咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第23集: 克洛伊与白熊的一天 Chloe and Ice Bear

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
白熊与克洛伊
克洛伊和白熊
星期六
周六
Arms are out decidedly
# 果断地打开双臂 #
Promise not to let you go-oh-ho-oh-ho
# 发誓不让你走 #
Maybe you, lucky me
# 也许就是你 我好幸运 #
Oh, mm, no, no, no.
哦 不行
Missing a piece fo sho-oh-ho-oh-ho
# 就是我缺了的一块 #
Spinning around, calls my name
# 旋转着 叫我的名字 #
白熊
棕熊
胖达不加花生酱
I want this moment forever new
# 希望这一刻历久弥新 #
Take my hand, I exclaim
# 我大声说 牵我的手 #
Morning, mom. I made you an extra sandwich.
早 妈妈 我给你也多做了一份三明治
Oh, thank you Chloe. Don't worry about the dishes.
谢谢你 克洛伊 不用管那些盘子了
Mm, I don't mind.
没关系的
So, what are you doing today?
所以 你今天打算做什么
My friends are gonna come pick me up, and we're going to...
我的朋友们会来接我 然后我们要去...
Oh, they're here!
他们到了
Got to go now. Bye. Mom!
我得走了 再见妈妈
- Love you! - Love you, too!
- 爱你 - 我也爱你哦
Don't stay out too late!
别回来太晚
Uh, where are your brothers?
你的兄弟们呢
Oh, it's from grizz.
棕熊发来的
A video?
小视频
Chloe! Oh, I'm really sorry, but pan and I can't make it today.
克洛伊 我非常抱歉 但是胖达和我今天没法去了
We started this video game dungeon level,
我们在打地下城游戏
and if we don't finish now, we'll have to start the whole game over again.
如果我们现在不打完的话 就得再从头开始打了
And I just don't think panda can take it.
而且 我觉得熊猫会接受不了
Aaah! Grizz, get back here!
啊 棕熊 快回来
I'm down to my last life heart, and I'm all out of faeries!
我就剩最后一条命了 我的仙子也都用光了
Uh, got to run Chloe.
我得挂了 克洛伊
We'll make it up to you, okay? You two have fun, though.
我们会补偿你的 好吗 你们俩玩的开心
I'm coming to save you, bro!
我来救你啦 兄弟
Aaaaah! There's like 10 wizards!
啊 好像有十个法师
Looks like it's just you and me then, huh?
看起来只有你和我了
Pardon me.
让我一下
All right, so, what were you thinking about doing today?
好啦 所以本来你今天是怎么打算的
Uh, what's that?
那是什么
Ice bear has errands.
白熊是有差事的
棕熊和胖达交待的事
Hmm. That's a lot of errands.
差事还真是多啊
胖达的食品清单健怡可乐素食薯片素披萨巧克力软糖饼干从干洗店取胖达的丝巾给棕熊买新跑鞋为棕熊的森林派对采购
But what you wanna do today?
但你今天想做什么呢
Ice bear already mentioned errands.
白熊已经说了有差事
No, like fun stuff.
不是 像是玩之类的
You do fun stuff, right?
你玩的 对吧
Well, we're not doing chores for your brothers now.
我们今天不给兄弟们跑腿办事了
Today, we're gonna have fun.
今天 我们去找点乐子
Nope, we're not doing those.
不 我们不做这些
You're gonna have a good time today, I promise.
我保证你今天会玩的开心的
We just got to figure out what you want to do.
我们只要想"你"想做什么就可以了
Come on.
走吧
I made a list of all the places I want to take you.
我列了一个想带你去的地方的名单
I got food, sightseeing. You're going to love all of these.
有吃的地方 看风景的地方 你都会喜欢的
Now arriving at embarcadero.
本车即将到达码头
That's our stop. Let's go!
我们到站了 走
Aww, look at them all!
你看它们啊
This is the best place to watch the sea lions.
这里是观赏海狮最好的地方了
It's one of my favorite things to do, so i thought you'd like it.
这是我最喜欢的事之一 所以我想你也会喜欢
Do you see that? That...
你看到那个了吗 那...
Sea lions not doing it for you, huh?
