小谢尔顿 第三季 Young Sheldon Season 3 第7集: 婆罗洲猩猩和好斗文化 Pongo Pygmaeus and a Culture that Encourages Spitting

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 贾弗尔·马哈穆德

演员: 伊恩·阿米蒂奇 / 佐伊·派瑞 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 兰斯·巴伯 / 蒙塔纳·乔丹 / 拉根·雷沃德 / 安妮·波茨 / 莎拉·贝克 / 卡尔利斯·布克 / 丹尼斯·库克鲁姆 / 约翰·哈特曼 / 卡


台词
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
- Excuse me. You Coach Ballard? - That'd be me.
-不好意思 你是巴拉德教练吗 -是我
My daughter's here to try out.
我女儿来参加选拔赛
Come on, I'm not gonna put a girl on my team.
拜托 我不可能让一个女孩加入队伍
Why not?
为什么
She's got pigtails.
她还扎着小辫子
You're not even gonna give her a chance?
你连一个机会都不给她吗
No.
不给
Hey. Hello. Can I talk to you?
你好 能跟你聊聊吗
Yeah.
可以
You tell my granddaughter she can't play baseball?
你跟我外孙女说 她不能打棒球
Well, I was just looking out for her, that's all.
我只是想保护她 没别的意思
Well, we don't need you deciding what's best for her.
我们不需要你来决定 什么对她才是最好
- Or what? - Or you and me are gonna have problems.
-要是我拒绝呢 -那我绝对跟你没完
- We're back! - How'd it go?
-我们回来了 -怎么样了
She made the team.
她被选进球队了
Congratulations!
恭喜啊
And Meemaw got a date with the coach.
而且姥姥要跟教练去约会
- What? - It was a productive afternoon.
-什么 -是个一箭双雕的下午嘛
You sure you don't want me to stay?
你确定你不想我留下吗
You promised you'd take me to RadioShack.
你答应要带我去睿侠电器行了
Sheldon, this is a big day for your sister.
谢尔顿 今天是你姐姐的大日子
I'm fine, Dad.
我没事的 老爸
Come on.
别这样嘛
I really don't want to go to RadioShack.
我真的不想去睿侠
Ah. George.
乔治
- Dale. - ‭Hey, Missy.
-戴尔 -你好啊 米希
Why don't you get out there and start warming up?
你先过去开始热身吧
Okay.
And you must be Sheldon.
那你肯定就是谢尔顿了
Your grandmother told me all about you.
你姥姥跟我说了很多你的事
We're going to RadioShack.
我们要去睿侠了
Yeah, she didn't lie.
她可真是没瞎编啊
George, I figure we kind of got off
乔治 我觉得我们那天
on the wrong foot the other day.
首次见面的情况可能不是那么融洽
- Don't worry about it. - Well, I do worry about it.
-别担心啦 -我是有点担心的
I-I'd like to take you out for a beer,
我想邀请你出去一起喝杯啤酒
if that would be okay.
你愿意吗
It appears Meemaw told him about you, too.
看来姥姥也跟他聊过你
Sounds great.
没问题
- Have a good practice. - ‭Thank you.
-祝今天练习顺利 -谢谢
It's nice that you're going to socialize
你愿意跟姥姥的新男朋友
- with Meemaw's new boyfriend. - I know.
-一起出去玩 感觉挺不错的 -是啊
She's gonna hate it.
她绝对会不爽到死
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 赛太公摩擦痴痴 油腻希
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
校对 舌战群儒赛太公
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
后期 灰灰是菇凉 时间轴 加森
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
总监 新浪微博@赛太公
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
第三季 第七集
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
少年
谢尔顿
电脑区
Hey, Clark. Today's the day.
你好啊 克拉克 今天就是那个大日子
It's in the back. I'll go get it.
在后面仓库 我去拿
What's he getting?
他要去拿什么
A direct-connect 300 baud modem.
300波特率的直接连接调制解调器
How much?
多少钱
Don't worry, I'm using my allowance.
不用担心 我是用自己的零花钱买
Plus, Clark gave me a healthy discount
而且克拉克也给了我不错的折扣
for helping with his application to medical school.
因为我帮忙他弄了医学院的申请表
Okay.
好吧
What's a modem do?
那调制解调器是干嘛用的
It allows me to connect my computer
它让我能把我的电脑
to other computers that also have one.
跟其他有调制解调器的人互相连上
Why would you need to do that?
那你为什么需要跟人家连上呢
So I can share my scientific ideas
这样我才可以把我的科学想法
with academics all over the world.
