风骚律师 第二季 Better Call Saul Season 2 第9集: 板上钉钉 Nailed

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 托马斯·施纳泽 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 科林·巴克西 / 拉尔沙·康达基 / 皮特·古尔德 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 迈克尔·麦基恩 / 小艾德·博格里 / Mark Proksch / 凯尔·柏海莫 / Stoney W


台词
绿洲汽车旅馆
冰爽礼物
*Que lindo es tu cucu cucu
你的美臀真漂亮*
*Tan bello tu cucu cucu
真的好漂亮*
*Redondito y suavecito cucu
圆润又松软*
*Que lindo es tu cucu cucu
你的美臀真漂亮*
*Cuando te pones pantalón cucu
穿上紧身裤*
*Y te tocas por de--
自摸你翘臀*
*No te metas con mi cucu cucu
别对我的美臀乱来*
*No te metas con mi cucu cucu
别对我的美臀乱来*
*Yo se que tienes tu mujer
我知道你有娇妻*
*No te metas con mi cucu cucu
别对我的美臀乱来*
*Nunca faltan los mirones cucu
小伙子都目不转睛*
*Como tú y los demas cucu
就像你和别人那样*
*Si quieres puedes mirar cucu
你想看就看吧*
*No que a ti te de la gana cucu
想看就看个够*
*Te daré una cachetada cucu
乱来赏你一耳光*
*No --
别*
*...cucu cucu
美臀*
*Yo se que tienes tu mujer**Cucu
我知道你有娇妻*
*Cucu
美臀*
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
绝命律师第二季 第九集
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
原创翻译 双语字幕
翻译 TheWalkingNerd 喵球球 肉松 克里斯
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译 joy_bwl 酸奶 西陵折枝 自然卷
校对 喃喃
时间轴 风吹来的那片云
后期 深山小新 8T 总监 喃喃
Thank you for your patience.
久等了
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
Didn't you say that the hearing is more or less a formality?
你不是说听证会只是走形式而已吗
Well, the real work's already been done, yes.
实际工作已经完成了 对
In that case, ‭I'm fine covering it myself.
那样的话 我自己应付得来
Kevin and Paige ‭don't need both of us there.
凯文和佩奇不需要我俩都去
That may be strictly true,
你说得也许很对
but we want to send the right message, don't we?
但我们想传达正确的信息 是不是
I'm just worried about your comfort.
我就是担心你不舒服
I find victory laps very comforting.
庆祝胜利最让我舒服
Well-done, my friend.
干得好 朋友
Good morning.
早上好
This meeting of the New Mexico State Banking Board is now in session.
现在召开新墨西哥州银监局会议
We have Mesa Verde here with us today,
今天来的是梅萨维德银行
and they're represented by Charles McGill.
由查尔斯·麦吉尔代表
Nice to have you back, Charles.
真高兴你回来 查尔斯
Thank you. Good to be back.
谢谢 能回来真好
I'm here with my colleague, Howard Hamlin.
我和同事霍华德·哈姆林一起
And may I introduce Mr. Kevin Wachtell,
我有幸向你们介绍凯文·沃弛泰尔先生
President and Chairman of Mesa Verde Holdings,
梅萨维德集团总裁兼董事长
and Ms. Paige Novick,
以及佩奇·诺维克女士
Mesa Verde Senior Counsel.
梅萨维德高级法律顾问
Hello and welcome.
欢迎你们
I believe staff has found the application
工作人员认为
to meet the basic requirements for approval.
申请书基本符合通过标准
That's right, isn't it?
对不对
With your permission,
如果您允许的话
Mr. Wachtell would like to make a brief statement
沃弛泰尔先生想做个简要介绍
in support of the application.
以支持其申请
Mr. Commissioner,
专员先生
ladies and gentlemen of the New Mexico Banking Board,
新墨西哥州银监局的女士们先生们
I'm honored and grateful to appear before you this morning.
我有幸能在今早来到各位面前
We believe ‭that our proposed expansion
我们认为 我们提出的扩张
is in the public interest both for Arizona and our own state.
符合亚利桑那州和我州的公众利益
For 46 years, the men and women of Mesa Verde Bank and Trust
四十六年来 梅萨维德银行信托的员工
have prided ourselves on personal service
为我们首屈一指的个性化服务和
and attention to detail second to none.
对细节的执着感到骄傲
Mesa Verde continues to operate at a Tier One leverage ratio
梅萨维德经营的一级杠杆比率
of 11.2%, and we feel --
保持在11.2% 我们
Uh, hold on.
等下
Excuse me, Mr. Wachtell. Just one moment.
抱歉 沃弛泰尔先生 稍等一下
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, let's find out.
问一下吧
Uh, Mr. Commissioner, is there something we can clarify?
专员先生 有什么需要我们解释的吗
Uh, yes.
Can you give us the address
能告诉我们拟设的
of the proposed Scottsdale branch again?
斯科茨代尔支行的地址吗
Certainly.
当然可以
It's 1216 Rosella Drive,
亚利桑那州斯科茨代尔
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85262.
罗塞拉路1216号 85262
1216 1-2-1-6?
Okay. Because the application I'm looking at today
好 我现在看着的申请书
clearly gives the address as 1216.
清清楚楚地写着1216号
1216 -- that's correct, sir.
1216 是的 先生
But in the original submission,
但在你们最初提交的文件中
we're seeing 1261 Rosella Drive.
写的是罗塞拉路1261号
- It is 1261. ‭- 1261.
-是1261 -1261
I think if you double-check, you'll see that 1216 is correct.
如果你们复查一遍 就会发现应该是1216
There seem to be ‭two different addresses here.
