生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第5集: 合作的连锁反应 The Collaboration Contamination

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Thanks for letting me put Halley in your room.
谢谢你们让我把哈雷放你们房间
Yeah, no problem.
没事 不客气
Oh, and, Penny, she kinda threw up on your stuffed bear.
对了 佩妮 她貌似吐了点在你的小熊上
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
Hey. Tha-That's an Ewok and it's mine.
那小熊是我的伊沃克娃娃
《星球大战》里一种长相类似泰迪熊+西施犬的外星生物
Yeah, which is why it's okay.
对啊 所以才没关系啊
See, he gets Ewoks in his bed.
你看 他床上就可以摆伊沃克
《星球大战》里的角色 长得像人形长毛狗
You've got Chewbacca; that's enough.
你也摆了楚巴卡娃娃 够了
I used to have the stuffed raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy,
我之前是摆了《银河护卫队》的浣熊娃娃
该电影中的一名超级英雄角色 外形是一只浣熊
but Cinnamon licked it raw.
但它都要被小桂子舔秃了
There's a time and place for your randy dog stories,
唯一适合你说淫秽狗故事的地方跟时间
and...
就叫做...
it's never and nowhere.
不存在的
Yeah, no more stories about sex,
不许再说跟性有关的事了
so, Amy, that brings us to you.
所以艾米 该你来聊聊了
Well, at work we've been doing
最近上班我们有在做
some interesting research with neuroprosthetics.
一些有趣的神经假体研究
Neat.
厉害
I've been rewatching The O.C.,
我最近在重看《橘子郡男孩》
2003年开播的美国青春肥皂剧
so we're all leading productive lives.
所以大家的生活都过得很有建设性
We've been working on a computer interface
我们在研究个计算机接口
that can use brain wave patterns to control robotic limbs,
用来通过大脑波动来控制机械义肢
but we're having a little trouble localizing
但我们在试图定位
the signal from the EEG cap.
脑电帽的信号时 碰到了困难
Oh, well, have you thought about adding a phased array of sensors
你想过加入传感器相位阵列
for better localization?
来得到更好的定位效果吗
Actually, that never occurred to me.
其实我还真没想到过
It never occurred to me
我也真没想到过
I would miss the Ewok conversation.
我会有想念聊伊沃克的时候
Good, 'cause I just bought another one on Amazon.
太好了 因为我刚上网又买了一个新的
You know, I could use an engineer on this project.
我这个项目其实可以请一位工程师来帮手呢
Well, now, this works out great.
那真是太好啦
Howard's an engineer.
霍华德就是工程师
I'm sure he knows someone qualified.
他肯定认识能胜任这份工作的人
She was talking about me, Sheldon.
她说的人就是我 谢尔顿
I'm perfectly qualified.
我完全能胜任
Yeah, Howie's the world's best engineer.
对啊 华仔是世上最强工程师
It says so right on his coffee mug.
他的咖啡杯上就有这句话
Aw, you got him a mug?
你还送一个这种杯子给他啊
I did.
我送的
But it's not a competition.
不过这也不是什么示爱大比拼啦
Yeah, I lost that battle years ago.
对啊 我多年前早输得一败涂地
So, Howard, are you interested?
霍华德 那你有兴趣吗
Are you kidding?
这还用说吗
If I could control robot arms with my brain,
如果我可以用大脑控制机械手臂
I'd be able to do so many things.
我就能做好多好多事呢
Really? Because you've been controlling human arms
真的吗 你早就会用大脑控制人类手臂
with your brain for years and not much has come of it.
可至今没见你有什么建树啊
翻译 操控人心赛太公 油腻希 猫中之王
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 黄帝内经赛太公 育猫心经YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第五集
Hey, what you reading?
你在读什么呢
A parenting book.
育儿书
Oh, my God. Are-are we...?
天啊 我们...
Wha... No!
什... 屁啦
You think this is how I would tell you?
如果怀了 你觉得我会用这种方法说吗
Well... You're sitting there with a book.
