风骚律师 第二季 Better Call Saul Season 2 第4集: 非暴力 Gloves Off

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 托马斯·施纳泽 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 科林·巴克西 / 拉尔沙·康达基 / 皮特·古尔德 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 迈克尔·麦基恩 / 小艾德·博格里 / Mark Proksch / 凯尔·柏海莫 / Stoney W


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
原创翻译 双语字幕
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译:喃喃 自然卷 喵球球
翻译:肉松 joy_bwl
校对:喃喃
时间轴:风吹来的那片云
后期:蜡笔小新的眉毛 8T 总监:喃喃
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
绝命律师第二季 第四集
My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years.
我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年
We did our best to build a nest egg
为了不成为家庭的负担
so that we wouldn't be a burden to our family.
我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金
After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility --
罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心
a nice place.
很不错的地方
They told me they'd take care of everything,
他们说会照顾好一切
but then, one day, they said all my money was gone.
但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没了
How could that be?
怎么会这样
Where did it all go?
钱都去哪儿了
If you or a loved one
如果你或爱人
is a resident of a Sandpiper crossing facility
是矶鹞渡生活协助中心
or other associated retirement community...
或是其他有关退休社区的居民
Jesus. ‭You used your own voice?
天啊 你自己配的音吗
...You may be eligible to
你也许有资格
- receive compensation. - Strictly to save money.
-获得补偿 -为了省钱
- All in, the whole thing cost -- - Just --
-总共才花了 -行了
For a free consultation,
如需免费咨询
call the law offices of Davis & Main
请致电戴维斯梅因律所
at 505-242-7700.
电话505-242-7700
That's 505-242-7700.
电话505-242-7700
The production costs -- $647, all in.
制作成本总共才647美元
The one single airing was a $700 ad buy, so dirt-cheap.
播出一次的广告费才七百 便宜到家了
You think this is about money?
你觉得这是因为钱吗
You think that's what this is about?
我们找你来是因为钱吗
I'm just trying to offer complete information here.
我只是尽量提供全面的信息
Now, this one airing -- it was an experiment,
这次播出 只是一个实验
and as such, by any measure, a success.
而且不管怎么说 都是一次成功的实验
You keep using the word "Experiment"
你一直说"实验实验"
like you're ‭the goddamned Wright brothers.
好像你是该死的莱特兄弟似的
When exactly were you gonna tell us about this experiment?
你到底准备什么时候告诉我们这个"实验"
Today.
今天
This morning.
就今早
I-I admit, I got a little ahead of myself,
我承认我有点操之过急了
a little...exuberant.
有点过于激动了
And for that, I apologize.
我为此道歉
But the headline here is -- I think --
但我认为最重要的是
we've gotten nearly 200 phone calls since this one airing.
广告播出后我们已经接到将近两百通来电了
Cliff, since you and I spoke last night,
克利福德 昨晚我俩聊过后
72 more.
又多了七十二通
You hear that? Right there -- that's the sound of victory.
听到了吗 外面响起的就是胜利的号角
Jimmy, stop selling.
吉米 别自圆其说了
And don't act like ‭you don't see the problem here.
别装作对真正的问题视而不见
I don't.
我没觉得有问题啊
You cut us out.
你不跟我们打招呼
You did an end run around us.
绕过我们自行其是
Exuberance is no excuse.
"过于激动"才不是什么借口
Cliff.
克利福德
Client outreach is my department.
客户联系由我负责
Now, you told me that from day one.
你第一天就跟我说清楚了
Jimmy, if I put you in charge of payroll, would that mean
吉米 那如果我让你负责发工资
I'd be okay with you giving everyone a million-dollar bonus?
那你给每个人发一百万奖金我都得同意咯
You and I did discuss the possibility of a commercial.
我俩讨论过广告的可行性啊
The possibility in the abstract,
理论上的可行性而已
for a grand total of 30 seconds when I was halfway out the door.
而且还是我出门前的短短三十秒内谈的
I guess -- I thought I heard enthusiasm,
我还以为我听出了你的热情
so I-I took some initiative.
所以我就稍微自作主张了点
"Some."
"稍微"
We are a team at Davis & Main.
戴维斯梅因是个团队
This is a team approach.
讲究的是团队合作
You coming to us ‭as a solo practitioner --
你来之前还是个独立从业者
I knew there was gonna be a learning curve.
我知道你还需要一段时间的学习
But if you simply can't fit in as part of the team --
但如果你就是学不会融入这个团队
I can fit in. I-I fit in.
我可以融入 我融入了啊
I am here to help you and HHM win Sandpiper.
我是来帮你们和HHM打赢矶鹞渡的官司的
That's all this was about.
所以我才会这么做
Sandpiper's not what keeps the lights on around here.
我们可没指望着矶鹞渡过活
We have clients who wouldn't want to be associated
我们有的客户不想跟这种...东西
with this kind of... this.
联系在一起
Our image, our reputation
我们的形象和名誉
is something we've been carefully building for years.
