Ah- Fix that step.
- Morning! - I'm still sleeping.
- Happy anniversary. - Hmm.
- And they said we wouldn't last. - Yeah.
- Who said that? - Oh, look at you. You're cute.
-谁说的 -你看你 太萌了你
- Go ahead. Open it. - What have you done?
-快点 打开看看 -你又搞啥了
Nothing. Something. Nothing.
没什么 没什么 没什么
- It's a View- Master. - Look inside.
Look at how young we are.
Oh, God, that perm.
Yeah, it really framed my face.
Why is there a picture of a bracelet?
Huh. Must be some kind of a mistake.
- What the heck is that? - Phil, you didn't.
-是什么玩意儿啊 -菲尔 不会吧
- What did - Did he, did he?
-你该不会 -有吗 有吗
It's beautiful. Oh, sweetie, I love it.
太漂亮了 亲爱的 我太喜欢了
- Okay, your turn. - My turn? Where is it?
-好了 该看给你的礼物了 -该我啦 哪里
- It's on the bureau. - Oh.
I'm surprised I didn't see it.
- Where? - It's there. The red envelope.
-在哪 -就那儿 红色信封
No. That's where you're wrong.
Hey. Coupons for...
- You don't like it? - Are you kidding me? I love it.
-不喜欢吗 -开玩笑 喜欢死了
It's so creative. Coupons for hugs,
which are usually free.
But this makes it official, which is so great.
I was so proud of myself when I thought of it...
because you're impossible to buy for.
You never want anything.
Um, things I want:
Robot dog, night- vision goggles, bug vacuum,
机器狗 夜视镜 吸虫器
G.P.S. Watch, speakers that look like rocks.
I love my wife, but she sucks at giving gifts.
I'm sorry for the pay- channel language,
but- Oh, yogurt maker.
但是 哦 酸奶机
I can't not think of things I want.
I can't tell if she needs a diaper change.
I'd think we'd be able to tell.
No, with these diapers, it's hard to tell.
- Triple leakage protection. - LeakLock.
Contours to protect her little body.
No gapping or chapping.
Cam, do you think that maybe we need a-
Yeah. Yes. Just a few hours with a couple of adults,
few drinks, no baby talk.
It'll make us better parents.
Stop drilling. You've struck oil.
We'll get Gloria to babysit. We're going out.
You got some spittle.
Do I? You know who'd be fun to call?
Ooh, raise the roof, Lily. Yeah.
来跳舞狂欢吧 莉莉 好耶
We're calling Sal.
Sal is our very best friend in the whole wide world.
The reason we love her so much...
- is she has absolutely no inhibitions. - No.
And that's before she starts drinking.
Hanging out with her...
is like an Amsterdam Saturday night every day of the week.
Sal's not allowed back into Amsterdam.
Any day of the week.
Of course we would love to have the baby.
All the other cousins are sleeping over tonight.
The more, the merrier.
Okay, see you tonight. Bye- bye.
好的 晚上见 拜拜
Is Haley still coming?
You're related. I will spray you with the hose.
你们是亲戚 再打她主意 我用水管喷你
All the grandkids are
coming over for Jay's Night. Family tradition.
Everybody wears P.J.'s, which they love.
I make my famous sloppy Jays, which are really sloppy joes...
but made by Jay, which they love.
And then we all watch a Western together,
which they don't really care for, but hey, it's Jay's Night.
So, Mom, there's a party tonight at Andrew Adler's,
and everybody's gonna be there.
Ooh, that sounds like so much fun, but I have other plans.
Oh, that's hi- larious. But I'm talking about me.
- That's unusual. - Honey,
you said you'd go to your grandfather's tonight.
See, that's what's so perfect about this.
Andrew only lives, like, a couple blocks away from Grandpa's.
So I figured that I could go-
Sweetie, you made a commitment.
But I really want to go. Plus, every time I go over to Grandpa's,
Manny just stares at me the whole time.
- Maybe if you wore a bra- - Alex.
What? I can't wait to go to Grandpa's.
- Family means everything to me. - 'Cause you have no friends.
No. Because I love Grandpa.
And he's getting older.
Who knows how many years he has left?
