小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第5集: 一个菠萝和男性友谊 A Pineapple and the Bosom of Male Friendship

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
Garden's looking nice.
花园看起来很不错
Well, not to commit the sin of pride, but I know.
我不想犯傲慢罪 但我知道啊
How did you come out of me?
我怎么会生出你这样的女儿
So, good news.
我有个好消息
John's coming home on Friday.
约翰这周五要回来啦
That's wonderful.
那太好啦
It is.
是啊
You must be thrilled.
那你肯定很激动吧
Oh, I am.
是啊
Mm. Little nervous?
会有点小紧张吗
No. No.
没 没有
No.
才没有呢
Be understandable if you were.
你紧张我也是可以理解的啊
The man has been in a mental institution.
他毕竟住进了精神病院一段时间
All I know is he sounded like himself on the phone,
我感觉电话中他已经回归原样了
and the doctors say he's good to go.
医生也说他可以康复出院了
Well, that's great.
那很好啊
It is. I'm excited.
是啊 我可欣喜若狂了
Well, good.
那就好
Very excited.
非常欣喜若狂
Okay.
好啦
I'm gonna get another beer.
我再去开瓶啤酒
'Cause you're so excited?
因为你很欣喜若狂吗
You know it!
你懂的
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 敬你一杯赛太公 油腻希
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
校对 爱Yin湿坦赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第五集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
We need to have a talk.
我们需要来谈谈
Georgie, get in here!
小乔治 你过来
Are we in trouble?
我们做错事了吗
No one's in trouble.
没人做错事
- What's going on? - Have a seat.
-怎么了 -过来坐下
You're also getting talked to.
你也得坐下来听我说
Sit.
给老娘坐下
Okay,
好啦
Dr. Sturgis will be joining us for dinner.
斯特吉斯博士今晚会来共进晚餐
Hot darn.
哎哟妈呀
That guy's back?
他回来啦
I thought he was in the nut house.
他不是在疯人院里吗
We do not call it that.
不可以这么称呼那里
That's what Dad calls it.
老爸就是这么叫的啊
And that's why I made him sit.
这就是为什么我也让他坐下听讲了
We need to make sure that Dr. Sturgis feels comfortable.
我们得让斯特吉斯博士感到自在
And how are we supposed to do that?
那我们应该怎么做到那样呢
For starters, do not bring up his time in the hospital.
首先 不要提起他住院的事情
What if he brings it up?
那如果他主动提起呢
You let the grown-ups handle that.
你就等大人处理
In this scenario, am I one of the grown-ups?
在这情境中 我是大人组里的吗
No.
不是
- Great. - You also will not
-太好了 -你们同样也不可以
stare at him during dinner.
在晚饭席间盯着人家看
Can I look at him at all?
我是完全不可以看他吗
Yes.
你可以看他
How long can I look at him before it's considered staring?
那我看他多久会被当做是盯着他看
When I'm trying not to stare at girls,
当我在试着不要盯着女生看的时候
my rule is "two Mississippi".
我的规矩就是"数两声"
I taught him that.
这招是我教他的
Just be on your best behavior.
请你们要做最好的表现
And if you're not sure if you should say something,
如果你不确定有些话该不该说
do not say it.
那你就别说
- What? - Hey, it works.
-干嘛啦 -真的是这样呢
When I hit three Mississippis, she noticed.
当我数到第三声 她就意识到了
See?
你看吧
Told you.
就说吧
Meemaw and Dr. Sturgis are out front.
姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士在外面了
They're walking up the path.
来到小路了
They see me.
他们看到我了
I'm waving.
我在招手
They waved back.
他们也朝我招手了
They're close to the door.
他们走近门口了
Even closer.
更接近了
Almost there.
就要到了
Door...
门...
... bell!
铃响了
Remember everything we talked about.
别忘了我提醒过你们的事
Welcome!
欢迎欢迎
Look who I brought!
