马男波杰克 第三季 BoJack Horseman Season 3 第2集: 马男波杰克秀 The BoJack Horseman Show

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动画

导演: J·C·冈泽尔兹

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔


台词
So, that was weird.
刚刚也真够怪的
Yeah. Wait. Why did you think that was weird?
是啊 等等 你为什么觉得怪
You know, you and me together, weird.
咱俩在一起 很怪啊
So it's not because I did that talking penis thing, right?
所以不是和我刚刚玩的"会说话的小鸡鸡"怪
Just the general concept
你只是觉得
of us sleeping together that's weird, right?
咱俩一起睡很怪 对吧
Yeah.
Good morning, Hollywood.
早上好 好莱坞
It's a beautiful morning in sunny 2007.
又迎来了2007年一个阳光明媚的早晨
Oh, my God, 2007? Is that what time it is?
天啊 2007 现在是07年吗
I gotta get my Uggs on and get to work.
我得穿上雪地靴去上班了
Well, you sure you don't
你确定你不想
want to just hang around for a little bit?
陪我再多待一会儿吗
- I got no plans. - No, sadly, I have to go to my job,
-我没事要忙哦 -很可惜 我要去上班
to help my boss find gigs for you to turn down.
帮我老板给你找演出机会 好让你拒绝
If Marv brought me something good, I would do it.
要是马弗能找到好的 我会去做的
Besides, I'm still decompressing from my last gig.
再说 我上次演出完还没缓过来呢
Horsin' Around? That ended 11 years ago.
《胡闹的小马》 那部剧11年前就完结了
Really? Where does the time go?
真的吗 时间都去哪儿了
So what, you're just gonna stay at home and get drunk all day?
你就打算整天蹲家里喝酒吗
Don't climb up my ass.
干嘛念叨我啊
I invited you to play hooky and hang out with me.
我都说让你翘班陪我了
I got a new HD DVD player.
我新买了台高清播放器
Let's get wrecked and get Shreked.
陪我一起看《怪物史莱克》吧
BoJack, last night was fun and you're sweet, sort of.
波杰克 昨晚是很好玩 你也算是挺贴心
But I don't want to make a thing of this.
但我没打算和你认真
Great, so we agree. It's not a thing.
太好了 那我们都同意这只是玩玩
- Not a thing. - Definitely not a thing.
-就只是玩玩 -绝对不是认真的
No, this is not a thing.
没错 绝对不是认真的
原创翻译 双语字幕
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为最新最快海外影视字幕下载请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
翻译: 不高兴童鞋 Sucrafter 杨爱菜 milkon OO
时间轴: 大葱 林卡
校对: 圈圈
后期: 宝宝
总监: 圈圈
马男波杰克第三季 第二集
房贷没工作信用低不要紧
*Generic 2007 pop song.*
*这是2007年的流行音乐*
*Autotunes are old, the voices sound weird.*
*自动调音已经过时 那些声音听起来那么怪*
*This is a pop song.*
*只是一首流行歌*
*It's 2007*
*现在已经是2007年了*
Hey, Todd, I think you just got a text.
陶德 你好像有短信
"Who do you like, question mark, colon, bracket"?
"你喜欢谁 问号 冒号 括号"
That's a smiley face, homeslice.
那是个微笑脸 呆瓜
- So who do you like? - I don't like anyone.
-所以你喜欢谁 -我谁也不喜欢
That's ridonkulous. You have to like someone.
这肿么阔能 你必须要喜欢谁的啊
If I have to, I guess...Kimber?
如果必须要喜欢谁的话 金珀儿
Everyone likes Kimber.
大家都喜欢她
That's like saying you like Fergie.
就跟你说喜欢菲姬一样[著名歌手]
- Wwll, who do you like? - I'm not allowed to like anyone.
-那你喜欢谁 -我谁也不能喜欢
My dad is real strict. Do you know The Sopranos?
我爸管得很严 你知道《黑道家族》吗
The show, or that weird saxophone that Kenny G plays?
你是说电视剧 还是肯尼·基吹的那个萨克斯风
The show, about the guy in the mob? That's what my dad does.
电视剧 讲黑道的那个 我爸就是干那个的
Whoa! Hey, speaking of mobs,
说到黑道
we gotta bounce if we're gonna make that flash mob at the Grove.
咱俩要想赶上丛林夜店的快闪 就得赶紧走了
Man, I love flash mobs.
我真是爱死快闪了
And I love you--
我也爱死你...
Ubisoft's "Assassin's Creed". It's a new video game.
育碧的《刺客信条》了 新出的游戏
- Okay, let's go flash mob. - Whoo! Flash mobs.
-好了 我们去参加快闪吧 -好耶 快闪咯
*This ain't 2006*
*现在不是06年*
*It's 2007*
*现在是2007*
I just don't know how I feel about my husband
我只是不太想让我丈夫
doing a bunch of wacky commercials overseas.
出国去拍一些乱七八糟的广告
Not overseas, underseas.
不是出国 是下海
You're looking at the new face of Seaborn's Seahorse Milk.
站在你面前的就是西伯恩海马奶的代言人
What the hell is seahorse milk?
海马奶是什么鬼
Beats me, but you better believe I'm trusting Seaborn's.
我也不知道 但我相信西伯恩
for all my seahorse milk needs.
能提供我所需的全部海马奶
It just seems a little cheesy.
