小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第12集: 亮片和商场安全包 Body Glitter and a Mall Safety Kit

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
- Who are you? - I'm Paige.
-你是谁 -我叫佩奇
A unique child can require a lot of attention.
一个特殊的孩子可能需要耗费很多注意力
Try all the attention.
应该是全部的注意力
Barry and I haven't been in a good place in a long time.
巴里跟我的感情不睦很久了
This is oddly reminiscent of a dinner with my family.
这个意外地让我想起我家人共进晚餐的场景
Do you think Stone Age parents stayed together forever?
你觉得石器时代的父母会一直在一起吗
They had to. There were no lawyers.
必须的啊 那年代没有离婚律师
- Well, I think my parents are getting a divorce. - ‭Why?
-我觉得我父母要离婚了 -为什么
They fight all the time.
他们总是吵架
- About what? - ‭Mostly me.
-吵什么 -大多跟我有关
I guess I'm lucky.
那我挺幸运吧
Why?
为什么
I'm the glue that holds our family together.
我是维持我家紧密关系的胶水
No more coffee?
没咖啡了吗
Last cup.
我这是最后一杯
Well, you mind making more?
那你不介意再煮一壶的吧
I just sat down.
我刚坐下呢
But you finished the pot.
但喝掉最后一杯的人得煮新的呀
George, if I wanted to make a cup of coffee,
乔治 我要是想泡咖啡
I'd have stayed at my house.
我就留在自己家里喝了
One day I'm gonna put you in a home,
有一天我要送你去老人院
and I'm gonna smile just like that.
到时候我也会这么对你笑
That's fine.
无所谓
By then I won't know who you are anyway.
到时候我也不记得你是谁了
Guess who is getting a divorce.
猜猜谁要离婚了
About time. Congrats.
也是时候了 恭喜你啊
Linda and Barry Swanson.
琳达与巴里·斯旺森
Who's that? A-And can you tell me how to make coffee?
那是谁啊 你能教我怎么煮咖啡吗
They're Paige's parents.
是佩奇的父母啦
Who?
谁啊
The little smart girl.
那个天才小女孩啊
Apparently she's taking the divorce really hard.
离婚好像让她受了很大的打击
I guess she's been having trouble in school.
可能本来在学校也过得不太开心吧
Aw, poor thing.
可怜的小东西
Linda thinks Sheldon might be a good influence,
琳达觉得谢尔顿或许能让她振作起来
you know, maybe rub off on her a little bit.
当当她的榜样 让她学习一下
What, she wants her kid to be more like Sheldon?
她想让她孩子多像谢尔顿一点吗
I don't know what to say about that.
对此我真是感到无言以对
So, good news.
好消息
Paige is gonna spend the weekend with us.
佩奇这周末要来我们家住
My history with Paige brought up complicated feelings.
我跟佩奇的过去令我对此事有复杂感受
She challenged me.
她挑战我
Do you know if you'll be doing
你知道他会不会
a full-color octet calculation with matrix manipulations?
教用矩阵乘法做八色胶子运算吗
I know you're in my spot.
我知道你坐了我的专座
She disturbed me.
她令我不舒服
Hi, Sheldon!
你好啊 谢尔顿
She enraged me.
她令我火冒三丈
Checkmate.
将军
Things were simpler for my simple-minded sister.
跟我头脑简单的姐姐相处就没那么复杂
Yay!
好棒
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 只说不听赛太公 司马驴想念油腻希
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
校对 自得自满赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第三季 第十二集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十二集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十二集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十二集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十二集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十二集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十二集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
Shelly, I got you something.
谢利 我给你准备了礼物
The Professor Proton Science Kit!
《质子教授》科学用品组
Wait a minute.
等等
Last time you gave me a present for no reason,
你上次无来由就给我礼物
I had to get a booster shot.
随后我就被抓去打了疫苗
Nothing like that.
没有那样啦
I was just thinking, it might be a fun thing for you
我只是觉得 如果你跟佩奇分享一起玩
to share with Paige.
应该会挺有意思
Sharing. Sometimes I feel like you don't know me.
分享 有时候真觉得你完全不懂我
Paige is having a rough time at home right now,
佩奇最近在家里过得很不开心
and I think she could really use a friend.
