黄石 第一季 Yellowstone Season 1 第8集: 山雨欲来 The Unravelling Part 1

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 西部

导演: 泰勒·谢里丹

演员: 凯文·科斯特纳 / 卢克·葛莱姆斯 / 凯利·蕾莉 / 韦斯·本特利 / 科尔·豪瑟 / 凯尔西·周 / 杰佛逊·怀特 / 吉尔·伯明翰 / 伊恩·鲍汉 / 丹宁 理查兹 / 丹尼·赫斯顿 / 温迪·


台词
1997年7月14日
Stupid bitch!
傻婊子
You stupid bitch!
你个蠢婊子
Got him locked in here.
我把他锁在里面
Looks like he fell in a mulcher.
看来他惹上大麻烦了
It's like trying to wrestle a damn mountain lion.
跟他就像和美洲狮搏斗一样
- Not sure two's enough. - Eh, two's enough.
-不知道两个人够不够 -够了
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Was he trying to steal a horse?
他当时想偷马吗
Nope, found him sleeping in the hay loft.
不 我发现他睡在厩楼
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
Tried to toss him out, went all wild-cat on me.
想把他赶出去 他像野猫一样扑向我
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 吃冰棒 elingbow 闲汀 苏葵
That's trespassing, Stan.
这是非法入侵 斯坦
Call the sheriff.
叫警长来
翻译 TheWalkingNerd 歌谣 TI8中国队加油
The sheriff told me to call you.
警长让我找你
校对 大巴黎 咚咚咚
时间轴 想念Gallifrey的wholock 西·查
后期 CK
总监 CN Dota Best Dota
Put the stick down, son.
把棍子放下 孩子
You want it?
你要吗
Come fucking get it!
过来拿啊
Let me see your flashlight.
让我用下你的手电筒
Put the stick down, son.
把棍子放下 孩子
You're in a fair bit of trouble.
你可遇到麻烦了
No fucking shit.
废话
Get these drifters through every now and then.
动不动就有流浪汉
You sure roughed him up pretty good.
你这揍得挺狠
He was like that when I found him.
我找到他时就这样了
Let me see your hands.
让我看看你的手
Those don't look like drifter hands.
不像流浪汉的手
That looks infected.
看起来感染了
Well, it sure feels infected.
感觉是感染了
There's a pig farm down near Miles City.
在迈耳市附近有个养猪场
Ex-husband showed up and beat the whole family to death
有个前夫想打死全家
before somebody cracked his skull with a frying pan.
但有人用平底锅拍碎了他的头骨
They still haven't found the oldest boy.
警方还没找到长子
You know anything about that?
你知道吗
All I know is this...
我只知道
I should have killed that motherfucker years ago.
我几年前早该杀死那个混蛋
What's your name, son?
孩子 你叫什么
- Rip. - Rip.
-里普 -里普
You hungry, Rip?
你饿吗 里普
Can you ride a horse?
你会骑马吗
I can from "A" to "B."
以马代步可以
Can you rope?
你会用套索吗
I can rope.
我会
Put the sandwich down, son.
放下三明治 孩子
If you're gonna work for me,
你要是想为我工作
everything you ever been through stays right here.
就把经历过的一切都留在这里
I won't have it on my ranch.
不许带到我的牧场
No fighting.
不准打架
- And if you steal... - I don't steal, sir.
-如果你偷 -我不偷东西 先生
I ain't never started a fight in my life.
我这辈子就没跟人打过架
You're gonna have to prove yourself if you want a chance.
你想要机会 就得证明自己
You gotta pay a price if you wanna work for me.
想为我工作就得付出代价
I ain't got no money.
我身无分文
Don't cost money, just a little pain.
不花钱 只是有点痛
Well, sir, pain I'm used to.
先生 我早就习惯疼痛了
May I finish my sandwich?
能让我吃完三明治吗
黄石第一季 第八集
What a fuckin' mess, John.
真是一团糟 约翰
You'd think these tourists would learn
你觉得这些游客会认识到
the wilderness isn't a theme park.
这片荒野不是主题公园吗
That's not what I'm talking about.
