小谢尔顿 第二季 Young Sheldon Season 2 第10集: 受挫的童年和一罐恶搞坚果 A Stunted Childhood and a Can of Fancy Mixed Nuts

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德 / 霍华德·达奇

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 瑞安·方 / 怀亚特·麦克卢尔 / 华莱士·肖恩


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Paige?
佩吉
I'm so happy to see you.
真高兴见到你
Are you happy to see me?
你高兴见到我吗
Not immediately.
没有立刻就高兴
I don't usually see young people at my lectures.
我很少见到我的讲座上有这么年轻的朋友
I enjoyed your paper on accelerator mass spectrometry
我很喜欢您的加速剖谱法论文
and wanted to find out more.
想要来了解更多东西
- And you? - I read this magazine.
-那你呢 -我读了这本杂志
Uh-huh. It has puzzles, too.
里面还有谜题呢
Well, I think my parents are getting a divorce.
我觉得我父母可能要离婚了
- Why? ‭- They fight all the time.
-为什么 -他们整天吵架
- I guess I'm lucky. ‭- Why?
-我想我很幸运吧 -为什么
I'm the glue that holds our family together.
我是把我家凝聚在一起的粘合剂
What do you think of these?
你觉得这双怎么样
They're nice, but you're already taller than John.
很好看 但你已经比约翰高了
Won't they make that worse?
穿这个情况不会更糟吗
No, makes it better.
不会 是会变更好
He likes me to be dominating.
他喜欢我当家做"主"
I don't want to hear that.
我不想听你们的这些事
Sometimes he makes me wear these when we're...
有时候他会叫我穿上 就是在我们...
messing around.
胡搞瞎搞的时候
I said I don't want to hear it.
我都说了我不想听这些了
I wanted to say it.
可我想说啊
All right, I don't have the Sperry loafers in your size,
斯佩里牌的乐福鞋没有你的号
but I do have the Hush Puppies.
但暇步士牌的有
I don't wear brown Hush Puppies penny loafers,
我不穿棕色暇步士乐福鞋
I wear brown Sperry penny loafers.
我穿棕色斯佩里乐福鞋
But they're exactly the same.
但他们看起来一样啊
Well, do they come in a box that says Sperry penny loafers?
那包装盒上会写斯佩里乐福鞋吗
Because that one says Hush Puppies.
因为你这双写了暇步士
Just try 'em on, honey.
你就试穿看看嘛 宝贝
- What if I like them? - Well, then we'll get them.
-要是穿了我喜欢怎么办 -那我们就买啊
All right, let's go over this again.
好吧 再说一遍
I don't wear brown Hush Puppies penny loafers,
我不穿棕色暇步士乐福鞋
I wear brown Sperry...
我穿棕色斯佩里...
Would you give us a moment?
能等我们一会儿吗
Happily.
乐意之至
When we get to the Hello Kitty store today,
我们今天去凯蒂猫店的时候
remember I was the good child.
请记得我是家里乖的那个小孩
Oh, hi, Mary.
玛丽 你好啊
Linda. So good to see you.
琳达 很高兴见到你
- Hi, Sheldon. - Hello, Paige.
-你好啊 谢尔顿 -你好 佩吉
- Hi, Missy. - Hi!
-你好 米希 -你好
Look at these rain boots-- they have ducks on them.
你快看这雨靴 上面有小鸭鸭呢
And the ducks are wearing boots.
而且那些小鸭鸭也有穿雨靴
Those are so cute.
太可爱了
- Well, what a nice coincidence. - Yeah. Good to see you.
-真的是很巧啊 -对啊 很巧
Yeah. How are things?
你最近怎么样啊
Well, at the moment, trying to get shoes for Sheldon,
现在正在忙着让谢尔顿试鞋子
but they only have these, not the ones he likes.
但谢尔顿喜欢的牌子没货 只有这牌子
Ah. You know, I think that brand is the same kind Einstein wore.
