生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第7集: 地质学方法论 The Geology Methodology

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Hey, uh, who's free tonight?
今晚谁有空
- Oh, I think I'm... - Hang on.
-我应该有... -别急
We've made this mistake before.
我们犯过这个错误
It's how we wound up at his cousin Deepak's Tupperware party.
害自己身陷他亲戚迪帕克的特百惠直销派对
Hey, you use that collapsible bowl all the time,
当时会上买的折叠碗你少用了吗
and you know it.
你自己心里清楚
And it's not like that.
而且这次不是那样
I just thought we could, you know, hang out and go to a bar.
我只是想我们可以聚一起 去酒吧什么的
- Sure. - ??Sounds fun.
-行吧 -感觉可以
板球是印度最流行的运动之一
And watch cricket.
然后看板球比赛
That sound you hear, ironically, crickets.
现在听到的声音 很讽刺的也是蟋蟀[板球]
Hey, guys.
大伙们
Hey, Bert, how you doing?
伯特 你好吗
Well, you know,
你懂的
we geologists always get a little sad when Rocktober's over.
每当"石"月过了 我们地质学家都会有点伤心
- Wordplay? - Yes.
-文字哏吗 -对
Funny wordplay?
好笑的文字哏吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Trust your gut.
相信你的直觉
Sheldon, I've got these four-billion-year-old meteorites.
谢尔顿 我有一些40亿年前的陨石
I thought maybe they'd show signs of neutrino interactions.
我觉得或许能找到中微子交互作用的痕迹
I could really use someone like you
我真的很需要你这样的人才
to help me with the math.
来帮忙计算部分
Oh, so they would act as natural dark matter detectors.
所以它们能当做是天然的暗物质探测器
That sounds interesting.
感觉很有意思
It does, but it's still geology.
是啊 但始终还是地质学
Sorry, Bert, I don't have time to play rocks with you.
抱歉了 伯特 我没空跟你玩石头
I'm not asking you to play rocks.
我不是找你来玩石头
I'm asking you to collaborate on a research project.
是来找你合作研究项目
Although, if there's time,
不过如果有时间
I guess we could play a round of zinc, zinc, piece of quartz.
我们可以玩挖矿桌游"矿藏"
Does sound better than cricket.
感觉比看板球有意思多了
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的邀请
Unfortunately, I have real science to do.
但很抱歉 我有真正的科学工作要做
But you feel free to rock on.
祝你石石快乐 石来运转
That's how you do it.
这才叫玩转文字哏
All right.
好吧
Sheldon, what are you doing?
谢尔顿 你这是干嘛呢
Bert's one of the top guys in his field.
伯特好歹也是他领域的顶尖人物
And somewhere there's a mime who's top in his field,
世上某处也有个哑剧界一霸呢
but you don't see me rushing to collaborate with him
你有看到我冲过去跟他合作演出
on new ways to be stuck in a box.
新版的被困在空气盒子里表演吗
Also something I would watch instead of cricket.
又一个比板球更吸引我的东西
Hello.
你好啊
Hey, Sheldon.
谢尔顿
I've been thinking about it,
我心里琢磨了一阵子
and I suppose I-I could help you with your research.
我想我可以来帮忙你的研究
What changed your mind?
是什么让你改变了心意
Bert, I'm a gift horse.
伯特 当人家送你马
Don't look me in the mouth.
检查马牙口是很不礼貌的
Sorry. I'm happy you want to help out.
是我不好 我很高兴你愿意帮忙
If it's easier for you, we could just work at your office.
如果这里不方便 我们可以去你办公室
No, no, no, not my office, no.
不不不 不去我办公室
Uh, let's-let's do it here,
就在这里吧
in-in the evenings, after everyone's gone home.
等晚上大家都回家后再开工
I just have to see if my evenings are free.
那我得看看我晚上有没有空
That's a joke. They are.
那是玩笑话 我有空
Okay. Well, then I will see you tonight.
好的 那我们今晚见
Well, you know what?
其实呢
Close the blinds. We can start right now.
关上百叶窗 我们现在就能开工
翻译 驭女学家赛太公 油腻希 猫中之王
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 针扎心里赛太公 纸扎身体YY猫
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第七集
I don't get how you can enjoy cricket.
我真不懂板球哪里有趣了
It makes no sense.
毫无逻辑可言
Did you just come here to complain?
你来就是为了唧唧歪歪吗
Yeah. That's the sport of my people.
对啊 那是我们犹太人热衷的运动
Ooh, that's Ravichandran Ashwin. He's amazing.
