马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第11集: 时间之箭 Time's Arrow

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
Slow down, Henrietta. A lady mustn't rush.
慢点 亨丽埃塔 淑女不能这么仓促
It's unbecoming.
太不得体了
I am not Henrietta! I'm your son!
我不是亨丽埃塔 我是你儿子
My son is a ball of gas.
我儿子是个气球
Yes! Your son, BoJack.
是的 你的儿子波杰克
I'm him. I'm the ball of gas!
我就是他 我就是气球
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
But you're also a star.
但你还是个明星
Wait. Mom, do you remember--
等下 妈 你还记得
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
Shh! Henrietta, I am talking to the sun.
嘘 亨丽埃塔 我在跟太阳说话呢
翻译 红拂 基马nikita
Sun, you're a ball of gas, but you're also a star.
太阳 你是个气球 但你还是个恒星
太阳和儿子的单词谐音star既可指明星也可指恒星
翻译 elingbow 斗斗 圈圈
We call you... "Sun".
我们叫你 太阳
Where are you taking me? Are we going to the lake house?
你带我去哪儿呢 湖边小屋吗
校对 圈圈
No, we're going to a glorious magical place
不 我们去的是个壮丽的神奇之地
where they'll lock you in a room by yourself
一个会把你单独关起来的地方
时间轴 纸袋
so you can't hurt anyone ever again.
这样你就再也不能伤害任何人了
Oh, that sounds lovely. Why are you driving so slowly?
听起来不错 你为什么开这么慢
后期 吉吉
- Hurry up! - Wait. You just said--
-快点 -等下 你刚说
Time's arrow neither stands still nor reverses, after all.
毕竟光阴似箭 不停不退
总监 圈圈
It merely marches forward. Isn't that right, Henrietta?
仅仅向前 对吧 亨丽埃塔
助力人人影视
help.YYeTs.com
我们需要大家的帮助
Yes, Mrs. Horseman. That's right.
是 夫人 没错
Well, here we are.
好了 我们到了
- Here? - Yes.
-这儿 -对
马男波杰克第四季 第十一集
Halt! No entry.
停下 不许过来
- But I wanna slide. - This is no mere slide.
-但我想滑滑梯 -这可不仅仅是滑滑梯
We three are members
我们三个
of an elite society of extremely young women,
是年轻女性精英社团的成员
led by I, Miss Clemelia Bloodsworth.
由我 科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯小姐来领导
You may not enter.
不许你加入
- Yeah, and also you're fat. - I'm not fat.
-对 而且你很胖 -我不胖
Even your lungs expostulate
甚至连你的肺挣扎着
as they struggle to expel your ample corpulence.
对抗肥胖排气时 都要抗议
She's saying your lungs think you're fat too.
她说你的肺都觉得你胖
Father says I'm just growing.
爸爸说我只是在长身体
If you do not halt,
如果你不停下来
we will be forced to physically impede your egress.
我们不得不武力阻止你靠近了
You're hurting me!
你们弄疼我了
第二天早上
Beatrice, stop reading and put on your uniform.
碧翠斯 别读了 穿上你的校服
Father, I don't feel well.
爸 我不太舒服
I don't care if you're scared
我才不在乎你是不是害怕
of Clemelia Bloodsworth and her gaggle,
科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯那群人
you have to go to school.
你必须去上学
Now stop making books your friends.
别再和书做朋友了
Reading does nothing for young women but build their brains,
对于年轻女性来说读书没用 只能锻炼脑子
taking valuable resources away from their breasts and hips.
抢夺了属于乳房和屁股的宝贵资源
- But my throat hurts. - Uniform! Now!
-但我喉咙疼 -穿校服 现在就穿
Beatrice? Oh, my, you're hot.
碧翠斯 天 你好烫
Dear Lord.
我的天
Now listen here, it's a mother's duty to keep her children alive
听我说 让孩子活着是母亲的责任
and you are continually failing!
但你一直在失职
How could you not have known she has scarlet fever?
你怎么会不知道她得了猩红热
Say something, damn it! What has become of you?
讲话啊 该死的 你怎么变成这样
I swear if I'd known this is how you'd behave
我发誓要是早知道割断你的
once we severed the connections to your prefrontal cortex,
前额叶皮质连接 你举止会变成这样
I'd hardly have bothered.
我才不会费这个事
- Father? - Yes, darling?
-爸爸 -什么事 亲爱的
Am I to die?
我要死了吗
Well, eventually yes, but this illness is but a hiccup
最终会的 但这个病只是个小问题
in what will be a long and happy life,
此前你会有一段漫长而幸福的人生
- I promise. - You promise?
-我保证 -你保证
In fact, some good may yet come of this.
事实上 这个病也许还会带来点好处
Doctor says your throat is nearly swollen shut.
医生说你的喉咙几乎肿到堵住
So perhaps you'll finally lose some of that weight
所以说不定你最后能减轻点
that's given you such troubles.