感觉这广告配不上你
Hey, I'm not too big for anything.
哪有什么配不上我啊
And my flip phone is blowing up with opportunities.
我的翻盖手机都快被打爆了
Michael Vick made me a very strange offer.
迈克尔·维科给我开了个很奇怪的条件
But I'm gonna hear him out. Always take the meeting.
不过我准备听听他怎么说 有会就一定要参加
Can I help you?
您要点什么吗
I'll have an Americano with steamed milk instead of water.
一杯美式咖啡加热牛奶 别加水
One latte?
一杯拿铁
For you, my second and final wife?
你呢 我的第二任也是最后一任妻子
Oh, I usually like a cool drink when it's hot outside
通常天热的时候我都喝凉的
and a warm drink when it's cold outside.
天冷的时候喝热的
But today is a perfect day, so--
可今天天气很好 我...
One lukewarm coffee for my gorgeous spouse.
给我美丽的妻子来杯一杯温咖啡
Name?
叫什么
Jessica, obviously. I'm Jessica Biel?
当然是杰西卡 我是杰西卡·贝尔
From Stealth? Summer Catch?
我演过《绝密飞行》 《夏日捕手》
Rules Of Attraction? Nothing?
《诱惑法则》 你都没看过
Girl from Seventh Heaven
《第七天堂》里面
who took her clothes off for that magazine?
为了拍杂志把衣服都脱光那女孩
- Oh, yeah. - Thank you, Blarn?
-想起来了 -谢谢你 布拉恩
blarn有疯子 乳头长毛之意
That's my name.
没错 就是我
请收看《来自辛辛那提的约翰》[拼错了]
So she kissed a girl?
她吻了个女孩
And she liked it? This I gotta see.
她还很喜欢 这我得看看
Talk to you later.
等会儿再聊
P.C., where are you hiding?
PC 你躲到哪里去了
Right out here, Marv,
就在外面呢 马弗
same place I've been for the last 14 years.
我这14年一直都在这里呢
Get in here and tell me what scripts I read this weekend.
快进来 告诉我我周末都读了哪些剧本
We have three standouts here.
有三部剧很不错
A feature called No Country for Old Men.
一部叫《年少为王》
It's about a hunter who--
是关于一个猎人...
Sorry, I fell asleep for a second.
不好意思 我刚刚睡着了
Because that title's too long.
因为它名字太长了
No Country for Old Men It's About A Hunter Who?
《年少为王是关于一个猎人》
Pass.
不要
Titles should be two words.
剧名两个字就够了
Pretty Woman. Beautiful Girls.
《美女》啊 《辣妹》啊
Private Parts.
《私处》啊
Then you might not like this next one, There Will Be Blood?
那你应该不会喜欢这一部 《一针见血》
There will not be blood.
见你妹的血
I would have accepted There Will, or Be Blood.
叫《一针》或者《见血》还差不多
Firm pass.
不要不要
This last one is really special.
最后这个很特别
It's a TV pilot from a veteran sitcom writer
是由一位名叫可爱胡的退伍老兵
named Cuddlywhiskers. It's called...
兼情景喜剧编剧写的试播集剧本
《米奇·麦克法登与家人朋友的生活与爱情》
- Mitch's Life. - Now there's a title.
-《人生》 -这名字还差不多
I think if we attach the right talent, this could be a hit.
如果能找到合适的演员 绝对能火
You know who'd be great? BoJack Horseman.
你知道谁一定能演好吗 马男波杰克
Don't make me laugh,
别逗我笑
because I have a heart condition and it could kill me.
我有心脏病 大笑会要了我的命的
Every little thing I bring that guy, he turns down.
我让那家伙演什么他都拒绝
I think with the right project, BoJack could--
我想如果剧本好的话 波杰克会...
Bup, bup, bup! P.C.,
停停停 PC
do I get you coffee and pick up your dry cleaning
我会给你买咖啡 取干洗的衣服
and buy you peek-a-boo negligees for strange women
给你在火车站见过的陌生女人
- you saw at the train station once? - No.
-买若隐若现的性感内衣吗 -不会
Then how about I don't do your job and you don't do my job?
那不如我们各司其职 互不干涉吧
You know, I would like to be an agent someday.
我希望有一天能成为一个经纪人
Yeah, yeah, someday, sure.
是啊 是啊 有一天 当然
But for now, you're learning from one of the greats.
但现在 你要向身为金牌经纪人的我学习
Mark my words.
记住我的话
The best agent in the world
世上最优秀的经纪人
couldn't get that joker off his ass.
都请不动那个混蛋
BoJack, I brought you Four Loko.
波杰克 我给你买了四洛克哟
I brought four Four Lokos. That's 16 Lokos.
四打四洛克 所以是16罐洛克
Finally someone brings me an adequate amount of Lokos.
终于有人给我带了足量的洛克啤酒了
Are you trying to get me drunk?
你想把我灌醉吗
You were trying to get me drunk.
你确实是要把我灌醉
Where are you taking me, what am I wearing?
你要带我去哪里 给我穿的什么
To a meeting, and your clothes.
见个人 这是你的衣服
Is this a fedora? What am I, Jason Mirzizzerzaz?
这是软呢帽吗 把我当杰森·玛杰斯耶兹吗
- I don't know who you're talking about. - You know who I'm talking about.
