生活大爆炸 第十一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 11 第9集: 比特币之谜 The Bitcoin Entanglement

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 劳里·梅特卡夫 / 瑞琪·琳德赫姆 / 史蒂芬·霍金


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Why are they making four more Avatar movies?
《阿凡达》电影的续集为什么要拍4部啊
It's not like the first one is even that good.
第一部都没多好看
What are you talking about? You love that movie.
听你在胡扯 你明明超爱那部电影
You even went as Avatar for Halloween.
那年万圣节你还打扮成阿凡达了
I remember. That was not a lot of clothes.
历历在目啊 那衣不蔽体的画面
Hey, guys.
你们来啦
I'm, uh, I'm running a special today, uh,
我... 我今天店里有特殊活动
buy something, keep having a comic book store to come to.
买任何产品 能获得这漫画店不倒闭
This is awkward.
这就尴尬了
I was actually gonna return this.
我本来打算来退这本漫画呢
What's wrong with it?
这漫画哪里出问题了
I-I finished it.
我看完了
Speaking of something I find interesting,
说到我觉得有趣的事
did anyone read that article about Bitcoin I sent you?
你们读了我发的比特币的文章了吗
Yeah, I can't believe a single Bitcoin
有啊 我真没想到一个比特币
is worth about $5,000 now.
现在能值五千块美金
Wait, didn't we mine some a few years ago?
等等 我们好几年前不是挖过比特币吗
It was seven years ago.
是七年前
Oh, yeah, I remember that.
对啊 我记得了
Really? All I can remember from seven years ago
真的吗 我唯一记得起的七年前事物
is I couldn't get Kesha's "Tik Tok" out of my head.
是当时我脑海中不停播放凯沙的歌"滴答"
? Tik Tok, on the clock... ? Whoa, welcome home, Kesha.
♪ 滴答 时间不停走 ♪ 欢迎回家 凯沙妹子
No, we-we definitely mined some.
我们绝对挖了一些币
I-I remember sitting in your bedroom and writing the program.
我还记得坐在你房间然后写了程序
I think we ended up with a bunch of it.
我们当时好像还挖出了不少呢
Wow, and at, like, $5,000 apiece, that's...
现在一个币值五千 那...
Sounds like a lot of money, which we agreed to share
那听起来是一笔巨款啊 当时我们说好平分
'cause I-I was totally there. I remember now.
因为当时我绝对在场 我刚想起来
I can't believe we forgot about it.
真不敢相信我们忘了这事
It's not that surprising.
这也不奇怪
They were basically worthless when we got them.
我们拿到手的时候根本不值钱
I wish I knew how much we had.
真想知道我们有多少币
Sheldon, you must remember.
谢尔顿你肯定记得
Of course I do.
当然啦
Oh, yeah, he and I totally remember.
对啊 我跟他绝对都记得
You tell them, Sheldon.
你跟大家说吧 谢尔顿
7年前
I can't believe you haven't seen Avatar yet.
真不敢相信你还没去看《阿凡达》
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病啊
Penny and I just started dating,
我跟佩妮刚开始交往
and you know I don't like big crowds.
你也知道我不喜欢人太多的地方
Because you're afraid Penny will leave you for someone in them?
因为你怕佩妮会跟人群中的某人跑了吗
Terrified.
怕死了
Yes, instead of going out,
所以他们不像常人出去约会
they just stay home and have constant coitus.
而是待在房里不停交媾
Well, I didn't want to say it, but I-I do like to hear it.
我不想说出来 但听到这话还挺爽
Yes, Ma, I'll be home for dinner.
会啦 妈 我会回家吃饭
No, I'm not ruining my appetite with candy.
我才不会吃糖果吃到晚饭吃不下
Oh, we're having brisket?
今晚有炖牛胸吗
Be home at 6:00.
我6点准时到家
Maybe we should double date.
或许我们可以四人约会
I'll bring Penny and you can bring your mom.
我带佩妮 你带老母
Oh, make your jokes,
随你吐槽
but my date started a savings account for me.
但我的伴帮我开了储蓄账户
Did yours?
你的伴有吗
- Hey, you guys. - Hey.
-大家好啊 -好啊
Oh, Stuart, good. I was wondering,
斯图尔特 太好了 我正想问你
will you be accepting Bitcoin?
你这里收比特币吗
Well, I don't know what that is, but it's got "coin" in it,
我不知道那是什么 但它带有一个"币"字
and my cash register doesn't, so... yeah.
