小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第15集: 男朋友的前妻和蹭蹭脑袋得好运 A Boyfriend's Ex Wife and a Good Luck Head Rub

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Would you teach me how to throw a baseball?
你可以教我怎么投球吗
What's bringing this on?
怎么突然想学了
- I don't know. - You Coach Ballard?
-不知道 -你是巴拉德教练吗
That'd be me.
是我
My daughter's here to try out.
我女儿来参加选拔赛
She made the team.
她被选进球队了
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
And Meemaw got a date with the coach.
而且姥姥要跟教练去约会
I was married for 18 years,
我曾经结婚过18年
and I got to tell you, those were the two best years of my life. ‭
我得承认 那是我这辈子最美好的两年
Practice running late?
练习超时了吗
Yeah.
是啊
The Sparks kid got himself stuck in the bathroom.
斯巴克斯家那个孩子把自己卡厕所里了
How'd that happen?
怎么发生的
Well, the door's a push and he was a-pulling.
那门是推开的 而他一直想拉开
Look at him out there.
看看他那样子
Billy's my grandson.
比利是我孙子
I am so sorry. I...
真的是太抱歉了 我...
I mean, not that he's your grandson.
我不是说你孙子令人感到抱歉
I'm just... I'm-a stop talking now.
我只... 我还是闭上嘴吧
I'm messing with you.
我跟你闹着玩呢
You got me, all right.
被你给吓死了
Ah, no.
不是啦
That one's mine over there. Evan.
那个才是我孙子 埃文
Oh, I-isn't that the coach's grandson?
他不是教练的孙子吗
So you must be Coach Ballard's ex-wife?
那想必你就是巴拉德教练的前妻啦
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了吗
No reason.
没怎么
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 难以合作赛太公 油腻希
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
校对 队友垃圾赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第十五集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
Growing up,
在成长期间
I had an aversion to any type of group.
我十分厌恶各种团体
For example, rock groups.
比如说 摇滚乐团
I'll restrict my drug use to Rolaids, thank you.
我如果要嗑药 那也只吃胃酸药 谢了
Group costumes.
集体变装
I'll tell you who really didn't have a heart: my mother,
我来告诉你《绿野仙踪》里谁真正没有心 我妈妈
for making me wear a funnel on my head.
因为她逼我在头上戴个漏斗
But of all the groups I didn't like,
但在我所有不喜欢的团体之中
by far the worst was...
最差劲的就是...
Group projects.
团体报告
Yeah. You heard me.
是的 你没听错
This would be a lot more fun with margaritas.
要是有玛格丽塔酒喝 看这个会有趣许多
What isn't?
是任何东西都会变有趣吧
Then you'd love the way I ran the PTA.
那看来你会很喜欢我举办的家长会
And you'd love the way I show up at church.
那相比你也会喜欢我上教堂时的模样
You're fun.
你真有意思
We ought to go out for drinks one night.
我们改天一定要一起出去喝一杯
I'll give you my number.
我给你我的电话号码
Oh, yeah. Oh, well...
这个嘛 好吧...
All right. I'm around tomorrow if you're free.
好啦 我明晚会去 你有空要来啊
Uh, sure.
行吧
You should know something, though.
不过有件事你应该先知道
Um, I'm kind of dating your ex-husband.
我貌似正在跟你前夫交往
You waited till now to tell me?
你拖到现在才跟我说吗
You're sneaky. I like that.
你很贼 我喜欢
That is not the feedback I usually get.
我通常得到的反馈可不是这样
Well, since we're being honest,
既然我们现在要坦诚相对
I knew who you were the whole time.
其实我早就知道你是谁
That's why I came over here.
所以我才坐过来
Damn. Nicely played.
靠 高手啊
So we're still on for drinks?
那我们还去喝两杯吗
Oh, hell yeah.
那必须的
Can't we just do this individually?
我们不能自己写自己的吗
Why are you complaining? I'm the one stuck working with a kid.
你有什么好抱怨的 我才是被迫跟屁孩一组的人
Hey. When it comes to physics, I'm practically a coot.
若要论物理领域 我也算是老师傅了
Which is an old person word for someone who's old.
这是老人说别人老的时候用到的词
Tell him.
你跟他说
- It is. - Let's just go to a coffee shop and get this over with.