让你饱受折磨的体重
- Won't that be nice? - Yes, Father.
-这不是挺好的吗 -是的 爸爸
Suck in, Miss Sugarman, please.
吸气 舒格曼小姐
Polly, be a darling and fetch me a pretty pill
波莉 帮我拿片美容丸
and a glass of water, won't you?
还有一杯水 好吗
Yes, Señorita Sugarman.
好的 舒格曼小姐
Beatrice, you're looking well, which is just fine,
碧翠斯 你看起来很棒 这很好
because your debutante party is vitally important.
因为你的首次社交宴会极其重要
Will it end poverty, war and injustice,
它能够结束贫穷 战争和不公
or bring back civil rights activist Medgar Evers,
还是能带回这周在密西西比州被枪杀的
who was shot in Mississippi this week?
民权活动家迈德加·埃夫斯
Yes! Or rather, it will end you worrying about that nonsense
能 不如说 它能让你别再担心有的没的
because it will land you a husband.
给你捞到个丈夫
At least Evers' death means
至少埃夫斯的死意味着
no one else will be assassinated this year, 1963.
今年 1963年 不会再有人被刺杀了
The FBI is on too high alert
FBI现在高度紧张
to allow anything like that to happen again.
决不允许再有类似的事发生了
Yes... well...
是吧 大概
Your chaperone, Corbin Creamerman, is a fine young man.
你的男伴 科宾·柯瑞门 是个不错的年轻人
Oh, jeez.
- My lady. Here you go. - Thanks.
-小姐 给你 -谢谢
So... uh, you look nice.
你看起来很棒
Thank you, Corbin. That's the third time you've told me.
谢谢 科宾 这是你第三次告诉我了
You needn't tell me again.
你不用再告诉我了
Oh, jeez. I'm sorry. I'm not always good at these things.
天 抱歉 我有时候不太擅长这种事
But sometimes I am. I can be. I-- I really try to be.
但有时候还行 我可以 我努力想要擅长
I'm, well, I-- I'm not. I'm really not. I don't know why.
我 我不擅长 我真的不行 我不知道原因
Ah, that's all right. I'm not either.
没关系 我也一样
Corbin's father, Mort Creamerman,
科宾的父亲 莫特·柯瑞门
is founder of Creamerman's Creamy Cream-based Commodities.
是柯瑞门奶油状奶油基底百货的创始人
Think of all the free iced cream you could,
想想那些你能免费
uh, serve to other people.
端给别人的冰激凌吧
Father, do you aim to marry me off to Corbin Creamerman
爸 你想把我嫁给科宾·柯瑞门
merely because it would be good for business?
仅仅因为这对生意有利吗
Well, I suppose I do have a few ideas
我想我确实有一些想法
of how a Sugarman/Creamerman alliance might be advantageous.
关于如何利用舒格曼 柯瑞门的联合
For example, imagine a television advertisement with a fun jingle.
比如 想象一个配着好玩小曲的电视广告
* Have your morning coffee or tea *
*享用你的晨间咖啡或早茶*
* With Sugarman and Creamerman *
*伴以舒格曼和柯瑞门*
* But save some for... these fellas *
*但留一点给 这些家伙们*
And then it's Mort and me,
然后是莫特和我
and we're holding up our products with big smiles from
我们面带微笑 拿着我们的产品
across a very ordinary looking kitchen table.
穿过一个看起来非常平常的厨房台
Father, common Americans don't want you on their TV sets.
爸 普通的美国人不想在电视上看到你
You're a reminder of the disparity of wealth in this country.
你会提醒他们这个国家的贫富差距
Poor people find that dreadfully gauche.
穷人会觉得极其糟糕的
You know, I sent you to Barnard to get your MRS
我送你去巴纳德学院
from a fine upstanding Columbia man,
是为了让你结缘
but instead of a bachelor you returned home
结果你带了个学士学位回家
with a bachelor's degree and a mouth full of sass.
而不是带个黄金单身汉 还变得狂妄胡言
What a waste!
白费我的心血
- You look nice. - Thank you.
-你很美 -谢谢
Oh, my... Beatrice Sugarman? Doth my eye belie me?
碧翠斯·舒格曼 都不敢相信我的眼睛了
Oh, Clemelia Bloodsworth. Why are you here?
科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯 你怎么在这里
I must say, it's tremendous you're finally debuting.
终于轮到你登场社交礼 简直太好了
Better late than never, hmm?
迟到比不来好 是吧
I'm only doing this for my father,
我来只是为了我父亲
who has very old-fashioned ideas
他很传统
about how a woman is to live her life.
觉得女人就该如此
Poor Corbin here is saddled with chaperoning me.
可怜的科宾也是被硬拽来陪我的
Oh, I don't feel saddled.
我并不觉得被强迫
In truth, I find these parties to be garish,
老实说 我觉得这些派对就是炫富
self-serving wastes of money.