看看我带谁来啦
Hello!
你们好啊
Come in, come in.
请进请进
It's so good to see you.
见到你真是太高兴了
I don't normally do this, but...
我很少这么做 但...
put her there.
来握个爪吧
No mitten.
不戴手套
I'm honored.
太荣幸了
It's just so wonderful to see you all again.
再次见到你们真是太高兴了
We've been looking forward to it.
我们也期待很久了
We sure have.
绝对是的
One Mississippi,
一声
two Mississippi.
两声
Uh, why are you counting?
你为什么要数呢
You know Shelly. He loves his numbers.
你也知道谢利 他就爱数字
Let's say grace.
来祷告吧
Bless us, Lord, for the food we are about to receive
感谢主为我们提供面前的食物
and bless the hands that prepared it. Amen.
也保佑准备这餐点的人 阿门
- Amen. - Dig in.
-阿门 -开动吧
Oh, I am so excited to have a home-cooked meal.
我太期待吃家里做的家常菜了
The food in the hospital was bland-arino.
医院里的食物真是淡出鸟了
Uh, be sure to save room for dessert.
记得留点肚子吃饭后甜点
I made banana pudding.
我做了香蕉布丁
George, tell him how good my banana pudding is.
乔治 跟他说说香蕉布丁有多好吃
Good pudding.
上好的布丁
Lot of bananas.
加了很多香蕉
Well, now, pardon me if I'm wrong, but...
听我说 如果是我误会那很抱歉
I would totally understand if any of you felt uncomfortable
但如果你们对我来感到不自在 我十分能理解
about me being here after my time in the hospital.
毕竟我是个刚刚才从医院出院的人
Oh, no, we're very comfortable.
没这回事 我们感觉很轻松
Very comfortable.
完全不会不自在啦
Well, just in case, I want you all to know
我以防万一一下 如果你们有任何
I'm perfectly happy to answer any questions that you might have.
想问我的问题 我十分乐意回答
You sure you want to do that?
你确定吗
Of course.
当然啦
The best way to destigmatize something
要消除偏见与误会最好的方法
is to talk about it.
就是大方谈论它
May I?
我可以提问吗
Um, go ahead.
那你问吧
Why wasn't I allowed to visit you?
为什么我不被允许去探视你
Some of the other patients there
医院里的其他一些病人
were very unwell,
状况十分不好
and I didn't want you to be disturbed by their behavior.
我不想你因为他们的行为而受到惊吓
I got one.
我也有一题
Here we go.
要来了
Did they lock you up in a room?
他们有把你锁在病房里吗
I wasn't able to leave the hospital without being discharged,
我只是不能在经过允许前离开病院
but I was free to walk the grounds.
但我在医院里是可以随意走动的
How did you know when you were all better?
那你是怎么知道你康复了
Well, it's not like a cold,
跟得了感冒不太一样
where you have it and then you don't.
你得了感冒 之后好了就没了
But I've learned skills that, uh,
而是我学习到了方法
help me to manage my mental health.
来帮助自己保持心理健康
Well, that went over my head.
真是理解不能啊
I got another one.
我还有一题
In The Shining, Jack Nicholson goes nuts
在电影《闪灵》里 杰克·尼科尔森发疯
and chases people around with an axe...
拿着一把斧子追着人...
- One question each. - Dang it.
-一人只准问一题 -靠
Should've started with that one.
我应该先问这题的
How 'bout a little nightcap?
来喝一杯睡前酒吧
Oh, I don't think so.
不了不了
Got to ride the old bike home.
我还得骑车回家呢
I thought you were staying the night.
我还以为你今晚在这过呢
I wasn't planning on it.
我没有这个打算
Okay.
好吧
Now that we're talking about this, um,
刚好说到这个话题上
we've never really discussed the status of our relationship.
我们还没有好好再谈过我们感情的状况
Don't you worry.
不用担心
As far as I'm concerned, we just...