你知道吗 爱因斯坦好像是穿这牌子的鞋呢
Well, I've never seen a picture of his feet.
我没有看过他脚的照片
And you're a grown-up, so you wouldn't lie to me.
而你是个大人 所以你不会骗我
I guess I have no choice but to believe you.
看来我只能选择相信你了
All right, I'll try them.
好吧 我愿意试穿
Great!
太好了
Thank you.
万分感谢
Hey, Mom, can Missy and I go to the Hello Kitty store?
妈 我可以跟米希一起去凯蒂猫店吗
Well, it's okay with me if it's okay with Mary.
如果玛丽同意我就没问题
It's okay, but you better be on your best behavior.
没问题 但你可要乖啊
I will, I promise.
我会的 我保证
Go ahead.
去吧
Boy, you steal one pencil sharpener
天啊 也就偷过一次卷笔刀
and you never hear the end of it.
就永远都被叨叨个没完
How do they feel?
穿起来感觉怎么样
My brand loyalty is being severely tested.
我对原品牌的忠诚度正受到强烈考验
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第二季 第十集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十集
谢尔顿
少年
第二季 第十集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
Did you guys know Paige speaks three languages?
你们知道佩吉会说三种语言吗
Really? That's impressive.
真的吗 那很厉害啊
You only speak one.
你只会说一种
Two. I'm learning conversational Klingon.
两种 我正在学会话克林贡语
That's impressive, too.
这也很厉害啊
Hey, Mom, can Paige sleep over this weekend?
佩吉这周末能来我们家过夜吗
I guess, if her mother says okay.
可以吧 人家妈妈同意就行
Wait, where is she going to sleep?
等等 那她要睡哪里
In your bed. You can sleep on the couch.
你的床上啊 你可以去睡沙发
Absolutely not.
绝对不可能
I've already changed my brand of loafers,
我已经换了我乐福鞋的牌子
I am not changing my sleeping quarters.
我才不要换我睡觉的地点
How about you stay at Meemaw's? You like that.
那你去姥姥家睡呢 你也喜欢去
No, Meemaw has a date.
不行 姥姥有约会了
So?
所以呢
So if those shoes I just bought do their job,
如果我刚才买的鞋子有尽到职责
that will be a "No children allowed" scenario.
那天晚上会是"小孩勿入"的情况
Well, I'm sleeping in my bed, and that's that.
我要睡我的床 这不会改变
Fine, Paige and I can share my bed.
行吧 那我跟佩吉共睡一张床
You okay with that, Shelly?
这样你能接受吗 谢利
I trust you two will stay quiet throughout the evening
我能相信你们俩可以整晚保持安静
and go to sleep at the appropriate time?
并且在合理时间就睡觉吗
Absolutely.
当然
All right, then. I'm okay with it, Mom.
那行 妈妈 我同意
How is he ever gonna get through this world?
他以后怎么在社会上生存啊
Welcome, come on in.
欢迎 请进
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You look nice. Going out to dinner with your husband?
打扮得很漂亮啊 要跟你老公出去共进晚餐吗
Ugh, no. Girlfriends.
才不是 是跟闺蜜
Hi, Sheldon.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Hello.
你好
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Chemistry homework for extra credit.
写化学作业的加分项
Cute, I did that last year.
真可爱 我去年也这么做了
Paige!
佩吉
Missy!
米希
Aw, they're so sweet.
她们真是太甜了
Yeah, life'll suck that right out of them soon enough.
生活很快就会把这些美好统统都吞噬殆尽
- Well, bye. - ‭Bye.
-好啦 再见 -再见
You got to meet my dolls-- I told them all about you!
你一定得来看我的娃娃 我跟它们说了你的事
"Cute, I did that last year."
"真可爱 我去年也这么做了"
Thank you for agreeing to the early-bird dinner.
谢谢你答应去吃早鸟晚餐
When I eat too late, the food just sits right here.
我要是太晚吃晚饭 食物就会不消化
Yeah, gettin' old is no party.
