我爱上的人是奇葩 第三季 You're the Worst Season 3 第7集: 再见了爸爸 The Only Thing That Helps

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 温蒂·斯坦齐勒

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 萨米拉·威利 / 达里尔·布里特-吉布森 / 布兰登·史密斯 / 科莱特·沃夫


台词
2064字
2961字
3175字
Yes!
4899字
5268字
6634字
7190字
翻译 TVyoung 小饭 大叔酱
翻译 洗七里 泽生
时间轴 阿包 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第三季 第七集
He went to wipe it away, and she said, "No. Leave it."
他走过去把它擦掉 她却说"不用 别管"
And there it lay, like a raindrop, tremulous, quivering...
它宛若一滴瑟瑟发抖的雨躺在那里
on the hood of her father's beloved Aston Martin.
躺在她父亲心爱的阿斯顿马丁跑车的引擎盖上
Okay.
好了
My car's doing that thing
我的车又犯老毛病了
where if I take my hands off the steering wheel
要是我的手离开方向盘
for more than, like, ten seconds at a time,
一次性超过10秒
it starts dripping all over the rug.
油就滴得地毯上到处都是
This came for you.
这是你的快递
What?! We can litter in our own front yard now?!
什么 我们现在能往前院扔垃圾了
So...
话说
my boss wants me to take this new client out.
我老板想让我带一个新客户出去玩
Oh, I swear to God, the last thing I need
我对天发誓 我最不需要的
is another crazy high-maintenance musician.
就是又来一个难伺候的疯狂音乐家
Oh, my God! I just got some video of a raccoon
天呐 我刚刚看了一个视频
running down our street with two fistfuls of Chinese food.
一只浣熊两爪抓着中餐在我们的街上跑
The Internet is gonna go bonkers for Chow Mein Raccoon.
炒面浣熊要在网上大火一把了
Oh, hey, this came for you.
对了 这是你的快递
I know. It's trash.
我知道 是垃圾
- What is it? - My father's ashes.
-这是什么 -我爹的骨灰
I have to!
我不能不叫
‭Okay.
好吧
Oh, Jimmy!
吉米啊
It's all chunky!
全是块块
Oh, there's a note.
有张纸条
Oh, hey, guys, sorry, I-I don't have my pot card yet, so...
抱歉 我还没办医用大麻许可卡 所以...
Eject.
我先闪了
"Shitty Jimmy,
"屎吉米
"Here's Dad's ashes.
这是爸爸的骨灰
"He wanted you to have a memorial for him,
他想让你为他办追悼会
because you're rich and talk good."
因为你有钱又会说话"
- You gonna do it? ‭- Absolutely.
-你要办吗 -肯定啊
I'm gonna just stop writing my book
我就直接不写书了
because my father thinks I should throw him a memorial service
因为我父亲认为我该给他办个追悼会
despite forgetting my birthdays five through 33.
虽然他从我5岁到33岁每年都忘记我的生日
Quick, let's rent the Coolhaus truck!
我们快去租辆甜品车吧
Jimmy, you know I'm here if you ever want to...
吉米 我就在这里 如果你想...
Have sex? Great. Let's go.
做爱吗 很好 我们去做爱吧
Okay. But I have a meeting later.
好吧 但我过会要见人
So just keep me clean from... here up.
所以这个部位以上都要保持干净
91淫虫网
This...
这是
is Raul.
拉乌
He's interested in playing with us.
他想跟我们一起玩
So, we're all playing?
我们都要参与吗
Well, you'll be watching me and Raul playing.
你可以围观我和拉乌玩
And absolutely, down the line...
当然啦 将来...
we could do whatever your thing is.
我们也可以满足你的癖好
- Well, actually... - Yeah, down the line.
-其实... -真的 要等到将来
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我是否能接受这个
I mean, I don't even like watching other men
我都不喜欢看着别的男人
put gas in my car.
往我的车里加油
- But you said! - I'm sorry. I just can't.
-你明明答应了 -抱歉 我做不到
Maybe we could get a couple's massage.
也许我们可以去做双人按摩
Or I saw a Groupon for boudoir photography.
我还看到了团购网的私密照相服务
I could wear a fedora.
我戴上一顶软毡帽
You could be my client
你可以装作是我的客户
whose legs go all the way down to the floor.
一双玉腿无比修长
That sounds...
那听上去...
fine.
还行
May I have this dance?
我能邀你共舞吗
See?
瞧吧
We still have spark.