是我们小心经营多年才打造起来的
It's worth far more than any one case.
比任何案子都重要
Something like this could damage it.
这样的行为会损害名誉
Suffice it to say,
这么说吧
there's not a lot of love for you in the room at the moment.
现在我们几位都对你没什么好感
The vote is currently two to one to fire you for cause.
投票结果二比一 要因为你的不当行为解雇你
However...
不过
I believe in second chances.
我相信要给人第二次机会
三振出局法有两次犯罪前科的罪犯第三次犯罪时从重量刑
But know this is both strike one and strike two.
但是再犯一次就三振出局
Going forward, you can expect a great deal more scrutiny.
今后你将受到更严格的监督
Come on. Come on.
快接 快接
Hello.
你好
You've reached the voicemail of Kim Wexler.
这是金·韦克斯勒的语音信箱
Please leave me a message,
请留言
And I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我会尽快回复你
Hey, kim.
I need you to call me as soon as you can, all right?
尽快打给我 好吗
It's a time-sensitive thing, so, uh,
时间很关键
I mean, I may have, uh, just --
我是说 我可能...
Well, please call me before you talk to Howard, okay?
麻烦你在跟霍华德谈之前打给我好吗
Bye.
再见
未接来电一条语音消息
It's a simple question, Kim --
很简单的问题 金
Did you or did you not know about this commercial?
你知不知道这条广告
I -- yes.
我知道
He showed it to me.
他给我看了
He showed it to you?
他给你看了吗
Yes. A few days ago.
是的 几天前
And you didn't say anything to anyone?
这事儿你没跟任何人说吗
No. I didn't.
没有
You didn't think I deserved a heads-up?
你不觉得该跟我说一声吗
I didn't realize --
我没想到
At the time, ‭I didn't think it was necessary.
当时我觉得没必要
Well, you were wrong about that.
那你想错了
We were caught flat-footed in front of our co-counsel,
我们被合伙律师问了个措手不及
which I don't need to tell you, does not reflect well on HHM.
不用我跟你解释 这对HHM的影响很不好
Or on you.
对你也不好
That'll be all.
就这样吧
You can go.
你可以走了
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办
So, what do you think?
你觉得呢
I figure from here, you've got a good bead on the place,
我觉得从这里可以很清楚地观察对面
but someone inside -- they can't pick you out.
但里面的人 他们发现不了你
Tuco and me -- that's our spot.
屠库和我 就在那里
He always sits facing out,
他总是面朝外坐着
makes it look like it's a gangster thing,
把场面搞得像黑帮一样
but I know it's just so he can keep an eye on his ride.
但他是为了盯着自己的车
Every Tuesday, ‭we're here squaring accounts.
每个周二 我们都来这里收账
Dealer comes in, pays what he owes.
毒贩子过来 付掉欠款
Tuco -- he likes to get face-to-face.
屠库 他喜欢跟他们面对面
Says everything he needs to know is written right here.
他说他想知道的一切都写在脸上
Looks 'em in the eyes.
看着他们的眼睛
Just stares, like he's looking inside of 'em.
死盯着 好像要把他们看穿
I've seen him go like that 5, 10 minutes.
我见过他一盯就盯上五分钟十分钟
And what does that accomplish?
为什么要那么做
Calls it his lie detector.
他把这叫做测谎仪
That's why these things go all day.
所以这事得持续一整天
Just the two of you? No extra muscle?
就你俩吗 没帮手了吗
Don't need it. ‭We can handle our business.
不需要 我们自己能搞定
Anyway, it takes hours.
不过得花好几个钟头
Collect the cash, count it, lie detector.
收钱 数钱 测谎
One at a time -- guy comes in, transacts, then the next.
一次进来一个 交易 然后下一个
Then, when we're done, Tuco gets in his car, I get in mine.
完事之后 屠库上他的车 我上我的
Boom. We go our separate ways.
然后各走各的
That is where you come in.
这时候就该你上了
You see him packing up -- wsssh -- drive over.
当你看到他在收拾了 就开过去
Pull up in the spot next to Tuco's.
停在屠库旁边的车位
Pop. Head shot.
砰 爆头
Roll out. Easy.
开车走人 很简单
I-40 onramp is eight blocks up.
40号公路的上匝道就在那边八个街区外
You're in the wind ‭before anyone has time to blink.
别人还没反应过来 你就已经没了踪影
And here's the beauty -- all these, um, dealers?
更好的是 这些毒贩子
They know we're here, so the story is,
都知道我们在这 所以故事可以这么编
one of them got ideas, decided to kill Tuco,
他们其中一个想要杀死屠库
get a cut of the business.
从这生意中捞一笔
Could've been any of them, as far as the cartel's concerned.
在贩毒集团看来 可能是任何一个人
These Tuesdays of yours --
这些星期二
Day or night when you wrap it up?
结束的时候是白天还是晚上
- Day. - ‭So, full daylight.
