摩登家庭 第一季 Modern Family Season 1 第16集: 恐惧 Fears

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 阿芮尔·温特 / 艾德·奥尼尔 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 泰·布利尔


台词
What am I most afraid of? Hmm. Let's see.
我最怕什么 让我想想
Global warming... and getting a "B."
全球变暖 还有考试拿B
The phone ringing in the middle of the night.
午夜凶铃
That I'm too much of a perfectionist.
怕自己太过追求完美
Honey, this isn't a job interview.
亲爱的 这不是应聘面试
Oh, man.
噢 老天
Job interviews.
最怕应聘面试
- Nothing. - Yeah, right. What about the pigeons?
-我无所畏惧 -对哦 那鸽子呢
Oh, I don't like them. They're shifty.
我不喜欢鸽子 太奸诈
- Losing Mitchell. - Oh!
-失去米奇尔 -噢
- Hotel bedspreads. - Ooh.
-酒店床单 -呃
Never getting my driver's license.
拿不到驾照
Or getting one and the picture sucks.
或者是驾照上的照片很丑
Dying alone.
孤独终老
Oh, Haley, sweetie, did you find your shoes?
海莉 亲爱的 找到你的鞋了吗
Mom, please, not today.
妈 拜托今天别烦我
I just wanted to know if you found your shoes.
我只想知道你找到鞋没
Why are you hounding me? I'm freaking out right now.
别缠着我了 我现在紧张死了
You need to relax. It's just a driver's test.
放松 不过是路考而已
It's my third driver's test, and if I fail again,
是我的第三次路考 如果再考不过
I have to wait six months to retake it.
要等六个月才能再考
That's six more months of you driving me everywhere.
意味着还要坐半年你开的车
Then I'm, like, "There's no way I'm wearing that."
然后我就说"我绝对不会穿的"
- And she was, like. "Well, if you don't wear it, -Like
-她就说"如果你不穿 -别老说"就"
then you can't play."
那就没得玩"
- And then I was, like, "That's fine by me." - Honey, like.
-然后我就说"我无所谓" -亲爱的 就
- And then she was, like, "Well, if you don't play" - Like! Like!
-然后她就说"如果你不玩" -就就
- Mom! -Stop! Stop saying "Like" All the time.
-妈 -别老说"就"了
- You're embarrassing me! - Stop it! Like, like, like, like, aah!
-别给我丢脸 -别说了 就就就
Haley. Found your jacket.
海莉 我找到你的外套了
Why is everyone on me? God!
怎么都跟我过不去 我的神啊
- Ignore her. - She can't focus on two things at once.
-别管她 -她一心不能二用
Always a good quality in a driver.
这对司机来说倒是好品质
Sweetie, we need to get you some shoes for the dance tonight.
宝贝 我们得去给你买今晚穿的舞鞋
No, we don't. I'm not going.
不需要 我不去
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Why would you not be going to the dance?
你为什么不去跳舞
Because school dances are lame.
因为学校的舞会很没劲
A bunch of immature boys
一群稚嫩男生
trying to impress you with how cool they are...
表面上假装成熟
when they're really just a bunch of dorks.
实则是乳臭未干的呆瓜
Ready to go down under, mate?
准备好去下面探险了吗 伙伴
Yes.
是的
What are you doing?
你们要干什么
Treasure hunting.
寻宝
A few days ago, the cable guy was under the house.
几天前 有线电视修理工去了屋子下面
When he was leaving, he said to Haley,
他走的时候 跟海莉说
"Wow. That's quite a collection you've got down there."
"哇 下面的藏品真丰富"
Here's the thing. We have no idea what he's talking about.
问题是 我们不知道下面有什么
All week, Luke and I have been getting more and more
整个星期以来 卢克和我越来越好奇
excited about what it could be.
那些东西是什么
I bet it's really cool old magazines.
我猜是很酷的旧杂志
Yeah. Or a bunch of necklaces made out of animal teeth.
有可能 或者是动物牙齿做的项链
Or bugs frozen in amber.
