怪诞小镇 第一季 Gravity Falls Season 1 第11集: Little Dipper

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动画

导演: Joe Pitt / John Aoshima / Aaron Springer

演员: 杰森·雷特 / 克里斯汀·沙尔 / Alex Hirsch / 琳达·卡德里尼 / 凯文·迈克尔·理查德森 / 威尔·福特


台词
"Zombie attack"?
丧尸进攻
Never works. They don't take orders.
得了吧 他们无组织无纪律
"Blood rain"? Ew. Mess up my suit.
“血雨” 哼 搞不好把我的衣服都搞脏了
Ha. No, thank you.
哈 得了
"Demon caterpillars"? Snap!
“恶魔毛虫” 这也太便宜他们了
There must be a perfect way to
一定能想出个天衣无缝的方法
exact vengeance on the Pines family.
对派恩斯家族实施一次复仇
It's not enough to harm 'em.
仅仅伤害他们是不够的
I need to take somethin' from 'em,
我还得从他们那儿拿一些东西
Somethin' that will give me ultimate power.
一种能带给我最强大力量的东西
Wait, of course!
等等 我想到了
神秘小屋
It's perfect.
太完美了
You've gone too far this time, Ducktective.
这次你也太过分了 鸭侦探
Welcome to a world of mystery--
欢迎来到神秘世界
Stan Pines?
斯坦·派恩斯
The tax collector! You found me!
收税的 你竟然找到我了
Which one of these is the trap door?
这些个门里边儿哪个是活动门
Mr. Pines...
派恩斯先生
I'm from the winninghouse coupon savers contest,
我是优惠券储蓄大赛颁奖处的
And you are our big winner!
你就是我们的大赢家
Heh?
My one and only dream,
我的唯一的梦想
Which was to possess money, has come true!
就是能够拥有大把的钞票 现在终于实现了
We're rich! I'm gonna get a butler!
我们有钱了 我想要雇个男管家
I'm gonna buy a talking horse!
我打算买一个会说话的马
Just sign here for the money.
只要在这儿签字就行了
You bet!
没问题
Uhh! Ha!
啊 哈
Stanford, you fool!
斯坦福 你个傻帽
You just signed over the mystery shack to widdle ol' me!
你刚刚把神秘小屋签约转让给我了
Achacha cha cha
恰恰 恰 恰
Ah, might wanna take another look there.
啊 我想你还是再仔细看看吧
"The shack is hereby signed over to...
“小屋特此转让给
Suck a lemon, little man."
见鬼去吧 小矮人”
Uhh! How dare you!
呃 你有种
I am not a threat to be taken lightly!
你们绝对不能低估我的能耐
Come here, hon, I need your arms.
过来 亲爱的 借用下你的手臂
I'll get you, Stanford Pines.
我会报复你的 斯坦福·派恩斯
I'll get you all!
报复死你们
Want to see what else is on tv?
想看看电视上还有什么吗
Yeah, okay. Yeah, all right.
嗯 行 那好吧
Should be fun. My favorite part's the theme song.
一定很有趣 主题歌可是我最喜欢的部分
Gravity Falls S01E11 Little Dipper
怪诞小镇 第一季第十一集
Little guy to black space nine.
小兵走到第九暗格
It's a "Pawn," That's not your color,
这是个“兵” 那不是你该走的颜色
And stop stealing the tiny horses.
而且别再偷我的马了
They like it better in here.
他们更喜欢呆在这儿
Don't you, babies?
是不是啊 小宝贝们
And... Checkmate!
那 将军
What? Boo!
什么 逊毙了
Ohh! Dipper wins again!
噢 迪普又赢了
Yo, Mabel, can you pass me that brain in the jar?
哟 梅宝 能把那罐子里的脑子递给我吗
- The lady one. - I got it.
- 女士的那个 - 我拿吧
Thanks, but Mabel's taller.
谢了 但是梅宝更高点儿
What? No, she's not.
什么 不 她没我高
We're the same height. We've always been.
我俩一样高 一直都是这样儿
Better check again, dude.
最好是再量一量 兄弟
Yup. She's got exactly one millimeter on you.
是的 她恰好比你高一毫米
What?! Whoa...
什么 喔...
Don't you see what's happening, Dipper?
难道你没觉察到正在发生什么吗 迪普
This millimeter is just the beginning.
这一毫米只是个开始
I'm evolving into the superior sibling.
