟他的性爱却令我十分不满
Wow. Okay.
好吧
And to anticipate your next questions,
我掐指一算你的下一个问题
roasted pork and sideways missionary.
答案是烤猪肉与侧身传教士式
Sure. Sure. 'Cause you were full.
当然 不意外 毕竟你们吃很饱
I haven't looked at all this stuff in years.
我多少年没看过这些东西了
Had it.
我也有
Had it.
我也有
Burnt down my garage with it.
我家车库烧了全靠它
I had three model rockets as a kid,
我小时候有过三个火箭模型
and that was the largest space program in India.
那是印度最大的三个太空计划了
You have a replica Saturn V?
你居然有土星五号火箭的模型吗
Yeah. My dad bought it before he, you know,
对啊 我爸在他... 你懂的
abandoned our family.
抛妻弃子前买给我的
Lucky duck.
你可真幸福
Could never bring myself to open it without him.
一直不想在没有他的情况下拆开
It's silly.
真傻
No, it's not silly.
一点都不傻啊
I always wanted my dad to build rockets with me,
我也一直想要我爸爸跟我一起做火箭模型
but he wasn't interested.
可是他没兴趣
Ah, yes, disappointing fathers.
是啊 令人失望的父亲们
Tell me about it.
我也有同感
I remember for my 16th birthday, my dad bought me a Mercedes.
我还记得我16岁生日 我爸给我买了奔驰
Like, a little one, like a starter Mercedes.
那种小台 入门款的奔驰而已
He had barely handed me the keys
他前脚刚把车钥匙给我
before he had to rush back to work.
后脚就得赶去上班
I didn't see him again till, like,
我就再也没见过他...
pretty late that night.
那天一直到深夜他才回来
Anyway...
言归正传
...as angry as I was with him leaving,
虽然我对他的离去还有怨气
building this stuff is probably what led me
但我大概就是因为搭过这些模型
to become an engineer.
才去当了工程师
I suppose, in his own way,
我想我爸爸也是
my dad also encouraged me to pursue science.
用了他自己的方法鼓励我追求科学
I mean, he is the one that taught me
比如就是他教了我
that flatulence is combustible.
原来屁是可燃的
And also, polyester gym shorts don't burn.
还有 涤纶运动短裤不会烧起来
They melt.
而是会融化
Yeah, I guess I'm an astrophysicist because,
是啊 我想我会成为天体物理学家
as a kid, I said I like to look at the stars,
也是因为小时候 我说我想看星星
夏威夷凯克天文台的凯克望远镜是世界上口径第二大的光学/近红外线望远镜
so my dad sent me to Hawaii to visit the Keck telescope.
所以我爸送我去夏威夷参观凯克望远镜
Screw you. My pain is real.
去你们的 哥的苦你们不懂
You know what? Forget the past.
其实呢 忘了那些往事吧
What do you say you and me build this rocket?
我们俩一起来搭这个火箭模型如何
That sounds like it could be a real bonding experience for us.
感觉会成为我们俩真正交心的一次机会
Right?
对吧
Oh, I see.
我懂了
Oh, you think that's a positive.
你觉得这是一件好事
So, you don't want to hang out with Sheldon and Howard?
所以你不想跟谢尔顿与霍华德玩了吗
No, they were bonding over their sad childhoods,
他们因为可怜的童年而聊得来
and my stupid parents were always there for me.
而我的臭爸妈却从小在我身旁支持我
What's all this?
这些是什么
I'm just boxing up all the clothes Halley's outgrown.
我在把哈雷穿不下的衣服装箱收起来
Guess we won't need them anymore.
以后估计是用不到了
Oh, well, slow down.
别着急
I'm sure there's some you could reuse for a boy.
里面有一部分男孩也能穿的吧
Daddy's little girl?
爸爸的小女孩吗
Okay, well, what if we, uh, change it to say,
好吧 但如果我们把他改成...
Daddy's little girl magnet?
爸爸的小女孩杀手
Boom! Boy shirt.
你看 小帅哥就能穿啦
What about this?
这件呢
Uh, okay.
好吧
Uh, pull off the skirt, slap a lightning bolt on the front,
把裙子部分去掉 在前胸加个闪电的符号
and you got baby Flash.
就成了闪电侠宝宝
Stick a long sleeve under it.
在底下加长袖
Boom! Baby Sheldon.
