小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第14集: 低谷、十字架和路边碎石 A Slump, a Cross and Roadside Gravel

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
The Clean Air Act required all new cars
《清洁空气法案》将要求所有新上路车辆
to be equipped with catalytic converters
都需要装设催化转换器
to combat air pollution.
来减少空气污染
The first state to do this was California,
最先开始执行的是加州
投票箱
which led Texans to say things like...
这令一些德州人说出了比如...
德州也将要求加装催化转换器
- I hate California. - And...
-我恨加州 -还有...
When will that place fall in the ocean?
那个破地方什么时候沉海底去啊
While not everyone was happy about it,
不是每个人都对此感到高兴
six years later, one particular Texan
在政策推行六年后 某个德州人
saw an opportunity to get rich quick.
看到了一个商机
"致富经"
Oh, man, I'm gonna get rich quick.
天啊 我要快速致富啦
I just got my ticket out of here.
我刚才得到离开这个家的门票了
Adios.
慢走不送
I'm serious. This thing is full of tips
我是说认真的 这上面满满致富秘籍
on how to make a fortune. Only cost me a dollar.
教你如何发家致富 只花了我一块钱呢
Is one of the tips "Make a crappy newsletter
上面有写一招是"自己编一份垃圾报纸
and charge idiots a dollar for it"?
然后卖傻逼一块钱来发财"吗
No, but not a bad idea.
没写 不过这招也很不赖
Listen to this: "Raise bees and sell the honey for profit."
你听听"养蜜蜂 再靠卖蜂蜜发财"
Do it, and I'm living with Meemaw.
你养 我就搬去跟姥姥住
"Sell blood or non-vital organs."
"卖血或卖非重要器官"
Mm, give 'em your brain. You're not using it.
把你的大脑卖掉啊 反正你也没在用
I think that's the only time I've ever heard you laugh.
这好像是我第一次听你笑
That's the only time you've ever been funny.
因为这是你第一次好笑
Oh, platinum can be extracted from ordinary roadside gravel.
路边的砂砾里可以提取出铂金
No, it can't.
提不出好吗
Actually, it can.
其实是可以的
Catalytic converters contain platinum.
催化转换器里含有铂金
Microparticles of that platinum are expelled in the exhaust
铂金微粒会随着废气一起被排出
and are mixed in with the gravel.
然后与路边的砂砾混在一起
See? This thing's a gold mine.
看到没 这玩意可是金矿啊
It would be more apt to call it a platinum mine.
把它叫铂金矿应该会更正确
I laughed at your joke.
你刚才的笑话我有笑
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 求神拜佛赛太公 油腻希
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
校对 点石成金赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十四集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
- Strike! - Keep your eye on the ball.
-一好球 -眼睛看着球
Strike two.
两好球
You got this!
你能行
Strike three.
三好球
- You're out. - Hey, ump, you're blind.
-三振出局 -裁判你瞎了啊
- She swung and missed. - ‭Fine.
-她自己挥棒落空 -行吧
Hey ump, you're bald.
裁判 你个秃子
Better?
好点了吗
Come on. You can do this, girl.
来吧 姑娘 你可以的
Strike one.
一好球
You can do it, sweetheart.
你一定行 宝贝
Strike two.
两好球
Strike three.
三好球
I still think you can do it, sweetheart.
我还是觉得你能行 宝贝
Strike one.
一好球
Strike two.
两好球
Strike three. You're out.
三好球 三振出局
Strike one.
一好球
Strike two.
两好球
Strike three. You're out.
三好球 三振出局
It's okay, Cooper. You'll get 'em next time.
没事的 库珀 下次一定可以
Want to go to Dairy Queen?
想去吃冰激凌吗
I don't deserve Dairy Queen.
我不配吃冰激凌
It's not your fault, honey.
不是你的错啊 小宝贝
That other pitcher was almost a grown man.
对方投手都差不多是成年人了
I think I saw him at the bar last night.
我昨晚好像有在酒吧看到他
Y-You're just going through a little slump.
你只是遇到了一点低潮期啦
Happens to everyone.
每个人都会有这种时候
Well, how do I get out of it?
那我怎么走出低潮期呢
When I've been at the craps table...
当我在赌桌上...
George, you give advice.
乔治 你来给她建议
Oh, smart. Man's been in a slump his whole life.
"好主意" 这货低潮了一辈子了
You just got to get out of your head.
你得打败心魔
You... you're thinking too much.
你... 你就是有点想太多了
I promise thinking too much has never been my problem.
