马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第10集: 我爱加州生活风格! lovin that cali lifestyle!!

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
NETFLIX原创剧集
Give it a moment.
等一等
Nothing gets by me, Tina.
什么都逃不过我的眼睛 蒂娜
UNO是一种纸牌游戏与此处"You know"双关
Uno what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
I don't think you have any blues.
我觉得你没有蓝色牌
I think you put the wild card down, and chose blue,
我认为你出一张万能牌 然后选择蓝色
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
because you want us to think you have blues.
是想让我们以为你有蓝色牌
- Just go already! - Uh, excuse me.
-快出牌 -抱歉
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 Allen elingbow
I am employing a little something called "Strategy."
我这是在"运筹帷幄"
I am taking my time because
我一点儿也不着急
翻译 Eunice Lynn_宁 圈圈
I enjoy being the center of attention.
因为我喜欢成为众人的焦点
Until I put a card down, you have to listen to me.
我出牌前 你们都得听我的
It's been your turn for ten minutes.
从该你出牌已经过去十分钟了
校对 圈圈
Well, since you're being so impatient,
既然你这么不耐烦
I'm gonna put my thing down, flip it and reverse it back to Tina.
那我就出一张反转牌 反转回到蒂娜
时间轴 吃土少女
Uno.
还剩一张
So you did have blues. Touche.
所以你确实有蓝色牌 算你厉害[法语]
Henrietta, don't use a foreign language in front of the child.
亨丽埃塔 别在孩子面前说外语
后期 吉吉
She'll get ideas.
她能懂
- It's your turn, Beatrice. - Ah, ah, ah, ah!
-该你了 碧翠斯 -啊啊啊
总监 圈圈
- You okay, Hollyhock? - Yeah, I'm-- I'm awesome.
-你还好吗 霍莉霍克 -嗯 我很好
I feel really good.
我感觉很好
I just-- I need a glass of water.
我只 我只需要喝杯水
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
Oh! Beatrice, trying to slip a nine on a six.
天哪 碧翠斯想把一张9点当6点打
96式为夫妻背向而卧多为有较强宗教观念的人所用
You think I've never seen an old niner-sixer before?
你是觉得我从来没看过96式吗
- Ah! Ow! - Whoa, are-- are you okay?
-啊 -天哪 你还好吗
I'm fine! I just-- Ow!
我很好 我只是 啊
Did you cut yourself? It's okay. I know what to do.
你受伤了吗 没事 我知道该怎么办
You need some alcohol, ice, a squeeze of lemon.
你需要一些酒精 冰还有一点柠檬
- You'll forget all about your cut. - I'll be right back.
-你会完全忘记你的伤 -我去去就来
One.
1点
创可贴
奥托爸爸宝贝 你怎么样
已经爱上加州生活
马男波杰克 第四季第十集
Californians are feeling the pinch, and you butter believe
加州人民感到沮丧 你要知道
加州竞选辩论之夜贝尔对阵旱獭先生伯科威茨
Beclaws与Because发音相近此处讽刺旱獭先生伯科威茨的爪子
it's "Beclaws" of Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz.
这是"因为"旱獭先生伯科威茨
I see, you're referring to my hideous transplant lobster claws
我懂了 你是在针对我唬人的移植龙虾钳
in an effort to distract--
来转移注意
Do you want a governor who can be rendered defenseless
你们想要一个除了两条橡皮筋以外
with two rubber bands?
手无寸铁的执政者吗
Woodchuck is down in the polls.
旱獭先生支持率一路下滑
民意支持率
Californians just aren't connecting with his message.
加州人民并不赞成他的所言所行
爪子与影响
加州人民支持贝尔
I have a very important policy announcement.
我有一项重要的事要宣布
I've got new hands, baby!
我换了一双新手 伙计们
Now Woodchuck is way up in the polls!
现在旱獭先生支持率开始上升
I guess his message was connecting with voters after all.
我想他的言行最终还是得到了选民们的认可
教堂 尖顶以及所有人民
手套已经摘下
选民们喜欢手
Hey! How you doin'? Looking good.
你好啊 看起来不错
为旱獭先生举起双手毫无疑问是最棒的
每日新闻旱獭先生接住婴儿
杰西卡·贝尔没有接住婴儿
What's the big deal? I have hands too.
这又怎么样 我也有手啊
There's no way those new hands are as perfect as everyone says.
那双新手不可能像人们说的那么完美
Nobody's hands are all the way clean.
没人的手一直很干净
Computer, zoom in on that thumb.
用电脑把大拇指放大
And enhance. Zoom in again.
增强清晰度 再放大
Enhance again.
再增强
Zoom in three more times. Enhance. Enhance.
再放大三次 增强 增强
Now zoom out once. De-enhance.
现在缩小 模糊图像
Okay.
好了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
"脸"指团队中的对外角色"脑"指团队中的决策角色
Quiet, "Face." "Brain" Is working on something.
安静 "脸" "脑"正在工作
Computer, take a scan on that thumbprint
用电脑扫描拇指指纹
and cross-reference, please.
再做交叉对比
- Ha! Just what I expected. - What?
-哈 跟我想的一样 -什么
新闻公告旱獭先生伯科威茨的新手并不棒
Before Woodchuck, the hands belonged to one
在旱獭先生之前 这双手属于
Ernest Contralto, a criminal.