而我的收银机里没有币 我收
Wait, what's Bitcoin?
等等 什么是比特币
It's a new online currency that's been developed.
是一种新开发出来的线上货币
Uh, it's just like actual money,
跟真的钱没啥两样
except you can't see it, hold it, or spend it on anything.
只不过你看不到 摸不到 买不了任何东西
Sounds like the kind of money I'm familiar with.
感觉是我很熟悉的一种钱
If it's not tangible, how do you know
如果不是有形的货币 你怎么能确定
it's not just gonna vanish tomorrow?
它不会一夕之间就消失了呢
Really? You're dating Penny, and you're gonna poke at something
不是吧 你在跟佩妮交往 而你居然还想多问
that could vanish tomorrow?
明天就可能消失的事物吗
I'll buy some Bitcoin.
我愿意买点比特币
I just came into a little extra money
我最近刚到手一小笔钱
when my dad raised my allowance.
我爸给我涨了零花钱
You don't have to buy Bitcoin.
比特币不用买
You can mine it.
你可以自己挖出来
Mine it? Like, mining gold?
挖 就像挖金子吗
Sort of. There's a limited amount,
类似吧 比特币的总数是有限的
and we find it, not by tunneling into the earth,
我们想获得 不是往地心挖坑
but by using a computer to solve complex mathematical problems.
而是用电脑运算复杂的数学问题来获得
So let me get this straight.
让我理理
We have to write an elaborate program
所以我们得精心写个程序
in order to find a fake coin that we can't spend on anything?
来挖出我们花不了的假货币吗
- Yes. - ?That sounds fun.
-是的 -听起来真"有趣"啊
Yeah, I'm in.
我加入
Staying up late, writing code, it sounds like a party.
一起熬夜 写代码 感觉像个派对啊
Hey, Stuart.
斯图尔特
You want to mine some Bitcoin with us?
你想跟我们一起挖比特币吗
We'll write the program, you bring the snacks?
我们写程序 你带零食
Too rich for my blood.
太高档 穷人玩不起
All right, so just the four of us.
好吧 那就我们四个人挖
Before we begin,
开挖前先说好
this may have some unprecedented tax implications.
这可能会造成史无前例的税务问题
In fact, we should start early 'cause
其实我们最好快点开始
we are gonna be on the phone with the IRS for hours.
到时候国税局可能会打电话跟我们谈很久呢
Did anybody else just get goose bumps?
有人也兴奋到起鸡皮疙瘩了吗
Great, so just the three of us.
很好 就我们三个挖吧
Oh, yeah. We did it without you.
想起来了 我们没带你
今时今日
And do you remember what happened next?
你还记得后来发生什么事了吗
Your mom called my mom and said we were being mean?
你妈打给我妈说我们欺负你
And after that?
在那之后呢
You said that someday we'd regret this.
你说有一天我们会后悔
And do you know what today is?
那你知道今天是什么日子吗
The day we found out we're rich and none of it is yours?
我们发现自己发财了而你屁都没的日子吗
Yeah, that's right! Up top!
对啊 击个掌
翻译 赛太公被劣币驱逐 傻币希 猫中之王有猫币
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
校对 赛太公北韩挖矿 YY猫南韩挖宝
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
第十一季 第九集
今时今日
Okay, this is the laptop i was using in 2010.
这是我2010年时用的笔记本电脑
The Bitcoin must be on here.
比特币肯定就在这里面
So what are you gonna do with your share of the money?
你拿到钱之后打算怎么处理
Uh, well, as a responsible adult,
身为一个有责任心的大人
I'll put that money into a CD, wait for that CD to mature,
我会把钱拿去做定存 等定存到期了
and then buy a tiger.
就拿去买只老虎
How about you?
那你呢
Oh, that depends on whether I tell Bernadette or not.
得看我告不告诉伯纳黛特了
Howard, I can hear you. The baby monitor is on.
霍华德 我能听见你说话 宝宝监控器开着呢
I know. I was joking. I'm gonna put it in a college fund.
我知道 我说笑呢 我会为孩子存起来
All right, all booted up.
好啦 开好机啦
Wow, I-I knew you were single back then,
我知道你当年是单身狗
but that is a lot of porn...
但这也太多黄片了吧
Science! A lot of science.
科学 是好多科学
Wow, you were really into Asian science.
那你非常喜欢"亚洲的科学"啊
I don't see the Bitcoin on here.