那个人是罗微查得兰·阿湿文 他超厉害
He makes Hardik Pandya look like Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
能让哈迪克·庞德亚感觉像波文尼什瓦·库玛一样菜
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, save some syllables for the rest of us.
喂喂喂 给我们其他人取名时留点字用吧
Hey, I think that's Bernadette's friend over there.
那边那个好像是伯纳黛特的朋友
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Hey, Ruchi!
如琪
I-I hope this isn't awkward.
希望不会太尴尬
The last time we met, I kind of embarrassed myself.
上次我跟她见面 我有点丢人
Let's see if you can go two for two.
看看你这次能不能再接再丢人
- Hey, guys. - ?Hey.
-你们好啊 -你来啦
Hi. ?Are you here by yourself?
你自己一个人来吗
Yeah, I couldn't convince anyone to come watch cricket with me.
对啊 我说服不了任何人来陪我看
Tell me about it. I had to drag this guy.
可不是嘛 我也是硬拉他来的
You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like.
欢迎你加入我们一起看啊
Thanks.
谢谢啊
Arre uske taang pay ball kar!
阿力乌丝科当配波卡
What'd she say?
她说什么
Uske taang pay ball kar.
乌丝科当配波卡
Oh, that clears that up.
你一说我就"懂"了
Well, no, she's telling the bowler to bowl a yorker.
不是啦 她是在叫投球手投脚前球
It's the most brutal ball in cricket.
是板球里最凶的一种球
I was at the match when Shoaib bowled back-to-back yorkers.
我去了巴基斯坦球星肖波连投俩脚前球的比赛
Well, I was there, too! What a coincidence!
我也去了呢 真是缘分啊
Well, there were 120,000 people at that match, so...
当时有12万人去看了比赛 所以...
Yeah, India, right? Everywhere you go,
印度嘛 对吧 无论去哪里
there's, like, 120,000 people.
都有大概12万人左右
So what do you think of our chances at the World Cup?
你觉得我们板球世界杯赢的几率如何
Ah, World Cup.
世界杯吗
You know, it'll all depend if Kohli's batting in form.
全看科利的打击手感好不好了
I know. It doesn't even matter how many all-rounders you have.
对啊 无论你队伍里多少全能手都没用
Isn't that the truth?
可不是嘛
You know, I was the best leg spinner in my high school?
你知道我是我高中最厉害的旋球投手吗
Yeah, like, I bowled the meanest googly.
我投的曲线球最刁钻了
Speaking of googlies, I'm gonna go.
说到曲线球... 我要曲线走人了
I've been modeling different types of dark matter
我给不同种的暗物质
and the traces they would leave
以及它们会在你的陨石里的
on the zircon inside your meteorite.
锆石留下的痕迹都建了模
What's this one here?
这个是什么
That's actually a dark matter model of my own creation.
是我个人独创的暗物质模型
I call it the Cooper boson.
我取名为库珀玻色子
Cool. I got to name a rock once.
厉害 我也曾有机会给石头命名
I named it Moderately Sedimented Shale.
我取名为中等沉积页岩
Guess I kind of pooped the bed on that one.
那个名字我可能取得挺屎
You know, Bert, I've got to say,
伯特 我不得不说
this work has been surprisingly engaging.
这研究出乎意料地让我乐在其中
Yeah, it's pretty cool.
对啊 其实挺酷的
Hello, Amy.
艾米
What do you mean, where am I?
什么叫我在哪里
I'm in my office.
我在我办公室啊
No, I'm at your office and you're not here.
才没有 我在你办公室外 你不在
I thought I'd surprise you with dinner.
我本来想给你惊喜 带了晚饭来
For future reference, the best surprises
以后请记得 最好的惊喜
are the ones I know about three days in advance.
是我提前三天就先知情的那种
Where are you?
你到底在哪
It's a surprise. Doesn't feel so good, does it?
也是个惊喜 感觉不好受 是吧
Well, I have food.
我有吃的
I thought we could eat together,
我本来是想找你一起吃
but I guess if you have other plans...
但如果你有其他的安排...
What?! I'm here!
什么 我在这里啊
Exactly where I said I was.
就在我跟你说的地点
Let's eat.
开吃吧
Hello.
你们好啊
Hey, buddy, what's up?
你来啦 怎么了
Um, I need to talk to Penny alone.
我需要跟佩妮单独聊聊
What can I do for you?
有何能为您效劳
Just a minute, I want to make sure Leonard can't hear us.