- Is Grandpa dying? - Didn't they tell you?
Alex, stop torturing your brother.
No. Your grandfather is fine.
Hmm. Who could that be?
You expecting someone special?
- Flowers too? - I'm sorry.
Oh, what are you apologizing for? They're gorgeous.
That's too much. With the View- Master and the bracelet...
有点过火 什么立体镜啊 手镯啊
and the flowers and the balloons-
- Balloons? - They're attached to your car.
I just don't want you to feel bad...
about your little... coupons.
Wait a minute. You- You
thought the coupons were your only present?
- Are you kidding me? - They aren't?
No! Oh, Phil, come on.
当然不是 菲尔 拜托
It's our anniversary.
Those coupons were just, like,
a fun little way to kick off the day.
Your real present is coming tonight, and you're gonna love it.
Oh, this place brings back so many memories.
- Oh, my God! - Sal!
-哦 天啊 -萨尔
Get up! Get up! Get in here! Big bear!
起来 起来 快过来 熊抱抱
Oh, my God. Look at you.
Oh! You guys notice anything different?
Your hair's longer, right?
- No. - Did you get your teeth bleached?
No. Let me give you a little hint. Ba- boobs!
不不不 给你们点提示 波波波波大
- Oh, my God. - Oh, wow. Those are sensational.
-天啊 -哇噢 叹为观止
I know, right? You wanna touch 'em?
对啊 你懂的 要感受一下吗
I'm gay, not dead. Are you okay with this?
我虽是基佬 也懂捏乳之妙 你没意见吧
Yeah. You're drinking a passion- fruit daiquiri.
- Okay, get in there. - I'm coming in.
-行了 快来吧 -抓奶龙爪手
So, Lily likes that, that... singing?
- Yes. It relaxes her. - Oh, okay.
-是的 那能让她放松 -好吧
There are my little stinkers.
- Howdy. - Hi, Grandpa.
- Come on in. - Hey.
- Hola. - Hola, hola.
Well, hello there, Haley.
Take it down a notch, Jethro.
So, you guys ready for some fun?
I love you, grandpa, and I'm never gonna forget you.
我爱你 外公 你永远活在我的心中
Okay, okay. Back at ya, champ.
好了好了 快松开 小家伙
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a pajama party. Where's your P.J.'s?
喔喔 今天可是睡衣派对 你们的睡衣呢
Yeah, they're in my bag. I need to talk to you about something.
She wants to go to a party with Dylan, grandpa
It's at my friend Andrew Adler's.
He lives three blocks from here.
- Oh. Walking distance. - Right.
So I wouldn't ask you this,
because I love coming to your house,
but it's kind of an important party, and I-
Somebody invites you over,
the last thing you wanna do is insult them.
- Exactly. - I'm glad we agree.
Oh, my God. That was so easy. This is awesome.
哦天啊 那么容易 太爽了
You really don't understand what just happened there, do you?
- P.J.'s on, Haley! - What?
-海莉 换上睡衣 -什么
Um, I would be happy to let her change in my room.
Who could that be? Are you expecting someone special?
Nothing. I just know that there's someone at the door.
Rock on, Phil Dunphy.
Bam! Read it and weep, Phil.
嘭 感动落泪吧你 菲尔
- Oh. - It's the Iz.
- Who? - Izzy LaFontaine from Spandau Ballet.
Dizzy Dontaine from Spa, Hey.
- He's got it. He's just seriously freaking out. - Yes!
-他反应过来了 只是有点懵 -没错
Phil loves Spandau Ballet.
That song "True" was playing in the car the first time we kissed.
It's our song. So I did some research,
found out that the lead guitarist lives,
like, 40 miles from here.
He was in the phone book.
How '80s is that?
I never liked Spandau Ballet.
Our entire marriage,
I never once mentioned Spandau Ballet.
Am I even pronouncing that right?
Here to play a private concert for us is the guitarist-
- Bass player, actually. - And lead singer-
- Well, backup, backup. - Of Spandau Ballet.
-是伴唱 伴唱 -斯班道芭蕾的
Between Richard Miller and Martin Kemp.
- I miss you two guys so much. - Oh.
- So, so much. To us. - Yeah.
