马男波杰克 第二季 BoJack Horseman Season 2 第9集: 镜头画面 The Shot

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: J·C·冈泽尔兹

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 克里斯汀·沙尔 / 斯坦利·图齐


台词
1972年
Sir, you can't send me to Vietnam.
长官 你不可以把我派到越南
I can do whatever I want.
我想做什么都可以
I'm president of the goddamn United States of America.
我是他妈的美利坚合众国总统
Isn't that right, Checkers?
对不对 切克斯
That's what it says on your business cards.
您的名片上是这么说的
理查德·尼克松他妈的美利坚合众国总统
There are going to be riots in the streets.
街上会有暴乱发生
I'm Secretariat.
我是骄马
You think I'm afraid of a few rioting hippies?
你觉得我会怕区区几个暴乱分子吗
Don't make me laugh. Ha-hoo.
别逗我笑
Or whatever a laugh sounds like.
像笑声也不行
Please, I'll do anything.
求您了 我愿意做任何事
You gotta send someone else in my place.
你让别人替我去吧
Perhaps an arrangement can be... arranged.
也许安排是可以 操作的
骄马大赢家
I'm just an athlete. I'm no hero.
我只是个运动员 我不是英雄
My brother Jeffretariat is the hero.
我哥哥桀马才是英雄
He's fighting the Reds over in 'Nam,
他在越南抗击赤党
which is necessary to protect our way of life.
这对于保护我们的生活至关重要
And another hero is President Nixon.
另一位英雄是尼克松总统
He is one groovy dude.
他这人 还不赖哦
Groovy.
不赖
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Sorry, Mommy!
对不起 妈咪
Don't you dare put that out.
你敢把烟熄灭试试
That is a perfectly good cigarette,
这可是上等好烟
and you are going to finish it.
你得把它抽完
But I don't wanna.
但我不想抽
And I don't want to be the mother of a quitter.
我也不想成为轻易放弃的人的妈妈
Finish it.
抽完
Jesus Christ, you can't even smoke a cigarette right.
老天爷 你连怎么抽烟都不懂
Don't you dare cry, don't you ever cry.
你敢哭 永远都不准哭
You wanted this.
这是你自找的
Are you punishing me for smoking or for stealing?
你惩罚我是因为吸烟还是偷烟
I'm punishing you for being alive.
是因为你还没死
Uh, BoJack? You really shouldn't throw a lit cigarette off the--
波杰克 你不该把点燃的烟头扔了
Fine. I'll call 911.
好吧 我会打911的
翻译:milkon cindy 不高兴童鞋 roaddog 圈圈
校对:圈圈 时间轴: 信徒
后期: 宝宝 总监:圈圈
马男波杰克 第二季第九集
The fire department got everything under control,
消防队已将局面控制下来了
but the cable's out for the whole neighborhood.
但整个社区的电缆都坏了
I still don't understand what started the fire.
我还是想不明白是什么引起了火灾
Nobody knows where fires come from, it's a mystery.
谁知道火从哪着起来的 这是个谜团
Anyway, I am fired up about my first day back on set.
不管怎么说 我要拍回归后的第一场戏了
We're finally gonna finish that big Nixon scene.
终于要拍掉尼克松那个大场景了
We were just one shot away before we went on hiatus.
离暂停拍摄还有一步之遥
Yeah, I know. You told me at breakfast.
我知道 你早餐时跟我说了
Why did you call me?
你为什么给我打电话
Usually I talk to Diane on the way to work,
一般在上班路上我会跟戴安说话
but she abandoned me to teach piano in Cordovia or something.
但她因为去科尔多维亚教钢琴还是什么的抛弃了我
Oh. Well, glad you settled for me because Diane wasn't available.
真高兴你因为找不到戴安才来找我
You bet. Oh, man, I'm gonna kill in this Nixon scene.
不客气 天 尼克松这场戏里我会帅哭的
BoJack gonna be in "Da" House.
波杰克要去大房子里了哦
In da White House.
白宫里
What happened to da house set? Da White House set?
大房子布景怎么回事 白宫布景
- Things changed a little. - Did you guys cut the Nixon scene?
-事情有变 -你们删了尼克松那场戏吗
The Nixon scene is the core of the whole movie.
尼克松那场戏是整部电影的核心
Where we see Secretariat be morally corrupted
我们可以看到骄马道德败坏
and get to look into the real darkness of his soul.
从而审视他内心真实的阴暗面
It's still all that, except now it happens
戏份还是那些 除了现在的场景是
while you give a Christmas present to your adorable nieces
你把圣诞礼物送给你可爱的侄子们
and they hug you while your butt is stuck in a chimney.
他们在你屁股还卡在烟囱里的时候拥抱你
Is one of the nieces Nixon?
尼克松是侄子之一吗
Over hiatus, we ran a focus group.
在暂停拍摄期间我们成立了焦点小组
People don't want all that controversial stuff.
人们不喜欢有争议的东西
But we were supposed to
但我们本来是要
make a gritty movie about the real Secretariat.