或者是虫子琥珀
What if it's really expensive bottles of wine?
如果是几瓶好酒呢
Or a suit of armor.
或者是一套盔甲
What if there's ancient Indian arrowheads under there?
如果是古老的印第安箭头呢
- What if it's gold bars? - Oh, you think?
-说不定是金条呢 -你觉得是吗
For God sakes, why don't you go under the house and look?
神啊 你们为什么不直接去下面看看
家 庭
摩 登
第一季第十六集
Hey, Cam. Cam, where did we get this dolly from?
小卡 这个娃娃从哪来的
From Janice and Olivia.
珍妮丝和奥利维亚给的
They brought it over yesterday. Lily loves it.
她们昨天拿过来的 莉莉很喜欢
Seems a little frilly, you know, coming from them.
有太多"蕾丝边"了 就跟她们一样
What, because they're lesbians?
就因为她们是拉拉吗
That's sort of an offense stereotype, don't you think?
你不觉得这是偏见吗
Yeah, I suppose. I'm sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Oh, hey, did they bring back our coffee maker?
她们把咖啡机还回来了吗
No. It was too big. They were on their motorcycle.
没 太大了 她们是骑摩托车过来的
We got off to an awkward start with our pediatrician,
我们跟莉莉的儿科医生初次见面时很尴尬
a very nice Asian lady-
她是个热心的亚裔女性
- Irrelevant. - Named Dr. Miura.
-别走题 -叫作缪拉医生
So I took the bold step of inviting her over for brunch.
于是我冒昧请她过来吃早午餐
I'm sorry. Uh, bold?
抱歉 你说冒昧
She said no patient had ever done it before.
她说之前没有病人请过她
Yeah. Subtext, "This is weird."
是啊 潜台词就是"这很奇怪"
I didn't hear any subtext.
我不觉得有潜台词
Do you hear any now?
现在也觉得没有吗
I don't even know why we're doing this.
真不知道为什么要这样
Because what if Lily gets sick
因为万一哪天莉莉病了
and there's a Tamiflu shortage?
抗病毒药又短缺了
Who do you think's gonna get that medicine?
你觉得谁会拿到药
The patient she likes, that's who.
当然是她喜欢的病人了
Well, maybe if you bake her a cake,
那你给她烤个蛋糕
she'll give us free X-rays.
也许就能免费照X光了
It's all about making connections.
要套近乎 搞好交情
Why do you think the dentist gives me all that free stuff?
你以为牙医为什么老免费送我东西
Um, because he's a huge queen and he has a big crush on you.
因为他是个女王受 对你情深难自拔
Really? Do you think so?
真的吗 你这么觉得吗
- Mom? - Hmm?
-妈妈 -怎么了
I have a fever.
我发烧了
Ay, mi amor. Come here and I feel you.
宝贝 过来让我摸摸看
Ooh. I don't wanna get you sick. It could be fatal.
我不想传染给你 可能会致命的
Then by all means, stand next to me.
那站在我身边就可以吗
Let me feel you.
让我量一下你的体温
Ay, papi, but you're not warm.
宝贝 你没有发烧
Uh, probably because you were cooking and your hands are warm.
可能是因为你在做饭 手温高
I better skip the party tomorrow just to be safe.
我明天还是不去参加派对了 安全起见
Oh. Yeah, the party.
是啊 明天的派对
- What? - The party.
-怎么了 -派对啊
I understand about 20% of what goes on around here.
我只明白了五分之一
The party is at an amusement park,
明天的派对在游乐场举办
- and Manny's afraid of roller coasters. - Poor kid.
-曼尼怕坐过山车 -可怜的孩子
I don't know where he gets his fear from...
不知道他的胆小是遗传谁的
because his father's not afraid of anything.
他的爸爸什么都不怕
No bulls, no heights,
不怕公牛 不恐高
no helicopters, no fast cars-
不怕电梯和高速行驶的车
But go to dinner with him and wait for the check to come.
但是跟他一起去吃饭 等结账的时候
Then you'll see fear in his eyes.
你可以从他眼里看到恐惧
Like the waiter's a ghost.