-想死了 敬我们 -好的
- To us. - To us, the Three Musketeers.
-敬我们 -敬我们 三个火枪手
Seriously, you bastards. We've been talking about it forever.
We're doing it. We're going to Cabo. Let's do it. Let's do it.
说定了 我们要去卡波 快点快点
All right. Let's go.
Yeah. Yes. Yes. That would be fun.
Fun? Are you joking?
Margaritas, you guys, these guys.
玛格丽特酒 加上你们 以及我的波波
It's gonna be epic.
Yeah, but we need to find someone for Lily.
how much are you gonna pay me to go make out with the waitress?
All right. Now, wait. Which one?
好吧 等等 是哪一个
The old one or the young one?
Ten for the young one, 20 for the old.
I am about to make 30 bucks.
- I'm just gonna go check on Lily real quick. - Right now?
- Yeah. It'll just take a second. - Well, I'm just-
-对 马上就好 -但是我要
you're gonna miss me sluttin' it up with Driving Miss Daisy.
[《为黛西小姐开车Driving Miss Daisy》为一部电影名]
- It'll just take a second. - Real fast.
You should kill that baby.
- What? - You should call the baby.
I love you guys so much.
- Did she just- - I'm scared.
- I got nothing. - I think I have a very good pair.
- You sure do, honey. - And I got squat.
-你胸前那对是好牌 亲爱的 -我也弃牌了
I don't think I have anything either.
Are you kidding me? That's a straight.
- Really? - She wins.
- I win. - You got it, Haley.
-我赢了 -真棒 海莉
You know what? I think I deserve a soda.
- Good job, Haley. - Did you see that?
-干得好 海莉 -你看见了吗
- "I don't know how to play." - She didn't even know.
You know, she deserves it.
- Gee, you scared me. - How did you-
-老天 你吓坏我了 -你怎么
Lightbulb went out. You don't change these right away,
you never get around to it.
Now I can see everything that goes on around here.
I've had a little practice at this.
Haley wasn't throwing anything at me I hadn't seen before
from her mother and then some.
But nobody gets off The Rock.
Right. Here's a track. Wasn't so popular in America.
好了 这首歌 在美国不怎么流行
Got to number six on the Netherlands charts though.
That whole summer I couldn't walk to the corner in Amsterdam
without mobs of birds coming up
and asking me for the double bubble.
Okay, just play it, I think. Yeah.
He's- He's awesome, honey.
他 他太棒了 亲爱的
Hey, Phil, I think your lover wants a kiss from you.
Oh, come on, man. She's not your sister.
拜托 老兄 别像亲吻妹妹那样
Give her a proper snog.
That's a bad joke. Not funny.
My sister lost her feet to complications from diabetes.
Okay. Can I get you some water there, guy, or-
- Yeah. - You got tea?
- Yes, of course. I'll get that. - Chamomile.
-有的 我去倒 -要甘菊的
- You don't miss a minute. - Okay.
Oh, God. Why did- You know, look at what I'm doing.
老天 怎么 瞧瞧我做了什么
- I'm- I'm making it all about me. What a downer. - No.
-我把自己弄成主角了 真是扫兴 -没有
- It's your evening. Let's make it great, man. - No.
-今晚的主角是你 让今夜此生难忘吧 -没没
Name your playlist. I'll do it all.
Oh, um, just the classics.
- Let's play the hits. - We'll get to the hits, obviously.
Go to the back catalog, man. Favorite B- side.
That's fun. Yeah, that's fun. Uh, just- I'm so bad with titles.
- *Tonight* - I just did that one, didn't I? Yeah.
-*今夜* -那是我刚才弹的那首 对吧
That's why it's in the noodle. So I guess-
- No. What album is that on? - Second. I wanna say second.
-是哪张专辑里的 -第二张 好像是第二张
What's on the cover?
There's a warlock, I think, or a seascape.
Warlock. Oh. Millennium Sunrise.
巫师 噢 《千年日出》
There is no Millennium Sunrise record.
What- What? You're not a Fandau.
You didn't even know who I was at the door.
I saw it in your eyes.
Please don't say anything to Claire.