你看 就成了谢尔顿宝宝
Wow, you're really good at this.
你很在行嘛
Oh, please.
拜托
This isn't my first time turning girl clothes into boy clothes.
我也不是第一次把女娃装改成男娃装了
Why? You got your sister's hand-me-downs?
怎么 你小时候也穿过姐姐的二手衣吗
Yeah, that.
就当是吧
Oh. I should've brought peanuts.
我应该带点花生的
You can't eat peanuts. You're allergic.
你又不能吃花生 你会过敏
If you die, who's going to drive me home?
你要是死了 谁开车送我回家呢
I'm not gonna eat them.
我不会吃的
美国国家航空航天局的一个下属机构负责开发与管理无人空间探测任务
It's a thing they do at JPL.
这是喷气推进实验室做会的事
When the Ranger mission finally had a successful launch,
当徘徊者号终于成功发射的那一次
美国在1960年代进行的无人太空任务发射过9次 只成功过5次
there were peanuts in the room.
控制中心就有花生
Ever since then, they have them at every launch.
从那时起 每次发射都会摆上花生
That sounds like a silly superstition.
听起来是很白痴的封建迷信
It's more of a tradition.
应该说是传统
Oh! I do love a tradition.
传统我倒是很喜欢
Could you pull over at the next peanut store?
下一家花生店你能不能靠边停一下
I don't think that's a real thing.
没有这种店吧
Oh, don't be pedantic.
脑筋怎么转不过来弯呢
Any nut store will do.
随便一家坚果店都行啊
I-I don't think we can get peanuts out here.
这附近应该没有卖花生的
Ah, well, then this whole day's ruined.
好吧 那今天就毁了
Now that I think about it, maybe it is more of a superstition.
现在想想 其实这更应该只是迷信
Whew! That was close.
那好险啊
Oh, uh, hey, Beverly, you called my phone, not Leonard's.
贝弗利 你打的是我手机 不是莱纳德的
Actually, I was hoping to speak with you.
其实我是想和你聊聊
Is this a good time?
现在方便吗
Uh, that depends.
看情况
What time is it where you are?
你那边现在几点
Uh, just after 5:00.
下午刚过5点
Yeah, that counts.
好吧 那也作数
西方文化认为下午5点前是工作时间 不宜饮酒
What's up?
有什么事
Well, I enjoyed our conversation the other day,
我挺享受我们前几天的对话
and I was hoping to continue it.
希望能继续
Really?
真的吗
Uh, yes. You may find this surprising,
真的 你可能会感到意外
but I don't have a lot of what you would call girlfriends.
但其实我没有很多所谓的"闺蜜"
What?
不会吧
Of course, there are my female colleagues,
当然 我是有些女同事
but, uh, they're all Freudians,
不过她们都是弗洛伊德学派的
恋父情节就是由弗洛伊德所提出的
so the only boy that I can dish about is my father.
所以我能和她们抱怨的男人就只有我父亲
Uh, well, you know, I'm here for you.
好吧 我随时奉陪
What do you want to talk about?
你想聊什么
Well, last time, we focused on my life.
上次我们主要聊了我的生活
If we're going to be real girlfriends,
如果我们要当真正的闺蜜
we should talk about you as well.
也应该聊聊你的生活
Well, you know, if we're gonna be real girlfriends,
如果我们要当真正的闺蜜
we should get a third girl we can trash behind her back.
就应该再找个女生加入 才能在背后说她坏话
Oh, so we'd be catty.
那我们就是阴损姐妹喵
Oh, I like it.
我喜欢
What about Sheldon's fiance?
谢尔顿的未婚妻怎么样
She seems a bit dour.
她好像挺死气沉沉的
Ooh, dour? Meow.
死气沉沉吗 毒喵啊
All right.
好了
Here we go.
来吧
L-minus ten, nine...
准备发射 十 九
Wait, what are you doing? It's T-minus?
等等 你这是干什么 应该说"发射倒计时"
I was an astronaut. We used L-minus.
我曾是宇航员 我们的用语是"准备发射"
But this is a Saturn V,
可这模型是土星五号
and when they launched those, they said T-minus?
当年发射这种火箭时 是说倒计时
It's my rocket! We're doing it my way.
这是我的火箭 我说了算
Fine.
好吧
I'm not saying I know why your dad left,
我并不知道你父亲当年离开的原因
but I think I'm getting an idea.
