摩登家庭 第一季 Modern Family Season 1 第22集: 2010机场 Airport 2010

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 阿芮尔·温特 / 艾德·奥尼尔 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 泰·布利尔


台词
Oh, I forgot to ask- Did it hurt?
忘了问了 当时疼吗
What hurt?
什么疼吗
When you fell from heaven and landed on earth.
你从天堂坠落凡间 接触地面的那一刻
I didn't fall from- Ah.
我才没从天堂...
Because I'm an angel.
你是说我像个天使
Why are you so sweet?
你嘴巴怎么这么甜
Maybe just 'cause I'm so damn happy.
或许只是因为我心情太好吧
Today's Ja y's birthday,
今天是杰的生日
so I'm taking him to Hawaii for a whole week.
所以我要带他去夏威夷呆上一整个星期
Big suite in Maui. Just the two of us.
茂伊岛的豪华套房 两人的私密空间
Got Manny tied up in the backyard. Big bowl of kibble.
把曼尼拴在后院 留一大碗狗食给他
I'm kidding. He's staying with Claire and Phil.
开个玩笑 交给克莱尔和菲尔了
This whole thing was a big surprise.
此次旅行他完全不知情
I did it all myself- the flight, the hotels.
我一手包办 订机票 订酒店
Cost me a fortune, but it was worth it.
虽说花了我不少钱 不过绝对值
花了我不少钱
In case I forget to say it a few hundred times this week,
尽管说了千万遍 不过还是要再说一遍
thank you.
谢谢你
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Wh- What the heck?
这 这是搞什么
- Surprise, Dad. - The whole family's coming with us!
-惊喜 爸爸 -全家都会跟我们一起去
- They are? - Uh-huh.
-真的吗 -没错
Yes, and Mitch and Cameron and Lily too.
没错 米奇尔 卡梅隆和莉莉也来
Yeah, and Phil- he's just checking the bags. Wow!
是啊 菲尔正在托运行李呢
That's, uh- Wow.
可真是...
It was all Gloria's idea.
都是歌洛莉亚的主意
She bought all of our tickets and everything.
她把我们机票什么的都包了
- Really? Everyone's? - Yeah.
-是吗 所有人的 -没错
It's your birthday. I didn't spare any expense.
你过生日嘛 该花就得花
Oh, gee! Thank you, honey.
天啊 谢谢你了 亲爱的
Are they, uh, all gonna be up with us in first class?
那他们 都跟我们一起坐头等舱吗
Ay, no, silly. Coach. You think I'm made of money?
傻啊老公 经济舱啦 你当我是摇钱树啊
Of course not.
当然不是
家 庭
摩 登
第一季第二十二集
We're gonna go to a luau,
我们要吃夏威夷野猪宴
swim with the Miami Dolphins,
跟迈阿密海豚一起游泳
take a tour in one of those, the-
坐着那啥啥环游
- Helicopter. Helicopter. - Mm-hmm. Yes!
-直升飞机 -没错
I don't like activities.
我不爱参加活动
I wanted to hang out with Gloria
我就想跟歌洛莉亚到处转转
and read my Robert Ludlum novels.
读一读罗伯特·勒德拉姆的小说
I got eight of 'em loaded up on my book reader thing here.
我这电子书里存了整整八本
I mean, I love my family.
别误会 我爱我的家人
I love 'em at dinners, I love 'em at barbecues,
共进晚餐啦 吃吃烧烤啦都不错
but do I have to love 'em in Hawaii?
但干嘛非要到夏威夷去啊
Thanks, Daryl.
谢了 达里尔
I know I got a lot of baggage,
我知道自己行李[心理]负担不少
but don't worry, I'm seeing a therapist.
不过别担心 我在看心理医生
Just kidding. I'm fine.
开个玩笑 我没事
Daryl, I know these guys.
达里尔 我认识这帮人
Can I borrow your hat? This will be hilarious.
帽子能借我演个戏吗 肯定会很搞笑
- No. - Okay.
-不行 -好吧
Aloha, Uncle Phil!
你好啊 菲尔姑父
You guys excited about the trip?
要去旅行了激动吗
Oh, we're so excited. You know, this is my first time.
激动死了 你知道吗 这是我的第一次
- Really? Yeah, I know it's surprising.
-真的吗 -是啊 我知道很不可思议
People always say I scream "Hawaii."