-不知道你说谁 -你知道我说的是谁
Bojack, I knew you wouldn't take this meeting
波杰克 我知道如果不把你灌醉的话
if I didn't trick you into it.
你是不会同意见面的
Cuddlywhiskers has a great script and wants to meet you.
可爱胡有个很棒的剧本想跟你面谈
Yeah well, I have a script for you.
我也有个剧本给你
It's called "The BoJack Says No Chronicles".
叫《波杰克拒绝史》
Fade in, Princess Carolyn's car.
淡入 卡洛琳公主的车中
Princess Carolyn: "Hey, BoJack,
卡洛琳公主说 波杰克
you want to do this dumbass thing?" Act break.
你想演这部蠢片吗 第一幕结束
Act two. BoJack turns to Princess Carolyn.
第二幕 波杰克转向卡洛琳公主
Bojack:"No, thank you." End of episode.
拒绝道 不 谢谢 本剧终
Hey! Aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?
喂 你不是《胡闹的小马》里那匹马吗
You see, this is why I don't go out amongst the not-famouses.
你瞧 这就是我愿不混迹于杂鱼世界的原因
Just do me a favor and take this meeting.
就当帮我个忙 参加这个会面
If you're a good boy,
如果你表现好的话
we can do that weird French thing
我们可以做你在网上看到的
you saw in that Internet video.
那个诡异的法国运动
Ooh, parkour?
跑酷吗
This show came to me when I was in rehab.
我在戒毒所的时候创作了这部作品
I realized I'm only here
我意识到既然自己
on this earth for a bit, why not dig deeper?
活在世间不过须臾 为何不深入探索
Don't get me, Bojack
别误会 波杰克
I'm proud of the seven years I spent on Krill & Grace.
我依旧为拍《克里尔与格雷丝》的那七年而自豪
That show did so much for the way society views krill people.
那部剧极大地影响了社会对磷虾人的看法
That show didn't make me happy.
但它并没有让感到快乐
The awards, the money didn't make me happy.
得奖 挣钱都没有让我快乐
Did you try spending the money on things?
你试过花钱买些东西吗
I started to feel like I was trapped in a giant plastic ball.
我开始觉得自己被困在了一个大塑料球里
BoJack, meet my lovely assistant, Jill Filipowicz.
波杰克 这是我可爱的助理吉尔·菲利波维奇
Did I say you could speak,wench?
让你说话了吗 女人
You can't talk to me like that.
你不能这么跟我说话
Clean up that mess this instant!
马上清理干净
No. I'm a dirty girl.
不 我是个污女
I'm filthy.
污秽无比
- You are being very bad. - You'll have to punish me later.
-真是一点都不乖 -来惩罚我啊
Jill and I have a very... special relationship.
吉尔跟我的关系很...特殊
You wanna just tell me about the show? I hear it's great.
还是说说节目吧 听说很棒
I've worked on great shows my whole career.
我这辈子都在打造优质节目
Great shows are easy.
优质很容易
I didn't become president of the Lampoon
我成为《妙文》的社长
so I could make "Great" shows.
不是只为了制作"好"节目的
- Harvard Lampoon. - Yeah, I got it.
-《哈佛妙文》 -我知道
I'm trying to do something different here.
我要打造与众不同的节目
Something that lasts.
为后人传颂的经典
Think about it.
考虑一下
If you're ready to
如果你准备好
finally stop being "The Horse" from Horsin' Around,
摆脱《胡闹的小马》的马爸形象了
send me an e-mail:
给我发邮件
Cuddlywhiskers@harvard.Edu. Cuddlywhiskers@harvard.Edu.
- That's H-A-R-- - I got it.
-就是呵啊哈... -我知道了
You got some mail, babe.
有你的信 宝贝
You understand I'm using that pet name ironically, right?
你应该明白我用昵称是为了反讽吧
Yes, Wayne.
是的 韦恩
Oh, my God, check it out,
上帝啊 快看
a rejection letter from The New Yorker.
《纽约客》寄来的拒绝信
That magazine is for white people.
那个杂志是写给白人看的
White people are the worst, right, guys?
白人最烂了 对吧
Yup.
没错
"Dear Diane. We are sorry to say that your piece,
亲爱的戴安 很遗憾您的作品
An Open Letter to Open Letters, wasn't right for us,
《给公开信的一封公开信》尽管质量上乘
despite its evident merit." Do you know what this means?
但并不适合在我刊发表 你们懂这什么意思吗
Caring leads to disappointment?
在乎就意味着失望
Trying is stupid and so is having dreams?
努力和拥有梦想是愚不可及的行为
Someone gave my piece a read and decided against it.
有人读了我的文章然后决定不喜欢它
Their journalistic style couldn't be more outmoded.
他们的报刊文体简直太过时了
Satire? More like "Sa-tired."
与其说讽刺 不如说"粉累"
I never even thought they'd read it.
我没想到他们真的会看
"Talk of the Town"? More like "Schlock of the Clown".
"城中话题"不如叫"城中劣谈"
Then they typed me a letter that said it had "Obvious merit".
他们居然给我回了封信说"质量上乘"
"Shouts and Murmurs"? More like "Louts and..."
"呐喊与低吟"不如叫"愚人与..."
What rhymes with murmurs?
和低吟押韵的词是什么
For two people who don't like The New Yorker,
对于两个不喜欢《纽约客》的人来说
you know a lot about the different sections of The New Yorker.
