伦敦生活 第一季 Fleabag Season 1 第4集: Episode 4

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: 哈利·布拉德比尔 / 蒂姆·柯比

演员: 菲比·沃勒-布里奇 / 比尔·帕特森 / 茜安·克利福德 / 本·奥德里基 / 奥利维娅·科尔曼 / 布伦特·吉尔曼 / 休·斯金纳 / 休·丹尼斯 / 凯文·麦克纳利 / 乔丹·朗


台词
You cannot know this. No-one can hold a map in their head.
你不可能知道的 没有人能记得住一张地图
You cannot know this. No-one can hold a map in their head.
你不可能知道的 没有人能记得住一张地图
You cannot know this. No-one can hold a map in their head.
你不可能知道的 没有人能记得住一张地图
I can! It's three turnings away.
但我可以 还有三个路口就到了
I can! It's three turnings away.
但我可以 还有三个路口就到了
You're so going to get this wrong.
你一定会发现自己错了的
- Stop it. - What?
-快停下 -怎么了
I can feel you judging my driving.
我感觉你在心里瞧不起我的驾驶技术
I'm not judging your driving!
我没有瞧不起你的驾驶技术
Let go of the handle, then.
那你松开把手
Oh, we were supposed to go down that turning.
天哪 我们应该在刚刚那个路口拐弯的
- What? - Yeah.
-什么 -对呀
- You said three turnings. - No, I missed one.
-你说还有三个路口的 -不 我漏掉了一个
Just use your phone, you have a Sat Nav on your phone.
你就用一下你的手机不行么 你手机上有卫星定位的
Oh, my God, there, Mindful. Oh, God. Farm, there it is.
哦 天哪 就在那儿 小心 农场 就在那儿
We're going the right way.
我们走的是对的路
I was right.
我是对的
Was right.
我是对的
Do you know what the lesbian app for Grindr is called?
你知道类似于基达[男同交友软件]的女同交友软件叫什么吗
Twat Nav.
小妞定位
Don't make this fun!
你不要以此取乐
It's OK, I'm fucking OK, I'm excellent.
我还好 我真的还好 我感觉很好
- I know I seem mental, but I'm fine. - OK.
-我知道我看起来有病 但我确实没事 -好吧
I just...
我只是
- I just sometimes need you not to... - To take the piss.
-我只是有时候需要你别 -嘲笑你
Don't finish my sentences!
你别接我的话
- Take the piss... - Out of you and your...
-嘲笑 -你和你的
You don't always know what I'm going to say, OK?
你不是总知道我要说什么 好吗
- Sorry. - Out of...
-对不起 当
Out of her when she's driving.
当她在开车时取笑她
...me while I'm driving.
我在开车时取笑我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Is it at home or...
是因为家里的原因还是
work or Martin?
因为工作还是马丁
I'm fine, it's fine.
我很好 一切都好
- Martin's been lovely. - Really?
-马丁一直很体贴 -真的吗
It's fine.
一切都好
I'm OK.
我很好
Fucking psycho.
疯女人
伦敦生活
翻译 Bellatrix伦敦生活
翻译 Bellatrix
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了翻译 Bellatrix
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
翻译 洛狸哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
翻译 洛狸哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
校对 Luke 特效 CAS哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
校对 Luke 特效 CAS哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
He must be about to do something awful.
他一定是想做什么肮脏的事校对 Luke 特效 CAS
He must be about to do something awful.
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林他一定是想做什么肮脏的事
He must be about to do something awful.
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林他一定是想做什么肮脏的事
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林
No, it's just Mother's Day.
不 只是因为今天是母亲节压制 hhjie 伊娃格林
No, it's just Mother's Day.
总监 LUKE不 只是因为今天是母亲节
No, it's just Mother's Day.
总监 LUKE不 只是因为今天是母亲节
- Oh. - Happy Mother's Day.