好像服务生是鬼似的
- Excited? - Yeah.
-兴奋吗 -是啊
[庞塞·德莱昂 15世纪西班牙探险家]
We're like Ponce de Leon and his son, Little Ponce.
我们就像庞塞·德莱昂和他儿子小庞塞
-Who's that? - Famous treasure hunters.
-他们是谁 -著名的寻宝家
His name was Ponce? He'd get made fun of at my school.
他叫庞塞 他在我们学校会被嘲笑的
They'd probably call him "Pants."
他们可能会叫他"瓶塞"
Pants.
瓶塞
Or maybe, um, "Fancy Ponce."
或者"高级皮条客"
That's a good one.
这个说得好
All right.
好了
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
- You okay, Dad? - Yeah. Yeah, I am.
-你还好吧 爸爸 -恩 我还好
Yep. Gonna take a little more
没事 这个算什么
than getting trapped in a small, dark space with a wild animal
困在黑漆漆的小洞里 与野兽共舞
- to rattle your old man. - All right.
-可吓不到你老爸 -好吧
You never want your kids to see you scared.
当父亲的永远都不想在孩子面前露怯
You wanna be that rock
你想成为他们心中的坚石
that they can grab ahold of in a stormy sea.
在暴风来临时让他们依靠
Actually, a rock would sink. So a floating rock.
实际上 石头会沉底 那就当漂浮的石头
Let's start over. It's windy, and you've got a lot of papers.
重新说一遍 风很大 你有很多张纸在手
Okay. Let's do this, buddy.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay! Good recon.
好了 侦查成功
Got the lay of the land, so-
知道地形了 所以
Aren't we going in?
我们不进去吗
Yep, we are.
不 我们进去
But won't it be fun if we did it with ski goggles and barbecue tools?
但是用上滑雪护目镜和烧烤工具会更有趣吧
- I guess. - Yeah.
-应该是的 -对
- Yeah. Let's do that. - All right.
-就这么干 -好的
Can I just say that is a lovely outfit.
我想说你这身衣服真好看
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Well, it's just nice to see you out of your lab coat.
你不穿白大褂挺好看的
You actually have quite a nice figure.
你身材很好
Take it down a notch.
差不多行了
We're trying to make a friend, not initiate a three-way.
我们是在结交朋友 不是找3P伙伴
Lily looks great.
莉莉看起来很健康
Do you think so?
真的吗
Shouldn't she have more teeth?
她的牙齿不够多吧
I see these kids running around at the park,
我看公园里跑来跑去的孩子们
and they look like sharks.
牙齿锋利得像鲨鱼
Don't worry. She's perfect. Aren't you, Lily?
不用担心 她很好 是不是呀莉莉
Oh, look how calm she is with you.
她跟你一起好乖
She's usually very fidgety around new people.
一般见到生人她都没这么安静的
Well, I just think she senses
她大概是觉得
you're gonna be a good friend for her...
你会是她在平日里
during good times and- and flu season.
和流感季节的好朋友
Mommy.
妈咪
Did she just-
她刚刚...
Did she just say-
她刚刚说...
Well, her first word...
她开口说的第一个字
was every gay father's worst nightmare.
是每一个男同父亲最糟的噩梦
- "Mommy." - Oh.
-"妈咪" -心绞痛
Jay, he won't admit it,
杰 他不承认
but I know that Manny's sad because he's missing the party.
但是我知道曼尼因为错过派对而伤心
Why don't we take him somewhere to take his mind off it, hmm?
我们带他出去散散心吧
I could have guessed he'd have trouble with roller coasters.
我就知道他怕过山车
That kid gets woozy at barbershops
每次他坐在理发店的转椅上
when they spin his chair towards the mirror.
店员把他转向镜子 他都会头晕
How about we take him to the pier and go fishing, huh? Manny!
带他去码头钓鱼怎么样 曼尼
- He likes to fish? - Yeah.
-他喜欢钓鱼 -是啊
He comes from a long line of fishermen and smugglers.
他的祖上都是渔夫和走私贩
But I encourage the fishing.