稍等一下 我得确定莱纳德听不到
I've got a box of cupcakes.
我带了一盒小蛋糕
Okay, we're good.
没问题了
I'm working with Bert, but I don't want anyone to find out.
我跟伯特合作了 但我不想别人知道
Well, you just told me, so strong start.
你已经泄露给我了 好的开始啊
Penny, this is serious.
佩妮 事关重大
My reputation is on the line.
我的名誉悬于一线
What are people gonna think when they see us collaborating?
其他人看到我们合作会怎么想啊
I don't know. Poor Bert?
不知道呢 觉得伯特很可怜吧
I am a respected theoretical physicist.
我是一名德高望重的理论物理学家
I aspire to win a Nobel Prize someday.
我立志有一天得到诺贝尔奖
But nobody's gonna take me seriously
但要是其他人发现我涉足地质学
if they find out I've been dabbling in geology.
就不会把我当回事了
Well, why not? They're both sciences.
为什么 这两种都是科学啊
And I know because they're classes
而我会知道是因为
my high school counselor said "weren't for me."
我高中的辅导员说这两门课"不适合我"
They're very different.
这两者差别极大
Physics answers the question:
物理学解答了
what is the nature of the universe?
宇宙的本质是什么
Geology answers the question: what'd I just trip over?
地质学解答了 我刚才是被什么绊倒了
All right, well, then don't work with Bert.
好吧 那就别跟伯特合作呗
- Oh, but I like the work. - Then work with him.
-但我喜欢那研究 -那就跟他合作
Yeah, but I'm ashamed of the field.
可我觉得那个领域很丢人
- Then don't work with him. - Yeah, but we could prove dark matter.
-那别合作了 -但我们也许能证明暗物质
- Then work with him. - But I just think that people...
-那就合作吧 -但我觉得其他人...
How many times are you gonna do this?
我们还得这样来回纠结多少回
My record is 14.
我的记录是14回
Okay, this is about science.
这是跟科学有关的事
Why'd you come to me?
你为什么来问我
Well, because it's also about my reputation.
因为这也跟我的名誉有关
And somehow you manage to hold your head high
而你尽管有着错综复杂的过去
despite your checkered past.
但现在还依然能保有谜之自信
Checkered past?
错综复杂的过去
It's a figure of speech
这是个比喻
referring to how sexually promiscuous you were.
形容你以前作风不检点
Really?
真的吗
Well, I've got a figure of speech about
我也有句比喻
how sexually promiscuous you can go be with yourself.
你可以"去你的"房间跟自己不检点
And what is it?
什么话
Look, while Bernadette's on bed rest,
在伯纳黛特卧床休息期间
we're gonna have to divide and conquer.
我们必须分而治之
I've got one monitor for her, one for the baby.
这两个监视器一个监视她 一个监视宝宝
Which do you want?
你想要哪个
I'll take the baby. She's less emasculating.
我选宝宝的吧 她没那么欺负人
Good morning!
早上好
- Scones? - ?Ah, thanks.
-吃司康饼吗 -好啊 谢谢
They're all for you; I already had breakfast at Ruchi's.
这是买给你们的 我已经在如琪家吃过早餐了
You're kidding. You slept with her?
不会吧 你跟她睡了吗
Well, there wasn't a lot of sleeping involved.
倒是没有多少时间在睡觉啦
I mean, she slept, I stayed awake.
我意思是她睡了 我醒着
I was afraid of snoring 'cause I didn't have my special pillow.
我怕打呼 因为我没带我的特殊防打鼾枕
Howard!
霍华德
Can you help me to the bathroom?!
过来扶我去洗手间
Well, at least the romance is still alive.
至少我们之间浪漫还没死绝
So, you and Ruchi?
你和如琪啊
Yeah, I'm sorry. I know you liked her, too,
对 抱歉 我知道你也喜欢她
but we just bumped into each other last night and hit it off.
但我们昨晚碰到了 聊出了火花
No, that's fine.
不 没关系
You're my friend and I'm happy for you.
你是我的朋友 我为你高兴
Oh, thank you, Stuart.
谢谢你 斯图尔特
Plus, I don't know how you're gonna screw it up,
再说了 虽然我还不知道你会怎么搞砸
but I know you will.
但我知道你迟早会搞砸
What's there to screw up?
有什么好搞砸的
She just wants to keep things casual.
她也只是想随意一点交往
Oh, great, that's how you're gonna screw it up.
太好了 这就是你会搞砸的原因
Hey, I can be casual.