一个名为欧内斯特·肯特拉托的罪犯
欧内斯特·肯特拉托
The man was a pedophile murderer.
这个人是个恋童癖杀人犯
Well, if you gotta murder somebody...
如果要谋杀某个人
No, Tom. Not a pedophile-dash-murderer.
不对 汤姆 不是杀恋童癖的杀人犯
A pedophile-slash-murderer!
是既是恋童癖又是杀人犯
Oh, no! The way you said "Slash" was very scary!
哦不 你说话的方式太吓人了
At first I didn't like him,
起初我不喜欢他
on account, uh... he didn't have hands?
因为 他没有手
But then he got new hands, so I liked him again?
但后来他有了新手 所以我又喜欢他了
But then I found out those hands are bad!
但现在又发现那双手是坏人的
Can't trust politicians.
不能相信政治家
She's killing us on this hands thing.
她会在手的事情上搞死我们
Much like Ernest Contralto killed those innocent children
看起来欧内斯特·肯特拉托用这双手
after he pedophiled them, with those very hands.
恋童之后又杀了这些可怜的孩子
Not helping!
别捣乱了
Your hands are being really aggressive right now.
你的手现在很有攻击性
Watch out! They're attacking your face!
当心 它们在攻击你的脸
女生最赞网
Hey, girl, whatcha working on? Getting some clicks?
姑娘 你在忙什么 赚取点击量吗
Get them clicks, girl. Get. Them. Clicks.
让他们来访问 姑娘 赚 点 击
I'm working on another big piece about how Jessica Biel is owned
我正在忙另一个有关杰西卡·贝尔是怎么
by private prison lobbyists, who want--
得到私人监狱说客支持的 他们想
Oh, my Gaia, Diane, nobody cares. I care and I don't even care.
天哪 戴安 没人在乎 我一点不在乎
So imagine how little someone who doesn't care cares.
想象一下不在乎的人是多么在乎
- Well... - What if you had lunch with her?
-好吧 -你跟她吃个午饭怎么样
- Why would-- - You could write about
-为什么 -你可以写有关
what she smells like, how she makes her face pretty.
她闻起来怎么样 是怎么让脸蛋这么漂亮的
These are things people will
这些才是人们
want to know about our first female governor.
对于我们第一位女执政官想知道的东西
I'll have the avocado toast.
给我来份鳄梨吐司
But instead of the avocado part, I want fresh sea air,
但我不要鳄梨 我要新鲜海洋空气
and instead of the toast, I'll have a single grain of rice.
我不要土司 我要一粒米饭
- And for you? - Grilled cheese?
-您呢 -烤奶酪
Thank you for meeting me here, Diane. I just wanted to tell you,
谢谢你来这见我 戴安 我只想说
you can keep writing whatever you want about me.
你想怎么写我就怎么写我
Obviously, it has no effect on the polls,
显然这对竞选不会有任何影响
because the only thing voters
因为选民们唯一在意的
care about is stupid bullshit, so knock yourself out.
都是胡言乱语 所以随你写吧
Well, today I just want to know what you smell like.
今天我只想知道你闻起来的味道
It's actually my new fragrance: "Bielist," by Jessica Biel.
其实我涂了新的香精 我称之为"贝丽"
- Your perfume's called "B"-list? - "Bielist."
-你的香水名叫B列 -"贝丽"
"B"-list. Like a "B"-list celebrity.
B列 就像二线明星
No, "Bielist" like Jessica Biel.
不 是杰西卡·贝尔的"贝丽"
I think we're saying the same thing.
我觉得我们说的是一回事
Do you want some? I got a whole trunk of this stuff.
你要来点吗 我有一大箱呢
- No, thanks. - You sure?
-不 谢谢 -你确定吗
Mr. Peanutbutter always loved the way I smelled.
花生酱先生一直都喜欢我身上的味道
Well, I wouldn't flatter yourself too much.
别太自作多情
He's very enthusiastic about smelling in general.
他对所有味道都很感兴趣
He's enthusiastic about everything.
他对任何东西都感兴趣
佩戴立体眼镜或裸眼用正确的方式聚焦视线后能看到立体图像
Oh, my God. Does he still have that dumb magic eye poster?
天呐 他还留着那张傻乎乎的立体图海报吗
What? No.
什么 没有
When we were married, he was obsessed with it.
我们结婚的时候 他特别喜欢那张图
And he would make me stare at it for hours.
他还会逼我盯着看几个小时
Yeah, I bet.
我才不信
But then, all of a sudden, I saw it. And it was incredible.
后来我突然看到了 简直难以置信
And I was so happy that I had waited long enough
我特别庆幸自己等了足够长的时间
to experience this beautiful thing, and I felt so...
可以体验到如此美丽的事物 我觉得
Why is this disgusting avocado on my plate?
为什么我盘子里有恶心的牛油果
- Oh, I... - I feel personally attacked right now.
-我 -我感觉受到了人身攻击
Oh, so sorry.
非常抱歉
Anyway, as I was saying about the poster,
总之 我刚刚说到了海报
it's funny how something
有意思的是
so stupid could have this tremendous power.
这么傻的东西会有如此巨大的力量
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
Yeah. I think I do.
我想我明白
A blog post about Jessica Biel is gaining attention
一篇关于杰西卡·贝尔的博文提到
不洁的牛油果酱
for the seemingly minor detail
该候选人不愿意吃牛油果
that the candidate would not eat an avocado,
并用"恶心"一词形容这种可口的水果
calling the savory fruit, quote, "Disgusting."
