咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第21集: 视频约会 Video date

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
视频约会
One, two.
一 二
One, two. One, two.
一 二 一 二
W-w-w-whoa!
哇哇哇
What's going on?
怎么回事
- Dude, what are you doing? - Sorry.
- 老兄 你在干嘛呢 - 抱歉
Pay attention, man. One, two.
注意点啊 一 二
You guys, guess what happened just now.
伙计们 猜猜刚发生了什么事
You stopped rowing. Canoe started spinning.
你没划了 赛艇开始转圈了
Nope.
不是啦
I matched this amazing girl on an online dating site.
交友网站给我匹配了个超赞的妹子
She's French! Like the kissing.
她是法国人 法国热吻的那个法国
- Stop talking. We're gonna sink. - Oh, sorry.
- 别说了 我们要沉了 - 抱歉
One, two.
一 二
All right, we're almost there, guys.
好了 我们快到了
One, two.
一 二
One, two.
一 二
W-w-w-whoa! No, no, no, no, no, no!
哇 不不不
- No! No! - Yes!
- 不不 - 太好了
I can't believe this!
不敢相信
Celine messaged me... She messaged me!
席琳发消息给我了 她发消息给我了
Look!
Whoa.
Dude, congratulations. You finally did it, man.
老兄 恭喜啊 你终于成功了
Aww, shucks.
没什么啦
- What will you do in France? - Uh, I don't know.
- 你要在法国干嘛 - 我不知道
But it's going to be the most romantic experience of my life.
但这肯定会是我人生中最浪漫的体验
So, what'd she say?
那她发了什么
Oh.
She says "Hi."
她说"嗨"
Well, say something.
快回点什么啊
Uh, uh, what do I say?
我该说什么
- Start with a joke. - I don't know any jokes.
- 先说个笑话 - 我不会说笑话
Okay, here, here, here. I got one.
好吧 我我 我有一个
Why do French people eat snails?
为什么法国人吃蜗牛
Um, okay.
好吧
'Cause they don't like fast food.
因为他们不喜欢快餐
Ha, that's a good one.
这笑话真不错
Whoa! She likes it!
哇 她喜欢
Man, she sounds like a cool lady.
伙计 看起来她很棒
- You're totally in. - Okay, okay, now what?
- 你完全沦陷了 - 好了 现在怎么办
- Throw in some thingies. - Thingies?
- 发点可爱的 - 什么可爱的
Yeah, you know, the shapes and stuff.
是啊 表情符号之类的
- You know? - Ice bear's got this.
- 明白吗 - 北极熊来吧
You're welcome.
不用谢
She thinks I'm cute.
她觉得我很可爱
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
哇哦哦 哇哦哦
Oh, we did it! You write me in Paris, okay?
成功了 到了巴黎给我写信啊
I will, brother.
会的 兄弟
Uh, guys, she's asking me what my job is.
伙计们 她问我是做什么工作的
She's gonna hate me if I tell her
如果我告诉她我没工作
that I don't really do anything.
她会讨厌我的
Hey, you don't tell her that, man.
嘿 那就不要告诉她
- Help me! - All right. Let me do this for you.
- 帮我 - 好吧 我帮你回
Hey, hey, where are you going?
喂喂 你要去哪
French people love art.
法国人喜欢艺术
What? Stop! What are you doing?
什么 停下 你要干什么
No, don't send it! Stop!
不 别发 住手
What did I tell you? She's loving your talent.
我怎么和你说的 她喜欢你的才华
真是太棒了今晚我们能视频聊天吗我想更进一步地了解你
This is amazing.
不可思议
But... but what am I gonna say to her?
但是我要和她说什么呢
It's, I mean...
就是...
Dude. What are you worried about?
老兄 你在担心什么
You have us. We got you, bro.
你有我们 我们帮你
Ice bear will coach you into manhood.
北极熊会教你成为男子汉的
Thank you, guys. I love you.
谢谢你们 我爱你们
It's okay. You'll be all right.
没事啦 你会搞定的
All right, she's calling.
好吧 她打来了
You got this, buddy.
你能行的 兄弟
Hello, Celine.
你好 席琳
It is so good to finally meet you.