我们之间还是能擦出火花的
I'd dip you, but my stitches might pop out.
我本想来个下腰动作 但我的缝针口会裂开
Honestly, Gretchen, I never cared about publicity.
说真的 格雷琴 我从没在乎过公众舆论
I mean, I was always just Ben Folds,
我一直就是真实的本·弗茨
regular guy from North Carolina who plays piano
来自北卡罗来纳州的普通人 弹弹钢琴
and smokes a pretty decent pork shoulder.
做得一手好吃的熏猪肘子
Anyway, since I've relocated to L.A.,
总之 自从我搬到洛杉矶
I guess I have to play the game now.
我大概必须顺从行业规矩了
So here we are.
所以才有我们这次的会面
I got to say,
我得说
I was half expecting you to be another high-maintenance diva.
我本来有点以为你会是个难伺候的婊气女王
Oh, no, you're probably thinking of Ben Kweller.
不会 估计你把我想成了本·科威勒
I'm so sorry, but I-I really love your music.
不好意思 但是我真的很喜欢你的音乐
- No, no, no, no, I'm sorry. - It means a lot to me and my son.
-不行 不好意思 -那对我和我儿子意义重大
- Mr. Folds and I are in a... - It's okay, it's okay.
-我和弗茨先生正在... -没事 没事
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Uh, Riley.
莱利
Riley. And what's Riley's thing?
莱利 莱利有什么喜好
He's, uh, pretty into baseball.
他挺喜欢棒球的
Yeah?
是吗
莱利来个全垒打本·弗茨
I had no idea you were also an artist.
我没想到你还是个画家
You're everywhere, man!
你真是无所不能啊
Well, maybe I'll run into you again.
也许我还有机会遇到你
You were so nice to him.
你对他也太好了
A girl once asked my client Sam for his autograph,
一次有个女孩问我的艺人山姆要签名
and he threw her crutches into traffic.
他把她的双拐扔到大马路上了
I don't know about all that, Gretchen.
我不太喜欢像那样耍大牌 格雷琴
I-I'm just a regular guy from North Carolina
我只是来自北卡罗来纳州的一个普通人
who plays piano and smokes a pretty decent pork shoulder.
会弹钢琴 会做美味的熏猪肘罢了
Got to say, Dad, the work is flowing
不得不说 老爸 工作很顺畅
like it's never flowed before.
从来没这么顺畅过
Okay.
好的
Settle in.
渐入佳境
"Normally, she hated to be on top.
"通常 她很讨厌观音坐莲式
She liked the weight of a man pressing down on her,
她喜欢被男人的身躯压迫着
the liberation of not having real agency in the shameful act."
在这羞耻的行为中 没有一丝力气去反抗"
"But to be astride the man was the only way she could keep her gaze
"但只有骑在那男人身上 才能让她的目光
trained on the two-way mirror."
一直对着双面镜"
"Because when Kitty looked into her reflection
"因为当凯蒂看到镜中的自己
and met her eyes,
四目相对
she knew she was also meeting Simon's eyes.
她知道自己也在和萨蒙对视
Her brother's eyes."
那是她哥哥的眼睛啊"
You did not see that one coming, did you?
真是意想不到 是吧
Okay, that's it, we're having a funeral.
好的 可以了 我们要举办葬礼
Your butt's gonna have a funeral when I'm through with it.
等我干完 你的屁眼也要开葬礼了
Jimmy, clearly you need some closure.
吉米 你明显需要做个了结
My therapist told me about this.
我的心理医生和我说过
Apparently, if you don't deal with your emotional crap,
显然 如果你不处理好情感问题
it can mess your shit up later.
之后你会变得一团糟
Fine.
好吧
we'll invite a few people over,
我们邀请一些人来
and then call it a day.
然后大功告成
You have to make a speech. ‭Ack!
你必须致辞才行
The note said you talk good.
那张纸条上说你很会说话
Everybody know Jimmy talk real good.
人人都知道吉米能说会道
市政议会
Next we have Item 7-A, which is the reading...
下一步我们有7A项目 是对...
- What? - What?
-什么 -什么
Okay.
好吧
City Council Member Todd Winterer
市政议员陶德·温特尔
initiated legislation regarding a bus accident,
就一起巴士事故发起立法议案
but Council Member Pam O'Connel abstained.
但议员帕姆·奥康诺弃权了
Pam O'Connel!
帕姆·奥康诺啊
Who recommended the purchase
他曾提出让政府采购
of two natural gas street sweepers.