自私又浪费钱
Oh, and I'm sure yours was particularly horrendous, Clemelia.
我相信你的派对尤其如此 科米莉亚
Oh, my! How repugnant!
天 你太讨厌了
Scotch on the rocks.
苏格兰威士忌加冰
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Nope, just crashing some dumb debutante's party.
不 只是来蹭某个愚蠢名媛的派对
Oh, do you mean for "Dumb"
你说的"愚蠢"
to describe the party or the debutante?
是说派对还是说名媛
Because I might agree with you, or I might be offended.
因为我要么会同意 要么会生气
You're the dumb debutante, aren't you?
你就是那个愚蠢的名媛 对吧
Beatrice Sugarman. Welcome to my dumb party.
碧翠斯·舒格曼 欢迎来我的愚蠢派对
Butterscotch Horseman. Charmed, I'm sure.
巴特斯科齐·马男 为你的美貌倾倒
You crash a lot of these?
你经常蹭这种派对
I'll take my free alcohol where I can get it.
有免费的酒喝就行
Saving for California.
攒钱去加州
What's in California?
加州有什么
Ginsberg, Cassady, Squirrelinghetti.
金斯伯格 卡萨迪 斯奎林盖蒂
This is where you ask me if those are towns, and I smirk at you.
然后你会问我这些是不是小镇 我开始嘲笑你
I am familiar with the Beats, thank you.
姐懂这个套路
I like Ginsberg all right, but if you ask me,
金斯伯格还不错 但是要让我说
that Squirrelinghetti is nuts.
斯奎林盖蒂就是个疯子
- What's your interest in them? - What's my interest?
-你喜欢他们什么 -我喜欢什么
They're the greatest minds of our generation.
他们是我们这一代里面最杰出的人才
I'm heading west to join them,
我要西去加入他们
because I'm one of the greatest minds too.
因为我也是最杰出的人才之一
- I see. - You will see.
-我明白了 -你会明白的
I'm writing the next Great American Novel.
我正在写下一部美国最杰出的小说
Oh, what's it about?
关于什么的
It's about truth! It's about war!
关于真相 战争
It's about the twilighting
关于承诺给我们的
frontier of the lives that were promised us.
那些生活的暮光边界
But what is it about? Who are the characters?
但是是关于什么的 里面的角色是谁
I never claimed to have the whole thing
我可没说过
sorted out just yet, did I?
我全都想好了 对吧
Sounds like a best seller.
好像会很畅销的样子
You're sarcastic, which is an ugly thing for a woman to be.
你在讽刺我 女人这样可不是好事
I don't know how you expect to nab a husband at a party like this
我不明白你这种性格的人 怎么能指望
with a personality like that.
在这种派对上钓到丈夫
Oh, congratulations. You and my father express the same concerns.
恭喜 你跟我父亲看法一致
If I were your old man,
如果我是你父亲
I'd be anxious to get you married off, too.
我也会担心你嫁不出去
I bet your thank-you letters are perfunctory,
我打赌你的感谢致辞很敷衍
your flower arrangements are uninspired,
你的花朵装饰毫无灵感
and your curtsy is an embarrassment.
你的屈膝礼也很尴尬
Looks like you pegged me as well as I pegged you.
看来你毒舌我就跟我讽刺你差不多
What must your mother think of you?
你母亲看到你会怎么想
Oh, she doesn't think much... about anything, anymore.
她再也不会想什么事情了
Oh. I'm sorry, did... did she pass?
我很抱歉 她去世了吗
- No, not exactly. - Mine did.
-不 严格来说没有 -我母亲去世了
I'm very sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
I was little. I don't remember, really.
我当时还小 记得并不清楚
But she had a diamond just like yours.
但是她戴着和你一样的钻石
I saw it in a picture once.
我在照片里见到过
- Yes, this is my mother. - What?
-是的 这是我母亲 -什么
I'd like to leave her here.
我想把她丢在这儿
Can I pay for the next five years now
能不能一下付五年的费用
so I don't have to think about her again?
这样我就可以不用再想起有这个人了吗
Oh, jeez, I--
我--
I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have to do the thing now,
抱歉打扰了 但是我们得上场了
where we do the... things.
我们得...那个
Right. Um...
对哦
- Please excuse me. - Of course, it sounds very important.
-我先失陪了 -当然 听起来很重要
Mr. And Mrs. Joseph Sugarman present their daughter,
约瑟夫·舒格曼夫妇隆重介绍他们的爱女
Miss Beatrice Elizabeth Sugarman.
碧翠斯·伊丽莎白·舒格曼小姐
Chaperoned by Mr. Corbin C. Creamerman.
护送她的是科宾·C·柯瑞门先生
Look at her go, folks.
请看她的脚步
Clearing every hurdle.
如此轻盈跃过每一个跳栏
Look at that form.
请看她美丽的身影
What precise movements.
多么精致的舞步
- Five, six... - Beautiful trot.
