马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第1集: 花生酱先生参选 See Mr. Peanutbutter Run

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
So you said let's do the show about the horse,
你说要录一期关于马的秀
- but this time without the horse. - I know, I'm sorry.
-但是不出现马 -我知道 抱歉
And I said "That's a terrible idea."
我说"这创意太烂了"
And you said, "I got someone even better." I got...
你说"我有更好的人选" 结果...
- What's this asshole's name again? - Vincent D'Onofrio.
-这混蛋是谁 -文森特·多诺费奥
- And here we are. - Okay. Action!
-结果这样了 -好 开始
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Hey, Zoe. Hey, Zelda.
喂 佐伊 喂 萨尔达
- I forgot my boombox. - And your deodorant.
-我忘了手提音响 -还有你的除臭剂吧
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 圈圈
PU, mister.
好恶心 先生
- Zoe, that's no way to get adopted. - Adopted, by me?
-佐伊 这样可不会被收养 -我收养你们吗
翻译 圈圈
Children, I'm a single breakdancing instructor
孩子 我是霹雳舞教练 单身
who can barely take care of himself.
勉勉强强照顾自己
校对 圈圈
Plus, I'm too rad to be a dad.
另外 我这么优秀的人可不想做爸爸
时间轴 纸袋 噃噃
And shake it up.
来 动起来
后期 吉吉
Cut!
It's fine, Katrina.
没事 卡特里娜
If I didn't randomly wander into doors all the time,
要不是经常"串门"
总监 圈圈
I never would have ended up co-piloting the very plane
我才没机会当副驾驶
that brought me to Los Angeles.
一路飞到洛杉矶
Excuse me, didn't you see the flashing red light outside the door?
不好意思 你没看到门外红色警示灯吗
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
Of course. That's why I stopped...
当然看到了 不然我怎么会停下来...
what I was doing to come inside.
走进来呢
Are you filming a sitcom? I love sitcoms!
你们在拍情景喜剧吗 我超喜欢的
You should have a character say, "Talk to the hand."
得安排个演员说 "跟手说去"
情景喜剧Mortin(《马丁》)中的台词
The hand! Not the face, where the ears are.
手哦 不是长着耳朵的脸哦
Newsflash: hands can't hear.
插播一句 手可听不到人话
What do you mean the character needs to be more likable?
人物性格要更可爱 你什么意思
They don't teach likability at the American Stanislavski Theatre.
美国斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基剧院可不教人怎么变小可爱
Look, this is not about your acting.
听着 这跟你的演技无关
You don't want an actor, you want a blank canvas
你要的不是演员 是一块空白画布
upon which to project your own mawkish notions of goodness.
来展现你那自作多情的美感
Some man for all seasons up for a bit of anything--
"永远走红的人"已经准备好
1967年奥斯卡最佳影片A Man For All Seasons(《永远走红的人》)
cheerful, optimistic, indomitable.
爽朗 乐观 不屈不挠
I assure you no such man exists.
我敢打赌 这世上没有这样的人
But you're welcome to keep looking.
愿你一生追寻不到
This D'Onofrio has had enoughfrio.
本多诺费奥再也当不了你的小费奥了
But my favorite scenes are when a character
但我最喜欢的场景是
is completely oblivious to something really important going on behind him.
演员完全没注意到他身后将有大事发生
That, dear friends, is where the sit truly hits the com.
亲爱的朋友们 这才是情景喜剧的真谛啊
- Excuse me. - Kind of in the middle of something.
-打扰一下 -我还没讲完
- He's yakking away, tension's building... - Hey, you, sir.
-他还在喋喋不休 气氛已紧张到不行 -先生
...the audience is like, "Hey, buddy, turn around."
...观众们暗示他 "兄弟 转个身"
Maybe the person behind him even interrupts him--
或许身后的人会打断他
- Can we talk to you for a second? - Just like that.
-能聊一下吗 -就像这样
And then, when it would be ridiculous to go on even one second longer...
然后 场面一度十分尴尬
- My name is David Chase. - Do you mind?
-我是大卫·切斯 -安静点
Only then does he say, exasperated,
这时候他才恼怒
"What? What do you want?"
怎样 你想怎么样
I want your face on billboards, you beautiful nonsensical clown prince.
我想让你上广告 你个蠢汪活宝
Doggie-doggie what now?
汪汪 还等什么呢
Kid, how'd you like to be the star
孩子 你愿不愿意试试
of "Untitled Horsin' Around Knockoff"?
《胡闹的小马》模仿作品
Me, a star? But I have no experience, no formal training.
让我当明星 我没经验 也不是科班出身
You, you don't need any of those things.
你完全不需要这些
You got "it."
你有天赋
马男波杰克 第四季第一集
Hey, BoJack, it's me again.
