小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第20集: 乳牙和埃及神话的智慧之神 A Baby Tooth and the Egyptian God of Knowledge

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
梅德福牙医诊所
So, you can see that Sheldon has a baby tooth
你能看到谢尔顿有颗乳牙
- that never fell out. - Is that a problem?
-到现在都还没掉落 -这样不行吗
Well, it's gonna keep the adult tooth from coming down, and...
它会影响固齿的生长 而且...
it's gonna need to be extracted.
反正必须得拔掉
Oh, he is not gonna be happy about that.
他肯定不会乐意
No, he is not.
肯定不会高兴
Are you sure we can't just wait this thing out?
你确定不能就等它自然脱落吗
It's gonna cause all the other teeth around it to come in crooked
它可能会害旁边的牙齿被挤得歪七扭八
and, well, you know, braces can be expensive.
然后你懂的 戴牙套会很贵
He is gonna freak out about the pain
他肯定会很怕痛
and the needle and the blood.
还有各种针头跟血
Yeah, I wouldn't mention that stuff when you tell him.
我也建议你跟他说的时候别提这些
Uh, can't you tell him?
不能你去跟他说得拔牙吗
I'm not gonna tell him.
我才不要当这个坏人
- But you're his doctor. - And you're his mommy.
-但你是他的医生啊 -你还是他的妈咪呢
Which means that I have to deal with him all the time.
所以我平常照顾他已经够头疼的了
- Help me out here. - No.
-你就不能帮帮我吗 -不要
Okay. Can we tell him together?
好吧 那我们一起跟他说呢
No.
我不
All right.
那这样
What if I put your business card, free of charge,
如果我免费把你的诊所联系方式
in the next church newsletter?
放进下期的教堂新闻报呢
So, Sheldon, little bit of dental news.
谢尔顿 有个牙齿相关的事情跟你说
You have a baby tooth that never fell out.
你有一颗乳牙一直还没掉
Neat. Even my teeth are stubborn.
厉害 连我的牙都很顽固
Anyway, in order for your teeth to come in straight,
所以为了让你的新牙长得整齐
Dr. Bowers is gonna need to pull it out.
得让鲍尔斯医生帮你拔掉
Why didn't I hear this from him?
为什么不是他来通知我这件事
I had the same question.
我也想知道啊
But a tooth extraction is a major procedure.
但是拔牙是个大手术
Not necessarily.
算不上啦
Will there be blood?
会流血吗
A little.
一点点
Will there be a needle?
会有针头吗
Maybe, but you won't feel it,
或许吧 但你不会感觉到痛
'cause he's gonna put you under first.
因为他会先麻醉你
Put me under? With drugs?
麻醉我 用药吗
That's even more dangerous.
危险程度又增加了
Sheldon, lots of people get their teeth pulled.
谢尔顿 很多人都拔过牙啊
It's not a big deal.
不是什么大事
Stop enjoying this.
别幸灾乐祸了好吗
- Sorry. - ‭No, you're not.
-我错了 -你才不觉得呢
No, I'm not. ‭
的确是不觉得
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 全知全能赛太公 油腻希
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
校对 监守自盗赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第二十集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
巴拉德运动用品店
This is not exactly the date night I'd envisioned
今天晚上这约会夜的情景
when I was shaving my legs.
完全不是我刮腿毛时预想的那样
I'm almost done.
我就快好了
We're elderly, you know?
我们是老人好吗
If anything, dinner should be early.
正常来说 我们晚饭应该很早吃
Well, I'll tell you what, when I'm finished,
我跟你说 等我弄完了
I am gonna whisk you off to the finest--
我就立刻带你去最高级
and the only-- Chinese food place in town.
也是本地唯一的一家中国餐厅吃饭
Ying's? Their nachos are weird.
英家餐馆吗 它家的玉米饼好怪
I don't know, it's not a bad idea
不过呢 其实我们偶尔
to maybe venture out of Medford once in a while.
出一趟梅德福晃晃也不错啊
Even better, why don't we go away for the weekend?
我们出去一整个周末岂不是更美哉
Uh, come on-- You know how hard it is for me to get out of the store.