我正进化成更优秀的姐姐
Bigger...
更大个儿
Stronger...
更强壮
Like some kind of alpha twin.
好比更强力的双胞胎
Alpha twin! Alpha twin!
同胞中的老大 老大
C'mon, guys, nobody even uses millimeters.
得了吧 两位 实际上没人使用毫米
(注:美国一般使用英制单位,加拿大使用公制单位)
It only makes you taller than me in Canada.
你只是在加拿大比我高而已
You know, Dipper, I've always wanted a little brother.
你知道吗 迪普 我一直想要个小弟弟
Who knew I already had one!
谁知道我已经有啦
Hahaha! Yeah!
哈哈哈 耶
I was awoken by the sound of mockery.
我被谁的嘲笑声吵醒了
Where is it?
那人在哪儿
Show me the object of ridicule!
让我看看被嘲弄的对象
I'm taller than Dipper. By one millimeter!
我比迪普要高 高了一毫米
Hey, hey. Don't get... Short with your sister.
嘿 嘿 别 比你妹妹矮(注:get short with愿意为“对……无礼”)
Now, Grunkle Stan...
现在 斯坦叔公
I hope you don't think...Little of him!
我希望你不要轻视他
Haha! Yeah! And, and, uh...
哈哈 是 还有 那个 呃
He's short!
他很矮
Dudes, maybe you should lay off a tiny bit.
哥们儿 可以别那么咄咄逼人了吧
Hah! "Tiny!" Soos is in on it now!
哈 小不点儿 现在连苏斯也加入我们了
No, I didn't mean that.
不 我不是那样的意思
Dipper will forget.
迪普会忘记的
He's got a--3-2-1...
他有 三 二 一
Short-term memory!
健忘症
Pow! We are on fire!
啪 我们太牛逼了
Ow...Ooh... That's...Aww...
噢 喔 那太 啊
I high-five hard.
我击掌太猛了
Ugh... Stupid Mabel.
呃 梅宝个蠢蛋
I'm not short!
我才不矮呢
Unh. Unh. Oh, come on!
呃 呃 噢 拜托
There's gotta be some way to get taller.
这上面必定会有变高的办法
Let's see...
看看
"Legends of miniature buffalo and giant squirrels
微小水牛和硕大松鼠的传奇
"Have led me to believe
已经使我相信
"There are height-altering properties
在森林的深处
hidden deep within the forest."
藏着能改变高度的神秘物品
Is that mountain lion tiny or just far away in perspective?
那只美洲狮是真小 还是离我太远了所以看着小
Perspective! Perspective! Aah!
距离问题 距离问题 啊
It still hurts, but less!
还是疼 但是轻多了
What the heck.
真见鬼
Smaller.
小小小
Bigger.
大大大
Too big!
太大了
I've been buying big clothes.
我最近都在买大尺寸的衣服
I'll grow into them.
我马上就会长大穿进去了
Hey, guys. Notice anything different about me?
嘿 伙计们 发现我身上有什么变化没
Holy hot sauce!
我的天神啊
You've grown an extra millimeter!
你长高了一毫米
Wha-wha-whhaaat?
什 什 什么
What can I say, sis? Growth spurt.
还有什么好说的呢 妹妹 生长突增没办法
Eh, mine happened first.
呃 我的突增期先到的
I'm gonna be taller in the end.
我最后肯定会比你高的
It's science, Dipper.
科学注定如此 迪普
What? But we're the same height now.
什么 但我们现在一样高了
Alpha twin! Alpha twin!
双胞胎老大 老大
Oh, yeah?
噢 耶
Something tells me I've
我有预感
got another growth spurt coming on right now.
我的另一个生长期马上又要来了
Give it up, Dipper.
放弃吧 迪普
What happened!?
发生了什么
You know... Puberty and stuff.
你知道的 青春期什么的
It doesn't make any sense!
这根本讲不通啊
Just a second ago you were-- wait a minute.
一秒钟前你还 等等
This is some kind of magicky thing, isn't it?
肯定是魔力作祟 对不对
Was it a wizard or something?
是个魔法师还是什么
There's a wizard in this closet,
衣柜里面肯定有魔法师
- Isn't there? Isn't there? - What? No!
- 有没有 有没有 - 什么 没有
You're telling me there is not a wizard in this closet?
你说柜子里面没有巫师
You're telling me that if I open this door right now--
你说如果我现在打开这扇门
Fine! Open it!