大家总说我弥漫着"夏威夷"的气息
Who says that?
谁说的
- People. - What people?
-一些人 -哪些人
You don't know them.
说了你也不认识
- Hey, Lily! Hi. - Oh, no! Oh, n-
-嘿 莉莉 嗨 -噢不
I forgot my wallet.
我忘带钱包了
Oh, that's all right. I have cash.
没事 我有现金
No, no. I can't get on the plane without my I.D.
不是 我没带身份证不能登机
- Thanks a lot, Cam. - How is this my fault?
-多亏了你 小卡 -怎么能赖我
Because if you had done what I asked you to do this morning,
因为早上你要是按我说的做了
then I wouldn't have been overwhelmed
我就不会忙得团团转
and I would have remembered my wallet.
也不会把钱包落家里了
四 小 时 前
All right. We still need to pack Lily's toys,
好了 还得把莉莉的玩具打包
print the boarding passes.
打印登机牌
Oh, stop the newspaper.
暂停报纸的递送
Wait. What are you doing? I just packed those.
等等 你在做什么 我刚打包好的
She just looks so cute in this outfit.
她穿这身衣裳太可爱了
I want her looking her best for Jasper.
我想要她以最佳状态去见贾斯珀
Nothing you just said made any sense to me.
你刚说的我一句听不懂
Jasper and his mother are coming over for a playdate.
贾斯珀和他妈妈要来跟莉莉玩
We scheduled it weeks ago.
我们几周前定好的
- We're about to leave for the airport. - Not for an hour.
-我们要去机场了 -还有一小时呢
And this is the only time Jasper could do it.
贾斯珀只有这时候有空
How full is Jasper's calendar?
贾斯珀是有多忙啊
This is a coup. When you get in with Jasper,
此乃妙计 只要跟贾斯珀套上近乎
doors open.
万事都轻松
He's a legacy at Happy Time Preschool.
他可是快乐时光幼儿园里的大明星
We're kissing up to a 10-month-old?
我们连10个月大小孩的马屁都要拍吗
I just want him to like us.
我只是希望留个好印象嘛
Okay, that's them.
好了 他们来了
But just in and out.
进来坐会儿就得了
We still have a million things to do.
还有一堆事要忙活呢
Would you relax? You always worry. It always gets done.
能放松点吗 你总爱瞎操心 没事的
[基督教新教主要宗派之一]
Oh, and we're Methodists, so-
对了 记住 我们是循道宗信徒
Uh, who am I kidding? I'm not making this flight.
骗谁呢我 这肯定是赶不上飞机了
Uh-uh. I can get you home
我开车送你回去
and back before the plane takes off. Let's go.
然后飞机起飞前赶回来 走吧
Daryl- See if you can stall the plane.
达里尔 想个法子让飞机晚点起飞
That's- I will get to you later.
这个...我待会儿再付给你
I really- I really don't think there's enough time.
我真觉得 真觉得肯定赶不上
Go. I'll meet you at the gate. Go.
去吧 在登机口见 去吧
- But you won't get on the plane without me, right? - Oh. Well-
-你不会丢我一人自己去玩吧 -这个
Seriously? You were gonna get on the plane? Cam!
真的假的 你打算自己去吗 小卡
Just go!
你就去吧
Nope. Gotta get that one.
不行 后面也得关上
Okay. I can't-
不行 我关不上
- Oh! That's as fast as she goes. - Just drive.
-噢 真是慢得要死 -赶紧开
- Just drive. - I'll get the luggage!
-赶紧开 -行李交给我吧
Hey, check out that cute guy.
快瞧瞧那帅哥
He's out of your league. He's reading a book.
他跟你可不是一路人 他在读书呢
I know.
我知道
- Here today, gone to Maui! - Hey. You seen Phil?
-就是今天 奔赴茂伊 -看见菲尔没
- Oh, he drove Mitchell back to get his wallet. - What?
-他载米奇尔回家去拿钱包了 -什么
Yeah. He said he's gonna make it back in time,
是啊 他说一定能及时赶回来
but I think it's gonna be close.
要我看悬啊
So he left me here.
他就把我扔这儿了
四 小 时 前
Haley is still asleep, and I have no idea where Luke is.
海莉还没起来 卢克人也不知道哪儿去了
And are you even ready?
你到底准备好了没啊
My bag's in the living room. Everything's gonna be okay.