别这样 你也懂我离开店里有多麻烦
What's the point of being the boss
如果不能让别人代劳
if you can't get somebody else to do your work for you?
那你这个老板还有什么好当头啊
Uh, I might be able to leave Georgie in charge.
我或许可以让小乔治来代管吧
My grandson?
我孙子吗
That'd be the one.
是他没错
I want to go, so I'm just gonna say "good idea."
我很想出去玩 所以我就说"好主意"吧
Hi, Sheldon, what can I do for you?
你好啊 谢尔顿 有什么需要帮忙啊
Do you have any books or videos on the Lamaze technique?
你有任何拉梅兹呼吸法的书或影片吗
Uh-oh. Georgie get that girl pregnant?
糟糕 是小乔治把女生肚子搞大了吗
It's for me. I need to have a tooth pulled,
是我要用 我得去拔一颗牙
and I'd like to do it without putting my brain on drugs.
而我不想使用麻醉药物 以免影响我的大脑
Okay.
好吧
I've seen that commercial with the egg in the frying pan.
我看过打蛋进锅的拒绝毒品广告了
美国80年代知名的拒绝毒品广告里面演示吸毒是把蛋[脑子]打入滚热的油锅[毒品]
Very effective.
非常有效果
‭Well, since this is a high school,
毕竟我们这里是高中
we don't have material about giving birth on the shelves.
所以图书馆书架上没有任何有关生育的书
But...
但是呢
since this is a high school,
也毕竟这里是高中
I keep a few things here under the counter.
我在柜台底下放了几本
《掌握自己的生育过程》
Excellent.
太好了
And I'll let my brother know,
我也会跟我哥说一声你这有
in case he gets himself in a pickle.
免得哪天他出了什么"意外状况"
You're having a tooth pulled, not having a baby.
你只是去拔个牙 又不是要生小孩
If it can work for getting an eight-pound human
如果这招可以让从产道
through a birth canal, it can work for a tiny tooth.
生出7斤的小孩不痛 那对拔颗小牙齿肯定有用
Eight pounds? I'm never having kids.
7斤吗 我这辈子永远也不要生小孩
Fun fact: she ended up having four.
有趣小故事 她最后生了4胎
And if I do, I'm taking any drugs they'll give me.
如果哪天真的要生 我一定各种止痛麻醉全都要
That part was true.
这点倒是真的
Hey, Georgie.
小乔治
I'm thinking about taking your meemaw away for this weekend.
我打算这周末带你姥姥出去玩
Okay. You have my blessing.
可以啊 我同意了
Thank you. And I was wondering, maybe,
谢谢啊 我在想的是或许...
if you'd look after the store while I'm gone.
能不能麻烦你帮忙我照看店里
You saying I'm the manager?
你是说要升我当主管吗
No, I-I'm saying I want you to look after the store
不是啦 我是要你在我不在的这两天
while I'm gone.
帮忙我看个店
But in a managerial capacity.
让我以管理人身份代管对吧
You think you can handle it?
你觉得你能搞定吗
Yes, sir. I will make you proud.
当然啦 我一定不会辜负你的期望
Great.
太好啦
Can I fire people?
我能炒人鱿鱼吗
No.
不能
Can I get paid more?
我工资会多一点吗
No!
不会
Can I at least change the music we play here?
那我好歹能换掉这里播的音乐吧
What's wrong with the music we play here?
我们这里放的音乐有什么问题
Nothing, it's just kind of grandpa music.
没问题啊 只是有点老爷爷音乐
Well, how is this "grandpa music"?
这音乐怎么就"老爷爷风"了
Do you listen to it?
你听这些歌吗
Yeah.
听啊
Do you have grandchildren?
你有孙子吗
Yeah.
有啊
Do you see where I'm going with this?
那你应该能猜到我接下来要说的了吧
Okay, Sheldon, you ready?
好了 谢尔顿 你准备好了吗
Not really.
不太
Yeah, that makes two of us.
我也跟你同感
Why don't you guys come on back?
要不你们先进来吧
You know what? I'm just gonna stay here.
我看我就不进去了
Um, you don't need me getting in your way.
我也不想进去碍手碍脚干扰你做事
Oh, it's no trouble at all. Come on.
