小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第19集: 代售房屋和严肃的女性心事 A House for Sale and Serious Woman Stuff

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
Ice cream.
冰淇淋
Ice cream, Mom-- can I?
冰淇淋车来了 我可以买吗 妈
- Sure. - ‭Ice cream!
-当然 -冰淇淋
Don't you need money?
你不需要来拿钱吗
I need money!
我需要钱
- Thank you. - Don't run!
-谢谢 -别跑着去
Okay!
Shelly, you want ice cream?
谢利 想吃冰淇淋吗
Ice cream!
冰淇淋
All right.
行吧
Here you go.
给你
And no runnin'.
不许跑着去
In these loafers? Not a chance.
我穿着乐福鞋呢 不可能
I was jokin'.
我开玩笑啦
Okay.
好吧
It was turning out to be the perfect Saturday.
一切都朝向一个完美的周六前进
The ice cream man had extra napkins.
卖冰淇淋的人多给了卫生纸
I had tons of homework.
老师留了大量作业
And I was about to enjoy an orange sherbet Push-Up,
而我马上要享用柳橙推推冰棒
which was the only kind of Push-Up I could actually finish.
那也是唯一一种我能搞定的推推冰[俯卧撑]
Then it all came crashing down.
然后噩梦降临
梅德福房屋中介房屋待售
There's no telling who could buy that house!
谁会买那房子完全说不准
What if they have dogs?
万一他们养狗呢
What if they have birds?
万一他们养鸟呢
What if they have both and the birds learned to bark like dogs?
万一他们都养了 而且鸟学会了模仿狗叫呢
Sheldon, you're gettin' yourself all worked up.
谢尔顿 你有一点太杞人忧天了
For good reason, that house is six feet away from my bedroom window...
很合理啊 那房子跟我房间窗户就隔了2米远
who knows what kind of smells could jump the gap?
谁知道他家什么气味能穿越这距离
Uh, cigarette smoke, a scented candle, a durian?
香烟味 熏香蜡烛味 榴莲味
What's a durian?
什么是榴莲啊
A vile-smelling fruit of the genus Durio.
一种味道恶心的榴莲属水果
When did you smell that?
你什么时候闻到过的
I haven't, and I'd like to keep it that way.
我还没闻过 但我想保持这样
It might be nice.
说不定会是好事啊
It might be a family with kids your age.
或许新来的家庭会有你这年纪的孩子
I already live with a kid my age-- not a fan!
我已经跟我同年纪的孩子一起住了 并不感冒
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 蔡卓宜邻居赛 油腻希
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
校对 邓菲地产赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
少年
第三季 第十九集
谢尔顿
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
What's up?
什么事
Can I talk to you about serious woman stuff?
我能跟你聊一件认真的女生事情吗
Of course.
当然
Is this a... iced tea conversation
这是冰茶级的聊天
or a hot tea conversation?
还是热茶级的聊天
Definitely hot.
绝对是热茶级别
So what's goin' on?
所以是发生什么事了
I think I have a boyfriend.
我好像交了男朋友
But you cannot tell Mom.
但你不能跟妈说
Oh, of course-- I love not telling your mother stuff.
当然啦 我最喜欢瞒着你妈事情了
So what-what-what's his name?
所以 他... 叫什么名字呢
Marcus Adam Larson, he's 11 and a half,
马库斯·亚当·拉森 他11岁半了
he has blond hair, his favorite color's green
他有一头金发 他最喜欢的颜色是绿色
and he's learning how to skateboard,
他正在学怎么滑滑板
but he's not very good yet.
但他技术还不太好
Okay, well, I have to ask, now...
我得问件事 就是...
at your age, having a boyfriend, what does that mean?
在你这年纪 交男朋友是会...
Do you, uh... go out on dates?
你们... 会出去约会吗
No.
不会
Um... well, d-do you hold hands?
那你们会牵手吗
I wish, but no.
我也想啊 但不会
So how do you know he's your boyfriend?
那你怎么知道他是你男朋友
Because this happened.
因为有这个
你愿意当我女朋友吗愿意✔ 不愿意马库斯
I didn't realize you had documentation.
我没想到你有文件证明
I know.
就是说啊
Something suspicious is happening next door.
隔壁正在发生可疑事件
Like what?