这一看似次要的细节备受关注
Who doesn't like avocados?
谁不喜欢牛油果呢
鹦鹉蒙特电影公司
I don't know if Jessica
我不知道杰西卡·贝尔是否
Biel has the right judgment to lead California.
具备领导加利福尼亚所需要的判断力
And I was totally convinced before,
之前我完全相信她
so it's really...
但现在
...the avocado thing that I have a problem with.
我对牛油果的事情很不满意
Why would you say that you hate avocados?
你为什么要说讨厌牛油果呢
I just have to live my truth, Katrina.
我必须活出真实的自己 卡特里娜
Her polls, like an avocado exposed to air,
她的选票 就像暴露在空气中的牛油果
贝尔不再备受敬仰[烤面包]
have quickly turned from a verdant green to a mushy brown.
很快从翠绿变成了灰棕色
And with only seven days until the election,
离选举只有七天时间了
her campaign might be in the pits.
她的竞选活动很可能已陷入泥塘
Wow. Who'da thunk that such a small trivial detail
谁能想到如此微不足道的细节
could be the thing to take Biel down?
会成为打败贝尔的关键
Yeah, who'da thunk it?
对啊 是谁想到的
Who knew?
谁知道呢
I knew. I put the avocado thing in the story on purpose,
我知道 我故意把牛油果的事写进报道
'cause I knew people wouldn't like it.
因为我知道这会引起大家的不满
So just for the record, I "Thunk" it.
只是顺便说说 是我"想到"的
Even though it totally doesn't matter. I don't need credit.
不过这根本不重要 我不需要你们夸我
But it does, if I didn't do that, it wouldn't have happened.
但确实很重要 没有我就不会发生了
So, it's because of me.
所以 应该归功于我
- Well, whoever is responsible-- - Me. I just told you.
-不论归功于谁 -是我 我刚说的
We shouldn't get too excited just yet.
我们还不能得意忘形
The election is a week away, and a lot can happen in a week.
离选举还有一周 还有很多可能
This is far from over.
这还远远没有结束
一周后
It's over. And the clear winner is Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz.
结束了 旱獭先生伯科威茨明显胜出
选举结果
All right!
太棒了
为旱獭先生欢呼如果他没有获胜 就写非常遗憾 旱獭先生
- We did it! - High five! Low five!
-我们赢了 -上面击掌 下面击掌
Shadow puppet!
皮影舞
Hand jive! Yes!
手舞
- We did it, didn't we? - We did!
-我们做到了 是不是 -没错
You and me, working together, both contributing the same amount.
你和我协力合作 做出的贡献一样多
Well, I wrote the article that got Woodchuck elected governor.
帮旱獭先生当选州长的文章是我写的
You're the one that made him not governor in the first place.
一开始让他无法当选州长的是你
I set 'em up. You knock 'em down.
我给他们希望 你让他们绝望
一周后
Thank you for meeting me here.
感谢你来见我
My name is Yolanda Buenaventura of the Better Business Bureau.
我是商业促进局的尤兰达·布埃纳文图拉
It would be funnier if your name was Betty Buenaventura
如果你是商业促进局的
of the Better Business Bureau.
贝蒂·布埃纳文图拉就更好笑了
Well, I'm sorry you don't find my name sufficiently comical,
很遗憾你觉得我的名字不够滑稽
but this is actually a very serious matter.
但我要谈的是很严肃的事
We've received complaints
我们接到了多名
from several concerned parents.
忧心家长发来的投诉
It seems that many of your clown dentists
似乎你手下很多小丑牙医
aren't actually licensed to practice medicine.
都没有行医执照
Isn't laughter the best medicine?
难道笑声不是最好的良药吗
No. It is the worst medicine.
不 那是最糟糕的药
If you can even call it medicine, which, legally, you cannot.
前提是能称其为药 但从法律上讲不能
Well, what if I said my business was for entertainment purposes?
如果我说我的生意是以娱乐为目的呢
That would require your employees to be entertaining.
那就要求你的职员具有娱乐性
According to your reviews on Yelp,
根据你在点评网上获得的评价
your clown dentists are, quote,
你的小丑牙医都是 引用如下
"A cotton candy nightmare of
"一种弗洛伊德式的
Freudian invention that shakes one to the core."
棉花糖噩梦 恐怖至极"
Ah, everyone's a critic.
人人都爱挑刺
On Yelp? Yes, that is the idea.
点评网上吗 没错 就是这样
It appears your business
看起来你的生意
provides no service but to terrify children
提供的服务只会吓坏小孩子
and the adults who accompany them.
和他们身边的成年人
If this were October, you could market your venture
如果现在是十月 你可以把你的服务包装成
as some sort of spooky Halloween experience,
某种灵异万圣节体验之旅
but since this is January, a month which, to my knowledge,
但现在是一月 据我所知这个月
contains no Halloweens, I have no choice but to--
没有万圣节 所以我不得不
Wait! Wait.
等等 等一下
What if my clown dentists put on a show?
让我的小丑牙医做一场演出怎么样
A delightful, whimsical, non-terrifying clown-stravaganza?
一场可爱而古怪 不吓人的小丑盛会
You would have to agree
那你就必须认可
we were a legitimate business then, right?