我也可以很随意啊
I should get a haircut; this thing's going south fast.
我得赶紧去理个发 这段关系很快就会玩完
So Ruchi and I decided to keep things casual.
我和如琪决定让感情随意发展
What? What?
怎么了
I can handle casual.
我也可以只动鸡不动心
Why do you keep doing that with your face?
你为什么一直做出那个嘴
Because you keep saying stupid things with yours.
因为你嘴里一直吐出蠢话
Okay, fine.
好吧
I'm not great at casual relationships,
我的确不擅长随意的恋爱关系
and I don't want to scare her off.
但我不想把她吓跑
All right, just give her some space, all right?
给她一点空间就行了
Don't call, don't text, don't e-mail.
别打电话 别发短信 别发邮件
That's crazy.
那怎么行
What if I see a sunset that reminds me of her?
要是我看到夕阳想起她时怎么办
All right, when do you see her next?
你们下一次见面是什么时候
Uh, we're having dinner tonight.
我们今晚一起吃晚餐
Okay, put a rubber band around your wrist,
好 在手腕上绑一根皮筋
and any time you start planning your wedding
每次你开始策划你们的婚礼
or naming your children,
或是给你们的孩子取名时
I want you to stab yourself in the hand with a fork.
你就用叉子扎自己的手
What's the rubber band for?
那皮筋是用来干嘛的
To slow the bleeding.
用来减缓失血
Hey, how's Bernadette handling bed rest?
伯纳黛特卧床休息得怎么样了
She lies around all day
她整天都躺在床上
eating Mallomars and hollering at me,
吃吃巧克力 对我大声嚷嚷
so her transformation from my wife to my mother is complete.
她从我老婆转变为我妈的过程已经完成了
Congratulations. I know that's what you were hoping for.
恭喜 我知道你就盼着这一天
Sheldon, you left your jacket in my office last night.
谢尔顿 你昨晚把外套落在我办公室了
Uh, oh. No-no, I didn't.
我没有 我才没有
That's-that's not my jacket.
那外套都不是我的
Then why does it say,
那上面怎么写着
"Property of S. Cooper. Stop touching it"?
"谢·库珀所有物 别碰"
It sounds like someone named Scooper
听起来某个叫谢库珀的人
doesn't want you touching his jacket.
不希望你碰他的外套
Are you guys working together on that meteorite project?
你们是在合作研究那个陨石项目吗
Yes, fine, you found me out.
是的 好吧 被你们发现了
I'm doing geology.
我现在玩地质学了
Just, please, don't tell anyone.
拜托千万别说出去
Are you embarrassed of me?
你觉得我很丢人吗
Oh, no, no, no, not you.
不不不 不是你
No, just the work that you've devoted your entire life to.
只是你毕生所投身于的研究事业丢人
If you're ashamed to be working with me,
如果你觉得和我合作很丢人
then I don't want to work with you.
那我也不想和你合作
Sheldon, that was pretty rude.
谢尔顿 刚才真的很过分
Well, what do you expect? He's a geologist.
他过分不很正常吗 毕竟是个地质学家
This place seems nice.
这地方挺高级的
Uh, but not too nice.
也不算很高级
Yelp called it "Good for groups."
点评网说这儿"适合聚会"
Would you care to buy the lady a...?
你想为这位女士买...
No! Get out of here!
不要 走开
Sorry about that.
抱歉
I just, I hate when someone assumes two people are dating
我很讨厌有人擅自认为别人在交往
just because they look like
就因为他们看起来
they would make beautiful babies together.
能制造出可爱美丽的宝宝
Are you sure you're okay with this?
你确定你能接受这样的关系吗
Honestly, Ruchi, I don't have a lot of experience
老实说 如琪 我在随意的男女关系这方面
with casual relationships.
经验不多
I have some experience with serious relationships
我在认真的男女关系方面略有经验
and a ton of experience with no relationships.
在没有男女关系方面经验超多
You're funny.
你真幽默
Glad it came off that way.
很庆幸你能这么解读
Uh, so tell me about your day.
说说你今天过得怎么样
How's work going?
工作进行得如何
Well, I spent the morning reviewing side effects for our fungal cream,
我一早上都在研究那款真菌乳膏的副作用
so it was a lot of ooze and pus.
看了很多流脓和分泌物
♪ Almost paradise ♪
♪ 宛如天堂 ♪
Almost paradise - Mike Reno/Ann Wilson
♪ We are knocking on heaven's door ♪
♪ 天堂之门我们触手可及 ♪
♪ Almost paradise ♪
♪ 宛如天堂 ♪
And then I had to catalog it
然后我得把它们归类
by color, viscosity
按照颜色 黏度
and percentage of blood.