就我个人认为 我们就...
pick up right where we left off.
恢复你入院前的状态就行了
That means a lot.
这话对我意义重大
But, um...
但是呢...
I think it's for the best if we don't.
我觉得我们最好还是别继续了
- What? - I hope we can still be friends.
-什么 -我希望我们还能当朋友
But, um, I don't think
但是我觉得...
we should be in a romantic relationship anymore.
我们不应该再继续谈恋爱了
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I mean, poor choice of words, but...
我知道用这词有点歧义 但是
are you crazy?!
你丫疯啦
Do you... I... Do you mean you-you really
你... 你是说你... 真的
don't want to see me anymore?
不想再跟我谈下去了吗
Don't I get a say in that?
这件事我没有决定权吗
No.
没有
Really? I-I kind of think I do.
是吗 我觉得我也有的吧
Connie, if I'm single and have another episode,
康妮 如果我单身时又发病了
it only hurts me.
那就只是我自己的问题
If we're together, that hurts you,
但如果我们在一起 那就会伤害到你
and I can't do that again.
而我不想再次伤到你了
I have been waiting for you this whole time.
这段期间我可是都对你不离不弃
Just more proof that you're a wonderful woman
更证明了你是一个好女人
and you deserve someone you can count on.
你应该跟一个你能托付的男人在一起
How about Ira from the furniture store?
家具店的艾拉怎么样
He's a catch.
他很不错啊
Now you're gonna play matchmaker for me?
你现在还要来帮我牵红线了吗
I suppose I am.
大概是吧
You realize I could call him right now.
你知道我现在可以打给他的吧
I think you should.
我觉得你应该打啊
You better mean it, 'cause I'll do it.
那你最好是真心的 因为我可真会打
No time like the present.
此时不打更待何时
I'm doing it.
我要打了
I'm dialing.
我拨号啦
Great.
很好
It's ringing.
电话响啦
Tell him I said hi.
帮我跟他打个招呼
Rosenbloom's Fine Furniture. Ira speaking.
洛圣朋高级家具店 我是艾拉
Hello, Ira.
你好啊 艾拉
It's Connie Tucker.
小女子康妮·塔克
Connie. Oh, my gosh.
康妮 我的天啊
How are you?
你好吗
He wants to know how I am.
人家想知道我好不好呢
Tell him.
回答他啊
I'll call you back.
我之后再打给你
Can you believe it?
你敢相信吗
It sounds like he has your best interests at heart.
感觉他是为了你好才这样
Men don't break up with me.
这世上没有男人可以甩了我
I do the breaking up.
只有老娘甩人
Well, I think it's nice that you can still experience new things
到了你这岁数居然还能够体验到新鲜事物
at your age.
这样很棒啊
Keep it up, and you won't get to my age.
你再逼逼你就活不到我这岁数
So, are you gonna go out with Ira?
那你要跟艾拉去约会吗
Well, I don't know why not.
有何不可呢
Is that really what you want?
但这真的是你想要的吗
Well, I'm sure as hell not gonna sit home by myself
我肯定不想自己坐在家里
while I try and figure it out.
想清楚那关系到底怎么办
Doesn't sound like you're being nice to Ira.
感觉这样对艾拉不太地道啊
She's not nice. Been saying it for years.
她这人本来就不地道 我都说了好多年了
Mom,
will Dr. Sturgis be coming over again?
斯特吉斯博士还会再来吗
- I don't know. - He should.
-不知道呢 -他应该再来
We had so much fun talking about the mental hospital,
我们昨晚谈精神病院谈得很开心
we barely got to talk about science.
都还没机会聊到科学呢
Well, I don't know what his plans are.
我不知道他有什么安排
Is Meemaw coming for dinner tonight?
那姥姥今晚会来吃饭吗
No. She is busy.
不会 她有事要忙
With Dr. Sturgis? Maybe I can join them.