我觉得她或许很需要一个朋友的陪伴
A crocodile could really use a meal,
一只鳄鱼也很需要饱餐一顿
but that doesn't mean I should leap into his mouth.
但并不代表我要以身喂鳄鱼啊
Shelly, I am asking you to do this for me.
谢利 我是在请你为我这么做
This was the woman who cut the crusts off my sandwiches.
这位女士可是为我把三明治切边的人
- She had me. - Into the mouth I go.
-我被她掌握 -我这就往鳄鱼嘴里跳
Why haven't you mowed the lawn?
你为什么还没把院子的草割了
I been busy.
我忙着呢
Well, you're not busy now.
你现在就不忙啊
I'm working out.
我在忙着健身[工作]呢
Got the word "work" right there in it.
这不是还带着"工作"的吗
Get out there and mow.
快给我滚出去割草
Why? I'm making good money.
为什么 我现在赚不少钱
I don't need an allowance, so I don't need to do chores.
我不需要零花钱了 我才不要做家事
It's not about that.
跟那个无关
You're part of this family, you still need to help out.
你是家庭的一份子 就需要帮忙做家事
So I'm just here to do your bidding?
所以我就得当你跑腿的呗
Well, and people say Sheldon's a genius.
人家还说谢尔顿是天才呢 你也不赖
I just want to remind you both to please be sensitive
我最后一次提醒你们多注意一点
about the situation with Paige's family.
不要让佩奇想起家里的事
She's talking to you, dingus.
她是在跟你说呢 小老弟
Both of you.
是对你们俩说
- Hi, come in. - ‭Hello.
-欢迎 请进 -你好啊
Hi, Missy. Hi, Sheldon.
你好啊 米希 你好啊 谢尔顿
What did you do to your hair?
你的头发怎么弄成这样了
Is this because your parents got divorced?
是因为你父母离婚了吗
‭Dingus.
小老弟啊
Well, she just really wanted to,
她就是想要嘛
and I thought, you know, under the circumstances,
我就想 这种情况下她说想要
why not?
那又有何不可呢
Well, I think it looks great.
我觉得很好看啦
So, can I have pink...?
那我也可以染粉色...
No. Why don't you kids go play?
休想 孩子们你们去玩吧
I'd rather have pink hair than together parents.
我想要粉头发胜过父母不离婚
I don't blame you.
这想法没毛病
Well, it's about time.
这才对嘛
Hi, Mr. Cooper!
库珀先生你好啊
Billy. What are you doing?
比利 你在做什么
I'm mowing the lawn.
我在割草啊
What are you doing?
那你在干嘛
Did Georgie put you up to this?
是小乔治要你来割的吗
Yeah. He's paying me.
对啊 他付我钱
That dummy.
那傻子
I'm raising the money to buy a Jet Ski.
我在存钱买摩托艇
I mean, I'm thrilled that he's gone,
跟他分开我是非常开心啦
but I do worry about how it's affecting Paige.
但我很担心对佩奇的影响
Of course.
当然啦
You and George have such a beautiful family.
你跟乔治的家庭这么幸福
I think it's good for her to be around that right now.
我觉得让她在这样的环境待几天也不错
Oh. Hey.
你好啊
Nice to see you. Sorry about the divorce.
欢迎你来 离婚的事情别太难过
I got to go yell at my idiot son.
我现在得去骂我的傻逼儿子了
Georgie! Where are you?
小乔治 你在哪
You look great, by the way.
对了 你看起来很容光焕发啊
Oh, thanks. I started smoking again.
谢谢 我最近又开始抽烟了
What the hell's wrong with you?
你他妈是有什么毛病啊
You think it's okay for Billy Sparks to do your work?
你觉得叫比利·斯巴克斯帮你做事是对的吗
I paid him.
我付钱给他了啊
I tried to give him two dollars, but he only wanted one.
我想给他两块钱的 但他坚持只要一块
Damn it, Georgie, I'm trying to teach you responsibility.
靠 小乔治 我是想教导你责任感
- You can't just buy your way out of everything in life. - You sure?