好 打开吧
An invisible wizard! Really, Dipper?
一个隐身的魔法师 是不是啊 迪普
Oy. You.
哦 是你
Howdy, Stanford! Listen closely.
您好 斯坦福 听好了
Inside this jar,
在这个罐子里面
I have 1,000 cursed Egyptian super termites.
我放了一千只被诅咒过的埃及超级白蚁
Hand over the deed to your property
交出你的房产证
Or I'll smash this jar with a bat
要不然我就一棒子打烂这个罐子
And they'll devour the shack with you inside.
它们会把你和这间小屋一齐吞噬掉
Hey, what's that? Huh?
嘿 那是什么 呃
oh, no!
噢 不
Aaahh! Get it off!
啊哈 快走开
Ha ha ha! Hey, soos, get in here!
哈哈哈 嘿 苏斯 快过来
I wanna take pictures of this!
我想给这哥们儿拍张照片
You may have won the battle,
这次也许你赢了
But mark my words, Stanford,
但是记住我的话 斯坦福
Your family has a weak spot, and I'm gonna to find it.
你的家族肯定有弱点 我一定会找出来的
Aaughh! My hair!
啊啊 我的头发
Does he only respond to incantations?
难道他只对咒语有反应吗
Expecto wizarium!
呼唤巫师
Wizzle... Wizar...
魔法 魔法
It's not a wizard!
和魔法师无关
I grew myself using this magic flashlight!
我是用魔法手电筒帮我长高的
Let me see that thing!
让我瞧瞧那东西
I'll be back for you later!
迟早我会回来找你算账的
It's okay. It can shrink things, too.
没事儿 它也能让东西变小
Normal-hand-karate-chop
看我空手道
Hey, give it back!
嘿 把它还给我
Whoa! Never!
喔啊 决不
Curse the Pines family!
派恩斯家族去死
Curse Stan! Curse Dipper!
斯坦去死 迪普去死
Curse....
诅咒
My, my,
天哪 天哪
What delightful manner of doohickery is this?
这是个什么讨人欢喜的小玩意儿啊
Maybe he didn't see us use it
也许他没见到我们怎么用这东西的
And doesn't know it's a magic flashlight
而且不知道这是个可以
That can grow and shrink things.
使东西变大变小的魔力手电筒
Really?
真的吗
Click. Boop. Hoo hoo.
点击 嘣 吼 吼
No, no, no, no!!!
不 不 不 不
Friends, I wish I was a highway
朋友们 我希望我是一条高速公路
so I could have the honor of being rode upon
那样我就有幸能被
by automobiles as fine as these ones right ch'er.
像这般出众的汽车疾驰奔腾在我身上
Engine possum at no extra charge.
引擎老鼠不额外收费哦亲
I want that thar car!
我想要那车
Yeah, me, too!
是 我也要
Say there, son, what's in the jar?
别动 儿子 罐子里面是什么
That's my widdle secret!
这是我的小秘密
Mouth-breathing fools.
一群低能儿
Mother.
妈妈
You two.
你们两个
What-- what are you going to do with us?
你 你要对我俩做什么
Why, Mabel, I wouldn't hurt a hair on your itty bitty head.
干嘛呢 梅宝 我不会动你一根头发
If you agree to be my queen!
如果你同意做我的皇后
We live in a democracy.
我们现在生活在民主社会中
And never!
我决不同意
Maybe you'll change your mind after this.
试过这个之后也许你就会同意了
No! I will fight you until the day I...
不 我将和你抗争到我
gummy koalas!
考拉QQ糖
As for you, boy...
至于你吗 小子
Tell me,
告诉我
How exactly did you come upon this magic item, hmm?
你究竟是怎么得到这个魔力手电筒的 嗯
Did somebody tell you about it?
有人告诉过你关于这玩意儿的事儿吗
Did you read about it somewhere?
还是你在哪儿读过关于它的事情
Lean closer and I'll tell you.
靠近点我就告诉你
well, don't mind if I--
好吧 不要介意我
I could squash you right now!!
我现在就可以拍扁你
Steel yourself, Gideon.
冷静点儿 吉迪恩
You can use them.
你可以利用他们
You can use them.
你能利用他们
Soos, this maze of mirrors is your best idea
苏斯 这个镜子迷宫是迄今为止
that I'm taking credit for yet!
我最为你感到骄傲的点子
We're gonna make a fortune!