我们是合法生意了 对吧
- Go on. - Give us a week. We'll put on a show.
-接着说 -给我们一周时间准备一场表演
If you don't laugh, I'll dissolve the business
如果你没有笑 我就把生意解散
and release all my clown dentists into the woods,
把所有小丑牙医都放生到森林里
where they'll never bother anyone again.
在那里他们再也不会打扰到任何人了
All right.
我同意
You have one week to
你有一周时间
create a show that delights and astonishes me.
准备一场令我愉快而惊喜的表演
But I should warn you, I am a very tough crowd.
但我要提醒你 我是很难取悦的
I once met Paul Rudd at a
有一次我在鸡尾酒会上
cocktail party and I did not find him charming.
遇到了保罗·路德 并不觉得他很迷人
猫屋
Excuse me.
让一下
- Get outta my way. - Like, choked in a funny way.
-别挡路 -搞笑地噎住
You call that funny? That's not funny. It's sad.
你觉得这样好笑吗 一点都不好笑 超悲伤
Well, some would argue that sad and funny
有些人认为悲伤和好笑
are two sides of the same coin.
是一体两面
Uh, no! Abraham Lincoln and some weird flat house
才不 亚伯拉罕·林肯和某所怪异的房子
are two sides of the same coin.
才是一体两面
Take five, Picarello.
休息五分钟 皮卡雷洛
I've got a week to whip these dentists into clowns.
我要在一周内让这些牙医变成小丑
But they're just not silly or wacky
但他们不有趣也不滑稽
or prone to kooky hijinks of any kind!
一点都不会逗乐大家
Should you be drinking that?
你可以喝酒吗
Why not? I got no baby or boyfriend.
为什么不行 我没有宝宝也没有男友
Might as well get blotto, right?
何不一醉方休呢
- Um, shouldn't you be at work? - I'm recal-bibrating.
-你不是该上班了吗 -我在休养生息
Hey, maybe you should--
或许你该...
Judah, look at my phone! Judah!
犹大 帮我看下电话 犹大
You have a meeting with Flip McVicker.
你要和弗利普·迈克维克开会
Tell his gal I'm running ten minutes late.
跟他女人说我要晚到十分钟
What gal?
什么女人
VIM管理公司
弗利普·迈克维克 作家
- So, you're a writer? - Oh, actually that's a typo.
-你是作家吗 -其实那印错了
It should say "waiter."
应该是"服务员"
But I'm an aspiring writer.
但我是个有抱负的作家
Sorry, that was a joke.
抱歉 刚才是开玩笑
That's the kind of witty repartee you can expect from--
你可以期待我常说出这种诙谐妙语
Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the business card.
行了行了 谢谢你的名片
Wait, ya know,
等等
I have this idea for a TV show.
我有个电视剧的点子
It's a grizzled former detective who gets sucked back in--
关于一位头发花白的前侦探又被卷入...
This sounds fabulous.
听起来真精彩
Why don't you write a script, we'll go from there?
不如你先写个剧本 我们再详细讨论
- I already wrote it. Boom. - Oh, you brought it with you.
-我已经写好了 -你带来了
I don't trust email. You know, the government.
我不信任电邮 政府会监视
Yeah. Look, Flip, before I even read this,
听着 弗利普 在我看你的剧本前
I should tell you that this town's a total crapshoot.
我先告诉你 这个城市成功机会渺茫
Odds of the right person finding your material
对的人看到你的稿子
and connecting with it are a million to... one.
并产生共鸣的几率是百万分之...一
《菲尔伯特》弗利普·迈克维克
I just know I have this
我就是知道
great potential inside me. I know I can do it.
我有巨大的潜力 我知道我能成功
Even if no one else understands or believes in me.
哪怕没有任何人理解或相信我
I'm sure that sounds pretty stupid but...
这听起来一定很傻气 但是...
It's not stupid. I believe in you.
一点都不傻 我相信你
I don't know how else to describe it
我不知道还能如何描述这种感觉
other than this feeling of supreme warmth came over me,
我仿佛被一股巨大的暖流包围着
like this is what I've been waiting for my whole life.
就像这是我一生都在等待的东西
That's amazing!
太棒了
Todd, the world is dark and
陶德 这个世界
scary and full of creepy clown dentists...
阴暗可怕 还充斥着诡异的小丑牙医
They're working very hard to be less creepy.
他们已经很努力不要那么吓人了
But when I hold this script in my hands, I have hope.
但当我把这个剧本拿在手里 我有了希望
I gotta get this made. What do I always say?
我必须把这故事拍出来 我常说什么
"What's the difference between an agent and a manager?"
"经纪人和经理人的区别在哪儿"
Uh, managers are always talking about the differences
经理人常把经纪人和经理人的区别挂在嘴边
between agents and managers and agents don't as much?
而经纪人不常提起这个吗
No! Managers can produce! This script is a sign.
不是 经理人可以做制片 这个剧本就是征兆
I gotta get off my ass and produce this baby.
我必须立马动身 把这个宝宝制出来
Todd?
陶德
Get me a meeting with Turteltaub. Set something up with his gal.
帮我约龟泰伯见面 和他女人安排一下
Who is this gal?
这个女人到底是谁
Okay. Clentists, assemble!
全体丑医 集合
Wipe those serious looks off your faces and listen up!