跟世界各地的学者们分享啊
It's like the cybernetic version of the Algonquin Round Table.
就像是电脑版的阿尔冈琴圆桌会
1919年至1929年间 每天中午在纽约阿尔冈琴酒店由作家 评论家 演员等组成的文人雅士讨论会
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
That's okay, you're still my dad
没事啦 你还是我亲爹
and I'm genetically obligated to love you.
我也有基因上必须爱你的责任
Missy, how was practice?
米希 练习怎么样了
So good.
太棒了
Tell us everything.
快把全部都说出来
The boys were a little mean at first, but I handled it.
男生们一开始有点坏 但都被我处理好了
Can I warm up with you?
我能跟你一起热身吗
I don't play baseball with girls.
我才不跟女生一起玩棒球
Really? Your friend's playing with one.
是吗 可是你的朋友就在跟某个女生玩啊
I am so proud of you.
你最棒了
Well, I'm glad you all had a good day.
你们俩都玩得开心就好
Not just them.
不只是他们
Guess who I'm grabbing a beer with.
猜猜我要跟谁一起去喝啤酒
Your new friend, Dale.
你的新朋友 戴尔
Are you kidding me?
你是不是跟我闹呢
You were right, she's not happy.
你说得对 她不爽了
Hello.
你好
Hi, Georgie.
你好啊 小乔治
It's Lisa, from English class.
我是跟你上一门英文课的丽莎
Oh, hey. What's up?
你好啊 什么事
I was wondering if you could help me with our homework.
我是想问你能不能跟你请教我们的作业
Crap, we have homework?
靠 我们还有作业吗
You're so funny.
你好搞笑啊
I think so.
我也觉得
Most people don't.
但大多数人都不觉得
What's that noise?
那是什么声音啊
No idea.
不知道
Georgie, I need you to get off the phone.
小乔治 我需要你挂掉电话
Hang on, Lisa.
稍等一下 丽莎
I'm helping someone with their English homework.
我在帮忙人写我们英文作业呢
I don't have time for jokes.
我没空听你讲笑话
I need the phone line to connect my modem.
你打电话我的调制解调器就不能连上网
What the hell's a modem?
调制解调器是什么鬼
It links my computer to an interconnected web of other computers
它让我的电脑可以与其他电脑互相连接
in order to facilitate the exchange of ideas.
好让我们进行思想的交换
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
这真是我听过最蠢的东西了
Sadly, that was not the stupidest thing he ever said.
很遗憾 这不是他说过最蠢的话
Have you tried the meatballs here?
你吃过这里的肉丸吗
They are fantastic.
超好吃啊
I haven't.
还没呢
But speaking of meatballs,
不过既然说到肉丸
I hear you're gonna hang out with my son-in-law.
我听说你要跟我的肉丸女婿出去玩
Yeah.
是啊
You don't like that at all.
你不喜欢我们一起相处啊
No, it's fine with me.
没啊 我完全不介意
I hope you all go out and... have a grand old time. ‭
我希望你们一起出去... 玩得超级开心
Yeah, well, what's the matter?
好啦 到底怎么了
- You afraid I'm gonna find out all your secrets? - Calm down.
-你是担心我会发现你的那些秘密吗 -您省省吧
You're enjoying this a little too much.
你感觉有点享受过头了吧
Enjoying it? I'm loving it.
何止是享受 简直是心痒难耐啊
Look how mad you're getting.
看看你都不爽成什么样了
Come on, what's he got on you?
来嘛 他握有你什么把柄
Did you do some jail time?
你蹲过监狱吗
Were you a go-go dancer?
以前是在酒吧里的舞女吗
Have you got a tattoo in a naughty place?
还是在什么"坏坏"的地方有刺青啊
Can I see it?
我能看看吗
Ooh! Someone responded to a theory I posted
有人回复了我在
on the physics bulletin board.
物理学讨论版贴的理论了
He called my work flawed.
他说我的作品有瑕疵
That's rude.
真没礼貌
Let him know he can't push you around.
让他知道你也不是好欺负的
That's what I did at baseball practice.
我在棒球练习时就是这么做的
I'd rather not resort to name-calling.
我不想靠毒舌来回击
It usually gets me stuffed somewhere uncomfortable.
这通常都会害我被塞进很不舒服的地方
That's in person,
那是面对面的时候嘛
where people know you're pathetic and weak.
人家知道你软弱悲催
That's true.
这倒是真的
This is completely anonymous.