-人生不是什么问题都可以用钱解决的 -你确定吗
'Cause I'll give you ten bucks to leave me alone right now.
如果你现在不烦我 我可以给你十块钱
Go mow the lawn.
给我去割草
I'm not gonna say it again.
这是我最后一次说了
Fine. But I'm only doing this so you'll get off my back.
行行行 但纯粹是因为我不想再听你唠叨了
Oh, you'll know when I'm on your back, little man.
我真的要唠叨你就不只是这样了 小伙子
Now we can be hair twins.
现在我们可以当发型姐妹了
Paige, you're supposed to be doing science with me.
佩奇 你应该跟我一起做科学才对
That's boring.
那无聊死了
I want to do something dangerous.
我想要做点危险的事情
This is dangerous. We don't have an eye wash station.
这就很危险啊 我们没有紧急洗眼台
- Let's go to the mall. - Mom doesn't like the mall.
-我们去商场吧 -妈妈不喜欢商场
She says the mannequins don't have enough clothes on,
她说里面的假人都衣不蔽体
but I think it's 'cause we're poor.
但我觉得只是因为我们穷
We are poor. I do our taxes.
我们家是穷 我报我们家的税
Don't worry. I'll ask her.
别担心 由我来问
Ever since my parents got divorced,
打从我父母离婚后
people can't say no to me.
大家就什么事情都让我做
My mom promised she would take me to the mall
我妈答应过我带我去商场
to get me a new backpack,
要给我买新背包
but she was so busy cleaning my dad's stuff out of the garage
但她当时忙着在把我爸的东西清出车库
that I think she forgot. ‭Oh.
我觉得她可能已经忘了这事
Of course I can take you. Anything you need.
我当然可以带你去啦 任何事都可以
Thank you, Mrs. Cooper.
谢谢您 库珀太太
Will you marry me?
你可以嫁给我吗
Why are you taking a backpack to the mall?
你为什么去商场要背背包啊
This is my mall safety kit.
这是我的商场救护包
Earplugs to drown out crowd noise,
耳塞是用来阻挡嘈杂的人群声
Wet-Naps to wipe down escalator handrails,
湿纸巾是用来擦电扶梯的扶手
a compass, a map of the mall,
一个指南针 一份商场地图
and a whistle, in case I get lost
一个求救口哨 以防我走丢
or approached by a woman holding a perfume bottle.
或是被拿着试用香水的女人搭讪
You want to stuff him in there, right?
你是不是也想把他塞进包里
No.
没有啊
Yes.
当然
Okay, Paige,
好的 佩奇
where should we go to get your backpack?
我们应该去哪里买你的背包呢
The Hello Kitty store.
凯蒂猫商品店
I would help you find it, but this subpar mall map
我很愿意帮你找 但这个二流的商场地图
isn't even oriented north.
甚至都不是朝北画的
- Let's go. - All right, have fun at the Hello Kitty store,
-走吧 -好啦 在凯蒂猫商品店玩得开心
and meet me at the fountain in half an hour.
半个小时后到喷水池那里跟我碰头
Just to be clear, there are no actual kitties, right?
我确认一下 里面没有真的猫吧
I can't imagine talking to my dad
我都不敢想象
the way this kid talks to me.
用那孩子对我说话的方式跟我爸说话
I'd have had a belt on my backside so fast...
感觉我爸的皮带会瞬间抽到我的屁股上
My dad was a hugger.
我爸爸是爱抱抱的那种
I had to tell him three times to mow the lawn,
请他去割草我还得三催四请
and he still gave me attitude.
他还能给我脸色看
He's going to school, holding down a job.
他有在上学 还能有工作
If he was my kid, I'd be proud of him.
如果他是我孩子 我会很引以为豪
I am proud of him.
我有以他为荣啊
When he's not being a total pain in my ass.
只要他不要在我面前跟个死小孩一样
You ever tell him you're proud?
你有跟他说过你以他为荣吗
He knows.
他知道啦
I think it's important for children to hear it.
我觉得让孩子亲耳听到这事挺重要的
You don't even have kids.
你都没孩子好吗
I teach and coach teenage boys.
我是一群青少年的老师与教练
I also put up with your childish nonsense.