比如说
Groups of strangers keep coming and going.
一群一群的陌生人来来去去
They must be using the house to sell drugs.
他们肯定是在那房子里买卖毒品
No one's selling drugs, they're just havin' an open house.
没人在贩毒 他们是在办房屋开放日
What's that?
那是什么
They open up the house
他们开放自己的房子
so people interested in buyin' it can take a look.
让有兴趣的买家可以来看房
That explains why 911 hung up on me.
难怪警察叔叔挂我电话了
I had no choice but to determine
我不得不主动出击去看看
if any of these prospective home buyers
来看房的人里面
would be suitable neighbors.
有没有适合的邻居
This shifty fellow?
这贼头贼脑的仁兄吗
He looks like trouble.
感觉就不是善茬
That woman and whatever dark secret is hiding in her bag?
这个包里不知道藏了什么暗黑秘密的女人吗
Probably a machete.
估计是把大砍刀
Oh, this lady seems promising.
这位女士感觉不错
Not on my watch.
想都别想
Please look around.
欢迎随便看看
If you have any questions, I'll be right here.
如果有任何问题 欢迎来找我
Excuse me, is there someone in charge here?
打扰一下 这里是谁管事的呢
That would be me.
正是在下
Mr. Lundy?
伦迪老师
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm the realtor.
我是房屋中介啊
基恩·伦迪
But you're a teacher and an actor.
但你是个老师加演员啊
And while those both pay so well,
毕竟这两个工作薪水那么"棒"
I like to do this on the weekends for fun.
我周末就喜欢做这个工作娱乐
Why are you here?
你怎么在这里
I live next door and I'm concerned about
我就住隔壁 我很担心
who the new neighbor might be.
我未来的新邻居会是怎么样的人呢
Don't you worry, I will personally make sure that
别担心 我个人会帮你确保
your new neighbor is whoever forks over the most money.
你的邻居是愿意交出最多钱的买家
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
So if you want to be his girlfriend
所以如果你愿意当他女朋友
and he wants to be your boyfriend,
他也想当你男朋友
what's the problem?
那问题在哪
He also plays baseball, and this weekend...
他也打棒球 而这周末...
I have to pitch against him.
我得跟他投打对决
Yeah, so?
所以呢
So if I strike him out, he might get mad and break up with me.
如果我把他三振出局 他可能不高兴就甩了我
Well, why would he do that?
他为什么会这么做呢
I've struck out a bunch of boys.
我三振过很多男生
They all get real mad.
他们都会超生气
You're gonna pitch bad to him on purpose?
那你要故意放水让他打吗
I was thinkin' about it.
我有在考虑这个
That is not what you are gonna do.
你不应该这么做
You are gonna do your best, and if you strike him out,
你应该尽你全力 如果你把他三振了
he will respect you for it.
他也会因此敬你三分
I don't know.
真的吗
When I struck out Brian Morgan, he cried.
当我三振布莱恩·摩根后 他哭了
Now everyone calls him Cryin' Brian. ‭
现在大家都叫他爱哭鬼·布莱恩
That's pretty funny.
还蛮好笑的
Thanks, I started it.
谢谢 这名我起的
Mr. Lundy?
伦迪老师
Come in.
请进
What brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了
I'm the listing agent on the house next door.
我是代表隔壁屋主的房屋中介
But I thought you were a teacher and a--
你不是老师和...
And an actor, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
和演员 对对对 我知道
You've got to get your son out of my open house.
我隔壁在让人看房 你得来带走你儿子
Why, what's he doin'?
为什么 他干嘛了
Well...
这个嘛
I noticed there's hair on your coat.
我注意到了你外套上有毛发
Clearly yours is falling out,
很明显你头顶在狂掉
but do you also have pets?
但你是不是也有养宠物
I detect a hint of garlic.
我闻到了一丝大蒜味
Do you enjoy cooking stinky foods
你喜欢煮臭的食物吗
or are you afraid of vampires?
还是你害怕吸血鬼 用大蒜驱赶
Is there any chance you're just fat?
你是怀孕还是只是胖呢
Oh, dear, I'll go get him.
天啊 我这就去逮他回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Kind of a dump.
不咋地
But I could sell it.
但我能推销出去
Why are you reading about property code?