网上没人知道我的身份
I can say whatever I want
我可以畅所欲言
without fear of physical retaliation.
不怕受到身体上的打击报复
Thanks.
谢谢你的建议
And on that day,
就在那天
my sister created the first Internet flame war.
我姐姐推动了因特网上首次的喷子大战
Ooh, that is as cruel as it is grammatical.
又狠又毒 文法又标准无误
And send.
发送
I tried to call you last night; the phone was busy.
我昨晚试着打给你了 不过你家电话占线
Oh, yeah, that was Sheldon.
是啊 是因为谢尔顿
Sheldon has friends he talks on the phone with?
谢尔顿有可以打电话聊天的朋友了吗
Well, his computer was talking to another computer.
是他的电脑在跟其他的电脑对话啦
And the world makes sense again.
世界又恢复正常了
Morning.
早安
Just a reminder, I'm gonna be late tonight.
提醒你一下 我今晚会比较晚回家
Hanging with my new buddy Dale.
要跟我新的好兄弟戴尔出去玩
Well, I hope you two have fun together.
希望你们俩玩得愉快啦
Oh, we will. So much to talk about.
当然会啦 有那么多能聊的
You better respect her privacy.
你最好给我尊重一下她的隐私
Oh, I don't plan on doing that at all.
我完全没这个打算
Don't you need to go to work?
你不用上班的吗
Yes, but I don't want to leave until I know you're upset.
要啊 但我在确定你不爽了之前还不想走
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not.
那抱歉了 我没不爽
Yeah, you are.
你有
Bye.
再见啦
It's just so easy. All you do is type in the Usenet address:
非常简单 你只需要输入新闻网的地址
"Sci... dot... theory...
"Sci[科学].theory[理论]
dot... physics...
.physics[物理]
dot... research...
.research[研究]
dot... quantum."
.quantum[量子]"
Press enter, and it comes right up.
按下回车 然后马上就出来啦
正在初始化
正在读取数据中
Careful. In WarGames,
小心 在电影《战争游戏》中
Matthew Broderick almost blew up the world.
男主角差点就把世界炸了
The only thing I'm gonna be blowing up
我唯一要炸掉的东西
is this fellow's flimsy argument.
就是这家伙苍白无力的论点
That was one of my classic jokes; feel free to laugh.
这是比较经典的那种笑话 想笑出声别客气
See? Like magic.
你看 就像魔法一般
Uh, why are you dressed like a boy?
你为什么打扮得像个男孩子
I made the baseball team.
我入选棒球队了啊
Oh, so you are a boy.
所以你是个男孩子
Get out, I need to change.
出去 我要换衣服
- You seem upset. - I am.
-你好像不开心 -是啊
I was right? Good for me.
我说对了吗 我真厉害
Just get out.
快出去啦
Wait.
等等
You get picked on all the time.
你整天被人欺负
How do you deal with it?
那你都是怎么处理的
Who's picking on you?
谁在欺负你
It doesn't matter, just tell me.
这不重要啦 快跟我说
I usually start by telling myself how much smarter I am
我通常都是先从告诉自己
than the person who's picking on me,
我比欺负我的那个人聪明多少
but that won't work for you.
但这招你用不了
Out.
出去
Missy?
米希
What?
干嘛
Sometimes I imagine that I'm an ion with a positive charge
有时候我会幻想我是个阳离子
and they're an ion with a negative charge.
而欺负我的人是阴离子
It's so that whatever they say bounces off me
所以他们说的话都会弹回去
and sticks to them.
粘到他们身上
Hi, Georgie.
你好啊 小乔治
I like that jacket.
你的夹克真好看
Then you'll probably like my pants;
那你应该也会喜欢我的裤子
they're made of the same stuff.
因为也一样是牛仔布料的
Well, see you in class.
课上见
Okay.
好的
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Hey, Georgie.
小乔治
What's up?
有事吗
We're-we're friends, right?
我们... 我们是朋友对吧
Yeah.
是啊
We're just friends?
我们只是朋友而已吗
What do you mean?
这问题什么意思
Well, I've asked you out a bunch
我追过你很多次
and you've made it pretty clear
但你每次都跟我表明
you weren't interested,
你没兴趣跟我在一起
but before I asked out another girl,
但在我去约别的女孩子之前
I just wanted to make sure that...
我想跟你确定一下...
It's fine.
没关系的
You sure? Because if it's not...
你确定吗 因为如果你不...