你俩对这个杂志的版块名称还真是了解啊
And then Cuddlywhiskers said:
然后可爱胡说
"What if we stopped thinking of TV as a conduit to tell stories
如果我们不再把电视作为讲故事的平台
and thinking of it as a conduit to tell truth?"
而将其视为揭露真相的渠道又会怎样
And I was like:
我心想
"Damn,this guy must have gone to Yale or something."
这哥们肯定是个耶鲁毕业的学霸
Sounds like you two really hit it off.
你们两个真是一拍即合啊
We were like Heidi and Spencer up in there.
我们简直就像海蒂和斯潘塞
一对美国明星夫妻
So you're gonna do the show?
所以你同意参演了
Nah. Timing's really off right now.
不 现在时机不对
iPhone's coming out this year, I need to gear up for that.
苹果手机今年发布 我得做好准备
Ok, I'm done.
行了 我受够了
That's it, I'm tired of bending over backwards for you.
就这样吧 我不想再为你折腰了
I mean this in all seriousness, professionally or in bed?
我有个严肃的问题 你指工作还是床上
Why won't you do this? Give me one good reason.
你为什么不愿接 给我一个合理的解释
Because his show sounds incredible.
因为他的节目听起来太棒了
And what if... I'm not?
如果...我不够好怎么办
What if there's a reason
或许我只有
the only thing I'm known for is Horsin' Around?
《胡闹的小马》一部代表作是有原因的
BoJack, you are amazing.
波杰克 你很厉害
You're bright and you're funny
你阳光有活力
and you're handsome and you're talented.
聪明又帅气
But if you can't see that,
如果你意识不到的话
then you're the biggest, dumbest piece of shit in the world.
你就是世界上最笨的大笨蛋
How long do we have to stay in here?
我们得在这里呆多久
二人躲进幽暗处亲热七分钟的游戏
It's called Seven Minutes in Heaven.
这叫天堂的七分钟
We don't have to kiss if you don't want to.
你不想亲的话那就算了
I know you'd rather be in here with Kimber.
我知道你更想和金珀儿呆在这里
That's not true. It's just that, Emily...
不是那样的 我只是 艾米丽...
- What? - I've never kissed anyone before.
-怎么了 -我从未和别人接过吻
That's okay. Maybe we can try with each other?
这不碍事 也许我们能接吻来体验一下
That way, when you're in here with Kimber one day,
这样的话 等你有朝一日和金珀儿来到这里时
you'll know exactly what to do.
你就会知道具体该怎么做了
Okay, so how should we do it?
好吧 那我们该怎么吻呢
French style, Eskimo, Butterfly?
法式湿吻 爱斯基摩吻 还是蝴蝶之吻
Here. I'll tell you. I know exactly what to do
来 我教你 我知道具体怎么做
because I practice all the time
因为我已经练了很多遍了
with a picture of Adam Brody-- No, I don't!
对着亚当·布罗迪的照片...不对 我才没有
Just close your eyes, and we move our faces toward each other.
闭上眼睛就好 然后我们的脸慢慢靠近
- Okay. - Until we...
-好的 -直到我们...
Well, the elusive BoJack Horseman.
好吧 那个难以捉摸的马男波杰克是吧
You do, huh? Hey, Princess Carolyn,
真的吗 喂 卡洛琳公主
guess who just got BoJack a job.
猜猜是谁帮波杰克找到工作了
You... are the secretary of a wonderful agent.
你...真是个金牌经纪人的秘书
Now go pick up a pair of satin crotchless undies.
快去挑两件露小妹妹的缎子内裤
I saw a stewardess at the Yum Yum Donuts.
我在好吃甜甜圈店看到一个空姐
We did not make eye contact.
我们可没有眼神接触
Good morning, Los Angeles.
早安 洛杉矶
It's two months later in 2007.
如今是两个月后的2007年
Two months later? Two months later than what?
两个月后 什么的两个月后
Did I say two months later?
我有说两个月后吗
Cookie chartreuse brontosaurus, I think I'm having a stroke.
玉皇大帝王母娘娘啊 我想我是中风了
Jeez, sleep much?
天呐 睡过头了吗
Jeez, watch me sleep much?
天呐 你看着我睡过头吗
Well, I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I kept thinking about today's first read-through.
我一直在想今天第一次对台词的事
These things are always so nerve-wracking,
这种事情一向很杀脑细胞
to sit there and perform
要人坐在那里
for all these people like some kind of a--
在所有人面前进行表演 就像...
- Professional actor? - Very funny.
-就像职业演员吗 -真好笑
Before I forget, I got you a present.
在忘了之前 我先把礼物给你
It's a box... with crinkly tissue paper inside it.
是个盒子...还有皱成一团的纸巾在里面
How did you know?
你怎么知道我好这口
Thank you for putting this whole thing together.
谢谢你帮我把所有事情都安排妥当
Even though I still can't believe I let you talk me into this.
尽管我还是无法相信你居然说服我了
Promise me everything's going to be okay?
你保证一切都没问题吗
I promise it's gonna be great.
我保证一切都会很顺利的
If you get scared, look for me in the audience.
如果你怯场了 就在观众里找我
I'll be there the whole time,
我会一直坐在那里
laughing and cheering louder than anyone.
比所有人都笑得大声 卖力喝彩
"Mitch tosses the vodka bottle into the garbage. Thud."