我们就要发财了
My ears always been this big?
我的耳朵一直这么大么
I'm comin'!
来了
One day...
总有一天
Stanford Pines.
斯坦福·派恩斯
Listen to me very closely, I have your niece and nephew.
你最好给我仔细听好咯 你的侄孙子侄孙女现在在我手里
Hand over the deed to the mystery shack right now
马上交出神秘小屋的房契
Or great harm will befall them.
否则将有大难降临于他们
This is Gideon, by the way.
顺便说一句 我是吉迪恩
Oh, yeah. This has gotta be your worst plot yet.
哦 是吗 这是你最失策的诡计了
They're fine.
他们很好啊
I saw them playing in the yard minutes ago.
几分钟之前我还看到他们在院子里玩
I have them in my possession.
他们在我手里
You don't believe me?!
你不相信我
I will text you a photo.
我短信一张照片给你
"Text" me a "photo"?
“短信”我一张“照片”
Now you're not even speaking English.
你现在连英语都不会说了啊
But--
但是
Hello? Hello?!
喂 喂
What am I doing?
我在做什么啊
I don't need ransom. I have this!
我有这个 还需要什么赎金
I'll shrink Stan and take the shack for myself!
我要把斯坦变小 这样就可以独享神秘小屋啦
You'll all be helpless to stop me.
你们都没法阻止我
And if any of you step out of line... Smash!
如果你们敢越界行事 小心被我捏碎
Gideon!
吉迪恩
The ice cream truck is here!
冰淇淋车来了
Oh! Coming! Hehehe!
噢 来啦 嘻嘻嘻
Guard them, cheekums.
仓鼠 给我看好他们
I'm coming!
我来啦
We got to get out of here and save Stan.
我们得赶快离开这里 好救救斯坦叔公
I know!
这我也知道啊
I will see you later.
一会儿跟你碰面
Ok, how are we going to do this?
好 我们要怎么办
Gideon's got magic and like a zillion inches on us.
吉迪恩现在手上有魔法手电筒 把我们缩小了那么多
On the bright side, at least we're finally the same height again.
往好的一面想呢 至少我们终于又一样高了
Actually...
其实
You're still taller?!
怎么还是你更高
Argh! How did this happen?
啊 这怎么可能
I guess it's another mystery.
我想这是另外一个迷吧
Just another reason we gotta get that flashlight back.
也是我们要赶快夺回那个手电筒的原因
Cheekums, to freedom!
小仓鼠 我们走
To freedom!
奔向自由
You're just a big ol' dummy-dum!
你实在笨死了啊
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Clean me!
帮我擦嘴
Father, could you give widdle ol' me
爸爸 你能送我一程
a "wide" to the mystery shack?
去神秘小屋么
Ohhh, I'd love to, sugar pie,
喔 我很乐意啊宝贝
But I have a heck of a lot of cars to sell, I do.
但我有好多车要卖啊 不骗你
No, no! Don't tickle me!
不 不要 别挠我痒
No!
不要啊
Never! Never tickle me!
千万千万别再挠我痒了
What have I told you?
我跟你怎么说的
What have I-- look at me.
我说过的 你看我
What have I told you?
我没警告过你吗
Tickling is no laughing matter.
挠痒痒可不是闹着玩的
There we go.
这就对了
Do you still need a ride?
还需要载你一程么
I'll just take the bus!
我坐公交好了
Precious memories.
多珍贵的回忆啊
Just keep vacuuming... Just keep vacuuming.
继续吸尘 继续吸尘
C'mon! Uhh.
快 啊
We need to get higher.
我们得站高一点儿
Yeah, especially you 'cause you're short.
是 尤其是你 因为你很矮
Mabel! Up there.
梅宝 去那上面
What cute little thing are you off to,
你这小可爱要去哪里啊
You cute little cutey-face?
你这个可爱的小可爱
I'm going to annihilate my archenemy's entire family!
我要去歼灭我大敌的全家
Ohh! Okay!
哦 好吧
Yaayyy.
He's heading to shrink Stan!
他要去缩小斯坦了
Oh, flying discount dollar,
噢 折扣美金气球
If only you could fly us back to the mystery shack.
如果你能带我们飞回到神秘小屋就好了
Maybe it can.
说不定可以
My sky-high prices!
我的天价气球
Down there!
到底下去
To the mystery shack!
向神秘小屋前进
We're just in time.