Georgie, I need to focus on my relationship with God right now,
小乔治 我现在想专注在我与神的关系
but I'm really happy for you.
不过我真的很替你开心
Okay. Cool.
好吧 行
Cool.
Well, guess I'll see you around.
那回见啦
Yup.
Well, I-I was married for 18 years and I got to tell you,
我之前那段婚姻维持了18年 我得承认
those were the two best years of my life. ‭
那是我这辈子最美好的两年
Ah. What's it like, you know, being single at your age?
你这个年纪单身是什么感觉
Why, you thinking about it?
怎么 你也在考虑离婚吗
No, no, everything's fine.
不是啦 一切都好
Happily married, just, uh, just curious. ‭Yeah...
婚姻幸福美满 只是好奇问一下啦
Come on, now. She's not here.
别演了 她又不在这
Well, to answer your question, it's just great.
回答你刚才的问题 单身很自由自在
See, I get to wander around my house in my underwear,
我可以只穿内裤在家里走来走去
and I can make whatever bodily noises I choose whenever I choose.
还能随时任意发出各种身体响声
Ah. I do that now.
我现在已经这么做了
Well, then, you got yourself a keeper.
那你太太就是真爱了
So how'd you wind up coaching baseball?
你怎么会当上棒球教练呢
Well, with the sporting goods store,
我之前开体育用品店
you know, I've sponsored a couple of teams,
所以赞助过几支球队
and then this year, my grandson wanted to play,
然后今年 我孙子想打棒球
so it lets me spend more time with him.
当教练我就能有更多时间陪他
That's nice. Yeah, I coach my son in football.
真好 我也教我儿子打橄榄球
Sheldon?
谢尔顿吗
Oh, God, no. Can you imagine?
当然不是 那画面得多惊悚啊
- You really scared me there for a second. ‭- Yeah.
-我刚才差点被你吓死 -是啊
- So you're dating my mother-in-law. - ‭Oh, no.
-话说 你在跟我丈母娘约会啊 -别啊
Now, did she send you here on a fact-finding mission?
她是不是派你来挖我的料
‭No. No, I-if anything,
没有 要说有
she's worried I'm gonna tell you things about her.
也是她担心我会爆她的料给你
Really?
真的吗
Well, I tell you what, why don't we get another drink
不如这样吧 我们把酒续上
and let's get to it?
然后你向我娓娓道来
Would you get this man a bucket of beer here, please?
麻烦给这位先生拿一扎啤酒来
I'm sorry those girls were so mean.
那些女孩那么坏 我真替你难过
They didn't just call me a boy.
她们不只说我是男孩子
They wouldn't sit with me at lunch.
吃午饭时也不愿跟我一起坐
No one talked to me at recess.
课间休息也没人跟我说话
Aw, baby.
可怜的小宝贝
Somebody crossed out "Missy Cooper" in my notebook
有人划掉了我笔记本上的"米希·库珀[库珀小姐]"
and wrote "Mister Cooper."
改成"库珀先生"
Well, if that's what they're like,
如果她们是这种人
maybe you don't want them as friends.
也许你不该跟她们做朋友
I don't think I want to play baseball anymore.
我不想再打棒球了
If that's what you want, it's your decision.
如果你想这么做 我尊重你的决定
Hello?
I heard your daughter's playing baseball.
我听说你女儿进棒球队了
Hey, Brenda.
你好 布兰达
What were you thinking?
你在想什么啊
Excuse me?
你什么意思
My Billy's on that team.
我家比利也在棒球队
Baseball's for boys.
棒球是男孩子的运动
Says who?
谁说的
Says everyone. It's not ladylike.
人人都这么说 那很不淑女
Save some pudding for your father!
留点布丁给你爸啊饿鬼
Okay, where was I?
我刚说到哪
You were telling me what was ladylike
你刚才教训我怎样才算淑女
and then yelled at your son like a dock foreman.
接着你就像码头粗工一样吼你儿子
Listen, I'm just doing you a favor.
听着 我只是好心帮你
The other moms on the team are starting to talk.
球队的其他妈妈已经开始说闲话了
Well, maybe the other moms need to mind their own business.
或许其他妈妈不该多管闲事
Come on, Mary.
拜托 玛丽
Isn't one weird kid in your family enough?
你家已经有一个奇葩小孩了还不够吗
You going for a record?
你想破纪录还怎么的
You're playing baseball.
你必须打棒球
But you said it was my decision.
但你说会尊重我的决定的
It is. And you're playing.
没错 决定就是你得继续打
- There you are. - ‭Oh, yeah.