我的包都放在客厅了 一切都会没事的啦
Okay. Fine. I'm sorry. I'm a little tense.
好吧 抱歉 我有点小紧张
Coffee'll help that.
那你还喝咖啡
You're right.
你说得对
We've been over this. Air travel is incredibly safe.
我们不是聊过了嘛 航空旅行非常安全
I know. I know. But at the end of the day,
我知道 我知道的 不过话说回来
it is still a building on its side
它就是天空中的一座建筑
being thrown from one place to another.
横着被扔过来扔过去呗
- With a movie. - Not helping.
-有电影看 -顶屁用
You wanna take something, maybe calm your nerves?
要不要来点什么药 帮助你缓缓神
No. No. I wanna be alert if the kids need me.
不行 孩子们还指着我呢 我要清醒
What a mom. Sometimes I wish you were my mom.
好伟大的母亲 有时我都希望你能是我母亲
Oh, God, Phil. I'm already feeling a little queasy.
天啊 菲尔 我已经有点想吐了
I hate this feeling. I hate it.
我讨厌这种感觉 特讨厌
And it's just gonna get worse and worse until the flight.
越是快上飞机这感觉就会越强烈
It's gonna be fine.
没事的啦
Uncle Phil's here.
有菲尔大叔在呢
Great job, buddy! First one ready.
好样的 老弟 第一个准备好的
Haley and Alex, let's go!
海莉 艾丽克斯 要走了
Bless you.
上帝保佑
听到别人打喷嚏的安慰语
- Coming. - All right. Come on, girls.
-来了 -好的快跟上 姑娘们
Okay. This is why we practice.
练兵千日 用兵一时啊
- Come on through. Come through. - Fifteen seconds.
-就来了 就来了 -十五秒的时间
- Are we ready? - I think so.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
It's go time.
动起来吧
Straight to the car. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
直奔小车 欲速则不达 慢慢来
Go, go, go, go, go. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
走 走 走 欲速则不达 慢慢来
- Very nice! -Alright. Let's go. Let's go.
-太棒了 -很好 快走 快走
- I think we got an extra couple of seconds. - No,
-好像还多余几秒呢 -不多
- we don't. - Dad, come on!
-没有 -老爸 赶紧的
I will never get tired of this.
真想这么抱你一整天
Me neither.
我也是
You know what would be cool, Mum?
老妈知道怎么样才最酷吗
What's that?
怎么样
If the plane flew into a storm
就是飞机直插入暴风雨
and crash-landed onto an island like in Lost.
然后像《迷失》里那样坠毁在一座岛上
Something wrong there, Cam?
哪里不对劲吗 小卡
Well, I'm just breaking in a new pair of hiking shoes.
新买的登山鞋磨得我脚生疼啊
This always happens. All the men in my family have wide ankles.
一向如此 我们家的男人脚踝都比较粗壮
I have an uncle that can only wear bell bottoms. Hand to God.
我有个叔叔只能穿喇叭裤 对天发誓
I wasn't doubtin' ya.
我相信你
Just why are you wearing the hiking shoes?
只是纳闷儿你为什么要穿个登山鞋
- Surprise! - What, again?
-惊喜吧 -什么 又来
Every morning the whole family's gonna go hiking.
每天早上整个一家子都要去登山
Then at the end of the week,
这样一星期下来
we all gonna make it to the top of the volcano.
我们就都能爬到火山顶了
Every morning, huh?
每天早上是吧
Yes. When Cam suggested it,
是啊 当时小卡一提
I knew you were gonna love it.
我就知道这主意你肯定喜欢
- Oh, so this was your idea? - Happy birthday, Jay.
-原来是你的鬼主意啊 -生日快乐 杰
Ah, thanks, buddy. Ow.
谢谢啊 老兄
Hi, sweetheart!
小甜心好啊
- I'm going hiking! - She's smiling!
-我要去登山啦 -她在笑啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, Mom, I'm pregnant.
看 老妈 我怀孕了
Yeah. You still gotta take your Dramamine.
好的 不过你还是得吃晕海宁
Oh, does somebody get a little motion sickness?
这儿谁会晕机吗
Yeah, I throw up all the time.
我能从头吐到尾
Oh, well, then Dramamine's the way to go.
那你得赶紧吃点晕海宁
What the hell are you doing?
你这是想干什么啊
Oh, I'm just trying to keep her awake
现在不能让她睡着
so she'll sleep on the plane.