波杰克 又是我
I haven't heard from you in, like, three months,
我们好像三个月没联系了
so I'm calling again to make sure you're okay.
所以我再打个电话确认你一切安好
What's new with me?
最近过得怎么样
Well...
这个...
打败旱獭
Monocle?
《单片眼镜》杂志
No, I think you're thinking of Mr. Peanut.
我觉得你说的是花生酱先生
I don't know if you heard
不知道你有没有听说
but Mr. Peanutbutter is running for governor, kind of.
花生酱先生在准备竞选州长
I want a comprehensive crisscross of cold calls to Contra Costa County.
给我全方位无死角电话轰炸康特拉科斯塔县
I mean, Christ, people, get me signatures.
天哪 赶紧给我拉选票
First, they need to get Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz recalled,
首先 他们必须打败旱獭先生伯科威茨
打败旱獭
which is basically impossible.
但可能性几乎为零
So that actually makes it really easy for me to be supportive.
所以我支不支持并没什么用
- How's the recall effort? - Stupendous!
-进展如何 -牛爆了
花生酱州长必胜
No. We're about 4,000 signatures shy of stupendous,
想多了 我们还落后大约4000张选票
and the deadline's in a week.
一周内投票就截止了
Even if you don't get all the signatures I'll still be proud of you.
即使拿不下这些选票 我依然以你为傲
Maybe even more so.
或许更是如此
But when we do get the signatures we need--
当我们拿下选票的时候
- please note I said "when," not "if"... - Noted.
-我是说"当"不是"假如"... -知道了
...then the campaign will begin in... where did you say again, Katrina?
...竞选将在哪里举行的 卡特里娜
Earnest. When we get the signatures, the campaign will begin in earnest.
认真点 我们拿到选票时 竞选就正式开始了
Right. Earnest, California.
没错 加州欧内斯特
Earnest is not a city in Cal-- Why do I try?
不是什么鬼加州欧内斯特... 我还解释个屁
Looks like you two have everything worked out.
看起来你们进展非常顺利
Just please note that I am being supportive.
但我也随时愿意效劳
Noted!
收到
Most women wouldn't like having their husband's ex-wife
绝大多数女性不愿意看到他们丈夫的前妻
hanging around all the time, but I'm totally cool with it
成天阴魂不散 但我觉得还行
because she makes me look super chill by comparison.
至少她让我相比而言更酷
Okay.
好吧
Anyway, call me back.
总之 给我回电
This is Diane, by the way. Nguyen, obviously.
对了 我是戴安·阮
VIM管理公司
打败旱獭
You sure you wouldn't rather just play a governor
你确定不更想在电视或电影里面
in a movie or TV show?
饰演州长一角
I could attach Tommy Schlamme to direct.
我给你请汤米·施拉姆导演
Tommy Schlamme, Shmommy Schlamme.
汤米·施拉姆 小汤汤
This is bigger than all that. Don't you recall?
差点忘了正事 你忘了吗
- Recall what? - The governor. We need signatures.
-忘了什么 -州长大选 我们在拉票
Sure. Where do you stand on the issues?
没问题 你竞选口号是什么
He doesn't stand anywhere on issues
他懂个屁
because he's not running for governor yet.
因为他还没开始竞选
I'm mainly for people right now and also for the future.
一切为了人民 为了人民的未来
Listen, I'm not feeling so hot.
听着 我有点不舒服
Why don't you go get signatures downstairs.
你们去楼下拉票吧
Jennifer Garner's in the lobby. She'll sign on to anything.
詹妮弗·加纳在大堂 她天天给人签名
Judah! Can I get your John Wilkes Hancock?
犹大 能不能签上你的大名约翰·威尔克斯·汉考克
Oh, I never developed a signature.
我从来不练签名
I find them unnecessarily ostentatious.
没什么好炫的
But I can print my name legibly.
反正我可以打印得清清楚楚
第61届奥斯卡最佳影片《雨人》
Thank you, Rain Man-bun. That'll do nicely.
谢了 "雨人"兄弟 完美
Okay.
再见
Ralph dropped this off for you.
拉尔夫送来这个
"I always make a beeline
我想飞向你
to see my feline."
我的小猫咪
Also, you wanted me to remind you about
你让我提醒你
FX's "American Dead Girl" miniseries.
FX的《美国死亡女孩》迷你剧
That's right! What trainwreck are we rubbernecking at this year?
没错 今年我们会看到什么怪胎
They're doing the Sarah Lynn story
他们在拍萨拉·琳的故事
and they're looking for someone to play BoJack.
还在找人演波杰克
Well, as I was saying, FX is looking for a BoJack Horseman--
FX确实在找人演马男波杰克
Horseman-- Ho--
马男...
So, as we discussed earlier,
我们之前讨论过
is this one of the moments where you would want privacy?