别露出那种严肃的表情 听好了
We gotta help Princess Carolyn,
我们必须帮卡洛琳公主
but also we gotta prep for our big show next week.
但我们也要好好准备下周的表演
If only there was a way to do both at once.
要是能有一种方法让我们兼顾这两件事
What a ludicrous notion!
这想法太荒唐了
Doctor Picarello, we might make a clown out of you yet!
皮卡雷洛医生 你也许真能成为小丑
Oh, joy!
好开心
鹦鹉蒙特影业
Special delivery.
特快专递
This next part is critical. Remain wacky.
下面这一步至关重要 保持滑稽
This is a highly frivolous situation!
形势高度轻浮可笑
- What's in the package? - It's a hand delivery item.
-包裹里有什么 -亲"手"交给本人的快件
- Now, Doctor Boing Boing! - I am in position.
-趁现在 蹦蹦牙医 -我已就位
All right, Princess Carolyn, sit tight.
卡洛琳公主 坐稳了
...before, so it's really
...之前 所以我不满的
the avocado thing that I have a problem with.
其实是牛油果那件事
Target is acquired.
目标人物已锁定
Deliver the goods, Doctor Boing Boing!
送货上门吧 蹦蹦牙医
It's sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-showtime!
好戏上演啦
- Princess Carolyn! - Lenny, thanks for making time.
-卡洛琳公主 -莱尼 谢谢你抽时间见我
Didn't realize I had.
都不知道我抽了
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
You smell like somebody tried to put out a fire
你闻起来像是有人想用更多酒
at the booze factory with more booze.
扑灭酿酒厂的大火
Uh, new perfume, "Sealist," By Seal.
是新香水 西尔豹出的"西尔三仙"
Now let's get to brass stacks.
我们言归正传吧
So it's a hot young writer. It's TV. It's me producing.
是个性感年轻编剧 是电视剧 由我担任制作人
- "TV?" - Just look at this script.
-"电视剧"吗 -你先看一下剧本
I know it's gonna knock your socks off.
一定会让你震惊
You know that website, "What-time-is-it-right-now-dot-com,"
知道那个网站吗 "现在是什么时候.com"
you go to when you want to know what time it is?
想知道时候时去上的那个网站
Yeah.
知道
They look to make a play in the gritty prestige streaming world,
他们想在这个流媒体当道的残酷世界拍一部戏
and it could make a big splash with a huge ad buy.
这项目能引起轰动 会接到很多广告投放
Plus, you got the built-in
另外 还能得到
audience who don't know what time it is.
不知道现在什么时候的固定受众
That's huge! That's so many people!
真是大项目 会有很多人
Yeah, yeah, this could be perfect as their first series,
是啊 这能成为绝佳的第一季作品
but we'd have to get in fast.
但我们得尽快着手
They wanna premiere before Daylight Savings.
他们想在改夏令时前就首演
Let's set the pitch for next week.
我们下周就干这个
Philbert? Who's Philbert?
菲尔伯特 菲尔伯特是谁
He's this grizzled but very good-looking detective
他是一名头发灰白但非常帅气的侦探
who gets sucked back in to something.
又被卷入旧时的某件事
No, I mean who is he?
我意思是由谁来演
- You got a star attached? - Not yet, but...
-你找到演他的明星了吗 -还没有 不过...
Eh, we can't go in without a big name.
没有知名大牌我们不参与
TV pitching is like the Israeli flag,
电视剧营销就像以色列旗帜
it's nothing without a big star.
没有大明星就什么都不是
Sorry, Princess Carolyn.
抱歉 卡洛琳公主
No! Fish!
不 他喵的
Oh, whoa... ooh, spinny.
天旋地转啊
Uh-oh! She is out like sauerkraut.
她像德国酸菜一样过时[晕倒了]
Don't let Turtletaub get back to his office.
别让龟泰伯回到他的办公室
This sounds like a job for the "Waltz of the Rubber Chicken"!
看来要"橡胶鸡的华尔兹"出动了
Doctor Picarello, you gotta revive Princess Carolyn.
皮卡雷洛医生 你得叫醒卡洛琳公主
Give her ten cc's of honka-honka.
给她来10cc的哄咔哄咔
Stat!
行动
Hey! Hey! Pardon me. Excuse me!
你好 你好 不好意思 借过
Oh! Allow me to lead, my lady.
让我来领着你 我的女士
- What the shell is this? - So beautiful.
-那他龟的是什么 -真好看
It says so much without saying anything at all.
一句话都没说却富含深意
You gotta be kidding me.
一定是在逗我
Okay, okay, how about Aaron Eckhart?
好吧 好吧 艾伦·艾克哈特怎么样
He owes me a favor and he can disappear into any role.
他欠我人情而且他能融入任何角色
Yeah, he can disappear so good, the audience disappears with him.
是啊 他特别能融入角色 融入的观众都消失了
- Tony Shalhoub! - Tony Sha-who-ub?
-托尼·谢尔博 -托尼·谁个博
This is "What-time-is-it-right-now-dot-com,"
这是"现在是什么时候.com"
not "What-time-is-it-fifteen-years-ago
不是"十五年前是什么时代.
-dot-Geocities-dot-com- slash- Monk -fanpage."
地球村.com/神探阿蒙.粉丝页"
Please. I need this so bad. You don't understand.
拜托 我特别需要这个 你不懂
This project is my ba... my ba...