似乎是两个不同的地址
Mr. Commissioner, I have a copy of our notice of intent,
专员先生 我这儿有一份意向通知书复印件
which was published in newspapers in Arizona and New Mexico.
之前发表在亚利桑那和新墨西哥州的报纸上
It clearly states the address is 1261 Rosella Drive.
上面明确写着地址是罗塞拉路1261号
Mr. -- ‭Mr. Commissioner, I-if --
专员先生...
1-2-6-1 Rosella Drive.
罗塞拉路1261号
Yes, I have a copy of the notice of intent, too,
是的 我这也有一份意向通知书
but on the actual filing,
但是正式提交的文件上
the address reads 1-2-1-6.
地址写的是1216号
So...which is it?
所以...哪个才对
Mr. Commissioner, ‭if I may confer with my clients?
专员先生 我能与委托人交换意见吗
Certainly, please.
没问题 请
It's absolutely 1261.
绝对是1261号
You are mistaken,
你搞错了
and with all due respect, you're muddying the waters here.
恕我直言 你这是在添乱
"Muddying the water"?
"添乱"
‭Look.
Just look.
自己看
Well, ‭this is clearly an error.
这很明显是个错误
It's 1261.
是1261没错
I know where my own damn bank is.
我当然知道自己的银行在哪
Uh, let's just all calm down.
我们都冷静一下
I'm sure we can straighten this out.
肯定可以理清楚的
I've got a building remodel at 1261 Rosella.
我在罗塞拉路1261号改造了一栋楼
I don't know where the hell 1216 is.
我倒不知道1216号是哪里
I-I don't quite underst-- 1261.
我不太明白... 1261
- 1261. - ‭Is this gonna be a problem?
-是1261 -这有什么问题吗
No, I'm sure it won't be.
不会 肯定没问题
Um, M-Mr. Commissioner, I apologize.
专员先生 抱歉
Unaccountably, there appears to be a...
不知为何 我们的文件里
discrepancy in our filing.
似乎出现了矛盾
So the correct address the one
所以正确的地址
that appeared in the notice of intent, the 1261?
是意向通知书上的1261号吗
It would seem so.
看似如此
Uh, uh, uh, ‭we'd like to request a, um,
我们想请求...
an adjournment of just a few minutes
休会几分钟
so that we can amend the filing to reflect the correct address.
好让我们将文件修改为正确的地址
Well, I-I can give you an adjournment, uh, uh,
我可以允许休会
but, uh...uh,
但是...
I don't think we can get you back in today.
今天可能没办法重新听证了
If I may, when do you think you might be able to schedule us?
请问什么时候可以重新安排听证
I'm being told by staff
工作人员告知
that they've already done the research for 1216 Rosella Drive.
他们已经对罗塞拉路1216号进行了调查
Our folks are going to have to go back to square one
如此一来我们的人又得去新的地址
- on the new address. - If we --
-从头开始 -如果...
we could obtain a provisional agreement today,
如果我们今天能取得一份临时协议
to allow the -- the branch to open be--
允许分行设立...
No, no. All due respect,
不 不 恕我直言
it's up to you folks to submit accurate paperwork.
提交准确的文件是你们的责任
Maybe next time, double-check.
下次最好再次核对
Now, uh, the soonest we could revisit this matter --
如今 最快能够重新听证的时间
well, it -- it looks like six weeks from Friday.
应该是六周后的周五
We -- ‭We can't wait six weeks.
我们等不了六个星期
Mr. Commissioner, M-Mesa Verde has put effort and...resources
专员先生 梅萨维德银行已耗费精力与资源
into preparing this branch to open immediately.
准备好即刻让分行开张
However unusual, a provisional a-approval
虽然罕有先例 如果能给个临时许可
would be most appreciated, most welcome.
我们会感激不尽
Time being of the essence --
时间至关重要...
Charles, I'm sorry. I'll see you in six weeks.
查尔斯 很抱歉 我们六周后见
That closes the matter for today.
今天就到此为止
Will staff please note
工作人员请注明
that Mesa Verde will return in six weeks...
梅萨维德将于六周后返回
...at which time, we will revisit this application?
届时再重新对该申请听证
That's on the schedule now.
已经安排好了
And we'll have expedited all the additional research.
我们会加快进行所有新增调查
This is not possible.
不可能
This is not possible!
这不可能
1261. No. No.
1261 不可能
Chuck. ‭
查克
I don't understand.
我不懂
I don't understand. It was 1216.
我不懂 是1216号
It was. I checked!
没错的 我检查了一遍
I double-checked!
又检查一遍
Chuck, it happened.
查克 发生就发生了
Now we take our licks, and we move on.
我们接受失败 别再纠结了
This doesn't just reflect on you --
这不仅仅是你的错
an office full of associates and paralegals let this get by.
律所里这么多律师和助理都疏忽了
I did, too, for that matter.
包括我自己
It was 1216 -- I promise you.
是1216号 我保证
Everyone makes mistakes.
每个人都会犯错
This was no mistake.
这可不是犯错
希腊甜品屋
I'm buying a round for the house.
我请这儿所有人喝一杯
- Yeah? - ‭Yeah.
-真的 -没错
Hey, listen up, everybody!
大伙听好
This gentleman's buyin a round for the house!
这位先生要请所有人喝一杯
All right, lift with your knees
好了 用膝盖的力
What does that even mean -- "Lift with your knees"?
那到底什么意思 "用膝盖的力"
I don't know. It's something sweaty people say. Here we go.
不知道 汗流浃背的人都这么说 来吧
1, 2, 3.
一 二 三
- Got it. - Almost.
-好了吗 -差一点
Almost, almost, almost, almost.