完全不麻烦 进来吧
I've got my crochet.
我可以打毛线 不无聊
- You're coming. - ‭Fine.
-你得进来 -行
So, you don't need to worry about needles
你不用害怕需要打针什么的
'cause we're gonna put you under for the procedure.
因为过程中我们会麻醉你
No, thank you. There are risks associated with anesthesia.
谢谢 不用了 麻醉有很多的风险
Feel free to jump in.
有意见随时可以说
Are there any other options?
还有什么其他的选择吗
Well, he could stay awake for it,
他是也可以醒着拔啦
but we'd have to give him novocaine.
不过我们得先让他注射麻药
No needles. Just pull the tooth.
不要打针 直接拔就行了
Okay. Just so you know...
行啊 我就先跟你说
I'm gonna be using this.
我们会用到这个来拔
Drugs, please.
麻醉吧 麻烦了
You go to this casino often?
你常去这个赌场吗
Kind of.
算吧
So don't be surprised if everybody knows my name,
所以你别惊讶别人能够叫出我名字
how I take my whiskey and the color of my lucky bra.
知道我喝酒习惯 或我幸运胸罩什么颜色
Purple.
紫色
No, that's my "get lucky" bra.
不是 那是我的"性"运胸罩
So, what are you into? Craps, roulette?
所以你爱赌哪种 骰子 轮盘
Well, not much of a gambler.
我这个人不是很爱赌啦
You just left Georgie in charge of your store, so... disagree.
你刚把店交给小乔治管 这还不算赌徒吗
Mm, he's a lot smarter than you think.
他比你以为的还要聪明很多啦
Maybe you're not as smart as I think.
或许你比我以为的要笨许多
Well, if you like me just for my body, I'm okay with that.
如果你喜欢我纯粹是为了我的身子 我不介意
绝不老爷爷风金曲合集
There you go. I hope you enjoyed your shopping experience.
给 希望您对今天的购物体验感到满意
- I did. - ‭I'd let the manager know,
-很满意啊 -我愿意为你转达主管
but he already does, 'cause it's me.
但主管已经知道了 因为我就是主管
I'll take it.
我买了
It's been a pleasure to serve you.
很高兴今天能为您服务[发球]
You might want to slow down.
您稍微悠着点
We don't have a license to sell guns in here.
我们店里可没有贩枪[肌肉]证
Just kidding, it's Texas. We got them in the back.
开玩笑的 这里是德州[爱枪] 我们有证
Okay, Sheldon, we're gonna put the mask on.
好的 谢尔顿 我们会帮你戴上面罩
Now you just breathe normally and count back from 100.
你就正常呼吸 然后从100数到0就行
But counting back from 100 isn't complex enough to occupy my mind.
但是倒着数100太简单了 无法分散我注意力
You're up again.
又轮到你上场了
Why don't you think of something more sciencey?
那你何不想一些更科学点的东西呢
Like counting pi.
比如数π之类的
That's a thing, right? Pi?
有这个东西的对吧 π
I can't count pi, it's an irrational number.
我不能倒着数π 他是个无理数
But I can embrace the spirit of your proposal
但我秉着你提议的这个精神
and calculate the matrix coefficients
我可以计算统一场论
necessary for a unified field theory.
所需要的矩阵系数
Do that. Hit it.
算吧 上家伙
Of the four fundamental forces,
在四种基本力中
the most difficult to unify is gravity because...
最难统一的力是重力 因为...
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Step right up.
请上前来
透特
Step right up for your chance to meet Thoth!
上前来获得面见透特的机会
The Egyptian god of knowledge.
埃及神话中的智慧之神
He has all the answers.
祂有一切问题的答案
No question too big
无论是多高深
or small.
或是多浅显的问题
Hello, young man.
你好啊 年轻人
Do you have a question you'd like to pose?
你有想问的问题吗
I do, but nobody in the history of science
有 但是在科学史上
has ever been able to answer it.
从来没有任何人能答出来答案
Well, they haven't asked the great god Thoth!
那是因为他们没来问过透特神
Right this way!
请往这边走
Ask your question.
提出你的问题
Do you really possess all knowledge?