我跟你保证 我从没有过想太多这问题
When I'm feeling down, do you know what I do?
你知道当我意志低沉时 都怎么振作吗
Pray.
祈祷
It works.
真的有用
In fact, I'm gonna pray for you tonight.
我今晚就要为你祷告
Everybody prays to God at night.
大家都会在晚上跟神祈祷
Do it now while he's got some free time.
祂现在比较有空 趁现在祈祷吧
Hey what you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Playing a historically accurate game called The Oregon Trail.
玩一个符合史实的游戏叫《俄勒冈之旅》
That sounds boring.
听起来很无聊啊
Hardly. My wagon broke an axle, and my wife died of dysentery.
并不会 我的四轮马车断了一根车轴 我老婆死于痢疾
Well, can you pause it for a sec?
那你能暂停一下吗
It does seems rude to push on to Oregon
在我女儿梅布尔哀悼母亲去世时
while my daughter Mabel is mourning the loss of her mother.
就赶着往俄勒冈前进好像是有点失礼
What can I do for you?
请问有何需要我帮忙
Remember when we were talking about platinum in gravel?
还记得我们之前在聊砂砾中的铂金吗
Do you know how to get it out?
你知道怎么样提取出来吗
It's not a complicated principle.
这原理并不复杂啊
I could probably do it with my Professor Proton chemistry set.
我应该可以用《质子教授》的化学设备组办到
- Great. - And an oven that reaches 2,000 degrees.
-那太好了 -还要一个可以加热到2000度的烤箱
Does our oven do that?
我们家的烤箱能办到吗
No, but I read you can build one
不能 不过我读到过
out of a garbage can and a leaf blower.
一个垃圾桶加一台吹叶机就可以办到
Cool. Let's mine some platinum.
厉害 那我们去挖铂金矿吧
No, thank you. I don't care about money.
不了 谢谢 我不在乎钱这种身外之物
But you care about science, right?
但你在乎科学不是吗
Of course.
当然啦
So I offer you the chance to do an experiment
所以向你提出一个做实验的机会
and you'd rather play a video game?
而你宁愿在家打游戏吗
What would Professor Proton think?
你觉得《质子教授》会怎么想你
《质子教授》多功能科学工具组
He'd be disappointed.
他会很失望
So what do you say?
所以你说怎么样
I say we collect gravel.
我说 我们去收集砂砾吧
There you go.
这就对啦
In case you're worried,
为防你心里会担心
Mabel and I did finally make it to Oregon,
梅布尔与我最终有成功到达俄勒冈
where I remarried and lived to the ripe old age of 41.
我在那里续弦并活到高龄41岁
All right, Cooper, remember what I told you, okay?
好啦 库珀 别忘了我教你的
Knees bent, elbows out,
膝盖弯曲 手肘朝外
eye on the ball.
眼睛看着球
Hang on.
稍等
Hi, God. It's Missy Cooper.
神啊 我是米希·库珀
I know my mom talked to you about me the other day,
我知道我妈前几天有跟你提到我
and she's, like, your biggest fan.
她算是你的头号铁粉了
Hey, what's going on?
现在是怎么样了
What, did you fall asleep?
你是睡着了吗
Sorry, I was praying.
对不起 我刚才在祷告
Oh, my apologies.
抱歉 我失礼了
Anyway, I could really use your help getting a hit.
总之 我很需要你帮忙我击球成功
Amen.
阿门
- Okay. - ‭Are we good?
-好了 -我们可以了吗
I don't know. We'll find out.
不知道啊 试试就知道了
Okay, remember,
好 别忘了
elbows up,
手肘抬起
knees bent.
膝盖微曲
I'm coming at you, Cooper.
我要投啦 库珀
Way to go. Perfect.
太棒啦 完美的一球
Thank you, God.
谢谢你 神
How about, "Thank you, Coach"?
说一句"谢谢你 教练"如何
- Thank you, Coach. - ‭Too late.
-谢谢你 教练 -太迟了
This should be a good spot.
这个点应该很不错
It's a high-traffic area, which means plenty of exhaust,
这里车流量大 代表会有很多废气排放
and therefore plenty of platinum.
也就表示会有很多铂金
Great. Let's get shoveling.
很好 开挖吧
You ain't gonna help?
你不帮忙挖吗
No.
不要
How was practice?
今天练球如何
Great. I hit the ball further than anyone.
很棒 我打出了比谁都远的一球
Sounds like a little prayer helped after all.