跟斯特吉斯博士吗 那或许我能一起去啊
All my fun facts make me a welcome addition
我的各种有趣小知识储备
to any dinner date.
能为各种晚餐约会增色不少
She's not gonna be with Dr. Sturgis, sweetie.
宝贝 她不会跟斯特吉斯博士在一起
Then I don't understand why I can't invite him over.
那我不懂我们为什么不能邀请他来
Your meemaw and Dr. Sturgis are...
你姥姥跟斯特吉斯博士...
figuring out how their relationship is gonna work
在他出院后开始在探讨
now that he's back.
他们的感情将何去何从
Why does their relationship need to be any different?
他们的感情为什么会要有变化呢
It's complicated.
很复杂啦
So, we can't have him over?
所以我们不能邀请他来了
Sorry. It's just not a good idea right now.
抱歉啊 只是现在真的不太合适
This isn't fair.
这太不公平了吧
I find the one person in Texas who understands me
我找到了全德州唯一能理解我的那个人
and now I'm not allowed to see him?
而现在却不准跟他见面了
Hello!
你好啊
- Come in. - So, uh, Connie is, uh,
-请进 -所以康妮...
okay with my being here?
不介意我来吧
Don't worry about it or, you know, mention it.
不用担心 也不用再提起
Well, here's a pineapple.
来 送你们一颗凤梨
It's a symbol of hospitality dating back to the 1700s.
18世纪的时候它代表着款待
Thank you. How...
谢谢你 真是太...
tropical.
热带风情了
Dr. Sturgis, hello!
斯特吉斯博士 欢迎你来
Hi!
你好啊
Ooh. Did you know the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality?
你知道凤梨是款待的象征吗
As a matter of fact, I did.
我还真的知道
You're welcome!
不用谢哦
I got to tell you,
我得老实说
this is an unexpected surprise.
这真是意外惊喜
Here's to surprises.
敬惊喜
'Cause last I heard,
因为据我所知
you and John were still going out.
你和约翰仍在约会
Well, now I'm not, and I'm here with you,
但我现在没有啊 我跟你在这里
so let's not talk about him.
所以我们就别提起他了
Ooh. Sounds like this breakup is a little fresh.
听起来你们才分手不久啊
Yeah, it was pretty recent.
没错 是最近才分的
What, like, a week? Month?
大概一周前吗 一个月前
Literally as I was calling you.
就在我打给你之前
Well, I'm glad that I was the first person that came to mind.
我很开心你第一个就想起我
Actually, you were his idea.
其实是他提议我找你的
Still glad.
还是很开心啦
Really? This again?
不是吧 又来
Just sit.
乖乖坐下
Where's Meemaw?
姥姥人呢
Not here tonight.
她今晚不在
- Why? - As I understand it,
-为什么 -据我了解
now that Dr. Sturgis is back from the hospital,
现在斯特吉斯博士从医院回来了
he and Meemaw are figuring out
他和姥姥要想清楚
how their relationship is going to work.
该如何继续他们的恋爱关系
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Sounds like she dumped him.
听起来她甩了他
- Actually, he's the one... - Sheldon, didn't you want
-其实是他... -谢尔顿 你不是
- to talk about science stuff? - Yes.
-想聊科学的话题吗 -是的
Good. Do that right now
很好 现在赶紧聊
Well, I realize being here after ending
我知道和康妮分手后
my romantic relationship with Connie is unusual.
仍然来你们家 是挺不寻常的
So, as before,
所以跟以前一样
I'm perfectly happy to answer any questions that you might have.
我很乐意为你们解答任何问题
I have a question.
我有个问题
Can I eat in front of the TV?
我能坐到电视机前面吃吗
Sure.
可以
Let's get back to The Shining.
我们继续聊《闪灵》吧
When them elevator doors open, oh, man.
当电梯门打开时 妈呀吓死人
Let me get this straight.