-五 六... -漂亮的小快步
Truly outstanding.
多么出众
A lovely lady indeed.
真是一位可爱的小姐
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me.
等等
Don't you know it's rude to
你难道不知道
leave without saying goodbye to the hostess?
不打招呼就走是非常没礼貌的吗
Why don't you come with me?
你干嘛不跟我一起走
It'll dispense with the need for goodbyes,
这样就不用说再见了
thus eliminating my transgression.
也可以抵消我的罪过
You want me to leave my own party with you?
你想让我丢下自己的派对跟你走
The low-life who wasn't even invited?
一个都没被邀请的下等人
Yeah.
是的
But I suppose Daddy wouldn't like that, would he?
但我觉得爸爸可能不会太高兴 对吧
Oh, Beatrice.
碧翠斯
两周后
- I have wonderful news. - I'm reading.
-我有好消息 -我正在看书呢
Corbin Creamerman has come to call.
科宾·柯瑞门打电话来
He'd like to take you for a Sunday stroll.
他周日想带你去散步
I am not interested in Corbin Creamerman.
我对科宾·柯瑞门没兴趣
I don't give a damn where your interests lie!
我才不关心你对什么有兴趣
After the disappearing act you pulled at your own party,
自从你从自己的派对上跑掉了
you're lucky I don't fill a jar with jellied beans
你该很庆幸我没有装一罐子糖豆
and marry you off to the man who can closest estimate the amount.
然后随便找个猜颗数最接近的人就把你嫁了
Heavens!
那太好了
Corbin Creamerman is willing to give you a second chance,
科宾·柯瑞门愿意再给你一次机会
he is downstairs waiting, and you will be civil to him.
他就在楼下等着 你必须对他彬彬有礼
And the way they make non-dairy creamer
他们制作非乳奶精的办法
is by replacing the milk fat with vegetable oil.
就是用植物油代替乳脂
That's why it doesn't need refrigeration.
所以产品才用不着放进冰箱
- Pretty nifty, huh? - Is that so?
-这一手漂亮吧 -这样的啊
Oh, jeez, I'm boring you.
老天 我又让你无聊了
Not at all. I don't find you boring.
一点也没有 我不觉得你无聊
Only the things you choose to talk about,
无聊的只是你选择的话题
and the way in which you talk about them.
还有你聊天的方式
Oh, I... I'm sorry. I... I just get excited by food chemistry.
真对不起 我一聊到食品化学就兴奋
You know, you take something you thought you knew,
你开始做一件自以为懂行的事
and then discover there's so much more to it
然后发现其实天外有天
than you could have possibly imagined.
学海无涯难以想象
It's like... magic.
这就好像...魔法
My father is less enchanted.
我父亲就没那么着迷
He says it's just squeezing money out of cow teats.
他说他只是在从奶牛的乳头里挤钱罢了
I suppose that's true, but I got ideas too,
我觉得他说的倒也没错 但我也有想法
and I feel I never get to be anything other than
而且我感觉我只能成为他希望我成为的人
what he expects me to be.
除此之外别无选择
You know what that's like?
你知道这是什么感觉吗
I do.
我知道
You know, Corbin,
知道吗 科宾
it occurs to me that perhaps you and I aren't so--
我发现 也许我跟你也不是很...
Oh, dear!
天啊
Nice gams.
大长腿啊
Nice gams.
大长腿
Is that the only thing you can think of to say?
你是就会说这一句吗
Nice... gams.
大...长腿
Beatrice, what are you doing here?
碧翠斯 你来这儿干什么
I had to look you up in the phone book.
我不得不在电话本里找你
The number you gave me was to a pizza parlor in Brownsburg.
你给我的电话是布朗斯堡一家披萨店的
What? Are you sure?
什么 你确定
Butterscotch, I'm pregnant.
巴特斯科齐 我怀孕了
- Wha-- - Whoa, boy!
-啥 -呦呵 厉害了
Come on, Bopper, can you give us some privacy?
天啊 浪仔 你能给我俩留点隐私吗
Sure thing, Butterscotch. You take it easy.
好的 巴特斯科齐 你慢聊别着急
Are you certain it's mine?
你确定是我的孩子
Well, whose else could it be?
还能是谁的啊
What do you wanna do? Maybe you have a cousin,
你想怎么办 你有没有个表哥
who has a... A friend, who knows a doctor,
认识个朋友 朋友又认识个医生
who can take care of such inconveniences?
能处理这种麻烦呢
I'm-- I'm happy to do the gentlemanly thing and...
我很愿意绅士一点
and pay for the cab fare.
给你出个车费
No. I can't.
不 不行
Well, that doesn't leave us with very many options.
那咱们可就没什么选择了
I'm a ruined woman.
我完蛋了
Don't be hysterical. You're not ruined.
别无理取闹了 你才没完蛋呢
It's a verifiable fact you look more beautiful than ever.