但我支持钓鱼
Manny, you like to fish?
曼尼 你喜欢钓鱼吗
Fishing? Yeah.
钓鱼 喜欢啊
You want to go to the pier today?
今天想去码头吗
- Is this a trick to see if I'm really sick? - No.
-是要测试我有没有生病吗 -不是的
Maybe the fresh air will make you feel better.
也许新鲜空气会让你好受点
Well, then yeah, 'cause there's no place
那好啊 因为没有什么地方
- where I'm more at one with - just get your coat.
-能让我更加... -滚去拿你的外套吧
- Are you nervous? - Shut up, Alex.
-你紧张吗 -闭嘴艾丽克斯
I was just asking. I'd be nervous if I were you.
我只是问问 换做我肯定会紧张
Alex, leave your sister alone. She's gonna be fine.
艾丽克斯 别惹你姐姐 她没事的
As long as I don't get the same guy. He's so mean.
只要不是同一个监考员 他很刻薄
- You probably will. - You won't.
-很可能会遇上 -不会的
- He hates me. -He doesn't hate you.
-他讨厌我 -他不讨厌你
- He yelled at me. - You drove into the bushes.
-他吼我 -你把车开到灌木丛里去了
Oh, no. It's him. Please don't be for me. Please don't be for me.
天啊 是他 别叫我 别叫我
Please don't be for me. Please don't be me. Hi.
别叫我 别叫我 你好
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Well, come on. I don't have all day.
快来 我待会还有事
I'm gonna throw up.
我要吐了
Okay, no. This is what you're gonna do.
不会的 你这样办
You're gonna get in that car, put on your seat belt...
你进到车里 系好安全带
and take three deep breaths and relax.
深呼吸三下 放松
This guy sees hundreds of kids every day.
那家伙每天见几百个小孩
- He probably doesn't even remember you, all right? - Okay.
-他很可能不记得你了好吗 -好的
Yo. Let's move it, two strikes.
开始了 两次不过的
That's more than three breaths, honey.
这不止三下深呼吸了 亲爱的
See how much better this is?
这次好多了吧
The truck goes in. It gets video.
把卡车放进去 拍摄视频
And then we get a preview of whatever's in there.
然后我们就能知道下面有什么了
How ingenious is that, huh?
多妙啊
Are you just scared to go in?
你是害怕不敢进去吗
Why would you say that?
怎么这么说
Well, when you stuck your head in, you screamed a little.
你把头伸进去的时候 尖叫了一下
I told you. That was the house settling.
跟你说了 那是房子的声音
Besides, this is so much cooler. This is how NASA does it.
再说这样酷多了 航天航空局就这样
Now, hand me the ltty Bitty Book Light.
现在把迷你读书灯递给我
Yeah. Final piece of the puzzle.
行了 这就完工了
Blast off.
冲啊
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah?
-爸爸 -恩
How are you supposed to steer if you don't know where you're going?
不知道路 你怎么控制车的方向呢
Stay in the present, buddy. Gotta do it by feel.
时刻注意着 靠感觉了
Gotta get all Jedi on it.
就像绝地武士那样
- Did you just lose my truck? - No.
-你把我的车弄丢了吗 -没有
- You just lost my truck! - No, I didn't!
-你把我的车弄丢了 -我没有
That was my truck! Grandpa just gave it to me!
那是我的车 外公才送给我的
- I told you to stay in the present! - Stop yelling!
-跟你说了要时刻注意着的 -别吼我
- Truce? - Yeah. Sorry.
-休战 -好的 抱歉
This is delicious.
真美味
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
The recipe's from the now-defunct Gourmet magazine.
食谱来自《已故美食家》杂志
Why do all the things I love go away?
为何我所爱之物都要离我而去
Look, I don't even think she said the "M" Word.
听我说 我觉得她没说那个词
No, we heard it. It was clear as day.
不 我们听到了 再清楚不过了
I- I just don't know what we've done wrong.
我不知道我们做错了什么
I quit my job so I could stay at home with her.