你为什么要读房产法规
The house next door to mine is for sale,
我家隔壁的房子正在售卖
and I'm looking for ways to control who moves in there.
我想找到方法来选择搬进来的是怎么样的邻居
When my family moved to Texas, they burned our fishing boat.
当我家搬来德州时 他们烧了我们的渔船
Tam, we're talking about my problems right now.
丹 我们在谈的是我的烦恼
We usually are.
我们基本都是啊
Ooh, listen to this:
你听这条
"A seller"or seller's agent must disclose if a homicide
"卖家"或卖家中介必须对买家坦白
has occurred on the property."
房屋曾发生过凶杀案的历史
Why is that helpful?
这有什么帮助
That could scare off any unwanted buyers.
这或许可以吓走一些我不喜欢的买家
Has there ever been a murder next door?
你家隔壁发生过凶杀案吗
I sure hope so.
我十分希望有过
Hello, Officer Robin.
罗宾警官
This is Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀
What's wrong, Sheldon?
找我有什么事啊 谢尔顿
I was wondering if anyone was murdered
我有点好奇我家隔壁
in the house next door to mine.
有没有人被杀过
You mean murdered today?
你是说今天吗
No, ever, but today would work, too.
不是 是以前 不过今天有人被杀也行
It'll take me a while to check.
我查可能需要一些时间
That's fine, I can hold.
没关系 我可以等
Tell Mr. Givens I may be a little late to class.
跟吉文斯老师说我可能会晚点进教室
It's a police matter.
我在跟警察谈事情
Sheldon's gonna be late.
谢尔顿会晚点进教室
Well, all right!
那太好啦
- It's a police ma... - Don't care.
-他在跟警... -我懒得知道
Yes, I'm still here.
我还在
Sorry, no murders.
抱歉 没发生过凶杀案
Just one death from natural causes in 1948.
只有在1948年有过一起自然死亡
How can we be sure it wasn't foul play?
我们从何得知这不是有人下毒手
The man was 96 years old, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 死者都96岁了
That's a lot of years to make enemies.
那表示他有过非常多的年头可以树敌
Bye.
再见
So, you playin' the Tigers on Saturday?
所以你这周六要跟老虎队打啦
Should be an easy win.
应该能赢得轻松
Their best player's parents are getting a divorce.
他们王牌选手的父母最近在搞离婚
He's pretty distracted.
他应该状态不佳
Well, there's a lucky break.
那还挺好运啊
I just hope it drags out through playoffs.
我只希望这能维持整个季后赛
So how you feel about not pitchin' Missy?
那你觉得别让米希上场如何
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Well, she's growin' up
她长大了嘛
and she's going through some new stuff...
她正在经历一些过程...
Oh, I don't want to hear about that.
我不想听她的这种隐私
No, no, no, she's--
不不不 是她...
she's got a crush on a boy on the other team,
她喜欢上了对方队伍的一个男生
and she's worried that if she strikes him out,
他担心如果她把人家三振出局
that it will embarrass him.
会让男生很难堪
Well, that's too bad, she's our pitcher.
怪谁呢 她是我们的投手
She's gonna do her job.
她就得尽责做到该做的事
Well, she's also an 11-year-old girl with big feelings.
她也是个情感丰富的11岁女孩啊
And I'm a cranky old man with no feelings.
我还是个暴脾气又铁石心肠的老头呢
Well, I've always thought that underneath that tough exterior,
我一直以为在你硬气的外表之下
there was a shred of compassion.
有着一点点柔软的心呢
Yeah, I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干嘛
What am I doing?
那你说我在干嘛
You're using your feminine wiles to get your way.
你在对我施展美人计
Smart and handsome.
又帅又聪明
You forgot tall.
你忘了我还高大威猛
Don't say that.
别这么说
Never... say that.
永远... 不许这么说
Goonies...
七宝...
never say die.
永不说死
Well done.
非常好
Very moving.
非常感人
And speaking of moving,
说到搬家[感人]
if any of your parents are in the market for a two-bedroom,
如果你们谁的父母有兴趣想换两卧两卫浴
two-bath ranch-style with a updated kitchen,
厨房升级过的牧场建筑风的房
基恩·伦迪 房屋中介
have them give me a call.
欢迎他们打给我
All right, very good.