-哦 -母亲节快乐总监 LUKE
- Oh. - Happy Mother's Day.
-哦 -母亲节快乐
We're not supposed to bond on this, are we?
我们不会因为这个活动重归于好的 对吗
Because I really don't think that's going to end well.
因为我不认为这样会有个好结局
We're not supposed to talk at all.
我们其实不该有任何交谈的
It's a silent retreat, God help us.
幸亏是冥想活动 上帝都在帮我们
How's everything at the cafe? You...
咖啡馆还好吗 你
- You really don't have to. - Thank you.
-你真的不用勉强找话题 -谢谢你
Hi.
你好
- Hi. - Good morning.
-你好 -早上好
Hello, hello.
你好 你好
Come on.
来人呀
They're probably going to think we're a couple.
他们说不定觉得我们是情侣呢
The fact that your mind even goes there is beyond disturbing.
你的想法都无可救药了
Hey! We'd make a really cute couple.
嘿 我们会成为很可爱的一对的
'Sluts!'
荡妇
Yes?
有事吗
I'm going to die here. We're going to be raped and die.
今天我会死在这儿的 我们都会被奸杀的
Every cloud...
每一片云
Oh, just open the fucking door. It's been fucking forev...
哦 把门打开啊 难道永远都不能
Welcome.
欢迎
- Thank you so much. - Hi. Yeah.
-非常感谢 -你好
It's really wonderful.
这里真不错
- Really beautiful grounds. - Extraordinary energy, yeah.
-地板真好看 -非凡的精气神
I see you've been gifted this retreat. How lucky you both are.
有人请你们两位来我们这里做冥想 你们俩真幸运
I hope after this weekend, you will feel rested, inspired.
我希望这个周末之后 你们会感到灵魂得以安放 精神受到鼓舞
- Do you have Wi-Fi? - No.
-你们这里有无线网吗 -没有
Erm, would you like two single beds or a double?
呃 你们是要两张单人床还是一张双人床
- Two singles. - A double, please.
-两个单人床 -一个双人床谢谢
- Actually, do you have a separate room? - I'm afraid not.
-事实上 你有没有分开来的房间 -恐怕没有
Everyone has to share here. It's part of the communal...
在这里每个人都要和别人同住 这是共同生活的一部分
Singles, then. Do you get newspapers in the morning?
那就单人床吧 你们早上有报纸吗
No, we try to keep the outside world on the outside
不 我们试着在你们住宿期间
during your stay here.
将外界信息隔绝在外
You'll appreciate it in the end, I promise.
我承诺 你们最终会感激这点的
- So, here is your key. - Thank you.
-好 这是你们的钥匙 -谢谢
- You have a restful weekend. - You too.
-祝你们度过一个放松的周末 -你也是
- Wow, no papers. - You don't read the news.
-哇哦 没有报纸 -你又不读报
- Yes, I do! - What happened yesterday?
-不 我读 -昨天发生了什么事
Sting wore white jeans and a puppy got stuck in a fan.
黏糊糊的旧白牛仔裤和一只小狗卡在了风扇里
Big day.
真是个大日子
- What's that for? - My neck and chest.
-那个是干什么的 -涂我的脖子和胸
- What's that for? - My legs and knees.
-那个是干什么的 -涂我的腿和膝盖
- What's that for? - Ends of my hair.
-那个是干什么的 -涂我的发尾
- What's that? - For my under-eyes.
-那是干什么的 -涂我的眼袋
- What's that? - That is for my face and body.
-那是干什么的 -涂我的脸和全身
What would you do if someone stole all of those?
如果有个人把这些都偷走了 你会怎么办
I'd kill myself.
我会自杀
Why are there no plug sockets in here?
为什么这里没有插座
Don't touch my stuff.
别碰我的东西
- What are these for? - Nothing.
-这些是干什么的 -没什么
- Mm-hm. - What?
-嗯 -怎么了
Well, it's just...