快了 快了 快了 快了
- Got it? ‭- All right.
-好了吗 -好了
Oh, right there. Go. Go.
好了 就这儿 放手 放手
You okay?
你还好吧
Nothin a few years ‭of physical therapy won't fix.
做几年的理疗肯定能治好
- ‭Okay. - All right. Push.
-好 -好 推
Slow, slow, slow, slow.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Corner, corner, corner.
转角 转角 转角
Yeah. ‭Get that one.
对 抓着那头
Hi, Paige.
你好 佩琪
How are you?
你还好吗
Yeah, I mean, no.
是 哦不
No, it's fine.
没事的
What?
什么
Well, yes.
可以啊
Of course. Right, I understand.
当然可以 我理解
Okay.
好的
Yeah, that would be perfect.
那真是太好了
I'll see you then. Great.
到时候再见 好的
And, uh, listen, Paige, thank you.
还有 佩琪 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
I, uh.
Jimmy.
吉米
What? What's up?
什么 怎么了
I, uh...
I just got Mesa Verde back.
梅萨维德银行回来了
- Seriously? ‭- Seriously.
-真的吗 -真的
- Holy shit! That's unbelievable! - Yes.
-真棒 不敢置信 -就是啊
I -- What happened to HHM?
我 那哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所怎么回事
Uh, Paige didn't go into it.
佩琪没细说
She just said ‭the filing didn't go through.
她只说文件没通过
We're gonna meet this afternoon.
我们今天下午见面
Hey, what did I tell you?
你看 我说吧
Sometimes, the good guys win.
好人终有好报
Oh, it sounds like ‭there's some regulatory issues.
好像有些监管方面的问题
Kevin's still worried that one lawyer won't be able to handle it.
凯文还是担心一个律师不能胜任
You can.
你可以的
Yeah, I'm gonna have to get a paralegal, maybe two of them,
我得请个律师助理 也许要两个
and I absolutely ‭will pay for it out of my end.
报酬肯定我一个人付
No. Come on. Split it down the middle.
不 我俩平分报酬
You know what? I need ‭a Westlaw terminal right away.
我得赶快弄个万律数据库终端
I don't even know who to call to get that done.
我都不知道这种事该打电话给谁
These are high-class problems.
这都是高端的问题
Yeah, but it's a major piece of work, Jimmy.
但这活儿可不小 吉米
It's just -- It's -- It's -- This is major.
很 很复杂
Hey, Kim, you've got this, all right?
金 你可以的 好吗
So take a moment. ‭
先缓一下
Breathe. Savor.
深呼吸 享受胜利
You know what? You're right.
你说得对
Damn right I'm right.
我当然对
It's Ernie.
是欧尼
Hi, Ernie. What's up?
欧尼 什么事
Yeah, no, Paige just called me.
是的 没有 佩琪刚打电话给我
Did Chuck say why --
查克说了为什么
So, when --
那什么时候
Sure. ‭No time like the present.
好的 现在去正好
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
The Mesa Verde files --
梅萨维德的文件
Chuck's ready ‭to turn them to me.
查克说可以给我了
Really?
真的
That was... quick.
好快啊
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, I'm gonna go change and get over there.
我换个衣服就过去
- You want some help? ‭- That depends.
-需要帮忙吗 -看情况
Are you gonna carry boxes, or you gonna gloat?
你是帮着搬箱子 还是在旁边幸灾乐祸
Uh, some from column "A," Some from column "B."
两个都要有一点吧
Ground yourself.
放个电
W-- Sorry?
什么
Just touch the thing.
就碰一下那个东西
What the hell? This thing doesn't...
怎么回事 开不开
- Hey, Jimmy. Hey, Kim. - ‭Hey, Ernie.
-吉米你好 金你好 -欧尼你好
Somethin's wrong with the lock.
锁出了点问题
Mr. McGill had me call a locksmith and changed them.
麦吉尔让我打电话给锁匠换掉了
Yeah? Why'd he do that?
是吗 为什么呢
Hey, Chuck, why'd you change the locks?
查克 为什么要换锁
Ernesto, I think we're good.
欧内斯托 我这里没什么事了
I'm sure you're needed back at the office.
你肯定还要回办公室吧
Well... I'll get going, then.
那我走了
- Thanks. - ‭Bye, Jimmy. Bye, Kim.
-谢谢 -再见 吉米 再见 金
-Bye, Ernie. -See ya, Ernie.
-欧尼 再见 -回见
So, Chuck, ‭what's the deal with the locks?
那么 查克 锁怎么了
Kim, I was hoping to have this conversation with you
金 本来这些话我想对你说
and you alone.
对你一个人说
However...
但是
I guess it's time to clear the air once and for all.
我想现在该澄清所有事实了
Clear the air about what?
澄清什么事实
He sabotaged me.
他陷害了我
Buddy, what are you, uh...
兄弟 你说什么
Please. Don't bother.
省省吧
You and I both know ‭exactly what I'm talking about.
你我都知道我要说什么
I don't.
我不知道
Yesterday morning was the worst professional humiliation of my life.
昨天早上是我职业生涯中最大的羞辱
A single transpositional error cost my client time and money
一个小小的字序错误 浪费了委托人的
and permanently damaged my reputation.
钱和时间 永远破坏了我的名誉
But then I realized... it wasn't an error.
但我发现 不是错误
Not at all.
根本不是
A week ago last night, I was right there on that couch,
上一周的昨晚 我就睡在沙发上
barely consious, and Jimmy showed up.
几乎失去了意识 吉米来了
and he sent Ernesto away.
支走了欧内斯托
My brother was gonna take care of me.