看来祈祷好像帮上忙啦
- I guess it did. - You seem surprised.
-好像是真的有效 -感觉你很惊讶啊
Well, God knows everything,
神祂全知全能
and I have some pretty evil thoughts.
而我脑子里有一些蛮邪恶的想法
Oh, Missy.
米希
Ooh, what if I start wearing a cross
要是我开始戴十字架呢
so God knows I mean business?
这样神就知道我是认真的了
You could also clean up your thinking.
你也可以净化一下自己的思想
Nah.
不要
What's taking so long?
怎么这么久啊
It'd be faster if you helped.
你要是来帮忙就不用那么久了
Well, we know that's not happening.
我们都知道这是不可能的
I know you got your hands full with all that sad stuff,
我知道你手头上要处理的事情很多
like disease and war and hunger and poverty,
比如疾病 战争 饥荒与贫穷
so thanks again for helping me get some hits at practice.
所以真的很感谢你帮忙我练习时打中球
Amen.
阿门
Don't forget to ask him to keep our family safe and healthy.
别忘了请求祂保佑我们一家平安健康
I just hung up. Don't make me call him back.
我刚跟祂挂电话 别让我再打过去了
Should I be wearing all that?
我该穿戴你那一套吗
I recommend it. Those rocks are filthy.
我建议啊 那些石子可脏了
I'm good.
我没事
God made dirt. Dirt don't hurt.
神制造出泥土 泥土不会伤人
Where do we start?
我们怎么开始
The first step is to put the gravel in these colanders,
第一步是把砂砾放进滤锅里
and then sift it over the tray to collect the dust.
然后再抖进盘里收集灰
It's like finding money in the street.
就像从大街上捡钱一样
Why do you care so much about money?
你为什么这么在乎钱啊
You saw Back to the Future when their dad's rich at the end,
你有看到电影《回到未来》结尾时 爸爸有了钱
his wife is all skinny and loves him way more.
老婆纤细苗条 变得更爱他吗
So you want a wife who loves you because you have money?
所以你希望你老婆因为你有钱才爱你吗
A skinny wife.
还得是瘦子
I have something for you.
我有个东西给你
You said you wanted a cross,
你说你想要个十字架
and this is the one I used to wear when I was your age.
这个是我在你这年纪时所戴的
It's so pretty.
好漂亮啊
I'm glad you like it.
你喜欢就好
It's a nice reminder that wherever you are,
这是个能很好提醒你
God is always with you.
上帝永远与你同在的东西
And it means a lot to me that you want to wear it.
而你想戴它对我来说也意义非凡
Thanks, Mom. I'm gonna pray right now.
谢谢你 妈 我现在要祈祷一下
God, it's Missy again.
神啊 我米希又来了
If you can hear me better, it's 'cause I'm wearing a cross now.
如果你听我说话变清楚 是因为我戴了十字架
Please let me get a lot of hits on Saturday.
请你保佑我周六打中很多球
And if their star pitcher breaks his arm or gets run over by a truck,
如果他们的王牌投手弄伤了手臂或是被卡车撞
I'd totally be okay with that.
我也乐意接受
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Now we have to sift the powder again
现在我们得再过一次筛
because the platinum particles are extremely small,
因为铂金的微粒非常非常小
sometimes no more than just a few atoms.
有时都不超过几个原子
If I was as smart as you, I'd play the stock market.
如果我有你那么聪明 我就去玩股票
Or go on Price Is Right.
或者上猜价节目了
I'd rather spend my time focusing on important things,
我比较想把时间用在重要的事物上
like figuring out how the universe works.
比如解出宇宙是怎么运作的
So, say you figure out how the universe works. Then what?
所以如果哪天你解出来了 之后呢
I'm not sure, but in the meantime,
不确定 但与此同时
I agree with Richard Feynman.
我同意理查德·费曼说的话
I simply enjoy the pleasure of finding things out.
我单纯很享受解出事物逻辑的过程
I agree with the Beastie Boys.
我同意嘻哈团体野兽男孩说的
You got to fight for your right to party.
你得自己争取你派对的权利
Well, it's good to have a personal philosophy.
拥有个人人生观还是挺好的
- What's next? - We create a chemical flux
-下一步呢 -我们调出化学药剂
by combining borax, sodium carbonate,
将硼砂 碳酸钠
lead oxide and flour.
氧化铅与面粉混合
Did you know Sheldon and Georgie
你知道谢尔顿和小乔治
are working on something together?