"米奇把酒瓶甩进垃圾堆里 砸出很大的声音"
"Goodbye, old friend."
"别了 老友"
"Mitch turns off the light and closes the door as we...
"米奇把灯和门给关了 而整个舞台...
Fade to black. End of episode."
也逐渐融入黑暗 本集完"
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Let's see what the suits say.
让我们看看电视台领导怎么说
Bet they're gonna want to bland it up,
我敢打赌他们想让剧情更平淡点
make it appeal to middle America.
好吸引中产阶级来收看
That's the worst part of America.
这就是美国最烂的地方
Other than the bottom, the top and most of the sides.
直接排除掉底层人民和上层人民
BoJack, Cuddlywhiskers, what can we say?
波杰克 可爱胡 我们还能说什么呢
This is why you guys are the pros and we're just the schmoes.
这就是为什么你们是专家我们是蠢蛋啊
I think what my husband is trying to say is, "Great job."
我想我老公是想说 "干得漂亮"
All right, all right, enough with the torture.
行了行了 甜言蜜语说够了
Don't have to feed me to finger me. Just lay on the notes.
没必要搞胡萝卜加大棒这套 有什么批评尽管说吧
Our only note? No notes.
我们唯一的批评 就是没有批评
- No notes? - We love this show.
-没有批评吗 -我们大爱这个剧
BoJack, I'm calling it right now.
波杰克 我现在就敢断言
This show is gonna be as big as Horsin' Around.
这部剧会和《胡闹的小马》一样大获成功
And then Justin said, "Jessica Biel?
接着贾斯丁说 "杰西卡·贝尔吗
You are un-Jessica-Bielievable."
你真是太令人难以杰西卡置信了"
It was so funny.
这太搞笑了
It seems like you're really in sync with this Justin guy.
看来你和这个贾斯丁真的很合得来啊
You should do all the things with him that I can't do.
你应该和他一起做那些没法和我一起做的事
Like eat chocolate, or enjoy fireworks, or watch tennis.
比如说吃巧克力 看烟花 看网球赛
Why, tennis makes me so mad.
为什么网球让我如此抓狂啊
Why doesn't anyone ever catch the ball?
为什么就没人把网球给接住啊
Hello? Can we please get some service in this place?
有人吗 这地方能来人给我们提供点服务吗
I'm famous actress Jessica Biel.
我可是著名演员杰西卡·贝尔
I'm one of the Jessicas.
杰西卡大咖军的一员
Mom, I'm finally gonna be a published writer.
老妈 我的文章终于要被发表了
My "Open Letter to Open Letters"
我那篇《致公开信的公开信》
is going to be published in McSweeney's.
将被发表在麦克斯威尼上
Mc-What? Who's that? Some Irish?
麦什么 他是谁 爱尔兰人吗
No, Mom. It's a very popular website.
不是的 妈妈 那是个非常受欢迎的网站
Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm not falling for that scam.
不不不不不 我才不会上这个当
Website? We gotta print it out on our own paper with our own ink?
网站 我们还得用自己的纸和墨打出来吗
- I don't think so. - Mom.
-我才不要 -老妈
And my Blockbuster original series has been keeping me very busy.
我那"重磅炸弹"原创系列让我忙得团团转
I still don't get how that's gonna work, at all.
我还是不明白那是怎么运作的 完全不明白
Babe, it makes total sense.
宝贝 这完全说得通啊
They make the whole season, put it on six DVD's.
他们把一整季的内容 刻在六张DVD上
People go to their local Blockbuster Video
人们可以到当地的"重磅炸弹"音像店
and rent it out one disc at a time for five days each.
一次借一张碟 一张碟租期为五天
What if someone already rented the episodes they want?
如果自己想看的那几集被人租走了怎么办
They can just get something else,
那就看些别的啊
like The Illusionist or The Prestige.
比如说《魔术师》或者《致命魔术》
- Whichever one you were in. - Do you know which one?
-你演的就行 -你知道我演的是哪部吗
Do you?
你知道吗
Why do you say yes to everything?
你为什么什么都答应呢
I get excited by the possibilities.
一想到事情的可能性我就会兴奋
Look, a CD, at a coffee shop? That is crazy.
快看 咖啡店里有唱片 真是太疯狂了
- Buying it. - No.
-买啦 -不行
Drop it. Drop it.
放下 放下
Good boy.
乖狗狗
- You heard what the network said. - Heard they loved it.
-你听到电视台那边怎么说没 -他们说很喜欢
Yoo-hoo! I also heard that.
我也听到了噢
Exactly. The network loved it.
没错 电视台方面很喜欢
Obviously, we're playing it too safe.
很明显 我们还是不够剑走偏锋
If you want my opinion, fellas, you hit oil, stop drilling.
如果想听听我的意见 伙计 别太钻牛角尖了
"I am an oil man. I drink your milkshake."
"我是石油工人 我喝着你的奶昔"
《血色将至》台词
That'll be funny in a year or so.
这在一两年内还是会挺搞笑的
Before that got sad and weird,
在变得伤感和尴尬之前
you said, "If you want my opinion," and we don't.
你说"如果想听听我的意见" 然而我们不想
Cuddlywhiskers, you told me you wanted to do something different.
可爱胡 你说你想搞出点不一样的名堂
Now we're doing something
现在我们就在做一件
that's gonna be "Just as good as Horsin' Around."