我的好弟弟要亲自照顾我
And in the dead of night,
在夜深之时
he went through my Mesa Verde files.
他翻了我的梅萨维德的文件
Uh, you know what? We don't have to listen to this.
我们不用听你在这胡言乱语
She does!
她得听
You do -- for your own good.
好好听 为你自己好
Now, in these files are 13 documents
这里面有十三份文件
containing the address of Mesa Verde's proposed branch --
标有梅萨维德银行拟设支行的地址
1261 Rosella Drive, Scottsdale, arizona.
罗塞拉路1261号 亚利桑那州斯科茨代尔
Jimmy pulled each and every one,
吉米抽出每一份文件
then he left me here, sweating and delirious,
留我在这里大汗淋漓神志不清
while he went off to doctor them.
然后跑出去篡改了它们
You'd need a photocopier for that.
你需要复印机啊
Where'd you go -- some all-night copy shop?
你去哪了 某个通宵营业的复印店吗
With a little careful cutting and pasting,
经过小心剪切和粘贴后
he created duplicates --
他做好了复制品
virtually identical to my originals,
跟原件几乎一模一样
but with one key change --
只有一处关键差别
1261 Rosella Drive ‭became 1216 Rosella Drive.
罗塞拉路1261号成了罗塞拉路1216号
This is sounding like a lot of work.
这听起来可是大工程
No one ever accused you of being lazy --
没人说你懒
every other sin in the book, but not that one.
你有各种缺点 唯独不懒
And if you're wondering
如果你想知道
if Jimmy's up to a little casual forgery,
吉米有没有能力伪造文书
you should know in high school,
那我告诉你
he had a thriving business making fake I.Ds
他高中时就曾靠伪造身份证日进斗金
so his buddies could buy beer.
让他的兄弟们都有啤酒喝
You going all the way back to high school, huh?
高中的事你也提吗
Hey, you and Mozart, huh?
你跟莫扎特一样
You both started young.
都是从小就有天分
He came back here and put his new versions in my files.
他回来之后 便把复制品夹在我的文件里
And then, the next day,
然后 第二天
my caring brother took his leave.
我那体贴的弟弟就离开了
He knew that I would use his modified documents
他知道我会用他篡改过的文件
to write Mesa Verde's submission to the state regulator.
撰写梅萨维德银行的申请报告
And so I did, over and over --
也确实如此 我一遍遍地
I typed "1216" instead of "1261."
输入着1216 而不是1261
I remember thinking, "1216 Rosella Drive --
我当时还想 "罗塞拉路1216
"that's just one year after 1215,
"是1215年的下一年
"the year the Magna Carta was signed."
"是《大宪章》签署的第二年"
Jesus, Chuck, you are unbelievable.
天哪 查克 你疯了吧
So, you're saying, if we look in here,
所以你的意思是 里面这些文件
all the addresses will be wrong?
上面的地址都是错误的
Well, of course you weren't gonna leave evidence behind.
你当然不会留下证据
I'm guessing yesterday morning, you waited until I left,
我猜昨天早上 你等到我走了之后
then used your key to let yourself in
用你的钥匙进了门
and return the originals.
把原始文件还了回来
No crime is complete without the cover-up.
没有掩盖的犯罪是不完整的
Oh, come on.
天哪拜托
I did all this -- what -- for some business?
我为什么要这么做 为了什么生意吗
He did it for you.
他都是为了你
Oh, I'm sure you didn't know anything about it.
你对此肯定一点都不知情
I believe he went off on his own
这肯定是他自己的主意
and did this as some kind of twisted romantic gesture.
把这当成某种扭曲的浪漫之举
Chuck, ‭I think you need to lie down
查克 你应该躺下来
with a cold washcloth on your head.
用冷毛巾敷敷额头了
And now that you know, you have no choice.
现在你知道了 你别无选择了
This is about a client -- a client who has been defrauded.
这事关委托人 一个被欺骗的委托人
As a sworn officer of the court,
作为一名宣过誓的律师
as Mesa Verde's attorney of record,
作为梅萨维德银行的正式代理律师
you have no recourse but to go to Kevin Wachtell
你只能去找凯文·沃弛泰尔
and make a full disclosure.
把这一切和盘托出
This -- This whole song and dance --
他这一整套说辞
it's all about getting his client back.
只是为了夺回他的委托人
- That's all this is. - ‭Not in the least.
-就是为了这个目的 -完全不是
If, knowing the truth, they still decide to go --
如果他们得知真相后仍然决定...
You can't stand the fact that they chose her over you.
你不能忍受他们选择了她而不是你
I can't stand the fact
我不能忍受的是
that my own brother stabbed me in the back!
我的亲弟弟在我背后捅刀子
I can't stand the fact that you've deceived
我不能忍受你欺骗了这位年轻的女士
- and ruined this fine young woman! - ‭"Ruined"?
-让她堕落至此 -"堕落"
What is this -- the 1840s?
现在是十九世纪四十年代吗
What are you talking about? She's not ruined!
你说什么呢 她才没有堕落
Jimmy.
吉米
If what you're saying is true,
如果你说的都是真的
Jimmy could be charged with forgery, fraud,
吉米会被指控伪造文书 诈骗
falsifying evidence, even breaking and entering.
伪造证据 甚至非法侵入
Frankly, I am sick about this.
坦白说 我也很难受
But facts are facts.
但事实就是事实
And what is your evidence?
你有证据吗
My evidence?
证据
My evidence is knowing my brother for his entire life.
证据就是我十分了解我的弟弟
Chuck, I think ‭there is another explanation --
查克 还有别的解释
it's a simpler one.
一个更简单的解释
You made a mistake.