我特地辞职在家里带她
But maybe it's not enough.
也许这还不够
Maybe we're not providing her
也许我们没能满足
with the feminine energy that she needs.
她需要的女性气息
Yeah, I wouldn't be too concerned about that.
那个 我觉得你不必太放在心上
You- You know it's because you're Asian, right?
你知道这是因为你是亚洲人 对吧
- Cam. - No, I'm sorry. What?
-小卡 -不 抱歉 什么
Am I just supposed to ignore the giant panda in the room?
我应该对房间里的"大熊猫"视而不见吗
Pandas are from China. I- Well, it doesn't matter.
熊猫是中国的 而我...算了
Okay, okay. I think what my hysterical partner
好吧 我这位歇斯底里的伴侣
is just trying to say, if I may,
是想说 我就替你说了
that for the first six months of her life,
莉莉生命的前六个月里
Lily was raised by very loving Asian women, in an orphanage,
是在孤儿院由一位热心的亚洲女性抚养
with whom she clearly bonded.
她和莉莉的感情很深
And then suddenly you come in with all of your Asian-ness...
然后你带着你的亚洲气息来了
and-and-and breasts and womb, lady bits-
以及胸部 子宫 女性特征
and it all just comes rushing back to her, and I-
唤起了她的回忆 我...
You guys are overreacting.
你们真的是反应过度了
I'm sure Lily just strung a couple of random syllables together,
莉莉肯定只是随意发出了两个音节
and they happen to sound something like that word.
听起来刚好像那个词而已
But that's all.
仅此而已
- Do you really think that? - Of course.
-你真的这么想吗 -当然
She's right. She's right.
她说的对 她说的对
We're being ridiculous.
我们太可笑了
We're being ridiculous.
我们太可笑了
Your daddies are being ridiculous.
你的爸爸们很可笑哦
Mommy.
妈咪
Okay. Well-
好吧
- Mr. Tucker - No, no, no.
-塔克先生 -不不不
She's made her choice! She's made her choice.
她做出了决定 她要个妈妈
- All right, left turn. - Here?
-好了 左转 -在这里吗
- At the intersection, yeah. - Okay.
-对 在十字路口 -好的
Left.
左转
- What? - I said left. You're going right.
-什么 -我说左转 但是你右转了
Wait. No, wait. I'm trying, okay?
不 等等 我在努力了好不好
Pull over.
靠边停车
- No, I can do this! - Pull over now.
-不 我做得到的 -立刻靠边停车
Why are you crying?
你哭什么
Why do you hate me?
你为什么讨厌我
Oh, hell. Haley, I don't hate you.
要命 海莉 我不讨厌你
You seem like a nice girl. You remind me of my daughter.
你看上去是个好女孩 让我想起了我女儿
Which is why I want you to live a long and happy life...
所以我希望你快乐长寿
and be safe and not hurt my daughter.
安全行车 不要伤到我女儿
I really want my license.
我真的很想拿到驾照
I've been practicing a lot, I swear.
我练了很久 我发誓
- You gonna drink and drive? - No, sir.
-你会酒后驾驶吗 -不会的 长官
- You gonna text and drive? - No, sir.
-驾驶时发短信 -不会的 长官
All right. Let's start this from the beginning.
好吧 我们再考一次
Could you smile first?
你能不能先笑一笑
I'll be less nervous if you smile.
你笑的话我就不会这么紧张了
Okay, that didn't help.
好吧 似乎没什么用
Just go.
开车吧
Today feels like a good day for halibut.
今天是捕大比目鱼的好日子
Hey, Jay, did I ever tell you about the time...
杰 我有没有跟你说过
I used peanut butter and jelly for bait
我用黄油和果冻做鱼饵
and I caught a thresher shark?
钓到一条长尾鲨
I don't know. You tell me a lot of funny things.
不记得了 你跟我讲过很多趣事
Why are we going this way?
为什么从这边走
It's just another way to go.
这边也可以到
Uh-oh. Something's going on.
不妙 有情况
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Wake up, old man.
醒醒吧 老男人
She's trying to get me on that roller coaster.