-我帮你倒 -是啊
Connie's great.
康妮很棒
You can have a beer with her, watch a football game,
她可以陪你喝啤酒 看橄榄球赛
joke around.
乱开玩笑
She doesn't mind if you swear.
她也不介意你骂脏话
In fact, that woman's got a mouth on her.
事实上她自己就出口成脏
- I have noticed that. - Yeah.
-我注意到了 -是啊
You know, I just realized something.
我刚意识到一件事
I got more in common with my mother-in-law
我跟我丈母娘的共同点
than I do my own wife.
比我跟我老婆的还多
That's kind of creepy.
那有点诡异啊
Yeah. ‭
是啊
Let's hope the beer does its job
但愿这杯啤酒能放倒我
and I don't remember this tomorrow.
明天起来就不记得这事了
Well, hey, tell me something about this guy she was seeing.
对了 跟我说说她之前交往的那个男人
Mm. The scientist.
那个科学家啊
- Really? A scientist? - Yeah, not with test tubes;
-真的吗 科学家 -不是做试验的科学怪人类型
more with arithmetic, thinking and stuff.
而是擅长运算和思考那种
- Uh-huh. A physicist. - There you go.
-那就是物理学家 -没错
Yeah. Nice enough fella.
他是个好人
Always reminded me of that cartoon owl
总让我想起棒棒糖广告里的
in the Tootsie Pop commercials.
那只卡通猫头鹰
Well, why'd they break up?
他们为什么分手
Uh, you know.
就是...
You know, things happen.
人有祸福嘛
Uh-huh. What things?
什么祸福
‭Come on, now.
告诉我嘛
At least tell me if there's something I need to worry about.
至少告诉我我需要担心什么
Oh, no. Connie's rock solid.
没事 康妮靠谱得很
Unless you put on a little weight.
除非你发福了
Then you will hear about it.
你就会被她吐槽
Uh, you want to switch to light beer?
你想换喝淡啤吗
Hey. I may have boobs, but I'm still a man.
我虽然奶子不小 但我还是真男人
Well, I never.
我才没有
Hello?
I'm having a scientific argument with someone
我正在跟别人争论科学
and I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I do love a good science fight.
我最喜欢科学大战了
Has it devolved to name-calling yet?
你们开始退化到互相辱骂了吗
Yes. I called him a Pongo pygmaeus.
开始了 我骂他是沙巴人猿
Oh! A Bornean orangutan.
婆罗洲猩猩啊
That is a creature who would be very bad at science. Well done.
那种动物肯定是科学白痴啦 骂得漂亮
I know.
本王知道
So how can I help?
要我帮什么呢
I posted a theory on the collapse of wave function.
我发布了一个理论 关于波函数坍缩
We've been arguing back and forth
我们一直争辩个不停
and he's saying that my probabilities come out negative.
他说我的概率为负值
Hmm. I see.
我知道了
Have you considered that negative probabilities
你有没有想过负概率
can still have meaning?
可能仍有其意义
Ooh, I hadn't. That suggests another idea.
还真没有 那我有新的想法了
I can argue that negative probabilities
我可以说负概率
only show up in intermediate steps.
只出现在中间步骤
I'm gonna destroy him with this.
老子要用这条怼死他
And when you do, feel free to call him a Scarabaeus viettei,
到时还可以补刀说他是圣甲虫
a dung beetle.
也就是屎壳郎
Oh, I so admire your mind.
我太敬佩您聪慧的大脑了
Back at you, little man.
我也敬佩你 小家伙
Can I top off your coffee?
要帮你添点咖啡吗
Well, that's awfully nice of you.
你人真好啊
You know me. I'm a pleaser.
你了解我的 我就爱取悦别人
You just want to know what I talked about with Dale.
你只是想知道我和戴尔聊了什么
Not really.
并不是
I promise you got nothing to worry about.
我保证 你没什么好担心的
I didn't say a thing.
我什么坏话都没说
Thank you.
谢谢你
So what'd you find out about him?
那你挖到他什么料了
Oh, I see how this works.
原来只准你八卦人家啊
You're damn straight that's how it works.
当然是这样啊
Now spill.
快招
Well, let's see.
我想想啊
Uh, he likes to drink,
他喜欢喝酒
likes to hunt.
喜欢打猎
Uh, he's got a son who's divorced.
他有个儿子 离婚了
I know all this. Go on.
这些我都知道 继续说
That's all I got.
我只问出这些
You are useless.