拍一部描写骄马本色的电影
- Warts and all. - Kid, "Warts and all" don't pay bubkes.
-毫无保留 -孩子 毫无保留不值钱
That's why they took the gay stuff out of A Beautiful Mind.
所以他们才把同性恋内容从《美丽心灵》中删掉了
You know that guy who spent 12 years as a slave?
你知道为奴十二年的那个人吗
They don't talk about the 60 years he spent as a jerk.
大家对他当了60年的蠢蛋只字不提
Kelsey, you're okay with this?
凯尔西 你没意见吗
That's showbiz.
这就是娱乐圈
See, BoJack, that's the shrug of a pro who gets it.
看见没波杰克 这是懂行专业人士的耸肩赞同
Good shrugging, kid.
耸得好 孩子
Yo! Care-to-the-O-to-the-Lyn-to-the...
好啊 卡啊洛啊琳啊...
That's the end of your name. We need to talk.
名字后面没了 我们得谈谈
We'll meet in the supply closet in one minute. Break!
一分钟后储藏室见 解散
Oh, okay.
好吧
Carolyn, when you're in the throes
卡洛琳 当你像我一样
of a very ugly divorce such as I am,
在一场难堪的离婚中苦苦挣扎时
along with all that pain and
伴随痛苦
degradation comes a certain perfect clarity,
和消沉而来的是觉悟
and right now that clarity is
而现在这觉悟
telling me that you and I should get out of here.
告诉我 你和我应该逃离此地
Well, what do you mean, "Get out of here"?
你说逃离此地什么意思
Beautiful, I'm starting my own agency,
美人儿 我成立了一家自己的经纪公司
and I want you to be my partner in crime.
我希望你能做我的合伙人
What? But I can't just leave Vigor.
什么 但我不能丢下朝气不管
I've been here 20 years.
我在这里干了20年
Who's gonna water the plants?
谁给花花草草浇水
Um, I'm sorry. You water the plants here?
不好意思 这里是你给花草浇水吗
I started doing it as an intern,
我从实习开始就一直浇
but then no one told me to stop, so it's still kind of my job.
然后没有人跟我说可以不浇了 所以我还浇
Carolyn, you are my gritty, witty city kitty.
卡洛琳 你是我坚韧机智高大上的小猫咪
I want you with me, fifty-fifty.
我想让你和我一起 相伴相持
Things are so crazy for me right now. I--
现在这一切太疯狂了 我
Don't give me that, you want crazy.
别跟我来这一套 你要的就是疯狂
"Crazy" is your favorite Patsy Cline song
佩茜·克莱恩的歌你最喜欢的就是《疯狂》
and your second favorite Gnarls Barkley song.
也是纳尔斯·巴克利的歌中你第二喜欢的
I don't want crazy.
我不想疯狂
I've got five episodes of The Good Wife piled up on my DVR,
我还有五集《傲骨贤妻》没看呢
and I just want a night off to enjoy them.
我只想抽出一个晚上好好看完
Well, if that's how you feel,
好吧 如果你那么想的话
I guess I could just go to Vanessa Gekko.
我想我只能去找凡妮莎·盖克了
- Gekko?! - But I'd rather look at you all day.
-盖克 -但我还是希望能每天见到你
You're an amazing agent. And you're bright, and you're fun.
你是个出色的经纪人 你聪明风趣
And I think we could make something really special.
我觉得我们可以珠联璧合无与伦比
We weren't doing anything!
我们什么都没干
We were just looking for closet supplies.
我们就是在找点东西
Are you the person to talk to about unclogging the toilet?
你是管疏通厕所的人吗
Stuart, I'm your boss.
斯图尔特 我是你的老板
Okay, but you're the one in the janitor's closet, so...
好吧 但谁让你在杂物间里呢
what, I'm the idiot?
我不找你找谁
科尔多维亚难民营塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔援建
The first thing you notice about Sebastian St. Clair
人们对塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔的第一印象
is that he speaks in paragraphs.
一定是他长篇大论的讲话
Even I can't believe how much good we've done here,
虽然我相信几乎任何事情 但我简直不敢相信
and I'll believe almost anything.
我们在这做了这么多善事
In the last six weeks,
过去的六周
we dug a new well, built a school,
我们挖了一口新井 建了一所学校
and next month the community center is doing Seussical.
下个月社区中心还要上演"苏斯狂想曲"[音乐剧]
There we go.
造型不错哦
In his previous life, Sebastian owned
塞巴斯蒂安以前曾拥有
a chain of high-end department stores.
许多家高端百货连锁店
I want to stock up on muffs.
我要屯暖手筒
We're going to sell a lot of muffs this winter. Huzzah!
今年冬天暖手筒一定大卖
Diane, I lived a life of power and luxury,
戴安 过去我权势滔天 奢华无度
and then my picture was in the newspaper.
报纸上登满了我的照片
- A real-life newspaper! - Uh-huh.
-是真的报纸哦 -是嘛
But I knew my life was empty.
但我却知道我的生活其实很空虚
At night I heard the cries of children sick and dying.