两个天然气道路清扫机
But guess who voted nay.
但你猜是谁投了反对票
Todd Winterer.
陶德·温特尔
Now, ask yourself why.
现在 想想这是为什么
Well, because...
其实 是因为...
That must be the food.
肯定是食物到了
Oh, my.
我的天
You're not the food delivery person.
你不是送餐的
Paul. What's going on?
保罗 什么情况
Lindsay, I know how important this is to you, so...
琳赛 我知道这对你很重要 所以
I found the gentleman you picked out on the Web site.
我找到了你在网上挑的那位先生
We FaceTimed, and he's very nice.
我们视频过了 他人很好
He goes to Loyola Marymount.
他是洛约拉玛莉曼特大学的
Go Lions.
雄狮队加油
Paul.
保罗
Anything for our family.
一切为了家庭
Okay, so I don't know how this works.
好吧 我不知道这个怎么进行
Is there, like, a discussion about what's appropriate?
是不是要讨论下 什么行为合适
Or, uh...
或是...
Go sit over there.
去那边坐着
Okay.
好的
So what I found is that marijuana really helps me with my symptoms,
我发现大麻对我的症状很有帮助
退伍军人事务处
and I was just wondering
我就想着
if there's some sort of form I could fill out
能不能让我填些表格之类的
to make sure that it doesn't interfere with my other benefits.
以确保这不影响我的其他利益
You just walked into a government building
你走进一座政府大楼
and asked if we'd be cool with you taking illegal drugs.
问我们是否能同意你使用非法药物
Maybe on your way home you can stop at the DMV
你回家路上或许可以顺道去下车管局
and ask if they'll let you steal some cars.
问问他们是否能同意你去偷车
Well, pot is legal in California.
但大麻在加州是合法的
You mean the independent nation of California?
你是说加州"独立国"吗
Is that the army you fought for?
你是为这个军队效力的吗
The Army of California?
你是加州军人吗
How'd they pay you?
他们用什么付你工资
Avocados and screenplays?
鳄梨和剧本吗
Wait. So are you saying
等等 你是说
that I can't use marijuana medicinally,
我不能因为医疗原因抽大麻吗
even though it's legal in this state?
哪怕大麻在本州是合法的
I said no such thing.
我没这么说过
So I can use it?
所以我可以抽吗
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is that...
我只知道
marijuana is a Schedule 1 narcotic.
大麻是一类毒品
And you're asking me,
而你却问我
a government employee, if you can take it.
一个公务员 你能不能抽大麻
Let's call the police and ask them.
我们打电话给警察问问他们吧
- No, they won't have... - Hey, police.
-不 不必了 -你好 警察叔叔
Which federally illegal drugs
有哪种非法毒品
can this guy take that will be cool with the V.A.?
是退伍军人事务处不反对这家伙使用的
They want to talk to you.
他们想和你聊聊
Number 83.
请83号进来
Is that your eulogy?
那是你写的悼词吗
Of sorts.
算是吧
I've prepared a list of heckles.
我列了张黑话清单
Jimmy, shouldn't a eulogy be heartfelt?
吉米 悼词不是该发自肺腑的吗
All my father ever did was take the piss.
我爸唯一的作为就是取笑捉弄别人
But I like the area you're in.
但我喜欢你这个方向
How about,
这个怎么样
"Dad, I hope you truly do rest in peace?
"爸 我真心希望你能安息
As opposed to how you usually rest,
而不是像你通常那样休息
in a pair of urine-soaked sweatpants."
穿着被尿浸湿的运动裤躺那儿"
Jimmy!
吉米
It's me, Freddy.
是我 弗莱迪
I worked with your dad at the plant.
我是你爸在工厂的同事
Oh, yes, now I remember you.
对哦 我想起你是谁了
You and dad used to show up at school
你和我爸总是跑到我学校去
and heckle me during gym class.
在体育课时对我说黑话
What do you want?
你想怎样
I live in Fresno with me daughter now.
我现在和女儿一起住在弗雷斯诺市
Your sisters want me to follow up with you.
你的姐姐们让我来找你跟进一下情况
Apparently, you blocked their numbers,
显然你拉黑了她们的电话号码
and they want me to tell you:
她们想让我告诉你
A, you're to have the funeral;
第一 你必须办丧礼
B, to make sure to scatter his ashes;
第二 你务必要撒他的骨灰
and C, don't fall into any shit.