你看错了
I did not.
我没有
You're wororking by lantern,
你在油灯下工作
squinting over 10-point type for hour after hour.
眯着眼盯着那些打印出来的十磅小字
Mistakenly changing 1261 to 1216
错把1261当成了1216
would be the most natural thing in the world.
这是极其正常的事情
It could certainly happen to me.
我也可能犯这样的错
I did not make a mistake!
我没有搞错
I believe you did.
就是你搞错了
Look, I understand that you have a -- a great affection for Jimmy.
我知道 你很喜欢吉米
A great many people do, but please open your eyes here!
很多人都喜欢 但请你睁开眼睛
You made a mistake, and instead of just facing up to it,
你犯了一个错误 你非但不去面对它
you accuse your brother of plotting against you.
反而指责你的弟弟陷害你
You come up ‭with this elaborate scheme.
编造出这么精心策划的阴谋
He's capable of this!
他做得出来
You know he is!
我知道他能
I know he's not perfect!
我知道他有很多缺点
And I know he cuts corners.
我知道他喜欢走捷径
But you're the one who made him this way.
但是你让他变成这样的
He idolizes you.
他崇拜你
He accepts you.
他接受你
He takes care of you.
他照顾你
And all he ever wanted was your love and support,
他只想要你的爱与支持
but all you've ever done is judge him.
但你只会对他指手画脚
You never believed in him.
你从来不相信他
You never wanted him to succeed.
你从来不希望他成功
And you know what?
你知道吗
I feel sorry for him.
我为他感到难过
And I feel sorry for you.
也为你感到难过
Jesus! What? ‭
天啊 干什么
Kim! What?
金 干什么
Just drive.
给我 开车
All right, line up by class!
好了 根据班级排好队
Find your buddy!
去找你们的小伙伴
Okay, kids, come on.
孩子们 过来
Let's go.
我们上
Come on. Come on.
来 来
- Plant yourself. ‭- All right. Here?
-各就各位 -这边吗
Yeah. Right there.
没错 这边
About yea high. ‭
这么高就行了
Aim it up at me -- heroic.
对准我 拍出英雄气概
Heroic? Good luck with that.
英雄气概 祝你好运了
Just frame me up, all right?
赶紧给我拍
Make sure you get the neck, okay?
把脖子也给化好
- It's a low-angle shoot. ‭- Okay.
-这是从下方拍摄的 -好的
Hey, you know what? Let me see.
算了 让我看看
Oh, I-it's just base.
这只是打个底
What -- am I dying of consumption?
我这是得肺痨要死了吗
Well, at your age, ‭you don't want to look too red.
你这个年龄段的人没那么红润
- It looks like rosacea. - And what's with all the...
-应该有点红斑痤疮 -那这些...
I'm just trying to make it look like you have a jawline.
我只是想化出你下巴的轮廓
I do have a jawline.
我下巴本来就有轮廓
You know what? You stand in for me.
这样吧 你站过去
Hey, crouch down.
蹲一点
Okay. Move to your left. The other left.
往左 另一边
More. More. Okay, boom!
再左一点 好了
That's what I'm talkinin about. You got it.
就这样 懂了吧
Oh, dude, there's got to be an easier way to get this shot.
肯定还有更简单的拍摄方式
Not for free.
免费的可没有
You wanna be a filmmaker, grow a pair.
你要想拍电影 就得胆子大
Here we go. Picture's up.
好了 准备正式拍摄
All right, let's do this.
好 我们开始吧
Last looks.
最后补一下
Rhubarb, Rhubarb. 9:00.
大黄 大黄 九点钟方向
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hi. Are you in charge here?
你是这里的负责人吗
Yes, I am, ‭and this is school property.
是的 这是学校用地
You're just the person I want to speak to.
我正要找你呢
It would be incredibly helpful if you could get those kids in that building
如果你能让那幢楼里的孩子小声点
over there to just keep it down for a bit.
会对我们很有帮助的
Just give 'em a worksheet or something?
让他们做点练习之类的
I mean, just two or three minutes, just for sound.
只要两三分钟 很快的
This is school property,
这里是学校用地
and no one is allowed here without permission.
未经允许任何人都不得入内
Of course not.
当然了
- You didn't speak to Annette? - ‭Annette?
-安奈特没和你说吗 -安奈特是谁
In the Superintendent's office.
主管办公室的
Do you know an Annette downtown?
你认识城里叫安奈特的吗
I don't think so.
不认识
Well, I'm sorry about the mix-up.
抱歉添麻烦了
We're shooting what's called an establishing shot --
我们在拍"定场镜头"
five minutes, tops.
最多五分钟
You're not shooting anything
我弄清楚之前
until I'm clear on what's going on here.
你们什么都不准拍
The documentary -- we're making a documentary.
纪录片 我们在拍纪录片
That's -- Oh!
是...
I was told there was a display or a plaque of some kind.
我听说有个展览或者纪念牌匾之类的
Would you know where that would be?
你知道在哪里吗
Why would we have a plaque?
我们为什么会有牌匾
Because of who went to school here.
因为曾在这里上过学的人
Who went to school here?
谁曾在这里上过学
Rupert Holmes.
鲁伯特·霍姆斯
That's who the documentary is about.
就是关于他的纪录片
I'm sorry. Who?
抱歉 谁
Rupert Holmes.
鲁伯特·霍姆斯
You know...Rupert Holmes, the singer/songwriter.
鲁伯特·霍姆斯 创作歌手
You know, um... "The Piña Colada Song."
"椰林飘香之歌"
一种鸡尾酒
I mean, sure you do. I...
你肯定知道 我...