能见到你真好
Oh, hello, Panda.
你好 胖达
What a lovely room you have, panda.
胖达 你的房间真可爱
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
And cut. Awesome, bro.
卡 太棒了 兄弟
I have a couple notes.
有几个注意事项
First of all, never say, "Hello." "Hello" Is too safe.
首先 永远不能说"你好" 你好太保守了
Think of something cooler, like, "Hi, there," Or, uh, "Heyyyy."
想点更酷的 嗨 美女 或者嘿嘿
Oh, okay, one more thing.
好吧 还一件事
Grizz? You okay?
棕熊 你还好吗
Boom! Your computer froze.
嘭 你的电脑死机了
Just try to stay calm.
一定要保持冷静
All right, it's showtime, people. Places, everyone!
好吧 到你表现的时候了 大家各就各位
We only got one take, so let's make it count!
只有一次机会 所以要好好表现
Let's see.
我看看
I think it's on. There we go.
我想开始了 好了
Panda? Bonjour, panda!
胖达 你好 胖达
So great to finally see you!
终于见到你真是太棒了
Um, hello. Ooh.
你好
No "Hellos."
不能说 你好
"Heyyyy."
嘿嘿
Uh, howdy. Uh, no.
吃了吗 不
No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
不不不 等等 等等
What's up?
咋样啊
Oh, panda.
噢 胖达
You are so funny.
你真有趣
Oh, that was way too close.
刚才好险
Um, hi, I'm...
嗨 我...
I'm having a little trouble understanding you, panda.
我有点不明白你的意思 胖达
This doesn't look good. Okay, time for plan "B."
看起来不妙 好吧 该用B计划了
It must be my computer.
一定是我电脑的原因
Maybe we could talk some other time.
也许我们改天再聊吧
No, no, no, no, no, no! Um, I'm... I'm...
不不不 我...
Um, uh...
Everything... fantastic... Celine... I am happy!
一切正常 席琳 我很高兴
Also... I... love... anime!
我还喜欢日本动漫
Oh, yeah. I could see that in your art.
是啊 我从你的画里看出来了
I, uh, tried to do art once, but no, no.
曾经我也想学画画 但还是算了
That was a bad idea.
不是什么好主意
What else do you do?
你还做些什么呢
Yoga... and... karaoke.
瑜伽和卡拉OK
That's awesome.
太棒了
So, how about we play a little game?
那我们玩个小游戏怎么样
I will say words, and you will say the first thing
我说一个词 然后你把你脑中
that comes into your mind, okay?
最先想到的东西说出来
Favorite food.
最喜欢的食物
- Pizza. - Favorite book.
- 披萨 - 最爱的书
"The wizard's guide to love"!
爱的魔法向导
- Favorite type of movie? - Romantic comedy!
- 最喜欢的电影类型 - 爱情喜剧
Okay, final question.
好吧 最后一个
What do you see as your biggest weakness?
你觉得自己的最大的缺点是什么
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, I am terribly sorry if I asked a personal question.
真是不好意思问了这么私人的问题
That was a game taught to me by American friends,
这游戏是美国朋友教我的
but we don't talk anymore.
但我们都没有再说过话了
Uh, okay.
好吧
That wasn't a joke, but...
那不是开玩笑 但
I, uh, will be right back.
我一会就回来
This is not working, grizz.
这不起作用 棕熊
Listen, this is all gonna be fine.
听着 不会有问题的
Catch your breath, and then when you're ready,
喘口气 等你准备好了
you just tag back in and take it home.
你就标签回去 然后带回家
Wait, what do you mean, "Tag back in"?
你说的"标签回去"是什么意思
Ice bear ready...
北极熊准备好了
Panda ready to make good impression.
胖达准备给人留下好印象了
Oh, you missed a spot.
哦 你漏染了一块儿
All right, break a leg.
好了 祝你好运
Oh, there you are, panda.
哦 你来了 熊猫
By the way, let me know
顺便说一下 如果我说了什么
if I say something that doesn't make sense.
不合理的话告诉我一声
My English is not the best.
我的英语不是很好
Panda pense que votre anglais est très belle.
熊猫认为你的英语非常好
Oh, panda!