-白天 -所以就是光天化日
Plenty of traffic.
过往车辆也很多
How exactly do I not get seen?
我怎样才能不被看见呢
My car, at least.
我的车总会被看见吧
会出错的 终将出错
Murphy's Law tells me somebody's gonna pull a plate.
墨菲定律告诉我 有人会记下车牌的
Fine. ‭Go to the yard. Buy a beater.
好吧 那就去车场买辆旧车
You're gonna stay in the car.
你就待在车里
‭Ain't no one gonna see you.
没人会看见你
And if they do see you, so what?
就算看到你了 那又怎样
That's why you're perfect.
这就是你为什么是完美人选
You're no one. You got no connections.
你很不起眼 没谁也没联系
You're a ghost.
你就是个幽灵
So, I pull in next to him --
所以我停在他旁边
That assumes there's a parking spot.
那得假定有停车的地方
Our guys park next to him.
毒贩子都停在他车旁边
They come and go from the same spot.
来去都是同一个车位
Last one takes off, you're open.
最后一个人走了 你就可以上了
Someone comes in behind me, I'm blocked.
要是有人停在我后面 我就被堵了
Who's gonna pull in behind you?
谁会停在你后面啊
Well, I'm guessing someone who likes tacos.
来吃玉米卷饼的人
What then?
那该怎么办
What's my exit?
我该怎么离开
I don't know.
不知道
Get out and run.
下车跑路
Bad knees.
我膝盖不好
Look, the details -- that's what I'm paying you for.
我付钱就是让你搞定这些细节的
You've got a better plan, go on, tell me.
你要是有更好的计划 请告诉我
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
You sure about this?
你确定要这么干吗
Killing your partner --
杀死你的同伙
that's a bell you don't un-ring.
干了就没有回头路了
See this?
看到了吗
You know how I got this?
你知道这是怎么弄的吗
Back in '96, '97, Tuco and I
九六 九七年的时候 屠库和我
were working with these bikers out of Riverside County.
和一群河滨县的飞车党合作
They were running ‭this peanut-butter crank --
他们卖低纯度冰毒
Real shit, y'know?
质量次得很
But cheap, and we could sell it as fast as we got it.
但是便宜 我们拿到手很快就卖完了
Anyway, ‭Tuco develops a taste for it.
后来屠库也用上了
And crank does not bring out the best in people.
这毒品把人变得很坏
Made Tuco erratic.
让屠库发疯
Our connect ‭was a guy called Dawg Paulson.
我们的联络人是一个叫道格·保尔森的人
One day, ‭Tuco's settling up with Dawg.
有一天 屠库和道格见面
He decides ‭to put on his lie detector.
决定对他测测谎
Dawg's like, ‭"What the hell?" You know.
道格说"你要干嘛"
Tuco just keeps staring at him.
屠库就一直死盯着他
Then he goes real quiet.
然后他就不说话了
"You think I'm an idiot, Dawg?"
"你觉得我是傻逼吗 道格"
He thinks Dawg is supplying his competitor,
他认为道格在给他的竞争对手供货
trying to cut Tuco out.
想要把屠库踢出去
Dawg -- he denies it.
道格矢口否认
"No way! Not me!"
"不可能 不是我"
Tuco doesn't even ‭raise his voice, but suddenly,
屠库都没有提高嗓门 但突然间
he's got a sawed-off and...
他掏出削短霰弹枪
right in Dawg's face.
一枪崩了道格的脸
I was behind him.
我就站在他身后
Sickest thing I ever saw, to this day.
那是我至今为止见过最恶心的画面
And this?
而这
A piece of Dawg's skull --
是道格的头骨碎片
Under the skin, a little piece of him.
一小块钻到皮肤下面去了
I tried digging it out, but it's in there pretty good.
我试过挖出来 但它就是不肯出来
Anyway, not the kinda thing you go to the doctor's for.
这事可不能去找医生
The thing about it was, Tuco really liked dawg.
其实我想说 屠库很喜欢道格
Kind of felt bad afterwards.
后来他也有点后悔
But when he's using, loco, crazy.
但当他吸了毒 就疯了
There's no other way to put it.
根本无法形容
And he's using again.
现在他又开始吸毒了
Crystal -- much bigger kick.
纯度更高的 劲儿更大
So... It's like you said.
所以跟你说的一样
If Tuco finds out about my, y'know, independent ventures,
如果屠库发现了我在外面的私活儿
it's gonna be Dawg all over again.
我就会落得跟道格一样的下场
It's him or me.
有我没他
There.
那里
A man with a scoped rifle could get a clean shot.
用装了瞄准器的枪就可以击中
Fire a single round,
就一发子弹
disappear before anybody knew what had happened.
在有人反应过来之前消失
No witnesses. Clean egress.
没有目击者 还可以顺利逃脱
Pretty far.
很远啊
You can make that shot?
你打得中吗
Yeah.
打得中
You saying you'll do it?
你同意干了吗
50 grand?
五万
50 grand.
