咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第3集: 快餐车 Food Truck

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
流动餐车
海量龙虾堡
小笼包
干酪浇肉汁土豆条(百分百加拿大口味)
通心粉披萨
咖喱派
华夫饼三明治
Aw, man! When do we get to eat?
天啊 我们什么时候有得吃啊
This line's taking forever!
这队要排到天荒地老了
Ice bear's tired of staring at this guy's butt.
北极熊已经不想再盯着别人屁股看了
Can you tell me how much longer? I may die soon.
能告诉我还要多久吗 我快死了
From up here, I would say...
就这形势 我估计...
15 to 75 minutes.
要十五到七十五分钟
Wow, Is that the ramen taco? Lucky!
哇 那就是拉面玉米卷吗 好幸运
Aah! Ugh!
啊 呃
Wow. There it is.
哇 就是这个
I want to eat my phone now.
我现在想把电话吃了
I told you we should've settled
我就说我们应该选定
For the Mac-and-cheese pizza truck.
通心粉起司披萨车
No, panda. When it comes to food, we never settle.
错 熊猫 谈到食物 永远不能有定数
Okay, okay!
好吧 好吧
We're good, law-abiding citizens.
我们这样的守法好公民
We deserve that ramen taco!
应该吃得上那个拉面玉米卷
Maybe 10 of them.
也许十个吧
Goodbye, cruel world.
再见 这残酷的世界
Order 74!
七十四号单
Next!
下一个
Please, sir... ramen tacos.
先生 请...来一份拉面玉米卷
We've waited so long.
我们等了好久
So hungry.
太饿了
Is that it?
就是这个吗
Next!
下一个
Okay, bros, small bites.
好了 兄弟们 一小口
Savor it.
好好享受
It has so many textures.
口感真丰富
It's spongy.
真松软
Ice bear regrets eating that.
北极熊后悔吃那个了
Dude, you're right. What's up with this food? It's gross.
老兄 你说得对 这食物是怎么回事 真难吃
We waited four hours in line for this?
我们排了四个小时队就是为了这个吗
Here you go, little guy.
给你 小家伙
Um, griz, look.
棕熊 看那个
Whoa. Close one.
哇 差点点
Come on. Let's go get our money back.
来吧 我们去把我们的钱要回来
Sorry, little guy.
抱歉了 小家伙
Uh, yeah, I'll have the...
是的 我要点...
Excuse us, friend.
不好意思 朋友
Hi, yes, um, we weren't
嗨 你好 我们
Completely satisfied with our meal.
对我们的食物完全不满意
Can we have our money back?
能把钱还给我们吗
You guys can't return food.
你们又还不了食物
This is half-eaten, anyways.
再说 这个被吃了一半了
You think I'm a chump or something?
你们以为我是笨蛋还是什么
Well, no.
并不
But we just thought what we waited for
我们只是认为 我们等了那么长时间
Wasn't really equal to the quality of food.
但食物的质量却与之不相等
No offense.
无意冒犯
Oh. So now you're gonna rip on my food?
所以现在你们想来挖苦我的食物
Get lost! Next!
滚开 下一个
What?
什么
Oh, we understand!
我们懂了
Your food stinks!
你的食物太烂
No, I'm not done complaining yet!
不 我还没抱怨完呢
I will be heard... on the Internet!
会有人听我说的...在网上
"Worst food ever"...
史上最差食物...
1/4 star.
四分之一个星
Why give 1/4? They have to learn.
为什么要给四分之一 他们得受点教训
Eh, I liked the ambience.
呃 我喜欢那的环境
Well, I'm not pulling any punches.
我才不会手下留情呢
"Eat here if you hate"... Um, uh...
如果你...痛恨吃东西的话
"Eating."
那就在这吃
Yeah.
没错
I don't know what's worse...
我不知道哪样更糟...
Selling terrible food or the fact that people like it.
出售难吃的食物和人们实际上很喜欢它
It's a shame.
真是耻辱
Sometimes I just don't understand this world anymore.
有时候我真的搞不懂这个世界
I guess some people just can't tell the difference
我猜有些人根本不明白好吃的东西
Between good food and...
和超级好吃的东西...
Crazy-amazing food!
有什么区别
Oh, my gosh!
天呐
Ice bear knows.
北极熊知道
Mmm!
Oh, man. This is way better than that ramen taco truck.
伙计 这比拉面玉米饼餐车的东西好吃多了
Ha! That's it!
啊 就是这个
Okay, you guys, this is going to blow your mind.
好吧 大伙 这会让你们大吃一惊的
What?
什么
Let's start our own food truck!
我们自己开个餐车吧
Hmm. That's not a bad idea, I guess. Mm-hmm.
这主意不错 我觉得
It couldn't be that hard. Mm-hmm.
应该不会很难
And our food is totally better
而且我们的食物完全比
Than that shady taco truck. Mm-hmm.
那个名声不好的玉米饼餐车好吃
And we'll get a ton of customers and be super-rich!
我们会有一堆客人 然后就发财了
- Yeah! - Yeah!
- 耶 - 耶
Ice bear is in.
北极熊加入
- Yeah! - Yeah!
- 耶 - 耶
Whoooaaaa!
哇哦
Whooooaaaa!
哇哦
Yeah! Uh-huh! Hey! Hey! Hey!