不过我好像有点头绪了
L-minus
准备发射
ten, nine, eight,
十 九 八
seven, six...
七 六
'Cause you're kind of bossy.
因为你挺霸道的
...five, four, three, two,
五 四 三 二
one...
I remember them going up higher.
我记得它们能飞更高啊
Well, that's perfect.
这下好了
I mean, the one thing I thought I could do with my son,
我唯一一件以为能和儿子一起做的事
I can't even do that right.
我都做不好
Well, if you want to see it again, I got it on video.
你要是想再看一遍 我录了视频
Looks pretty cool in slow motion.
用慢镜播放看起来还挺酷的
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你的支持
- You're welcome. - I was being sarcastic.
-不客气 -我是在说反话
How dare you!
你好大的胆
Sheldon, what am I gonna do?
谢尔顿 我该怎么办
I mean, what do I know about raising a boy?
我哪懂该如何养育男孩子
What do you know about raising a girl?
难道你懂该如何养育女孩子吗
Oh, my God, you're right.
天啊 你说得对
Well, I don't know if that was sarcasm or not.
我不知道你这话是不是讽刺
So, either you're welcome, or hey!
所以 要么不客气 要么你讨厌
Leonard, did you really just text me from the couch
莱纳德 你不是真的从沙发那发短信
to put extra mustard on your sandwich?
叫我给你的三明治多放点黄芥末吧
I was worried you might not check your e-mail.
我还担心你可能不会看手机呢
I swear to God, I will throw this out.
我发誓 我会把三明治扔了
That one was not me.
这条不是我发的
Oh, wait, it was just your mom.
等等 是你妈
My mother's texting you?
我妈给你发短信吗
Yeah. We've been talking a lot lately.
是啊 最近我们常聊天
Why?
为什么
She sick of talking to the magic mirror on the wall?
坏皇后跟墙上的魔镜聊腻了吗
No, I think she's lonely.
不是啦 我觉得她寂寞了
She's been reaching out.
她最近常找我聊
Okay, just be careful.
好吧 小心点
You think you're getting close to her,
你以为自己和她更亲近了
and the next thing you know, you're featured in a book
殊不知下一刻 你就被写进书里
called He's Doing It On Purpose: Raising a Teenage Bed-Wetter.
书名叫《他是故意的: 尿床的青少年养育记》
No, it's not like that.
不是那样的
You know, she's been opening up about her life,
她最近常分享她的生活
and she's actually been really supportive about mine.
而且对我的生活也给予很多支持
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是啊
I've been telling her about my job,
我跟她说了我工作的事
and she said she was proud of me.
她说她为我感到骄傲
Well, that's great.
真好
Never told me she was proud of me.
她从没说过为我感到骄傲
Even when I stayed dry for a whole month.
哪怕我有一整个月都没尿床
Do you not want me to be friends with your mom?
你不希望我和你妈做朋友吗
Well, let's be clear.
我们把话说清楚
I-I married you to hurt her.
我娶你是为了伤害她
You're kind of ruining it.
这乐趣现在要被你毁了
Reason number 13 to feel good:
开心的第13个理由
as a launch, it was bad,
作为一次发射 很失败
but as an explosion, it was glorious.
但作为一次爆炸 简直壮丽
Reason 14,
第14个理由
you still have all your fingers,
你十根手指都还在
and boys prefer a dad with fingers.
男孩都喜欢有手指的爸爸
Thanks for trying,
感谢你的努力
but you're not gonna be able to cheer me up.
但你没法让我开心的
Well, how about this, then?
那这招怎么样
You quit your whining before I give you
别再叽叽歪歪了
something to cry about, young man.
否则我打到你"鸡歪" 年轻人
What?
什么
Those are comforting words my father would often say.
我父亲以前常用这些话安慰我
Did it help?
有帮助吗
I turned out great.
我现在是人中龙凤啊
You tell me.
你说呢
Let's get going.
我们走吧
Are you gonna be this mopey all the way home?
回家路上你也要这么丧吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
There any chance you'd be cheered up
那超高难度的三角函数谜题
by an amazing trigonometry riddle?
能让你打起精神吗
Well, if you can't answer that,
你要是连这个都回答不了
there's no way you're gonna get this riddle.
那你肯定解不出这题
Oh, hey, hey, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Just because it's a boy, I don't think you need to
虽说是男孩 但你也不用在他衣服上
put a picture of genitals on his shirt.
