咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第25集: 冬眠 Hibernation

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
冬眠记
书店与书
世界各地的斧头
科学类青春爱情类
Guys, come here! You gotta see this!
伙计们 快过来 瞧这个
- What's up? - Check out this book.
- 怎么啦 - 看这本书
It says that pandas have a special lining
里面说熊猫的喉咙里有特殊的内膜
in their throats to protect them from bamboo splinters!
以此来保护自己在吃竹子的时候不被刺破
Ice bear finds that fascinating.
白熊觉得很奇妙
I know, right?! Pandas are so interesting!
我知道 熊猫真是一种有趣的动物
Ice bears can swim up to 100 miles at a time.
北极熊可以一口气游一百英里
Cool. Oh, and in the wild, pandas eat for 12 hours a day!
太酷啦 野生的熊猫每天花十二个小时吃东西
Uh, you know, I'm gonna find a book, too...
我也要去找本书
With cool, awesome facts about Grizzlies.
讲棕熊帅气迷人的
Wow, I was all white when I was born!
哇 原来我生下来居然是全白的耶
Ice bears wash ourselves with snow instead of water.
我们北极熊是用雪洗澡的 而不是用水
Hmm, goats.
讲山羊的书
Great horned owls, gray squirrels.
猫头鹰的 灰松鼠的
Oh! Grizzly! Come to me.
噢 讲灰棕熊的 找到你啦
"Goodnight Grizzly."
"晚安 灰棕熊"
我是灰棕熊
Oh, hello, little guy.
你好啊 小家伙
"Grizzly is brown."
"灰棕熊是棕色的"
Hey, guys, I found one that...
伙计们 我找到了一本
Pandas have the largest molar teeth of any carnivore.
熊猫的臼齿是所有食肉动物中最大的
Uh, hey, uh, did you know that, um, Grizzlies are brown?
你们 知道 灰棕熊是棕色的吗
Ice bears have rough paws to prevent slipping on ice.
北极熊长着粗糙的爪子 来保护自己不在冰上滑倒
I need more info, little bear.
我还需要更多资料 小熊熊
Ice bears can also...
北极熊也可以
Well, can you guys do this?!
你们能做到这个吗
Hibernate? That's when animals sleep through winter, right?
冬眠 就是动物们睡过整个冬天 是吗
Hmm, looks like pandas don't hibernate.
熊猫好像不冬眠
Ice bears do.
北极熊要冬眠
Lady ice bears.
但只有北极熊小姐要冬眠
So hibernation is just my thing.
所以只有我才需要冬眠咯
It's like a holiday...
就像是属于我一个人的
Just for me.
假期一样
Dude, don't you think you're a little too domesticated
兄弟 你已经习惯家养生活了 应该就不需要冬眠了吧
to hibernate? I mean, you've never slept
反正你以前从没冬眠过
through the winter before, and you seem fine to me.
我看也没什么问题啊
- Wait... what month is it!? - January.
- 等等 现在是几月 - 一月
- Is that winter? - Yes.
- 现在属于冬季吗 - 是的
Ahh! I'm already so behind!
啊呀 我已经晚那么多啦
Grizz, you're not seriously going to sleep for five months?!
棕熊 你不会真的要睡五个月吧
Jeez, I gotta start eating right now if I want to catch up!
如果我想赶上进度 现在就得赶紧吃了
I'll take this book and everything in here, please!
我要买这本书 和这里面所有的点心 谢谢
To go.
麻烦打包
"Bear gathers food."
"熊熊储备食物"
"Bear eats."
"熊熊大吃特吃”
Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy!
开吃 开吃
Mmm, so good!
太好吃了
You don't need all this, right?
你们吃饱了 对吧
Mmm! What's next?!
接下来吃什么呢
One for Miki-Chan, and one for Panda.
一个给美姬酱 一个给胖达
Did you know that Grizzlies like myself can gain up to four...
你知道灰棕熊在为冬眠做准备的时候
Hundred pounds
可以长到
while preparing for hibernation?
四百磅重吗
Mmm! Fact... did you know that Grizzlies can...
事实上 你知道灰棕熊为了储备
Travel hundreds of miles
足够度过整个冬天的食物
to find enough food to...
可以走上
Last them through the whole winter?
好几百英里吗
Grizzlies are pretty amazing, right?
灰棕熊真是有意思的动物 是吧
The hunt continues!
继续找东西吃啦
All right, let's see how I'm doing.
看看我进行得怎么样了
Yep! Nice and full.
棒棒哒 胖胖哒
What's next?
下一步是什么
"Bear collects soft things for the den."
"熊熊把小窝弄得软软的"
Soft things, eh?
软软的东西
Ooh, sharing ice cream with a lady
# 和妹子共同分享一个冰淇淋 #
Oh, what is the...
这是什么
All right, where's all my stuff?!
我的东西都哪里去了
What? Mr. Penguin?