你这个废物
When he comes to his senses and dumps you,
等他清醒过来 把你一脚踢开之后
- I'm gonna stay friends with him. - Good.
-我会继续跟他做朋友 -很好
If he dumps me, he deserves to suffer.
他要是敢甩我 就活该受这种罪
Hey, Dale.
戴尔
Hey, George.
乔治
So, uh, she gonna be okay out there?
她在场上不会有问题吧
Well, I talked to the other coach.
我和其他教练打过招呼了
The boys are gonna leave her alone.
那些男生不会欺负她的
Hey, Billy!
比利
You're supposed to be warming up.
你该去热身啊
I found a worm!
我发现了一条蚯蚓欸
Do you want to coach a baseball team?
你想执教棒球队吗
You praying?
你是在祈祷吗
I'm asking the Lord to watch over my little girl.
我在请求主照顾好我的宝贝女儿
Well, while you're at it, ask Him for a win.
既然在请求了 顺便叫祂保佑我们赢
I got money on this.
我可是花钱下了赌注的
You bet on a kids' baseball game?
小孩子的棒球赛你也赌
I got three to one odds.
赔率高达一赔三呢
Thanks to Dr. Sturgis,
多亏有斯特吉斯博士
I had all the intellectual ammunition I needed
我的知识子弹库存满满
to bring my opponent to his knees.
足以令我的敌手俯首称臣
I accused him of conflating
我指摘他把两种
two different interpretations of quantum theory,
量子论解读混为一谈
woefully misrepresenting Paul Dirac,
严重扭曲了保罗·狄拉克的研究
英国理论物理学家
and when I called him a dung beetle in Latin,
然后当我用拉丁语骂他是屎壳郎时
I was so riled up,
我怒火攻心
I almost started producing testosterone.
气到差点开始分泌睾酮素了[变爷们]
Here she comes.
她上场了
This is it.
好戏开演
Go get 'em.
给他们点颜色看看
- Let's go, Missy! - Go get 'em, Missy!
-加油 米希 -把他们打趴 米希
Ball.
坏球
Oh! Dear Lord.
老天啊
Hold it.
别急
It happens. She's okay.
常有的事 她没问题的
Brush it off, Missy!
别放心上 米希
Ball.
坏球
- What the hell? - ‭Son of a bitch.
-搞什么 -妈的臭小子
Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Hold it.
喂 喂 等一下
We talked about this.
不是说了不准欺负她
Cooper!
库珀
Ah, well, here we go.
行吧 开打吧
Eat dirt. Eat it.
吃土吧你 快吃
Kick his ass!
揍扁他
Does it taste good?
土好吃吗
Yeah, listen to your meemaw. Kick his ass!
没错 听你姥姥的 扁他
You gonna cry? Huh? Do it. Cry.
你要哭吗 哭啊 娘炮
Do something. Break it up.
快做点什么啊 分开他们
H-Hang on. She's winning.
等等 她要打赢了
Missy!
米希
Missy Cooper, you stop beating up that boy!
米希·库珀 不准再揍那个男孩
Punch him in the nuts!
重锤他蛋蛋
Ooh, the long-awaited rebuttal.
期待已久的反驳来了
"While I still believe my theory has merit,
"虽然我仍坚信我的理论有价值
I will concede that your point has some validity."
但我承认你的观点也有一定合理性"
My point has some validity.
我的观点有一定合理性
My point has some validity!
我的观点有一定合理性
Yes!
太棒啦
That day, both my sister and I
那一天 我和我姐姐
emerged victorious from savage battles.
都在野蛮的战斗中获得胜利
Hers fought with fists, mine with words.
她的武器是拳头 我的则是文字
What does my point have? Some validity!
我的观点有什么 一定合理性
Although we were both pretty sore the next day.
不过第二天我们俩都累到肌肉酸痛
Ejected from your very first game.
第一场比赛就被驱逐出场
I'm proud of you, slugger.
我好骄傲 重炮手
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 爸爸
Dairy Queen's on me.
去冰雪皇后 我请客
To be clear, we're not rewarding violence.
先说清楚 这不是奖励你实施暴力
But I am glad that you didn't let those girls
不过我很欣慰 你没因为学校那些女生
from school bully you into quitting.
欺负你而放弃打棒球
I shreded their faces in the dirt.
我把她们都按到地上摩擦了
Yeah. That's my girl.
不愧是我的女儿
Someone's getting extra sprinkles tonight.
今晚要奖励某人多一份彩虹糖粒咯
Hooray for battles.
大战万岁