你真的拥有一切问题的答案吗
You only get one question, kid.
孩子 你只有问一题的机会
You want that to be it?
你确定你要问这个吗
Oh. No.
不要
How can I unify the four fundamental forces of the universe?
我怎么样才能统一宇宙中的四种基本力呢
Now we're talking.
总算问了像样的问题
In order to unify gravity, you must first understand
要想统一引力 你首先必须先了解
that it is a distortion of space-time.
它是时空的一种弯曲变形
Gravity. Of course.
引力 当然啦
He even talks in his sleep. Why am I not surprised?
睡着都会说话 我真是完全不意外啊
Didn't feel it at all. That's how good this helmet is.
完全没感觉 这头盔就是这么赞
Want to take a whack?
你想来敲一下看看吗
Try it on.
戴上试试
I'll be up front when you're ready to buy it.
你想结账就来前台找我吧
Oh, no.
糟了
Damn it.
皇家赌场
26 for the twins' birthday,
双胞胎的生日26号
three for Georgie and Mary wouldn't like it
小乔治的生日3号 玛丽不会高兴
if I used her birthday for gambling, so 13 for her.
我用她生日来赌博的 所以就她生日13号吧
All right. For my grandson's birthday, I'm gonna go black,
好吧 用我孙子的生日 我选黑色
'cause I don't remember.
因为我不记得他生日了
No more bets.
停止下注
26 black.
26黑色
Hooray for the grandkids!
孙子们万岁
Whenever the hell they were born! ‭
不管他们是哪一天出生的
You want to go to the bar?
你想去酒吧喝一杯吗
No, we've hit.
不 我们好运当头
We gotta ride this out.
得乘胜追击
Double zero.
两个0
- Ride's over. - ‭To the bar!
-好运到头了 -去酒吧
Where am I?
我在哪
Oh, you died. You're a ghost now.
你死了 你现在是孤魂野鬼了
What?
什么
Look who's awake.
看谁醒啦
How are you feelin'?
你感觉怎么样
I had a dream.
我做了个梦
I solved a unified field theory.
我解开了统一场论
Well, good for you.
那很棒啊
But I can't remember it.
但我不记得了
Well, you were mumblin' something
你当时一直在咕哝
about gravity and forces.
引力和基本力什么的
You need to be more specific.
你得说具体一点
Shelly, you weren't makin' much sense.
谢利 你当时只是胡言乱语
Mother, a unified field theory is the holy grail of physics.
妈妈 统一场论就是物理界的圣杯
Solving it would be the greatest breakthrough
如能解开 那将是科学史上
in the history of science.
最伟大的突破
And you forgot it.
然而你却忘了
That's funny.
好搞笑
Hello, Dr. Bowers, it's Sheldon Cooper.
你好 鲍尔斯医生 我是谢尔顿·库珀
I need you to administer more anesthesia to me.
我需要你再给我开一些麻醉药
No, I don't have a dental problem.
不 我牙齿没问题
I need to reenter a trancelike state so I can communicate
我只是需要再进入恍惚状态 这样我才能
with Thoth, the god of knowledge.
和知识之神透特交流
I would argue that the greatest discovery in physics
但我认为物理界最伟大的发现
is worth losing your dental license.
值得你丢掉牙医执照来换取
Well, it's not my fault you let them
你让黄页公布你家庭电话号码
publish your home phone number.
又不是我的错
Well, this is my favorite table here.
这是我在这里最喜欢的桌子
Well, sure, every time you put down money, you win.
当然了 你每次放下钱都能赢
Oh, this is nice.
这感觉挺好
You know, I really don't get away from the store enough.
我真应该多离开店铺
How come you're still workin' at your age?
你这把年纪了怎么还在工作
What do you mean "my age"?
我这把年纪是什么意思
I mean you're old.
就是你已经很老了
I'm not old.
我才不老
Well, I'm old and you're older than me.
我够老了 你比我更老
Yeah, that's true.
这倒是真的
But we make it look good though.
但我们老了也风韵犹存
You don't want to be that guy
人可不要成为那种
that just works till he drops dead.
临死前都还在工作的人
I mean, maybe you should retire.