我们来的正好
But how are we going to stop him?
不过我们要怎么才能阻止他
Leave that to Mabel!
交给梅宝了
I'm comin' for ya, Stanford-- ohh!
我找你报仇来了 斯坦福 噢
I'm sorry, gummy friend!
不好意思哦 QQ糖
It's for the greater good.
为了大义只能牺牲掉了
Ow! One of those infernal gummy koalas
噢 有颗该死的考拉QQ糖
Has gotten into my perfect hair!
掉到我帅气无边的头发里了
I can't defeat Stan looking like this!
我不能这个鬼样子去收拾斯坦
Quick. Get in front and I'll re-grow you.
赶紧的 站到前面 我把你重新变大
Okay-- wait.
好 等下
You're gonna grow us back to the equal height, right?
你应该是把我们变回一样高吧
Dipper, that doesn't matter right now!
迪普 这个现在不重要
Well, if it doesn't matter,
好 如果这不重要
then why don't you just do it?
那你就把我们变回一样高吧
Aah! Why are you acting so weird?
啊 你现在真是奇怪
Why can't you just accept that I'm a little bit taller than you?
你为什么就不能承认我比你高一点点呢
Oh, I'm acting weird?!
噢 我很奇怪吗
You're the one who keeps calling me names and stuff!
是你总出口伤人给我起外号
Oh, what? You mean like little--
噢 什么 你是说像小
Don't say it!
不要说出来
Little Dipper.
小迪普
I dare say you would have defeated me,
我敢说要不是你们兄妹争吵
If it wasn't for your sibling bickering!
我肯定败在你们手里了
Aah! The shack is mine, Stanford Pines!
啊 小屋是我的 斯坦福·派恩斯
No!
不要啊
Well, well, Stanford,
好了 好了 斯坦福
It appears I've finally gotten the best of--
好似我终于打败
- Huh? - What?
-啊 -什么
All right, something's definitely different here.
好吧 肯定哪里不对劲了
Tell me where Stan is!
快说斯坦在哪
Never! You'll never find Stan
妄想 你永远也找不到
On the second door to the left down the hall.
在门廊左边第二个门里的斯坦的
Uh, wait, why did I say that?
呃 完了 我干嘛说出来啊
Stanford, I'm coming for ya!
斯坦福 我来找你咯
I guess I kinda Soosed that one up, didn't I?
我想我又犯老毛病了 不是么
It's not your fault, soos.
不是你的错 苏斯
I'm the guy who put together that shrinking device.
是我组装了那个手电筒
I guess it's just...
我想只是
You kept teasing me, Mabel. Like, all day.
你老开我玩笑 梅宝 几乎从早到晚
What was that all about?
这都是为什么啊
I guess it's that...
我想是
You're better than me at like everything.
你好像什么事情都比我做得好
And you always rub it in my face.
并且你还总当着我的面重复个不停
Chess, checkers, ping pong.
象棋 跳棋 乒乓
I guess I finally felt like I was winning at something for once.
我觉得终于有一次我有比你强的地方了
Aw, man, now I feel like a big jerk.
哦 天呐 我觉得自己很混蛋啊
Don't you mean... A little jerk?
你说的是 小混蛋吗
All right, I walked into that one.
好吧 我自己跳进陷阱了
Are we cool?
那我们和好了
We're cool.
和好如初
Am I cool?
我酷吗
You're cool, Soos.
你很酷 苏斯
Yes!
太好了
Stanford!
斯坦福
Oh, hi, Gideon!
哦 嗨 吉迪恩
I've been looking for someone to try out my new mirror maze.
我一直在找人帮忙试验我新开发的镜子迷宫
Then again, you're an idiot.
然后强调一下 你真是个白痴
That's the end of the sentence.
我说完了
You come back here!
你给我出来
Try and find me, twerp. Ha ha ha!
试试来找我啊 蠢货 哈哈哈
Let's get that flashlight before Gideon gets Stan.
我们得在吉迪恩抓到斯坦之前把手电筒拿到手
There it is!
在那儿呢
Whoa, his hair's so shiny.
喔 他的头发好闪亮好有光泽
No! Don't look directly at it!
别 别直视它
This neck is really squishy.
他的脖子好粘糊啊
Hey, look! I'm making fat angels!
嗨 看呐 我成天使了
Ew! Termites!
唉呀 白蚁
Tell my story!
记得提起我
Ohh.