这样上了飞机她就能睡着了
Nobody likes a crying baby on a flight.
没人会喜欢乘飞机碰上个大哭的婴儿
It's-It's very stressful.
烦人得很
Uh, last year I flew back from New York...
去年我从纽约飞回来的时候
next to a baby who was very upset the entire flight,
旁边就有个婴儿吵了一整路
and it was hell.
备受煎熬啊
I was on that flight with you, and I don't recall-
我不是跟你一班飞机嘛 我怎么不记得...
Oh, I get it. You're talking about me.
我知道了 你指的是我
That's very funny.
真好笑哦
Yeah, we couldn't get tickets to Billy Elliot.
我们没能买到《舞出我天地》的票
All he wanted to do was dance, and that's my story.
他就只想能够跳上舞 说的是我
Five hours of this.
叨逼叨了五个小时
I just want to dance at the ballet!
"我就想能跳上芭蕾"
Dramamine. Oh, I wish I had that the last time I flew.
晕海宁 上次坐飞机之前我吃点这个就好了
Tell you, the plane was rocking up and down, back and forth.
跟你说那飞机可是 忽上忽下 忽左忽右
I thought the wings were gonna snap off, honestly.
当时我真以为机翼给折断了呢
you do it yourself. Use your teeth.
你自己拆吧 用牙咬
I-Is this the best way to go? What about the freeway?
这是最快的路线吗 怎么不上高速
Relax, punkin. I got this.
放轻松 交给我了
It's all about knowing the route.
关键在于要熟悉路线
You're talking to a guy who made his way
你面前的可是靠蹬三轮车
through college by driving a pedicab.
挣学费念完大学的
- You know what one of those is? - Yes. Yes.
-知道三轮车是什么吗 -知道知道
I just saw one pass us.
就是刚刚超过我们的那辆
- Quick- Who sang "Evil Woman"? - What?
-抢答 《邪恶女人》是谁唱的 -啥
ELO!
ELO组合[音同Hello]
Phil, where the hell are you?
菲尔 你死哪去了
Uh, let's see. Oh, shoot! I just missed my turn.
我看看 靠 转弯口我给错过了
You're supposed to be here with me.
你这会儿理应呆在这陪着我
I told you, I get more and more freaked out
告诉过你的 越是接近起飞
as we get closer to the flight.
我就会变得越抓狂
Well, I know, but Mitch- Okay, you know what?
是的 不过米奇...
I was counting on you to be here, so thanks a lot.
我本来还指望你能陪陪我 真是谢谢你了
She's pretty tightly wound.
她紧张得要疯了
Some people are just built that way.
有些人就是天性使然
Honestly, could you drive any slower?
你敢开得再慢一点吗
Guess where the world's largest wind generator is.
猜猜世界最大的风力发电机在哪里
Is it right behind me?
是不是我身后这个
Nope. It's on the island of Oahu.
错 在瓦胡岛上[夏威夷群岛之主岛]
I'm thinking about using it in my song about Hawaii.
我考虑把它加进我的夏威夷之歌里
What song?
什么歌
- Didn't Mom tell you? - Surprise!
-老妈没告诉你吗 -惊喜
The whole family's putting on a show for you for your birthday.
一大家子准备给你的生日弄个汇演助兴
Everybody's performing. Even Phil brought his dummy.
每个人都要上台表演 菲尔都把木偶拿来了
Isn't that great?
是不是很棒啊
- Jay? - Oh, I'm sorry.
-杰 -抱歉
I was just thinking how tragic it would be
我只是在想如果我一不小心
if I fell into that volcano.
掉进火山可就悲剧了
Ay, papi, don't say that.
宝贝 别说胡话
Not yet, sweetie. Not yet.
待会儿睡 宝贝 待会儿睡
See? He's perfect.
看 真是完美无缺
Look at him getting coffee and not putting chocolate in it.
他连买咖啡都不加巧克力的
He's so mature.
真是成熟
What about Dylan?
那迪兰怎么办
Dylan's no that guy.
迪兰可比不上他
四 小 时 前
Haley! Come on!
海莉 赶紧的
We're leaving in two minutes! Get up!
还有两分钟就要出发了 起床
- Oh, my God! - Oh, no. Is it tomorrow?
-我的天啊 -不会吧 已经是第二天了
Dylan! What are you doing here?