这种时候你是不是想要我回避一下
You know what I'd do if I had eight million dollars?
你猜我要是有800万会做什么
- Yeah, you'd give it to the waitress. - Oh, no, no, no.
-给女服务员 -不不不
I mean, if I had eight million dollars now,
我是说如果我现在手里有800万
I'd start a company that makes remote-controlled drones.
我肯定要开个公司造遥控无人机
But these drones have a seat hanging from the bottom
让这些无人机机身下面吊着座位
so you can fly around in it.
你可以坐在上面翱翔天空
A drone with a throne. A drone throne.
吊着王座的无人机 无人机王座
But if you're in it, isn't it not a drone?
你要是坐上去 那还能叫无人机吗
I feel like you're getting really hung up on labels.
你就别跟我咬文嚼字了
Well, anyways, with my eight million dollars
不过 要是我有800万
I'm starting a new dating app just for firemen
我肯定要开发新的交友软件
and redheaded women named Emily.
专供消防员和红发艾米丽
You don't need an app, just hang out with me.
你不需要交友软件 跟哥约吧
Todd, you're great.
陶德 你很好
What a way to end a sentence.
你这话说的
But I want a boyfriend who isn't asexual.
但我不想要个性冷淡的男朋友
Why did you call me that?
你凭什么说我性冷淡
No, no, it's not bad. I didn't mean it negatively.
不 不 别多想 我不是那个意思
I was just, like, stating it.
我只是客观描述...
I'm not-- that word doesn't describe--
我才不是...
Okay, I'm sorry, whatever you call yourself,
抱歉 不管你怎么说自己
you're my friend and I support you.
你都是我的老铁 我挺你
But sometimes labels can be helpful.
但有时候"贴标签"还是管用的
Well, I would label this conversation "rough".
好吧 我们这次对话真的"扎心了"
Here's the check.
这是您的账单
And this cow likes getting tipped.
本牛牛喜欢小费哦
Hey, BoJack, it's me again, voicemail number 17.
波杰克 又是我 第17条语音留言
Did I tell you I'm working at a blog?
我有告诉你我现在做博客吗
I wrote a story about an all-girl refugee kickball league.
写的是女难民足球联盟的故事
It didn't get as many clicks as
点击率不如
Gillian's story about how in certain pictures
吉莉安写的在照片里寻找
you can see the outline of Chris Hemsworth's penis
克里斯·海姆斯沃斯大鸟轮廓的方法
but, you know, we're all contributing in our own ways.
但是我们只是方式不同
Anyway, it's weird not having you around.
不过 没你在 真奇怪
I hope you're okay, wherever you are.
不论你身在何处 我都希望你好好的
"I'm so smitten with my favorite little adult cat."
我已神魂颠倒 迷人的小猫猫
I love it.
甜死我了
I'm sorry I couldn't make it
抱歉 我昨晚没能去
to the "Paul Blart 3: Till Death Do Us Blart" premiere last night.
《百货战警3:永不分离》首映礼
I had a doctor's appointment.
我约了医生
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
-你还好吧 -还好 没事
I don't like not knowing where you are,
我想时刻知道你在哪里
especially when we live three freeways
现在我们的住处隔着
and an unprotected left turn away from each other.
三条高速公路和一个不安全的左转信号灯
I was thinking, what if you move somewhere closer to me,
我在想 你是不是得搬的离我近一些
like into my house?
比如我家
Wow!
天哪
Would you, could you, with a mouse?
你愿意吗 与鼠为伴
I could, and I would, but it's not a good time.
我愿意 非常愿意 但时机未到
Oh, okay.
好吧
- I'm sorry. - No, no, it's fine. There's no hurry.
-抱歉 -不 没关系 急不来
- We're still young, right? - Oh, yeah, I'm super young.
-我们还很年轻 不是吗 -是啊 我还嫩得很
Blake Lively accidentally called me Mommy yesterday,
布莱克·莱弗利昨天竟然叫我大妈
but I'm sure she does that to other young women all the time.
我敢打赌 她也这样叫其他年轻姑娘
打败旱獭
Churro-flavored waffles!
油炸华夫糕
陶德 好好享用 你永远的朋友 艾米丽
Drone Throne.
无人机王座
花生酱州长必胜
Okay, Todd. Whoa!
陶德
Oh, God, today's the day.
天哪 今天揭晓大选结果了
I haven't been this nervous since Diane was vacuuming
我很久没这么紧张了 上次还是国庆节那天
during a thunderstorm on the Fourth of July,
电闪雷鸣 戴安在用吸尘器打扫卫生
I had to take a bath, and there was a stranger in our yard.
我在洗澡 结果有人闯入我们家院子
There's no need to be nervous, or calm for that matter
放松点 没必要紧张
because you've already lost.