你... 你居然坐在那里看书
It felt like anything was possible.
感觉什么都有可能了啊
Bernadette left it here.
伯纳黛特忘在这里了
Yeah? Anything interesting?
是吗 有什么有趣的东西吗
Well, I just saw a picture of a baby's head crowning,
我刚看到一个婴儿头从妈妈下面出来的图
so I hope you enjoyed sex, because we're done with that.
希望你曾享受过性福 因为再也不会有了
Hello.
你们好啊
Hi. Hey, Sheldon, what's up?
谢尔顿 你好吗
Well, remember how disappointed you were
你还记得换艾米载我上班后
when Amy started driving me to work?
你当时有多失望吗
Sure, uh...
你说有就有吧...
Sometimes people smile a big smile of disappointment.
有时人们会在失望的时候露出超大的笑容
Yeah, well, good news,
我有个好消息告诉你
Amy had to go in early to show Howard around her lab,
艾米因为要带霍华德熟悉环境 提早上班了
so you get to drive me.
所以你有幸载我上班
Aw, his smile of disappointment
他失望的微笑
has turned into a frown of joy.
变成了愉悦的皱眉
It's fine, I've been driving him for years.
还好啦 我都载他多少年了
What's one more day?
多载一天又如何
Oh, and I've got a new car game we can play.
而且我还有新的乘车游戏能玩
It's called "What siren am I?"
叫"猜猜这是什么警笛声"
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Amy, your lab is amazing.
艾米 你的实验室太厉害了
A C-arm fluoroscope,
C型臂X光机
a cranial ultrasound...
颅脑超声波
And look at that coffee maker.
瞧瞧那台咖啡机
I know.
对啊
On our expense report,
我在实验室费用报告里
I listed it as "Eduardo,"
把它称为"爱德华多"
My Colombian lab assistant.
我的哥伦比亚人实验助理
- So this is it? - Yes.
-就是这个了吧 -是的
We are using it to map brain wave patterns
我们要用它来测量大脑波动
and then converting them into electrical impulses
然后把波动转换为电脉冲
that can be used to control anything
就能用来操控任何东西啦
from wheelchairs to robots.
无论是轮椅还是机械人都行
Based on that ring on your finger,
从你手上的戒指来看
I'd say you're pretty good at controlling robots.
我觉得你对操控机械人十分有一套
Careful, that's my fiance you're talking about,
说话小心点 你吐槽的可是我未婚夫
and I can program him to hurt you.
小心我操控他揍你
I don't know. Uh... French police?
猜不出来 法国警车吗
Oh. So close.
很接近了
Belgian ambulance.
是比利时救护车
All right, you ready for your next one?
准备好答下一题了吗
Just a warning, this one's a little annoying.
先提醒你 这声音有点烦人
Let's take a little... little break,
先... 先休息一下吧
I'm getting a headache.
我有点头疼
Aw, right in the middle of our fun game.
玩得正高兴你怎么就头疼了呢
Yeah, weird.
对啊 奇了怪了
So...
所以...
Howard and Amy working together--
霍华德与艾米共事
that's interesting, huh?
挺有意思 是吧
Eh. It's all right, I suppose.
应该还行吧 我想
Uh, when-- usually when Amy complains about her coworkers,
毕竟以前艾米抱怨同事的时候
I just tune her out,
我都当耳边风
but now I'll be able to join in and pound away.
现在我能加入话题然后疯狂开喷
You're not jealous of Howard, are you?
你不会嫉妒霍华德吧
Of course not.
当然不会
The only engineer I'm jealous of
我唯一会嫉妒的
is the one who blows the train whistle.
是能给火车鸣笛的那种火车司机[工程师]
Ooh, that just gave me an idea for a new game,
这让我想到了一个新游戏
- "What whistle am I?" - Train.
-叫"这是什么鸣笛声" -火车
For your information, it was going to be tea kettle,
我告诉你 我本来要出的题是茶壶
but the tea kettle was on a train,
不过那是个在火车上的茶壶
so I'll give it to you.