还得忍受你的孩子气
Georgie's just being so damn disrespectful,
小乔治就是真的很目无尊长嘛
I don't want to reward that.
我不想鼓励他这种行为
All right.
好吧
My father never said he was proud of me.
我父亲也从未对我说过他以我为荣
I turned out just fine.
我还不是好好的
George, I'm just trying to have a nice day,
乔治 我只是想来愉快地打打球
make some white folks uncomfortable.
然后顺便让一些白人兄弟看了难受
Can you please?
能对我高抬贵手吗
This isn't the Hello Kitty store.
这不是凯蒂猫商品店啊
No. It's Hot Topic.
不是 这是热议潮服店
What's the topic, devil worship?
议论什么呢 恶魔崇拜吗
Hey, did you know there's a bow tie section in the back?
你知道这店后面有领结区吗
Why would they hide that in the back?
他们为什么要把领结区放在后面
Ooh. ‭What's that?
那是什么
Body glitter.
身体闪粉
That's so much better than regular glitter.
这可比普通的闪粉酷多了
Then buy it.
那就买啊
I don't have any money.
我一分钱都没有
Then steal it.
那就偷走
No, my mom would kill me.
不行 我妈妈会杀了我的
Fine. Your mom can't punish me.
好吧 你妈妈不能惩罚我
I didn't see any bow ties,
我一个领结都没看到
just a shirt with a bad word on it.
只看到一件印着脏话的衬衫
What did you put in your pocket?
你把什么东西放进口袋了
Nothing.
什么都没有
Are you guys stealing?
你们在偷东西吗
Because if you are,
因为如果你们偷东西
- I am prepared to literally blow the whistle on you... - Okay.
-我就要对你们吹哨子了[揭发你们] -好了
Okay.
好了
Relax, we were just playing around.
放松点 我们只是闹着玩
- Let's just get out of here. - Good.
-我们还是走吧 -很好
Everyone behind the counter
柜台后面的每一个人
has an earring where an earring does not belong.
都有个在正确位置以外的耳环
I've already mowed the lawn.
我已经割好草了
I know. Thanks for doing that.
我知道 谢谢你的帮忙
So what do you want?
你还想怎样
Well, I was thinking you and I could go grab a burger.
我在想我们可以去吃个汉堡
Why?
为什么
'Cause I thought it'd be a nice thing to do.
因为我觉得一起吃个饭挺好的
Which restaurant?
去哪家餐厅吃
Why does it matter?
去哪家吃有差别吗
Well, McDonald's burgers are fried,
麦当劳的汉堡是煎的
and sometimes I like flame-broiled.
我有时喜欢吃明火烤的
Fine, we can go to Burger King.
好吧 我们可以去吃汉堡王
I don't like the fries at Burger King.
我不喜欢吃汉堡王的薯条
Ooh, Arby's has those curly fries.
阿比餐厅有卷卷薯条
Shoot, they don't have burgers.
该死 他们不卖汉堡
Then let's go to Whataburger.
那就去吃华特汉堡吧
Okay, but I hope you're not this cranky the whole meal.
好吧 但我希望你在吃饭时脾气能好一点
So,
那个
we haven't really had a chance to talk much lately.
最近我们一直没机会说说话
Why is it so hot in here?
这里为什么这么热
AC's busted.
空调坏了
Why don't you get it fixed?
那你为什么不修
'Cause I got better things to spend my money on.
因为我要把钱花在更重要的地方
Anyway,
总而言之
what I wanted to say is,
我只想说
even though I'm not loving your attitude lately,
虽然我不喜欢你最近的态度
I think it's great you got this job
但你能找到这份工作很好
and y-you're doing so well at it.
你做得还很出色
I'm proud of you.
我以你为荣
All right.
知道了
That's all you have to say?
这就是你的回应吗
Well, maybe if I wasn't sweating my balls off,
我要不是热的要死
I could think of something else.
也许还能想出点别的
Just stick your head out the window.
你把头伸出窗外就好了
If it's about money, I've got money.
如果是因为钱的话 我这里有
It can even be a loan if it makes you feel better.
如果你心里过不去 我可以借给你
Don't you dare.
你再敢说一句试试
You said you're proud of my job. I don't think you are.