海狮不对你胃口 对吧
I can't believe you've never done this.
我不敢相信你从来没这么干过
Crossing the bridge is like a rite of passage.
穿过这座桥就像是成年礼
So the whole trip there and back is three miles long,
整个行程来回是三英里长
and it gives us the best view of the whole city.
而且这里是看整个城市的最好观景点
Come on!
来啊
All right, feast your eyes on this incredible view!
好啦 让这惊人的景致让你大饱眼福吧
Are you hungry?!
你饿了吗
- Ice bear is bored. - Hush, hush!
- 白熊有点无聊了 - 嘘 嘘
You know, my dad takes me here all the time on weekends.
我爸爸总是周末带我来这里
The pastries are so good!
他家的糕点超好吃
The line can be long, but it's worth it, promise.
队排的有点长 但是我保证绝对值得
No!
烘培蛋糕房
No. We are waiting in this line, and you're gonna love it.
不行 我们排队等着 你会喜欢的
Ah, look at all these!
你看这些好吃的
I'll take this one, this one, two of these.
我要这个还有这个 各两个
What are you gonna get?
你要什么
What was it you wanted again, miss?
你刚点了什么 小姐
Oh, nothing, actually.
哦 不用了
I changed my mind. Sorry.
我改变主意了 抱歉
Look at this guy. He never, ever moves.
你看这个人 他从来没有动过
Takes a lot of discipline.
非常敬业
Ice bear is not impressed.
白熊觉得并不怎么样
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, this store's cute. Want to go in here?
这店很可爱 进去看看么
书店
Ice bear has already read these.
白熊已经读过这些书了
Um, you want to look at, uh, fridges?
你想看看 呃 冰箱吗
You like those, right?
你喜欢冰箱 对吗
冻冻冰箱
Ice bear already has fridge.
白熊已经有冰箱了
How about bikes? Wheels and stuff?
那自行车呢 带轮子之类的东西呢
Ice bear is his own wheels.
白熊自己就是轮子了
米奇自行车
Wait! I got it!
等等 我知道了
You're gonna love this! Stay right there!
你会喜欢这个的 在这等我
Cover your eyes!
蒙上眼睛
Okay.
好啦
So fun!
太有意思了
Ice bear knows CPR.
白熊懂心肺复苏
Did... Did you have a good time?
你...你玩的开心吗
You did?
真的吗
I can't believe it!
真不敢相信
You actually had fun?
你真的玩的开心吗
The most fun you've ever had in your whole life?
是人生中最开心的一天吗
You didn't like it all, did you?
你对这些活动一点都不感兴趣 对吧
餐厅
Some more hot water for you, sir?
再来点热水吗 先生
Anything else for you, sweetie?
你还需要什么吗 亲爱的
I'm fine, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
So, uh, do you like, uh...
你 喜欢
Waffles?
华夫饼吗
Ugh, think Chloe.
动脑子 克洛伊
What else can we do?
我们还有什么没玩
Sorry.
对不起
Here's your hot water.
给你热水
Thanks again for the waffles.
再次感谢你请我吃华夫饼
I guess we should just head home.
我想我们还是回家吧
I'm sorry we never found something fun for you.
我很抱歉没能让你玩得开心
I-I really wanted you to... huh?
我 我真的很想让你
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, the museum! Have you ever been?
博物馆啊 你以前去过吗
大自然科技博物馆/N今天就加入我们吧
The rare albino alligator is amazing!
里面的罕见白化变种鳄鱼可赞了
Uh, do you want to see the alligator?
你想去看鳄鱼吗
Come on, let's go.
走吧 我们去看
Hi, may we have two tickets to the museum, please?
你好 麻烦给我两张博物馆的门票
The museum closes in 20 minutes.
博物馆还有二十分钟就要关门了
Do you still want the tickets?
你还是要买票吗
- Yes, please! - And a map.
- 是的 麻烦了 - 还要地图
Yes, and a map.
没错 还需要一张地图
Okay, here we are at the entrance.
好了 现在我们在入口这里
自然科学博物馆
We just need to go through the aquarium to the planetarium,
我们只需要穿过水族馆到天文馆
past the tide-pool touch tanks...