电脑里没看到比特币啊
Hey, maybe it's in that folder marked
或许是在那个叫
"Private and Confidential."
"私人机密档案"资料夹里
It's not!
不在那里面
7年前
Okay, the program is almost ready to run.
准备好执行挖矿程序了
Mining for coins sounds so manly.
挖金币听起来好爷们啊
Ooh, we should sing a mining song.
或许我们该唱首挖矿歌
Do you know a mining song?
你会任何挖矿歌吗
I don't know.
不知道
Does "Tik Tok" by Kesha count?
凯沙的"滴答"算吗
Because it has tunneled its way into my heart.
这首歌挖洞钻进了我的心房
Howard, what's going on?!
霍华德 你们在干嘛呢
Are you boys roughhousing?!
你们在大乱斗吗
No, we're not roughhousing!
不 我们没在大乱斗
We're scientists! Scientists don't roughhouse!
我们是科学家 科学家不会大乱斗
Excuse me, Mr. Grown-up.
抱歉打扰了 大人先生
Aw, man, what happened?
怎么回事
It crashed.
死机了
It's been doing that lately.
最近常常这样
I think it's got a virus from all the...
应该是中毒了 因为我...
music I've been downloading.
下载了很多"音乐"
What kind of music?
什么类型的音乐
Mostly Asian.
大部分是亚洲的
Some oldies.
还有些老的
Well, we can use my laptop.
可以用我的电脑
Howard, I made cookies for you and your little friends!
霍华德 我给你和小伙伴们做了曲奇
They're not my little friends, and we don't want cookies!
他们不是我的小伙伴 我们也不要吃曲奇
Actually, a cookie sounds good.
其实我还挺想吃曲奇的
All right, we'll have cookies!
好吧 我们要吃曲奇
Thank you very much!
谢谢你了
今时今日
That's right. It must be on my old laptop.
对了 肯定是在我的旧电脑里
Well, let's go.
快走吧
Hey, Bernie, you mind if I run to Leonard's and...
妮妮 我能不能去一下莱纳德家
Get a laptop full of money?
取一台装满钱的电脑吗
Why are you still here?! Go, go, go!
还傻坐着干什么 快去啊
So, how's the wedding planning going?
婚礼计划得怎么样啦
Great.
很好
Although, we're having trouble agreeing on a location.
不过举办地点我俩还没商量好
I thought you were looking at a cliff on the beach.
你们之前不是在找海滩边上的悬崖吗
We were, but Sheldon didn't like any of them.
是啦 但谢尔顿一个都不喜欢
Some were too beachy, some were too cliffy.
有些太海滩 有些太悬崖
And all of them were too outsidey.
而且所有地点都太室外了
Well, weddings aren't about the location.
婚礼的重点不在于地点
They're about standing up in front of your family and friends
最重要的是站在你们亲友面前
and promising that Sheldon will never move back in here.
发誓谢尔顿永远不会搬回这里
Hi.
好啊
What are you guys doing?
你们几个干嘛呢
Uh, we have a bunch of Bitcoin on an old laptop,
我们有台旧电脑里有些比特币
and it could be worth, like, a lot of money.
也许能值很多钱
What-- You're kidding.
什么 你逗我呢吧
No. We-we could be sitting on a fortune.
没有 我们可能坐在金山上
Okay, let the record show, I did not marry you for money,
我要先声明 我当初嫁给你不是为了钱
but you just got way more attractive.
但你忽然变得有魅力多了
Damn it, it's not in here.
我靠 不在这里面
If only you had someone around with an eidetic memory.
要是你们当时有个过目不忘的朋友在场就好了
I bet they would know what happened to it.
我猜他肯定记得电脑哪去了
If you know, just tell us.
你如果知道 就快告诉我们
Excuse me, but if I recall from seven years ago,
不好意思 但如果我没记错七年前的事
you don't want me to be a part of this.
你们不想要我参与这件事
Sheldon, you can't still be mad.
谢尔顿 你不会还在生气吧
Oh, please.
拜托
I have grudges that go back to preschool.
我幼儿园时期的仇都还记着呢
Someday, I'm gonna find a grown-up Elaine Dwyer
总有一天 我要找到长大的伊莱恩·德怀尔
and eat her favorite crayon while she watches.
在她面前吃掉她最爱的蜡笔
Is that why there's an Elaine Dwyer on our guest list?
所以我们宴请名单上才有个伊莱恩·德怀特吗
Yes.