你比以前更漂亮了 这是个不争的事实
Oh, what do you know?
你又懂什么
It was a pretty great night we had together, huh?
我们共度的一晚真是美妙无比 是吧
It was.
确实
Say, did you ever hear the story
问你 你有没有听说过一个
of the couple who moved to California?
讲一对夫妻搬到加州的故事
I can't say that I have.
我确实没听过
Oh, it's a marvelous adventure.
那可是个奇妙的历险
You see, they hardly knew each other,
跟你说 他们相识时间甚短
but they shared a certain sensitivity
但却有情感的共鸣
and a taste for the unknown.
向往着未知的世界
They were living in a one-horse town,
他们原本生活在偏僻的一马小镇
so they headed west,
于是他们就一路向西
towards a town that could accommodate three horses.
来到了一座可供三马之家生活的大城镇
Oh, yes, I think I have heard this story.
对啊 我想我听过这故事
They got a small house in San Francisco near the bookstore.
他们在旧金山有一间小屋 就在书店旁
He got in good with Squirrelinghetti and his scurry.
他和斯奎林盖蹄搞好了关系 参加了赛马
He wrote his Great American Novel...
他写了一本《伟大的美国小说》
While his wife took care of the baby.
而他的妻子则相夫教子
His wife? Oh, well, I didn't hear about that part.
他的妻子 我没听过这一段
Well, if she'd have him.
如果她愿意嫁的话
If a beautiful creature like herself
如果像她那么美丽的姑娘
could ever love an oaf like him.
能爱上他那样的呆子
- I think she could. - Yeah?
-我觉得她能 -真的
And isn't that how the story goes?
故事不都是这样的吗
*I was blue constantly*
*我总是那么忧郁*
加州欢迎您
*You came along*
*你来到我身边*
*Cured my blue song*
*结束了我的彷徨*
*Love really happened to me*
*爱情从天而降*
Come on, come on, come on.
好啦 好啦 好啦
- Sleep. - The baby's hungry.
-快睡吧 -孩子饿了
I tried. He won't eat. I don't know what he wants.
我喂过了 他不吃 我不知道他想要什么
Well, can you figure it out?
你就不能解决一下吗
If I don't sleep, how can I work to support you and the child,
如果我睡不了觉 怎么挣钱养你和孩子
let alone have energy left over to write?
更别说还要留精力去写作了
Maybe if anyone wanted to pay you for anything you wrote,
要是有人愿意买你写的什么东西
we'd be able to afford a nanny and a maid.
我们就有钱雇奶妈和女仆了
Well, if Squirrelinghetti and his horde of commie, liberal,
要是斯奎林盖蹄和他那群信奉共产 自由
Jew-loving rejects knew what good writing was,
深受犹太人爱戴的废柴知道什么是好作品
I'd be able to sell something.
我就能卖书挣钱了
Oh, so they're all wrong, and you're right.
他们都错了 就你对是吧
Why won't you just take that corner office job at Sugarman West
为什么你就不能去舒格曼西公司的办公室工作
instead of breaking your back all day at the cannery,
非要去罐头厂累死累活呢
and then maybe you could afford me some decent help around here?
那样你或许还能给我提供点有用的帮助
You want me to work for your father, and get paid for it,
你想让我给你爸工作 像个奴隶似
like some sort of slave?
拿薪水吗
- That is the opposite of slavery. - Is it?
-那才不是奴隶呢 -不是吗
Yes, it is! You have no facility for language.
当然 你没有一点文学天赋
Oh, will you at long last be quiet?
你就不能消停一会儿吗
You wanted that baby. Never forget that.
是你想生下这孩子的 你可别忘了
I need quiet!
我想静静
You'd better be worth all this.
你最好值得我这么受罪
- Well, you're not. - I'm not what?
-你还真不值得 -我不值得什么
Mommy's tired, BoJack. Tell me a story.
妈妈累了 波杰克 给我讲个故事吧
Oh, once upon a time...
很久以前...
Quiet. Your father's home.
安静 你爸回来了
How was work, darling?
工作怎么样 亲爱的
Terrible. Those fish do not like being canned.
糟透了 鱼可不愿意被装进罐头
Well, I burnt dinner, again.
我晚饭又做砸了
But you can pick at the charred remains
但你可以从烧剩下的渣渣里挑好的吃
and delight me and your simple son with stories of your noble,
再用你高贵的社会栋梁同事的故事
salt-of-the-earth co-workers
逗我们母子开开心
like Eight-Finger Joe and Sports-Team Steve...
比如八指乔和运动队史蒂夫
- Oh, God. - ...before locking yourself
-天呐 -然后你就会把自己
- in your study for the night... - Know what?
-整晚关在书房里 -你知道吗
...to chip away at your never-ending goddamn novel.