Hey, there you are!
嗨 你在这呢
Thought you could get away from me, eh, corn chip?
以为你会离开我呢 呵 玉米片
No!
Hey, watch the merchandise!
嗨 别乱砸啊
You little troll!
你个小侏儒
These mirrors cost me ten--
这些镜子花了我十
I mean, uh, twenty-- five-- five hundred--
我想想 呃 二十 五 五百
Five hundred dollars each.
每个五百美金
And you're paying for all of 'em!
现在你全都要赔
Au contraire,
正好相反
It'll be you who pays.
付出代价的应该是你
Grunkle Stan is doomed!
斯坦叔公要完蛋了
Not completely doomed! To his armpit!
不完全是 去他的胳肢窝
Just...Unh, c'mon!
你就 呃 走
Whoa, what is that thing?
喔 这是个什么玩意儿
Finally, after all these years, after every humiliation!
终于啊 这么些年了 受尽了你的羞辱
Your business, your family, everything will finally be mine!
你的生意 你的家庭 所有的一切都终将归我所有
You have no one to protect you now!
没有人可以保护你了
Prepare for the wrath of Gideon glee...
准备被吉迪恩的愤怒给
Gideon glee..
吉迪恩
Uh, I don't even know how to respond to this.
呃 我甚至接不上你的话
Hee hee, no!
咿 咿 不要啊
stop it!
住手
Look, uh, kid.
孩子啊
I think this rivalry thing is getting to you.
我了解这个竞争的事情很影响你
Ha. I understand.
哈 我很能理解
I mean, I'm a formidable foe, what can I say.
我是说 我确实是个强大的劲敌 要怎么说呢
No--ah hahahahah!
别啊 哈哈哈哈哈
Hey, now. Come on.
嘿 快别闹了
You'll get me one of these days.
也许以后你能整到我
Maybe, you know, run your evil plan
也许 让你的朋友
by some friends next time, huh?
来施行你的恶魔计划 怎么样
Workshop it.
研讨一下
But first get your issues in order there.
但首先要罗列一下你们的问题
Get...Up, up.
起 起来
Over the carpet, there we go.
到地毯那边去 那边那边
Uhh. Around the end table,
啊 然后再在边边打个滚
And, uh, out the door.
然后 嗯 滚出去吧
My light...
我的手电筒
You're the light of my life, too, pal.
你也是我的生命之光啊 朋友
Whoo! Freak show.
喔 怪胎秀
After you.
你先
It's okay. You can go first if you want-- whoa!
没事 你想变就你先 哇
Hey! You let me keep my extra millimeter.
嘿 你还把我变得比你高那么一毫米啊
You earned it.
是你的努力换来的
Ah, thanks, "Little brother"--
嗯 谢啦 小哥哥
Stop it.
求你别叫
I guess we should destroy this thing.
我想我们应该毁了这个东西
You know, so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands and junk.
这样就不会落入坏人的手中了
Seems like the smart thing to do.
看起来这样做是明智的
Die, die!
毁掉 毁掉
There you dudes are!
伙计们 你们在这儿啊
I been tryin' to get your attention!
我一直想引起你们的注意啊
- Glue. - Lots of glue.
-胶水 -好多的胶水
Oh, son, don't you mind that Stanford Pines.
孩子 你别把斯坦福·派恩斯那事太放在心上
You'll get your revenge one of these days.
你定有一天能报仇的
No! It's not just about revenge!
不是 这不仅仅是报仇的问题
I want that shack. The physical building.
我要小屋 是小屋
But why?
为什么呢
Because it holds a secret you couldn't possibly imagine.
因为它藏有你无法想象的秘密
Uh, sweetie, you want some ice cream?
噢 宝贝儿 你要来点冰淇淋吗
Did you pick out all the nuts?
你把坚果都挑出来了吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Lil' more?
再来一勺
That's good.
挺好
Mr. Pines,
派恩斯先生
I'm from the winninghouse coupon savers contest
我们是优惠券储蓄大奖颁奖处的
And you are our big winner!
您是我们的大奖得主
I guess we'll have to give the prize to our runner-up winner...
我想我们得把奖转送到亚军得主
Fiddleford H. McGucket?
菲德福特·麦戈科特
How would you like ten million dollars?
你想要一千万美元吗
It's my dream come true!
我的美梦成真了啊
Cross this town off our list.
把这个镇子的人从名单上都排除吧