迪兰 你在这儿干嘛
I was gonna go, but then you fell asleep,
我是想走的 但是见你入睡
and since you're leaving for a week,
想到你要离开一个星期
I want to stare at you as long as I could.
我就寻思着能多看几眼就多看几眼
You have to go. My parents are gonna think we did it.
赶紧走吧 要不然我爸妈会以为我们做过了
As if.
我还想呢
Get out of the house and make sure that nobody sees you.
赶快出去 千万别让别人发现
I'II miss you.
我会想你的
When you're gone, it's like I'm
你这一走 我就像一个
this prisoner trapped in a cell of loneliness.
困在寂寞小岛上的囚犯
That's beautiful, but you have to go.
说得真好 不过你真得走了
Okay.
好的
I hate this feeling. I hate it.
我讨厌这种感觉 特讨厌
And it's just gonna get worse and worse until the flight. - Hey!
越是快上飞机这感觉就会越强烈
It's gonna be fine.
没事的啦
Uncle Phil's here.
有菲尔大叔在呢
- Great job, buddy! First one ready. - Thanks.
-好样的伙计 第一个准备好的 -谢谢
Haley and Alex, let's go! Coming.
海莉 艾丽克斯 要走了
听到别人打喷嚏的安慰语
Bless you.
上帝保佑
- Coming. - All right. Come on, girls.
-来了 -好的快跟上 姑娘们
Okay.
好的
- This is why we practice. - Come on through. Come through.
-练兵千日 用兵一时 -就来 就来
- Fifteen seconds. Are we ready? - Yes.
-十五秒的时间 准备好了吗 -好了
It's go time.
动起来吧
Straight to the car. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
直奔小车 欲速则不达 慢慢来
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. Straight through.
欲速则不达 慢慢来 直接走
- Very nice! - All right. Let's go. Let's go.
-太棒了 -赶紧走 赶紧走
- I think we got an extra couple of seconds. - No,
-好像还多余几秒钟呢 -不多
- we don't. - Dad, come on!
-没有 -老爸 赶紧的
- Oh, no! - What?
-我去 -怎么了
My keys!
我的钥匙
Stay awake, sweetie. Stay awake.
撑住啊 宝贝 别睡着
Whee! Oh, no.
瞧 噢不
This is where your Realtor training comes in handy.
房产经纪人培训就是用来对付这个的
Looks like a standard Porter and Sons D-Model top lock.
看着像是标准的波特森D型顶锁
One quick swipe oughta pop it.
快速刷一下应该就能打开
All aboard.
上去吧
- Okay. - There we go.
-好的 -走起
Nice and easy.
小心一点
- Yeah, you're pinching. You're pinching. - I'm sorry.
-你夹痛我了 夹痛我了 -不好意思
If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks.
经手千万房屋 习得百般技艺
Every Realtor is just a ninja in a blazer.
每个房产经纪人可都是深藏不露的大师
The average burglar breaks in
一般的小毛贼入室行窃
and leaves clues everywhere,
会留下各种蛛丝马迹
but not me.
我可不会
I'm completely clueless.
哥来无影 去无踪
You're sure I'm not too heavy?
我这么重你还吃得消吗
Please, you weigh less than my paintball gear.
怎么会 我打彩弹枪穿的护具都比你重
- Okay. Yup. - There we go. We are in.
-好了 -好嘞 进来了
Off-load. On we go. Squeezing.
下来吧 压到脖子了
- I'm going for a ride. - You all right?
-缓一会儿 -你没事吧
Yup. I'm good. I'm good.
没事 没事
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Just making it a little tougher on the next guy.
提防着下次再有人想破窗而入
You got to get up pretty early- Son of a-
聪明人总是先别人一步 我靠...
- Are you all right? - Yes, I am.
-你没事吧 -我没事
Just, uh, almost killed myself on your fire truck.
差点被你们家的救火车搞死
That's not ours. That's Jasper's.
那不是我们家的 是贾斯珀的
You know Jasper?
你们认识贾斯珀
I sold a house to his parents.
他爸妈从我这买过一栋房子
How did you ever get a playdate with him?
你们是怎么约到他来家里玩的
Let's go! Please, can- yeah. Okay.
赶紧走吧 拜托
Look at him. He's sketching.
你瞅瞅 他在素描哎
He's like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic.