因为你已经输了
We're 1,600 signatures short and the clock runs out at 9:00 AM.
9点的时候 我们还落后1600票
So it's gonna take a miracle, huh?
那就期待奇迹吧
时间到
Oh, no! It's over.
全完了
Everyone can get out of my house now.
大家都出去吧
Tough break, kid. We're all in shock.
真可惜啊 我们都震惊了
McG! Are you still looking for a star
麦克金提导演 你还在物色明星
for your transgender Teddy Roosevelt
重启跨性别题材电影
"Planes Trains and Automobiles" reboot,
《变性人泰迪·罗斯福旅行历险记》吗
"Plans, Trans, A Man, A Canal, Panama"?
旅行计划 变性人 男人 巴拿马运河
Because someone just became available.
我这儿刚好有人有档期
I don't understand what happened.
发生了什么 我一头雾水
Let me put it in terms your dumb dog brain can comprehend.
让我来解释一下 蠢汪猪脑子
All your life people have been throwing you bones
大家之所以支持你
because they like you,
因为他们喜欢你
but everyone has a ceiling to their likability.
但是喜欢是有上限的
This is a bone you can't have,
这就是一种上限
because people just don't like you enough.
因为大家其实没那么喜欢你
- I'm sorry, Mr. Peanutbutter. - You know, it's funny.
-抱歉 花生酱先生 -这太搞笑了
Personally I like Woodchuck and he's a fine governor,
就我个人而言 旱獭会是个不错的州长
but for some reason even though I have zero qualifications
但我肯定能比他做的更好
I honestly thought I would have made an even better governor.
虽然我没有资格这么说
Well, what matters is you tried.
你已尽力而为
But I would have been good, right?
我本可以做好的 不是吗
Now that there's no chance you will ever be governor,
既然你已经没机会当州长
I can tell you honestly...
我觉得你还是...
Yes. You would have been great.
没错 你可以做得很棒
Stop. But seriously, though, elaborate.
打住 但说真的 一点没错
You care about people, you follow your heart.
在意大家 随心而活
Those are important qualities you should never give up on.
这些是你永远都不该放弃的品格
So what you're saying is I shouldn't give up?
所以你是说不该放弃竞选 对吧
- On those qualities. - Yeah. Never concede.
-我是说那些品格 -没错 永不言败
Stick it out, stay in the race.
坚持竞选 决不放弃
Maybe we should get Katrina's two cents on this.
或许我们应该听听卡特里娜的意见
- Katrina? - Race. That's it, Diane!
-卡特里娜 -继续竞选 戴安
You diabolical Thin Mint.
你这磨人的巧克力小点心
You, and only you,
只有你
are responsible for the great thing I am about to do.
为我要干的大事业尽心尽责
Katrina?
卡特里娜
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
Moments ago I found myself in what seemed to be a no-win situation.
就在刚才 我发现自己毫无胜算
But it turns out it was a "Nguyen situation."
但其实并非如此
I'm referring of course to my supportive wife Diane Nguyen,
我说的是我老婆戴安·阮 她一直支持我
who told me to never give up!
是她鼓励我永不放弃
And that's why I am challenging Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz
所以我要挑战旱獭先生伯科威茨
- to a ski race down Devil's Mountain. - What?
-到魔鬼山来一场滑雪赛 -扯淡
No more petitions or fancy ballot initiatives,
不要搞请愿 也不要搞公投
just a mano a mano, no-holds-barred slippery slalom
让我们一对一单挑 从冰峰滑下
down an ice-covered peak.
看看谁厉害
Winner gets to be governor, loser goes home.
胜者州长 败者家长
Your move, Governor. Mic drop!
行动吧 州长 关麦克风
What the hell is he talking about?
他在胡扯什么鬼东西
It sounds like he's challenging you to a ski race down Devil's Mountain.
他好像要在魔鬼山挑战你滑雪
What an absurd conceit. Do I even need to respond to this?
这太荒诞了 我需要对此作出回应吗
No, sir.
没必要 先生
Because I'd rather focus on my drought relief optimization
我情愿花时间研究抗旱优化措施
using geohydration technology, or DROUGHT plan.
应用地球水化技术 或"旱灾计划"
If I know anything, this story will go away in a couple of days.
依我看 这场闹剧很快就会结束
一个月后
Now Mr. Peanutbutter,
您好 花生酱先生
you challenged Woodchuck to a ski race a month ago.
一个月前您挑战旱獭先生比赛滑雪
Not just any ski race, a high-stakes dash down Devil's Mountain
不是滑雪那么简单 我们是要去魔鬼山俯冲直下
for the governorship itself.
为州长一职而战
But still no comment from the governor.
但州长先生目前没有回应
Why won't he race you? That's what I want to know.
他为什么不接受你的挑战 这是我想知道的事
You and me both, friendo.