我来理清楚
Your boyfriend comes home from the mental hospital,
你男朋友从精神病院回来后
he dumps you,
就甩了你
and he suggests that you go out with me?
然后建议你和我出来约会吗
- Yeah. - Sounds like a spite date.
-没错 -听起来是赌气约会啊
Well, gosh, when you say it like that, doesn't sound great.
你这么解读的话听起来就不好了嘛
No. No, no, I'm fine with it. I just...
不不不 我不介意 我只是...
I want to make sure I got everything right.
想确保我弄清楚来龙去脉了
Hospital, dumped, spite.
医院 甩我 赌气
You got it.
你都知道了
All right. I hear the creamed spinach is terrific.
好 我听说这里的奶油菠菜做得很棒
How do relationships work for old people?
老人的恋爱是怎么谈的
When you were young, you didn't think old women looked hot.
人年轻的时候 并不觉得老女人性感
But now that you're old, do you?
但你现在老了 就觉得她们性感了吗
Well, that's a very interesting question.
这个问题很有意思
Can I speak to you in the kitchen?
我能跟你到厨房聊聊吗
- I want to hear the answer. - I've always found
-我想听他的答案 -我一直都觉得
your grandmother to be very hot stuff.
你姥姥非常火辣性感
All right, let's go.
听完了 走吧
But you can see her wrinkles, right?
但你能看见她满脸的皱纹吧
Why don't you take John to a bar or something?
不如你带约翰去酒吧之类的地方吧
- Why? - 'Cause the children don't need to hear
-为什么 -因为孩子们不需要听到
about how attractive he finds their grandmother.
他觉得他们姥姥有多迷人
Why don't you take him out?
你干嘛不带他出去呢
Fine. You make sure the kids take baths and get to bed.
行 那你督促孩子们洗澡和准时上床睡觉
Oh, and Sheldon needs his fingernails trimmed.
对了 谢尔顿的指甲也该剪了
Hey, John, what do you say you and I go grab a beer?
约翰 我们俩出去喝杯啤酒怎么样啊
But we haven't cut open the pineapple yet.
但我们还没开菠萝呢
You boys go ahead.
你们去吧
We'll eat the pineapple another time.
我们下次再吃菠萝好了
But we haven't had a chance to talk about science.
但我们还没机会聊科学呢
Ooh, can Sheldon come?
谢尔顿能一起去吗
- Can I? - No.
-我能去吗 -不行
So, enough about me.
别再说我的事了
- What's been going on in your life? - Oh, boy. Well,
-你最近的生活怎么样 -老天
after you and I broke up,
我俩分手之后
I took the opportunity to work on myself.
我就借此机会多运动运动
Started playing tennis again.
我又开始打网球了
Uh, I-I bought a telescope, which is pretty cool
我买了一架望远镜 可酷了
because you-you got to see the Moon all big and things.
因为能看到放大的月亮什么的
And, uh, I-I tried Vietnamese food for the first time,
我还首次尝试了越南菜
which did not go well.
但结果不太好
Oh, very spicy.
辣死我了
You wouldn't believe the heartburn.
你都不知道我胃烧得多慌
Not enough Tums in the world.
多少的胃药都不够吃
This is wonderful.
来这真是太棒了
Did you know the term "Dive bar" originated
你知道吗 一开始叫"廉价[潜入]酒吧"
because many establishments were below street level,
是因为当时很多店面都比路面低
and patrons had to essentially dive down to enter them.
顾客必须往地下走才能进入
Didn't know that.
我以前不知道
Well, now you do.
现在你知道啦
Hey, George.
乔治
- Who's your friend? - Hey, Nate.
-介绍一下你朋友吧 -内特
This is John Sturgis.
这位是约翰·斯特吉斯
He's a scientist.
他是名科学家
Pleased to make your acquaintance, Nate.
认识你很高兴 内特
What can I get you?
你们想喝点什么
Um, do you have sarsaparilla?
你们这有沙士吗
Two beers. We'll take two beers.