就像泰坦尼克号里的莱昂纳多一样
I bet he goes to art school.
我打赌他一定是艺术院校的
Do you think he's sketching us?
你说他是不是在画我俩呢
Yeah. "Us."
是啊 我"俩"
Check-in for the 5:30 flight to Boston may board at this time.
于5点30分飞波士顿的航班现在开始登机
And contact.
对上眼了
It's Dylan.
是迪兰
"I'm trapped." Yeah, yeah, yeah. What a drama queen.
"我被困住了" 哎呦喂 真能折腾
We will go whale washing,
我们要去"浣赏"鲸鱼
explore the tropical forest,
探索热带雨林
get back into the nature.
回归大自然
That sounds fun. Mm-hmm.
听起来不错啊
- Thanks. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -不谢
Your attention, please.
请注意
Will Manny Delgado please report to Gate 22-A?
请曼尼·迪尔加多到22A登机口
Manny Delgado to Gate 22-A.
曼尼·迪尔加多到22A登机口
Check it out, Grandpa. The Dramamine's working.
快看 外公 晕海宁起作用了
I'm not dizzy.
我一点都不晕
Yeah. Oh, watch the drink, kid.
小心饮料 小鬼
Ooh! Ooh, my Ludlums!
哦 我的小说
- I'm sorry, Grandpa. - All right. Relax, relax.
-对不起 外公 -没事 别紧张
We might be okay here.
可能没什么大碍
It's not fair. It's not fair.
上天待我不公 上天待我不公
Excuse me, ma'am. Is this Manny Delgado?
抱歉女士 他是曼尼·迪尔加多吗
- Yes. - Your son's name is on a no-fly list.
-是的 -你儿子的名字在禁飞名单里
Ay, please, we've been through this at the check-in.
拜托 安检那会儿就跟我们核实过了
He's not the same Manny Delgado.
他不是名单里的那个曼尼·迪尔加多
I'm just a boy trying to bring style back to travel.
我就是个想重现旅行格调的男孩
- We just have a few questions to ask. - No, this is a mistake.
-我们只想核实几个问题 -这是个误会
- Where is my husband? Wait. Jay! - Step this way, ma'am.
-我老公人呢 杰 -这边请 女士
Ma'am, step this way, please.
女士 请这边走
- Son, step this way. - Jay! No pushing. Jay!
-孩子 这边走 -杰 别推我 杰
You make it a double? I'm traveling with my family.
给我双份的量吧 我一家老小一起旅行
No problem.
没问题
Must be a lot easier just living with a guy.
跟个男人一起生活肯定简单多了吧
Yeah, life would be simpler if I was gay.
我要是同性恋 生活肯定简单得多
Do you think you could get in the fast lane?
你能不能挤进快车道啊[适应这种生活]
- Oh, I could totally get in the fast lane. - I mean the road.
-我当然能适应了 -我指的是路
Oh, I'm getting a text. What does it say?
我来了条短信 说的什么
Um- Oh, G- Well, it's nothing. It's the alarm company.
哦没啥事 是报警器公司
- It says your house was broken into. - What?
-说你家有人闯入 -什么
It's nothing. They'll take care of it. Just drive!
没啥事 他们会处理的 你开你的
What happened?
到底怎么了
Okay, fun airport game.
来玩个有趣的机场游戏
You pick out a traveler, you come up with their entire story.
随便挑一个旅客 虚构他们的整个人生
Okay. This guy, his name's Henry.
比如这个男人 他叫亨利
He's on his way to Phoenix to visit his grandmother,
他准备去凤凰城看他的祖母
whose name is, uh-
祖母名叫...
Oh! Pass.
放弃
- Too hard. Your turn. - Okay. Fine.
-太难了 你来 -好的
I see a woman, uh, wracked with fear,
我看见一个女人 她惊恐万分
whose husband has abandoned her.
还被她老公给抛弃了
- Where? Where? Who is she? - Me.
-哪里 说谁呢 -我
I made it perfectly clear to Phil that I needed him here.
我跟菲尔说的清清楚楚要他在这陪着我
Oh. It's going around. Mitchell's mad at me too.
我也一样 米奇尔也在生我的气
He thinks because I didn't help him pack this morning,
他觉得就是因为早上我没帮他整理行李
he forgot his wallet.
才让他忘带钱包
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry to be snippy.
对不起 我有一点烦躁
It's just... I'm a little upset with Cam.