没什么 只是
Why would you bring such tiny batteries?
你为什么要带这么小的电池
I'm just prepared.
我只是准备得充分而已
Just I've only ever...
只是我曾经
- seen them used for remote controls. - Yes.
-看见遥控器里用过 -对
- Or alarm clocks. - Yes, all right.
-或者闹钟里 -对
- And vibrators. - Yes! All right!
-或者震动棒 -对 就是这个
You didn't have to ask for a separate room!
你根本不用申请分开的房间
What?
什么
If you want to have a wank, I can give you some space.
如果你想自慰 我可以给你空间的
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天哪
No, if you want to take ten minutes,
不是的 如果你需要花十分钟
I'll go into the bathroom and moisturise my wrists for a bit.
我会去浴室给我的手腕擦点霜
- You are so immature! - Oh, give it a minute.
-你真幼稚 -我还没完呢
Oh, God. Seriously!
哦 天哪 严肃点
- What is wrong with your insides?
你脑子有什么问题
- Why did you bring the tiny batteries?
你为什么要带这些小电池
You're a genius.
你这个天才
Always know where the reserves are.
总能发现备用品在哪里
Let go of your past.
放下你的过去
- Bit on the nose. - Now is the time to let it go.
-说到点子上了 -现在是时候放下了
Open up your senses, close your mouth and live now.
开放你的感官 闭上嘴 享受现在
Welcome to the female-only Breath Of Silence retreat.
欢迎来到只对女性开放的寂静之息冥想活动
Women don't speak.
女性们应该沉默
Erm, sorry. I think I'm meant to be at...
呃 对不起 我觉得我应该在
- 'Fucking sluts!' - ...that one.
-“可恨的荡妇” -那个活动
Shame.
可惜了
Yes, the first major consideration is why are you here?
是的 现在最重要的问题是你们为什么在这里
Can anyone here answer that question?
现场谁能回答这个问题
I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts
我想隔绝外面的噪音 重新回到我的内心
on the road to feeling more at one with myself.
去获取更多关于自身的感觉
Excellent attitude.
不错的态度
Well, you're in the right place.
那么 你来对了地方
And this weekend is about being mindful.
这个周末有关于专注内心
It's about leaving your voice in your head...
关于将你的声音留在头脑里
...and trapping your thoughts in your skull.
将你的想法困在头颅中
Think of it as a thought prison in your mind.
想象你的大脑中有一个思维监狱
Firstly, we're going to teach you how to breathe.
首先 我们将会教你如何呼吸
Then we will have a short meditation,
接着我们会有一次短暂的冥想
then we will find our sanctuary in the partaking of menial tasks,
然后我们会在参加枯燥任务的过程中寻找到我们心灵的庇护所
all in perfect silence.
这一切都在绝对的寂静中
Principal rules are no talking.
原则性的规定就是不要讲话
If you need to communicate with any of our other superiors,
如果你想和我们其中一位监管员交流
you can write on that board.
你可以写在那个黑板上
Under no other circumstances must you communicate,
在任何你想交流的情况下
even with each other.
甚至是想互相交流的时候
- What about an emergency? - Thank you all for coming here today.
-如果是紧急情况呢 -感谢你们今天到场
No matter what happens, a word must not be heard.
不管发生了什么 一点声音都不能发出
Shh!
'Slut!'
“荡妇”
'Slut!'
“荡妇”
'Bitch!'
“贱人”
'Bitch, bitch!'
“贱人 贱人”
Fucking bitch! You fucking piece of shit.
可恨的贱人 你就是一坨屎
Back here! Back here, back to me. Back to me.
过来 过来 到我这儿来
All right, now, wherever it's come from... your upbringing,
好的 现在 不管那些怨言是因为什么 是因为你的教养也好
your experiences with women, now is the time to turn that around.