这个项目是我的宝... 我的宝...
- It's my baby. - Well, if you can't attach a real star,
-是我的宝宝 -如果你联系不到真正的明星
- your baby's dead. - No!
-你的宝宝就死了 -不要
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
There's gotta be a name that does something for you.
总有一个名字符合你的要求吧
Uh, Jack Huston... Hugh... Hugh Jackman.
杰克·休斯顿 休 休·杰克曼
- BoJack Horseman! - There's someone...
-马男波杰克 -总有人...
- Corbin Bernsen. - No.
-柯宾·伯恩森 -不
- Ben Mendelsohn. - No, no, no. Hold on.
-本·门德尔森 -不不不 等一下
- BoJack. That's an idea. - Yeah, yeah, sure. A BoJack-type.
-波杰克 好主意 -当然 他那种类型的
I swore I'd never work with that asshole again,
我发过誓我永远都不会再和那个混蛋合作了
but you gotta admit he's got heat.
但是你得承认他很火
Star of Secretariat, disappears for a year,
《一代骄马》的明星 消失一年
shows up again to do one episode of a reality show about butts.
再次复出做了一集关于屁股的真人秀
Right, but--
是 但是...
And then you get him playing a rich,
然后让他演一个富有而复杂
complex anti-hero like Philbert,
像菲尔伯特的非传统英雄式主人公
now there's a show that screams, "What time is it right now?"
就会给人以"现在是什么时候"的感觉
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure.
是啊 是啊 当然 当然
I'm saying, there are a lotta guys...
我说的是 有很多...
P.C., can you get me BoJack or not?
PC 你能不能请到波杰克
- Of course I can. - I'll send over a contract, iron-clad.
-当然能 -我会把合同发给你的 就这么定了
I don't want to risk that jerkwad skipping town again.
我不想再冒险让那混蛋跑路了
- Make sure he signs it before the pitch. - Uh, will do.
-在宣传前确保他先签字 -保证做到
And, uh, go easy on the sauce, huh, kid? Sloppy don't suit you.
振作点 孩子 马马虎虎不是你的风格
Rubber chicken Rubber chicken
橡胶鸡 橡胶鸡
Ah, I got that damn thing stuck in my head.
这破旋律在我脑海里挥之不去了
Guys, that was amazing!
伙计们 那真是太棒了
But if we're going to
但是如果我们去
convince Yolanda we're ready for the big top,
说服尤兰达我们准备好去演出了
we need to really hunker down over the next week
我们真的得在接下来的一周好好休整一下
and put together a show so undeniably hilarious
排出绝对搞笑并且乐观向上
and life-affirming, that she has no choice but to say...
热爱生命的表演 让她只能说
一周后
Wow! What a great show! Okay, you can keep your business...
真是很棒的演出 你们可以继续你们的事业了
- Hooray! - Perfect!
-万岁 -太棒了
...is what I would say if you'd put on a good show.
如果你们的表演很棒的话 我会这么说
Just so you understand the
只是为了当我说出
rubric when I declare my actual reaction,
我真实反应时 你们能够明白
which is "I did not enjoy that."
"我不喜欢"
Oh, no! My hooray was premature!
不 我欢呼得太早了
So I must recommend that you dissolve this venture immediately.
所以我必须建议你立刻解散
All right, you heard the lady. Get into the car, everyone.
好了 你们听到这位女士说的了 各位上车吧
I'm taking you to the woods,
我带你们回森林
out by the old abandoned insane asylum,
那个老旧的废弃精神病院外
near the elementary school where you belong.
靠近适合你们的小学的地方
Hey, so I'm taking the rest of the day off.
今天剩下的时间我要请假
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Just don't feel like working right now,
就是觉得现在不想工作
so I think if I force it, I'm just gonna do a bad job.
所以我想如果我强迫自己工作 那我一定做得很差
Thank you, Stuart.
谢谢你 斯图尔特
But I did want to remind you about that bitch meeting you have
但是我想提醒你 你今天下午
this afternoon at that clock website.
和那个时间网站有个"推鸡会"
You mean the pitch meeting.
你是说"推介会"
Pretty sure it said "Bitch" meeting on the calendar.
我很确定在日程上记得是"推鸡会"
Seemed a little harsh. I could go double-check,
似乎有些难听 我可以再去查一下
but the calendar's all the way downstairs so...
但是日程表在楼下所以...
- No, Stuart. Thank you. - You're welcome.
-不用了 斯图尔特 谢谢你 -不用谢
- What? - Hey, BoJack, great news!
-怎么了 -波杰克 好消息
- Bad time. Can't talk. - Wait, just listen for a...
-不是时候 没空说话 -等一下 就听...
Okay.
好吧
Here we go, baby.
就这么办了 宝贝
一周前
Oh, man! You are not finding what you need!
天 你没拿到你需要的牌
The deck is a harsh mistress, Tina.
这牌可是很难玩的 蒂娜
Hollyhock, you gotta get in here!
霍莉霍克 快来啊
Tina is drawing so many cards. It's amazing.
蒂娜抓了一手牌 太逗了
Hollyhock! Hollyhock?
霍莉霍克 霍莉霍克
Hollyhock?
霍莉霍克
That's her name?
那是她的名字吗
急诊
Yes, for the third time, her name is "Hollyhock."
是的 我都说了三遍了 她叫"霍莉霍克"
And her last name?