我一直在生小卡的气
I needed his help this morning, and he let me down.
早上打包要他的帮忙 结果他却让我失望了
That doesn't sound like him.
我印象中的小卡不是这样的啊
You asked him to do something and he didn't do it?
你请他帮忙他却不闻不问
But he never asked! I mean, all he said was,
没见他开口说啊 他就在那一直说
"Lily's bag needs to be packed
"莉莉的东西要装好
and the newspaper needs to be canceled."
报纸要暂停寄送"
That sounds to me like he was asking for help.
我听着就像是在向你求助啊
Sounds to me like you expected him to read your mind.
我听着你简直就是想让他能通灵啊
- What am I, a psychic? - No! It's not about reading minds.
-当我有超能力啊 -不是说让你有超能力
It's about knowing what your partner needs.
是说要了解另一半的需要
Here's an idea: Just say "Help me."
不如这样 直接说"帮我个忙"
You don't even have to say "Me," Just "Help."
"我"都可以省了 "帮个忙"就好
Then he'll know exactly what you want.
这样他就明白你到底要什么了
You won't have to get all mad.
你也不至于憋一肚子气
I'm not mad. It's just-
倒没憋一肚子气 只是...
You wanna believe you're on the same wavelength as someone,
你总是希望能和一个人心有灵犀
and then it's just-
可到头来
it's a little disheartening when you find out you're not.
发现其实没那么默契时 总有点沮丧
That's all.
就这样
What's frustrating is I would do anything for Mitchell,
最难受的是我明明愿意为他付出所有
and-and frankly, it's a little hurtful that he doesn't know that.
可他却看不出来 说实话我有点伤心
So, airports, huh?
机场可真吵杂啊
Yeah.
是啊
Are you drawing something there?
你在画什么呢
Yeah. It's no good.
恩 画得一般般啦
Tortured artist. Classic.
内心纠结的艺术家 妙极了
Oh, yeah.
是啊
- It's a robot. - Oh, yeah. Sure is.
-是个机器人 -可不是嘛
- What's behind him? - A dinosaur.
-背后那个是什么 -一只恐龙
It's for school. We're supposed to make a comic strip.
学校的作业 让我们画连环画
We had to do that too, back in the eighth-
我们也要做哎 就八年级那会儿...
He was 14 years old.
他才14岁
Shut up.
闭嘴
"He's my soul mate."
"他是我的灵魂伴侣"
I d-
我...
This is the final boarding announcement for-
以下是最后一遍登机通告...
What you drinking?
你在喝什么
Dad. Hey.
爸 好啊
Mostly tonic actually, thanks to my new sponsor here.
大部分是汤力水 要谢谢这位大哥
I'm a little jittery about flying.
我一想到坐飞机就心里发憷
What are you talking about? You fly all the time.
你在说什么呢 你乘过很多次飞机了啊
Yeah, I know. This started just in the last couple years.
是啊 也就这几年开始的
I think I'm just- I'm nervous
我觉得 之所以会紧张
'cause I've got so much to lose now, you know?
可能是因为现在有很多东西放不下吧
What about you?
你是怎么回事
I'm taking a break from my vacation.
来喘口气 不用想着度假的事
We haven't even started yet.
度假可还没开始呢
Well, I gotta figure, I might not have a lot of time for myself,
我是觉得吧 真到那个时候我就没个清静了
you know, what with the luaus, the hiking, the talent shows.
一会儿烤猪宴 一会儿爬山 一会儿表演
Are you not happy that we're coming with you?
我们一大家陪你来 你不开心吗
It's just not what I expected.
只是跟我的初衷有些不一样
But, Dad, doesn't it feel good to know...
不过老爸 我们这样你难道不感动吗
that your whole family is willing to drop everything to be with you,
一家人都甘愿抛下一切来陪你
to fly across the ocean in a steel coffin?
还必须坐那铁棺材横跨大洋
I'm gonna finish that.
你那杯剩下的也给我吧
It's not you guys. I love the family.
跟你们无关 我爱全家
It just kinda feels like Gloria's going out of her way...
我是感觉歌洛莉亚在想方设法地
not to spend time with me.
避免跟我单独相处
You don't believe that, do you?
你不是认真的吧
Oh, come on, Dad!
拜托 老爸
That is so crazy and so adorable.
你真是太傻太可爱了
That woman loves you.