将会"和《胡闹的小马》一样棒"的事
Is that what you wanted? Because that's not why I'm here.
这就是你想要的吗 我可不是为这来的
- I know. - Bojack, I really think you're making a mistake.
-我知道 -波杰克 我真觉得你这是在犯错
I'm not about to take career advice
我可不会听某个
from somebody who's been an assistant for the last 14 years.
干了14年助理的人的职场建议
Is that how you think of me? As your agent's assistant?
你就是那样看我的吗 你经纪人的助理
- What do you think you are? - I don't know.
-你觉得你是什么 -我不知道
Here's some free advice: you should know.
友情提示 你应该知道
Why don't you leave this to the grown-ups?
不如把这事儿交给成年人处理吧
If somebody needs coffee, I'll give you a ring.
如果有人要喝咖啡 我会给你打电话的
Okay, best of luck.
好吧 祝你好运
Cuddlywhiskers, let's give ourselves one night
可爱胡 让我们用一个晚上的时间
to stick our dicks in this script
为这个剧本蛋精竭虑
and go balls deep into the universe.
把它透透彻彻地研究一遍
I'm in.
来吧
What's that, you say? There's a panic? At the disco?
你说什么 引起恐慌 在迪厅吗
Hold on, I gotta go. What do you want, Toots?
等下 我先挂了 宝贝你有什么事
I want to be an agent. I think I'm ready.
我想当经纪人 我觉得我准备好了
Again with this "I wanna be a female agent" thing.
又来唠叨"我想当女经纪人"了
They don't even have a word for it. Uh, agentess, agentrix.
都不知道该怎么叫你 女经纪人 母经纪人
- It's just called "Agent", Marv, agent. - Okay, okay!
-就叫"经纪人" 马弗 经纪人 -好好
You're an agent, all right? I dub thee agent.
你是个经纪人 行了吧 我封你为经纪人
You can even take my office, because I quit.
你还可以用我的办公室 因为我不干了
- What? - Who needs the headache?
-什么 -谁吃饱撑的想头疼啊
Thirty years I threw into this job
我为这份工作打拼了三十年
and it destroyed me from the inside out.
却被它从内到外糟蹋得不成人样
I never fell in love, I never had a family.
我从没爱过谁 我不曾有过家
I never even got to give that lacy teddy
甚至连那个穿着花边衣服的泰迪熊
to the mean woman who worked at the DMV.
都没能送给车管所的那个恶毒女人
All I have is regrets.
我只有满腔悔恨
Oh, my God, I'm an agent! I'm gonna make it after all.
我的天啊 我是经纪人了 终于成功了
First thing I'm gonna do is get rid of that ceiling fan.
我要做的第一件事就是把那个吊扇拆了
How do we make it clear that this isn't Horsin' Around?
我们怎么做才能表明这不是《胡闹的小马》
What if in the very first scene, we show my character
假如一开场 我们就让我的角色实实在在地
literally taking a massive dump on a VHS copy of Horsin' Around?
往一盘《胡闹的小马》录像带上拉一泡怎么样
What? That's insane.
什么 太疯狂了吧
Wait, let's just put it in, we can always take it out later.
等等 先写进去 反正等下可以删掉
I want this character to be really edgy,
我希望这个角色的脾气非常爆
like, the kind of character Denis Leary would be offered and then say:
就像那种想让丹尼斯·利瑞演的角色 却说
"This character's too edgy for me."
"我觉得这个角色性格太暴躁了"
What if he had a catchphrase that was an anti-catchphrase?
假如他的口头禅恰恰是最没个人风格的口头禅呢
Like if every time he entered the room
就像每次他一进屋
he was like, "Whassup, bitches?"
他就会说"干嘛呢 小婊砸们"
Not that, because that's horrible. But something like that.
不能用那句 太恶俗了 但差不多就那样
Whassup, bitches?
干嘛呢 小婊砸们
- Oh, my God, that is so dumb. - But kind of brilliant, right?
-天啊 傻死了 -但蛮精彩的 对吧
Yes, put that in. Put all this in, this should be the show.
对 写进去 全都写进去 剧就该是这样
This should be the show.
剧就该是这样
I haven't felt this alive
这种浑身干劲的感觉
since the Head of the Charles Regatta.
从查尔斯河划船比赛之后就没再有过
- That's a Harvard thing. - Yes, yes. This is brilliant.
-那是哈佛的东西 -对 很精彩
What if we had five minutes of him reading a book to himself?
让他给自己念五分钟书怎么样
Oh, my God, yes.
天啊 对啊
Just him turning the page. A close-up of my eyeball.
只有他翻书的镜头 给我的眼睛来个特写
The real shit, they never show that.
别人从没展示出过真正的干货
Wow, we did it.
我们做到了
We stayed up all night,
我们熬了个通宵
but we really made something new and different and daring.
但我们真的做出了与众不同新颖大胆的东西
We've changed everything but the title.
剧本全改了 除了题目
Well, then, how about we give it a new title?
那就换个新题目怎么样
The BoJack Horseman Show.
《马男波杰克秀》
Oh, Cuddlywhiskers, I don't know what to say.
可爱胡 我不知道该说什么好
Well, then why don't you just say, "Whassup, bitches?"
不如就说"干嘛呢 小婊砸们"
But, you know, not that.
但你懂的 不是那句
- Something like that. - We'll figure it out.