两杯啤酒 我们就来两杯啤酒
I must admit, after the breakup,
我必须承认 他们分手后
I was worried, but now that Dr. Sturgis and Dad are friends,
我一度很担心 但现在斯特吉斯博士和爸爸是朋友了
we'll be seeing even more of him.
我们以后就能更常见到他
How do we see less of him?
有什么办法能少见他一点
That is not nice.
这样很没礼貌
Sorry, but I'm on Meemaw's side.
对不起 但我站在姥姥那边
She got me a two-piece bathing suit.
她给我买了两截式泳衣
I didn't realize we were expected to take sides.
我都不知道我们要选边站
No one needs to take sides.
没人需要选边站
When Heather M.'s parents got divorced,
海瑟·M的爸妈离婚后
she said it was like picking sides,
她说那就像选边站一样
but you get twice the presents.
不过能获得双倍的礼物
This isn't a divorce.
他们又不是离婚了
And I'm sure Meemaw and Dr. Sturgis will still be friends.
姥姥和斯特吉斯博士一定会继续当朋友的
Heather M.'s parents aren't friends.
海瑟·M的爸妈就决裂不是朋友了
But now she's got Barbie's DreamHouse
但她现在既有芭比的梦想小屋
and the pink Corvette.
也有粉色遥控车呢
You heard me.
你听见我的暗示了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
That looks amazing. I love ice cream.
看起来很美味 我喜欢冰淇淋
Did you know
你知道吗
that they used to use the anal glands of beavers
他们以前常使用海狸的肛门腺体
to make it taste like vanilla?
模拟出香草的味道
No. Where'd you hear that?
不可能 你从哪听说的
I understand it's difficult to, uh, milk the little sacs.
不过我知道要从它们囊中挤出汁来很不容易
It's just something I picked up along the way.
就是在别的地方听说的啦
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
很好
Let's eat pie.
我们来吃派吧
And maybe not the ice cream.
还是别吃冰淇淋好了
Can you believe Connie was my first girlfriend?
你能相信康妮是我第一个女朋友吗
Really?
真的吗
And probably my last.
很可能也是最后一个
Come on, don't talk like that.
别说丧气话嘛
No, it's true.
不 是真的
She may not realize it,
她也许还不明白
but this is all for the best.
但这决定对大家都好
I'm damaged goods.
我是残次品
No, you're not.
你当然不是了
It had just been so long since I'd had an episode.
之前我已经很久没发过病了
I thought I was okay.
我还以为自己没事了
But, clearly, I'm not,
但显然我有事
and, uh, who knows if it'll happen again.
谁知道什么时候还会再发病
And, uh, I just can't take the risk
我不能冒险
of putting Connie through that.
让康妮再经历一次
Hey, she's got problems, too.
她也有她的毛病啊
I've seen her take a wine cooler out of the trash and finish it.
我见过她从垃圾堆里捡起瓶果酒 然后干了
- I'm not joking. - Well,
-我没开玩笑 -好吧
thank you for listening.
谢谢你听我吐苦水
My pleasure.
乐意至极
And if you want to talk about your relationship with Mary,
如果你想聊你和玛丽的婚姻
I'm all ears.
我随时奉陪
Intimacy issues, communication difficulties,
关系疏远 沟通有困难
problems in the bedroom...
在床上不和谐...
Hey! Pool table's open.
瞧 台球桌开了
Ah! Wonderful!
太棒啦
But if you did get a divorce,
但如果你们真的离婚了
how many American Girl dolls could I get?
我能得到多少个美国女孩娃娃呢
Your father and I aren't getting a divorce.
我和你爸没要离婚
But more than one, right?
但要是离了就不止一个 对吧
Are there any questions that aren't about divorce?
你有跟离婚无关的问题要问吗
Nope. Sheldon?
没有 谢尔顿
Is it difficult to see your mother
看着你妈跟不是你爸的人约会
go out with men who aren't your father?