那女人是爱你的
Well, I didn't say I wasn't lovable.
我又没说我不招人爱
It's not every wife that would spend the money
不是每个做老婆的都愿意花钱
to fly a family to Hawaii.
让全家去夏威夷旅游的
Okay. Where does everybody think Gloria's money comes from?
好吧 你们以为歌洛莉亚的钱哪里来的啊
So, what kind of business did you have in Japan?
你之前在日本从事什么活动
I've never been to Japan.
我压根就没去过日本
You didn't go to Osaka
你在2003年的11月
November 2003 to attend an electronics trade show?
有没有去大阪参加电子贸易展
I was four.
那时我才4岁
Enough. Why don't you question the other people on the gate, huh?
够了 你怎么不去门口随便抓个人来盘问
Did you see the old lady with the cane?
看到那个拄着拐杖的老妇人了吗
What if she has a ceramic knife
那拐杖里说不定藏了个
in there that can go through the metal detector?
金属探测器查不出来的陶瓷刀呢
And yet you waste your time harassing a little kid.
你却在这里把时间浪费在骚扰小孩子上
Ma'am, you seem to know an awful lot about
女士 你似乎非常了解
sneaking contraband on to a plane.
如何偷带违禁品上飞机啊
Yeah, I'm Colombian.
是啊 姐可是哥伦比亚人
Have you ever been to Japan?
那你有没有去过日本呢
I would like to make a phone call.
我想先打一通电话
Ladies and gentlemen, preboarding for our flight to Maui...
女士们先生们 飞往茂伊岛的航班
will begin in the next few minutes.
马上开始办理登机
- Luke, please stop spinning. - Sorry.
-卢克 快别转了 -对不起
Now make the airport stop spinning.
能不能让机场也别再转了
We made it! Claire!
我们做到啦 克莱尔
Oh, my God. Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地 你终于来了
Oh, honey!
亲爱的
- I am so sorry. - It was my fault.
-真是对不起 -都是我不好
- It wasn't your fault. - I should have known what you wanted.
-不是你的错 -我应该想到你要什么的
- Are you drunk? - Kinda.
-你是不是喝高了 -有点吧
And once I spent a week in Cancún,
有次我去墨西哥的坎昆玩了一周
which, by the way, did not live up to the hype.
要我说 远远没有传说得那么好玩
Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?
来个人跟我解释一下这是怎么回事
We're almost done here, sir.
我们就快问完了 先生
- So you and your son are traveling together? - Yes.
-你和你的儿子计划一同旅行是吗 -是的
Then why are you departing Maui on different dates?
那为什么你们离开茂伊岛的时间不同
Well, because he's traveling back home with his family.
因为他要和一大家子先回来
- What? - Surprise!
-什么 -惊喜
They're only staying for six days.
他们只在那呆6天
- The rest of the time it's only you and me. - Really?
-剩下来的时间只属于我们俩 -真的吗
Mm-hmm. I wanted to spend some time alone with my husband-
嗯呀 我就想跟我老公单独待一会儿
drink cocktails by the pool, sleep in.
在泳池边上喝点鸡尾酒啊 睡睡懒觉
I could not love you any more than I do right now.
我现在已经爱你到无以复加了
I also found a topless beach.
我还找到了一个裸体沙滩
I was wrong.
那我只能更爱你了
Mr. Jackson, have a great flight.
杰克逊先生 旅途愉快
It's to the left. Oh, gorgeous!
请走左边 真漂亮
- Oh, thank you. It's vintage. - Think he meant Lily.
-谢谢 是复古衫 -他是在说莉莉吧
You don't know that.
你又说不准
Hey, there's another hottie for you at 5:00.
五点钟方向有个适合你的帅哥哦
I think he's an artist.
他想必应该是个艺术家
It's whale "Watching."
是"观赏"鲸鱼
- Whale washing. - Watching.
-"浣赏"鲸鱼 -"观赏"
- Washing. - That's close enough.
-"浣赏" -差不多了
Have a good flight, sir.
旅途愉快 先生
Quick, do your zombie impression.
快 扮个僵尸给人看看
- She hasn't been drinking, has she? - Oh, no, no, no.
-她不是喝醉了吧 -没有没有
She's- She's hilarious. Okay, let's do bride of Frankenstein.
她在搞笑呢 再来一个"僵尸抱"
It's so, so good.
真是太 太逼真了