好了 非常棒
How about next week we try some monologues from actual theater?
不如下周我们去真正的剧场尝试独角戏吧
Just a thought.
就是个想法而已
Mr. Lundy.
伦迪老师
Oh, what now?
祖宗又来了
What happened with the open house after you had me kicked out?
你把我从开放餐参观赶出去后 怎么样了
Were there any potential buyers?
有潜在买家吗
And if so, can I have their names so I can run
如果有 能告诉我他们的姓名吗
a background check with my friends in blue?
我好拜托警察朋友查查他们的背景
Sheldon, if you think you're gonna
谢尔顿 你要是以为
stop me from selling this house, you're wrong.
能阻止我卖掉这房子 你就大错特错了
Oh, am I?
是吗
They tried to stop me from staging The Crucible
他们曾试图阻止我演出溜冰鞋版的
on roller skates.
《塞勒姆的女巫》
A lot of understudies went on that day...
虽然那天得出动大量候补演员替代伤兵
but so did the show.
但那个剧还是顺利上演了
You do not want me as an enemy.
你不想与我为敌的
Or as a friend, sibling or student, I've been told.
也不想有你这个朋友 手足或学生 我听说了
All right, look, if it's so important to you,
好吧 听着 如果这对你这么重要
why don't you just go out
不如你出去
and find a buyer that you'd be happy with?
找一个你满意的买家
So if I find someone I deem acceptable,
那如果我找到我可以接受的人
you'd sell them the house?
你就会把房子卖给他们吗
If the bank approves, so do I.
银行同意我就同意啊
Excellent.
很好
I wonder if Stephen Hawking would like Texas.
不知道斯蒂芬·霍金愿不愿意搬来德州
It's very flat.
这里很平坦 方便他开轮椅
Oh, I can't afford a house,
我可买不起房子
but I'm flattered you'd want me next door.
但你想和我做邻居 我受宠若惊啦
Of course I would. You don't have enough friends to throw a party.
我当然想啊 你这种孤独精没足够的朋友开派对
Yeah, well...
可恶 被你说中
Neither-neither do you!
你... 你也没有啊
So, you think after seeing you every day at school,
你认为我每天在学校应付完你
I'd want to go home, look out my window
还会想回到家后 打开窗户
and see-see more of you?
继续看见你阴魂不散吗
- Yes. - ‭Hey, maybe we could ride to school together.
-是的 -也许我们可以一起坐车来学校呢
We could play car games.
在车上还可以玩游戏
Stop, you're killing me.
别说了 你要逗死我了
I'm sorry, why would I want to live next door to you?
不好意思 我为毛会想住在你隔壁
Ask Mr. Givens.
你问吉文斯老师啊
Apparently, I'm hilarious.
他说我这人特别幽默
That's sweet of you for asking,
你特地来问我 真的很有心啦
but I'd rather stick my finger in a pencil sharpener
但我宁愿把手指戳进卷笔刀挨削
and crank away.
也不要住你隔壁
I would love to, Sheldon,
我也很想啊 谢尔顿
but there's a district rule
但我们地区法律规定
that says a principal can't live next door to a student.
校长不能住在学生隔壁呢
That makes sense.
这很有道理
Does it? Good.
是吗 那就好
别光好奇快来试试生命的粮
Hey. Robin says the house next door to y'all is for sale.
罗宾说你们家隔壁的房子在出售
Oh, yeah, it is.
是的 没错
Is it nice?
漂亮吗
Uh... nice enough.
还可以啊
Why? Are you thinking about moving?
怎么 你在考虑搬家吗
I wasn't, but Robin's not crazy about living in a house
我没有 但罗宾不太喜欢住在
I shared with my ex-wife.
我前妻住过的房子里
That's understandable.
可以理解
I want her to be happy. 'Cause I love her.
我希望她开心 因为我爱她
Not just 'cause she's a cop with a gun.
不只是因为她是条子有枪 随时能干掉我
- But that's part of it. ‭- Well,
-但那也是原因之一啦 -这个嘛
I'm sure there are lots of wonderful houses out there.
我相信还有很多很棒的房子
I'd be happy to help you look.
我很乐意帮你找找看
Do you not want us to look at the one next to you?
你不希望我们去看你隔壁的房子吗
Oh, no, of course not.