兄弟 我也想知道
But this isn't an us-ocracy, it's a dem-ocracy.
当然这不是我们说了算的 这是民主
So let's ask "dem" what they think.
所以我们听听民众是怎么想的
Any questions for the governor, folks?
大家有什么想问州长的吗
Why won't Woodchuck race?
旱獭先生为什么不敢接受挑战
So, to be clear, my DROUGHT plan is actually a drought relief plan.
其实我的"旱灾计划"是抗旱计划
I see now how that's confusing. Any other questions?
我知道这有点费解 还有其他问题吗
Are you going to race Mr. Peanutbutter?
您要接受花生酱先生的挑战吗
Any questions about the DROUGHT plan?
有没有关于"旱灾计划"的问题
头条新闻
To ski or not to ski?
滑或者不滑
That was the question posed by William Shakespeare
是莎士比亚提出的问题
and it's perhaps even more relevant today.
但这更贴近当今社会
Of course, there are reasons why a gubernatorial election
当然 州长选举不能由滑雪比赛来定
should not be decided by a ski race,
还是有诸多原因的
but are there also reasons why it should?
但是也有人认为可以这样做
For the sake of "fairness"
为了公平起见
we brought in two experts with opposite opinions
我们请来了两位意见不同的专家
who will now have equal time to just say those opinions
他们将跟我们分享各自的观点
because that's what news is.
这才是我们的新闻
You think they'll really race down Devil's Mountain?
你们觉得他们会去魔鬼山一决雌雄吗
What do I care? As long as I've got my giant bag of kettle corn
关我屁事 我只在乎我手里的
that's the only thing that concerns me.
一大包甜爆米花
- What the? - Drone Throne strikes again!
-见鬼了 -无人机王座再次来袭
Get back here with my kettle corn!
快他妈把我的爆米花放下来
You can't call it a drone if you're riding on it.
如果你坐上上面 就不算无人机了
Suckers! Hooray!
笨蛋 欢呼吧
Oh, no!
卧槽
Aw, man.
见鬼
I was hoisted by my own petard,
万万没想到
the one petard I thought would never hoist me.
我这回真是害人害己
旱獭继续回避滑雪比赛
Unprecedented poppycock.
真他妈扯淡
This poppycock has no precedent.
这种扯淡真是史无前例
Maybe it's time to make a statement.
或许你该发声了
Madeline, no.
不行 马德琳
This outlandish buffoonery is beneath the office of the governor.
这种滑稽的事有损州长办公室形象
I can't defile the legacy of my predecessors
我绝不能玷污前辈们的名誉
who built the Golden Gate Bridge, irrigated the Central Valley,
他们建造了金门大桥 灌溉了中央山谷
and played Mr. Freeze in a Batman movie.
扮演了《蝙蝠侠》中的急冻人的形象
Can't you see this thing is eating you alive?
你难道没发现这件事会生吞了你
Do it for us, Woodcharles. Do it for us.
为了我们 你还是发个声明吧 旱獭
And so this ski race would be both undemocratic and unconstitutional,
这个滑雪比赛不民主也不合法
which is why I will not be racing Mr. Peanutbutter down Devil's Mountain.
我不接受花生酱先生挑战的原因如上
What if the state constitution would change to allow it?
如果宪法修改同意这样的事呢
Then would you race Mr. Peanutbutter?
您会接受挑战吗
Fine. If a state senator wanted to waste everybody's time
好吧 如果州参议员愿意
by sponsoring an amendment to the constitution,
浪费民众的时间来修改宪法
and the motion got two-thirds majority in both houses
那么至少要获两院三分之二以上的同意
so as to allow a democratically-elected governor
才能要求一个民主选举州长
to accept a ski race challenge for his office,
接受这样的滑雪挑战
then yes, I would race Mr. Peanutbutter.
那么 我很乐意接受挑战
Well, I guess that puts that idea to bed, right?
看来这事已经快要定论了
Right?
是吗
Right?!
是吗
卡特里娜的修宪大冒险
You want me to sponsor a ski race amendment to the constitution?
你想让我支持宪法滑雪比赛修订案吗
Or you could sponsor the amendment that has a hidden rider
要不然你签署这份附加条款
doubling farm subsidies in your district.
将辖区的农业补贴增加一倍
- Inglewood could use some farms. - That's right.
-英格尔伍德正需要一些农场 -没错
I do have these campaign donors-- I mean, constituents
确实有一些竞选捐赠者 我是说那些
who really care about babies' access to vaping devices.
更关注婴接触电子烟一事的选民
I've always wanted to drive across a bridge to Hawaii.
我一直梦想能开着车直达夏威夷
- Can we do that? - You got it.
-能实现吗 -没问题
Aloha!
你好啊
批准
It tickles.