- She made a mistake. - Am I being punk'd?
This means so much to her, and I don't wanna hurt her feelings.
Her feelings? Well, what about my feelings?
This is my career, man.
You know, my music was the soundtrack to people's lives.
Now I'm nothing. How do you think that feels?
This is really humiliating.
No, no, no. Don't go. Don't go.
Hey. What are you guys doing?
He let me touch it!
Yeah, I think she said "kill," Cam. I do.
Maybe it was just a joke. She's always had a dark sense of humor.
That's true. Remember her Halloween costume?
When she came as Siegfried and part of Roy.
- It was too soon. - Yeah. Yeah. This was just a joke.
-才不久的事情 -对对 就是个玩笑
Yes. Yeah. Here she comes.
Look, I'm gonna bring up Lily. We'll see what she says.
这样吧 我提一下莉莉 看她什么反应
- Show her some pictures. - Pay up, bitches.
-给她看点照片 -付钱吧 小妞们
Whoa. More drinks.
- Sal, you've got to look at these pictures. - What are they?
-萨尔 你得看看这些照片 -是什么
- It's Lily at the zoo. - Oh, cute.
- Look at that one. - Cute! Cute. Cutie, cutie, cute, et cetera.
So you guys are gonna have to bring Lily to Cabo,
now that you're the guys that always bring Lily?
- Well, you know- - Yeah, probably.
- I will throw her in the ocean. - What?
I said I gotta go pee.
- Okay, that wasn't even close. - Nope.
-行了 这回不是我们听错了 -绝对不是
I mean, what do we do? Do we say something?
How do we even bring it up?
She threatened our child, and that's your concern- a segue?
- You know what this is? - What?
- This is first- child syndrome. - What?
It's where the first child is happy,
and then the second child comes along,
and the first child gets jealous of the second child
and starts acting out.
Yes. That's brilliant, except Sal's not our child, so-
是啊 忒有道理了 可萨尔不是我们的孩子
Think about it. Listen, we've practically done everything for her.
We've held her when she's cried.
We've carried her when she couldn't walk.
- We've done everything but potty- train her. - Um- Hey, guys.
- I was thinking- Oh. - Oh. Sorry.
When we go to Cabo,
we have to find a hotel with a swim- up bar,
'cause this going back and forth to the bathroom is a fool's game.
- Okay, let's get more drinks. - Sal, we got to talk.
-行 继续喝吧 -萨尔 我们得谈谈
- It's about Lily. - Oh, shocker.
-是关于莉莉的 -噢 我就知道
- Okay. - Do you think it's at all possible...
that maybe- maybe you're jealous of her?
- What? What? - It's just-
-什么 说毛呢 -只是
- I don't know. - I don't- Where- Why would you say that?
-我也不确定 -我不 你干嘛这么问
Well, because you won't look at any pictures of her...
and you talked about killing her and throwing her in the ocean.
Okay, that was a joke, you guys. Come on.
Fine. Show me the pictures of Yoko.
It's a joke. You guys! Come on.
'Cause she's Asian, and she broke up our group.
I- I just- Look, let's at least
我...只是 听着 我们得承认
acknowledge that things have changed between us.
Because Lily's here doesn't mean we love you any less.
- No. Absolutely not. - What's wrong?
We used to be really close, and
you used to call me a lot. And now you never call me.
- Well, but we- - No.
And last week I had a really bad dream,
and I was thinking, "Okay, I'm gonna call them."
And then I thought, "Oh, no, you can't call them...
然后我就觉得 "不行 不能打给他们
because you might wake up their baby."
- You can always call. - Oh, honey, always call us.
-我们随时欢迎你的来电 -随时欢迎 亲爱的
No. I'm sorry we haven't been there.
We're here now, okay?
- Feel better? - I think you just put a little-
Did she just fall asleep?
I wish Lily would fall asleep like that.
Give her eight shots of tequila.
I don't understand why she's not falling asleep.
- I have a theory. - I got the movie.
Manny, why don't you go fire up some popcorn?
You looking for these?
- You took my shoes? - No, I took your freedom.
-你偷走了我的鞋 -不 我剥夺了你的自由
Sorry, kid. It ain't your night.