也许你该退休了
Have a little fun.
享受一下人生
Well, I'm here with you.
我不是跟你来玩了吗
That's a good start, 'cause I'm fun.
这是个好开始 因为我可会享受人生了
Oh, man, you sure as hell are.
你当然是玩乐达人
Hey, you know what'd be fun?
你知道什么会很享受吗
New Orleans is just an hour away from here.
新奥尔良离这里只有一小时车程
Oh, I like where this is headed.
我感觉你会说出中听的话
And they got themselves a 24-hour wedding chapel.
那里有24小时不打烊的婚礼教堂
What?
什么
No!
不要
What do you mean "no"?
不要是什么意思
We're good together and we're both old.
我们处得很开心 而且我们都老了
That's what you said.
是你自己说的
We-we haven't even said "I love you" yet!
我们都还没对对方说过我爱你
All right, fine.
好吧
I love you.
那我爱你
You... you're not gonna say anything back?
你... 你不打算回应吗
Not under these circumstances!
在这种情况下我当然不回应
Ah, goddang it.
该死
Dale?!
戴尔
I'd like to report a robbery.
我想报警 有人盗窃
Well, before I tell you my name, is there any way we can do this
我自报姓名前 你先告诉我
where the owner of the store don't find out?
这事能不能不让店主知道
Because he left me in charge and I really screwed up.
因为他让我管事 我却闯大祸了
At least $400.
至少四百美元
I know it's a lot. That's why I said I screwed up.
我知道很多钱 所以才说我闯大祸了啊
I got to think about this.
我得好好考虑一下
I-I'll call you back.
我回头打给你
If I was going to recapture my insight
如果我要重获
into a unified field theory, I needed to find a way
对统一场论的灵感 我需要设法
to put myself back into an altered state of consciousness.
让自己回到意识改变状态
Native Americans would
印第安人的办法是
sit in sweat lodges for hours to achieve this.
在蒸汗帐篷里坐上数小时
I lasted a minute and a half.
我只坚持了一分半钟
Self-hypnosis is another means
自我催眠也是
of bringing stillness to the mind.
让大脑停摆的方法
When it isn't giving you a heart attack!
但有让你吓到心脏病发的风险
The whirling dervishes of Central Asia
中亚的回旋苦行僧
employ a repetitive spinning technique
会通过疯狂自转
to achieve a trancelike state.
来进入恍惚状态
You didn't have to storm off.
你没必要气呼呼走掉吧
You're being childish.
你这样好幼稚
So I don't want to get married.
我不想结婚又怎么样
It's nothing personal.
又不是针对你
Well, it feels personal.
感觉就是针对我
I'm not rejecting you.
我不是拒绝你
I'm rejecting marriage.
我只是拒绝婚姻
If it helps, it's not the first proposal
安慰你一下 我不是第一次
I've turned down.
拒绝别人求婚了
How the hell does that help?
这能安慰个屁啊
After everything that I've done
我为你和你家人
for you and your family!
付出了那么多
You give my grandson a job, so I'm supposed to marry you?
你赏我外孙一份工作 我就得以身相许吗
Well, you can forget I even asked.
就当我没求过婚吧
After my other attempts
在其他
to return to the trancelike state of anesthesia failed,
重返恍惚状态的尝试都失败后
I turned to something Nancy Reagan herself
我转而求助于第一夫人南希·里根
told me to "just say no" to.
叫我"坚决拒绝"的东西[毒品]
My mind-altering substance of choice was...
我选择的致幻物是...
chamomile tea.
洋甘菊茶
But not your grandma's chamomile tea.
这可不是你姥姥喝的那种老人助眠茶
A highly concentrated super chamomile of my own making.
而是我自制的高度浓缩超级洋甘菊茶
All the relaxing power of 30 cups of chamomile tea
整整30杯洋甘菊茶的舒缓效力
packed into a teaspoon of calming sludge.
蕴含在一茶匙的镇定神浆里
美国前总统夫人南希·里根曾大力推行反毒运动
Sorry, Mrs. Reagan.
里根夫人 抱歉我堕落了
Okay, grand unified field theory,
好了 大统一场论
here I come.
我来了
This isn't working.