哦 熊猫
I did not know you knew how to speak French.
我还不知道你会说法语呢
Oui, c'est ce qui nous rend unique.
是的 这就是我们为什么很独特
Oh, panda, vous êtes une boîte de mystères.
哦 熊猫 你还挺神秘的呢
You are so interesting, panda.
你真有意思 熊猫
I've never met anyone like you.
我从遇到你这样的
What else can you tell me about yourself?
再和我说点你自己的事吧
Uh, ice... ice bear sleeps in fridge.
呃 北极熊睡在冰箱里
What? Who is ice bear?
什么 谁是北极熊
Oh, no, he's blowing it! Grizz, where are you?!
哦 不 他要搞砸了 棕熊 你在哪儿
Got your back, man.
我来支援你 伙计
Grizz, what happened to you?
棕熊 你怎么回事
"Evenly distribute the mixture onto hair.
"把染剂均匀地涂抹在毛发上
Make sure to apply to the roots first."
确保从毛发根部染起"
Ooh. That tingles.
哦 好激动
And I'll bleach myself again if I have to
而且如果有必要的话我会再漂白的
because that is what brothers do.
因为兄弟就应该这么做
Ice bear panda bear.
北极熊是熊猫
Hey, hey, hey! What up?
嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么样
Uh... Enough about me.
呃 别说我了
Tell me more about you.
来谈谈你自己吧
Like, what things do you like? Do you have a brother?
比如 你喜欢什么 你有兄弟吗
How big is your family? All the good stuff.
你的家庭大不大 这些有意思的事
Oh, well, sure.
哦 嗯 好的
Well, I love going to the movies.
恩 我喜欢看电影
One of my guilty pleasures is watching American action films.
我最大的喜好之一就是看美国动作片
Let me show you something.
让我给你看点儿东西
I got it online very cheap.
我在网上买的特便宜
No way. I love "Action buddies."
不会吧 我超爱
"We're closer than brothers."
"我们比兄弟还亲"
- "We are buddies!" - "We are buddies!"
- "我们是伙伴" - "我们是伙伴"
Let me see.
我自己的话
I have two sisters. I'm the oldest one,
我有两个妹妹 我是大姐
so I'm always making sure that they are okay.
所以我总是确保她们安然无恙
I would do anything for my sisters.
为了妹妹我愿意做任何事
Yeah, I'd bleach anything for my brothers.
是啊 我为了兄弟随时漂白
I love your eye contact.
我喜欢你的眼神
You have the most beautiful eyes.
你有着世上最美的眼睛
And the eyes are the window to the heart, don't you think?
而眼睛是心灵的窗户 你不觉得吗
I do think.
我同意
Yeah! I have no idea what Paris looks like!
耶 我完全不知道巴黎应该是什么样子
I can see that!
我看出来了
- I do think. I do think. - Grizz! Grizz!
- 我同意 我同意 - 棕熊 棕熊
I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere.
我马上回来 别走开哦
What is it?
怎么了
I think I'm ready to continue the date.
我觉得我准备好继续约会了
Sorry, panda. I'm afraid I can't do that.
抱歉 熊猫 我恐怕我没办法接受
- What?! Why? - I'm in love with her! She's amazing!
- 啥 为什么 - 我爱上她了 她太棒了
She likes action films. I like action films.
我就像动作片一样 我喜欢动作片
She's the oldest sister. I'm the oldest sister.
他是家里的大姐 我是你们的大哥
No, grizz, you can't do this. She's my date.
不 棕熊 你不能这么做 她是我的约会对象
Ice bear ready for round two.
北极熊准备好第二轮上阵
No, no, you're not! You can't! She's...
不 不 你不可以 你不能 她是
Panda?
熊猫
Panda, are you there?
熊猫 你在么
Yes!
是的
We can't blow our cover.
我们不能暴露身份
I'm going to get some water. I'll be right back.
我要去喝点水 我会马上回来
No, it's my turn!
不 轮到我了
She's mine! We have a real connection!
她是我的 我们是真爱
Please!
拜托
So, where were we?
那么 我们说到哪儿了
Where's the laptop?
电脑去哪儿了
- Sorry about that. - Oh!