是啊 变老可没意思了
Oh, I've had this problem since I was ten.
我从10岁开始就这样了
When I was in grade school, my nickname was Old Burpy.
我小学的时候 人家都叫我老嗝精
Well, I will not be calling you that.
我不会这么叫你
You can if you'd like.
你想叫也行啊
I'm good.
不用了
So, I have a little surprise for you.
我为你准备了一个小惊喜
Oh, I love surprises. Whatcha got?
我喜欢惊喜 你准备了什么
I'm going to learn to drive.
我要学怎么开车
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
While I love having you be the dominant personality
虽然我喜欢没人看的时候
behind closed doors, I think out in public
让你当家做"主" 但我觉得在外嘛
I ought to take on more of a macho role.
我也得稍微担起爷们的责任
Well, you're macho enough for me, John,
约翰 我觉得你已经够爷们了
but I would enjoy not having to drive us all the time.
但偶尔不用我开车我也会很开心
Then it's settled.
那就这么说定了
Well, when do you start?
那你什么时候开始去学
As soon as you teach me.
你什么时候教我就什么时候学
Me? Do you really think that's a good idea?
我教啊 你觉得这会是好主意吗
It's perfect. I teach you about science
很完美啊 我教你科学
so you can impress your grandson,
让你能在你孙子面前长脸
and you teach me to drive so I can impress you.
而你教我开车 让我在你面前长脸
Okay, but if we do this, I'm in charge.
行吧 但如果要教 一切就得我说了算
You have to do what I say when and how I tell you to do it.
我说一你不许说二 我怎么说你就立刻怎么做
Hubba-hubba, it's like we're back in the bedroom.
哎哟妈呀 感觉我们俩又回到床上了
Did you know that tea was discovered by accident?
你知道茶叶被发现纯属意外吗
I didn't, but I don't know lots of stuff.
不知道 不过我不知道的东西多了
The Emperor Shennong of China was boiling water in his garden
中国的神农氏在他的园子里烧水
and a leaf from a tea tree fell into his pot.
而茶叶掉到了他的壶里
Tea comes from trees?
茶是从树上来的吗
Where'd you think it comes from?
不然你觉得它们是哪来的
The supermarket.
超市来的
What, the girls leave you out of their little picnic?
什么 女孩们没带你一起野餐吗
Oh, they invited him.
她们有邀请他啊
Well, then why ain't you out there?
那你为什么没去
Eat outdoors? Do I look like a hippie to you?
在外面吃饭 我看起来像个嬉皮吗
I thought Paige was your friend.
我还以为佩吉是你的朋友
She's more of a colleague.
她比较像是我的同事吧
Although for reasons unknown,
虽然不知为何
she's currently behaving like a ten-year-old.
她现在表现得像个10岁小孩一样
Maybe that's because she is a ten-year-old.
或许是因为她就10岁啊
Still no excuse.
这不是借口
All right, I'm just gonna come out and ask it:
好了 我要坦白问一件事
what the heck is a colleague?
同事是什么鬼啊
Okay, pick a number.
好 你选个数字
Three.
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Now pick a color.
现在选个颜色
Pink, duh.
粉红 还用说吗
The name of your future pony is...
你未来的小马名字会叫...
Sparkle Sunshine.
闪亮阳光
I would totally name it that!
我完全有可能取这名字
Sheldon, do you want to have your fortune read?
谢尔顿 你想要来占卜未来吗
Absolutely not.
才不要呢
And I cannot believe a person as smart as you is doing it.
我也不敢相信你这么聪明的人会玩这个
Why? It's fun.
有何不可 很好玩啊
He doesn't know how to have fun; he's an old man.
他不知道怎么玩乐 他就是小老头
I'm not an old man.
我才不是老头
Oh, yeah? What's your favorite color?
是吗 那你最喜欢的颜色是什么
Khaki.
卡其色
Old man.
老头
I'm trying to sleep.
我在试着睡觉呢
Come inside and play with us.