每晚我都能听见孩子们病得奄奄一息的哭泣
And I would scream into the night.
我忍不住在半夜里嚎叫
Shut up! Shut up, children!
闭嘴 闭嘴 小屁孩们
But the phantom cries would not abate.
但这魔鬼般的哭声始终缠绕着我
And so I began my travels,
所以我仅仅带着
with little more than a compass,
指南针和对冒险的渴望
a yearning for adventure,
还有好几箱没卖掉的暖手筒
and several crates full of unsold muffs.
踏上了旅程
I knew there were people out there just waiting for my help.
我知道 这个世界上还有很多人等着我来帮助
Diane, this is Kinko.
戴安 这是锦子
I am Kinko.
我叫锦子
In his language, it means,
在他的语言里 "锦子"是指
orphan whose parents were murdered by rebels and will die young,
父母死于叛乱 而且年纪轻轻
probably from Malaria.
就可能死于疟疾的孤儿
Hi, Kinko. I'm Diane.
你好 锦子 我是戴安
情景喜剧 女主角与戴安同名
It means, my parents liked the show Cheers.
我名字代表我父母喜欢看《欢乐酒店》
Cheers! Oh, you're good. You're very good.
《欢乐酒店》 你真棒 你太棒了
When Sebastian St. Clair says you're good,
当塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔说你真棒的时候
you want to believe that you really are good.
会让你想相信自己真的很棒
That you, like Sebastian,
你相信你和塞巴斯蒂安一样
are part of something bigger than just yourself.
都是某个大集体中的一份子
And for a moment, you feel like you are.
有那么一瞬间 你会真的这么觉得
Oh, Kinko made a mess.
锦子拉屎了
Now I finally realize that a
现在我终于明白
triple hug is way more valuable than a Triple Crown.
抱三个孩子比得三个冠军更可贵
And cut. Neat.
卡 过了
Let's break for lunch.
午餐时间到
Kelsey, this is a nightmare.
凯尔西 这简直是噩梦
I had to touch three children today, and one of them was sticky.
我今天被迫碰了三个小屁孩 有一个还黏乎乎的
Yeah, it was you. Wash your damn hands, you gremlin.
没错 就是你 把你的脏手洗干净 小鬼
BoJack, there's nothing we can do.
波杰克 抱歉我们无能为力
No, this isn't you.
不 这不能怪你
I've seen everything you've done.
我看过你的所有作品
Your films are challenging and gritty, and they're great.
你的电影刺激又逼真 全都很赞
I'm not just saying that because they're full of lesbians.
我才不是因为里面全是女同才这么说
Look, even if I wanted to finish that Nixon scene,
好吧 就算我想拍尼克松那场戏
we don't have an Oval Office set.
我们也没有总统办公室的布景
There's one at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda.
约巴林达那的尼克松图书馆里就有一个
Why on earth do you know that?
你怎么连这都知道
In Season Three of Horsin' Around,
在《胡闹的小马》第三季里
the horse got elected president
那匹马当选总统
and we shot on location.
然后我们就去了那拍
We can sneak into the library and get the shot, guerilla-style.
我们可以偷溜进图书馆 游击式拍摄
Once Turteltaub sees it, he'll love it,
龟泰伯一定会喜欢的
and we can make the movie we both want to make.
然后我们就能拍出大家都满意的电影
- Okay, I'm in. Let's do it. - All right!
-好吧 我们去吧 -太好啦
Did they really make your character president?
他们真让你的角色当总统了吗
Only for Season Three.
只有第三季里
In Season Four, it turned out it was all a dream.
在第四季里发现这全部都是梦
They called my airplane Air Horse One.
我的专机叫"空马一号"
And the vice president was a hip-hop zebra named Zebro.
副总统是一头叫斑马兄的嘻哈斑马
- Come on. - It wasn't our best season.
-不会吧 -好吧 这季拍得不是最好
But on the bright side, was not our worst.
不过往好了说 也不是最差的
理查德·尼克松总统图书馆
Step one, we go to the Nixon Library...
第一步 我们去尼克松图书馆
and steal the scale model.
然后把模型偷出来
Welcome to my library.
欢迎来到我的图书馆
I'm Nixon.
我是尼克松
Yeah, you know, some people say I look like Nixon.
是的 有人说我长得像尼克松
Not because he's my dad or anything.
才不是因为他是我爸什么的呢
That's crazy. Nixon's not my dad.
那太疯狂了 尼克松才不是我爸
But if you have any questions about Nixon,
但如果你有什么关于尼克松的问题
I'd be happy to answer them.
我很乐意回答
Yeah, I have a question. Um...
好的 我有一个问题
Is that the lighted exit sign from Nixon's boyhood home?
那个出口指示灯是尼克松小时候家里装的吗
Uh, no, that's just an exit sign.
不 那只是个普通的出口指示灯
- Is that... - Here we go.
-那是... -走你
the handicapped drinking fountain he used in the White House?
他在白宫用过的直饮水龙头吗
No, just a normal drinking fountain.
不 那只是个普通的龙头
- Hang on. - One more.