那就五万
I'll look into it.
我会办好的
Your brother isn't here, Mr. Mcgill.
你哥哥不在这 麦吉尔先生
I know.
我知道
Uh, he sent me to get his ink blotter.
他让我来拿他的吸墨纸
- I'll just be a second. - ‭Watch yourself.
-就一会 -小心点
The floor's slick.
地很滑
Oh, thank you, Gesualdo.
多谢 杰苏阿尔多
Sorry about the floor!
抱歉踩脏了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Are you looking for Ms. Wexler?
你在找韦克斯勒小姐吗
I guess I'm too late, huh?
没赶上 是吧
No, she's still here.
不 她还没走
Where?
在哪
Kim.
I am so, so sorry.
我非常 非常抱歉
I should have told you last night.
我昨晚就应该告诉你的
You think?
是吗
I honestly thought I could fix it.
我真以为我能解决的
I thought they'd understand once they saw the numbers.
我以为他们一看到数字就懂了
I knew it would work, and it did.
我知道广告会有用 也确实如此
It worked.
真的有效
Howard can't just stick you in doc review
霍华德不能因为我做的事
because of something I did.
就把你弄来复审文件
Plus, at an ‭entirely different law firm.
而且我俩在两家不同的律所
What the hell kind of sense does that make?!
完全没有道理啊
I told you this would happen.
我告诉过你后果就是这样
He can't blame you for this.
他不能因为这事怪你
I warned you he would.
我警告过你他会的
I'm talking to Howard.
我要去找霍华德
What? And call him a pig fucker again?
干什么 再骂他是卑鄙无耻的猪吗
Yeah, that'll help.
是啊 会有用的
I screwed up, you know?
我搞砸了
I know that.
我知道
But this -- this is total B.S.!
但这... 这完全是扯淡
I'm -- ‭I'm talking to him tonight!
我今晚就去找他谈
Jimmy, no. ‭You'd only make things worse.
吉米别去 你只会弄得更糟
- I'll explain it to him. - ‭No!
-我会向他解释 -不用
I'm not asking you -- I'm telling you.
我不是请求你 而是告诉你
If you go to Howard, you and I -- we're done.
如果你去找霍华德 你和我就没戏了
So, we're not done now?
那我们现在还有戏吗
I need this job.
我需要这份工作
And there's a weekly billing quota that I'm about 40 hours behind on,
我还有大约四十个小时的收费指标没完成
so could you please just go?
所以可以请你离开吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Chuck!
查克
Chuck!
查克
Come on!
快开门
I'm not going away!
我不会走的
All right, you asked for it!
好 你自找的
I'm comin' in!
我进来了
Chuck?
查克
Chuck?
查克
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
Can you talk to me?
能说话吗
Do you want me ‭to get you to the hospital?
要我送你去医院吗
No. No hospitals.
不 不去医院
I'll -- I'll be all right.
我会好的
Get some water, please.
请给我点水
Extra protection here.
给你额外的保护
Here. You know what?
给 这样
Sit up.
坐起来
Can you sit?
你能坐起来吗
All right.
好的
Okay. All right.
好了
Here.
拿着
That's the Armalite AR-50 --
这是阿玛利特AR-50狙击步枪
State of the art, ‭accurate to 2,400 meters.
制造技术先进 精确范围两千四百米
I got the Leupold Mark 4 on it now,
装备了里奥波特Mark4瞄准镜
but I can always upgrade you to a Schmidt & Bender.
但我可以帮你升级到施密特本德的
Single shot, bolt.
手动单发
Simple, effective, reliable.
简单 有效 值得信赖
It fires the .50-caliber BMG --
用的是0.50直径的子弹
Very effective against soft targets in light cover --
对轻型掩体内的软目标很有效
behind cars, ‭small-diameter trees, and such.
可以射穿汽车 小树等等
As always, I've gone to the trouble
与往常一样 我已经特意
of grinding down the serial number.
磨掉了序列号
Well, unless you ‭ground a hole clean through,
除非你彻底磨个洞
acid will recover it.
否则用酸都可以复原
Well, that would be true,
说得没错
but I follow up with a pass through ‭a random-stipple machine press.
但我又用随机点刻压力机做了处理
Hides the patterns in the metal density.
把它藏在金属密度中
Should throw off your X-ray diffraction
应该可以逃过X射线衍射
and some other higher-end methods.
还有其他高科技手段的检测
Nothing's perfect, of course, but this is close.
当然万事无完美 但这枪接近完美了
Looks like a hernia with a scope on it.
就像疝气上装了个瞄准镜
34 pounds,
三十四磅
not including your bipod, which adds some heft.
不包括你的枪架 那也会增加重量
Too much gun.
太重了
For most applications, I would tend to agree.
我同意 对于大多数场合确实重
SR-25 match rifle -- Eugene Stoner design, semi-auto.
SR-25比赛步枪 尤金·斯通勒设计 半自动
That's about 11 pounds there.