精雕细琢你那本没完没了的破小说
I'll clean up the kitchen,
我去打扫厨房
- and bathe our filthy child. - If you could just--
-给咱们家的脏小孩洗澡 -你能不能
And we'll just keep waltzing
我们就能轻轻松松地
- through this goddamn... - Would you--
-做着该死的 -你能不能
- ...proletariat dream. - No--
-无产阶级梦想 -不
Maybe if the goddamn baby wasn't crying all the time,
如果该死的宝宝没有不停地哭
I could finish the goddamn novel.
也许我就能写完那本该死的小说了
I'm not a baby. I'm six.
我不是宝宝 我六岁了
Yes, wah, wah, ga, ga, goo, goo.
没错 哇哇 嘎嘎 咕咕
I'm forming sentences.
我会组句子了
Oh, and I can't? Everyone's a critic.
我不会吗 人人都是批评家
I can see the headline now,
我都能看到新闻标题了
"Idiot Son Thinks Dad's Book is Great,
"白痴儿子认为父亲的书很棒
comma, Son is Idiot."
逗号 儿子是白痴"
I didn't say your book is great.
我没说你的书很棒
I can't live like this!
我受不了了
I should have married Corbin Creamerman.
我该嫁给科宾·柯瑞门的
Like he'd have you.
好像他会娶你似的
Oh, he would have. And he would have been kind to me.
他会的 而且他会对我很好
And he wouldn't have been too much of a stubborn ass
他不会那么固执愚蠢 不愿意到
to take a decent job at my father's company!
我父亲的公司做一份体面的工作
Fine! I'll take the corner office,
好吧 我接受独立办公室
with the company car, six-figure salary,
公司配车 六位数的薪水
and four weeks paid vacation,
还有四周带薪休假
but if my novel becomes bad because I no longer remember
但如果我因为忘记了工薪阶层的生活
what it's like to be working class,
而写不好小说
we'll know of whom to be blamed.
我们都清楚应该怪谁
A little to the left. Good choice.
向左一点 明智的选择
Just over... Careful with that. That looks great.
那边 小心点 看起来很好
Hello? You're always in the way.
喂 你总是挡道
Why don't you go play?
你出去玩吧
- Go do something. - Bye, Mom.
-去找点事干 -再见 妈妈
You are fired. Vacuum. Thank you. Stat.
你被解雇了 吸尘 谢谢 立刻
Goodbye. Thank you.
再见 谢谢
Henrietta, will you help me pack this?
亨丽埃塔 你能帮我把这个包起来吗
I want to bring it to my son.
我想把它拿到我儿子那里
Oh, that's so nice. I love a good painting.
太好了 我喜欢漂亮的画
It's like TV without all the talking and movement.
就像没有对话和动作的电视
Jesus, what is that ghastly thing?
天呐 那个可怕的东西是什么
It belonged to Father.
这是父亲留下来的
I'm giving it to BoJack.
我要把它送给波杰克
I never cared for the aesthetic arts. Dulls the senses.
我从来都不关心审美艺术 会让人迟钝
Art should be straightforward and utilitarian, like my novel.
艺术应该直率而功利 就像我的小说
I can't wait to read it.
我等不及拜读大作了
Books are fantastic. The words tell stories.
书籍太了不起了 用文字讲故事
- Henrietta, the painting. - Right away, Mrs. Horseman.
-亨丽埃塔 画 -马上 夫人
I shouldn't have to ask you twice.
不应该让我问你两次的
God gave you two ears and me only the one mouth, after all.
毕竟上帝给你两只耳朵 只给我一张嘴
- You could be nicer to her. - No one's ever nice to me.
-你可以对她态度好点的 -没人对我好
- Why should I be nice? - Beatrice...
-为什么我要对别人好 -碧翠斯
Just because the maid bats her little eyes at you
就因为女佣眨着小眼睛
and makes barely-qualifying-for-conversation conversation,
和人进行"几乎算不上交谈"的交谈
doesn't mean I'm so easily seduced.
并不意味着我会被轻易引诱
I don't know what you're insinuating. I--
我不知道你在暗示什么 我
Oh, I'm sure she makes you feel like a big smart man,
她肯定让你觉得自己是个聪明的男子汉
never challenges you,
从不对你表示质疑
and thanks you for helping her study for nursing school.
并且感谢你资助她到护理学院学习
As a matter of fact, she is studying for nursing.
实际上 她确实在学习护理
I know. I can hear your flirting through the wall,
我知道 我能听到你们在隔壁调情
when you're supposedly "Working on your novel."
就在你所谓的"写小说"时间
I bet you think she's falling in love with you.
我敢打赌你觉得她爱上你了
You sensitive, misunderstood artist.
你这个敏感的 被世人误解的艺术家
Won't she be disappointed.
她肯定不会失望的
I don't know why you don't just get a divorce already.
我不明白为什么你们不直接离婚
Oh, sure, that's the Hollywood way.
没错 这是好莱坞的生活方式
"We're out of mustard. Let's get a divorce!"
"家里没有芥末了 我们离婚吧"
"I'm a little sad. Divorce!"