她想让我去坐那个过山车
- No, she's not. - Yes, I am.
-不 她不会的 -我就是这么想的
- What? - Told you.
-什么 -我就说吧
Manny, you have to face your fears.
曼尼 你得直面自己的恐惧
That's why we're here?
这就是我们来这儿的目的吗
Why didn't you let me in on your little plan?
你怎么不先跟我知会一声
Because you're the worst liar.
因为你最不擅长说谎了
He would have seen right through you.
他肯定会看穿你的
I don't wanna go on the roller coaster.
我不想坐过山车
Manny, you were afraid to light the barbecue,
曼尼 你以前不敢给烧烤点火
but now your eyebrows have grown back...
但是现在你的眉毛已经长回来了
and your salmon is legendary.
你烤的三文鱼超级美味
- What if I fall out? - I will catch you.
-万一我掉下来呢 -我会接住你的
That's not possible. He would crush you.
那不可能 他会把你碾成肉酱的
What if I throw up?
要是我吐了呢
I will clean it up. It wouldn't be the first time.
我帮你清理 反正也不是第一次
Geez, these are new shoes.
天 我穿了双新鞋
You're not gonna let up, are you?
你不会放弃的 是不是
Baby, I think you know the answer.
宝贝 你心里很清楚的
Fine. Let's get it over with.
好吧 去克服恐惧吧
That's my boy. Vamos, Jay.
我的勇敢儿子 来吧 杰
No, I'm not going on that. That's bad for my back.
不 我才不去 对背不好
- Your back is fine. - I got an inner-ear thing.
-你的背没有受伤啊 -我耳水不平
- Oh, please. Don't tell me you're scared too. - Scared?
-拜托 别告诉我你也怕这个 -怕
What is this "Scared" Stuff from?
"怕"字从何说起
What am I, a child? I'm not scared.
我又不是小孩子 我才不怕
You see? You're the worst liar.
看吧 就说你不擅长说谎
Well, if he's not going, I'm not going.
如果他不去 那我也不去
Oh, for God's sake, fine! I'll go alone.
我的神啊 好吧 我自己去
Here. Take my girlie purse
给你 拿好我的"女士"包
and you my floppy hat,
你戴上我的"花边'帽
and if you need it, there's the ladies' room.
二位如果需要的话 那边有女士洗手间
I'm not man enough to fight this.
我的男子气概尚不足与之抗争
Here. Hold my purse.
给你 拿好包
Oh, hell!
要死
- What's taking them so long? - I don't know.
-怎么这么久 -我不知道
The only reason I'm not panicking is I haven't seen a giant geyser.
幸好没有间歇泉 不然我早发疯了
You know, honey, I think I know why you don't wanna go tonight.
宝贝 我知道你今晚不想去的原因
- Because school dances are lame? - No.
-因为学校舞会很没劲 -不
- 'Cause you don't know how to dance. - That's not it.
-因为你不会跳舞 -才不是
I can help you with that. Come on.
我可以帮你 来吧
- Come on. - Oh, God, no. No, Mom.
-来吧 -我的天 不要 妈妈
Oh, yeah. Back in the day, I was quite the dancer.
来吧 我曾经可是一代舞后
Oh, my God. You and Dad together suddenly makes so much sense.
我的天 突然间明白你和老爸为何走到一起了
Mom. Mom, stop. Stop.
妈 妈 停下来 停下来
Please, stop. I know how to dance.
拜托 别跳了 我会跳舞
I just don't wanna be part of that freak show.
我只是不想参与那个怪胎秀
Sweetheart, you're a beautiful girl.
宝贝 你是个漂亮女孩
Someone will ask you to dance.
会有人邀请你跳舞的
I know that. It's just stupid.
我知道 但是太傻了
Somebody will ask you.
会有人邀请你的
Why do you keep saying that?
为什么你老说这句
Somebody will ask you.
会有人邀请你跳舞的
But what if they don't?
要是没有人邀请我呢
Honey, if they don't,
亲爱的 如果他们不邀请你
then you do the exact same thing I told your sister, okay?