一起进行一个项目吗
That's nice. And guess what--
那可真好啊 说起来
Missy asked me if she could wear a cross.
米希问我她能不能戴十字架
She's in her bedroom saying prayers right now.
她现在就在卧室里祈祷呢
Hmm. I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
What are you talking about? Our kids are behaving.
你在说什么傻话 我们孩子乖乖听话呢
Exactly. Something bad's gonna happen.
就是这样才有问题 有坏事要发生了
Why can't you just be thankful?
你为什么不能感恩就好
Because that's when life kicks you right in the plums, Mary.
因为一感恩 就会被生活踢爆蛋蛋 玛丽
Dad, where's your power drill?
老爸 你的机械钻在哪
- Why? ‭- Our oven doesn't reach 2,000 degrees,
-干嘛 -我们家的烤箱达不到2000度
so we're going to make a homemade kiln out of a garbage can.
所以我们要用垃圾桶自制一个窑
And there go the plums.
瞧 蛋爆人亡了
Are you two trying to burn down the house?
你们俩是想把房子烧掉吗
No, we're trying to make platinum out of gravel.
不是 我们是想用砂砾制造铂金
You're not building a 2,000-degree oven.
你不准造2000度的烤箱
Fine. Just so you know, I was gonna cut you in.
好吧 但告诉你一声 我本来打算给你分成的
Really? You'll fight for your right to party
你认真的 你愿意为了参加派对奋力争取
but not for your right to make a device
却不愿意为制造一个
that'll exceed the melting point of lead?
能超越铅熔点的设备据理力争吗
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
Ooh, "Why can't you be thankful?"
"你为什么不能感恩就好"
What's your problem?
你在气什么
Mom and Dad won't let me build a kiln,
爸妈不准我建造窑
so Georgie and I can't finish our experiment.
所以我和小乔治无法完成我们的试验了
Before you tell me, I don't care what a kiln is.
不用解释 我不在乎窑是个什么鬼
Okay, but you'll never know it's a high-temperature oven.
行吧 但你就永远都不会知道窑是高温烤箱
If you're unhappy, just ask God for help.
如果你不爽 就向上帝求助吧
I don't believe in God.
我不相信有上帝
He can hear you.
祂能听见的
He knows if you've been bad or good.
祂知道你有没有乖
Like Santa, but he can send you to hell.
和圣诞老人一样 只不过祂能罚你下地狱
I'm not going to ask some magical being to solve my problems.
我不会靠求神拜佛来解决我的问题
I asked him to help me with my batting, and he did.
我请祂帮我解决击球的问题 祂就帮了
There's a pottery kiln in art class. We can use that.
美术教室有一个陶瓷窑 我们可以用它
Georgie, I figured it out!
小乔治 我想到办法了
Good job, but that does not count as one of my wishes.
干得好 但那不能算进我的愿望哦
Why are we being sneaky?
我们为什么要偷偷摸摸
I thought you said we have permission.
你不是说我们拿到使用许可了
We do. I just don't want anybody knowing about our platinum.
是没错 但我不想让人知道铂金的事
Smart. Last week, I bragged about having a Nutter Butter,
明智 上周 我吹嘘我有花生夹心饼
and some rat stole it right out of my lunch bag.
结果不知哪个小人就从我午餐袋里偷走了
Well, it sure wasn't me.
反正不是我干的
And then I hit it over the right fielder's head.
然后我就击中了 球从右外野手头顶飞过去
Sounds like you had a good practice.
听起来你练得很顺利
I did. Coach said he's gonna have me hit cleanup.
是的 教练说他会把我安排在主棒
Missy,
米希
will you rub your cross on my bat?
你能用你的十字架摩擦一下我的球棒吗
No.
不行
Have you been doing that?
你有这么做吗
On mine. It's working great.
只摩擦我自己的啦 效果奇佳
Please?
拜托啦
I'll give you a dollar.
我可以给你一块钱哦
Fine.
好吧
What do you think you're doing?
你这是在干什么
Sharing God's love and making some cash.
分享上帝的爱 顺便赚点小钱
Absolutely not.
绝对不可以
How about I give you the dollar?
那我把这一块钱给你 行吗
God's love has nothing to do with money.
上帝的爱与金钱无关
What about the collection plate at church?
那教堂里的奉献盘怎么说
That is different.
那是两码事
That's where I found this dollar.
我就是在奉献盘里找到这一块钱的
Okay.
好了
Bye.
再见
So now we just wait for the concrete dust
我们现在就等混凝土粉末分解
to dissolve and the lead to melt?