我不是说这个
I'm talking about that.
我在说那个
Now I gotta get an agent up here from Fish and Wildlife.
我得找鱼类及野生动物管理局的人来
That's a federal offense.
这可是联邦重罪
What's the ETA on Wildlife?
野生动物管理局的人什么时候到
Said a few hours.
说是要几个小时
It was self-defense, Donnie. Let's not overreact here.
这是自卫 唐尼 别大题小做
He's out here looking for a bear you told him to hunt.
他在这寻找你让他追捕的熊
I told him to haze it out of here before it killed my cattle.
我让他趁我牲畜被杀之前 把熊赶走
Here's the picture Fish and Wildlife are gonna paint:
鱼类及野生动物管理局会这么看
He is up here hunting illegally,
他在这里非法狩猎
kills an endangered species.
杀死了一头濒危动物
Witnessed by two tourists
被两名游客目击
he then throws off the fucking cliff.
接着他把游客扔下了悬崖
Then he gives me some bullshit story
然后跟我扯
about throwing them a rope...
给他们扔了绳子
and both of them, John... both of them slip.
两个 约翰 他们两个都滑下去了
- I'm calling Jamie. - You're gonna need him.
-我给杰米打电话 -你确实需要他
Jamie.
杰米
I got a real problem, and you're not here to fix it.
我遇到个大麻烦 而你没在这处理
Call me back.
给我回电话
They're gonna make a real stink out of this.
他们肯定会小题大做的
That's what I get for trying to do the right thing.
这就是我想做好事的结果
I should've just buried them all.
我该把他们全埋了
- Where were you standing, Rip? - I was right here.
-你当时站在哪 里普 -这里
I mean, if that ain't self-defense,
这都不算自卫
I don't know what is.
我不知道什么才算
If that's where you were really standing.
前提是你真的在那
Hey, Donnie.
唐尼
There's powder burns on his fucking nose, man.
它鼻子那有火药灼伤的痕迹 好吗
Why don't you do your job?
为什么你不认真点
John, calm your boy down here,
约翰 管好你的人
or we're gonna have this conversation in town.
不然我们就警局见了
Rip.
里普
Go to the house and wait for Fish and Wildlife.
回家等鱼类及野生动物管理局来处理
I got enough problems without you inventing more for me.
我有很多麻烦事 你别再给我添乱了
Look, John,
约翰
somebody kills a bear and ten thousand vegans
一头熊被杀 会有成千上万的素食主义者
send letters to their Congressman.
写信给国会议员
They won't send one God damn letter for those tourists.
可他们不会为这些游客的死写信
Now you should have buried that thing in a hole
你应该在我到这之前
before I got here, 'cause I ain't the problem.
就把它埋掉 因为制造麻烦的不是我
The Feds are.
是联邦政府
博兹曼综合医院物理治疗和运动医学
Good, take another step.
好 再往前一步
I can feel my thigh, but my...
我的大腿有感觉 但我
It's like my foot's asleep.
我的脚就像睡着了
- Feels kind of weird. - I'm glad it feels.
-感觉有点怪 -有感觉就好
Great.
很好
Okay, we need to turn you now at the end...
到头了 我们得转个身
so we're gonna swing your arm around,
把胳膊转过来
shift your weight...
转换重心
Good, you're doing it.
你做得很好
Reach over here. You got it?
往这来 你可以吗
- Yeah. - Okay, spread your legs.
-嗯 -迈开腿
Good.
很好
Damn, I'm cruising now.
天哪 我可以健步如飞了
One step at a time.
一步一步慢慢来
Good.
很好
Did Kayce take Tate to school?
凯斯送泰特去上学了吗
Yes.
When they release me...
我出院之后
I wanna stay with you, okay?
想和你一起住 好吗
Just me and Tate.
只有我和泰特
Your place is not with me, honey.
你不应该和我待在一起 宝贝
It's with your husband.
和你丈夫一起才对
I don't know who he is.
他已经不是我认识的他了
I wanna stay with you.
我想和你一起住
Don't tell me no.
别拒绝我
I won't.