好痒
I'm astounded that it has come to this.
我很震惊 事情竟发展到这个地步
But since the exorbitantly expensive
既然如此昂贵
and astonishingly titled I Love California amendment is now law,
如此惊人的"我爱加州"修订案已通过
I formally accept Mr. Peanutbutter's challenge to a ski race.
我正式接受花生酱先生的滑雪挑战
It happens that I'm an excellent skier
碰巧我是个滑雪高手
who won numerous medals in the sport when I raced for Dartmouth
曾为达特茅斯学院赢得无数奖牌
but, again, I am shocked that fact is relevant
但 我万万没想到
in the matter of selecting our state's governor.
这竟然关系到州长选举
Mr. Peanutbutter, I will see you on Devil's Mountain.
花生酱先生 我们魔鬼山 不见不散
- Whoa! - This is insane.
-厉害了 -这下搞笑了
You could actually become governor by winning a race.
你真能靠滑雪比赛赢得州长一职
Yeah. Wow.
没错
You know, it's days like this I wish I knew how to ski.
这样的话 我得想想怎么滑雪
- You don't ski? - Never really got into it, no.
-你不会滑雪吗 -从没滑过
Then why did you challenge the governor to a ski race?
那你为什么要挑战州长滑雪
I didn't think it would get this far.
我也没想到会走到这一步
You gotta admit, this is pretty out there.
你得承认 这屌爆了
Well, I guess that's it. Oh, well. Tough break. Bye forever, Katrina.
没戏了 糟糕透了 永别了 卡特里娜
No, this is not over. This is just beginning.
还没完 好戏才刚刚开始
Mr. Peanutbutter, you're going to ski school.
花生酱先生 你得去滑雪学校
Doggie-doggie what now?
汪汪 你说啥
Hey, BoJack, it's me again.
波杰克 又是我
Where are you, I'm worried,
你在哪儿 我很担心
hope you're not dead, etcetera, you get it.
希望你还活着 你懂的
Anyway, things are even crazier around here lately.
不过 我这边情况越来越不可思议了
Don't know if you've seen the news,
不知道你有没有看新闻
but I really wish you were here for this.
但我真希望你亲自看看
Well, I'm off to ski school so I can learn how to ski,
我现在要去学滑雪了
so I can become the governor.
我必定能成为州长
I'm sure you'd say something like,
我敢打赌 你肯定会说
"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."
"这是我听过的最蠢的事"
Sounds great, sweetheart.
加油 亲爱的
But as the old saying goes, that's politics.
古语有云 这就是政治
Then you'd probably say, "A, that's not an old saying
或许你会说 古人没那样云过
and, B, that's not politics! Nothing about that is politics."
那也不是政治 那绝不可能是政治
This is so great!
太赞了
Then you would be so overwhelmed
这让人忍无可忍的囧境
by the unbearable ludicrousness of the situation
会让你哭笑不得
that you would get in your car and drive to Hawaii,
比如你能开车去夏威夷
which is also a thing you could do now
这个假设即将成真
because of a new bill that cost our state billions of dollars.
因为我们州已经通过了新的法案 投资几十个亿
It's all so great!
简直太赞了
You know, it's funny, because the last time I saw you
太滑稽了 因为上次见面的时候
you told me that you needed me in your life,
前一秒你说需要我
and then you just disappeared.
后一秒你就消失了
So how do you think that makes me feel?
你觉得我会怎么想
Well, wherever you are, I hope you're happy.
不管你身在何方 愿幸福与你同在
I really do, BoJack.
我是真心的 波杰克
Also, I haven't seen Todd in a while. He's not with you, is he?
我好久没见到陶德了 他跟你在一起吗
Oh, simple kettle corn.
简单的爆米花
Between the worlds of the sweet and the savory.
不那么甜也不那么咸
Not quite popcorn, not quite candy.
不像咸爆米花那么咸 也不像糖果那么甜
What are we?
我们该何去何从
Hey, get away! Get, get!
滚开 滚开
Wow, my first day at ski academy.
滑雪学校的第一天
What collegiate shenanigans will befall me?
会有什么大学生恶作剧吗
There will be no shenanigans on my watch.
我值班的时候绝对没有
Professor Thistlethorpe,
您就是蓟索普教授
the famously humorless yet somehow also loveable ski instructor?
传说中知名的 幽默感全无但不乏可爱的滑雪教练
Peanutbutter, is it? Everything about you disgusts me.
你是花生酱 你的一切都让我恶心
And yet, there might be something in you after all.
但是你身上还是有些潜能
You really mean it?
当真吗
This shall be my greatest challenge.
这将是我人生最大的挑战
Meet me on the summit tomorrow at daybreak.
明天黎明时分在山顶等我
Well, it is daybreak and here we are at the summit.