没错
That night, I'm going to have the first dance
到那晚 我便能拥有第一支舞
and the last laugh.
和最后胜利者的一笑
Sheldon, please.
谢尔顿 拜托了
Should I be the bigger man?
我该大人有大量吗
I think you should.
我觉得应该
Oh, why'd I ask you?
我脑子抽了才会问你
7年前
Hey there, pretty lady.
好啊 美人
I'm not waiting on your table for you.
我不会帮你服务你的客人
Come on, this one is so annoying.
拜托啦 这个客人真的很讨厌
Excuse me, waitress.
不好意思 服务员
You guys ready to order?
二位要点餐了吗
Can you take our picture, please?
能帮我们拍张照吗
Oh, sure.
没问题
Smile!
笑一下
Perfect.
完美
Thank you. You may go now.
谢谢 你可以退下了
It was nice to meet you,
很高兴认识你
and I mean that politely, not sincerely.
我这是客套话 不是真心的
What was that?
刚刚是怎么回事
I need to prove to my mother that I'm on a date.
我需要证明给我妈看 我正在约会
If she thinks I faked the picture,
如果她觉得照片是我伪造的
I might need you as a witness. What's your name?
我可能需要你当人证 你叫什么名字
Bernadette.
伯纳黛特
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Everybody good?
都吃得开心吗
Yeah.
?- Fine. ?- Sure.
-挺好 -开心
You don't have to whisper, you can just nod your head.
你不用说悄悄话 点个头就行了
Or you could just speak.
或者直接说也行
You having a good day?
你今天顺利吗
No, I missed an audition
不好 我错过了试镜
because my computer broke, and I didn't get the e-mail.
因为我电脑坏了 没收到通知邮件
Would've been a perfect part for me.
本来是个超适合我的角色
Was it waitress who ignores her customers?
是演一个无视客人的服务员吗
Because that's the role you were born to play.
你天生就是演这个的料
Shut up and eat your burger.
闭嘴吃你的汉堡
Actually, it's a turkey club.
其实是火鸡三明治
Didn't you order a burger?
你点的不是汉堡吗
I did, and yet here we are.
是的 但你不从人愿
You know what, if you need a computer,
你如果要用电脑
you can use my laptop.
可以用我的
Oh, that's sweet, but I'm not gonna take your computer.
你真贴心 但我不会要你的电脑
Oh, it's fine. I-I'm getting a new one anyway.
没事 反正我也要买新的了
- Are you sure? - Don't be silly.
-你确定吗 -别傻了
He's desperate to hold on to you.
他拼了命想抓紧你
You can get anything out of him.
你想从他那拿走什么都行
His car, his watch...
他的车 他的表
Maybe a kidney. You already have his testicles.
拿个肾估计也没问题 你已经得到他的蛋蛋了
You can start a collection.
可以集齐一整套
今时今日
Oh, my God, that's right. You gave me your laptop.
天啊 是这样没错 你把电脑给我了
That was so sweet.
你太好了
- So you know where it is? - Of course.
-这么说你知道在哪了 -当然啦
- All right! - Yes! - ?Great!
-好耶 -棒 -太好了
I gave it to my ex-boyfriend Zack.
我给我前男友扎克了
- Come on! - ?No!
-不是吧 -不要啊
今时今日
Okay, Zack, thank you so much.
好的 扎克 谢谢你
We'll be right over.
我们这就过去
He still has it.
电脑还在他那
I can't believe you took a gift from me
真不敢相信你把我送你的礼物
and gave it to another man.
转送给其他男人了
Really?
不是吧
Of all the things she's given to other men,
她给其他男人送过那么多"甜头"
that's what you're concerned about?
你却只在意这个吗
Please don't make a big deal about this.
不要小题大做了
It was a long time ago, we were broken up.
那是很久之前的事了 我们当时分手了
Which breakup was that?
是哪一次分手
Was that the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre?
是"情人节大屠杀"吗
No, no.
不 不是
This might've been during the Comic-Con Dump-A-Thon.
可能是"漫展大怒甩"期间
You have names for our breakups?
你们还给我们每次分手取名了吗
Well, they would really blur together if we didn't.
如果不这样 可能会分不清
The Comic-Con breakup's easy to remember
漫展那次分手很容易记住
because Leonard was the saddest Pikachu.
因为莱纳德扮的是最难过的皮卡丘
Right, and he wiped his nose on your cape,
没错 然后他用你的披风擤鼻涕
and then you were the saddest Darth Vader.