-差不多像那样 -我们会想出来的
又过了两个月
Seriously, folks, can I hear 400 dollars?
讲真 各位 我能听到400美元的声音吗
Let's not forget why we're here tonight.
不要忘了我们今晚是为何而来
To raise money for the John Edwards campaign.
为约翰·爱德华兹竞选筹款
2004年民主党美国副总统选举候选人
I was talking to one of the volunteers earlier
我之前和一位志愿者聊天
and she was just gushing about how John Edwards touched her.
她只顾着滔滔不绝说约翰·爱德华兹摸了她一下
I say, let's make this man president
让我们把这个人推上总统宝座
so he can touch whoever he wants.
这样他就可以想摸谁就摸谁了
- Four hundred dollars. - I don't know what's cheesier,
-四百美元 -我不知道哪个更蹩脚
this three-cheese risotto or that dude's patter.
这道三种芝士的意大利炖饭还是这家伙的废话
Seriously.
说真的
This fundraiser should have a fundraiser
这场筹款应该去筹个款
for a better host of this fundraiser.
给这场筹款配个更好的主持人
Totes McGotes.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
I'll post that to my Twitter page. You should follow me.
我要把那个发到推特主页上 你应该关注我
I'm A with a circle around it, "InsWayne in the membWayne".
搜"人人维恩的图享维恩"就能找到我
What's a Twitter page?
推特主页是什么
Erica, you know you're not allowed to vote in national elections.
艾瑞卡 你知道你不能在全国大选投票吧
You sure it's okay to be in your parents' bedroom?
你确定在你爸妈的卧室这样子好吗
Todd, so we've been together for months now.
陶德 我们在一起好几个月了
Um, I was thinking maybe that we try sex?
我想不然我们试试滚个床单怎么样
We don't have to if you don't want. I don't wanna peer pressure you.
你不想我也不强求 我不想让你有压力
No. I'm ready for sexual situations.
没有啦 我准备好滚床单了
Hooray. Um, taking your virginity.
太好了 夺走你的处女之身
Yeah, sure. That's how I would say it.
是啊 我就是想这么说来着
Okay, here we-- Here I go.
好啊 那就 那我就来了
Uh, this is Todd doing sex.
陶德要上床了
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Oh, snap. My dad's home early. You gotta get out of here.
糟了 我爸提前回来了 你得离开这儿
Your dad, the mobster?
你爸 那个黑帮吗
What? My dad's not a mobster.
什么 我爸才不是黑帮
You said he was like that guy from The Sopranos.
你说他像《黑道家族》里的那个人
I said he works on The Sopranos. He's an editor.
我说他参与制作《黑道家族》 他是个编剧
Oh, God, oh, God! Even worse.
天 老天 更糟了
He must be so desensitized to violence
他肯定对暴力和对"平庸之恶"的
and nihilistic ruminations on the banality of evil.
恐怖主义反思完全麻木不仁
美国的爵士舞之一 跳时摇摆肩部和臀部
Here, out the window. You love shimmying, right?
这儿 从窗户出去 你爱希迷舞 对吧
You know I love shimmying, but that's a two-story drop.
你知道我爱希迷舞 但这可是两层楼
Use this.
用这个
《黑道家族》最终集 仅此一盘
- Go, get out. Go, go! - Uh, okay.
-快 快跑 快 -好
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Sorry.
抱歉
Whoa, whoa, Tony marries Dr. Melfi?
托尼娶了梅尔菲医生
Mamma mia!
妈妈咪呀
- So, the island's purgatory, right? - What's really happening--
-那座岛是炼狱 对吗 -其实是...
Hold that thought.
等一下
Hey, Princess Carolyn, you came.
卡洛琳公主 你来了
I figured since I'm your agent,
我想既然我是你的经纪人
I should at least show up to your premiere party.
那我至少应该到场参加你的首映派对
I know I haven't called in a while. I've been really busy.
我知道我很久没打给你了 最近我很忙
Yeah. I figured you'd call me if you needed a coffee.
我知道 如果需要咖啡 你肯定会叫我的
Ouch.
别这样
Hey, big premiere tonight. Very exciting.
今晚首映很盛大 激动人心
Yeah.
After tonight, it's no more
今晚之后 就不会再有人说
"Aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?"
"你不是《胡闹的小马》里的那匹马吗"
From now on it'll be, "You're BoJack Horseman."
以后就会是"你是马男波杰克"
I'm happy for you, BoJack.
我为你高兴 波杰克
- How about a kiss for good luck? - No, BoJack.
-那就来个幸运之吻吧 -不 波杰克
I'm your agent and your friend, and I will always support you.
我是你的经纪人和朋友 我会永远支持你
But I'm 33 years old,
但我33岁了
and I want to have a family by the time I'm 40.
我想等我40岁的时候拥有自己的家庭
I don't want to spend the next seven years
我不想把接下来的七年浪费在
in and out of love with you.
跟你分分合合上
I've wasted too much time waiting for things to happen.
为了等事情发生我浪费了太多时间
And I'm not gonna wait anymore.
我不想再等下去了
And for what it's worth,
无论如何
I always liked the horse from Horsin' Around.
我一直很喜欢《胡闹的小马》里那匹马
- You did? - Yeah. Everybody did.
-真的吗 -真的 大家都喜欢
Unbelievable. Un-Jessica-Bielievable.