- 抱歉离开一会 - 哦
Oh, hi, Celine.
哦 嗨 席琳
Uh, just give me a second.
呃 给我一会时间
No worries.
不着急
Finally, we're alone.
终于 就剩我们俩了
Weren't we always alone?
不是一直我俩么
Um, yes?
呃 是的吧
I just needed some fresh air.
我只是需要点新鲜空气
The bathroom is designed for privacy.
浴室就是为了隐私的而存在的
- I can't... - Is everything okay?
- 我不能 - 一切都好么
Yup, want to check out my toothbrush?
是的 想看看我的牙刷吗
Mine's the one in the cup.
我的是杯子里的那支
That's good. My toothbrush is blue, also.
很好啊 我的牙刷也是蓝色的
Curse you, panpan!
诅咒你 盼盼
- I'm panpan! - Huh?
- 我才是盼盼 - 呃
Ice... uh, panda bear writes poetry.
北极 呃 熊猫会写诗
Mon coeurs, mon coeurs, tu me manque...
我的心 我的心 想念你
Hi, Celine. Don't the stars look lovely?
嗨 席琳 星星很可爱吧
What do you mean? Are you outside?
什么意思 你在外面吗
Oh, here, let me help you.
哦 这里 帮你看星星
Ahh, I see.
啊啊 看到了
Uh, come on, Celine.
呃 来吧 席琳
I know where there's an even better view.
我知道哪里的风景更好
Isn't this a lot better?
这里是不是好多了
You are...
你是
Aah! No, no, no! No!
啊啊 不 不 不 不
No! Aah!
不 啊
Curse you, panpan!
诅咒你 盼盼
Oh, there you are. The Internet seems to be working.
哦 你出现了 网络似乎又连上了
Uh, are you okay?
呃 你没事吧
Yeah. Technical difficulties.
是的 技术故障
Um, you seem busy.
嗯 你似乎很忙
Maybe we should talk another time.
也许下一次再聊吧
- No, no, no. - I think it would be best.
- 不 不 不 - 我觉得这样比较好
Please don't hang up!
拜托别下线
Celine, I...
席琳 我
I love you!
我爱你
Panda!
熊猫
Stop, stop! Arrêtez!
住手 住手 停
What is going on? Pourquoi are there three of you?
怎么回事 为什么有三个你呢
Um, well...
呃 嗯
I don't understand.
我不明白
Was this all some kind of joke?
这是什么恶作剧吗
No.
I was just so nervous that you wouldn't like me, and...
我太担心你会不喜欢我 而且
It was my fault. I'm sorry.
这是我的错 我很抱歉
My brothers were just trying to help.
我的兄弟只是想帮我
I pretended I was something I wasn't.
我假装成另外一个人
And then we pretended to
而我们假装成他
be him pretending to be something he wasn't.
把他变成别人的样子
Ice bear est désolé.
北极熊对不起
Listen, I suppose I have a confession to make, as well.
听着 我觉得我也要坦白一些事
Really?
真的吗
Oui. I have also been pretending.
是 我也在假装
I'm not really French.
我并不是法国人
- Huh? - Huh?
- 啊 - 啊
Yeah, I'm from Jersey.
是啊 我住在新泽西
My dating profile auto-corrected my hometown
我的个人资料把我家乡
"Paramus" To "Paris,"
"帕拉默斯"自动更正为"巴黎"
And I just went with it.
而我也将错就错了
I guess we were both nervous.
我想我们都太紧张了
So... Does this mean you want a second date?
那么 你的意思是想再约一次吗
Or third?
或约第三次
Ice bear wants fourth through tenth.
北极熊打心底想约第四次
Oh, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不
The love between brothers is too important.
兄弟之爱太重要了
You all seem like a good team.
你们看起来是很棒的团队
All right, I should get going.
好吧 我要走了
It was really nice meeting you all. Take care.
遇到你们仨真的很开心 保重哦
You know, she's right.
你造吗 她是对的
We do make a good team.
我们确实是很棒的团队
Two! One, two!
二 一 二
One...
We did it!
我们成功了
Ah, New Jersey's beautiful.
啊 新泽西真美