你说你以我的工作为荣 我觉得你没有
You know what? Forget lunch.
这样吧 别吃午饭了
Let's just go home.
干脆回家吧
Smart. Save some money for your truck.
明智 为你的卡车省点油钱
That's it.
够了
You're walking.
你给我走路回家
I had survived a perilous trip to the accessory store,
我从这趟配饰店危险之旅中幸存下来
but it turned out, the real accessory was me.
但其实 真正的配饰[从犯]是我
身体闪粉
I can't believe you stole.
我不敢相信你偷了东西
You walked out with it. You stole.
是你把它带出来的 是你偷的
Why would I steal glitter?
我为什么要偷闪粉
I already have a sparkling personality.
我已经有闪光般的人格了
Tell it to the cops.
去跟警察解释吧
Or your cellmate.
或是跟你的狱友解释
You're so smart. Why are you acting like this?
你那么聪明 为什么要变成这样
Maybe I don't want to be smart.
也许我不想那么聪明
I have to sit down.
我得坐下缓缓
Being smart sucks.
当聪明的小孩糟透了
It's the reason we moved here from Arkansas,
就是因为这个我们才从阿肯色州搬到这里
a-and my parents never yelled at each other before that.
在这之前我的父母从来没吵过架
It's just better to be normal.
当个普通人更好
It works for me. But I also have good cheekbones.
我就这么觉得 但我还有漂亮的颧骨
You swim here?
你这是游泳了吗
Dad kicked me out of his truck. I had to walk back.
爸爸把我从车上赶下去了 我只能走回来
What dumb thing did you say or do?
你又说了什么蠢话还是做了什么蠢事
How do you know I'm the one who did something dumb?
你怎么知道我是那个做蠢事的人
'Cause you kind of shine at it.
因为你就擅长这个
All I did is offer to pay to fix his AC.
我只是说要出钱修车载空调而已
And there it is. Dumb.
果然是你犯蠢 笨蛋
What's wrong with that?
这么说怎么了
Your dad is a grown man.
你爸爸是个成年人
He doesn't want his kid giving him money.
他不想要他的孩子给他钱
So he's glad I'm making money,
所以我赚钱他高兴
but I'm not allowed to use that money to help him out?
但我不能用那些钱帮助他吗
I don't get it.
我真不懂了
Well, someday, when you have a bunch of sweaty,
等有一天 你也有一大堆满身大汗
mullet-headed kids running around, you will.
笨头笨脑的小孩到处跑的时候 你就懂了
Oh, I ain't never having kids.
我永远都不会生小孩
Well, that's the smartest thing I ever heard you say.
这是从你嘴里说出来最聪明的一句话
Thank you.
谢谢
John Sturgis at your service.
这里是约翰·斯特吉斯
Dr. Sturgis, Sheldon Cooper.
斯特吉斯博士 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Hello, Sheldon.
你好 谢尔顿
How are you doing?
你最近怎么样
Confused, upset, annoyed,
困惑 沮丧 懊恼
and potentially in trouble with the law.
还可能触犯了法律
Well, in which order would you like to handle this?
你想从哪开始解决这个问题呢
Let's start with confused,
先从困惑开始吧
but if we hear sirens approaching, we'll jump ahead.
但如果我们听到警笛声 我们就跳过这部分
Great. What's on your mind?
好的 你在烦恼什么呢
Do you ever wish that you weren't smart?
你曾希望过自己不聪明吗
So I would be short, lonely and stupid?
所以我就只是矮 孤独还笨吗
No, that seems worse.
不 那就更糟了
Why do you ask?
你为什么问这个
Do you remember Paige?
你还记得佩奇吗
Of course, brilliant little girl.
当然 聪明的小姑娘
I know, but she says
我知道 但是她说
that she doesn't want to be smart anymore.
她不想再这么聪明了
Well, perhaps she's experiencing some sort of identity crisis.
也许她正在经历某种身份认同危机
Is it possible her ex is dating someone
有没有可能是她的前任
who seems better for her in every imaginable way?
在跟一个各方面都更适合她的人约会
I'm confused.
我好困惑
So am I.
我也是
How do I make her understand that being smart is the best?