你就变成最悲催的黑武士了
You know, Penny and I aren't the only ones who've broken up.
话说 不是只有我和佩妮分过手
So did Howard and Bernadette.
霍华德和伯纳黛特也分过
Uh, not to brag, but all my breakups have lasted.
不是要炫耀啦 但我每次分手都一分到底了
7年前
I'm so sorry to hear about you and Howard.
你和霍华德分手了 我很遗憾
Thanks. I just didn't think he was
谢了 我真是看不出来
the kind of guy who would be doing weird stuff online.
他是那种在网上乱来的人
Really? Wow, I thought it was so obvious, but okay.
真的吗 我觉得特别明显呀 不过行吧
Look, I know it's hard, but I think the best thing
我知道分手很难熬 但我觉得
to do after a breakup is to take some time
分手后最该做的就是沉淀一下
and be by yourself.
好好享受单身时光
Yeah, that's healthy.
这才是健康的
Hey, babe, ready to go?
宝贝儿 可以走了吗
Do as I say, not as I do.
学我所言 而非我行
今时今日
I cannot believe you're mad.
我真不敢相信你会生气
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
Oh, really? Tell that to your eyebrows.
真的吗 对你的眉毛说去
Bet I could place a quarter between them,
我在中间放一个硬币
and it would just stay there.
都能停得稳稳当当
Fine, I'm mad.
好吧 我生气了
I guess I was more upset by our breakup than you.
我只是觉得我比你对分手更感到难过
That is not true. Of course I was upset.
才怪 我当然也很难过
Didn't seem like it.
看起来不像呀
You started dating the first
你立刻就跟你找到的第一个
tall, handsome hunk you could find.
又高又帅的肌肉男搞上了
I'm sorry,
不好意思
are you mad that I dated Zack or that you didn't?
你是气我上了他 还是气自己没上到他
- Hi. - Hey, Zack.
-嗨 -你好扎克
So good to see you guys.
真高兴见到你们
Man, we should do this more often.
我们应该多几次这样的相聚
Come over to get laptops back from you?
不停地回来找你要笔记本电脑吗
Totally.
对啊
So do you have it?
你还留着那电脑吗
Of course I do. Penny gave it to me as a gift.
当然啦 那是佩妮送给我的礼物
You don't get rid of something like that.
这么重要的礼物怎么能乱丢呢
All right, I'm sorry I gave away your stupid laptop.
抱歉我把你那台蠢电脑送掉了
You should be. We were broken up for, like, five minutes.
你道歉是应该的 我们当时才刚分手
Are you guys fighting?
你俩在吵架吗
- Yeah. ?- No.
-对 -没有
Are you fighting about whether or not you're fighting?
你们在为是否在吵架这件事而吵吗
'Cause I've had that fight before.
我也跟人吵过这个架
Turns out we were, and I lost.
最后发现我们真的在吵架 而我输了
Leonard thinks when we broke up, it didn't bother me.
莱纳德觉得我和他分手时一点都不难过
That's crazy.
怎么可能
When we were going out, she used to talk about you all the time.
我和她交往时 她不停地在说你的事
In fact, I think she only dated me
老实说 我觉得她和我约会
because I reminded her of you.
仅仅是因为我让她想起了你
Sure.
好吧
Because we're both...
因为咱俩都...
people?
是人吗
Damn right we are.
说对啦
Oh, also, there was that video about how much she missed you.
对了 里面还有一段讲述她如何思念你的视频
- What video? ?- The one on the laptop.
-什么视频 -电脑上的那个
I didn't mean to invade your privacy, but I am a huge snoop.
我没想窥探你的隐私 但我就是爱管闲事
Ask my neighbor. She'll tell you.
不信问我的邻居 她会告诉你
But not right now; she's in the shower.
但别现在去问 她正在洗澡呢
7年前
Hello, Leonard.
你好 莱纳德
I was gonna write you an e-mail, but I'm a little drunk,
我本打算给你写封邮件 但是我喝得有点高
and spelling is a sober person's game, so...
而拼写这件事适合清醒的人去做 所以...
I feel I owe you a 'splanation.
我感觉我欠你一个"姐释"
I-- I'm sorry.
对不起
A 'splanation.
一个"姐释"
Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Sheldon, go away. I'm making a video.
谢尔顿 走开 我在拍影片呢
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll come back when you're alone.