缝个生殖器图案吧
But that's a baseball bat with two little baseballs.
那是棒球棒和两颗小棒球啦
Okay, and now I see it.
现在我看出来了
So, you know, I understand why
我能理解为什么
Howard is nervous about having a son,
霍华德为儿子的出生而紧张
but are you really upset about it?
但你是也是真的不开心吗
No, I'm fine.
我其实还好啦
It's just, I grew up with a bunch of brothers,
只是我从小在兄弟堆中长大
so I thought it'd be nice for Halley to have a sister.
所以我觉得哈雷有个妹妹挺好的
Is that wrong?
这个想法错了吗
Of course it's wrong.
当然错了
You don't know what this little boy's gonna be like.
你又不知道这个男孩会成长为怎样的人
Maybe he'll be rough and tumble,
也许他会粗鲁莽撞
or maybe he'll be sweet and sensitive,
也许他会温柔细心
or maybe he'll be all those things, like me.
也许他会集上述性格于一身 就像我
You're rough and tumble?
你粗鲁又莽撞吗
You bet I am, bitch.
来试试看啊 小婊砸
But I'm also sensitive and regret saying that.
但我也很细心 我收回刚才的话
- Hey. - Hello.
-嗨 -好呀
You got a sec?
有空吗
Sure. What's up?
有呀 怎么了
Penny's been talking to my mother
佩妮最近一直在和我妈聊天
like they're best friends, and it's kind of freaking me out.
就像好闺蜜一样 这让我心慌慌
Okay...
好吧
I'm pretty sure they're not best friends.
我敢肯定她俩不是好闺蜜
'Cause you can only have one best friend.
因为每个人只能有一个最好的闺蜜
And Penny has that, and it's me.
佩妮名花有主了 那就是我
Oh, really? Is she FaceTiming with you right now?
是吗 那她正和你在视频吗
Because she's FaceTiming with my mom, and believe me,
因为她现在正跟我妈视频呢
that is not a face you want to spend time with.
而我妈那张脸 应该让人看不下去才对
Hmm. Well, I have been pretty busy lately.
我最近确实挺忙的
Maybe I've been neglecting our friendship.
也许是我对这段友情疏于照顾了
Penny knows I have a complicated relationship with my mother;
佩妮知道我和我妈关系复杂
it's like she doesn't even care.
可她却毫不在意
And with everything going on at the lab
实验室里事多繁杂
and planning the wedding,
加上还要计划婚礼
I just, I have so little free time.
我的空闲时间实在太少了
Penny doesn't know how manipulative my mother can be.
佩妮不知道我妈有多会玩弄人于鼓掌之间
Did you know there's such a thing as
你知道世界上所谓的
reverse, reverse, reverse psychology?
逆反再逆反之三重逆反心理学吗
Because... there is.
因为... 真的有
I mean, she must feel so abandoned.
她一定觉得自己受冷落了
She's used to me being there all the time,
她太习惯我在她左右
but now I have my own life,
但我现在有了自己的生活
and she's just gonna have to accept it.
她只能自己适应这件事
And why is my mom proud of Penny and not me?
为什么我妈为佩妮骄傲 而不是为我骄傲
I mean, the real question is: why is Penny so afraid of me
最重要的问题是 为什么佩妮不愿意
growing as a person?
接受我成长的事实
I'm good at stuff, too!
我也有擅长的东西呀
I deserve my own life!
我也值得拥有自己的生活呀
Okay, well, thanks.
好了 多谢
Good talk.
聊得愉快
You know, studies have shown
研究证明
that people distracted by emotional issues
会受情绪影响而分心的人
are poor drivers.
都是垃圾司机
What about people distracted by irritating passengers?
那遇到烦人乘客才分心的人呢
That would be hard to test,
这倒是很难去证实
because irritating is a subjective quality.
因为烦人是一种主观的素质
Strongly disagree.
强烈反对
Can I drive?
能让我开车吗
No.
不行
You can't drive.
你不会开车
You don't even have a license.
你连驾照都没有
Actually, I do.
我其实有
Really? Since when?
真的吗 什么时候的事
Three years ago.
3年前
I went on a bit of a license kick.
我有段时间迷上了考执照
I'm also a commercial fisherman.
我还是个职业渔民
Then why don't you ever drive yourself?