这题就算你对吧
If we add phase detection to your EEG sensors,
想给你的脑电图传感器加上相位检测
I'll have to rewrite most of the code.
我就得重写大部分的编码
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
?Well, these hands were made to do three things:
我这双手就是用来做三件事的
close-up magic, writing code,
近景魔术 编码
and the dirty shadow puppet show
还有演出下流皮影戏
许多国家与文化都有皮影戏这种传统文化
that got me kicked out of Hebrew school.
这最后害我被踢出犹太学校
Hello.
你们好啊
Hi. What a nice surprise.
真是意外之喜啊
Well, I just came by to see how you two were getting along.
我就过来看看你们俩相处得如何
Well, everything's going really great.
一切都很顺利
Oh, that's nice to hear.
听你这么说就放心了
I was hoping you two would enjoy working together.
我也希望你们两个能合作愉快
What's with the blinking?
你眼睛一眨一眨是干嘛
It's Morse code.
是摩斯密码
So we can talk about...
方便我们聊...
...without hurting... 's feelings.
又不会伤害到... 的感情
Sheldon, I don't know Morse code.
谢尔顿 我不懂摩斯密码
I do. And if you have something to say,
我懂 如果你对我有什么意见
you can say it to my face.
你可以当面对我说
Oh. All right.
好吧
I'm a little rusty. Could you say that again?
太久没用有点生疏 你能再说一次吗
She's going to be home at "Eight-ish." Like, when is that?
她说差不多八点回来 那到底是几点
8:01? 8:02?
八点零一分 零二分
And what kind of scientist uses "-ish"?
哪门子的科学家用"差不多"这种词
I'll give it a go.
我来用用看
My ride home with you was hellish.
载你回家的路上 我"差不多"置身地狱
Sheldon, honey, if you want to join us for dinner,
谢尔顿 如果你想和我们一起吃晚餐
you're more than welcome.
我们非常欢迎
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I don't think I'd be very good company tonight.
我觉得我今晚没什么心情
Well, then out you go.
那您一边儿去吧
Okay, what is going on?
到底怎么了
Well, ever since Amy started working with Howard,
自从艾米开始和霍华德一起工作
she hasn't been home.
她就没回过家
Didn't that just start this morning?
那不是今早才开始的吗
And has she been home?
那她回过家了吗
You know, that would frustrate me.
换做是我 我也会挺不爽的
Does it frustrate you?
你觉得不爽吗
I-It does.
确实
I get that.
我能理解
You know, it's okay to feel frustrated
当事情不如意的时候
when things aren't going your way.
感到不爽也是很正常的
I suppose.
我想是吧
Ah, maybe it's not that big a deal.
也许这没什么大不了的
No, no, no, your feelings are valid.
不不 你有权感到不爽
Now, why don't you go wash up,
不如你先去洗手洗脸
and we'll call you when dinner's ready.
等晚饭准备好了我们再叫你
Okay.
好吧
What did you do-- Are you a witch?
你做了什么 你是女巫吗
No, I've been reading Bernadette's parenting book.
不 我一直在看伯纳黛特的育儿书
It's like the answer key to the Sheldon test.
这简直就像谢尔顿考题的答案本
- That's amazing. - I know.
-太不可思议了 -就是说啊
But, you know, it's only birth to five.
但这书只适用于新生儿到五岁的小朋友
What do we do when he turns six?
等他六岁时我们该如何是好
Take him to the zoo and leave him there.
带他去动物园 然后把他丢在那儿
Hey, Bernadette.
伯纳黛特
Oh, hey, Raj.
你好啊 拉杰
- Howard's not here. - Oh, I know,
-霍华德不在家 -我知道
he's been in the lab every night this week with his work wife.
这周每晚他都在实验室 和他的职场老婆一起
That's weird,
奇怪了
I thought his work wife was standing in my kitchen.