-再坚持一下 -还有一个问题
-Is that the smoke alarm--? - No.
-那个烟雾报警器是... -不是
So the Oval Office is right here, next to the men's room.
所以总统办公室在这里 男厕所隔壁
I remember because Season Three
我记得这么清楚是因为拍《胡闹的小马》
of Horsin' Around was a big cocaine year for me.
第三季的时候我嗑了一整年药
All the pressures of being president.
当总统压力大嘛
I don't see how we'll pull this off.
那我们怎么溜进去
We're gonna need a crack team.
我们需要一支爆破小队
First, we gotta get the best lock-pick in the city.
首先 我们要找到城里最好的撬锁匠
- Not interested. - Okay.
-没兴趣 -好吧
The second best lock-pick in the city.
那就城里第二好的撬锁匠
- No way I'm doing that. - Got it.
-没门 我不干 -懂了
A lock-pick.
好吧 随便哪个撬锁匠
Todd, can you pick locks?
陶德 你懂撬锁吗
- Kind of. - Great. You're in.
-略懂 -太棒了 欢迎你加入
We'll need an expert cat burglar.
我们需要一位身手矫健的"猫贼"
All right, Good Wife, let's see what you got.
好吧 终于能看《傲骨贤妻》了
Hey, Princess Carolyn!
卡洛琳公主
Kelsey and I are gonna break into the Nixon library
凯尔西和我准备溜进尼克松图书馆
to steal a shot for our Secretariat movie.
偷拍一段《一代骄马》的镜头
It's a super-sneaky, kooky caper
这是一次秘密的疯狂行动
that stands to benefit you in no way.
对你一点好处也没有
Are you in?
你要参加吗
Hey! Shut up down there!
楼下的给我闭嘴
- You shut up! - Make me!
-你给我闭嘴 -我就不
Hey, you got a problem? Take it up with my agent,
你有问题的话可以找我的经纪人
your downstairs neighbor Princess Carolyn.
你的楼下邻居卡洛琳公主
We'll need someone to play Checkers.
我们需要找人来演切克斯
Hey, Chicago! Al Capone, deep dish.
芝加哥 艾尔·卡彭[走私集团]
What does Ethan Hawke know?
伊森·霍克知道什么
We'll find out tonight. Da Bears.
今晚见分晓 上芝加哥熊
BoJack, I'd love to help you out,
波杰克 我倒是想帮你
but I'm super-busy recording promos
但我在忙着给收视率最高的
for television's highest-rated new game show.
全新游戏节目录制广告
You know what? We can probably do it without you.
估计我们也不需要你
OK. This next one's for Seattle.
好吧 下一个是西雅图
Hey, Seattle! Space Needle, Starbucks.
西雅图 太空针塔 星巴克
What does Ethan Hawke know? We'll find out tonight. Rain.
伊森·霍克知道什么 今晚见分晓 下雨
It's too bad though because
真是太可惜了
I could really bring a lot to this project.
我真的觉得我能帮到你们
Actually, the more I think about it, Checkers wouldn't even be in the shot.
我又想了想 切克斯估计都不会被拍进去
It's just a single on Secretariat.
这不过就是骄马的一场戏
Hey, Waco, Texas! Terrible tragedy. What does Ethan Hawke know?
得州韦科 太悲剧了 伊森·霍克知道什么
We'll find out tonight. So sorry.
今晚见分晓 请节哀
You know what? Forget I even asked.
算了 当我没问
- Twist my arm, why don't you? I'll do it. - Okay.
-你还不如强迫我 我干还不行 -好
好莱乌山高级监狱
Finally, we'll need a criminal mastermind.
最后 我们还需要一位犯罪大师
Character actress Margo Martindale, you've been a model prisoner.
性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔 你一直表现良好
I'm glad I served my time.
我很高兴已经服刑完毕
But now I'm ready to move on with my life
但现在我已经准备好继续生活
and get back to doing small roles
重新接一些受评论家好评的
in critically-acclaimed films and television shows.
电影电视剧里的小角色
批准出狱
Watch, purse, lipstick,
手表 包 口红
Emmy Award for Best Guest Actress.
艾美奖最佳客串女演员奖
I need your help with a break-in.
我需要你帮我闯入一个地方
BoJack, I've been out of prison for two minutes.
波杰克 我都出狱两分钟了
What took you so long?
你怎么才来
Kelsey, Mr. Peanutbutter and I are gonna break into the library.
凯尔西 花生酱先生和我要闯入图书馆
But the problem is, the place is crawling with cops.
但问题是 那里全是警察
Yes, apparently they're on high alert
没错 他们现在处于高度警戒状态
because some idiot stole this model last night.
因为有个白痴昨晚偷走了这个模型
Yeah, nice work, Todd.
你可真是好样的啊 陶德
Who am I kidding? I can't stay mad at you. You're adorable.
我开玩笑呢 我怎么可能生你气 你那么萌
Look at your big saucer eyes. I can go swimming in them!
看你水汪汪的大眼睛 我都想进去游泳
- Totally. - Now, we need to lose the cops.