进来跟我们一起玩嘛
Don't invite him.
别邀请他
This is a girls' fort,
这是女孩基地
not an old man fort.
不是老头基地
I'm not an old man.
我才不是老头
Then come inside.
那就进来啊
Are you crazy? It's bedtime.
你疯了吗 现在是睡觉时间了
Old man.
老头
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
We're tying Georgie's ankles together.
我们在把小乔治的脚踝绑在一起
So when he gets out of bed he falls down.
这样他下床的时候就会跌倒
But he could get hurt.
他有可能会受伤呢
If we're lucky.
那我们多幸运啊
Well, I will not be a party to this.
我绝不要加入这种行径之中
Old man.
老头
That's when the bloodthirsty Goatman--
这时嗜血的羊人
part goat, part man--
半羊 半人
crept up on the sleeping children... ‭No.
慢慢地爬到睡着孩子的床上 -不可
- ...and sank his sharp little teeth into their necks... - ‭No.
-把他尖锐的牙齿刺入孩子的脖子 -不可以啊
...and drank their blood!
然后喝掉他们的血
No.
不可能
Problem?
有问题吗
Several. First of all, goats are herbivores.
有好几个 首先 山羊是食草动物
They don't eat meat, let alone drink blood.
它们不吃肉 更不可能饮血
Maybe the half man part drinks blood.
或许是半人那部分要喝血呢
Don't even get me started on the "half man" stuff.
我都不想解释"半人"有多不合理
Sheldon, it's just a fun scary story.
谢尔顿 这不过是个好玩的恐怖故事
It's nonsense is what it is.
这根本就是胡说八道
Old man.
老头
I'm not an old man, I'm ten.
我不是老头 我才10岁
More like 110.
我看你更像110岁
You know, I read that adults who had a stunted childhood
我读过一篇文章 缺乏社交的小孩长大后
often become social misfits and weirdos.
通常会变得古怪和不合群
You didn't read that, you're making it up
你才没看过这文章 你是瞎编的
like your goat story.
跟你的山羊故事一样
Psychology Magazine, February issue, 1988.
《心理学杂志》 1988年二月刊
Well, um...
好吧
That doesn't make it true.
那这理论也未必是对的
Guess you'll find out when you're an adult.
你长大后应该就知道了
I guess I will.
我想会的
Well, we know how this story ends.
我们都知道故事的结局
I grew up to become a well-adjusted and charming fellow.
我长大后 变成一个左右逢源 讨人喜欢的人
But at that moment in time, she had me worried.
但在那一刻 她着实让我担忧起来
Hey, Georgie, breakfast. Mom made eggos.
小乔治 吃早餐了 妈妈做了松饼
Eggos, sweet.
松饼 好赞
Ow! Dang it!
我靠
《心理学杂志》
Oh, dear.
老天啊
What?
怎么了
Paige was right.
佩吉说得对
"There's ample evidence to indicate
"有充分证据表明
"That a stunted childhood can cause one to be maladjusted as an adult."
缺乏社交的孩子长大后可能会不适应社会"
Then I'm screwed.
那我完蛋了
What do you mean?
此话怎解
When I'm not in school, I'm doing homework.
我不在学校的时间 都在做功课
When I'm not doing homework, I'm practicing my cello.
不做功课时 都在练习大提琴
And when I'm not doing that,
不练琴时
I'm working in my parents' store.
都会在我爸妈的店里打工
That must be why we're friends.
那一定是我们成为朋友的原因
We're both stunted.
我们都缺乏社交
Sounds right.
有道理
Well, I for one plan to do something about it.
我想做点什么来改变这个情况
Like what?
比如呢
I'm going to goof off, engage in horseplay,
我准备游手好闲 整人玩闹
and if time permits, be quite immature.
如果还有时间的话 当个幼稚鬼
If time permits?
如果还有时间
I have homework, too.
我也要做功课的啊
Would you like to join me in my shenanigans?
你想跟我一起胡闹吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Aren't you concerned about being a maladjusted adult?