"我有点不开心 离婚"
"We've grown apart over the years
"这些年我们渐行渐远
and our adult child has moved out of the house
我们的成年儿子搬出去了
and there's no reason for us to stay together. Divorce!"
我们也没有在一起的理由了 离婚"
That actually is a legitimate reason to get a divorce.
这个确实是离婚的正当理由
Well, who else would have me now?
你把我的身体糟蹋成这样
After what you did to my body?
还有谁会愿意娶我呢
- What I did? - Anyway, do you want this painting?
-我糟蹋 -不管怎样 你要这幅画吗
It belonged to your grandfather,
是你外祖父留下来的
a man who knew what marriage meant.
他深知婚姻的意义
- Sure. - I drove it all the way down here, didn't I?
-当然 -我大老远送过来 不是吗
- You might as well take it. - I said I'll take it.
-你还是收下比较好 -我说了我要
Of course. Take. That's all you ever do.
没错 要 你只会索取
How long you sticking around for, Mom?
你要在这儿待多久 妈
Just pour me a drink and I'll be on my way.
给我倒杯酒 然后我就走
Yeah, let's get you good and liquored up
把你好好灌醉
before you drive up the coast.
然后让你沿海岸线开车
I got a date with Tonya Harding tonight.
我今晚要和汤娅·哈丁约会
汤娅·哈丁与南希·克里根同为美国花样滑冰运动员1994年冬奥会前哈丁指使他人打伤克里根右膝并因此遭美国花滑协会终身禁赛
She was the good one? I always get them confused.
她是好的那个吧 我总是把她们俩搞混
I heard your show was canceled.
听说你的剧被砍了
Three years ago now. You're really on the pulse, huh?
三年前的事了 你真是与时俱进啊
I never understood the appeal.
我从来都不懂有什么好看的
It's just a bunch of silly stories.
就是一堆傻不拉几的故事
Some people like silly stories.
有些人喜欢傻不拉几的故事
Lotta good they ever did me.
对我来说没什么好处
It's not Ibsen, but...
虽然不是易卜生的剧作 但是
It would only depress me to watch you bumble around like that.
看你那样瞎折腾只会让我难过
All the sacrifices I made, so that you could do this.
我牺牲了那么多 就是为了让你干这个
Thanks for the painting.
谢谢你的画
It'll be nice to have something
有个东西一直提醒我
that always reminds me of this conversation.
让我想起这段对话 真是不错
几个月后
- Uh, Beatrice. - What?
-碧翠斯 -怎么了
I, uh--
I gummed things up.
我搞砸了
It's Henrietta.
是亨丽埃塔
The girl went and got herself pregnant.
她把自己的肚子搞大了
Oh, she got herself pregnant?
是她自己搞大的
Can you talk to her? Just woman to woman?
你能找她谈谈吗 女人之间
She wants to have the baby. I-- I can't talk her out of it.
她想把孩子生下来 我 我说服不了她
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I'm out of options, Bea.
我没别的办法了 碧
You think I enjoy groveling to my own wife, hat in hand?
你以为我很享受拿着帽子对你卑躬屈膝吗
If you weren't so neglectful in your wifely duties...
如果不是你没有尽到妻子的义务...
- Don't you dare. - I'm sorry. What do--
-闭嘴吧 -我对不起你 我该怎么办...
I don't know what to do. I...
我不知道该怎么办了
Please. Just-- just fix this for me, please.
求你了 帮我搞定这件事吧
I know you hate me, Bea, but please just think of the poor girl.
我知道你恨我 碧 请你为那个可怜的女孩想想
Oh, God.
天哪
You're fired, of course.
你被解雇了
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Horseman.
我对不起你 夫人
He was just so kind to me and I felt so--
他对我太好了 所以我...
Let me guess, he said you reminded him of his dead mother.
让我猜猜 他说你让他想起了他去世的妈妈
He said she had hair like mine. He saw it in a picture once.
他说她的头发跟我一样 他在照片里面看过
- Do you really want this child? - I... I think so?
-你真的想要生下这个孩子吗 -我想生下来
It's a baby horse. A girl.
是个小母马
I need help. I'm studying to be a nurse,
我需要帮助 我在学习护理
and tuition keeps going up.
可是学费一直上涨
None of that is my fault.
都不是我的错
If I can just finish school and get a job, it'll be okay.
如果我能完成学业找到工作 一切都会好起来
And who's going to care for the baby while you work?
你工作的时候谁来照顾孩子
Because God knows he won't.
因为上帝不会给你带孩子的
Well, don't do that. What does that solve?
别哭了 哭不能解决问题
I don't know what else to do, Mrs. Horseman.
除了哭 我也不知道该怎么办 夫人
All right. We'll pay for your tuition.
好吧 我们给你付学费
- Really? - Yes.
-真的吗 -是的
And you'll give the baby up for adoption.
你必须把这个孩子送给别人领养
No.