-必须的 -我们得甩开警察
The rest of you will create a diversion
你们剩下的人负责引开他们的注意力
by breaking into the only other
你们将闯入约巴林达的
place in Yorba Linda of cultural significance:
另一个具有文化意义的地方
the Discount Fine Art Gallery in the strip mall,
商业街的廉价美术馆
between the tanning salon and the adult bookstore.
就在美黑沙龙和成人书店中间
Once you set off the alarm, all the cops will go there.
一旦你们弄响警报 所有警察都会去那里
Now, things could get ugly. One of you is very likely to die.
事态可能会超出掌控 你们可能会有人死
- Possibly Alan. - Why possibly Alan?
-很可能是艾伦 -为啥是艾伦
Well, you are the guy none of us knows that well.
因为我们跟你都不太熟
I just came to fix your cable.
我只是过来给你修电缆的
Alan, you already know too much.
艾伦 你知道的已经太多了
You're a part of this now, like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢 你已经被卷进来了
- But-- - Hey, you think you could keep it down?
-可是 -你们能不能小点声
I'm supposed to be reading a script right now and I'm having trouble focusing,
我要看剧本 可是集中不了精神
so now my notes are gonna be confusing and vague.
现在我的注解肯定没人能看懂
We're almost done.
我们马上就谈完了
I know you're having fun with your police cars,
我知道你和警车玩得很开心
I just wish you would have
我只是希望
asked me before you invited all these people over.
你在把这么多人邀请来之前能问问我
- I live here, too, you know. - You're right. I'm sorry.
-我也住这里啊 -你说得对 对不起
And can you at least let Alan fix the cable before he dies?
你能不能至少让艾伦在死之前把电缆修好
I can't die. I'm endangered!
我不能死 我是濒危动物
"And the truffle-infused gnocchi was the star dish
"松露团子是这段发展时期内的
at this up-and-comer that
主推菜肴
will please both the pickiest of Brooklynites
既能满足挑剔的布鲁克林市民
and the less discerning Staten Islander."
又能满足不太有洞察力的斯塔顿岛岛民
When I grow up, I can be food critic for New Yorker?
等我长大了 就可以做纽约的食评家吗
You can do anything you want in life.
你想做什么都可以
I mean, not everyone can write for The New Yorker,
不是所有人都能为《纽约客》写稿
but there's always The Atlantic.
但还有《大西洋月刊》呢
Diane,
戴安
I'm concerned you're
我很担心
spending a lot of time with this sickly child.
你和这个病怏怏的孩子相处得太久了
Remember, you're supposed to be writing about me.
别忘了 你该写的是我的事
Sure, but isn't this why we're here? To help these people?
当然 但我们来这里不就是为了帮助他们吗
I'm here to help these people.
我是来帮助他们的
You're here to help me help them by writing a book about me
你来是为我写书 这样就可以帮我帮他们
so people back home will give money to my foundation.
让国内的人向我的基金会捐款
Great.
真好
Okay, come on. Over here. Get it.
好了 来吧 这边 好了
We're in. It's too late to turn back now.
进来了 没有机会反悔了
One of us isn't going to come out of this alive.
我们中的一个人肯定无法活着走出去了
Why do you all keep saying that?
你们干嘛总是这么说
Why can't we all assume we're
为什么就不能假设
gonna make it out alive and go from there?
我们都能活着出去呢 这样多好
Alan, we've got enough problems
艾伦 我们的麻烦够多了
without worrying about your imminent death.
没空担心你即将到来的死亡
Can't we just all shut up and do this?
能不能把嘴闭上 赶紧搞定
Why does everything have to be a big, complicated mess?
为啥一定要把事情搞得这么复杂呢
Like, look at this Thomas Kinkade painting.
就比如托马斯·金凯德的这幅油画
It's simple.
多简单
And serene. And... pleasant.
那么平静 而又令人愉悦
Are you saying that the vest makes me look kind of chunky?
你是说这件背心显得我很胖吗
I don't do CrossFit five days a week
我一周有五天都在健身
to not look sweet in this uniform.
穿这制服怎么可能不帅
I swear to God, if you don't shut up about CrossFit--
我对天发誓 你再提一句健身
2A5. Break-in at the Discount
商业街的廉价美术馆
Fine Art Gallery at the strip mall.
有人非法闯入
Let's roll! That's a thing we say at CrossFit.
走起啦 我们健身的时候常说这句话
Remember when my character on
记不记得《花生酱先生一家》里
Mr. Peanutbutter's House was elected president?
我的角色当选总统时的场景
Let me guess, it was all a dream?
让我猜猜 那一切不过是个梦
No, I served half a term, then resigned from office
不 我当了两年总统呢 然后辞职了
because when Zachary had a bad time with peer pressure,
因为扎克瑞受不了同辈压力时
I realized I was spending too much time being president
我意识到我花了太多时间来做总统
and not enough time being a dad.
却忘了做父亲的职责
It's like you didn't even watch my show.
感觉你好像根本没看过我的节目
Okay, I'd like you here.
好了 你站到这里来
And then you are going to be over here.