大概十一磅
Not quite the range or the punch of the AR-50,
没有AR-50的射程和穿透力
but you're still talking about a .5 M.O.A.
但射程就算超过一千米
at well past 1,000 meters.
射击精度也高达0.5MOA
I've heard they're prone to jam.
我听说容易卡壳
Well, it's been known to happen in the field,
在实战中确实发生过
but there's not a semi-auto built can boast it never jams.
但没有一把半自动步枪可以自吹不卡壳的
If that's a concern, you ought to stick to bolts.
如果你有所顾虑 你应该选择手动式的
Good bolt-action rifle -- if you jammed it,
好的手动步枪如果都能卡壳
I'd wager ‭you were setting out to do so.
那我打赌你肯定是故意的
Which brings us to the M40 --
我们来看看这把M40
Tried and true, battle-tested.
十分可靠 经过战斗检验
Essentially, the same rifle
自从1966年
used by marine snipers since 1966.
海军陆战队狙击手就用这种枪了
It's light, accurate, good for soft targets
轻便精准 适合在八百到一千二百米之内
in the 800- to 1,2000-meter range.
射击软目标
You seem to know this one.
看起来你了解这把枪
Oh, yeah.
那当然
You could say that.
可以这么说
That's the A1 model.
那是A1型
There's not much change from the original.
在原版基础上变化不大
Biggest difference is the stock --
最大的不同在于枪托
it's fiberglass instead of wood.
不是木制的 改成玻璃纤维了
It changed it over in 1970 or so.
1970年左右改的
Good. Wood warped like hell.
好的 木头太容易变形
You get it wet, ‭you put it in the sun -- gone.
要是受了潮 又被曝晒 就完了
Somebody probably ‭should've figured that out
这枪被带到该死的丛林里使用之前
before they sent it into a damn jungle.
那些人真该想到这点
Yeah. Probably.
是应该想到
If these aren't to your liking,
如果这些都不喜欢
I could get my hands on a few more.
我可以再弄几支来
No.
不用了
I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't need anything at this time.
这次我不需要枪
For your trouble.
麻烦你了
Oh, it's no trouble.
不用客气
I make my living on repeat business.
我做的都是回头生意
When you need what I'm offering, you know how to find me.
等你有需要 就来找我
You're still here.
你还在这啊
Yeah, I'm still here.
是的 我还在
Did you get any sleep?
你睡觉了吗
Some.
睡了一会
Enough.
足够了
‭How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I could use some tea.
我想喝点茶
Thanks.
谢谢
‭You scared me last night.
你昨晚吓到我了
Yeah. Happens sometimes.
是啊 有时候会这样
Sometimes, I overdo it -- that's all.
有时候是我太过火了 仅此而已
It passes.
都会好的
Going into the office really takes it out of you, doesn't it?
去办公室把你累得筋疲力竭吧
If I stay too long, yeah.
如果待得太久 是很累
Guess it's hard not to stay.
大概是走不开吧
There's so many important things for you to do there --
毕竟有那么多重要的事要你来做
like, you know, stick it to Kim Wexler.
比如惩罚金·韦克斯勒
What did I do to Kim Wexler?
我对金·韦克斯勒做什么了
She's back in the cornfield, isn't she?
她又回"玉米地"了 不是吗
I didn't do anything to Kim.
我什么都没对金做
I mean, I was present, yes.
我当时确实在场
But management of personnel -- those decisions are all Howard's.
但是人事管理的决策都是霍华德做的
That is rich.
可笑
But tell me,
那你告诉我
when Howard was makin' his "management decisions,"
霍华德做"管理决策"的时候
was he sitting on your knee with your arm up his ass?
是坐在你膝盖上 你把手伸进他屁眼了吗
把霍华德比作戴在手上的布偶
Hey, can he talk while you drink a glass of water?
你喝水的时候他是不是都说不出话
That's uncalled-for.
你简直没有道理
And if howard were my puppet,
如果霍华德是我的布偶
he certainly wouldn't have recommended you to Davis & Main.
他才不会推荐你去戴维斯梅因律所
Actually, I'm sure it was Kim Wexler
实际上 我确定是金·韦克斯勒
who talked him into doing that. Hence his anger.
说服他这样做的 所以他才生气
Don't punish Kim.
别惩罚金
If you're mad at me, take it out on me.
如果你生我的气 那就冲我来
I know you like to think the world revolves around you, Jimmy,
你觉得整个世界都围着你转 吉米
but this has nothing to do with you.
但这和你无关
Kim had a responsibility to Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
金对哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所负责
She should have been looking out for her firm's interests.
她本该为自己律所的利益着想
Not letting us know what you were up to was her mistake.
没告诉我们你要干什么是她的错
Oh, come on.
拜托
You can't be pissed off at her about this.
你不能为这事生她的气
I'm not.
我没生气
Howard is.
霍华德才生气
And why shouldn't he be?
他凭什么不生气呢
Because she didn't know.