你不担心自己以后无法适应社会吗
Nah. I'll just marry an American woman
不担心 我以后娶一个美国女生
and hope she can fix me.
祈求她能感化我就行了
德州车管所
I'm usually the one giving the tests,
通常由我来给别人出考题
but, uh, today I'm taking one.
但今天我要接受考试
No talking.
不许交谈
And I usually say that to my students.
通常我都是我对学生说这一句
What?
什么
How's it going?
做得怎么样了
I can't tell you. There's no talking.
我不能说 考试期间不许交谈
- No talking. - ‭Sorry.
-不许交谈 -抱歉
Mind if I join you?
我能加入吗
Doing what?
做什么
- Swinging. ‭- Seriously?
-荡秋千 -你认真的吗
Yes. It's my hope to feel the wind in my hair
是的 我想感受轻风拂过我秀发
- and be carefree. - Um, okay.
-和无忧无虑的感觉 -行吧
Sheldon threw up on me. Sheldon threw up on me!
谢尔顿吐我身上了 谢尔顿吐我身上了
Okay, rearview mirrors.
好了 后视镜
Um, all set.
都调好了
Turn signal left. Turn signal right.
左转灯 右转灯
Um, foot on the brake.
脚踩在刹车上
Transmission in drive.
挂D档开车
You have to start the car first.
你得先打火
Of course.
对哦
Sorry, I'm a bit nervous.
抱歉 我有点紧张
You're not alone.
不止你一个人紧张
And here we go.
走起
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
I'm doing it.
我做到了
Excuse me, I was hoping to purchase
不好意思 我想购买
some practical joke paraphernalia
一些恶作剧道具
so that I may behave childishly.
好让我能表现得天真幼稚
Rack in the corner.
就在角落里
Thank you.
感激不尽
"好玩就要大喊 逗你玩!"
新奇玩具公司"
逗你玩
"好玩就要大喊 逗你玩!"
"If it's funny, it's a Bazinga."
"好玩就要大喊 逗你玩"
Interesting.
有意思
"好玩就要大喊 逗你玩!"
整人玩具公司
逗你玩
Yellow light. Yellow light!
黄灯 黄灯
It's okay, keep going.
没事 继续开
But yellow means slow down.
但黄灯亮起就要减速
You can't slow down in the intersection!
在十字路口不能减速
Keep going.
继续开
- Are you sure? - ‭Yes.
-你确定吗 -当然
Go. Go!
开啊 快开
Oh, God. Oh, God.
苍天保佑
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
It's okay, we're fine.
没关系 我们平安无事
Nobody got hurt.
没人受伤
I don't think I can do this, Connie.
我觉得我学不来 康妮
Of course you can. We're just getting started.
当然可以啦 我们才刚开始
No, it's too much information. I can't process it.
不 信息量太大了 我无法消化
It was just a yellow light.
不过是个黄灯而已
Not just the light. There were other cars.
不只是交通灯 路上还有其他车
There's pedestrians.
以及行人
- There was a guy on a bicycle. - So?
-还有骑自行车的人 -那又怎样
That's just too many random elements.
有太多随机元素了
The-the-the stimuli are overwhelming.
刺激源太多 我承受不了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
I'm sorry. I know I'm letting you down.
对不起 我知道我让你失望了
Oh, don't be silly. You're not letting me down.
说什么傻话 你才没有
I love you whether you can drive or not.
无论你会不会开车 我都一样爱你
You love me?
你爱我
Well, I...
我...
I suppose I do.
我想是的
Am I allowed to reciprocate?
我能回敬你这句话吗
Sure, if that's the way you feel.
可以啊 如果你真这么想
Oh, it is.
我当然这么想了
I love you, too, Connie.
我也爱你 康妮
Well...
这样啊
That's just great.
这可真是太棒了
All righty. ‭
好啦
Would you like to switch seats with me?
你想跟我换位子吗
Yes, but give me a minute
想 但等我一下下
because my legs are a little wobbly.