第三 别再跌进屎里
Ah! Well, tell them:
那好 你告诉她们
A, we're already having a service tomorrow;
第一 我们明天就办丧礼
B, I will scatter his ashes, into the toilet;
第二 我会撒骨灰的 撒进茅坑里
and, C, you're grossly obese,
第三 你胖得恶心死了
brush your teeth, and you're a whore
好歹刷刷牙 你个贱婊
in descending chronological birth order.
按照出生顺序一个个告知
Brilliant!
太有才了
I also have something I'd like to read about Ronny,
我还为罗尼写了点悼词 想念一下
if it's okay with you.
如果你不介意的话
Actually, that sounds great.
其实这主意棒极了
Tomorrow at 7:00. And bring something to drink.
明晚七点 带瓶酒来
If it's rosé,
如果是玫瑰香槟
just keep it Cotes de Provence.
买普罗旺斯产区的就好
And maybe some ice.
或许再带点冰块过来
Cotes de Provence, ice.
普罗旺斯产区 冰块
Cotes de Provence, ice.
普罗旺斯产区 冰块
Well, I'm off the hook.
我算是解脱了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We'll have the wake,
我们办个守夜
that old fart will do the eulogy and bring ice.
那个老家伙会念悼词 还会带冰块来
It's perfect.
简直太完美了
When Raul was doing me from behind,
拉乌从背后干我的时候
and I was thrusting my hips, that was so hot, right?
我前后推送着肥臀 是不是很性感
Oh, look.
快看
There's a bowl of candy and a quadcopter.
那里有一碗糖和一个四旋翼飞行器
Entertain yourself.
自己玩去吧
Ben? What are you doing here?
本 你怎么来了
Your office said you'd recently experienced a loss.
你办公室的人说你最近失去了一位亲人
So I wanted to bring some flowers.
所以我想来送上一束鲜花
And, of course, some of my famous pork shoulder.
当然还有我拿手的熏肘子
It's just what you do.
都是应该的
May I ask who passed?
我能问问是谁去世了吗
Oh, my boyfriend's father.
是我男朋友的父亲
Oh, gosh, oh, no.
我的天啊 不
That's terrible, terrible news.
真是噩耗
I'm incredibly close to my Papa.
我和我爸爸特别亲密
Funerals are so important.
葬礼是非常重要的
Who's playing?
谁来演奏
Playing music?
演奏音乐吗
No one?
没人吧
I've got my piano in the truck.
我的钢琴就在卡车上
Okay, sure, that's...
好的 你真是...
incredibly generous of you.
太慷慨了
Thank you, my love.
谢谢你 我的爱人
Whoops. Bubbles.
糟糕 有泡泡
Can't risk another epiglottal infection.
不能再冒险感染会厌软骨症了
I'll just run and swap this out.
我去换一杯
Something is up with you two, and I don't like it.
你们两个之间有点情况 我不喜欢这样
What's going on?
怎么回事
You'd be happy, too, if you weren't so poor now.
你要不是这么穷 现在也会很开心的
Because you're my sister, and I love you,
因为你是我姐姐 我爱你
I'll go sneak some spanakopitas into my purse
我去顺点希腊菠菜派放我包里
and give them to you later, so you can feed your baby.
待会儿给你 那样你就可以喂你的宝宝吃了
小费
Do you have any weed?
你有大麻吗
I can't afford it with this stupid budget Becca's got me on,
贝卡就给我这么点钱 我买不起
so I've been smoking dried banana peels.
所以我最近都在抽干香蕉皮
Why don't you just get a pot card?
你为什么不搞张医用大麻卡
The V.A. says it'll mess with my benefits,
退伍军人事务处说那会影响我的福利
but it's, like, the only thing that helps, so...
但那几乎是唯一有用的东西了 所以...
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
The doctor in me is like,
我内心的医生人格在呐喊
you're the patient, take what you've been prescribed,
你是病人 吃医生开给你的药就行了
you dumb little bitch.
你个小白痴
Yeah, that's what I figured.
没错 我猜也是这样
But the human in me is like,
但我心里那个普通人又好像在说
"Smoke that ganj, yo."
哟 抽点大麻吧
Real talk? It's bullroar that you can't get a pot card.
说真的 你拿不到医用大麻卡真是太操蛋了
You went to war.
你参加过战争
And straight berserkered on fools.
你可是开枪杀过人的啊
That's an actual reason.
那就是个合理的理由
Like, everyone at this party
就像 派对上的每个人
has a pot card for a dumb reason.
都因为傻兮兮的理由拿到了医用大麻卡
Gretchen said she had insomnia.