我不会的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
Ready for your next step?
准备好迈下一步了吗
- Here we go. - Yeah...
-开始吧 -好
Good, okay.
很好
Please step down. Great.
走下来 很好
Bozeman grew by almost 2,000 people last year.
去年博兹曼增加了近两千人口
In two decades, it's doubled in size,
近二十年 博兹曼的面积整整扩大了一倍
presenting opportunities and also challenges.
其中机遇与挑战并存
Growth brings change.
发展带来变化
Change brings conflict.
变化带来矛盾
约翰·达顿
Absolutely. Are those were some real issues to keep in mind
没错 这是你在接下来的竞选中
for the upcoming elections?
要考虑的问题吗
Have you ever get concerned that some of John Dutton's problems
约翰·达顿有些麻烦变成了杰米的负担
become Jamie's problems?
你困扰吗
Constantly.
习以为常
There's not much you can do about that, huh?
你也拿他没办法对吗
Distance him as much as I can.
尽可能和他保持距离
I hear rumors.
我听到传言
This cover-up about the shooting near the reservation...
这次保留地旁边的枪击案被压下来
What cover-up?
什么压下来
The investigation was led by the state
调查是由州立部门
and the Bureau of Land Management.
和土地管理局进行的
- Jamie wasn't involved in that. - You don't think?
-杰米和这件事无关 -你是这么想的
I asked you to research issues,
我是让你调查问题的
not the candidate you're working for.
不是调查你效力于的候选人
It's sort of the same thing.
其实差不多
He's running unopposed.
他是独立竞选
There is no one to ask those questions.
没有人会问这些问题
Yet. I mean, you really think
只是现在还没有 你真的以为
he's the only ambitious attorney in Montana?
他是蒙大拿唯一有野心的律师吗
Remind me where you're from.
你是哪的人来着
Seattle.
西雅图
And your girlfriend's here...
你的女朋友在这里
- Working on her doctorate in the park. - Right.
-在公园攻读博士 -嗯
- I'd love to meet her. - Oh, great.
-我很想见见她 -太好了
Yeah, we should... we should all grab dinner.
一起吃个晚饭
I mean, you know, with all our free time.
有空的时候再说
I'll make time for that.
我会挤出时间的
Great.
Fuck.
Did it to my place too.
我家也遭殃了
Tore it to pieces.
被翻了个底朝天
Who?
谁干的
Treasure hunters.
寻宝人
Should have let me shoot him.
应该让我把他崩了的
You the one taking me to see the bear?
是你带我去看熊吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Officer Skyles. Not ma'am.
斯凯尔斯警官 别叫女士
How far's the ride?
要骑多远
Mm, it's a few hours.
几个小时
You Mr. Wheeler?
你是惠勒先生吗
- You the one who shot the bear? - Yes, ma'am...
-是你把熊杀了吗 -是的 女士
Officer Skyles... I am, yeah.
斯凯尔斯警官 是我
- Is this the rifle? - Yes.
-就用这把枪吗 -是的
Heard a lot of rumors about you, Mr. Wheeler.
听过很多关于你的传言 惠勒先生
All of them bad.
都不是什么好事
Well, most are probably true.
大部分应该都是真的
I sure hope not.
我希望不是
For your sake.
为了你好
Hey, ride in front of me, please.
到我前面去
He's got a horsefly on his rump, there.
它屁股上有一只马蝇
- I don't see a horsefly. - Well, I could sure see it.
-我没看到 -我看到了
You want me to swat it before your horse...
要我把它拍死吗 别让你的马...
Don't fuckin' touch my horse, you understand me?
你他妈别碰我的马 明白吗
Ma'am, if that horsefly bites his ass...
长官 如果马蝇咬了它的屁股
Don't you touch my horse...
不许碰我的马
Nobody ever fucking listens to me.
就没人听过我的话
You lost the reins!
你的缰绳掉了
Jump!
跳下来
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm... I'm gonna die.
我要死了
No, no.
不 不
You ain't gonna die,
你不会死的
'cause if you die they're gonna think I did this too.