以及等铅熔化啦
That's exactly right.
非常正确
I know. I listen.
我知道 我有认真听
- And you understand it? - I work in sales.
-你都能听明白吗 -我是干销售的
I don't need to know what I'm talking about
我不用理解我说的内容
to make it sound good.
都能够说个天花乱坠
Don't you think it would make you better at your job
你真的了解你所卖的产品
if you understood the products you were selling?
难道不会让你工作做得更好吗
- No. People don't want to hear facts. ‭- I do.
-不会 人们并不想听到事实 -我就想啊
Normal people don't want to hear facts.
是正常人不想听到事实
I'm normal.
我就是正常人啊
Are you?
你是吗
No, I'm special.
好吧不是 人家是人中龙凤啦
- Is it supposed to be doing that? - Something's wrong.
-这样大冒烟是正常的吗 -有点不对劲
Maybe we didn't sift out all the rubber.
可能我们没筛干净橡胶
I think it's burning.
好像烧起来了
‭Okay. Okay, calm down. I'll handle it.
好 冷静 我会处理好的
I'm having difficulty remaining calm.
我很难保持冷静
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点
I'm feeling more calm now.
现在我冷静多了
- What were you thinking? - ‭Well...
-你们这猪脑子怎么想的 -这个嘛...
I don't want to hear excuses.
我不想听到一堆借口
You could've burned the school down.
你们差点把学校烧没了
What do you have to say for yourselves?
你们给我好好解释一下
I thought you didn't want to hear my excuses.
你不是不想听我们的借口吗
Oh, no, we didn't break into the classroom.
不 我们不是擅自闯入教室的
Georgie had permission from the teacher.
小乔治从老师那里申请到使用许可了
That is not important right now.
现在不用提这种无关紧要的小事
So you think a teacher said it was okay
所以你认为老师会允许
for a ten-year-old and an idiot
一个十岁小屁孩和一个学渣
to use a 2,000-degree oven unsupervised?
在无人监督下使用一个2000度的烤箱吗
You fibber.
你这撒谎精
You also stole my Nutter Butter.
我的花生夹心饼也是你偷的
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
- No. ‭- You sure?
-没有 -真的吗
'Cause that's how you look when Dad had that breakfast beer.
上次爸爸吃早餐时偷喝啤酒 你也是这幅表情
To be honest, I'm a little concerned that I have given you
老实说 我有点担心
the wrong impression about how prayer works.
我让你误解了祈祷是怎么回事
I get it. I ask God for stuff, he gives it to me.
我知道怎么回事 我问上帝要什么 祂就给我
It's not rocket science.
这没多复杂
Missy, God does not grant wishes.
米希 上帝不会实现人们的愿望
So he gave me good luck?
那祂是给我好运吗
It's not luck.
不是好运
Luck is chance, and God has a plan.
好运是机遇 上帝自有安排
Right, and his plan is to give me what I want when I pray.
没错 他的安排就是我祈祷要什么 祂就给我
That's why he's so cool.
所以祂超酷的
No. I... I mean, he is cool,
不是 祂当然很酷
but sometimes that might not be his plan.
但有时那或许不是他的安排
Then what's the point of praying
如果祂只会随心所欲
if he's just gonna do what he wants?
那祈祷还有什么意义
You don't pray to God to get things.
你向上帝祈祷不是为了得到东西
You pray to build a relationship with him.
而是为了和祂建立关系
This is too complicated. I'm just gonna keep
你说的这些太复杂了 我还是继续
rubbing this thing on my bat and kicking butt.
用这玩意摩擦我的球棒 碾压其他人就好
Okay, that is it. Take it off.
好了 到此为止 把十字架摘掉
No, I need it. The game's Saturday.
不行 我需要它 周六就要比赛了
There are more important things than baseball.
有很多东西比棒球重要得多
Now, hand it over.
快给我
God, cover your ears.
上帝 盖住耳朵别听
Damn it.
我靠
Missy Cooper!
米希·库珀
You are not ready for that. You give that back.
你还没准备好 把十字架还给我
Oh, you... Get!
你这臭丫头 滚啦
Lord, I really need you right now.
主啊 我此刻十分需要你
I have tried so hard to lead my family to your light,
我一直很努力把家人引向你的光明
but so far, Sheldon doesn't believe in you,
但目前为止 谢尔顿不相信你的存在
Missy thinks you're a magic trick,
米希以为你会魔法
and you're not a teenage girl,
而且你不是豆蔻少女
so Georgie doesn't think about you at all.