我该怎么做才能让她明白聪明才是最好的
Might I suggest, instead of trying to fix her problem,
我建议 你不要试着去解决她的问题
you just listen?
你倾听就好了
When I was in the psychiatric ward,
当我在精神病院病房的时候
I learned that people who are struggling emotionally
我明白了那些在情绪中苦苦挣扎的人
often just need to be heard.
通常只是想被倾听而已
Sounds difficult, but I suppose I could try.
听着好难 但我想我可以试试
Another thing I learned in the hospital is that some people believe
我还在医院还学到一件事 有些人相信
there're weird mole men living in tunnels deep inside the earth.
有奇怪的鼹鼠人住在地球深处的隧道里
Well, this has been mostly helpful.
这次谈话大抵都很有用
And you're mostly welcome.
我大抵也欢迎你打来
You made it.
你成功走回来了
Yeah, I made it.
是啊 我走回来了
Sorry.
对不起
No problem.
没关系
Is there a way to do this so it doesn't hurt?
有没有不痛的修眉方法
No. Beauty is pain.
没有 想变美就要忍痛
Boy George must really suffer.
乔治男孩[歌手]肯定很痛苦
Missy, I need a moment with Paige.
米希 我要跟佩奇单独谈谈
Make it quick.
快点谈
I'm only half-beautiful.
我现在只有一半脸是美的
Yeah?
什么事
I'm listening.
我听着呢
To what?
听什么
To you.
听你倾诉
I'm not saying anything.
我什么都没说
Well, if you wanted to say anything, I'd be listening.
如果你想说的话 我听着呢
But I don't want to say anything.
但我什么都不想说
And I don't want to be listening, but here we are.
我也不想倾听啊 但相逢即是有缘
Are you feeling better yet?
你现在感觉好点了吗
You're being weird, and not in the usual way.
你怪怪的 而且不是平常的那种怪
Guess that's my life now.
看来这就是我现在的生活了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Everyone is acting weird.
每个人的举止都怪怪的
My mom is going on dates and my dad is acting like a child.
我妈妈出去约会 我爸爸表现得像个小孩
My sister's crying all the time.
我的妹妹一直哭
I just
我只是
wish that everything could go back to the way it was.
希望所有事情都回到以前那样
I don't think it will.
但已经回不去了
It turned out I was really good at listening.
原来我非常擅长倾听
The trick is to sit there, and when you want to leave, don't.
秘诀就是坐在那 如果你想走的话 忍住别走
I have to live in two separate houses.
我不得不住在两个房子生活
And my grandma says the meanest things about my dad.
我的外祖母用最恶毒的话骂我爸爸
I know that everyone is upset
我知道所有人都很伤心
that I'm not doing well in school.
因为我不好好上学了
It's just hard to care.
只是我很难去在乎了
Everything that used to seem important to me
所有从前对我很重要的事情
just... doesn't anymore.
现在都不再重要了
So I guess, really, I just feel alone.
所以我想 我其实只是觉得孤独吧
That sounds hard.
听起来很难受
Yeah... it is.
是 没错
Dr. Sturgis was right.
斯特吉斯博士是对的
There was nothing I could do to fix this, or so I thought.
我做什么也不能解决这个问题 至少我当时那么想
Can I offer you a hot beverage?
你要我给你倒一杯热饮吗
That would be nice.
好啊
Be right back.
马上就来
The "Hot Beverage of Comfort"
这个"热饮安慰法"
would become my go-to method
变成了我安慰人时的万用妙招
of dealing with someone in emotional distress.
安慰那些情绪失落的人
And it always worked.
这个方法百试不爽
Except when my wife was in labor,
除了我妻子生产那次
where it was suggested I throw it in my own face.
某人建议我应该把它泼在自己脸上
- What you doing? - Paige is feeling sad,
-你在干什么 -佩奇很难过
so I'm making her a hot beverage.
所以我在给她做热饮
Oh. You're a good kid.
你是个好孩子
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
Of all my accomplishments,
在我取得的所有成就中
I don't know why he single this moment out.
我不知道他为什么偏偏选了这个
but I'm glad he did.
但我很高兴他这么做了
Sup?
你们好啊