要是你死了 他们就会以为这也是我干的
Viggo, I need the chopper at Pasture 23,
维戈 派直升机到23号草场
right fucking now.
现在就来
Give me your gun.
把枪给我
Give me your gun. I'm gonna shoot the horse.
把枪给我 我把马打死
You listen to me.
听我说
When that horse catches its breath,
等那匹马缓过来了
it's gonna go berserk against those wires
就会疯狂地挣脱铁丝网
and it's gonna drag your ass to your death.
然后把你拖死
- Now give me the gun. - You...
-把枪给我 -你...
do not get my gun.
不能拿我的枪
All this time I'm wasting cutting this horse loose
我割铁丝把马放走浪费的时间
I could be saving you.
都可以用来救你的
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
Okay, come on.
站起来
You're all right.
你没事的
Okay, now, if I pull this post...
如果我把这根桩子
from out of you, it's gonna kill you,
从你身上拔出来 你就会死
so I'm gonna lift you from the ground, all right?
所以我要把你抱起来
Put your arms around me.
用手抱着我
W... we should call... call somebody.
我们应该打电话叫人来
There is nobody to call.
没有别人可以帮忙
Now listen, you got no reason to trust me...
你没有理由相信我
But you have to.
但你别无选择
Now, please, put your arm around me.
拜托 用手抱着我
Come on.
来吧
Okay, it's okay.
没事的
Are you ready? Here we go.
准备好了吗 来吧
One!
I'm sorry I lost the horses.
很抱歉 我让马都跑了
Don't worry, horses always come home.
别担心 马会自己回家的
I'm sure there's a lesson in here somewhere.
我肯定得到了教训
Well, you figure it out you let me know.
等你想明白了就告诉我
Don't be dying on me, now.
坚持住
I'm not getting killed by a fucking fence post.
我才不会死在一根篱笆桩上呢
My ego won't allow it.
太丢人了
Listen, when the pain gets really bad,
如果太疼了
I want you to try and break it.
你要努力撑下去
- Okay. - All right?
-好 -明白吗
I was bad at my job today.
我今天失职了
What did you do?
你做了什么
Ran my big mouth.
说了不该说的话
I think she's on to me.
我想她盯上我了
Good, then we can go home.
很好 那我们就能回家了
No, my editor wants the story.
不 我的编辑想要这篇文章
I have a job, too, and I'm gonna lose it if I don't go home.
我也有工作 如果不回去就黄了
You know, John Dutton is exactly what's wrong with this country.
约翰·达顿正是这个国家的毒瘤
He's a rich, entitled politician that's...
有钱有势的政治家
breaking the rules he makes to make himself richer.
通过犯规使自己腰包更鼓
Booked a flight for Friday.
我定了周五的飞机
Uh, no...
不会吧
You didn't. Absolutely not.
你才没有 肯定没有
- What is on your face? - I was on the river
-你脸上是什么 -那天在河上
and mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds ate me alive.
蚊子和蜂鸟一般大 把我生吃了
There's a thought.
这主意不错
No fun for you till you come home.
等你回家才有甜头
Okay.
好吧
Look, let's not...
听着 我们别
Look, these are the kinds of stories that affect real change.
这些是真正能够改变国家的文章
Can't wait to read it.
等不及拜读了
You're an evil woman.
你这个邪恶的女人
- That's not the point. - That's exactly the point.
-这不是关键 -这正是关键
Why do you have to own the land?
你为什么非要拥有土地
Because tribal casinos
因为部落赌场
can only be built on reservation trust land.
只能建在保留地信托土地上
That would mean selling you my leverage.
相当于把我的筹码卖给你
You own the hotel, Dan.
你有酒店所有权 丹
We lease it from you, and we manage.
我们向你租赁并管理
Your leverage is safe, Dan.
你的筹码很安全 丹
Understand, if the tribe owns the land,
你要明白 如果部落拥有土地
there are no more zoning issues,
就不再有土地规划问题
no more permits.
不需要办许可证
We can build a city if we want.
如果愿意我们可以建一座城
And once we announce the build,
而且一旦我们宣布建造计划
the property values in this valley will double that very day.