-的确是 -我们就去咖啡店赶紧弄完吧
I can't go now. I have to get home for my bath and bedtime.
我现在去不了 是我回家洗澡上床的时间了
Which is also something an old person does.
这也是老人才会有的习惯
That we do.
我们的确会
Can I at least switch groups?
那我能换个组吗
Sorry. I assigned this project because it's important
抱歉 我会分配这个作业就是因为
for scientists to learn how to collaborate.
科学家必须得学会如何与人合作
If we must work together, here's my proposal.
如果我们必须合作 我有个提议
I do everything by myself and put their names on it.
我独自写好整份报告后把他们的名字加上
- No. - What's going on?
-不行 -怎么回事
Dr. Sturgis is forcing us to collaborate.
斯特吉斯博士逼我们得合作
And we wanted to get it done tonight,
而我们想今晚就写完它
but apparently there's a bedtime and shower conflict.
但貌似会与什么洗澡就寝时间有所冲突
Bubble bath.
是泡泡浴
Oh, right, it's bath night.
对哦 今晚是泡澡夜
How about we work in my dorm tomorrow?
那明天到我宿舍一起写怎么样
Um, I don't know
我不确定
if a dormitory is the right environment for someone his age.
大学宿舍适不适合他这年纪的人出入
If you're worried about the beer-drinking,
如果你是担心我会想偷喝酒
Dad has thoroughly desensitized me.
爸爸早就让我对这事彻底感到麻痹
How about you all come work at our house?
那你们都来我们家写如何
I guess if that's our only option.
只有这个可行的话 我们也别无选择
It'll be fun. I'll make food.
会很有意思啦 我会做吃的
You can even bring your laundry.
你还可以带脏衣服来 我帮你们洗
That actually would be great.
这点还真的很不错
Now this man's soiled underpants will be in my kitchen.
这位仁兄的脏内裤要出现在我家厨房了
Thank you.
谢谢您啊
I-I just don't understand why you want to go out with her.
我只是不懂你为什么会想跟她出去玩
You don't? She seems like fun.
你不想吗 她感觉很有趣啊
Well, yeah, she is, until you marry her
是啊 是好玩 但娶了就不一样了
and then you find her sleeping upside down in the closet.
接着你会发现她在衣柜里倒立睡
‭No, I mean, seriously.
不 我是说认真的
You don't think that having drinks
你难道不觉得
with my ex-wife is a little weird?
跟我前妻一起出去喝酒会有点怪吗
You went camping with John.
你还和约翰去露营了呢
Oh, it was weird.
那个可是真的很怪
Trust me. Learn from me.
相信我 吸取我的教训
She spent 18 years with you. I'd rather learn from her.
她跟你在一起18年 我宁愿吸取她的教训
So you can dig up a little dirt on me?
这样你可以挖到我的脏料吗
Mm, yeah.
是吧
Well, let me spoil it, then.
那我给你剧透一下
She's gonna tell you about the time
她肯定会跟你说
I had a little too much to drink on Halloween
有一年万圣节我不小心喝太多
and I ended up puking in my son's candy bucket.
最后吐在了我儿子要糖的糖果罐里
I bet she tells it better.
我敢说她说的一定更生动
Then there was the time we had a fight
还有一次我跟她吵架
- and I locked her out in a hailstorm. - ‭Damn.
-我在外面下冰雹时把她锁门外了 -太狠了吧
But in my defense, when I locked her out it, it was raining.
但你听我解释 我一开始把她锁外面时 只是在下雨
The hail was heaven-sent.
后来的冰雹是老天开眼
You're a charmer.
您可真是人帅心甜
So...
那...
You didn't do anything you regret when you were married?
你婚姻期间就没做过后悔的事吗
Oh, lots of stuff.
那可太多了
Feel free to grab a shovel
只要你有兴趣
and go have some drinks with my dead husband.
欢迎你带着铁铲去跟我亡夫饮酒聊天
Oh, that's dark.
这哏太黑暗了吧
Not as dark as my secrets.
我的秘密们比这个还黑暗
Oh, you-you... You are so hot.
你... 你可真是太辣啦
Ooh, chocolate chip.
巧克力碎饼干
Just one. The rest are for Sheldon's friends.
只准吃一个 剩下是给谢尔顿的朋友的
- Ready to go? ‭Yep. - ‭Go where?