你到那边去
- Freeze! - I'm union.
-别动 -我是工会的
- Playing dead. - Breaking and entering?
-我在装死 -擅自闯入
That is against everything Nixon stood for.
这违反了尼克松所崇扬的一切
We didn't mean to cause trouble.
我们不想惹什么麻烦
We're trying to make a movie about Nixon.
我们只是想拍一部关于尼克松的电影
Yeah? What, another leftist screed about how corrupt he was?
又一部说他多腐败的冗长左派电影吗
Or is it about how he had an illegitimate son,
还是说他有个私生子
and the son never knew who his dad was,
这私生子不知道自己爸爸是谁
but always had a hunch it was Nixon,
但他总觉得爸爸是尼克松
and then that son grew up
然后私生子长大
to be the security guard at the Nixon Library?
当上了尼克松图书馆的保安
The second one?
第二个吗
Well, if that's true,
如果真是这内容
how come you don't have an actor here to play Nixon?
你们怎么没找人演尼克松
Because...
因为...
we couldn't find anyone
我们找的人
who could appropriately capture his magic.
都不能准确演绎出他的风采
You know, I do a pretty good Nixon.
我演的尼克松倒是挺好
You? No way.
你 不会吧
Hello, I'm Nixon.
你好 我是尼克松
I can't be at your soccer game,
我去不成你足球赛了
but I am your father and I love you very much.
但我是你爸爸 我很爱你
Oh, my God. He's perfect.
天啊 他演的真好
After all this time,we've found our Nixon.
我们终于找到演尼克松的最佳人选了
I can be ready in five.
我五分钟就能准备好
Uh. Did we get the shot?
拍到了吗
It's so peaceful.
好宁静啊
Okay, folks.
行了 各位
Party's over. That's something we say at CrossFit.
狂欢结束 我们在健身房都这么说
Ugh. Wait a sec-- I know you!
等等 我认识你
You were in Justified. You were amazing.
你演过《火线警探》 演得好棒
Okay, you caught me.
被你发现了
I am kind of a well-known character actress.
我算是个有名的性格女演员
I am such a huge fan, Miss, uh--
我是你的铁杆粉丝 那个...
What--? What's your name?
你叫什么来着
Sure, of course.
当然了
Everyone loves my work, but apparently not enough
人人都喜欢我的片子 但显然没喜欢到
to watch the credits and find out what my name is.
能看完片尾字幕 找到我叫什么
The important thing is
重要的是
that we enjoy your great performances, right?
我们都很喜欢您的出色表演 对吗
How about you enjoy this? Aah!
那你喜欢这个吗
Margo, I thought we agreed, no guns.
玛格 我不是说好了不带枪吗
Oh, is that what we agreed to? I thought we said "No gum."
说好的是这个吗 我以为是"不吃口香糖"
But you're also chewing gum.
但你还是在嚼口香糖啊
I'm a wild card.
我就是这么不羁
Return fire!
还击
Watch out!
当心
Oh, no! Alan's dead!
不好 艾伦死了
No, I'm fine. The bullet hit my cell phone.
我没事 子弹打中了我手机
Oh, no! Alan's cell phone is dead!
不好 艾伦的手机死了
Nope, phone's fine, too. Oh, hey, I got a text from my wife.
不 手机也没事 我老婆发短信来了
She's going into labor. Guys, I'm gonna be a dad!
她要生了 各位 我要当爸爸了
See you later!
再见了
Die, you chunky assholes!
去死吧 你们这群肥猪
See, Jeff? This is what I'm talking about.
看到没 杰夫 这就是我说的
Shoot!
开枪
How could this be any more perfect?
简直不能更完美
Vanessa Gekko. How did you get in this painting?
瓦妮莎·盖可 你怎么会在这画里
I'm your servant, of course.
很显然我是您的仆人
In your infinite generosity, you gave me this job
您宽宏大量 在我终于证明自己
when it became clear that I don't have what it takes
无法胜任"好莱乌"权势经纪人之后
to be a "Hollywoo" power-agent.
给了我这份工作
Also, my husband left me.
而且我丈夫也抛弃了我
And my children married each other in an unholy incestuous union.
我的孩子近亲乱伦 彼此结婚了
Plus, I have, like, colitis or something.
还有 我好像得了结肠炎
How appropriate! Fetch me drink, wench.
真棒 帮我拿喝的来 贱人
Right away, ma'am.
马上 夫人
Diane...
戴安
The second thing you notice about Sebastian St. Clair
你能看出塞巴斯蒂安·圣克莱尔的第二件事
is how much he talks about himself.
是他有多爱谈论自己
This way is the library I built.
这里是我建的图书馆
And over there is the statue of me building the library.
那里是一座我建图书馆的雕像
And on that wall is a painting of me posing for the statue.
那面墙的画是我在为雕像摆姿势
Put a chapter in your book about that.
记得在你书里写上一章
The only respite from his constant bombast is sleep,
唯一能从他夸夸其谈中喘息的机会就是睡觉
and even then, sometimes...
即使那样 有时候...