这是什么 企鹅先生
Panda, do you mind?
胖达 你能安分点吗
I'm practicing here.
我在练习冬眠呢
But... oh!
但是
But this is my stuff!
但这些都是我的东西
You can't just take it!
你不能直接拿走
Sorry, man, but I need it!
对不起 兄弟 但是我需要这些呀
This is where I'll be sleeping all winter!
我要在上面睡过一整个冬天
- Pretty great, right? - No, it's not!
- 我的小窝挺不错的 是吧 - 才不是呢
You can't just keep my stuff all winter!
你不能整个冬天都霸占着我的东西
And you're taking up the whole living room!
而且你还霸占着整个客厅
Ice bear has decided, not into hibernation.
白熊决定 不支持冬眠
Well, I'm sorry if you don't like it,
很抱歉引起你们的不满
but there's nothing I can do about it!
但冬眠又不是我能决定的
Oh, I read something on the Internet...
对了 我在网上看到了点东西
Did you know that when it's time for Grizzly bear to hibernate,
你知道当灰棕熊冬眠的时候
he releases hormones that allow him to...
他会释放出荷尔蒙 让他
Aw, come on, man! We don't want to hear about your hormones!
行了 兄弟 我们不想听你扯荷尔蒙
This is ridiculous.
这件事真的太荒唐了
I mean, you don't see us going nuts over what we can do.
你看 我们都没有因为那些生活习性而发狂
The world isn't ready for what ice bear can do.
这世界可不是为北极熊的生活习性而准备的
Come on, man. Let's just forget it and have a normal winter.
行了 伙计 忘了这些习性 过个正常的冬天吧
You know what I think? You guys are jealous...
你知道我怎么想的吗 你们就是在嫉妒我
And it is sad to see! I'll take my hibernation...
我好难过 我要去其他地方
Elsewhere!
冬眠
Where are you going?!
你要去哪里呀
Some place far away from you nay-sayers!
去没有你们这些反对者的地方
They tell me what to...
他们说我
Good night!
晚安
Perfect!
棒棒哒
Yeah, can I have some?!
我能吃一点吗
They don't know what they're missing.
他们不知道自己错过了什么
All right, finally! Time for the easiest part.
终于 到了最简单的一步啦
熊熊睡觉啦
设定闹钟到
六月 十五日 早上九点
Ha-ha! Aah... right on time!
睡觉时间到啦
Well, good night, Miki-Chan.
晚安啦 美姬酱
I will see you in June!
我们六月见
I can't sleep!
我睡不着
Get...
快点
Sleepy!
困呀
Help me!
帮我
Help me, Miki-Chan.
帮我嘛 美姬酱
Aw, bear, you make it look so easy!
熊熊 这事你弄着看起来好简单
This just isn't working.
还是不行
Oh! Oh, I give up.
啊 我放弃
I'm going back inside.
先回里面去了
Wait, don't go!
等等 别走呀
Hello?
谁在说话
Oh. Get it together, Grizzly.
振作点 灰棕熊
That's the ticket!
暗号对啦
There! Now, what's this I hear about giving up?
好了 我听到要放弃 是怎么回事呀
You can't do that! You're a handsome upstanding Grizzly!
你不能这么做 你可是只又帅又老实的棕熊
Yep, that's right! Look at you!
没错 瞧瞧你
Come with me!
和我来吧
I'll show you why hibernation's so important.
我要让你知道为什么冬眠这么重要
Well, I tried everything, I guess.
我想我什么方法都试过了
Well, here we are!
到了
Ah, look at me! I'm so charming!
看看我 多有魅力呀
Whoa! No way! I'm in the book!
哇哦 不可思议 我在书里耶
Amazing!
棒棒哒
You want to see some more stuff?
想多见识见识吗
Whoa! Teleportation... ha!
哇 瞬间移动
I didn't realize this book was Sci-Fi.
原来这是本科幻小说呀
No, silly... it's about you!
别傻了 这是关于你的故事
And how special you are!
讲你有多么与众不同
Let me tell you a little something... watch your step.
我来告诉你件事吧 注意脚下
Hibernation isn't something you should just brush off!
冬眠可不是你该放弃的事情
We Grizzlies are very unique animals.
我们灰棕熊非常特立独行
Other bears...
其他熊熊们
They just don't get it!
他们不懂的
Yeah! They'd only make fun of me if I went back.
是啊 要是我回去了 他们只会嘲笑我的
Which is exactly why you've gotta get sleeping!
所以你一定要睡觉
Go ahead and pull that tab, you've earned it.
你拉那个标签吧 你应得的
Ooh! That will grow back.
噢 会长出来的
Oh, my gosh! What's all this?!
噢 天哪 这些是什么
Well, we gotta get ready for hibernation somehow!
我们得为冬眠做好准备呀
Eating a lot is definitely a requirement!
大吃特吃可是必要条件
Oh, that looks amazing! That's artisan stuff!