耶哦 嘿嘿嘿
What?
什么
It's the beeeeaaar's calzone!
这里是熊熊熊比萨饺
Ye-e-ah! Calzone in my mouth
# 耶耶 比萨饺在我的嘴里 #
Anyways...
总之...
Come and enjoy our wonderful calzones!
来尝尝我们一级棒的比萨饺吧
Please!
欢迎
Whoo! Ha! Mm-hmm.
哇哈
Yeah, two ramen tacos.
两个拉面玉米饼
Okay, guys, you know what to do.
好吧 伙计们 你们知道要怎么做
Sir, would you like a sample? California-shaped calzone.
先生 要试吃一块么 饺子型烤馅饼
- Don't be shy. It's free. - Unh-unh.
- 别害羞嘛 不要钱的 – 不用了
- Sir, would you like to try a sample? - No, thanks.
- 先生 要试吃一块么 – 不了 谢谢
- Free sample? - Uh...
- 试吃一下 – 额
Please just try it! I promise you'll love it!
求你就试一下吧 我保证你会喜欢的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Fresh calzones!
新鲜的饺子型烤馅饼
Okay.
好吧
H-hey, would you like to try a calzone?
嘿 要试试烤馅饼嘛
No? Okay.
不要 好吧
Whew! Ohhhh.
哇 哦
Oh, hey, you should get a calzone!
哦 嘿 烤馅饼来一个嘛
Or not. Just keep walking.
不要算了 走吧
That's fine.
没关系
Samples?
试吃吗
I don't get it. Our food is good.
我不明白 我们的东西很好吃啊
Why do people eat that stuff?
为什么大家情愿吃那种东西啊
Hey, you! Why don't you eat our food?! Huh?! Why?!
嘿 你过来 你为什么不吃我们的东西 哼 为什么
It's so delicious!
非常好吃的啊
Would you like to try a sample?
你要试吃一块吗
Let go of me!
放开我啊
Okay.
好吧
Geez.
天哪
There, there.
没事 没事
Wha? Wha?
什么 什么
A paying costumer!
付钱的客人
But, Griz!
但是小棕
$500?! That could end our lives!
五百块 会要了我们的命的
Ohh! So torn!
噢 好纠结
Huh? Huh?
啊 啊
Thank you, sir. One calzone coming right up.
感谢惠顾 先生 您的烤馅饼马上就好
Here you go, friend.
给你 老兄
Enjoy!
吃的开心
Whoo-hoo!
哇哦
Ha ha! Look at this! We're rich!
哈哈 快看 我们要发啦
Mm. You want to try a sample?
哼 要试吃一块吗
- Oh! - What's going on?
- 哦 – 发生了什么
Ohaaaaah!
How did these guys get their money?
他们这些家伙是怎么有钱的
Hey!
Let's cook!
大干一场吧
Whoo-hoo!
哇哦
Next.
下一位
Next!
下一位
Next.
下一位
Keep 'em coming! We got a ton of orders coming in!
接着烤 有一大堆的单子等着我们呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Come again.
下次再来哦
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah
# 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 #
Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah
# 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 #
Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah
# 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 #
Get it, calzone
# 你懂的 那馅料 #
Here you go, sir.
你的馅饼 先生
Come again!
下次再来
Oh, man!
哦 伙计们
Totally owned those other food trucks!
我们远远超过了其它的移动餐车
Hey! What are you guys doing?!
嘿 你们这些家伙在干吗
You're driving away all the customers!
你们在逼走所有的顾客吗
Oh, you're just jealous 'cause our calzones are legit!
哦 你们这是嫉妒 因为我们的馅饼好吃
Hey! You didn't pay for that!
嘿 你还没付钱呢
Fellow food truckers,
移动餐车的同行们
On behalf of myself and my bros,
我仅代表我和我的兄弟们
We'd like to say... "our bad."
在这里说 是我们的锅
That food truck was all I had.
那个餐车是我的全部了
My food truck was passed down to me for three generations.
我的餐车是三代单传了
I lost my family in the food truck.
我把家人落在餐车上了
I will never see them again.
我再也见不到他们了
Oops. Never mind. There they are.
哦 别担心了 他们在这里呢
One last picture.
最后再自拍一张吧
Aah!
Wait! That's it!
等等 就是这个办法
Hey, I'm not done posting it!
嘿 我还没发到朋友圈呢
Step off!
退后
Follow me, food truckers!
跟上我 餐车老板们
To freedom!
冲向自由
Come on, everyone!
大家快来
Get behind me, bros!
到我身后来 兄弟们
You guys up there, be cool.
你们就呆在上面 冷静
We got this under cont...
局面已经在我们的控制中
Well, that was kind of rude.
好吧 还真是靠不住
Oh, no! The battery's dead!
哦 不 电池没电了
Du... Bo... baaaah!
放...大...招
Run!
Hooray!
好耶
Okay, that's a fine for feeding the animals,
好啦 因为你们喂食动物
Selling without a permit, driving an unregistered truck,
未经许可经营 驾驶黑车 扰乱治安
And disturbing the peace.
要开以罚金给你们
Yeah, it's not like
好吧 这也不是我们
This is the first ticket we've ever gotten.
第一次拿到罚单了
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你 警员
Well, at least we taste great.
好吧 至少我们尝起来不错
Mmm.
1/4 star!
超逊