或是因为你和女人的经历也罢 现在是时候改变一下了
To reprogram your mind,
重装你的思想
your body and your mouth.
你的身体 你的嘴
To be the better... man.
成为一个更好的男人
All right?
好吗
So, this... is Patricia.
那么 这位是帕特希亚
Yeah? She's a friend.
好吗 她是个朋友
Now, Patricia has just earned a promotion at work,
现在 帕特希亚刚刚在工作中获得升职
beating over six other candidates.
打败了其他六位候选者
She's the youngest person to ever achieve this role.
她是获得这个这个职位最年轻的人
What should we not say when we meet her?
我们在遇见她的时候不能说什么
- Clever little munchkin? - Excellent.
-聪明的小不点 -好极了
- Who did you blow to get that job? - OK.
-你为谁口交才得到的这个职位 -好
- Slut, you fucking stupid slut. - OK.
-荡妇 你这个可恶的蠢荡妇 -好的
Ok.
好的
What should we say to her?
我们应当对她说什么呢
Hmm?
- Well done, Patricia. - Very good.
-做的不错 帕特希亚 -非常好
"Well done, Patricia."
“做的不错 帕特希亚”
Please leave.
请离开
- Perv. - Slut.
-变态 -荡妇
Wow!
哇哦
Well done, Patricia.
做的不错 帕特希亚
Slut!
荡妇
Guys, it's OK.
伙计们 没事
Keith, come.
凯斯 来
Oh, my God. Excuse me, miss, you can't be here.
我的天哪 对不起女士 你不能来这里
- OK. - You really can't be here.
-好的 -你真的不能到这里来
It's a feel-no-good. Please.
这会让他们感觉不好的 求你了
And now, hands up.
现在 举起你们的手
Mirror your palms.
掌心相对
Look each other in the eye, and...
看着对方的眼睛
...touch.
然后触碰
Literally her worst nightmare.
绝对是她最可怕的噩梦
Eugh!
Are you all right?
你还好吗
- Talk to me. - It's nothing.
-和我说说 -没什么
God.
天哪
I can't feel my feet.
我感觉不到我的脚了
Do you remember we used to go top-to-toe?
你还记得我们曾经玩“从头到脚”吗
Now kids are so weird.
现在的孩子都很怪
- We used to do that all the time.
-我们以前总是玩那个游戏
- Yeah, when we were ten and cute.
-对呀 我们那时才十岁 也很可爱
- Now we're 30 and angry. - I'm not suggesting that we...
-现在我们三十岁了 而且愤世嫉俗 -我不是在说我们
Just don't, OK?
就是别说了 行吗
Stop stealing my things!
别偷我的东西了
I'm just checking it's working.
我只是试试它好不好使
Oh, it's working, it's definitely working.
哦 它绝对好使
'Shh!'
Have fun.
玩的开心
It's actually a really thoughtful present. Thank you.
这真是个十分体贴的礼物 谢谢你
And Martin getting me that sculpture.
马丁给我了那个小雕塑
He must have bent over backwards to get something like that.
他为了买到这个东西肯定花了不少心血
I feel very lucky.
我觉得自己好幸运
I have to tell you something.
我跟你说啊
What?
什么
I stole that sculpture from a certain somebody's studio
那个雕像是我从别人的工作室顺手拿的
and then I tried to sell it through Martin,
然后想通过马丁找个买主
but Martin took it and gave it to you.
不过马丁把雕像留下了 还送给了你
Just don't put it pride of place when Dad...
这事你可别当着老爸
well, when they come over.
呃 当着他们的面说
- OK? Because... - Right.
-好吗 因为 -好
Claire!
克莱尔
- Claire! - Shh. Go to sleep.
-克莱尔 -嘘 快睡吧
Shit.
该死
- The sooner we get on... - Ah.
-我们越快适应 -啊
The sooner we get on with it, the sooner we are out of here.
我们越快适应 就能越快离开这里
- That's a really nice outfit. - Thanks.