-准备好走了吗 -走去哪里
The mall.
商场啊
What happened to asking for permission?
这年头出门不用申请了吗
I asked Dad.
跟老爸申请了
You know that doesn't count.
你知道跟他申请并不算数
That's what he said.
他也这么说了
Bye.
再会
Love you. ‭
爱你啊
Keith, Sam, come in.
基思 珊姆 请进
Sheldon, your friends are here.
谢尔顿 你的朋友们来啦
- Let me put that laundry in for you. - Oh, thank you.
-我来帮你拿去洗 -谢谢
None for you?
你没有吗
That's okay. I can do my own laundry.
没事的 我可以自己洗
Oh. Okay.
好的
Hello, Sam, Keith,
你好 珊姆 基思
big bag of dirty underpants.
一大袋脏内裤
Hey, there.
你好啊
I hope you don't mind, I started without you.
希望你不介意我没等你就开始喝了
Not at all.
完全不介意
Is this one for me or am I gonna be carrying you home tonight?
这杯是给我的 还是我今晚得扛你回家
It's all yours.
是给你喝的
Cheers.
干杯
- I like your blouse. - Oh, you do?
-我喜欢你的上衣 -是吗
Truth be told, I changed my outfit three times.
说实话 我换了三套衣服呢
For little old me?
为了我这个小老太婆吗
Well, I've never gotten drinks with a boyfriend's ex-wife.
我毕竟从来没有跟男友的前妻喝过酒
Do you try to look hot
不知道是该比辣
or do you try to look like you're not trying?
还是要打扮得看起来没努力打扮
Well, clearly, you went for hot.
那很明显你选择了比辣
I wasn't even trying.
人家都没努力打扮呢
I think we can explain the additional electrons
如果我们假定势垒带有斜度
if we assume the barrier has a slope to it.
我们就能解释额外的电子
That won't work.
这行不通
‭Okay, well, what if the electrons are a product of...
那假设那些电子是...
We need to consider that the electrons
我们必须考虑到那些电子
are actually moving backwards in time.
实际上是在时光中倒流
No, that math's gonna take forever.
不 那样要算超久
Let's just do it my way.
还是按我的方法来吧
Can you write on the board?
你能写到板子上吗
You probably have the best handwriting.
估计这里你写的字最好看
Why? Because I'm a girl?
为什么 就因为我是女生吗
I'm sure it's better than mine.
我敢肯定比我的强
I only learned to write six years ago.
我6年前才开始学的写字
Well, we've covered football and grandkids...
我们聊了橄榄球与孙子们
Our favorite Golden Girl.
电视剧《黄金女郎》中最爱的角色
Did not peg you for a Dorothy.
完全没想到你会喜欢桃乐西
What have we left out?
还有什么没聊
Hmm. I don't know.
不知道耶
Maybe we've run out of stuff to talk about.
或许我们已经把能聊的都聊完了
Oh, wait. We forgot about your ex-husband.
等等 我们忘了你的前夫
The one you're dating.
你在交往的那个
What do you want to know?
你想知道些什么
Well, I know not to piss him off during a hailstorm.
我知道不要在冰雹时惹他生气
He told you that?
他跟你说这件事了吗
He wanted to throw himself under the bus
他想抢在你前面
rather than let you push him.
先捅自己这刀
Well, did he tell you that I was naked when he locked me out?
那他告诉你我当时浑身赤裸的吗
No! Why did he do that?
没 他为什么这么做
'Cause I was trying to hit him with a golf club.
因为我当时想拿高尔夫球杆打他
What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm?
你在冰雹中光身拿着高尔夫球杆是搞什么鬼啊
Uh, you know, it was the '70s.
你懂 疯狂的70年代嘛
I remember. What else you got?
我还记得 还有什么
Hey, there's my man!
我们的好兄弟
The doctor's in the house!
博士大驾光临啦
- Hello, y'all! - Oh, boy.
-大家好啊 -娘啊
Connie!
康妮
Hey, John.
约翰
How?
什么情况
We used to date.
我们以前交往过
So you dated him and Dale?
你跟他还有戴尔交往过吗
You don't have a type, do you?
你可真是生冷不忌啊
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么呢
Me? What are you doing here?
还问我呢 是你来这里干嘛
Well, this is where I hang out now.
我现在都来这里玩呀
I grade papers,
我在酒吧批改作业
I chat with the other patrons.