当然不是
You should absolutely look at it.
你绝对应该去看一下
As well as other houses.
但也要看看其他房子
I have to say, this isn't the reaction I was expecting.
我必须说 我没料到你会是这个反应
No, it is the reaction you were expecting.
不 这就是你预期的反应啊
Excited that my boss might live next door to me.
我上司可能会搬来我隔壁住 好激动哦
Yay!
万岁
Well, my boss lives everywhere,
我上司还无处不在呢
and you don't see me getting weird about it.
也没见我阴阳怪气的啊
And then after you buy the house,
你买下那栋房子后
you rent it out to people who are preapproved by me.
就租给我认可的人
I can't afford a second house.
我供不起第二套房子了
Georgie, you make as much money as Dad. Why don't you buy it?
小乔治 你赚的钱和爸爸一样多 不如你买下吧
He does not make as much money as me.
他赚的钱才没跟我一样多
No. But I don't have to spend mine
的确 但我不用把钱浪费在
on stupid stuff like food and kids.
买食物和养孩子这种蠢事上
Mary, where's dinner?
玛丽 晚饭好了吗
So, is that a yes to buying the house?
那你是答应买下房子了吗
Sorry. When I move out, it ain't gonna be 20 feet away,
抱歉 我搬出去时 绝对不会选离家6米的地方
and it's got to have a hot tub.
而且必须要有户外浴缸
Sheldon, you need to stop involving yourself in this.
谢尔顿 你不准再插手这事了
You upset Mr. Lundy,
你让伦迪老师不高兴了
and you were rude to the people at the open house.
你那天对参观房子的人也很没礼貌
And he was bugging his teachers at school all day.
他今天在学校还烦了老师们一整天
But Mr. Lundy said I could help him.
但伦迪老师说我可以帮他的
I don't care.
我不管
Even Pastor Jeff is talking about buying that house now.
连杰夫牧师都说起想买下那房子
That could work out.
那是好事啊
His wife's a police officer, so built-in security.
他妻子是警察 等于自带安保
And whenever I have a theological zinger,
而且我什么时候想到神学有关的吐槽
I can call it right over the fence.
隔着围栏就能喊给他们听
You want your boss living next door?
你希望你上司住在隔壁吗
Not exactly.
并不想
You don't have to worry about your boss.
你就不用担心你的上司了
There's a district rule that says
地区法律规定
that Principal Petersen cannot live next door to me.
皮特森校长不能住在我隔壁
That sounds made-up.
听起来是瞎编的
A principal who tells lies.
当校长的人怎么可能说谎
What are we gonna do with this one?
这孩子单纯得没救了
Here's the payroll checks.
这是工资支票
- Thank you. ‭- If you need anything else,
-谢谢 -如果还有别的事
I'll be in my office, which is next door.
到我办公室找我 就在你隔壁
Sorry it's so close. ‭
离你这么近真是抱歉哦
Lord, I am trying my best.
主啊 我已经尽力了
Please help me with this situation.
求求您帮我解决吧
Amen.
阿门
爱汝邻
I meant fix him, not me.
我是指搞定他 不是我啊
Excuse me,
打扰一下
Mr. Lundy. I'm afraid I have some bad news.
伦迪老师 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你
Oh. What's going on?
怎么了
My mother has forbidden me from helping you sell the house.
我妈不让我帮你卖房子
That...
这...
is beyond bad news.
真是晴天霹雳啊
I don't think I can do this alone.
我一个人真的做不到
I'm sorry. It's not me.
对不起 我也不想的
No, I know it's not.
嗯 我知道
Just enjoyed being in the trenches with you.
我只是很喜欢和你并肩作战的感觉
As did I.
我也是
All right, Sheldon, I...
好吧 谢尔顿 我...
I guess I'll see you in the halls.
以后我们只能在走廊相见了
Again, I'm sorry.
再次感到抱歉
Me, too.
我也很遗憾
And scene.
演出结束
Hey, uh, Cooper,
库珀
you know, I think I'm gonna have you sit this one out
这一场你就别上阵了
and let Powell pitch.
我让鲍威尔当投手吧
- Really? - ‭Yeah.
-真的吗 -嗯
Kind of like to save your arm for the playoffs, okay?
我想保护好你的手臂 季后赛还要打很久
Okay.