我惊魂未定 腿还在发抖
Is that from the yellow light or the "I love yous"?
是因为黄灯还是因为我们互相示爱了
Both.
都有
Dad, would you care for a piece of gum?
爸爸 你想来片口香糖吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Please, take a piece of gum.
拜托 拿一片嘛
Why?
为什么
Just please.
求你嘛
Bazinga.
逗你玩
You understand any of that?
你知道他在搞什么吗
I don't know, I guess he's just being a little boy.
我不知道 估计他只是童心发作
Since when?
从几时开始的
Georgie? Georgie?
小乔治 小乔治
What?
干嘛
Would you like some salted mixed nuts?
你想来点咸味什锦果仁吗
Nah.
不了
Look, they're the fancy kind.
瞧 是贵价货呢
That's a trick can.
这是个整人罐子
No, it's not.
才不是
Listen. When you shake it, there's a rattling sound,
你听 晃动时有响声
as if nuts are inside.
仿佛真的有果仁在里面
Fine.
好吧
Bazinga.
逗你玩
Sparks residence, Billy speaking.
这里是斯巴克斯家 我是比利
This is the electric company.
我是电力公司的人
Hello.
你好
I'm calling to see if your refrigerator is running.
我打来是想问你们家冰箱是否在运转
I'll go check.
我去看看
I'm back. It's running.
我回来了 在运转[逃跑]呢
Well, then you better go catch it.
那你最好赶紧去抓住它
Bazinga.
逗你玩
This is Connie Tucker.
我是康妮·塔克
Leave a message when you hear the... beep.
听到"哔"一声后请留言
Hello, um, Meemaw,
你好 姥姥
this is Sheldon.
我是谢尔顿
If you were home, I was going to say, "Is Mr. Wall there?"
如果你在家的话 我本来打算问 "沃尔[墙]先生在吗"
And then you would say, "No."
然后你会说 "不在"
And then I would say, "Is Mrs. Wall there?"
接着我会问 "那沃尔[墙]太太在吗"
And then you would say, "No."
你就会回答 "不在"
And then I would say, "Well, if there are no walls,
然后我会问 "如果你家没墙
then how does your roof stay up?"
你的天花板怎么还没掉下来"
Um, okay. Bazinga.
说完了 逗你玩
That was pathetic.
可悲透了
It was.
确实
I'm not sure I'm cut out for these antics and shenanigans.
我不确定我适合整人和恶作剧
I guess you're gonna grow up to be a weirdo.
看来你长大后会变成怪咖
I suppose I am.
估计是了
Life is so confusing.
生活真让人摸不着头脑
I always hoped it would be easier for me
我一直希望长大后
when I grew up, but...
我的生活会变得容易些 可是...
...now I'm not so sure it will.
现在我不确定了
It's gonna be all right.
你不会有问题的
You were faking?
你刚才是演的
Bazinga.
逗你玩
And that's how I became
从那天起 我就成为了
the madcap prankster all my friends know and love.
我所有朋友公认和喜爱的整人大师
So, John, how was your first driving lesson?
约翰 你第一堂驾驶课上得如何
Intense.
紧张刺激
At one point,
有那么一刻
I was approaching an intersection.
我快开到一个十字路口
The light was green, but at the last moment,
本来是绿灯 但在最后时刻
it turned yellow.
变成了黄灯
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Should I keep going? Should I stop?
我该继续开吗 还是停下
There were other cars nearby.
附近还有其他车
Connie was yelling.
康妮在大声嚷嚷
A glare from the sun was in my eyes.
我眼睛又被阳光刺到
So, what happened?
结果怎么样
Somehow, I managed to make it through,
我稀里糊涂开过了那个十字路口
turned on my directional,
打了转向灯
and slowly pulled to the side of the road.
然后慢慢靠边停下
That's how you tell a scary story.
恐怖故事就该这么讲
In lighter news, your meemaw loves me.
说点轻松的 你们姥姥爱我哦