她的姓呢
Manheim-Mannheim, uh, Steamroller...
曼海姆-曼海姆 斯迪姆若勒
Is there more?
还有吗
I think there's a Lopez in the mix somewhere?
好像还有个洛佩兹
A Chung maybe?
也许还有个钟
I'm sorry, sir, I can't help you.
抱歉先生 我帮不了你
Okay, just... any information you can give me
好吧 只是... 我的朋友
on the 17-year-old horse girl who came here by ambulance
对那个15分钟前被救护车拉来的
15 minutes ago would be of interest to my friend,
17岁小母马的情况很感兴趣
Mr. Franklin's... friend, Mr. Hamilton.
富兰克林先生的... 朋友 汉密尔顿先生
If you can't prove you're her parent or legal guardian,
如果你不能证明你是她的父母或者法定监护人
I can't release any information to you.
我不能透露任何信息给你
- Guerrero! - What?
-格雷罗 -什么
Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero... Robinson...
霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗 鲁滨逊...
Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzarelli-McQuack. That's her name.
泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 她的名字
And she's about five-eight.
大概5英尺8英寸那么高
And she's 17, her birthday is in September.
她17岁了 9月的生日
And... she looks like me.
长得很像我
And she loves apples but hates apple sauce.
她喜欢苹果但不喜欢苹果酱
And she's funny.
她很有趣
But she isn't mean. Which is pretty remarkable,
但不刻薄 这是很难得的
'cause a lot of 17-year-olds
因为很多17岁的孩子
think you have to be mean to be funny,
都觉得刻薄就是有趣
but Hollyhock is very sweet,
但是霍莉霍克很善良
even if she can be sarcastic.
即使她能讽刺别人
But she has this smile with...
但是她的笑容...
Does that help?
这样行不行
No, man. Are you her legal guardian?
不行 先生 您是她的法定监护人吗
I'm not leaving here until I get to see her.
见不到她 我是不会走的
Have a seat.
请坐
Well, I don't like pedophile murderer hands,
我不喜欢恋童癖杀人犯的双手
but I also don't like people talking trash about avocados.
但我也不喜欢有人说牛油果的坏话
This is a real head-scratcher for me.
这真的让人很头疼
I mean, what's next? The grief for every meal...
接下来呢 每顿饭的悲伤...
- She'll be fine. -Huh?
-她会没事的 -啊
We have to think what's best for Hollyhock.
我们必须想清楚怎么做对霍莉霍克最好
- Hollyhock is going to be okay. - Excuse me.
-霍莉霍克会没事的 -打扰一下
Did you say Hollyhock? Are you...
你在说霍莉霍克吗 你们是...
Jose Guerrero.
荷西·格雷罗
Hello, yes! Yeah. Thank God you're here. I'm BoJack Horseman.
你好 谢天谢地你来了 我是马男波杰克
Yeah, we know. I'm her dad, Steve Mannheim.
我们认识你 我是她史蒂夫·曼海姆爸爸
I'm the wrong Mannheim to mess with.
你惹恼了"曼海姆"
I'm Dashawn Manheim.
达肖恩·曼海姆
I'm probably the right Manheim to mess with,
你惹恼了我 真正的"曼海姆"
unless we're talking about a dance battle, in which case...
除非你跟我聊的是比舞 那样的话...
Five, six, seven, eight. Ha!
五 六 七 八 哈
- You've been warned. - Okay. Yep.
-我警告你 -好吧
Cupe Robinson III. I think you're just ghastly,
邱普·鲁滨逊三世 你太让人讨厌了
and I was against this whole caper from the bell.
从服务台那里开始 我就非常讨厌你
- Okay. - Otto Zilberschlag.
-好吧 -奥托·泽尔博斯施拉格
Uh, formerly a huge fan.
以前我是你的铁粉
- Now... just a regular fan. - Got it.
-现在... 就是普通粉 -好吧
I know of you, but not through your work.
我认识你 但不是从你的作品认识你的
- Okay. - I'm Gregory Hsung.
-好吧 -我是格利高里·宋
I only watch foreign films. That's my deal.
我只看国外电影 那是我的菜
Arturo Fonzarelli, but I'm
阿图罗·佛则雷利
pretty cool so people call me the "Ice Man."
因为我特别冷酷 所以大家都叫我"冰人"
And I'm Quackers!
我是奎克
- Quack, quack, quack! - Easy, Quackers.
-呱 呱 呱 -淡定 奎克
How's Hollyhock? They wouldn't give me information.
霍莉霍克怎么样了 他们不给我任何信息
Why would they? You're not her dad.
他们为什么要给你信息 你又不是她爸爸
No, I know. I just... Is she okay?
我知道我不是 我只是想知道她好不好
She will be. The doctor said she's lucky to be alive.
她会好的 医生说她运气不错 捡回了一条命
What happened?
到底怎么回事
- She overdosed. - What? No.
-她嗑药过量 -不会吧 怎么可能
How could you let this happen? Quack, quack!
你怎么会让这种事情发生 呱 呱
- Quackers! Settle down. - What was she on? I had no idea.
-奎克 淡定 -她吃了什么 我完全不知道
You had no idea?
你什么都不知道吗
Have you looked at her? She's as thin as a pole.
你有没有照顾她 她都瘦成人干了
You know I don't care for your Polish jokes, Dashawn.