现在是黎明 我们站在山顶
First lesson, break your skis in half.
第一课 把你的滑雪板折断
I don't have skis. Was I supposed to bring skis?
我没带滑雪板 我是不是该带来的
- You didn't say that. - No bother. They shan't be required.
-你没说要带 -没关系 反正也不需要
Instead, read this book of poetry.
那么 看完这本诗集
I'll see you in the classroom.
我在教室等你
There you are. Did you read the book of poetry?
你回来啦 看了诗集吗
No! I forgot to.
没有 我忘了
- Excellent. - I'm sor-- Excellent?
-太棒了 -抱歉 这很棒吗
My assignment was a test.
这个作业只是测试
Skiing isn't about reading old books.
滑雪跟看古书没关系
It's about speaking truth to power,
我要教你的是不畏强权
and you have spoken it eloquently.
这一点你做的很好
You are my finest student.
你是我最好的学生
I love you.
我喜欢你
- Are you okay, professor? - Just a cough.
-你还好吗 教授 -只是有点咳嗽
I'm sure it's nothing. You can come by tomorrow for your diploma.
没大事 你明天来领毕业证吧
毕业快乐
I can't believe ski school is already over.
不敢相信 滑雪学习就这么结束了
Professor Thistlethorpe? Professor Thistlethorpe!
蓟索普教授 蓟索普教授
Remember everything I taught you.
记住我教你的一切
I will.
我会的
Also, if you have any tips for skiing that would be really helpful.
如果还有滑雪技巧那就更好了
The most important part of skiing
滑雪最大的技巧就是
is to keep your legs ben...
保持双腿本...
Who's Ben?
"本"是谁
MSNB吸 出品
征服斜坡
滑向魔鬼山脚
赢得加州最高领导人的宝座
"州长线"
Devil's Mountain is the place, skiing is the sport.
比赛场地 魔鬼山 比赛项目 滑雪
I'm uncomfortable. It's cold out.
我不太舒服 室外冻死了
Tell me, who do you think will win today's bout
你觉得谁将成为赢家
and what does it mean for the future of California?
加州的未来如何
I hate winter sports.
我讨厌冬季运动
I want to go inside and drink a cider.
我要去室内 来一杯苹果汁
And they're off!
选手们已经出发
危险
Woodchuck, off to a great start.
旱獭先生完美起步
Mr. Peanutbutter seems to be employing
花生酱先生似乎采用了
some sort of awkwardly falling down technique.
非常奇怪的下坡技巧
- Any sign of them? - Nothing yet.
-情况如何 -还不好说
- I made you a card. - You did?
-我做了张贺卡给你 -是吗
Oh, wow, it's sparkly.
卡片像"下雪"一样
Sorry, I went a little overboard with the glitter
抱歉 小发光物用多了
and a little underboard with the glue.
胶水用少了
"Let's move in together. I think I'm ready now."
我们搬到一起住吧 我准备好了
This is great. Are you sure, though,
太棒了 你确定吗
because last time you seemed a little hesitant.
上次你似乎还有点犹豫不决
No, I was just a little pregnant.
因为我... 怀孕了
I was gonna tell you, really,
我想告诉你的
but then before I could tell you there was nothing to tell you.
但是不知道如何开口
I'm so sorry. I still wish you would've told me.
抱歉 但我还是希望你早点告诉我
I have a card for that. On the front it says, "Life isn't fairage."
我有张贺卡封面刚好写着"生活不是泛世纪"
I'm sorry. I just felt dumb because all my life I've wanted a family.
抱歉 我觉得自己很傻 因为我一直梦想有个家
But I didn't want it to happen just because I got pregnant by accident
但我不想因为自己意外怀孕
- and then you got stuck with me. - Okay, first of all,
-把你套牢 -首先
if I'm getting stuck to something,
如果我被套牢了
you're the prettiest glue trap I ever saw.
那你是我见过的最漂亮的套
- You know what I mean. - Second, if that's how you feel,
-你明白我的意思 -其次 如果你这样想的话
maybe you shouldn't get pregnant by accident.
或许你不该意外怀孕的
- Well, I didn't try to! - No.
-我又不是故意要怀 -不
I'm saying maybe we should get you pregnant on purpose.
我是说我们应该有意而为之
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -没错
I mean, we love each other and we enjoy having sex with each other--
我们爱彼此 享受一起啪啪啪
we're really good at having sex with each other.
我们啪啪啪很和谐
And also, I think you'd be an amazing mother.
我觉得你肯定会成为一个超棒的妈妈
Even Blake Lively thinks so.
布莱克·莱弗利都这么想
Ah, still got it.
一切顺利
Yes!
太棒了
Get control.
我要控制我自己
Woodchuck in the lead, still in the lead.
旱獭先生依然领先
Woodchuck remains very much in the lead.