-这外套真好看 -谢啦
Delve into your past.
深入挖掘你的回忆
Think of something you can't let go of.
想想你无法释怀的东西
A moment of noise.
一段噪音
A moment of tension.
一个紧张时刻
- Not for now. - Now...
-不要 -现在
...A moment when you were peaceful.
想想你觉得内心平静的时刻
If you could change
要是你能随心所欲
anything in the whole world, what would it be?
改变世上的任何东西 你想改变什么
My thighs.
我的大腿
In the whole world?
整个世界你就想改变这个
Don't tell anyone I said that. You?
可别跟别人说 那你呢
I've always been insecure about my face.
我一直对自己的颜值挺不满的
- You know that. - I know.
-你明明知道 -我知道
- You shouldn't. - Thank you, but...
-你不用不满啊 -谢了 不过
No, seriously, there's nothing wrong with your nose.
不啊 真的 你的鼻子一点问题都没有
- I mean, there's nothing wrong... - Say that again?
-我的意思是 你的脸 -你再说一遍
- I mean, there's nothing wrong... - What?
-我的意思是 你的脸 -你说什么
I don't know.
不知道
- Ah! - Oh, my God.
-啊 -哦天
I always say the wrong thing!
我总说错话
Ah! Agh!
啊 啊
Hot.
好烫
What is this? I don't even do this in my own home.
这是干嘛 我在自己家都不干这些活的
Well, it's very simple.
道理很简单
We've paid them to let us clean their house in silence.
我们是花钱给人家做扫除 还不能出声
Jesus.
老天
I don't want to come down on you like a schoolteacher,
我不想像老师一样批评你们
but I'm afraid your flagrant lack of respect for the one rule
但是你们明目张胆违反这里的规则
that we have here is now affecting the other students.
恐怕已经影响到其他学生了
- Clients. - Inmates?
-顾客 -你是说囚犯吗
- Cleaners? - Participants!
-或者说是清洁工吧 -参与者
Do you have a problem with the programme?
你们对这个活动有什么不满吗
I suggest you try sitting here in silence for the next hour.
我建议你们在这里静坐一小时
It will benefit you.
对你们有好处的
I swear by my soul, it will.
我以灵魂发誓 肯定有好处
I went through your bag.
我翻你的包来着
What?
什么
I couldn't find anything, so you're just going to have
我什么也没找到 所以你得
to tell me what's going on with you.
亲自告诉我你到底怎么了
Talk! Or I will scream.
说话 不然我就喊啦
I got the Finland promotion.
我获得了升职到芬兰的机会
What Finland promotion?
什么升职到芬兰
How can you ask that? I've told you about it!
你怎么还问 我都跟你说过了
I know the Finland promotion, that's amazing.
我知道 挺好的呀
Thank you.
谢谢
Does that mean you're a millionaire now? Handy.
这是不是就意味着你现在是土豪啦 抱大腿
Don't be ridiculous.
别傻了
Yes, it would.
是啊 会是
All that money makes you cry?
所以你有钱还不开心吗
I'm turning it down.
我准备拒绝掉
What?
什么
Why? Martin?
为什么 因为马丁呗
Martin says it would be unfair on Jake.
马丁说这样对杰克不公平
Jake's her stepson, he's really weird,
杰克是她的继子 他真是个怪胎
probably clinically, but no-one really talks about that.
从症状来看是这样 但是没人这么说
He freaks out if she's gone for longer than a day
要是她有超过一天不在身边 他就吓尿了
and he's got this thing about trying to get in the bath with her.
他甚至想跟她一起洗澡
No, no. No, Jake. No!
不 不 不 杰克 不行
He's 15.
他都十五岁了
- He's not your son. - That's not the point.
-他又不是你儿子 -重点不在这
- Go! - I knew you'd say that.
-去吧 -我就知道你会这么说
- This is what you've always wanted. - I know.