因为她不知道
She didn't know I was gonna air the commercial.
她不知道我会播出广告
She didn't know ‭i hadn't gotten it approved.
也不知道我还没得到许可
She just -- she didn't know.
她不知道
- I see. - So, she didn't know
-我懂了 -所以她不知道
there was anything that she was supposed to tell Howard.
她应该事先通知霍华德什么
As far as she was concerned, Cliff Main was already looped in.
她以为克利福德已经知情了
You told her he was?
你跟她说他知道了
I implied it.
我是这么暗示的
So it's on me, not her.
所以错在我 不在她
She didn't say anything to us about that.
她没跟我们说这些啊
Well, she wouldn't.
她不会说的
Sh-she wouldn't want to make me look bad.
她不想让我出丑
You have to admit this shows a lack of judgment on her part.
你不能否认 这说明她缺乏判断
She knows you.
她了解你
She should have known better.
她应该采取正确的做法
You are such an asshole.
你真是个混蛋
Why?
我怎么了
For pointing out that her one mistake was believing in you?
我不就是指出 她信任你是个错误吗
For Christ's sake, can we get some perspective here?
天啊 能不能正确看待这件事
It was a simple, little commercial.
这只是个小广告
It aired once -- that's all.
只播出了一次 仅此而已
And can I remind you -- it worked.
要不要我提醒你 它非常有效
It worked like a dream.
效果惊人得好
See, that's your problem, Jimmy --
看到你的问题了吧 吉米
thinking the ends justify the means.
你认为只要结果好 手段都不重要
And you're forever shocked when it all blows up in your face.
坏事了以后你又总是觉得震惊
What did I do that was so wrong?
我犯了什么不得了的大错
you broke the rules.
你坏了规矩
‭You turned Kim into your accessory.
你让金变成了你的从犯
You embarrassed Howard, who -- god help him --
你让霍华德难堪 可怜的人啊
inexplicably vouched for you with Cliff Main!
他居然莫名其妙地在克利福德面前为你担保
You made Cliff and his partners look like schmucks!
克利福德和他的合伙人被你弄得像蠢货
Shall I go on?!
还要我继续说吗
How he hasn't fired you for this positively mystifies me.
我简直搞不懂他为什么还没炒了你
"Perspective."
还"正确看待"
You want perspective?
你要正确地看待吗
I'll give you mine --
那我给你说
you're my brother and I love you,
你是我弟弟 我很爱你
but you're like an alcoholic
但是你就像个酒鬼
who refuses to admit he's got a problem.
拒绝承认自己有毛病
Now someone's given you the keys to the school bus,
现在有人给了你校车的钥匙
and I'm not gonna let you drive it off a cliff!
我才不会让你把它开下悬崖
Now, can we just get down to brass tacks here?
我们能直接说要点吗
What can I do to put Kim back where she belongs, huh?
我要做什么才能让金回到原来岗位
What -- you want me to quit Davis & Main?
你希望我退出戴维斯梅因律所吗
That's fine.
那好
I-I never wanted that job in the first place.
我当初就没想要那份工作
I can't get through to you.
跟你说不清楚
Life is not one big game of "Let's Make a Deal"!
生活不是《做交易》的那种游戏
一档游戏节目 蒙蒂·霍尔曾担任主持人
Yes, it is! ‭I'm Monty Hall!
就是 我是蒙蒂·霍尔
What's behind door number two?
二号门后面是什么
What'll it take, huh?!
有什么代价
You want me to quit being a lawyer?
你想让我退出律师行业吗
Ju-- a chimp with a machine gun --
像猩猩拿着一把机关枪
That's me, right, huh?!
说的是我 对吧
So, what do you say?
你觉得呢
You help Kim -- I quit the law.
你帮金 我不当律师了
- Is that a deal? - ‭I didn't say that.
-成交吗 -我没那么说
No, you didn't say it, but that's what you want, right?!
你嘴上没说 但心里却这么想 是吧
That's why you put the screws to Kim in the first place --
所以你当初才强迫她
to squeeze me!
为了逼我
I didn't say that, ‭and I would never say that!
我没那么说 我也不会那么说
Why not?!
为什么
Because if I were impeding the career of one of my employees
因为如果我阻碍我一个雇员的职业道路
for the purpose of compelling you to do something against your will,
是为了逼你做你不愿意做的事
that would be extortion.
那就是敲诈
Yeah. ‭
没错
It would. So?
就是 那么
You gonna extort me, Chuck?
你要敲诈我吗 查克
It's a lead-pipe cinch you'd get away with it.
那你肯定能轻而易举脱罪
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人
It's real easy -- you just set things right for Kim.
很简单 只要恢复金的职位
You get her back in her office, out of doc review --
让她回原来的办公室 不再复审文件
Everything back to normal, and I quit the law for good.
一切回归原样 我永远不当律师了
No more Jimmy McGill, esquire -- poof!
不再有吉米·麦吉尔先生 没了
Like he never even existed.