我还以为他的职场老婆正站在我家厨房呢
Don't be snippy.
别那么尖酸刻薄嘛
I came to see how you were doing.
我是来看看你过得怎么样
Like, uh, do you need help with anything?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
There are a few things around the house
是有些家务活儿
that I've been waiting for Howard to get to.
我等着让霍华德去做
The smoke alarms...
那个烟雾报警器...
No, I meant emotionally.
不 我是指情感上
How are you feeling?
你现在有什么感觉
Like you're not really here to help me.
我感觉你不是真的来帮我的
Well, still snippy.
依然那么刻薄
Everything's fine.
一切都挺好的
Howard's really excited about his work,
霍华德对他的工作感到很兴奋
he's been in a great mood... I'm really proud of him.
他最近心情都超好 我很为他骄傲
And I can fit into the pants I wore in high school.
我也还穿得下我高中时期的裤子呢
Come on, we don't need to lie to each other.
拜托 我们没必要对彼此说谎
You're right.
你说得对
I have a teething baby, I'm pregnant,
我有个正在长牙齿的宝宝 我怀孕了
I have a proposal due tomorrow.
我明天有份提案要交
I don't have time to hear about
我没空听你逼逼
how much you're missing my husband.
你有多想念我的老公
Well, I think I know why he's been working so late.
我现在知道他为什么一直加班不回家了
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
How was work?
工作怎么样啊
Great. Howard had an idea for...
很好 霍华德有个想法...
That's enough about work.
别老提工作了
Aw, you just got here.
你才刚到家
You need to sit down and let me pamper you.
你快坐下 让我宠宠你
Oh. Well, that sounds nice.
听起来很不错
I got you a little something to help you relax.
我有个小东西要给你 帮你放松
Sheldon, that is the sweetest, most...
谢尔顿 这真是最贴心 最...
What... what is this?
这 这是什么
The notes from our quantum cognition project.
我们量子认知项目的笔记
I thought we could spend the evening grinding away on it.
我想着今晚我们可以好好学习[摩擦]一番
I just got home, I'm tired.
我才刚到家 我很累
Of Howard, I know.
霍华德让你心累 我懂的
So how about you and me
你我二人
make some beautiful science together?
今晚来造点有爱的科学 怎么样
Sheldon, I want to work on this with you,
谢尔顿 我也想和你做这个
just not tonight.
但今晚不行
What if we get up early and do it in the morning?
要不我们明天早点起床做 怎么样
I promise, I'll be way more into it.
我保证 到时我会更投入
You know what?
你知道吗
There was a time that you would've been happy
想当年 某人愿意整晚不睡
to stay up and collaborate all night with me.
陪我通宵做一整晚
And then wake up in the morning and do it some more.
然后早上醒来又继续做
Fine, but can we make it quick?
好吧 但能不能速战速决
No.
不行
If you're just gonna make me do all the work, then go to bed.
速战等于让我一个人做全部 那你去睡觉得了
But don't be surprised if you walk out here
但如果你出房间时
and catch me doing it myself.
撞见我正在自己解决 可别吓着
Sheldon's texting me to drive him to Bernadette's.
谢尔顿发短信叫我载他去伯纳黛特家
Well, what are you gonna say?
你打算怎么回他
Well, they did just introduce the middle finger emoji.
正好新出了竖中指的表情包
If it's not for this, I don't know what it's for.
此时不用 更待何时
No, no, no. He'll just think that means
不不 他只会以为
"Be there in a minute."
你是说"一分钟后到"
Maybe there's something in the book that will help.
也许书里会有解决方法
Worth a shot.
值得一试
Okay. Let's see, let's see.
好 我们来看看
"Biting other children"?
"咬其他小朋友"
Well, sometimes, but... problem for another day.
他有时会这样 不过这个改天再解决
Okay, wait, wait. Here we go.
好 等等 这个
"Let him have ownership of his choices.
"让他有选择的权利
Allow him to choose from options that are acceptable to you."