*If you like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain
如果你喜欢椰林飘香 被大雨困住*
*If you're not into yoga and you got half a brain
如果你不喜欢瑜伽 还算有点脑子*
*If you like makin' love at midnight
如果你喜欢半夜啪啪啪*
*In the dunes by the cape...
在海角旁的沙丘*
See? Ru-- Look at her face.
知道吗 鲁... 看看她的脸
- Rupert Holmes. - ‭He went to school here?
-鲁伯特·霍姆斯 -他在这上过学吗
Yeah. Class of '64.
是啊 64届的
He still talks about it.
他现在还经常说
But the school was built in '71.
但这所学校是71年建的
Mm. He was a student in the old building that used to be here.
他在那之前的老楼里上过学
We're taking a little -- what do you call it?
我们有点...怎么说呢
Artistic liberties.
艺术再创作
Isn't Rupert Holmes English?
鲁伯特·霍姆斯不是英国人吗
Well, yeah, ‭and that's some great trivia,
是啊 这可以拿来做小趣事
but he spent his formative years right here in Albuquerque.
但他青少年时期是在阿尔布开克度过的
I'll tell you what -- why don't you call Annette
这样吧 你打到主管办公室
down in ‭the Superintendent's Office?
找安奈特
And we'll just stay here till you get official word.
我们就在这等官方回话
- Well, ‭if you don't mind waiting. - Not at all.
-好 如果你不介意等的话 -不会
We don't want to break any rules.
我们不想违反任何规定
Shouldn't take very long, I'm sure.
不会太久的
And no promises,
虽然不能保证
but I'll see what I can do about getting the kids to quiet down.
但我尽量让孩子们安静点
Oh. ‭That would be super helpful.
那真是帮了大忙了
Chop-chop. Magic time.
快点 这时候正好
- Come on, let's go. - All right
-快点 -好的
No last looks. ‭Just the flag -- the flag.
不做造型了 把旗子降下来
Okay, remember -- heroic.
好 记着 英雄气概
Yeah, you're a hero.
好 你是个英雄
- Big, big hero. - ‭Gravitas.
-大英雄 -要庄重
Go.
开始
Dolly, dolly, dolly.
推 推 推
Nice.
漂亮
Nice.
漂亮
阿尔布开克日报
- Hey, Mike. ‭- Hey, Fran.
-你好 麦克 -你好 弗兰
You still serving breakfast?
还供应早餐吗
For you? Sure. The usual?
你来就供应 老样子吗
Um, be great.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Anything good in the paper?
有什么好事吗
No.
没有
Was there ever anything good in the paper?
报纸上有过好事吗
Not too often.
确实不多
- Hey, Fran. - ‭Yeah?
-弗兰 -怎么
I got to ask...
我问一下
does it ever snow around here?
这里下过雪吗
Sure, it does.
下过
This is gonna be your first winter in Albuquerque?
你要在阿尔布开克度过第一个冬天吗
Yeah. I'm out from Philadelphia.
没错 我从费城来
Well, it depends on the year.
看年份吧
If you stay around long enough,
如果你待得够久
you'll have something to shovel -- don't you worry.
就会有雪铲的 不用担心
That suits me.
我喜欢铲雪
I live up in Cedar Crest. We get plenty.
我住在锡达克雷斯特 经常下雪
You can shovel my drive if you're looking for more.
如果嫌不够可以来铲我家车道的雪
Just say the word.
一句话的事
Yeah, well...
好吧
Miss. check, please?
小姐 结账
Yeah.
We gotta talk.
我们得谈谈
I've got something I need to know,
我得知道些事
and I need to know it fast.
立刻告诉我
What's that?
什么事
We got hit the other day.
我们不久前被抢了
A truck headed south got hijacked.
一辆向南开的卡车被劫了
Someone stole a quarter million.
有人偷了二十五万
Now Hector's flippin' out, lookin' for who did it.
现在赫克托气疯了 在找是谁干的
Thing is...
问题是
I think it was you.
我觉得是你
They left the driver hog-tied -- not a mark on him.
司机被绑起来了 身上却没有伤痕
Anyone in the game would capped him without a second thought.
干这一行的都杀人不眨眼
But this driver? He's still breathin'.
但这个司机还活着
I thought to myself, "who's the guy
我就琢磨 这家伙是谁
who'll rip off a couple hundred thousand
抢了几十万毒资
in drug money and leave a witness?
还留一个目击者
Who's the guy ‭who won't pull the trigger?"
什么人不愿开枪
You.
I'm not here to squeeze you.
我不是来勒索你的
You wanna rip off the cartel, that's your business.
你想抢贩毒集团 那是你的事
But here's the thing.
但问题是
I'm picking up that driver -- Hector's orders.
我要去接那个司机 赫克托的命令
We're gonna see what he knows,
我们要看看他知道什么
and if he knows you, that's bad for both of us.
如果他认出了你 对我俩都不好
That shouldn't concern you.
你不用担心
But he was in on it, right?
但他跟你是一伙的 对吧
The driver ‭had nothing to do with it.
那司机和此事无关
- Then who? - ‭Just me.
-那是谁 -只有我
You're telling me you did this without someone on the inside?
你是说你干这票 里头没人吗
Not possible.
不可能
How did you know about the truck?
你怎么知道那辆卡车的
How do you know about the tires?
你怎么知道在轮胎里
All I can tell you is,
要我说
you guys aren't half as smart as you think you are.
你们高估了自己的智商
So the driver... doesn't know anything?
所以那个司机什么都不知道吗
- Not a thing. - ‭He hear your voice?