没起作用啊
I disagree.
我不同意
Seems to be working fine and dandy.
看起来效果奇佳呢
Mr. Einstein?
爱因斯坦先生
I'm very excited to talk to you,
能跟您对话我很激动
but I was hoping to hear
但我原本是希望
from Thoth, the Egyptian god of knowledge,
和埃及知识之神透特交流
so he could teach me the grand unified field theory again.
那样他就能再教我大统一场论
Ooh, the grand unified field theory!
大统一场论啊
Well, la-di-da.
哎哟喂
He told it to me in a dream, but I can't remember.
他在梦里告诉过我 但我不记得了
All right, hang on.
等一下 这位朋友
Where is the fun in finding things out
这么做还有什么发现乐趣可言
if some joker with a bird head
让一个长着鸟头的怪咖
just tells you the answer?
直接告诉你答案
But a grand unified field theory would explain the universe.
但大统一场论能解释宇宙奥秘啊
Answers are all well and good,
知道答案当然很好
but a real scientist loves the thrill of the chase.
但真正科学家喜欢的是追逐真相的快感
Am I right, Hawking?
我说得对吗 霍金
I would agree.
我同意
I do also enjoy the thrill
不过我也喜欢
of rolling over bubble wrap with my chair.
用轮椅碾过气泡纸的快感
It-it is fun to pop that stuff, isn't it?
戳破气泡纸的确很爽 对吧
- So fun. - ‭But what if I never figure it out?
-爽爆了 -但如果我永远解不开这难题呢
I never did
我也没解开啊
and my scientific career is nothing to sneeze at.
但我的科学贡献依然不可小视
- Same here. - Agreed.
-我也是 -同意
Uh, don't-don't look at me.
别看着我
I-I drive a Yugo.
我只开得起南斯拉夫车
So none of you can help me?
所以你们都帮不了我吗
I believe I can.
我想我能帮你
Sheldon, if I was offered a choice
谢尔顿 如果让我在
between all the knowledge of the universe or the endless pursuit of it,
拥有所有知识和无尽追求科学真理中二选一
I would choose the pursuit.
我会选择追求
That's very insightful.
非常深刻
Hold it, hold it-- he didn't come up with that!
等等 那不是他自己想的
He stole it from Gotthold Lessing.
他是盗用了戈特霍尔德·莱辛的话
Who's-who's Gotthold Lessing?
戈特霍尔德·莱辛是谁呀
He's an 18th century German philosopher.
他是18世纪的德国哲学家
Now do you mind?
你们能消停了吗
We girls are trying to have some fun over here.
你们吵到我们女孩子玩乐了
- Apologies. ‭- Sorry, Cyndi Lauper.
-抱歉 -对不起 辛蒂·劳帕
Our bad.
我们错了
I-I like fun.
我... 我喜欢玩乐
While I made my peace
虽然我已经接受了
with not having the solution to a unified field theory,
我目前无法解开统一场论的奥秘
my intestines did not make peace
但我的肠胃却接受不了
with concentrated chamomile syrup.
浓缩洋甘菊糖浆
Oh, dear.
惨了
Bathroom emergency! Bathroom emergency!
爆厕警告 爆厕警告
What the hell?
怎么回事
I locked this.
我明明锁门了
Who's here?
谁在里面
I'll call the cops!
我要报警了
It's just me.
是我而已
Why you back so soon?
你怎么这么快就回来了
None of your business.
不关你事
How'd it go yesterday?
昨天店里怎么样
It was good.
本来挺好的
Until it wasn't.
后来就不好了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I was helping a customer,
我当时在帮客人
and I guess I forgot to close the register,
我可能忘记关上收银机了
'cause when I got back to it, all the money was gone.
因为我回柜台后 发现钱都不见了
Are you kidding me?
你逗我呢吧
I screwed up.
我闯祸了
Did you call the police?
你报警了吗
I didn't want to get them involved.
我不想让警察来处理
But I was gonna make it right.
但我会摆平的
Here, take it.
给你 拿去
So we good?
我们没事了吧
You're fired.
你被炒了
Really?
真的吗
Get out of my store.
给我滚出去
Now.
现在就滚