是不是很难接受
That's a big one.
这个问题很严肃啊
I suppose it took some getting used to,
我的确花了一点时间才接受
but she's a grown-up,
但她是成年人了
and even though Pop-Pop passed away,
虽然姥爷去世了
she deserves to be happy.
但她仍该拥有幸福
Just so you know,
告诉你一声
I'd be happy with one American Girl doll.
我只要有一个美国女孩娃娃就满足了
And we're done.
我们聊完了
Thank you so much, Ira.
非常感谢你 艾拉
I really needed this.
我真的很需要有人陪我
You're welcome.
不客气
We should do it again.
我们应该再约出来
What's your Friday night look like?
你周五晚上有什么安排
Oh, no, Friday's no good
周五不行
'cause we're doing inventory at the store.
因为我们要在店里盘点货物
Oh, okay. Well, how about the weekend?
好吧 那周末呢
No, no, no, that's not good for me, either.
不不 周末我也没空
Are you blowing me off?
你是在拒绝我吗
Is it that obvious?
有这么明显吗
Well, I don't understand why.
可我不明白为什么
I mean, I-I thought we had a nice time.
我以为我们今晚挺愉快的
Oh, we did.
是很愉快
But you're still hung up on John,
但你仍对约翰念念不忘
and I don't want to have my heart broken again,
我不希望又心碎一次
so I'm gonna respectfully pass.
所以恕我必须拒绝你
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I know. It turns out I do have a shred of dignity.
就是啊 没想到我居然还有尊严残留在体内
I'm as surprised as you are.
我和你一样感到意外
I'm not having a good week.
我这礼拜可真不顺啊
Have you played much pool?
你以前打过台球吗
Oh, in my undergraduate days, all the time.
念大学时经常打
It's just physics and geometry.
这就是物理学和几何学
Is that so?
是吗
I calculate the angles in my head.
我在脑子里计算角度
Sometimes in radians,
有时用弧度
sometimes in degrees,
有时用角度数
depending on my level of whimsy.
看我那天心情如何啦
I'm a radians man myself.
我喜欢用弧度来计算
That's a joke?
这是笑话吗
Supposed to be.
是有这个意思
Oh, life is funny.
人生真有意思
A week ago, I was in a mental institution,
一周前 我还在精神病院里
and now I'm laughing it up in a dive bar.
现在我却在一间廉价酒吧里开怀大笑
Not just any dive bar.
还不是普通的酒吧哦
One where everyone knows me.
是所有人都认识我的酒吧
And they are lucky that they do.
他们能认识你真的太幸运了
Excuse me!
不好意思
Everyone!
各位
- Oh, boy. - I would like to propose a toast to George Cooper.
-惨了 -我提议大家为乔治·库珀干一杯
I don't mind telling you
我不怕告诉你们
I'm going through a bit of a rough patch,
我目前正经历一个人生难关
and this man went out of his way to take me here
这个男人特意带我来这里
and listen to my woes.
聆听我的烦恼和悲伤
And George and I don't even know each other that well.
而且我和乔治根本没有多熟
You heard it. Y'all heard it.
你们都听见了 我跟他不熟
But I just broke up with a woman.
但我刚和一位女性分手了
A beautiful, passionate woman.
她美丽 充满激情
Adventurous.
有冒险精神
Sensual.
感性
Apparently,
显然
you're never too old for heartache.
人无论到几岁都会为爱心碎
But tonight,
但今晚
I found solace in the bosom of male friendship.
我在男性友谊的怀中找到了慰藉
To George Cooper.
敬乔治·库珀
Drinks are on me!
酒我请了
To George Cooper!
敬乔治·库珀
What happened?
发生什么了
Oh, I had a few beers.
我喝了几杯啤酒
He had one.
他喝了一杯
Seriously?
你们不是吧
We can't get a dog, and this guy's still here?
不准我养狗 却让这家伙赖到现在都不走