就像没存在过
But I need to hear the words come out of your mouth, okay?
但我得听你亲口说出来 行吗
‭You're a man of your word.
你言而有信
You're an upstanding man, right?
你是诚实的人 对吧
- For god's sake, Jimmy. ‭- Come on, chuck!
-天啊 吉米 -快说 查克
Extort me!
敲诈我
Say "quit," and I will quit,
说"别干" 我就不干了
but I need to hear it from your mouth!
但我得听你亲口说
You want me to commit a felony...
你想让我犯下重罪吗
Because that's what you'd do, right?
这才是你的目的 对吧
Because you want to believe that deep down, I'm some hypocrite!
因为你想要相信 我其实是个伪君子
Let's find out.
那就来看看你是不是
Come on down, Chuck!
来吧 查克
Roll around in the dirt with me!
跟我一起在地上打滚吧
All your dreams will come true!
你会实现所有的梦想
Go on! Do it! Go on!
来 快 快说
I am not the bad guy here.
我不是坏人
You don't want to be a lawyer --
你不想当律师
that's between you ‭and the New Mexico State Bar.
那是你和新墨西哥州律师协会的事
You want to quit Davis & Main? Be my guest!
你想离开戴维斯梅因律所 随便你
You clearly don't need any help from me to tank your career.
你想毁掉前途显然不需要我的帮助
You're doing just fine on your own.
你自己犯的事足矣
Speaking of which, it's an hour's drive to Santa Fe.
说到自毁前途 去圣达菲要一小时车程
Even if you leave right now,
就算你现在走
you're still gonna be at least 20 minutes late for work --
上班还得迟到至少二十分钟
another feather in your cap with Clifford Main.
克利福德·梅因对你的印象会更坏
So?
怎么样
I'm not gonna do it.
我不干了
What -- ‭are you negotiating now?
怎么 你想谈判吗
No amount of money makes this a good idea -- for you.
钱再多这也是个馊主意 对你来说
Look, man, ‭I told you that I'm not --
听着 伙计 我说了我没...
No, it's a bad move because it doesn't solve your real problem.
这样不好 因为解决不了你的实际问题
My real problem? What's that?
实际问题是什么
It's not Tuco.
不是屠库
It's keeping a secret.
而是保密
A dead Tuco ‭draws Salamancas like flies.
屠库的死会把塞拉曼加的人像苍蝇一样引来
The cartel noses into the business,
贩毒集团会打探此事
looks for who hit one of theirs.
寻找杀害同伙的人
You gonna be able to keep your secrets then?
你那时还能保密吗
Something's got to give.
总要付出代价
With you, without you -- I don't care.
有没有你 我无所谓
But something's gonna happen.
总会发生的
You said it yourself.
你自己也说了
You don't need him dead -- you need him to go away.
你不需要他死 你需要他离开
You mean snitch?
你是说告密吗
Man, I drop a dime on Tuco,
我打了屠库的小报告
who do you think the cartel looks at?
你觉得集团会怀疑谁
Me.
And if I call the cops, I get picked up, too.
如果报警 我也会被抓
I'm what you call a known associate.
我就成了已知关联人
So I'm locked up with Tuco,
他们把我跟屠库关在一起
who's looking for the guy that put him there.
而他正在找让他被关起来的人
Tell me how that helps me.
告诉我那怎么能帮我
You won't have to talk to the cops.
你不用跟警察说
You won't have to do any time.
任何时候都不用
There's no killing, but your Tuco problem?
不会死人 但屠库的问题
It goes away.
会解决的
It's all there.
都在这儿了
Let the man count.
让他点点
We're good.
没问题
So, uh... till next time, huh?
那...下次再见
Tuco.
屠库
Okay.
Go.
Okay.
I'll, uh... ‭I'll see you next week, Tuco.
下周再见 屠库
Nacho.
纳乔
Yeah, see you, Domingo.
再见 多明戈
He's got good numbers.
他给钱还挺多
He's hustlin'.
挺拼命的
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Solid?
可靠吗
电话
Uh, uh, y-yes, I would like to report a fight going on
没错 我想报告一起冲突
at the El Michoacano restaurant in the 5000 block of
发生在伊斯莱塔大道五千街区的
the Isleta Boulevard.
米却肯饭店
There's a man threatening another man with a gun.
有个男人用枪威胁另一个男人
It looks to be some sort of gang thing.
看着像黑帮闹事
Oh, uh, uh, uh, sorry.
抱歉
I-I -- I'm a passerby.
我 我只是个过路的
I-I don't want to get involved.
我可不想卷进去
The fuck.
他妈的
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
See what?
看到什么
That old man just hit my car.
那个老头撞了我的车
Hello. Oh. Hmm.
你好
Well, let me see.
我看看
Give me the number four, the pollo, por favor.
我要四号餐和鸡块 麻烦你了
- That's to go. - ‭Yes, sir.
-打包带走 -好的 先生
Hey, you.
Hey, gramps.
老头
You just hit my car.