和其他熟客聊天
The people who like to bet on football rub my head for luck.
喜欢赌橄榄球的人都会摸我的光头祈求好运
John, this is June.
约翰 这位是琼
- Hi. ‭- June.
-你好 -琼
After Juno, wife of Jupiter and queen of the gods.
你名字取自丘比特的老婆 众神女王琼诺吧
No, after the fact that my mom got knocked up in June.
不 是因为我妈是在六月[琼]被搞大肚子的
Ribald! Wonderful. ‭
用词直接 真棒
‭So, um,
那么
how do you two know each other?
你们是怎么认识的呢
Well, June here, actually, is Dale's ex-wife.
琼其实是戴尔的前妻
And I am Connie's ex-boyfriend.
我是康妮的前男友
Is that fun or weird?
这算有意思还是尴尬呢
Yeah.
- Okay. ‭- Okay.
-行吧 -行吧
Okay.
行吧
All right, something's not working out here.
肯定有什么地方不合理
Perhaps it's the way you're pacing.
可能是你走来走去的方式不对
Pick a number of steps and stick to it.
你应该选好固定步数 然后贯彻到底
Maybe it's because you two aren't helping.
可能是因为你们俩没帮忙
Oh, really? But I'm writing with my prettiest handwriting.
是吗 但我已经用最好看的手写字写黑板了
- Don't be a child. - Hey!
-别像死小孩一样 -过分
Oh, you were talking to her.
原来你是说她啊
Who wants pigs in a blanket?
谁想吃香肠卷呀
Actually, do you have coffee?
有咖啡吗
I just made a pot, help yourself.
我刚泡了一壶 你自己倒吧
- Anything I could get you? - I need a cigarette.
-我能给你准备点什么吗 -我得去抽根烟
So how's it going?
进行得怎么样了
Great. Now that those two are gone,
很好 现在那两人走了
I can finally get some work done.
我终于可以完成点正事了
They call it "Hot Dog on a Stick,"
他们管那叫"热狗串"
but that's not the only food on a stick they sell.
但他们不只卖那一种用棍子串起来的食物
It's not?
是吗
- They also got cheese on a stick. - Oh, no.
-他们还卖芝士串串 -糟了
- You hiding from that guy? - ‭No.
-你在躲那个男生吗 -不是
Oh, I get it, you like him.
我懂了 你喜欢他
Shut up.
闭嘴
Aren't you a little young for that?
你现在就暗恋男生不会太早吗
How old were you when you started liking girls?
那你开始喜欢女生时是几岁
- Buh-bye. - Bye.
-拜啦 -再见
Hey, everybody, free drinks on the house!
各位 酒水免费招待哦
Dang.
辣爆了
Way older than you.
比你现在大多了
Doesn't matter, he doesn't like me anyway.
无所谓了 反正他也不喜欢我
Sorry.
我很遗憾
一只长得像猪的外星人
I liked it better when you wanted to marry ALF.
我比较喜欢你以前想嫁给《家有阿福》里的阿福
I still kind of do.
我现在还是有点想
So you went camping with Dale? How'd that go?
你和戴尔去郊游了 玩得怎么样
Oh, I hesitate to speak ill of him...
我不想说他坏话啦
I divorced him. Say what you want.
我和他离婚了 你什么坏话都可以说
- Then, it was terrible. ‭- Ah-ha!
-其实糟透了 -我就知道
All right, come on, let's talk about something else.
好了 我们聊点别的话题吧
Okay.
A lot of people here like to talk about the game.
这里很多客人都喜欢聊球赛
Really? You speak sports now?
真的吗 你现在还会聊运动话题了
I sure do. Check this out.
当然 瞧我的
Hey, ref! I suggest you go back to referee school
裁判 我建议你回裁判学校重读
and this time pay attention in class!
这次要认真听课哦
You tell him, Doc.
呛得好 博士
You're a doctor?
你是博士
He has his PhD in physics,
他有物理博士学位
but his specialty is quantum chromodynamics.
但他的专长是研究量子色动力学
Wow, that sounds interesting.
听起来真有趣啊
Oh, it is. And I would tell you more about it,
的确很有趣 我也想多给你介绍介绍
but I'm lucky I remembered the quantum chromodynamics.