Everybody-- those of you who can walk, I mean.
所有长腿能走路的人
let's drag these corpses
我们把这些尸体
to the mass grave behind the playground.
拖去操场后面的大坟堆
We need to make room for my new hospital.
要为我的新医院腾地方
- Where's Kinko? Is he okay? - Oh, no, no, he's certainly dead.
-锦子在哪 他还好吗 -他死透透了
See, Diane, I told you not to make friends.
戴安 我就说了不要交朋友
Jesus, you don't care about any of these people.
天啊 你根本不关心这些人
You're just using them as props for your big-shot superhero act.
只是拿他们做你这些英勇行为的道具
Diane, the dead will not benefit from our grief,
戴安 你再痛苦也换不回人命
but the survivors need a new hospital and we need to build it.
幸存者需要新医院 我们要去建
This is too much.
我可不像你
If you're going to survive, you'll need to harden up.
如果你想活下去 就要狠心起来
I asked you to join me because I thought you could handle it.
我请你加入 是因为觉得你能承受
- But if you can't, you can go home. - I...
-但如果你不行 回家吧 -我...
I can handle it.
我能承受
Great! Let's drag some bodies!
很好 我们去拖尸体吧
Kinko! Oh, never mind.
锦子 当我没说
Hey, um, how come Nixon gets a line and I don't get a line?
为什么尼克松有台词 我却没有
We only gave him a line so he wouldn't call the police.
我们给他台词 他才不会报警
If I call the police, will I get a line?
那如果我报警 会给我台词吗
No, we won't use it in the movie.
电影里不会用他那句的
We only need the one-shot of me.
我们只要拍我的一个镜头就好
I just think if he gets a line, I should get a line.
我就是觉得他要有台词 我也要
- Ugh. Actors. - Okay, positions everyone. And... action.
-演员真是作 -好 各就位 开拍
I'm Nixon.
我是尼克松
The way you're feeling about your dead brother
你对你死去哥哥的感情
is how I feel about the son I'll never know.
和我对自己未曾谋面的儿子一样
But I look at the moon and so does he.
但我会看着月亮 他也是
That's how I know we're connected.
这样我就知道我们还有联系
And I'm Checkers.
我是切克斯
All right, so, BoJack,
好了 波杰克
you've been told that your brother, Jeffretariat,
你现在知道尼克松派去越南
the one Nixon sent to Vietnam in your place, is dead.
代替你的哥哥桀马 牺牲了
You're feeling the weight of that guilt.
你感到无比自责
And the tears start to flow.
开始流下泪水
And the tears start to flow.
开始流下泪水
Oh. I don't cry in front of other people.
我不在别人面前哭
Well, you need to. This is the emotional climax of the movie.
你必须要哭 这段是电影的感情高潮
Yeah, okay, but I don't cry in front of other people. I can't.
好吧 但我在别人面前哭不出来
Really, never? Come on.
从来没哭过吗 别扯了
What if someone tells you they'll take you to the park,
如果有人说要带你去公园呢
and they keep talking about the park
然后一直在说公园
and all the fun you'll have, but then...
有多好玩多好玩 但是然后...
But then they don't take you to the park. I need a second.
他们根本不带你去公园玩 让我缓一缓
Well, I'm sorry, I can't do it.
对不起 我做不到
I didn't know you wanted me to cry.
我不知道你想让我哭
Can you give us the room, please?
请让我们单独待一会儿
There's a park right outside we can hang out at.
外面有个公园 我们可以去走走
- Oh! - Oh, we can't, the sprinklers are on.
-好啊 -不行 洒水装置开着呢
Well, another beautiful, serene day
又是精彩奇幻的画作世界中的
in magical fantasy-painting world.
美好平静的一天
Queen Princess Carolyn, if I may, I have some exciting news.
卡洛琳公主女王大人 我有激动人心的消息告诉你
I just landed a new client.
我刚敲定了一个新客户
- The mill owner! - Huh?
-厂主 -什么
We're doing a three-picture deal about his waterwheel.
我们要对他的水轮车拍一个三部曲系列电影
- Wait, you're making deals here? - I'll say.
-你在这里做生意吗 -没错啊
I'm now the biggest agent
现在我是整个清闲的
in the entire idyllic New England village.
新英格兰乡村地区最大的经纪人
It's like you don't even read
难道你从来不看
女仆搬来只为拍摄电影
the idyllic New England village trades.
清闲新英格兰乡村报纸吗
- Hello? - What? No!
-看看吧 -什么 不
You're polluting my perfect serene dream life.
你简直在污染我完美宁静的梦想生活
Why is this happening?
为什么会这样
I don't know. It's your fantasy.
不知道 这是你的想象
But if you ask me, I don't think you want perfect and serene
但如果问我 我觉得你根本不想要完美宁静
and enough time to catch up on The Good Wife.
你也不想要足够的时间补《傲骨贤妻》
Stop kidding yourself, Princess Carolyn.
不要自欺欺人了 卡洛琳公主
If you really wanted the simple life, you'd have a simple life.