我不在意你那些"波兰人的笑话" 达肖恩
She told us you were taking care of her.
她跟我们说你在照顾她
- I was. - I knew she was too young
-没错 -我就知道她还太年轻
to be on her own like this.
不能独自这样生活
She's a child!
她还是个孩子
She called Pedro Almodovar's I'm So Excited
她觉得佩德罗·阿莫多瓦的电影《我超兴奋》
"Excessively kitsch."
就是个低俗作品
Kitsch is excessive! That's the point!
"刻奇"本来就是浮夸的作品
Can I see her? Can I talk to her?
我能不能看看她 能不能跟她讲几句
- You're lucky we don't call the police! - Quack, quack.
-我们没叫警察来 算你运气好了 -呱呱
Our kid got hooked on amphetamines because of you!
因为你 我们的女儿迷上了安非他命[毒品]
- No, I didn't... - Quack, quack, quack, quack.
-不是 我没有... -呱呱呱呱
Okay, I feel like there's a lot of male energy right now.
我觉得现在这里火药味太强了
Why don't I come back in a couple hours?
我还是过几个小时再回来吧
Give Hollyhock a chance to rest before I talk to her.
先让霍莉霍克休息一下 我再找她聊几句
Are you insane? You are never seeing Hollyhock again.
你疯了吗 你再也见不到霍莉霍克了
- Look, if I could just... - Never.
-我能不能... -永远
- I have four grapefruits. - Okay.
-我有四个柚子 -好吧
Henrietta, would you like a grapefruit?
亨丽埃塔 你要不要吃柚子
I have but four, but I will share one with you,
我只有四个 但是愿意跟你分享一个
for I am kind and honest.
因为我善良又真诚
No, no. No, no, no.
不会吧
Oh, God. Oh, my God. Oh, God.
我的天哪
一周后
- Where's the girl? - She's gone, Mom.
-那个小姑娘去哪里了 -她走了 妈妈
Oh, yes, I took her, didn't I? Where did I put her?
没错 我把她拿走了 我把她放哪儿了
Oh, Henrietta, would you help me pack this?
亨丽埃塔 你能不能帮我把这个包起来
- I want to bring it to my son. - Thanks, Mom.
-我想把他带给我儿子 -谢谢 妈妈
- It's for my son. - Right. How did I not see it?
-这是给我儿子的 -好吧 我怎么没看出来
All this time, I thought you were a terrible parent.
一直以来 我都觉得你不是个好妈妈
And you were. But I blew it even worse.
你确实如此 但是我自己更糟糕
It turns out being a parent is impossible,
事实证明我当不好爸爸
so I guess I can't be that mad at you.
我想我也不能生你的气
Mad at me? No, Henrietta, this is the right thing. You'll see.
生我的气吗 亨丽埃塔 我做的没错 你会懂的
Maybe we deserve each other.
或许我们都是罪有应得
Where is the girl? I made the girl coffee.
那个小女孩去哪儿了 我给她冲了咖啡
Jesus, you two and your coffee.
天哪 你们两个人 还有咖啡
Wait. No.
等等 不会吧
What did you put in this?
你在这里面放了什么
That's an old family secret.
这可是祖传秘方
"Chub-B-Gone?"
Chub-B-Gone[毒品]
- Takes the pounds right off. - This whole time.
-分分钟减肥 - 这么久以来
Just until she learned to take it herself.
直到她自己知道怎么吃
- Of course it was you. -Henrietta!
-罪魁祸首就是你 -亨丽埃塔
No. All this "I-don't-know-where-I-am
闭嘴 "我不知道我在哪里"
or-who-my-son-stuff" is, is officially not cute anymore.
或者"我儿子是谁"这类话已经不再可爱了
You ruined the one good thing I had.
你毁了我唯一美好的东西
The one thing I didn't ruin myself, but of course I did
虽然不是我亲自动的手 但是责任在我
because I thought it was a good idea to give you one more chance.
因为我以为再给你一次机会是个好主意
Where is Crackerjack?
克拉克杰克去哪儿了
Stop. You are out of chances.
够了 你再也没有机会了
What?
什么事
Hey, BoJack, great news!
波杰克 好消息
- Bad time. Can't talk. - Wait, just listen--
-忙着呢 没时间聊 -等等 听着...
Thank you for holding, Mr. Horseman.
感谢您的等待 马男先生
I understand you're interested in our facility
我知道您对我们的设施感兴趣
and wanted our first available room.
想第一时间预订我们的空房间
No, I said "Worst available room."
不是 我说的是"最差的房间"
FYI, we keep these blinds down
仅供参考 我们百叶窗要放下
because the window looks out at a Dumpster.
因为这个窗户直对着一个垃圾箱
- Noted. - You know...
-知道了 -我说...
you kick me a little coin right now,
你现在贿赂贿赂我的话
I can make sure your mother is very well taken care of.
我可以保证你妈妈在这里会被照顾得很好
Oh! In that case, please watch me not reach for my wallet.
那样的话 你还是别打我钱包的注意了
Well, this is your life now. This is what it all added up to.
这是你的新生活 你罪有应得
You, by yourself, in this room.
你一个人待在这个房间里
Best of luck. See ya never.
祝你好运 后会无期
Who is that?
你是谁
Ugh. Bye, Mom.
再见 妈妈
BoJack?
是波杰克吗