那就照我跟你姐姐说的做
Take three deep breaths and relax.
深呼吸三下 放轻松
Even the advice I get is a hand-me-down.
我连收到的建议都是二手货
Mom, I did it! I passed!
妈 我成功了 我考过了
Oh, my God!
天啊
- I got my license! - Congratulations!
-我拿到驾照了 -恭喜
I have my license! I got my license!
我拿到驾照了 拿到驾照了
- Car's not in "Park." - Oh. Oops.
-车还没停好 -糟糕
You better run to that counter.
赶紧去拿驾照
- Go. Right now. - Run! Run!
-现在就去 -快跑
Still can't believe you lost my truck.
还是不敢相信你把我的卡车弄丢了
It's gone, buddy. Let it go.
没了就是没了 伙计 忘了它吧
You know, maybe it's better we don't solve this little mystery.
也许不去揭秘更好
Sometimes treasure's more sparkly in your imagination.
有时想象中的宝藏更诱人
Or it could be gold or baseball cards or pirate maps.
可能是金子 棒球卡或者海盗藏宝图
Do you really think there could be pirate maps under there?
你真的觉得下面可能有海盗藏宝图吗
I'm a hundred percent sure it's possible.
我敢肯定是有可能的
- All right. I'm going in. - What?
-好吧 我进去 -什么
Really? Buddy.
不是吧 伙计
What do you see?
看到什么了
Nothing. It's really dark in here.
什么都看不见 下面真黑
Wait a minute. I think I see my truck.
等等 我看到我的车了
It's right over there by the- Uh-oh.
它的旁边是...
- What? - I think I'm stuck.
-怎么了 -我卡住了
- How are you stuck? -My belt loop got caught on a pipe.
-卡在哪了 -我的皮带挂在管子上了
- And it's hot. - Have you tried wiggling?
-管子好烫 -试着摆动一下
Dad, it's hot! Hurry!
爸爸 好烫 快来
- I'm coming, buddy! - And hurry. There's spiders in here.
-我来了伙计 -快来 下面有蜘蛛
Coming!
就来了
I'm sorry if we got all weird in there.
抱歉给你带来不快
No. It was fine.
不 没事
Well, we'd like to say it's different than how it usually is,
我们想说平时不是这样的
but you've seen us enough to know that that's not true.
不过你也知道那是假话了
Guys, listen.
听我说 同志们
I had a very complicated relationship with my mother.
我和我母亲的关系不太好
She was born in Japan- crazy traditional.
她生于日本 非常传统
She didn't want me to become a doctor.
她不希望我成为医生
She wanted me to get married and have kids.
她希望我结婚生子
But my father, we would talk...
但是我父亲 可以和我沟通
and he would actually listen to what I wanted.
他会听取我的想法
Anyway, what I'm trying to say...
不管怎么样 我想说
is having a mother isn't always what it's cracked up to be.
母亲的角色并不一定那么重要
- Oh! Thank you. - Well, thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
And if you ask me,
如果要我说
having two fathers who care as much as you do...
能有你们两位如此慈爱的父亲
makes Lily the luckiest little girl in the world.
莉莉真是世界上最幸运的小女孩了
- Oh! Thank you so much. - Thank you. Thank you for that.
-谢谢 -谢谢你这么说
- That's very sweet. Thanks. - Thank you.
-你人真好 -谢谢
And how are things with you and your mom now?
你和你妈妈现在关系怎么样
The only way she'll be happy is if I'm some Asian stereotype.
如果我是个典型的传统亚洲女人她就高兴了
But that just isn't me.
但那不是我
I didn't see those!
我不知道后面有垃圾桶
- I'm coming, buddy. - Over here.
-我来了 伙计 -我在这
That's... a spider web. Oh, God.
蜘...蛛网 要命
My boy was in trouble,
我儿子有困难了
so I put my fears aside, and I came to his rescue.
于是我忘却恐惧 跑去救他
Now, does that make me a hero?
这样我算是英雄了吗
Yes, it does.