格雷琴说她失眠
Lindsay said her back hurt.
琳赛说她背疼
Piano fingers.
再比如钢琴指
What reason did you use?
你又用什么原因
I just said I saw a dog.
我就说我看到了条狗
Did you?
你有吗
No, man. Total lie.
当然没有了 瞎编的
I didn't see a dog all day.
我一整天都没看到狗
Well, on TV, sure.
当然了 电视上有
You can't turn on a TV
你一打开电视
without seeing, like, three or four of them shits.
肯定会看到三四条狗
Hello. Thank you all for coming to the memorial service
大家好 感谢各位前来参加
for my father, Ronny Overly.
我父亲罗尼·奥弗利的追悼会
His friend Freddie will do the eulogy,
他的朋友弗莱迪将致悼词
we'll toast, and then you will leave.
然后我们举杯 之后你们就可以走了
Cheers.
谢谢
Cheers, everyone.
谢谢 各位
"Ronny Overly "was not only my coworker.
罗尼·奥弗利不仅是我的同事
"He was my hero.
他是我的英雄
"He cherished his family,
他珍惜他的家庭
"Especially his son, Jimmy.
尤其是他的儿子 吉米
"I remember when "I came out to visit Jimmy.
我还记得我来看望吉米时的情景
"Oh, bloody hell.
该死
"This was supposed to be in the third person.
这应该用第三人称写的
"Oh, well. Ha, ha. It's me, Ronny.
好吧 哈哈 是我 罗尼
"I wrote this in pen, so I might as well keep going.
我用笔写的 所以我最好还是继续说吧
"I just realized
我刚刚意识到
"Freddie has to read whatever I say.
无论我写了什么 弗莱迪都得念出来
"My name is Freddie,
我叫弗莱迪
and I'm a..."
我是个
I'm not reading that.
我才不念这段呢
Skipping forward.
跳过去
"Anyway,
总之
"I did my best to love him, but he rejected me.
我倾尽全部去爱他 但他拒绝了我
"I sent him presents, I visited,
我送他礼物 去看望他
"I Facebook-requested him.
我在Facebook上加他为好友
"Anyway, I forgive him.
总之 我原谅他
"Please scatter my ashes
请将我的骨灰撒在
"At the home of actor Tony Shalhoub,
演员托尼·谢尔赫布的家里
"Whose movie Big Night you and I attended together.
我们曾经一起去看了他的电影《狂宴》
What's that, Fi?"
那是什么 菲
I think it's "Shalhoub."
我觉得是念"夏尔赫布"
"Your sister just told me he's a Paki.
你姐姐刚刚告诉我他是个巴基斯坦佬
"Shit. Anyway,
该死 总之
"After the movie, you turned to me and said,
电影结束后 你转过头对我说
'That's what I want to do, Daddy.
那就是我想做的 老爸
'I want to tell stories.'
我想讲故事
"And I said, 'You can do anything You want, son.'
然后我说 你想做什么都可以 儿子
"And so, you became a writer.
于是 你变成了一位作家
"I did that.
多亏我的鼓励
"Anyway, I hope you ditch that depressed girl.
总之 我希望你甩了那个抑郁症姑娘
"And I hope Fi is wrong about Tony Shalhoub.
我希望菲对托尼·谢尔赫布的判断是错的
"Looking at his last name now,
现在看着他的姓
"It does look suspicious.
确实有点可疑
"Shal-houb.
谢尔-赫布
Cheers."
谢谢
Excuse me! Excuse me. We are not done.
打扰下 打扰下 还没完事呢
First of all, he is a liar!
首先 他在说谎
I begged him to take me to Big Night
我曾经求他带我去看《狂宴》
so that we could bond, but instead,
加深父子感情 但是相反
he went to D3: The Mighty Ducks,
他却去看了《野鸭变凤凰3》
and I watched Big Night alone.
我一个人看了《狂宴》
Then his movie was shorter,
他看的电影时长要短些
he forgot that I was with him, so he left without me.
他忘了我是跟他一起去的 所以他丢下我就走了
For him to claim that he was rejected after 18 years
他竟然有脸声称被我漠视了 但是18年来
of constant rejection on his part is crazy!
他一直在漠视我 真是疯了
In fact...
实际上
I've prepared a list of heckles for the occasion.
我为今晚的葬礼准备了一堆黑话
Sweet.