让他从你可以接受的选项中做出选择"
All right, I'll give it a try.
好吧 我姑且一试
"I can drive you in two hours or you can take an Uber"
"我可以两小时后载你去 或者你可以叫优步"
Good. See, now he feels like he has a choice.
很好 现在他觉得自己有得选
He's gonna take an Uber.
他决定叫优步
Wow, it worked.
居然成功了
Unless he bites the driver, yeah.
除非他咬司机 不然就太成功了
And now they're working on a Saturday?
现在他们居然连周六都要上班
Can you believe them?
你能相信这种荒唐事吗
Like, is this how you envisioned your weekend?
你预期中的周末是这样的吗
No, it is not.
并不是
This whole thing is maddening.
整件事都很令人恼火
I'm really busy.
我真的很忙
I don't have time to listen to you complain.
我没时间听你抱怨
Hey. You're complaining, too.
你也在抱怨啊
"Sheldon, why are you here?"
"谢尔顿 你来干什么"
"Sheldon, the applesauce is for the baby."
"谢尔顿 苹果泥是给宝宝吃的"
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I just wish I could make Howard feel as angry as I'm feeling.
我只是希望能让霍华德跟我现在一样生气
Well, maybe you could do something he likes
或许你可以做些他喜欢的事
and make him jealous.
让他妒忌你
Like what?
比如什么
美国小说家马克·吐温1876年发表的长篇小说主人公调皮捣蛋 追求自由
Have you ever read Tom Sawyer?
你有没看过《汤姆·索亚历险记》
No.
没有
Chores. He likes chores.
家务 他喜欢做家务
Ooh. What kind of chores?
哪种家务
Well,
我想想
you could change the batteries in the smoke detectors.
你可以给烟雾探测器换电池
That would drive him crazy.
那会让他嫉妒到发疯
That's great.
好棒哦
Oh, he'll be so mad smoke will be coming out of his ears.
他一定会气得头顶都冒烟
And then the smoke detectors will detect it.
然后烟雾探测器就会探测到有烟
Wait, wait, now, hold on.
慢着 等一下
Why'd you ask me about Tom Sawyer?
你刚才为什么问我汤姆·索亚的事
I'm just interested in you.
我只是对你很感兴趣
Well, you are sweeter than your applesauce.
你这小嘴比你的苹果泥还甜呢
Okay, I'm gonna extend the wait time and have it poll
我现在把等待期延长
the A-to-D converter at the top of the loop instead of the bottom.
再把模数转换器从最低位调到最高位
Oh. That's impressive.
很厉害嘛
You think that's impressive, take apart that brain model.
这算什么 你去把大脑模型打开
Oh my God-- three of clubs. That was my card!
我的妈呀 梅花三 我选的就是这张牌
How did you...?
你怎么变的...
I used to make it appear in my pants,
以前我都是让牌出现在我的裤裆里
but HR said I had to stop doing that.
可人力资源部不许我这么搞了
So, how much longer till we can test it?
还需要等多久才能做测试
Well, it needs to compile, so it's gonna be a few minutes.
编译还需要一段时间 估计得等几分钟吧
Sounds like we've earned ourselves a break.
看来我们给自己争取到了一个休息时间
You want to hear some Neil Sedaka?
你想不想听点尼尔·萨达卡
You know, that's your greatest magic trick,
知道吗 这才是你最厉害的魔术
'cause you just read my mind.
这读心术真是太牛了
美国知名歌手尼尔·萨达卡歌曲《Calendar Girl》
♪ I love, I love, I love my calendar girl ♪
♪ 我好爱 好爱 好爱我的挂历女孩 ♪
♪ Yeah, sweet calendar girl ♪
♪ 美丽的月历女孩 ♪
♪ I love, I love, I love my calendar girl ♪
♪ 我好爱 好爱 好爱我的月历女孩 ♪
♪ Each and every day of the year ♪
♪ 每一年的每一天 ♪
♪ January ♪
♪ 一月 ♪
- ♪ You start the year all fine... ♪ - Well, well, well.