如果你真想要简单的生活 肯定会有简单生活的
Oh, my God. I gotta get out of here.
天哪 我得离开这里
Bye!
拜拜喽
Hey. Yeah, I got rid of her. Now this place is all mine.
喂 我把她弄走了 这里属于我一个人了
Get your demo guys together.
快召集你的爆破工
Let's tear this old Tudor down and put up some condos!
把这栋老旧的建筑炸了 我们建大别墅
Okay.
好吧
This isn't just for me.
这不只是为了我
It's for John Carroll Lynch, C.C.H. Pounder,
还有约翰·卡洛·林奇 希·庞德
and all the other character
以及其他所有
actors who live in lucrative obscurity.
默默无闻的角色
The blood I spill today is for us all!
今天的流血牺牲是为了我们所有人
I'm character actress Margo Martindale!
我是性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔
Yeah, I'm going to go with Princess Carolyn.
我去找卡洛琳公主了
- Hello? - Hey.
-喂 -喂
There you are! I've been trying to call you all week.
是你啊 我这周一直在给你打电话
- Yeah, the coverage in Cordovia is-- - Diane, Diane.
-科尔多维亚的信号... -戴安 戴安
Listen, I gotta tell you:
听着 我跟你说
I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time about your trip.
我很抱歉我意气用事让你远行
The truth is, I really am so proud of you.
说实话 我真的很为你骄傲
A lot of people talk big,
很多人就只会说大话
but you're actually out there helping people.
但你是真去那里帮助他人了
You're the real deal, Diane.
你是真厉害 戴安
- Yeah... - How is it there? Is it amazing?
-这个... -那里怎么样 好玩吗
It's... good.
还...不错
It's hard, but it's good.
很艰难 但是还不错
I miss you.
我想你了
I miss you, too, but I promise,
我也想你 但我保证
these six months are gonna fly by.
区区半年肯定马上就过去了
Yeah. How's the game show going?
是啊 你的游戏节目怎么样了
Oh, shit, I completely forgot
晕 我竟然忘了
I'm supposed to be hosting a game show right now.
现在应该去主持游戏节目的
I gotta go.
我得挂了
And that's when you realize
那时候 你意识到
that the book you've been writing in your head
你一直在脑海中构思的书
is never actually going to be a book, so you stop--
其实根本不会真的成书 所以你停止...
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你会说什么
I'm a dumb sitcom actor who's in over his head.
我就是个好高骛远的傻逼情景剧演员
I'm sorry that I thought I could do this.
抱歉我以为我能做到
And I'm sorry I made you come here.
抱歉我让你跟我一起来了
I'm sorry for everything. I don't know what I'm doing.
我对一切感到抱歉 我不知道自己在干什么
BoJack, sit down.
波杰克 坐下
You've just been told your brother is dead
他们刚告诉你你哥哥牺牲了
and that it's your fault.
而这都是你的错
But this moment is bigger than that.
但这一刻不仅如此
This is the moment that Secretariat stops running.
在这一刻 骄马停止了奔跑
Because this is the moment you realize
因为这一刻你意识到
something inside you is broken,
你内心的什么断了
and it can never be fixed.
而且永远都好不了了
We got it.
行了
Really? I didn't cry.
真的吗 我没哭啊
You didn't have to. Turteltaub's gonna love this.
你不用哭 龟泰伯肯定会喜欢的
- Oh. All right. - Thanks for talking me into this, Bojack.
-好吧 -谢谢你说服我过来 波杰克
Just so you know, I'm
顺便说一句 我
really glad we're making this movie together.
真的很高兴跟你一起合作这部电影
- Didn't know I had it in me, did you? - No, I knew.
-你不知道我有这个天赋对吧 -不 我知道
- Hold the elevator, please. - Coming in?
-电梯等一下 -要一起来吗
- I'm all in. - Whoa!
-那是当然 -哇
Mommy, it's nearly Christmas. Where's Uncle Secretariat?
妈咪 都快到圣诞节了 骄马叔叔呢
He had to go win a race against the Russians.
他得去参加跟俄罗斯人的比赛
But maybe, if he runs really fast...
但是或许 如果他真的跑得很快...
- Hey, where's Kelsey? - Oh, yeah, funny story.
-凯尔西人呢 -说来有趣
Turns out you two knuckleheads snuck out last night
你们俩个笨蛋昨晚偷溜出去
and got that shot I told you not to get for the scene
把我说不会加进电影的那场戏
- that's not in the movie anymore. - Uh...
-又拍了 -这个...
Silly me, I didn't like that. So I fired her ass.
可是我并不喜欢 所以把她炒了
- What? - We got a movie to finish, okay?
-什么 -我们还得拍电影呢
So, go get in costume,
你快去换好服装
get your butt up that chimney, and do your thing, Hamlet.
钻进烟囱里 干你该干的 倒霉蛋
Just maybe, all we have to do is believe!
只是可能 我们只要坚信就行了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Hey, is it cool if I crash here for a couple nights?
介意我在你这里暂住几天吗
I didn't know where else to go.
我没其他地方可去了