-什么都不知道 -他听到你声音了吗
- No. - ‭Right now, Hector's looking at the competition,
-没有 -现在赫克托还在查竞争对手
but he hears the driver say it was some old gringo...
但他要是听司机说是个年纪大的美国佬...
He didn't hear me.
他没听到我说话
He saw a guy with a ski mask -- that's it.
他就看到一个戴滑雪面具的人而已
And you're sure of that?
你肯定
Yeah.
没错
You better be right.
你最好别搞错
Why wasn't it in the papers?
为什么没上报纸
What?
什么
The truck robbery -- the cops keeping it out of the papers?
卡车劫案 警察没让上报纸吗
The cops?
警察
The cops don't know shit about it.
警察什么都不知道
How's that?
怎么会呢
Is that what this is about?
这就是你的目的吗
You wanted to put the cops onto Hector?
你想让警察去抓赫克托
Why?
为什么
You are nothing to him.
你对他不重要
He forgot all about you.
他完全忘了你
I haven't forgotten him.
我可没忘记他
You put me in the shit,
你把我推进火坑
just 'cause you got it in for Hector Salamanca?
就因为你想整赫克托·塞拉曼加
Listen, you put the cops on him, you put them on me.
你把警察引向了他 也就引向了我
Doing it for the money -- I get it, but this shit --
你要是为了钱 我懂 但你这样
that's insane.
真是疯了
You need to calm yourself down,
你得冷静
and you need to take that hand out of that pocket.
把手从口袋里拿出来
Now, just so you know...
你要明白
it's over.
都结束了
I'm done with your boss.
我跟你老板的事结束了
Whatever.
算了
Why wasn't it in the papers?
为什么没上报纸
Because we cleaned it up.
因为我们收拾干净了
How's that?
怎么收拾的
We got lucky.
我们很幸运
After you left, ‭a Good Samaritan came along
你离开后 有个好心人过来
and said, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"
大叫"天啊 天啊"
He cut the driver loose. The driver called us.
他给司机松绑 司机叫我们过去
We came out, got the truck.
我们过去开走了卡车
Made it like it never happened.
就好像没发生过一样
And that Good Samaritan?
那好心人呢
Hector shot him in the face.
赫克托崩了他的脸
We buried the guy out in the desert.
我们把他埋在了沙漠里
Like I said...
我说了...
we cleaned it up.
我们收拾干净了
How was your day?
你今天怎么样
You know, met with Paige and Kevin,
跟佩奇和凯文见面
interviewed some paralegals...
面试了些律师助理
and, uh, this.
还有这个
What about you? ‭
你呢
Finished the commercial.
拍完了广告
I don't want to oversell it, but I think it might be
我不是卖弄 但这可能是
the greatest 60 seconds in the history of television.
电视史上最棒的六十秒
Tomorrow morning, uh,
明早
somewhere between 11:18 and 11:35,
11点18分到11点35分之间
stop what you're doing and tune in to "Diagnosis Murder."
放下手中的活 转到《谋杀诊断》
美国电视剧
I'll make a point of it.
我记下来
You want to talk about this?
你想谈谈这事吗
Not now.
现在不
Not ever.
以后也不
I'm just gonna say...
我只想说...
you are meant for Mesa Verde, and they are meant for you.
你和梅萨维德是绝配
So... all is right with the world.
现在...一切都好了
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Your brother is one smart lawyer.
你哥是个聪明的律师
The smartest one I know -- I mean, no offense.
我认识的最聪明的 无意冒犯你
He'd make quite an adversary.
他会是强劲的对手
You'd better believe it.
你说得没错
The kind of adversary
他是那种
who'd find even the smallest crack in your defense.
会发现你辩词中最细微漏洞的对手
Going against him, you'd really want to make sure
和他对抗 你真得确保
you've got all your I's dotted and your T's crossed.
你做得滴水不漏
Nothing for him to find.
不留痕迹
二十四小时营业
Hey, how ya doin'?
你好吗
Be with you in a minute.
一会儿就来
Remember me?
记得我吗
Uh...no.
不记得
I got a weird feeling you do, Lance.
我觉得你应该记得 兰斯
Tonight is a funny night.
今晚很有趣
For some reason tonight,
不知什么原因
I feel like I've got all the answers...
我感觉自己得到了全部答案
I'm feeling kind of like, uh...
感觉就好像
like Carnac.
卡纳克一样
约翰尼·卡尔森在《约翰尼·卡尔森今夜秀》中出演的角色
Do you remember when Johnny Carson used to do Carnac?
你记得约翰尼·卡尔森过去演卡纳克吗
You know, he'd give the answers before the questions.
他会在问题提出前给出答案
You know, Ed would give him the envelope, yeah?
埃德会给他信封 是吧
And Johnny would hold it up to his forehead,
约翰尼会将它顶住前额
and, um, he'd give the answer, like,
然后给出答案 比如
"Leave It to Beaver."
"留给河狸"
上世纪五六十年代美国电视剧
Then Johnny'd tear open the envelope.
然后约翰尼会打开信封
And there's the question --
问题是
"What did the dead raccoon say in his will?"
"浣熊的遗嘱里写了什么"
That ring a bell?
想起来了吗
Before your time?
你那时没出生吗
All right, well, let's cut to the chase.
我们言归正传
Um, that guy ‭who just walked out of here --
刚走出这里的男人
his name is Ernie.
名叫欧尼
I'm guessing he showed you my picture
他给你看了我的照片吧
and asked if ‭I was in here the other night.
还问你我那晚来过这没有
Now he's going to bring his boss, who's my brother,
他现在会带他老板来 也就是我哥哥
and he's gonna ask you the same question --
他会问你同样的问题
"Did you see that guy the other night?"