以及血液百分比
Sounds wonderful.
听起来很美妙
What you got there?
那是什么
A rock.
一块石头
Did some mean boys throw it at you?
是某个恶毒的小男孩砸你的吗
It turns out I'm the mean boy.
事实证明我才是那个恶毒的小男孩
Although I did drop it on my own foot, so kind of.
不过我的确有砸到自己的脚 所以你没说错
What's going on?
出什么事了
What if there was something I wanted to do,
如果我想做一件事
but I was worried other people would think less of me?
但又怕别人会看不起我 怎么办
Is that other person me, and does it happen in the bedroom,
如果别人是指我 而你想做的是卧室中的事
in which case I think I'm cool with it?
那我觉得放马过来
No.
不是
It's about working with Bert on...
我是指和伯特一起...
You know what? I'm not even gonna say it.
算了 我都说不出口
I am just gonna say the letter it starts with
我就小小地透露一下这个词的第一个字
and "Ology."
和最后一个字"学"
"G"-- Oh, no, that's not gonna work.
"地" 哎呀 我都剧透完了
Geology?
地质学吗
Yes. But we parted ways
没错 但我们散伙了
because I was worried about my reputation.
因为我担心自己的名誉受损
Sheldon, you've never cared what people thought,
谢尔顿 你从来都没在意过别人的看法
even when you really, really should.
即使在你真的应该在意的时候
That dinner with my parents comes to mind.
比如上次和我父母吃饭的时候
If I'm not gonna use "Your momma" jokes
如果和你妈见面时
when I meet your mother, why'd I bother to learn them?
不能开"你老母"的玩笑 那我去学了干嘛
I'm just saying, if you think the work is interesting,
我只是想说 如果你觉得项目有趣
nothing else should matter.
那就不需要考虑其他的事情
You're right, Amy.
你说得对 艾米
That is sage advice.
这真是金玉良言
Which is surprising, considering your momma is so dumb, she...
真是神奇 毕竟你老母那么笨...
Nope.
She studied for a urine test.
笨到尿液"测验"都得读书
I was supposed to go back to India and get married,
我本来应该回印度结婚的
but I realized it wasn't what I wanted.
但我意识到这不是我想要的
So I called off the engagement and moved out here.
所以我取消了订婚 搬到了这里
Well, if he wasn't your soul mate, he wasn't your soul mate.
如果他不是你的灵魂伴侣 那他就不是对的人
Oh, God, please tell me you're not one of those.
天啊 拜托你千万不要是那种人
One of whats?
哪种人
I want to say teenage girls, but that sounds mean.
我想说少女心的小女孩 但好像太毒了
Come on, you don't believe that everyone has one perfect match?
你不相信每个人都有命中注定的另一半吗
Of course not. That's ridiculous.
当然不信了 太荒唐了
I mean, what if your soul mate lived halfway across the world?
万一你的灵魂伴侣住在地球的另一半呢
You'd never meet.
那你就永远见不到了
Yes, you would.
你当然能见到
I can give you, like, 20 examples
我可以给你随便举20个例子
美国女演员 浪漫爱情喜剧专业户
where that happened to Kate Hudson alone.
那还只是发生在凯特·哈德森一个人身上的
You know what?
算了吧
People get upset when I talk about this.
每次我说起这个 都会惹别人不高兴
Let's just change the subject.
我们还是换个话题吧
No, no, no. No, it's-it's fine.
不不不 没关系
Are you saying that you don't believe two people fall in love?
所以你不相信两个人会真心相爱吗
Of course they do.
他们当然会啊
It's just that what people call "Love"
只不过人们所谓的"爱"
is actually a series of biochemical reactions
其实是大脑中的一系列化学反应作祟
in the brain that fade over time.
会随着时间流逝而消逝
Yes. Like the old song,
没错 就像那首老歌唱的
"When a man has a biochemical reaction for a woman."
"当男人化学反应上女人"
迈克尔·波顿名曲《当男人爱上女人》
Raj, we're scientists.
拉杰 我们都是科学家
We don't need to feel threatened just because we understand
就算我们了解恋爱产生的机制
the mechanisms that give rise to romantic feelings.
我们也不需要觉得害怕
It doesn't take anything away from the experience.
这对恋爱的体验没有任何的影响
Yes, it does.