但我能记得量子色动力学就很走运了
And you didn't even have to rub his head.
而且你不用摸他的光头就有这运气了
Well, it's here if the mood strikes.
你要是想摸 我随时奉陪啦
Ugh, come on, Bucky,
拜托 巴基
try throwing it to someone on your own team.
球能不能投给自己队友啊
Is that the Aggie game?
这是农工大学队的比赛吗
Yeah, we're down by ten.
是的 我们落后10分
You like A&M?
你喜欢农工大学队吗
I was raised a Cornhusker, but when in Texas...
我是土生土长的内布拉斯加州人 但来到德州...
Huh, science and sports? Didn't know that was a thing.
同时喜欢科学和运动 我不知道还有这种人
It is possible to be a scientist and a normal guy.
既是科学家也是正常人 这是有可能的
May your team be victorious!
愿你的球队获胜
Not my experience.
反正我没见识过
I brought you some coffee.
我拿了咖啡给你
You don't have to keep waiting on us.
你不用一直招待我们的
I'm sorry, is there a problem?
不好意思 有什么问题吗
- I'm just frustrated. - Is it Sheldon?
-我只是很沮丧无力 -是因为谢尔顿吗
It's Sheldon and Keith and every other guy in our field,
因为谢尔顿和基思 还有我们学科所有男人
which is basically everyone.
基本上就是所有人了
There were only three other women
除了我只有三个女性
and one of them just dropped out to get married.
其中一人还退学去结婚了
Oh, good for her.
那是好事啊
O-Or bad, bad for science, bad for women.
是坏事才对 对科学和女性来说是坏事
None of the guys in my class take me seriously,
我班上所有男生都不把我当回事
and honestly, it doesn't help when women like you
老实说 像你这样的女性忙东忙西
run around doing their laundry and making them snacks.
帮他们洗衣服准备零食 也是帮倒忙
I'm just being a good host.
我只是想当个好客的主人
Yeah, and raising another boy to think that all women
你还把另一个男孩教养成认为所有女性
are just notetakers and mommies.
都只是记笔记和当老妈子的
I'm sorry I'm making life so hard for you.
很抱歉 我害你的人生如此艰难
And for your information,
而且告诉你一声
Sheldon does not look down on women,
谢尔顿才不会瞧不起女性
he looks down on everyone.
他是瞧不起所有人
Friday the Thirteenth Part VIII:
《黑色星期五8: 杰森侵入曼哈顿》
Jason Takes Manhattan might be the best one.
应该是该系列最好的一部
Muppets also took Manhattan.
《大青蛙布偶秀》的布偶们也侵入了曼哈顿啊
There he is again.
又看到他了
Why don't you go talk to him?
你为什么不去跟他说话
Are you crazy? Look how beautiful he is.
你疯了 你看他多俊美啊
Sorry, the only guy I'm calling beautiful is me.
不好意思 我觉得俊美的男人只有我本人
And maybe David Hasselhoff.
可能还有《霹雳游侠》的大卫·哈塞尔霍夫吧
I understand that you want to be appreciated for what you do,
我明白你希望自己所做的事能得到赏识
but so do I.
但我也一样啊
This is my home and taking care of my family
这里是我家 照顾我的家人
is the choice that I've made, and I am proud to do it.
是我所做的选择 我为此很自豪
Okay.
好吧
It is okay.
的确很好
And I am sorry if me baking cookies
如果我烤饼干会给女性
says something bad about women,
带来负面影响 我很抱歉
but if you think that Sheldon is difficult to work with now,
但如果你以为现在谢尔顿就够难搞了
you should try him with low blood sugar,
你应该见识一下他低血糖时的嘴脸
he is a monster.
他简直是魔童
Someone's got to be in charge,
必须得有人掌控大局
but when you step up and do it, everyone gets upset.
但如果你主动站出来 大家都会不爽
So your problem is a woman's mad at you
所以你的烦恼就是一个女人生你气了
and Sheldon thinks you're dumb?
谢尔顿又认为你很蠢吗
- Yeah. - Welcome to my life, friend.
-是的 -欢迎体验我的日常生活 朋友
W-What do I do?
我该怎么做
You-you quit complaining.
你别再抱怨了
You're young, you're smart,
你还很年轻 又聪明
you're not tied down.
又没有家累
This is as good as it gets.
人生最好的时候也就这样了
It is?