经过我最喜欢的
One of my personal faves.
可触摸海洋生物池
Don't worry, we'll see the alligator, I promise.
别担心 我们会看到鳄鱼的 我保证
Then we go through the animal hall to the albino alligator.
接着我们穿过动物馆去看白化变种鳄鱼
Well, let's get going. Come on!
好了 赶紧去吧 快来
This is the moon jelly tube.
这个是月亮水母隧道
Did you know that moon jellies can be found in every ocean?
你知道月亮水母在所有的大海里都存在吗
Look at that big one!
看那边好大一只
This is the butterfly room.
这个是蝴蝶屋
It has over 150 butterflies and 40 different species.
这里有一百五十多只蝴蝶 四十多个品种
Whoa, did you know the universe contains
你知道宇宙中有
hundreds of billions of galaxies?
数千亿个星系吗
In fact, a recent study estimated that... oh.
事实上 最近有研究认为
Oh, okay.
好吧
And this one's a decorator crab.
这个是钝额曲毛蟹
They collect little pieces of kelp and sedentary...
它们喜欢收集小片的海藻 而且还不爱动
Hmm? Oh, right!
好啦
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
Attention guests,
请各位参观者注意
the museum will be closing in five minutes.
博物馆将在五分钟后关门
What! No! It can't close!
什么 不 他们不能关门
We're so close! Wait! Stop!
我们就快到了 等等 别走
They can't close if we all stay! Wait!
如果我们都不走 他们就不会关门 等等
I told you we would see that alligator,
我说过我会带你去看那只鳄鱼
and we're not leaving until we do.
没看到之前我们绝对不走
I think I have a plan.
我有主意了
Who's there?
谁在那里
Okay, it's clear.
好了 安全了
Come on, this way.
快来 这边走
Oh! Hey, over there!
快看那里
You can see its tail!
还能看见尾巴呢
Why is he hiding?
他躲起来干什么
We just got to get his attention.
我们只需要引起他的注意
Hey! Hello, alligator!
你好 鳄鱼先生
Please come out!
请快出来吧
Ice bear thinks it's time to go home... And hide.
白熊认为是时候回家了 然后躲起来
Like albino alligator.
就像白化变种鳄鱼那样
You are gonna see that alligator!
我一定会让你看到那只鳄鱼的
Just wait here, okay?
等我一下 好吗
Chloe.
克洛伊
Hello? Is someone there?
什么人在那里
Come on out. I have panda's jelly sandwich for you.
快出来 我这里有给胖达做的果酱三明治
Hello?
有人在吗
I know you prefer to eat... aah!
我知道你更喜欢吃
Hello-o-o?
有人在吗
What the...?
这是
Hmm, kids these days, wasting good sandwiches.
现在的孩子真浪费 可惜了这么好的三明治
Uh, did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Come on, lets get out of here.
快走 我们快离开这里
Let's go. Hurry.
快走
Hey, I'm sorry for causing so much trouble.
很抱歉我惹了这么多麻烦
I just wanted you to have fun today.
我只希望你能玩的开心
棕熊
Oh, uh, it's Grizz again.
又是棕熊打来的
Hey, dudes!
嘿 伙计们
Hope you two had a good time today.
希望你们俩今天玩得开心
Uh, but you kind of need to come home soon, lil bro.
但你得赶紧回家了 哥们
Panda had a, uh, a bad day.
胖达的心情 很不好
It was rigged!
他们作弊了
Uh, so, if you could pick us up, like, a new console
如果你在回家的路上能顺便帮我们买一个
on your way home, that would be great.
新游戏机 就再好不过了
Okay, bye. Love...
挂啦 拜拜 爱你
Oh, my mom will be here soon.
我妈妈马上就过来接我们
Ice bear enjoyed the sandwich.
白熊很喜欢这个三明治
- You're welcome! - arms are out decidedly
- 不客气 - # # 果断地打开双臂 # #
Promise not to let you go oh-ho-oh-ho
# 发誓不让你走 #
Maybe you, lucky me
# 也许就是你 我好幸运 #
Missing a piece fo sho oh-ho-oh-ho
# 就是我缺了的一块 #
So, did you guys have fun today?
你们今天玩得开心吗