当然有影响了
Actually, it takes everything away from it.
老实说 这完全毁掉了恋爱的感觉
Love isn't just science.
爱情不仅仅是科学
Okay? It's-it's spiritual.
它更是精神上的
It's an acknowledgment of a mystery
那是一种令人捉摸不定的
that's greater than ourselves.
神秘体验
It's what makes people write songs and poems,
是爱让人们吟诗颂曲
and what has kept The Bachelor on TV for 21 magical seasons.
让《黄金单身汉》真人秀精彩了21季
Don't you think the fact that love is given away as a prize
你不认为在游戏节目中把爱作为奖品送出去
on a game show slightly undermines your argument?
正好削弱了你的观点吗
Uh, yes.
没错
But I've never missed an episode,
但我一集都没落下
and I dare science to explain that.
你能用科学解释这件事吗
Bert.
伯特
Bert, Bert.
伯特 伯特
Bert, Bert, Bert.
伯特 伯特 伯特
What do you want, Sheldon?
你想干嘛 谢尔顿
I would like us to work together again.
我希望咱们能重新一起工作
I promise to keep my geology comments to myself,
我保证不再乱发表地质学的言论
because while some of them are funny, all of them are mean.
因为这些言论都太过分了 虽然有些很好笑
Well, this is awkward.
这下尴尬了
Leonard, what are you doing here?
莱纳德 你在这里干什么
Bert asked for my help.
伯特找了我帮忙
Yeah, he's an excellent scientist,
他是一个优秀的科学家
and he doesn't tell me what time I can go to the bathroom.
也不规定我上厕所的时间
It's called bladder training.
我那是膀胱训练
When you're in your 80s, you'll thank me for it.
等你到了80岁 你会感谢我的
Look, Sheldon, you were a jerk to Bert,
听着 谢尔顿 你对伯特不好
and he walked away from you.
所以他不和你玩了
So I feel like there's a lot he could teach me.
我觉得我可以向他好好讨教一番
Bert, please.
伯特 拜托
I know I behaved poorly in the past,
我知道自己之前表现不太好
but things will be different this time.
但这次我保证会有所改变
You'll see.
你会看到的
Come on, let me in.
拜托 让我进来吧
We'll have some laughs,
我们会一起欢笑
we'll calculate some isotope ratios.
一起计算同位素比值
I'm sorry, Sheldon.
抱歉 谢尔顿
So you just shut the door in his face?
你就这样让他吃闭门羹吗
I got to start writing this stuff down.
我得开始记录下你的招数了
I mean, Ruchi's nice.
虽然如琪是个好人
We're just so different.
但我俩太不同了
I know. Sometimes when you're dating,
我懂你 有时候跟别人交往
you meet weird people.
都会碰到奇奇怪怪的人
I once met a girl who didn't like juggling.
我还交往过不喜欢看人杂耍的女孩呢
And she still doesn't.
她现在依旧不喜欢
So you're not gonna see her again?
所以你们不会再见面了吗
What's the point?
还有什么意义啊
We're never gonna be in a real relationship.
我俩永远不会真正谈恋爱
Right, so you'll only be in a physical one?
所以你俩只能是肉体关系吗
Exactly.
没错
Why would I want to spend time with someone like that?
我干嘛和那种人耗费时间
Someone who is just interested in sex?
那种只对滚床单有兴趣的人吗
Yeah.
没错
- Raj, do you real... ?- Whoa, hold on.
-拉杰 你好好... -等一下
Give him a chance. He's gonna get this.
给他一点时间 他会想通的
I don't think he is.
我觉得他不会
What is there to get?
有什么可想的
She doesn't want to fall in love.
她不想和人坠入爱河
At that point,
这样的话
all we are is two single people
我们就只是两个单身人士
who find each other attractive and enjoy having--
互相觉得对方有魅力 也喜欢做...
Oh, got to go!
我得走了
So how was your night with Ruchi?
你和如琪昨晚如何
Oh, great.
很好
We ordered in some food, we had sex, I left.
我们点了外卖 滚了床单 然后拍屁股走人
I didn't even ask if she enjoyed it.
我甚至不用问她爽不爽
I can field that one for her.
这道题我可以替她回答了
I mean, I did get a little misty when we said good-bye,
我道别时的确有点小哽咽
but I played it off as allergies.
不过我假装自己过敏了
I don't know if she bought it.
不知道她相信没
Again, I know.
再一次 我知道答案
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
You okay?
你还好吧
Sheldon.
谢尔顿