这个山谷的地价就会立即翻倍
And that doubles the property tax on John Dutton's ranch
这也意味着约翰·达顿农场的地税会加倍
to approximately $11 million a year.
大约每年一千一百万美金
- He can't afford that. - No.
-他可付不起 -没错
But we can.
但我们可以
This is everything I promised.
这是我承诺过的一切
Sell me the land,
把土地卖给我
and I'll give you Yellowstone.
我就把黄石给你
Let's get our attorneys on there to work it out.
让我们的律师来协商一下
No, no.
不 不行
No more attorneys.
不要律师
That requires a lot of trust on my part.
那我可得非常信任你才行
Can I trust you, Rainwater?
我能信任你吗 雷恩沃特
You can't trust anyone, Dan.
你不能相信任何人 丹
You been doing this long enough to know that.
你干这行这么久 应该知道这点
But you can trust me on this.
但这件事你可以信我
I want you to build that for me.
我想让你为我建造那个
That...
那个
will fit in the powder room.
只适合做盥洗室
Can't wait to see your powder room.
期待见到你的盥洗室
天堂谷资本开发建造计划书概况
I only see one legitimate bank on this proposal sheet.
这计划书上我只看到一个正经银行
Goldman Sachs and Chase won't go near him.
高盛和大通银行不会理他
- He had a bankruptcy in '09. - What a fucking hack.
-他在09年破产了 -见鬼了
- "Akron Capital"? - VC firm out of Encino.
-阿克伦资本银行 -艾西诺一家风投银行
That's how he does it.
原来如此
Dumb money in California, of which there is an endless supply.
来自加州的傻钱 那可是取之不尽
Evidently not.
显然也不是
Look at his credit. It's the next file.
看看他的负债 下一个文件
He has two mortgages on his house?
他的房子有两笔贷款
Jason, this guy has leveraged everything.
杰森 这家伙把所有家当都投进去了
Every penny is tied up in this development.
所有钱都被这个开发项目套牢了
Moving that river really fucked him.
移动河道真是把他整惨了
Look at file three.
看看文件三
He's trading on the OTCC.
他在卖公司股份
Ah, I am not that lucky.
我真是太幸运了
天堂谷资本开发
It's at three bucks a share.
才三美元一股
I'm gonna be on his board by Monday.
周一我就能进他们董事会了
Pull over.
停车
Hey, stranger.
你好啊 小妞
Love your new look.
喜欢你的新发型
You were the inspiration.
是你给了我灵感
Well, that's a first.
这可真新鲜
Mm, who's this strapping lad?
这位小鲜肉是谁
This is my assistant, but I'm willing to rent him out.
是我的助手 但我愿意租给你
Can I buy you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Unfortunately I'm on the wagon,
可惜我戒酒了
but that's good news for you.
但这对你是个好消息
You have a designated driver.
我可以开车送你回家
You got any homework?
有作业吗
Boy, do I.
有啊
Did you get my bones?
你找到我的骨头了吗
They took 'em, son.
被他们拿走了 儿子
Told you.
我就说吧
I'm really sorry, buddy.
真的很抱歉 小家伙
Mama! Mama.
妈妈 妈妈
- Hi, baby. - They stole my bones!
-宝贝 -他们偷了我的骨头
My dinosaur bones.
我的恐龙骨头
They're gone.
没有了
Hey, why don't you run inside with your grandpa?
你跟外公先进去好吗
I gotta talk to your dad, okay?
我跟爸爸说句话
Come on, grandson.
走吧 孙子
Your, uh...
memory's coming back?
记忆回来了吗
I didn't forget you, I just...
我没有忘记你 只是
I just see differently now, Kayce, that's all.
只是我现在看事情角度变了 凯斯
Different how?
怎么变了
Look what bringing him back into our lives did.
看看你重新接纳你父亲的后果
I mean, it's like we're 18 again
感觉像我们又回到18岁
and you're running off to the Navy
你跑去参军
'cause you think I need to be saved.
因为你认为我需要被拯救
But it's not for us...
但那不是为了我们
it's for you.
是为了你自己
You invent situations to run from...