难以置信 难以杰西卡置信
Can we not fight while I'm at a gig?
我在干活呢 能别挑这种时候跟我吵吗
There are a lot of big producers,
外面有很多大牌制作人
this could be my next big break.
这可能是我下一次大红的机会
This podunk benefit is below us.
这个小慈善会配不上我们
I'm about to be in what I've been told
我要马上参演一部据说
is a very important gay rights movie,
非常有影响力的同志权利电影
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
《我盛大的同志婚礼》
I now pronounce me very impressed,
我觉得你很厉害
but I'm not getting those kinds of offers.
但我得不到那种好机会
As Justin would say, "Cry me a river."
贾斯汀会说"悲伤逆流成河"
Hey, if you like Justin so much,
如果你那么喜欢贾斯汀
maybe you should just continue
那你就继续跟他
to be really good friends with him.
当你们的好朋友吧
Fine, maybe I will marry Justin.
当就当 我可能会嫁给贾斯汀
Uh, I didn't say that.
这我可没说
I now pronounce this marriage over. Biel with it.
我宣布我们的婚姻结束了 接受我的现实吧
- You wanted water? - Thanks.
-喝水吗 -谢谢
Wait. Blarn, right? Yeah, from the coffee shop.
你叫布拉恩对吧 咖啡店店员
What are you doing here? Is there coffee to "Bariste"?
你怎么来了 来这里"煮咖啡"吗
I also do cater waiter gigs to make ends meet.
我也在餐饮会上当服务员赚外快
You "Bariste" and cater and waiter? Triple threat.
你会煮咖啡提供餐饮提供服务 三门绝技
I should be bringing you the water.
应该是我给你拿水喝才是
You know, just for the record,
我说一句
I think it's cool that you put yourself out there.
我觉得你出去主持挺好的
A lot of guys in your position wouldn't take gigs like this.
很多你这样的人不会接这种活
Because they'd be afraid people would make fun of them.
因为他们担心别人会取笑他们
That's dumb.
太傻了
If you care about what other people think,
如果老去关心别人怎么想
you're never gonna do anything.
那你什么都做不成
- Yeah, you're right. - Oh, my God, I'm so glad you agree.
-你说得对 -天啊 你同意我太高兴了
For a second, I was like, "Why did I say that? That was so dumb."
一瞬间我还想"我为什么说那个 太傻了"
But then you were like, "That's right."
但之后你说"你说得对"
And I was like, "Ooh! Validation."
我就想"太棒了"
- Hey, mind if I change out of this shirt? - Go ahead.
-你介意我换件衬衣吗 -尽管换
This monkey suit is killing me.
这件礼服让我难受死了
Hey there, Delilah.
莫慌 达莱拉
Sweet hang, Blarn. You're one in a million.
跟你聊天真开心 布拉恩 你很特别
- Actually, my name isn't Blarn. - What?
-其实我不叫布拉恩 -什么
I put that on my nametag as a dumb joke
我把"布拉恩"写到名牌上是为了好笑
to subvert the idea of co-opting personal identity
那么做是为了颠覆自我选择个人身份的理念
to further corporate branding which,
进一步宣传企业品牌
as I'm saying it, isn't much of a joke.
不过好像没有搞笑的效果
"Blarn." That is very funny. You should be a writer.
"布拉恩" 真的很好笑 你应该当作家
Thanks. I'm Diane.
谢谢 我叫戴安
- Mr. Peanutbutter. - Yeah, I know.
-花生酱先生 -我知道
- Add me on MySpace, okay? - Sure.
-MySpace上加我好友好吗 -没问题
All right. Guess I'll see you around, Diana.
好嘞 回见了 戴安娜
It's Diane.
我叫戴安
Hey, buddy, slight change of plans.
伙计 计划稍微有变
You got to call it off. Call the whole thing off.
你得取消 取消所有活动
What do you mean "call it off"? We premiere in two minutes.
取消是什么意思 两分钟后我们就首映了
Call the network, cancel the whole thing.
通知电视网 取消一切
Nobody wants to see me take a dump on a Horsin' Around VHS.
没人想看我在《胡闹的小马》光碟上拉屎
BoJack, it's going to be fine. This is what we wanted, remember?
波杰克 不会有事 这是我们想要的 记得吗
That'd easy for you to say. It's my name on the show.
你站着说话不腰疼 剧里是我的名字
This is why I didn't want to do another TV show.
所以我才不想再拍电视剧了
Everything was perfect.
本来一切都完美的
BoJack, this shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
波杰克 这垃圾玩意儿就是很疯狂 大写的疯狂
I can't promise you everyone will love this show.
我无法向你保证每个人都会喜欢这部剧
But no matter what, people will remember it.
但无论如何 大家会记住它
Five, ten years from now,
五年或十年后
this is the show people will associate you with,
大家想到你就会想到这部剧
and you'll be glad they do.
而你会为此高兴的
Because this show is real, it's edgy, it's different.
因为这部剧真实 前卫 与众不同
A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off.
没有天赋的人是演不出来的
But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman.
但我愿意赌你马男波杰克
- Are you? - Yes, I am.
-你愿意吗 -我愿意
Great. Because the show is starting
很好 剧马上开演了
and your life is about to change forever,
你的人生要就此永远改变了
in three, two, one.
倒计时 三 二 一
Whassup, bitches?
干嘛呢 小婊砸们