那你为什么从不自己开车
Honestly, I barely passed my test.
老实说 我考试也是低分通过
And the one time I drove on my own,
而我唯一一次独自开车上路
I made a U-turn, got dizzy, threw up and walked home.
调了个头 开始晕车 吐了满身 最后走回家
You really want to drive?
你真的想开车吗
It seems like the perfect time.
感觉是个很好的时机啊
The roads are straight, there's no one around,
大路笔直 没有车来车往
and you don't seem to care if you live or die.
你看起来也不太在乎自己的死活
Live, Sheldon. I want to live.
活着 谢尔顿 我绝对想活着
That makes things a little trickier,
这样事情就有点难度了
but I'll do my best.
不过我会尽力而为
Hi, Pen...
嗨 佩...
Oh, hello, Leonard.
哦 是你啊 莱纳德
Hello, Mother. How are you?
你好 妈妈 最近怎么样
- Fine. And you? - I'm great.
-很好 你呢 -我也不错
Well, it's been lovely catching up.
好吧 很高兴和你聊天
Wait. Hang on. We need to talk.
等等 等一下 我们需要谈一谈
Oh, brother.
我的老天
I want to know, why aren't you proud of me?
我想知道 你为什么不为我骄傲
Well, isn't the real question,
真正的问题难道不该是
"Why aren't you proud of yourself?"
"你为什么不为你自己骄傲"
No, that is a question-- and I ask it a lot--
不 那也是一个问题 我常自问
but let's stick with the one I asked you.
不过现在还是先回答我的问题吧
But why do you think I'm not proud of you?
你为什么会觉得我不为你自豪呢
Because you never say it.
因为你从来没说过呀
But two days into chatting with Penny,
可你和佩妮聊了两天
and you can't stop telling her how great she is.
你对她总是赞不绝口
She is great.
她的确很不错
Honestly, of all of my children's spouses,
老实说 在我所有的儿媳和女婿中
she's the one that I'm most impressed by.
她是我最欣赏的一个
Seriously?
真的吗
Yes.
真的
She's confident, she's thoughtful,
她自信满满 体贴入微
and she never complained about you once.
而且从来没有抱怨过你半句
I know what kind of strength that takes.
我知道这需要多强大的心里素质
So, Penny's your favorite?
所以佩妮是你的最爱吗
I suppose she is.
我想她是的
You married well, Leonard, and for that I am proud of you.
你娶了个好姑娘 莱纳德 对此我为你骄傲
I don't... I don't... I don't know what to say.
我... 我不知道... 该说什么了
I'm also proud of how hard you're trying not to cry.
我也为你努力克制不哭而骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like to hang up now?
你想结束视频了吗
Yeah, here it comes.
好 眼泪要决堤了
Your hands are at 10:00 and 2:00.
你的双手在10点和2点方向
Good. Steady on the gas.
很好 稳稳地踩住油门
Okay.
不错
Now you're gonna want to slowly switch lanes.
现在你可以慢慢换车道了
Why?
为什么呀
Because there are only two,
因为现在路上只有两条车道
and you're not in either of them.
而你不在任何一条上
Attaboy. Well done!
做得好 完美
Thank you.
谢谢
The last time I drove, I was terrified,
上次开车时我还吓得半死
but this is fun.
今天开车可真有趣
You're doing great.
你开得很不错
You're a good teacher.
你也是一个好老师
Your son is going to be lucky to have you as a father.
有你这样的爸爸 你儿子一定很幸运
Thanks.
谢谢你
Do you think I could try going a little faster?
你觉得我可以试着再开快一点吗
Go for it, champ.
想做就去做吧 小冠军
Ow.
疼呀
Sorry.
抱歉
Just ease on the gas, and...
轻轻踩一下油门 然后...
Oh, too much! Too much!
踩多了 踩多了
Why was I scared of this? This is exhilarating!
我之前在怕什么 这真是太刺激了
No, it's not! Slow down!
刺激个大头鬼 慢下来
Don't tell me what to do! You're not my father!
别对我指手画脚的 你又不是我爸爸
Do you know how fast you were going?
你知道你开得有多快吗
112.
时速180公里
Let me see your license.
把驾照给我
- Okay, here's the plan. -No.
-听着 我的计划是... -闭嘴
Fine.
好吧
There you go.
给你
You know what, you can just keep it.
算了 这驾照你留着吧