你制造一些状况 然后逃避它
and you did it again.
然后你重蹈覆辙
And I'm done begging you to stay.
我已经不想再求你留下了
In fact, the opposite.
相反地
I'm telling you to go.
我要你离开
It's funny how we choose not to see things.
我们总是不看清现实 很可笑
But I see it now.
我现在看清了
But I need to hear you say it.
但我要听你亲口说
If it's the last thing you ever give me, give me the truth.
如果这是你最后能给的 就给我真相吧
He killed my brother.
他杀了我哥哥
He was gonna kill me. I had no choice.
还打算杀我 我别无选择
The choice was not to go.
你可以选择留下来
That's not what you chose.
但你却选择离开
My job is to protect our son, and the best way to do that
保护儿子是我的责任 而最好的方法
is to keep him from your father...
就是让他远离你父亲
- and keep him from you. - Monica...
-远离你 -莫妮卡
It doesn't mean I don't love you, Kayce,
不代表我不爱你 凯斯
'cause I do.
我还爱你
I love you with my whole heart.
全心全意
I just love our son more.
但我得更爱我们的儿子
Excuse me.
不好意思
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I'm not gonna smoke in your living room, Dan.
我不想在你家客厅抽烟 丹
I do have boundaries.
我还是有底线的
Where's my wife?
我老婆呢
I took you for a cuckold.
我以为你要戴绿帽了
I guess I was wrong.
看来我错了
You brought this on yourself, Dan.
这是你自找的 丹
I'm gonna ruin you.
我要毁了你
I'm gonna ruin you
我会毁了你
and your entire fucked-up family.
和你整个烂家族
You hurt my father, I hurt you back.
你伤害我父亲 我以牙还牙
But this isn't hurting you, Dan.
但我这不是在伤害你 丹
This is just...
这只是
Fun.
娱乐
No, hurting you is gonna be tomorrow morning,
会伤害你的 是明天上午
when I purchase every share you've put up for trade.
我买下你在市场上流通的所有股票
I'm only telling you this 'cause I know you can't stop it.
我会告诉你也是因为你无法阻止我
So I recommend begging your friends
我建议你向你
in California for more money.
加州的朋友多要点钱
Maybe they'll be dumb enough to do it, and frankly, Dan,
或许他们人傻钱多 说实话 丹
God, I hope they are, 'cause this has been
我真希望他们能给你钱
too fucking easy.
因为这一切太容易了
You'll regret ever having met me,
你会后悔认识我的
- you have my word. - No, Dan,
-我向你保证 -错了 丹
regret is the one thing I just won't do.
我的字典里没有后悔
Hey, man.
老兄
Can you help me out?
能帮个忙吗
I... I ran out of gas.
我车没油了
Can you help me out, man?
能帮个忙吗 兄弟
I'm just trying to get, like, ten bucks.
我只需要个十块钱吧
You can just set your can there.
你把油桶放下
I'll fill it up for you.
我给你装满
Nah, man, why don't you just give me the cash?
兄弟 你要不直接给我现金吧
That'd be better. We're parked down the way...
这样好点 我们的车停在那边
my girl's waiting near another station...
我马子在另一个加油站等我
that way I don't have to carry this thing,
不然我也不用拿这玩意过来了
you know what I mean?
明白我的意思吗
Fuck off.
滚开
You don't need gas.
你不需要汽油
Man, why you gotta be like that?
你怎么这样
I'm just trying to ask you for some fucking help.
我他妈只是找你帮个忙
- Fuck you. - What?
-去你妈的 -什么
I said fuck you!
我说去你妈的
- Today's not the day. - Yeah?
-今天不是时候 -是吗
Maybe today is the day, motherfucker.
或许就是今天了 婊子养的
Now you can give me everything you got.
现在把你身上所有东西交出来
Hey, buddy! Knock it off!
兄弟 别打了
Get off, now!
住手
- We need help over here!-- - Call the sheriff!
-来人啊 -报警
传讯碎岩联邦部落起诉约翰·达顿
- She gonna make it? - Yeah.
-她没事吧 -没事
She's tough as a mule, that one.