抱歉 等你一个人 方便的时候我再过来
No, no, no. I am alone.
不 不是的 我一个人在家
I'm just telling Leonard why I broke up with him.
我在向莱纳德解释我为什么和他分手
Oh, he knows.
他清楚得很
The video I want to see
我倒是想看看
is why you went out with him in the first place.
解释你为什么和他交往的视频
I went out with him because he's great.
我和他交往是因为他这人很棒
And if I kept going out with him,
如果我们继续这样下去
I probably would've married him,
我大概就会和他结婚了
and that's a little scary
这让我有点害怕
because I just don't think I'm ready for that.
因为我还没有做好结婚的准备
You know, plus I have got to learn how to spell Hofstadter.
再说 我真得学学如何拼写霍夫斯塔特
I-I know there's a "D" in there,
我知道里面有"塔"字
but it keeps moving every time I try and write it.
但每次一写 它就跳来跳去
Sheldon, what do I do?
谢尔顿 我该怎么做
Try to pass out facedown, so you don't choke on your vomit.
昏睡过去时记得面朝下 以免被呕吐物呛死
I am not gonna pass out.
我才不会昏睡过去
But thank you anyway.
但还是要谢谢你
- Wow. ?- I know.
-哇 -对啊
There's, like, two more hours of her just lying there.
她后面还这么趴了两个多小时
Aw, you love me so much.
原来你这么爱我
I married you, jackass.
我都和你结婚了好吗 猪头
I... I know, and not just out of pity
我知道 而且不是因为同情我
like everyone said in their wedding toast.
大家的婚礼祝福都说错了
You want to see the part where she falls off the chair?
你们想看她最后摔下椅子的画面吗
- No. ?- Totally.
-不想 -想看
That's my wife.
这才是我老婆
I got to see that again.
我要再看一遍
- Got the laptop. - Hand it here.
-拿到电脑了 -快拿过来
Oh, this is so exciting!
我的小心脏好紧张
Hey, when we sell the Bitcoin, are you gonna pay your dad back
等我们卖掉比特币 你会把这些年来
all the money you took from him over the years?
剥削你爹的钱财都还给他吗
Never even crossed my mind.
想都没想过
Okay, here's the Bitcoin folder.
找到比特币文件夹了
Yeah, how much is in there?
里面有多少钱
It's empty.
里面是空的
What? Th-That's impossible.
什么 怎么可能
Do you think Zack stole it?
难道是扎克偷了吗
No, he doesn't know how to steal Bitcoin.
他才不懂怎么偷比特币
I mean, he waves at trucks.
他还会跟路上的卡车司机打招呼呢
Hmm... who could it have been?
那会是谁干的呢
Sheldon, what did you do?
谢尔顿 你做了什么
I plotted my revenge.
我策划了我的报仇大计
If you get a dish, I'll serve you some cold.
如果你有盘子 我就为你呈上一盘复仇
What, y-you stole our Bitcoin?
你偷了我们的比特币吗
Oh, calm down.
冷静
All I did was sneak onto your computer
我只是偷偷登录了你的电脑
and download your Bitcoin onto a flash drive.
把你们的比特币下载到U盘上了
What?
什么
I'm not keeping it.
我没有占为己有
I just wanted to watch you sweat.
我只是想看你着急到满头大汗
If you want to watch him sweat,
你要想看他出汗
walk up a flight of stairs with him.
只需要和他爬一层楼梯就行了
I've waited seven long years, but it finally happened.
我等待了7年之久 终于等到了
Where's our money?
我们的钱在哪里
That's the best part.
这才是最妙的部分
It's on the Batman flash drive on your key chain.
其实就在你钥匙串上的蝙蝠侠U盘里
You've had it in your pocket all along.
一直都在你的口袋里呢
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
I lost that key chain years ago.
我的钥匙串早就丢了
Really?
真的吗
D-D-Did you look under things?
你 你 有没有到处找找吗
Well, that is unfortunate.
真是太不幸了
I guess we've all learned a lesson today.
我想我们今天都学到了一课
What was the lesson?
我们学到了什么呀
I don't know.
我也不知道
4年前
Huh. What's that?
那是什么
Ooh, Batman flash drive.
蝙蝠侠的U盘呢
Pretty cool.
真不错
Huh, if I erase this,
如果我把它格式化
I could probably resell it for, like, ten bucks.
还可以卖个10块钱呢
Things are finally going my way.
小康生活在向我招手啦