-你不是一直想要这个机会吗 -我知道
- No more power suits, fuckload of snow. - I know.
-再也不用穿职业装 还到处都是雪 -我知道
Perfect place for your cold, cold heart.
那地方很适合你这种冷血动物啊
I know, I can't!
我知道 但我做不到
- I have responsibilities. - Oh, come on.
-我有我的责任 -噢 别闹了
Don't let other people get in the way of what you really want.
别让别人妨碍你追求理想
Finland is what you really want.
芬兰就是你的理想
My husband isn't "Other people", OK?
我丈夫可不是什么“别人” 好吗
My husband is my life.
我丈夫就是我的生活支柱
Your husband tried to kiss me on your birthday.
你丈夫在你生日那天还想亲我来着
Did he?
真的吗
Did he?
真的吗
'Sluts!'
荡妇
'Sluts!'
荡妇
Slut!
荡妇
- Slut! - Lovely, lovely.
-荡妇 -不错 不错
Ok?
好了吗
Up on your feet. We're going to say, "Sorry, Patricia."
站起来 我们要说“对不起 帕特希亚”
Sorry, Patricia.
对不起 帕特希亚
Lovely, give yourselves a round of applause.
很好 给自己鼓鼓掌吧
All right, guys. Well done.
好了 各位 做得很好
We are going to head back to that house better men, yeah?
我们要以崭新的面貌回到屋里 好吗
Well done, good work. Great stuff.
很好 不错 很棒
- Yeah, a new man. - Well done.
-对 崭新的面貌 -很好
Go on.
继续
You can do it.
你可以的
You're ready.
加油
Yeah, I... thought I recognised you.
嗯 我觉得我认出你了
Fair enough.
好吧
Probably for the best.
这样就好
So, is your business...
所以 你的生意
...surviving?
还好吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, I don't want that.
噢 我不想抽了
No, I don't want that.
噢 我不想抽了
So, you're doing the whole...
所以 你是在
silent escape thing.
沉默训练营之类的
Indeed.
看来是的
Going well?
还好吗
I touched a colleague's breast.
我摸了一个同事的胸
More than once.
不止一次
At a party, I...
在派对上 我
They asked me to go on a workshop to...
他们让我去参加训练营
I'm just a very...
我就是个非常
...disappointing man.
令人失望的人
No, thanks, I'm trying to quit.
不了 谢了 我正在戒呢
Those, on the other hand.
另一方面 那些人
They keep asking me, "What do you want from this workshop?
他们一直问我“你想从训练营得到什么”
"What do you want?"
“你想要什么”
I'm not telling them what I want.
我才不会告诉他们我想要什么
I want to move back home.
我想回家
I want to hug my wife.
我想抱老婆
Protect my children, protect my daughter.
保护孩子 保护女儿
I want to move on.
我想重新开始
I want to apologise.
我想道歉
To everyone.
跟所有人道歉
Want to go to the theatre.
想去电影院
I want to take clean cups out of the dishwasher
我想把干净的杯子从洗碗机里拿出来
and put them in the cupboard at home...
放到我家的壁橱里
...and the next morning, I want to watch my wife drink from them.
第二天早上 我想看着我老婆用这些杯子喝水
And I want to make her feel good.
我想让她开心
I want to make her orgasm again.
我想让她再次达到高潮
And again.
一遍又一遍
Truly.
真的
I just want to cry.
我只是想哭
All the time.
一直都是
Claire?
克莱尔
Have you seen my sister?
你们看见我姐姐没有
我回家了钱放在前台了我只想寻求一点安宁-克莱尔
'Hi, this is Boo.
你好 我是小波
'I can't come to the phone right now,
现在无法接电话
'but please leave me a messiagio,
请留言
'and I'll get back to you.'
稍后我会打给你
Someone should probably disconnect that.
要是有人把电话线拔了就好了
伦敦生活