-♪ 你开始了... ♪ -哎哟哟
You say you're busy as bees, yet here you are, dancing.
说自己忙得像蜜蜂 然而你俩却在跳舞
Although I suppose bees do dance,
虽然蜜蜂也会跳舞
but their dance lets other bees know where the pollen is,
但人家是为了告诉其他蜜蜂花粉位置
and yours does not.
而你们的舞可不是
So my logic, despite that slight detour,
所以我的逻辑 尽管有些许的迂回
does track.
还是正确的
We're just waiting for my code to compile.
我们只是在等代码编译
What are you doing here?
你来干什么呀
I stopped by to see if you wanted to go to the movies with me.
我顺道来问你想不想和我去看电影
Well, I-I'd love to,
我很愿意
but we're just about to test the interface.
但我们马上就要进行测试了
It could take a while.
可能要等一段时间
Okay, buddy, it-- it's not my place,
好吧 兄弟 虽然不关我的事
but Bernadette's been feeling a little abandoned
但博纳黛特有点感觉被冷落了
with all the hours that you've been putting in.
因为你花太多时间待在实验室里了
You just asked him to go to the movies.
那你还拉他去看电影
Yeah, but our weird relationship was grandfathered
是呀 但我跟他的关系就算是他婚后
into their marriage, and yours was not.
也同样享有特权 但你们的没有
Okay, I put new batteries in the smoke detectors.
好的 我给烟雾探测器换了新电池
Did you do the laundry?
衣服洗了没
I sure did.
洗完了
He's gonna be steamed.
他肯定气得头冒蒸气
Just like his dress shirts.
就像我熨他衬衫时用的熨斗一样
At least he can still clean the oven,
至少他还有烤箱可以清理
so that's something.
所以应该没事
Oh, that's what he thinks. Where's your steel wool?
他想得美 你家的钢丝刷在哪里呀
Right here.
给你
We make quite the team.
我俩真是一对好搭档
Sure do.
那当然
Guys, you won't believe this.
两位 你们相信吗
I stopped by the university to check in on Howard and Amy,
我去学校看望霍华德和艾米
and they were having fun.
他俩玩得可开心呢
Well, don't worry. He won't be having any fun when he gets home.
别担心 他回家以后就笑不出来了
I did all his favorite chores.
我把他最爱做的家务都做完了
What are you talking about?
你在瞎说什么呢
Howard hates doing chores.
霍华德最不喜欢做家务了
Wait, then why would Bernadette tell me that...
等等 那为什么伯纳黛特告诉我...
Bernadette.
伯纳黛特
Did you play on my well established gullibility to clean your house?
你是利用我出了名的好骗来帮你做清洁吗
Sure did.
当然啦
Well, I would storm out of here,
我本该摔门而去
but I already have the gloves and the steel wool,
但手套和钢丝刷已经在我手里了
and I really do love cleaning an oven. Move.
我本来也很喜欢清理烤箱 快让开
She made me do all her chores,
她拐我做了所有的家务
and it wasn't even her idea--
这还不是她的原创
she stole it from Tom Sawyer.
是偷《汤姆·索亚历险记》里的招数
You know what? This is crazy.
得了吧 别发神经了
Howard and Amy are working together-- get over it.
人家霍华德和艾米是一起工作 别乱想了
Leonard, what are you doing?
莱纳德 你干什么呢
"Knowing when to say when."
"必要时得喊停"
This is not a big deal.
这不是什么大事
It is a big deal.
这是一件大事
Howard's getting Amy used to laughing and listening to music.
霍华德让艾米习惯了欢笑和音乐
What if she expects that madness at home?
万一她回家也想玩这么疯呢
Yeah, that is a good point.
你说得有道理
I'm really proud of the way you're able to express your feelings.
你能把自己的感受说出来 我为你骄傲
Thank you. I'm just so angry.