"你那晚见过那人吗"
Well, the answer is no.
答案是没有
You feel me?
懂了吗
You murder someone?
你杀人了吗
Nope.
没有
Rob a bank?
抢银行了
No way am I that cool.
我没那么厉害
I -- sometimes, I go number two and I don't flush, but...
我有时候上大号不冲厕所 但...
this is just a thing between brothers.
这是兄弟间的事
And we're both lawyers, so...
而且我们都是律师 所以...
Right? I mean, ‭that's a long and boring story.
那是个冗长又无聊的故事
You don't wanna know.
你没兴趣的
Is this gonna get me jammed up with the cops?
这件事会惹来警察吗
My brotherer may make it sound like that, but...no.
我哥哥也许会跟你这么说 但是不会
It's just family.
家事而已
Then I feel you.
那我明白了
Hey, ‭tell me about the cameras.
跟我说说摄像头怎么回事
Oh. Uh, they go to a VCR in the back.
后面有台录像机
It, uh, tapes for 12 hours and then records over itself.
每录十二小时就回过头重录一遍
Right. So I'm on there now?
所以我现在被录上吗
How hard would it be to erase?
要抹掉记录有多困难
Mm. I don't know.
我不确定
Could be tricky...
可能很麻烦...
and expensive.
而且很贵
Like 100 bucks expensive?
像一百块那么贵
Like 200 bucks expensive.
两百块那么贵
You will go far, my young friend.
你以后会大有作为的 年轻人
Uh, good evening.
晚上好
Uh, Lance, is it?
兰斯 对吧
Yeah.
Lance, I'm Charles McGill.
兰斯 我是查尔斯·麦吉尔
Uh, my associate, uh, spoke with you earlier,
我的助理之前找你谈过
and he showed you this photo.
他给你看了这张照片
Um, on or about ‭the morning of the 18th,
大约在十八号凌晨的时候
this person was here in this shop --
这个人来过这里
is that correct?
对吗
Uh. On or about the...
大约在...
The 18th, early morning.
十八号 凌晨时分
No.
没有
Well, I'm -- ‭I believe you told my associate
你告诉我的助手
that he was here and that he made copies.
他来过这里 还复印了文件
Yeah, but sorry.
是的 抱歉
No.
没来过
Yeah, that's my guy.
好样的 这就对了
All right, the, uh, th-the night of Tuesday the 17th --
好吧 星期二 十七号的晚上
leading into early Wednesday,
到星期三凌晨
early hours ‭of Wednesday the 18th...
也就是十八号星期三凌晨
...were you, in fact, here? Can we establish that?
你当时在这里吗 这点能确定吗
Uh, I mean, ‭I work graveyard,
我是上夜班的
so, yeah.
所以 是的
Stay strong, Lance.
坚持住 兰斯
Was this man here, making copies?
这个人来印过东西吗
It's like I said -- I don't think so.
我刚说了没有
Well, earlier, ‭you said that he was here.
之前你说他来过
Now you're saying that he wasn't here.
现在又说他没来过
Which is it?
哪个才是真话
Yeah, well, when that guy showed me the picture,
那个人给我看照片的时候
I thought, "Maybe," But now that I'm seeing it again, uh...
我想 "也许吧" 可现在我再仔细一看
Ah, sorry.
抱歉
Don't know what to tell you.
怎么说呢
Guess I was wrong.
我应该看错了
Son, ‭listen carefully.
孩子 仔细听着
I am an officer of the court, investigating a felony.
我是一名法庭工作人员 在调查一起重案
So you're a cop?
这么说你是警察
N-No, I'm not. ‭I'm -- I'm -- I'm, uh, I'm --
不 我不是 我... 我...
Mr. McGill, ‭maybe we better get you home.
麦吉尔先生 也许该送您回家了
Ernesto, do not speak to me as if I were a child.
欧内斯托 别把我当小孩
I'm fine.
我没事
I am not a police officer.
我不是警察
I am an attorney.
我是一名律师
And I have a moral and legal obligation
我在道义和法律上有责任
to get to the bottom of this matter.
把此事调查清楚
The bottom of what?
调查清楚什么
Forgery, fraud, falsifying evidence...
伪造 欺诈 篡改证据
...breaking and entering.
非法入侵
This guy -- is he okay?
这个人...他没事吧
There's nothing wrong with me!
我正常得很
Mr. McGill, maybe we could
麦吉尔先生 也许我们可以
- just take a break and -- - Ernie, shut up!
-休息一下 然后 -厄尼 闭嘴
You think about ‭the choice you're making.
你仔细考虑自己说的话
I already told you he wasn't here.
我跟你说了他没来过
What do you want me to say?
你还想让我说什么
I want you to speak the truth.
我想让你说出真相
I know he was here!
我知道他来过
I know what he did!
我知道他都干了什么
Tell me what you told Ernesto.
把你和欧内斯托说的跟我说一遍
Stop trying to change your story.
别再改变说辞了
Excuse me. Sorry. How do we get this to do 11x14?
打扰一下 怎样改成11x14的
No, excuse me!
不好意思
We are having a conversation here!
我们正在说话呢
You got to switch it to tray four.
你得切换到第四托盘
It's easier if I show you. Look.
我给你演示会更直观些 听着
Dude, okay.
老兄 好了
I-I -- I-I don't want any problems here.
我不想惹麻烦
So, just... get him out of here,
你快...把他带走
or I'm gonna call the cops, okay?
不然我要报警了 好吗
Do not walk away from me! We are not finished here!
别走 我们还没说完呢
I am done talking to you, man!
我已经和你说够了 老兄
Call 911.
快报警
Call 911. Come on.
快报警啊