好漂亮呀 真是巧夺天工
Mmm! It is amazing...
是呢 漂亮吧
Not to mention delicious!
味道就更不用说啦
And no one can tell you to stop!
没人会让你停下的
Anyone who does is just jealous of how much fun you're having!
这么做的人只是在嫉妒你拥有的那么多乐趣
Whoo-hoo! Ha ha! It's a dream!
哇哦 就像做梦一样
Come along! Grizzlies get to enjoy all the best seasons!
快来吧 灰棕熊要享受所有最好的季节了
Fresh flowers in spring, the crisp air in fall,
春天的烂漫鲜花 秋天的清爽空气
the awesome outdoor concerts in the summer!
还有夏天的户外音乐会也超赞的
And then we skip the yucky stuff!
然后我们跳过不好的那个
All righty, here we are! The perfect den!
好啦 我们到了 完美的小窝
Oh!, awesome! This is great!
噢 太赞了 棒棒哒
I feel totally ready to sleep now!
我已经完全准备好去睡觉了
So... where's the end part?
那么 结局呢
End part? What end part?
结局 什么结局
You know, the part where I wake up and my bros are there
就是我醒来之后 我的兄弟们都在这
and they're really happy to see me, and I'm happy to see them,
见到我非常高兴 我也很高兴见到他们
even if we fight sometimes, but it's still great.
即便我们时不时拌拌嘴 但感情还是很好 这样的结局呀
And we party... with little hats?
我们还带着小帽子一起开派对
Mmm, I don't know about that. This is the last page.
我不知道 这是最后一页了
No parties here! Just good old fashioned sleeping
没有派对 只有经典范的灰棕熊
for good old-fashioned Grizzlies.
睡着经典范的觉
What? All right, this can't be it!
什么 这不可能啊
What happens when I wake up! Oof!
我醒了之后会发生什么
I have to see.
我一定要看看
Huh? It's just blank.
噫 就一片空白
My brothers aren't here... what does it mean?
我的兄弟们都不在这 这是什么意思呢
Who cares! You don't need them.
谁在乎呢 你不需要他们
You've got so much other stuff... food, a comfy den.
你已经有了那么多东西了 好吃的食物 舒服的小窝
If my brothers aren't here when I wake up,
要是我醒了之后我兄弟们都不在
I don't want to go to sleep at all!
我才不要睡觉呢
I have to go back!
我要回去
Hmm? What? Go back?
什么 回去
Grizzly, where do you think you're going?
灰棕熊 你想去哪里
You can't go back! Your brothers are going to laugh at you!
你不能回去 你的兄弟们会嘲笑你的
No, they won't!
他们不会的
They probably don't even want you back!
他们可能都不想你回去呢
That's not true! I love my bros!
你骗人 我爱我的兄弟们
I'd never leave them for good! Bros?
我永远都不会离开他们 兄弟们
Five months is a long time, man!
五个月可长着呢
Do you really think they'll stick around?
你真的以为他们会呆着不走吗
Bros?! Which one are you?
兄弟们 你们在哪里呀
Don't you want to be special!
你不想与众不同吗
Don't you want to be better than your brothers?
你不想比你的兄弟们更出色吗
Don't you want to be special?
真的不想与众不同吗
No! No, I don't!
不 我不想
Oh. Okay.
噢 好吧
Grizz? Grizz, are you awake, bro?
棕熊 棕熊 你醒了吗 兄弟
Where is he?!
他在哪
Where are you, you little bear?!
你在哪里 你个小熊熊
It's okay, Grizz. You're awake now.
淡定 棕熊 你已经醒了
It's okay, you're safe. Yeah, there is no little bear.
没事了 你安全了 这里没有小熊熊
Only large bears.
只有两只大熊
Oh, what... what happened?
噢 发生什么了
We've been trying to wake you up, but you were, like,
我们一直想叫醒你 但是你好像
delirious! We even got a video, see?
着了魔似的 我们都拍下来了 你看
Oh, come here! Oh!
噢 来这里
You were surprisingly agile.
没想到你那么灵活呀
Ice bear wants to watch it again.
北极熊想要再看一遍
What was the matter, Grizz? Couldn't sleep?
什么情况呀 棕熊 睡不着吗
Uh, well, no, I... I couldn't quite, um, uh...
呃 没有 我也不是特别地
I mean, I tried, you know?
我是说 我试过了
Okay, man. We'll let you get back to it.
好吧 你继续吧
No! I mean, um,
别 我是说
what I mean is, um, I would just, ah, I was, uh...
我想说 我想是 本来要
I was just gonna go outside for some fresh air.
我要出去透个气
You want to come?
你要来吗
Uh, yeah. Okay.
好呀
It's a nice night tonight.
今晚夜色真不错
You know what? Being here with you guys
知道吗 和你们两个在一起
is special enough for me.
让我觉得足够与众不同了