她和骡子一样顽强
They're sending another ranger out tomorrow.
他们明天会派另一位骑警
See if you can keep this one on a horse.
看这回你能不能保住别人不落马
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
I can't wait to see which disappointment this is.
看看哪个败家子回来了
Where you been?
你去哪了
- I needed you! - I was campaigning.
-我一直在找你 -我在忙竞选
You been gone two fuckin' days, Jamie.
你离开两天了 杰米
You can't pick one phone call?
一个电话都不接
God knows I've been calling you.
我一直在给你打电话
- I'm sorry. - Sorry?
-对不起 -对不起
Hell, you don't even know what you're sorry for.
你连自己为什么对不起都不知道
I'm sorry. Christina has my phone.
对不起 手机在克里斯蒂娜那
Christina has your phone. God damn it, Jamie.
手机在克里斯蒂娜那 该死的 杰米
When Rip takes Fish and Wildlife out tomorrow,
明天里普带鱼类及野生动物管理局的人出去时
- I need you with them. - Okay.
-你陪他一起 -好的
Why is Fish and Wildlife coming tomorrow?
为什么明天鱼类及野生动物管理局的人要来
Shit.
妈的
I have campaign stops in Helena and Great Falls...
我明天在海伦娜和大瀑布城那有竞选活动
No, you don't, because the first thing you're doing tomorrow
没有了 因为明天你要做的第一件事就是
is withdrawing from the race.
退出竞选
What?
什么
- I'm doing this for you. - No, you're doing it for you,
-我是为了你 -不 你是为了自己
and now you're not doing it anymore.
现在你不用了
I... I won't quit.
我不会退出
My entire career is based around this.
我整个职业生涯都在为这个目标努力
I've earned it.
这是我应得的
It's not your place to decide what you've earned.
你应得什么不是你说了算
Don't take this away from me.
不要夺走我这个机会
I've earned this! After everything I've done for you,
这是我应得的 我为你做了那么多事
after everything I said...
费了那么多口舌
What have you done for me, Jamie?
你为我做了什么 杰米
What have you done for me
你为我做了什么
besides help me build the empire that you stand to inherit?
除了帮我建立这个 你日后要继承的帝国
Sorry, son, I just don't see the sacrifice in that.
抱歉 儿子 我不觉得你牺牲了什么
Don't you take this away from me.
不要夺走我这个机会
You took it from yourself.
是你自己丢掉的
After everything I have done for you?
我为你付出了这么多
I have earned this!
这是我应得的
All you earned today... is that.
你应得的 只有这个
Mr. Dutton!
达顿先生
I swear to God,
我对天起誓
I never met a man more in need of a beating.
我从没见过这么欠揍的人
Jamie, you touch me again,
杰米 你再碰我
and I'll give you one.
我就好好揍你一顿
By this time tomorrow,
明天这个时候
Attorney General Stewart's gonna announce
斯图尔特检察长将会宣布
that he's not stepping down.
他不会退位
So if you want to run against the candidate
如果你想和我支持的人竞选
I'm supporting, you be my guest.
随便你
Until you're ready to put this family first,
在你准备好以这个家为重之前
you don't step foot on this ranch, you understand?
都不准踏足这个农场 明白吗
You're not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
Listen to me...
听我说
Easy now.
冷静
It's in between family.
这是家事
You're gonna fight yourself right out of it.
克服一下
Now, go get a hotel, okay?
去找个酒店吧 好吗
Go and calm down.
冷静一下
You okay?
你没事吧
No, Rip, I don't know that I am.
不 里普 我不知道我有没有事
132 years this ranch has...
我们家拥有这个农场
been in my family, and...
有132年了
I'm the one to lose it.
但却要毁在我手上了
To be honest...
说实话
I don't even know who I'm trying to save it for, anymore.
我都不知道在为谁拼命
There any problem?
有事吗
Nah, no problem.
没有
Just like to have a word with you.
就是想和你谈谈
All right, come on.
好 走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
God damn. I've seen some nice ranches...
天啊 我见过好农场
but nothing like this.