抱歉 孩子 今晚不是属于你的
Why are you being like this?
I just wanted to go to that party for, like, two hours.
I would've been back by now. Would that have killed you?
She's just like her mother.
Why are you treating Haley like this?
Me? She's the one acting like a pill.
You're taking this too personally.
When I was Haley's age, I loved my grandfather,
but I still wanted to go to parties and be with boys.
I know. I know. So did Claire... and Mitchell.
我懂我懂 克莱尔也一样 还有米奇尔
But you know what?
You try to put something over on me, you're gonna lose.
So, what? Now you're gonna make this into a big game?
I'm trying to keep 'em around a little bit longer, that's all.
I mean, who knows how many nights like this I got left?
- I miss you already. - What's wrong with this kid tonight?
Go in the kitchen and help out the guys, and I'll be right in.
It's great that you wanna spend time with your granddaughter,
but is this really the way?
- Fine. - You're a good abuelo.
- She's upstairs. - I know.
- Yeah? - Get up.
You're here to take Haley to the party, right?
- Yeah. - She's in the house.
How did you know I was here?
This is how I first met Phil.
Thanks again, Grandpa. We'll be back by 11:00.
多谢了 外公 我们11点就回来
- I will track you down. - I believe that.
- What's that smell? - Sloppy jays. Help yourself.
-那是什么味道 -炒牛肉"杰" 去尝尝吧
There's plenty left.
Oh. Sloppy jays because your name's Jay.
Can't believe she's into this guy.
If you want, I'll fix you a plate.
- Yeah, definitely. That'd be great. - But what about the party?
-好的 太好了 -不去派对了吗
We can go in just a minute. Just let-
Oh, no way. The Gunfighter. I love this movie.
不是吧 是《枪战》 我特喜欢这电影
Oh. But... cowboys.
Don't fight it, Haley. They never grow up.
别抗争了 海莉 男人永远都是孩子
- Thanks. - I'm going to the kitchen for an espresso.
- Anybody need anything? - No, thanks.
The year was 1991.
America was immersed in Desert Storm.
Meanwhile, stateside, another storm was brewing...
与此同时 在国内 另一股风暴正袭来
- This is stupid, isn't it? This is- - No.
-太蠢了 对吧 -不
- Is it stupid, Phil? - No. Just keep- keep going, Claire.
-很傻吗 菲尔 -不不 请继续 克莱尔
- It's wonderful. - Okay.
After a romantic dinner at Fratelli's,
a certain nervous young couple shared their first kiss...
as the radio played this song.
*Funny how it seems *
*But never in line for dreams*
*Head over heels when toe to toe*
*This is the sound of-*
You know what? No. No. Sorry. Sorry. Not gonna do it.
算了 不行 抱歉 我办不到
- What's going on? - Do you even know the name of this song?
- "True." - "True."
Right. This is false. See?
I'm not gonna play "True" for someone who's false.
See, he doesn't- He doesn't even know the band.
- He's not a fan, a Fandau. - Yes, he does know the band.
Of course he does. 'Cause this is our song.
You love this song. Tell him this is our song.
- Right. Tell him, Phil. - It's not our song, Claire.
-对 你说啊 菲尔 -这不是我们的定情之歌
"If You Leave" by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
-OH! - Are you sure?
Pretty sure. I sang it at our wedding.
Oh, I'm an idiot.
Well, actually, he's the idiot.
He fell in love to a break- up song.
Ignore him. This is beautiful.
- I love it. - I hate this. I hate this.
You're so sweet and nice, and I can't even give you...
a decent anniversary present.
I love you so much, and I feel you just are never gonna know it.
- I know it. I know it. - You do know it?
-我知道 我知道 -你真的知道吗
- Yes. - You do?
And this is an awesome gift.
- You know why? - Why?
- You just gave us a new song. - Okay.
Sort of brought you back together, eh?
- Seems. - Sort of.
- Rekindled fires of a dying passion? - Sure.
Shot a ray of hope into this gloomy suburban lie?
- All right, buddy. - Just play it, lzzy.
-别废话了 哥们 -快演奏吧 伊茨
- She is so sweet. - Isn't she?
Like a little angel.