你撞到我的车了
Uh, you're talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
卡通人物形象为与麦克神似的光头老者
Check out Mr. Magoo here.
马古先生来了
Uh, y-yes, sir.
是的 先生
You see that car that you parked your piece of shit next to?
看到停在你那破车旁边的那辆车了吗
That's mine.
是我的
You just ran into it.
你刚刚撞到它了
No, I don't think I did.
不 我想我没有
You calling me a liar?
那你是说我撒谎了
Uh, no.
我没这么说
Hey. I saw it, too.
我也看到了
You gonna stand here and deny it?
你打算否认吗
Um, guys, um, I-I don't know what to tell you.
小伙子们 我不知道该怎么跟你们说
I'm not aware ‭of hitting anyone's car,
我不知道我撞了谁的车
but if I did... I apologize.
但如果我真撞到了 那我道歉
- So... - ‭$6.33.
-所以 -六块三毛三
You keep the change.
不用找了
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
不好意思
Don't you walk away from me.
你给我站住
Hey, pops. You better listen to the man.
老头 你最好听他的话
Come on, guys.
得了吧伙计们
Let's just keep things friendly, all right?
咱们友好一点 行吗
I ain't your friend.
我不是你朋友
Look!
你看
You see that? You -- you did that.
看到没有 你干的好事
Oh, come on. That'll buff right out.
拜托 那点东西一擦就掉了
You're gonna make this all right.
你给我处理好
You're not leaving until you do.
否则不许走
Fine. You got a pen?
行 你有笔吗
A pen.
A pen -- we'll exchange information, insurance.
笔 留下彼此的信息 保险
I have very good coverage.
我的保险挺全的
They'll take care of this.
保险公司会处理的
I'm not messing around with insurance, ése.
别跟我说什么保险
Cash.
我要现金
Listen, I'm willing to accept responsibility,
听着 我愿意承担责任
but if you're not going through insurance,
但你要是不想通过保险公司
then I have maybe 20, 30 bucks on me -- that's all.
我身上只有二三十块钱
Kay, now you're lying to me.
现在是你在说谎了
I saw your wallet.
我看到你的钱包了
You got plenty in there.
里面有好多钱
Take it out.
把钱包拿出来
Let's look together, jog your memory.
我们一起帮你回忆一下
You heard him.
你听到他说的了
Take out the wallet.
把钱包拿出来
I just cashed my social security check.
我刚兑了社保的支票
It's all I have till the end of the month,
我要靠这点钱支撑到月底
and I am not giving it to you.
我是不会把它给你的
You're not?
不给吗
I offered to do this the right way.
我愿意用正确的方式解决这件事
If you can't accept that, then I can't help you.
但如果你不接受 那我也帮不了你
Aw, come on, guys.
你们这是干什么
I'm gonna make this real simple for you.
让我用更简单的方法替你解决吧
Give me your wallet, and maybe you walk away from this.
把钱包给我 也许你还能离开
I'm not giving you a damn thing.
我什么都不会给你的
Nah, homes.
不 老头
Give me your wallet.
把钱包给我
Let's just stay calm here.
先冷静一下
‭You see me sweating, bitch?
我流汗了吗 老东西
Wallet. ‭
钱包
Wallet.
钱包
Wallet.
钱包
There's like $400 here.
差不多有四百块啊
You got some crazy lip on you, old man.
你还真是嘴硬啊 老家伙
Your life worth 400 bucks?
你的命就值四百块钱吗
Hey, Tuco, time to bounce.
屠库 该闪人了
Yeah, go. Go.
知道了 你先走
You're...one lucky old man.
算你今天走运 老家伙
What the hell? Let go!
你干什么 放开我
Let go!
放手
Let...Let... Let go!
放手
Let go!
放手
‭Let go!
放手
Let go!
放手
Let me see your hands!
把手举起来
Hands up! Now!
举起手来
On the ground!
趴下
That all you got?
你就这点能耐
Get on the ground!
趴到地上
Look at you.
瞧你把自己搞的
Are you gonna have to testify?
你要去做证吗
The cops witnessed him in the commission of a felony.
警察亲眼目睹他犯下重罪
My wallet in his pocket.
我的钱包在他口袋里
Add the gun -- ‭he gets a 5-to-10 stretch.
再加上那把枪 他得蹲个五到十年了
$25,000.
两万五千块
You definitely earned it.
绝对是你应得的
Still, you coulda gotten twice as much for 1/10 the hassle.
只不过你本来可以更加轻松地赚上两倍
You woulda done the world a favor.
还可以帮这个世界清除一个垃圾
You wouldn't look like someone took a lead pipe to your face.
你的脸也不会像被棍子抡过一样
Plus, when Tuco gets out, maybe he comes looking for you.
而且等屠库出来 他说不定会去找你
Get to the point.
说重点
Just saying -- you went a long way to not pull that trigger.
我只想问 你为了不开枪而这样大费周张
Why?
到底是为什么