好的
Do you want to save my arm, too?
你也想保护我的手臂吗
No.
并不想
How about my legs?
那我的腿呢
You know, Billy, you never fail to brighten my day.
比利 你每天都是我的开心果
Cool.
酷哦
Pastor Jeff, you got a second?
杰夫牧师 你有空吗
Of course.
当然
I might've called before dropping in,
不过我一般会先打个电话再上门啦
but that's just how I was raised.
但那是我有家教 不强求你
I owe you an apology.
我想向你道歉
I was worried about us working together
我之前担心我们上班共事完
and then living next door to each other,
回家还要当邻居
but I like you and Robin very much,
但我非常喜欢你和罗宾
and if you want to look into that house,
如果你们想去看那栋房子
we would be lucky to have you as neighbors.
和你们做邻居是我们的幸运
Thank you. That's nice to hear.
谢谢你 那就好了
I mean it.
我是真心的
Good, 'cause Robin already looked at it, loved it,
很好 因为罗宾已经去看过了 很喜欢
put up police tape so no one else could get in.
她还拉起了警戒线 不让别人进去
Okay.
好吧
Ball four.
四球
Oh, damn it.
该死
第6局客队6 主队5
We're gonna lose.
我们会输的
Oh, we're gonna be fine.
我们不会有问题的
Powell's got this.
鲍威尔能搞定
I'll strike Marcus out.
我去三振马库斯出局
Put me in.
让我上场
Time!
暂停
I thought Marcus was your boyfriend.
马库斯不是你的男朋友吗
Meemaw told you?
姥姥告诉你了
She's my girlfriend. You know, we talk about stuff.
她是我女朋友啊 我们无话不谈的
So, all that about saving my arm for playoffs wasn't true?
那你说想保护我的手臂 都是骗我的鬼话吗
I was just being nice.
那只是善意的谎言
Since when are you nice?
你这凶老头几时待人和善了
Well, don't get used to it.
你可别习惯我这一面
Just go strike out your boyfriend.
赶紧去三振你男友出局吧
Player change!
换人
Come on, Cooper.
加油 库珀
Good job.
投得漂亮
Kind of.
客套话而已
Strike one!
一好球
Yes! Two more, Coop!
真棒 还有两球 库珀
Two more! Come on.
再两球 加油
I thought we were saving her arm.
不是要保护她的手臂吗
- Not now, Billy. - ‭Okay.
-现在没空 比利 -好吧
Foul ball!
界外球
Yeah, okay! You got this! ‭
很好 你能行
- Strike two. - Hang in there!
-二好球 -坚持住
No coddle. Come on, Coop.
别放水 加油啊 库珀
Bear down.
全力以赴
- Strike three! - Yeah!
-三振出局 -太棒了
- You're out! - That's my girl!
-你出局了 -不愧是我的好姑娘
- Good job! - ‭Way to go!
-干得好 -太厉害了
We won!
我们赢了
Good game. Good game.
打得漂亮 打得漂亮
Good game. Good game. Good game.
打得漂亮 打得漂亮 打得漂亮
Good game.
打得漂亮
Good game.
打得漂亮
Where the hell is she going?
她要跑去哪
Missy! Where you going?
米希 你去哪啊
He held my hand!
他牵我的手了
- High five! ‭- Don't touch it!
-击爪 -别碰
We've got some exciting news.
我们有好消息要宣布
They accepted our offer on the house!
他们答应把房子卖给我们了
We're gonna be neighbors.
我们要当邻居啦
That's wonderful.
太棒了
Come in, come in.
快请进 进来
What's going on?
怎么了
It looks like Pastor Jeff and Robin
杰夫牧师和罗宾应该
are gonna move in next door.
会搬到我们隔壁
And that's not the only news.
不只这个好消息
We're expecting.
我们要有宝宝了
What a beautiful blessing!
那真是好福气啊
Hey, Sheldon, maybe someday you can babysit for us.
谢尔顿 也许以后你可以帮我们照看宝宝
♪ Rock-a-bye, baby. ♪
♪ 乖乖睡吧 宝宝 ♪
- Where you going? - To apply for college.
-你去哪啊 -申请上大学
When he sees the baby, he'll come around.
他看见宝宝后就会回心转意的
No, I won't.
不可能