但没有这样的
Yep.
Been hearing the boys talk a bit.
我听了些传言
Swapping stories and whatnot.
他们聊家常来着
I just figured I'd come over here and be up-front.
我就过来跟你直说了
I ain't gon' break the law for you, Rip.
我不会为你犯法的 里普
You should've thought of that before you took the brand.
你烙印前就该想清楚的
You said that brand was to prove I could be trusted.
你说烙印是证明我值得信任
Trust is do what we ask, Walker.
没错 沃克
That ain't what that word means.
这不是信任
Walker, I'm sure glad you think it's pretty here...
沃克 我很高兴你觉得这里漂亮
'cause your chance to leave this place has passed you by.
因为你已经不能离开这里了
See you in the morning.
明早见
What happened to you?
你怎么了
We have a real problem.
有麻烦了
杰米·达顿竞选检察长竞选总部
I don't think AG Stewart has the stomach for another term.
斯图尔特检察长应该不会再连任了
My father's leverage over the Governor...
我父亲有州长的把柄
Is not what you think it is.
不是你想的那样
The Governor isn't supporting you to appease your father,
州长支持你不是为了讨好你父亲
she's doing it to control him.
而且控制他
Even if it isn't Stewart, he'll find some other candidate.
哪怕不是斯图尔特 他也会找别人
How do I run against my father?
我怎么跟我爸争啊
You start... by looking in the mirror.
你照照镜子
Fathers who love their children
爱孩子的父亲
don't do this.
不会这么做的
I just...
我只是
I want it so bad.
太想得到了
Is that wrong? Is it wrong to want it?
错了吗 想得到错了吗
Wanting something for yourself isn't selfish, Jamie.
为自己争取点什么不叫自私 杰米
I don't know how he convinced you to believe that.
我不知道他怎么给你洗脑的
Maybe I do.
也许我知道
When's the last time you did something just for you?
你上次为自己争取是什么时候
I don't know.
不知道
I want you to do something
希望你能做点
just because you want to.
自己想做的事
Be selfish with me.
跟我一起自私一点
Here is the flop.
翻牌了
How much money do you have in your pocket?
你口袋还有多少钱
Hit me hard.
放马过来
No, and...
Oh, this is dangerous for you, boys.
你们危险了
I would advise staying away.
别掺和
Hit me hard.
放马过来吧
No, because that's to you.
不 这是给你的
- No, it's your turn. - Yeah, I know. Okay,
-不 到你了 -嗯 我知道
- well, I'm all in. - What did I just say?
-我梭了 -我说什么来着
- I'll call him. - All right, let's see.
-跟了 -亮牌吧
Jimmy, sit down.
吉米 坐下
You're making us all fucking sea sick.
转得我们要晕了
All right, where is it?
哪去了
Where's what?
什么哪去了
You know what.
你知道的
We don't know how to help you find
你不告诉我们找什么
what we don't know you're looking for, Jimmy.
我们怎么帮你呢 吉米
Where's my fucking hat?
我的帽子呢
Oh, that.
那个啊
Yeah, we got rid of that.
我们扔了
Retarded scarecrow ain't a good look, Jimmy.
脑残稻草人可不帅哦 吉米
Cost us each a weeks' pay.
花了每人一周的工资呢
You lose it, pay us back.
丢了就把钱还回来
It ain't a damn soup bucket, try it on.
这又不是汤桶 试试吧
You were in on this, too?
你也有份
Oh, look at him, honey.
瞧他那样
Our little Jimmy's all growed up.
小吉米长大咯
- Thanks. - All right.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Yep, beat it. - Okay.
-行了 -好
Thank you.
谢谢
- That's I wanted. - Okay, no, I'll...
-这才对嘛 -好 我
No, no don't put it on the bed!
别把帽子放床上
Jesus fuck.
操了
That's bad luck, Jimmy.
兆头不好 吉米
You can't give him anything.
就不能送他东西
Is there any way to undo that, or... ?
有什么方法撤回吗
Hell, Jimmy...
吉米
if you cowboy into this outfit...
牛仔穿你这样
you're already cursed.
走不了运