谢谢 我只是太生气了
You know, everyone gets angry.
你知道 每个人都会生气的
Even mommies and daddies.
所有的爸比们和妈咪们也会生气
You can't think this is the right time to "Validate his behavior."
你不会觉得现在应该"肯定他的行为"吧
Okay, what about "Presenting a united front"?
那我们试试"父母统一战线"如何
What about you coddling him and he's never gonna learn?
不如试试你溺爱他 让他永远无法成长吧
Look.
听着
You sound frustrated, and I'm really proud of the way
你听起来很生气 我觉得你能够
you're able to state your opinion.
把自己的想法说出来 非常棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, no, no.
等一下 不对
Don't use that book on me.
你别用书上的东西对付我
W-Wait, what book?
等一下 什么书
Penny's been using one of Bernadette's parenting books on you.
佩妮一直在用博纳黛特的育儿书对付你
What? So has he.
什么 他还不是一样
Wh-What makes you think you can treat me like a child?
你们凭什么把我当小孩对待
Your shampoo comes in a Big Bird bottle.
你用的是芝麻街大鸟形状的洗发水
That's because the adult shampoo burns my man eyes.
那是因为成人洗发水会辣到我的爷们眼睛
Hey, what are you working on?
你在忙什么呢
Oh, my God, you're still here?
我的天 你还在呢
Well, of course I'm here.
我当然还在啦
I know what you're going through.
我能理解你的感受
Really? You have a needy Indian man in your house?
真的吗 你家也有一个缺爱的印度人吗
I did, but then he came over here.
本来是有的 后来他到你家来了
So is this how it's gonna be if we have kids?
这就是咱们有孩子之后的模样吗
You're just gonna throw me under the bus?
你就这样把一切怪在我的头上
If you spoil them the way you do Sheldon, then, yeah.
如果你用溺爱谢尔顿的方式教他们 那就会
Uh, my way was working.
我的办法很有用好嘛
Okay? I think you're just upset
我觉得你生气
because there are some things I am better than you at.
是因为在某些方面你跟我没得比
Well, you can't end a sentence with a preposition,
你不能把介词放在句子的结尾
so clearly, not grammar.
所以你比我厉害的肯定不是语法
If you're so smart, was that a smart thing to say?
你这么聪明 你猜你这句话聪不聪明
That depends. Before I said it,
看情况 在我回答之前
was sex tonight still on the table?
咱俩今晚的滚床单还有戏吗
- No. - Then it's fine.
-没戏了 -那我说的话没毛病
You know, once we get this operational,
一旦我们能让它运作起来
we could probably figure out how to make it wireless.
我们就有可能实现无线化操作了
That'd be amazing.
那就太棒了
Oh, that's Sheldon.
谢尔顿发信息来了
Oh, he's upset with Leonard and Penny.
他在生莱纳德和佩妮的气
And Bernadette.
还有博纳黛特
And Mark Twain.
还有马克·吐温
Yeah, Bernadette texted earlier.
博纳黛特之前也发来了信息
Raj is really getting on her nerves.
拉杰快把她逼疯了
Well, I guess we have been working late a lot.
最近咱俩的确加班有些多
Should we call it a night and go home?
我们要不现在收工回家吧
Or we could brew a pot of coffee and power through.
我们也可以煮壶咖啡 继续攀登科学的高峰
I don't know, it's getting kind of late.
是吗 现在都这么晚了
Hey, where's my watch?
我的表哪里去了
Why don't you ask your skeleton?
去问问你的骷髅吧
Oh, my God. How is that even possible?!
我的妈呀 你是怎么办到的
This is great, the two of us hanging out.
我们俩一起玩 这真是极好的
Why didn't we think of this earlier?
之前怎么没想到呢
Agreed.
同意
I don't need Amy to watch a movie.
我不需要和艾米一起看电影
I can not hold your hand just as easily.
我也能轻松地不牵你手
In the book this is based on, that man's the killer.
在原著中 这个男的就是杀手