好极了
Uh, "Dad, fortunately, your death wasn't too much of a shock,
"爸 幸运的是 你的死亡并不怎么令人震惊
considering you already look like
毕竟你本来看上去就像是
someone put a Manchester jersey
一具溺毙的尸体
on the corpse of a drowned person."
穿着曼城队的球衣"
"Dad, you always were a lady killer.
"爸 你一直是个女士杀手
"You gave all three of my sisters genes
你遗传给了我的三个姐姐
"For alcoholism, learning disabilities and morbid obesity."
酗酒 学习障碍和病态肥胖症的基因"
I mean, we are talking about a guy who was so narcissistic
我们在谈论的这个人 是如此自恋
that he wrote his own eulogy!
以至于他的悼词都是自己写的"
What's next?!
接下来要怎样
Are we...?
难道我们要...
Freddie, when did my dad find out he was dying?
弗莱迪 我爸是什么时候知道他快死了的
He was diagnosed some time last year.
他是去年的某个时候确诊的
Hey, folks,
嘿 各位
if, uh, you're gonna Instagram this,
如果你们要拍我的照片发上网
be sure to, uh, hashtag "BenFoldsSightings,"
请务必插入话题#偶遇本·弗茨
"BenFoldsIsEverywhere" And "BenFoldsMovesToLA."
#本·弗茨无处不在和#本·弗茨搬到洛杉矶了
If you do, I'll personally tell you
如果你们这样做 我会亲自告诉你们
what Brick is really about.
《砖》这首歌是关于什么的
Abortion.
堕胎啊
No.
不是
Hey, thanks for playing.
谢谢你能来演奏
You were really great.
你真的表现得很棒
Ben! Ben! Over here, Ben!
本 本 看这里 本
- Over here, Ben! ‭- Sorry.
-看这里 本 -不好意思
Not an appropriate venue, bud.
现在这场合不合适 兄弟
Now, I'll take some pictures with you outside later.
我等下去外面再让你拍
All right?
好吗
Wasn't that the same guy
那不是在冰淇淋店
who asked for your autograph at the ice cream place?
找你要签名的家伙吗
What?! A paparazzi and an autograph reseller?
什么 他既是狗仔又是签名贩售商吗
Scumbag.
真是人渣
Okay, look, I moved to L.A. a couple months ago,
好吧 听着 我是几个月前搬来洛杉矶的
and, you know, everyone was so excited when Moby moved to town.
莫比搬来的时候 大家都好激动
It was like, "Moby bought that house.
各种热门消息 "莫比买了栋房子
Oh, and Moby opened that restaurant."
莫比开了家餐厅"
Ben Folds moved to town? Bupkis.
本·弗茨搬来这里 却没人在乎
That's...
那真是...
That's incredibly...
你这真是...
clever... of you.
太聪明有才了
But, hey,
但是 记住
it's my job now.
现在你的宣传工作由我负责了
Well, this was fun. Hey, guys,
这的确很好玩 各位
want to hit Big Wang's or something?
想去大旺酒吧吗
Get a couple drinks in me,
让我几杯酒下肚
I might tell you what Brick's about.
我或许会说说《砖》这首歌是关于什么的
Abortion.
堕胎啊
Goddamn it. How'd that get out?
该死的 这消息怎么泄露出去的
Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
该死的 不好意思 抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know, when we had that moment in the pub,
之前我们在酒吧里共度那一刻的时候
I thought to myself, "After 33 years,
我心想 "33年之后
I'm finally having a real moment with my father."
我终于可以跟我父亲共享父子时光了"
Can't believe what a fool I was.
真不敢相信我当时怎么那么傻
There wasn't a shred of truth in that moment.
那一刻完全是由谎言编织成的
You were lying the whole time.
你一直都在撒谎
You were dying, you didn't say a word.
你就要死了 但你却什么都没说
All you had to do was say, "Hey, Jimmy,
你只需要说 "嘿 吉米
"This might be the last time I get to see you.
这可能是我最后一次见到你了
Is there anything you'd like to say?"
你有什么想对我说的吗"
And that way...
那样的话
despite decades of neglecting, withholding,
尽管你几十年来对我都十分忽视 不尽责
general assholery,
像个大混蛋
I could have had a modicum of closure.
我好歹也可以稍稍做个了结
Goddamn you!
你真是个大混蛋
I can hear you laughing at the world "Modicum" as I speak.
我说出"稍稍"这个词 都能听到你在嘲笑
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么着
I'm getting my closure right now.
我现在可以获得了结了
You do not get to affect me anymore!
你再也别想影响到我了
So long, Dad.
再见了 爸