不行
You think you want this, but you don't. Not like this.
你以为你这是你想要的吗 其实不是的
Mrs. Horseman--
夫人...
Don't throw away your dreams for this child.
不要因为这个孩子放弃你的梦想
Don't let that man poison your life the way he did mine.
不要让那个男人像毁了我一样毁了你
You are going to finish your schooling and become a nurse.
你要完成学业 成为一名护士
You'll meet a man, a good man, and you'll have a family,
遇到一个男人 一个好男人 嫁给他
but please believe me, you don't want this.
但是请相信我 现在这样可不是你想要的
Please, Henrietta, you have to believe me.
亨丽埃塔 你必须相信我
Please, don't do what I did.
求你了 你不要走我的老路
My-- My baby! Where's my baby?
我的娃娃 我的娃娃去哪儿了
Oh, look at you.
你看你
You did it, Henrietta.
你很棒 亨丽埃塔
Oh, my God.
天哪
No, no, no. No, please.
不要 求你们了
Please don't. Stop.
住手 求你们了
Stop! Why are you doing this?
住手 你们为什么要这么做
Beatrice, remember what we say about crying?
碧翠斯 记得我们说过吗
Crying is stupid.
哭泣是愚蠢的
But, Father, tell them not to burn my things.
但是 爸爸 让他们不要烧掉我的东西
But, darling, they have to.
亲爱的 他们必须这么做
Your sickness has infected everything.
你的病已经传染了所有东西
The hard part is over.
最艰难的时期过去了
Wait. Wait. I wanna hold her.
等等 等等 我想抱抱她
- No. You'll get attached. -Wait!
-不行 你会舍不得的 -等等
It all must be destroyed for your own good.
为了你的好 我们必须烧掉他们
- I need to hold her. - This is for your own good.
-我要抱抱她 -这是为你好
- But not my baby. - Yes. Especially your baby.
-别烧掉我的娃娃 -不行 特别是这个娃娃
See, doesn't that feel better?
看到没 这样感觉好点没
No!
不要
My baby!
我的孩子娃娃
Wait, please. I need to hold her.
等等 求你了 我想抱抱她
No, no.
不行
Wait. No, please come back. I need to hold her. Please.
等等 求你不要走 我要抱抱她 求你了
No!
不要
Come on now, be strong.
别哭 你得坚强
You can't let your womanly emotions consume you.
不要让女人的情绪毁了你
You don't wanna end up like your mother now, do you?
你不想最后变成你妈妈那样吧
- No. - I promise.
-不想 -我保证
One day this will all be a pleasant memory.
有一天 这些都将成为愉快的回忆
Best of luck. See ya never.
祝你好运 后会无期
- Who is that? - Bye, Mom.
-你是谁 -再见 妈妈
BoJack?
波杰克吗
- Mom? - BoJack? Is that you?
-妈妈 -波杰克 是你吗
Yeah, it's me.
没错 是我
- Well, oh, what is this place? - This is where you live now.
-好吧 这是哪儿 -这是你现在住的地方
- No. Is it? No. - Mom...
-不对 -妈妈...
- Where are we, BoJack? - I just told you.
-波杰克 我们在哪里 -我刚刚告诉你了
I don't understand.
我不明白
- Where... Where am I? - You're...
-我在哪儿 -你在...
in Michigan.
密歇根
- Michigan? - Yeah.
-密歇根吗 -没错
- At the lake house. - I am?
-在湖畔小屋 -真的吗
It's a-- It's a warm summer night,
温暖的夏日之夜
and the fireflies are dancing in the sky.
萤火虫漫天飞舞
And your whole family is here.
你全家都在这里
And they're telling you that everything is gonna be all right.
他们告诉你 一切都会好起来的
Yes. That's right. What else?
没错 还有别的呢
The crickets are-- are chirping, and the lake is still,
蟋蟀吱吱地叫着 湖面非常的宁静
and the night is full of stars.
夜空中星光闪闪
I can see it. It's so clear.
我看到了 非常清楚
What are we doing here, BoJack?
我们在这里做什么 波杰克
We're sitting on the back porch,
我们正坐在后阳台
and we're listening to your brother play the piano,
我们在听你哥哥弹钢琴
and we're eating ice cream.
还吃着冰激凌
Vanilla ice cream.
香草味冰激凌
Yes. That's right.
没错
Oh, it's all so marvelous.
一切都太棒了
Can you taste the ice cream, Mom?
你要尝尝冰激凌吗 妈妈
Oh, BoJack.
波杰克
It's so...
这冰激凌
delicious.
太好吃了
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
- *I'm BoJack the Horseman* - *BoJack!*
-*我是马男波杰克* -*波杰克*
*BoJack the Horseman don't act like you don't know*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*我想沉迷过去*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*I guess I'll just try and make you understand*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*比起人我更像马*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
*还是比起马我更像人*
*BoJack!*
*波杰克*