真的吗
Yes.
真的啊
I wish I was 20 again.
我多希望重返20岁
Eating and drinking and being skinny.
可以大吃大喝 又还没发胖
Now go back in there, finish your project,
现在回里面去 完成你的报告
and get your ass to a keg party.
然后滚去参加桶装啤酒派对
Go!
快去啊
Somehow, my parents calmed everyone down
我父母莫名让所有人冷静下来了
and got us back on track.
并帮我们重新投入到报告中
We listened to each other's thoughts,
我们聆听对方的想法
and we worked as a team...
共同学习 一起摸索
for almost four whole minutes.
持续了快整整四分钟呢
All right, that doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通啊
Because you don't understand it.
那是因为你不懂
It makes total sense, Keith.
这明明很有道理 基思
Please, just take your underpants and go.
拜托你 拿上你的内裤走吧
Just say hi, keep it casual,
就打声招呼 随意一点
pretend like you don't care that much.
假装你不是很在乎他
But I care the most.
但我很在乎啊
See, that's gonna freak him out.
你这饥渴样会把他吓跑的
- How do you know? '- Cause it's freaking me out.
-你怎么知道 -因为我都快被你吓跑了
Now go.
去吧
No touching! That's right, you heard me!
不准摸她 没错 你听到我说的了
Hello?
Hi, Connie.
你好 康妮
Hi, John.
你好呀 约翰
It was a nice surprise running into you the other day.
那天碰巧遇见你 真好呢
It was.
是啊
Anyway, question:
我就想问问
Do you think your friend June is interested in me romantically?
你觉得你朋友琼对我有那方面的意思吗
Oh, I...
我...
Gee, I don't know.
天 我不知道
I only ask because I'm not good at knowing
我问你是因为我不擅长判断
what other people are feeling.
其他人的感觉
I'm aware.
这我知道
- So could you ask her for me? - No.
-你能帮我问问她吗 -不行
You're right, I should probably do it myself.
你说得对 我应该亲自问她的
Can I have her number?
你能给我她的电话吗
Well, you won over a whole bar,
既然你能迷倒整个酒吧的人
maybe you could win over June, too.
也许你也能迷倒琼吧
Hello?
Hi, June. John Sturgis here.
你好 琼 我是约翰·斯特吉斯
We met the other day.
我们前几天见过
I'm, uh, the scientist who won over the whole bar.
我是那个迷倒全酒吧的科学家
Oh, sure, I remember you.
我当然记得你
Good, good. Anyway,
那太好了 是这样的
I was wondering if you had any romantic interest in me.
我想问问 你对我有没有那方面的意思
Well, you don't beat around the bush, do you?
你这人说话都不绕圈子的 是吧[敲打灌木丛]
In medieval times,
中世纪时
hunters used to hire men to beat the area around bushes
猎人会雇请男人用棍子敲打灌木丛
with sticks in order to flush out game,
目的是为了把猎物赶出来
so no, I guess I don't do that.
我想我的确不做那种事
John,
约翰
you're a really sweet guy,
你是个很讨喜的男人
but I didn't feel like
但我不认为
we had that kind of connection.
我们之间有那种火花
Oh. I see.
我知道了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, that's all right. Um...
不 没关系
You know, the truth is,
说实话
I'm-I'm still kind of heartbroken over Connie,
我还在为和康妮分手了难过
and, uh, I was hoping if someone else liked me,
我本来希望如果有其他人喜欢我
it might make it hurt less.
也许能减轻我的痛苦
Well, I don't know either one of you very well,
你们两人我都不太了解
but I wouldn't write off Connie just yet.
但我觉得你和康妮还有戏
Why? Did she say something?
为什么 她说什么了吗
No, but, uh, it's just the way she looked at you.
没有 但她看你的眼神让我觉得余情未了
See? That's what I'm terrible at.
你看 我就是不会判断这种事
How do you people do it?
你们怎么做到的啊
Look, I know she's with Dale right now,
我知道她现在和戴尔在一起
but we were married for a long time.
但我和他当了很多年夫妻
Trust me, he's gonna screw this up.
相信我 他会搞砸的
Follow up question: Should I mention any of this to Connie?
那我再问个问题 这些话我该告诉康妮吗
Mm, I wouldn't.
劝你不要
Excellent!
太好了
Bye.
再见