当然是了
Everything's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Hey. Everything's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
- There. - Thanks, Dad.
-好了 -谢谢爸爸
Hey, that's what dads do. Let's get out of here.
父亲就该救孩子于危难之中 我们出去吧
- I want my truck. - Really?
-我想拿回我的车 -真的吗
It was a Christmas gift.
它是我的圣诞礼物
Could you go get it?
你能去把它捡回来吗
Yeah. Yeah.
可以 可以
Sure. Let's go- Let's go through it.
没问题 我们钻过去
Yeah. There it is.
好了 就在这
Got it.
拿到了
- You okay? -Yeah. Are you okay?
-你还好吗 -嗯 你好吗
You know what? I am okay.
你知道吗 我没事
We did it.
我们成功了
We're under the house.
我们到房子下面来了
What the heck. We're down here.
怎么样 我们进来了
- Why don't we see what we got, huh? - Yeah.
-不如看看下面有什么吧 -好啊
Two intrepid explorers...
两个无畏的冒险者
make their way on a journey-
踏上了冒险的旅程
Dead bodies!
死尸
We called the police and got a bunch of detectives over.
我们报了警 叫来了一群警探
Turns out it was the last owner's Halloween decorations,
结果那些是屋子前主人的万圣节装饰品
which is pretty funny.
真是搞笑
Least I thought it was.
至少我是这么觉得
Everybody's afraid of something, right?
每个人都有怕的东西 不是吗
Heights, clowns, tight spaces.
怕高 怕小丑 怕窄小的空间
You like it, Jay?
喜欢吗 杰
I did it!
我做到了
Those are things you get over.
这些都可以克服
But then there's our children.
然后我们还有孩子
Will they fit in?
他们是否合群
Will they be safe?
是否安全
Those are fears you never get past.
我们注定要担心一辈子
So sometimes all you can do...
所以有时 我们只能
is take a deep breath, pull 'em close...
深呼吸 拥抱他们
and hope for the best.
希望一切安好
- Bye! - Eyes on the road.
-再见 -注意路面
- Love you! - Eyes on the road.
-爱你们 -注意路面
Oh, God.
天啊
I mean, things don't always work out.
我是说 人不可能事事顺心
Oh. Cam, I think she wants her doll.
小卡 她应该是想要娃娃了
- I don't know where it is. - Mommy.
-我不知道在哪里 -妈咪
Mommy.
妈咪
When you squeeze the doll, it says "Mommy."
一捏这娃娃 它就会说"妈咪"
- Did-Did you know that - Not a clue.
-你之前知道吗 -毫不知情
The doll says "Mommy."
娃娃说的"妈咪"
- The doll says "Mommy." - The doll says "Mommy."
-是娃娃说的"妈咪" -娃娃说的
But you gotta love it when they do.
若事事顺心 则要珍惜当下
- Hey, Dad. - Hmm?
-爸爸 -什么事
Mom says there's an old trunk in the attic.
妈妈说阁楼里有个旧行李箱
Oh, yeah. My grandpa's old steamer trunk.
是的 我爷爷的旧扁平行李箱
In this movie I saw, there was this old trunk...
我看的一个电影 里面有一个行李箱
and there's a secret compartment.
和一间秘室
And when you opened it, there was a whole bunch of paintings,
打开以后 里面有很多幅画
by the world's greatest painters, hidden in the war.
都是战争时期藏起来的大画家的作品
My grandpa was in the war.
我爷爷参与过战争
Should we go up there?
我们要上去看一看吗
Totally. It could also be diamonds.
绝对的 说不定里面是钻石呢
Or a samurai sword.
或者是日本武士军刀
Or the Declaration of Independence.
或者是《独立宣言》
You know, it almost doesn't even matter what's up there.
阁楼里有什么并不重要
What matters is what you do with the money from what's up there.
重要的是怎么花用它换来的钱
We could get a motorboat.
我们可以买艘汽艇
Or a robotic gutter cleaner.
或者下水道清理机器人
- Or an indoor pool. - Or a two-man submarine.
-或者室内泳池 -或者双人潜水艇