遥遥领先
Goodbye, dear friend.
再见 亲爱的朋友
You served me well.
你帮了我大忙
Okay, all right, here we go.
我来啦
Mr. Peanutbutter?
花生酱先生
I see Woodchuck!
旱獭先生来了
Yes!
加油
Go Woodcharles!
加油 旱獭先生
Oh, my God.
天哪
Todd forever!
永远的陶德
终点线
Invictus!
成事在人
- Did I win? - Come on, honey.
-我赢了吗 -亲爱的
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Well, I hope that settles it.
我希望这件事到此为止
We can finally put an end to this nonsense.
我们总算可以结束这一切了
Sir, the rules are clear:
规则很清楚:
the first person to cross the finish line becomes governor,
第一个穿过终点线的人当州长
and, well, a strange boy fell out of the sky
一个奇怪的家伙从天而降
and crossed the line first.
率先穿过终点线
They're swearing him in now.
他们在让他宣誓就职
- So help me Todd. - Congratulations, Governor Chavez.
-天助我也 -恭喜 查韦斯州长
You know, ever since I first became governor
成为州长的第一刻起
I've thought, "I don't want to be governor"
我就在想 我还是不当算了
and that's where I am now.
此刻我还是这么想的
So, can I not be governor?
我能不当州长吗
征服斜坡
You'd like to resign?
你想辞职吗
Yeah. I'm just really not into labels right now.
我现在还不想被贴标签
Maybe after some soul searching I'll be ready to really know what I am.
或许等我深刻反思后 我才能更清楚认识自我
But for right now, I think I speak for all Californians
但此刻我代表千千万万的加州人说
when I say, "I ate too much kettle corn
我吃了太多的爆米花
while drifting through the sky on an out of control drone throne."
我坐在失控的无人机王座上从天而降
Okay, is this charade over? Can I be governor again?
闹剧结束了吗 我可以当回州长了吗
Sir, we live in a society of laws.
先生 现在是法治社会
When a governor resigns, that triggers a special election.
州长辞职后 我们要进行特选
Until which, the governor's seat shall remain vacant.
特选前 州长的位子留空
Election, you say?
什么特选
Mr. Peanutbutter, will you run?
花生酱先生 您会竞选吗
- You bet I will, and you know why? - No, tell me.
-当然 你懂的 -我懂才怪
Because this whole ski race was a joke.
这场滑雪赛就是个笑话
Of course Woodchuck was gonna beat me. He went to Dartmouth.
旱獭先生肯定会赢我 他可毕业于达特茅斯学院
So where's the candidate for regular schmoes like me,
哪里还有我发挥的余地
- who went to Northwestern? - Is he serious right now?
-我只不过毕业于西北大学 -他是认真的吗
You know, Governor Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz
旱獭先生伯科威茨自视甚高
thinks he's better than us, but is he better than us?
但他真的就比我们优秀吗
- No! - If I could say a few words--
-当然不 -我有些话不知当讲不当讲
He thinks the race is over.
他觉得比赛结束了
Well, I say it's just starting.
我看才刚刚开始
And he wants me to sit and stay and roll over?
他恨不得我马上滚蛋
- No! - I say California's tired of rolling over.
-反对 -加州已经经不起折腾了
What do you say?
你们觉得呢
- Yeah! - I'm tired.
-没错 -经不起折腾了
I say it's time for me to stand up and speak.
我是时候站出来为大家谋福利了
Diane-Diane what now?
戴安 这是什么情况
So loud as you can, let me hear what you want.
大声讲出来 让我听听你们的呼声
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
- Citizens-- - I can't hear you!
-市民们 -大声点
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter!
花生酱
- Peanutbutter! - Friends, some decorum, please.
-花生酱 -朋友 礼貌点
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter!
花生酱 花生酱
- The mailbox belonging to... - BoJack Horsemack--
-这个语音信箱是... -波杰克...
- Horseman-- oh, wait, how do I-- - ...is full. Goodbye.
-马男... 稍等 -信箱已满 再见
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*I'm Mr. Peanutbutter*
*我是花生酱先生*
*Now tell me How can I get no votes?*
*请告诉我怎么去投票*
*Yeah, I'm for the future Yeah, everyone will get a free TV*
*让我带领大家走进新时代 人手一台免费电视机*
- All right! - *I'll put my face on billboards*
-好 -*我要在广告上露脸*
*The entire world will see*
*让全世界都看得到*
*Yeah, I promise peace and love across this broken land*
*我发誓 给这个失落之地带来爱与和平*
*Yeah, I'm your governor Mr. Peanutbutter man*
*我是花生酱州长*
*I'm tasty and good-lookin' 'Cause that's just who I am*
*好吃又好看 这就是我*
Go vote!
去投票吧