所以小乔治连想都不会想到你
I never thought I'd take a cross away from my own child,
我没想过有一天我会从我孩子手中夺走十字架
but what choice did I have?
但我别无选择
She was rubbing it on sporting equipment.
她居然用十字架摩擦运动器材 祈求好运
I didn't think there was a wrong way to pray,
我以前以为祈祷不限方式
but leave it to that girl to find one.
可硬是让那姑娘找到一种不妥的
Please give me the strength to keep guiding my family to you.
请赐予我力量 继续把我家人引向你
I can't do it on my own. Amen.
我一个人做不到 阿门
So, how was everybody's day?
大家今天过得怎么样啊
That good, huh?
"好"到无语吗
How about we just say grace?
我们来做饭前祷告吧
You're gonna ask him to bless the food? Interesting.
你要请求祂赐予食物吗 呵呵
That is enough.
你够了
Oh, come on.
别这样嘛
How can I appreciate all this tension
我不知道发生了什么
if I don't know what it's about?
就没法笑看你们之间的八卦啦
Mom took my cross away, and I have a game on Saturday.
妈妈拿走了我的十字架 可我周六有比赛
Why would you do that? She's out of the slump.
你为什么要那么做 她终于走出低潮期了
She was being sacrilegious.
她亵渎上帝了
Mary, this is sports.
玛丽 这可是体育运动
When something's working, you do not mess with it.
如果有些做法能带来好运 你绝不能打断
I am not changing my mind. God is not a good-luck charm.
我不会改变我的决定 上帝不是幸运符
Well, how about all the players that kiss their crosses
很多球员走入击球位置前都会亲十字架
before they go in the batter's box?
那又怎么说呢
They can take it up with their mommies.
他们可以找自己的妈妈说理去
So she's finally hitting good,
她好不容易能击中球
and you're gonna let her go to that game all up in her head?
你现在却让她心里没底地去比赛吗
Her relationship with God is more important
她和上帝的关系远比
than getting some hits in a baseball game.
她在棒球比赛中击中球重要
This is perfect. They're mad at each other.
太好了 他们吵成一锅
Takes the heat off us.
就没空骂我们了
Thank you. I had no idea what was going on.
谢谢解释 我本来不知道这是在闹哪一出
Mary, give her the cross back.
玛丽 把十字架还给她
When she is ready for it, I will.
等她准备好了 我自然会还给她
I have a bunch of crosses in my jewelry box.
我首饰盒里有几个十字架
You can take any one you want.
你想拿哪个都行
I don't want another cross. I want my lucky cross.
我不想要其他十字架 我就要我那个幸运十字架
And that is exactly why she is not ready.
这正是她没准备好的原因
Let's say grace.
我们祷告吧
Bless us, Lord, for the food we are about to receive,
主 感谢你赐予我们今晚的食物
and bless the hands that prepared it. Amen.
请你保佑烹饪食物的人 阿门
Amen.
阿门
I'm glad we're no longer in trouble
我很庆幸你们不再气
for almost burning the school down.
我们差点把学校烧掉那件事
Let's talk about that.
赶紧说说这又是什么八卦
Georgie.
小乔治
Yeah?
什么事
Are you still interested in getting rich quick?
你还有兴趣赚快钱吗
No, I want to do it slow like a chump.
没有 我想像大白痴一样慢慢攒
Oh. Never mind.
那就算了
Tell me, Sheldon.
说吧 谢尔顿
It occurred to me that a good way
我想到一个
to generate a positive cash flow would be
产生正向现金流的好办法
to curate popular songs and make them available in a digital form.
那就是储存流行歌曲 并把歌曲制成数字形式
Possibly on a small device that could also be used
或许放进也能用作电话
as a phone or even a camera.
或甚至相机的小型设备
Right. A phone, camera, music machine.
兼具电话相机音乐功能的神奇机器耶
Get out of here.
滚吧你
Psst. Hey, Missy. Come here.
喂 米希 过来
What? I'm up next.
干嘛 下一棒就轮到我
You know. Here.
给你这个
Don't tell your mother.
别告诉你妈
I think I wanna do this on my own.
我想我还是靠自己吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Just in case mom's right.
万一妈妈说得对
I don't wanna make God mad.
我可不想惹上帝生气
Strike three. You're up.
三好球 该你上场
All right. Go get them.
好吧 碾压他们
Strike one.
一好球
- Dad! - Coming!
-爸爸 -来了